Search found 11295 matches

by BMI727
Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:10 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Rest Of World Leaving The U.S. Behind
Replies: 70
Views: 2925

Re: Rest Of World Leaving The U.S. Behind

After being in office only five months, the Current POTUS, through his policy of disengagement across the globe, has created a leadership vacuum in the world. I'll agree with this, but... Is the fact we've gone from a stable, consistent (for the most part) voice in the world under Mr. Obama to this...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:23 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: More Republican Fiscal Management Success
Replies: 26
Views: 1349

Re: More Republican Fiscal Management Success

Do not dispute education being function of spending, but, as stated, this is not the implementation of a new policy and funding scheme designed to improve education--this is an implementation of budget reductions driven by reduced taxes. It's clearly not a function of spending though, otherwise the...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:01 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Yes.. by a government, not by the poor sob you are murdering. That's the flip side of it. We pay governments to protect our rights against those who would violate them, which sometimes includes other governments. This is not news. There is no right to punch someone in the face. That's right, and we...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:11 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: More Republican Fiscal Management Success
Replies: 26
Views: 1349

Re: More Republican Fiscal Management Success

It's not a question of spending, it's a question of relative priorities. It isn't. Costs for education are not pegged to defense spending or any other spending. Data indicates that education should not be a question of spending or spending priorities but rather a question of why the US gets so litt...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:06 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

I undestand perfectly how military works. Then you understand that the person fighting to defend rights may not be the person having their rights violated. So, violating inalienable hunan rights is ok, as long as you don't do it in an off hand way. No, it is the long accepted doctrine of one's righ...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:21 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: More Republican Fiscal Management Success
Replies: 26
Views: 1349

Re: More Republican Fiscal Management Success

DfwRevolution wrote:
The U.S. has more than doubled education spending per student since the 1970s after adjusting for inflation. Education outcomes are virtually flat over the same time period. Maybe throwing money at education isn't a solution.

It's really funny how pointing that out can kill a conversation.

Jump to post
by BMI727
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:20 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Actually it is true. Your assertion that medicine researched and developed by the military is limited to gunshot wounds is provably false. Advocating a core level of universal care is not pushing "the VA" own everyone, Sure it is. The government has proven itself incompetent at providing ...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Wed May 31, 2017 3:16 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Nope. You are beyond inconsistent.Going to war, and therefore having a military at all, is a blatant human rights violation, within your philosophical framework. The legality of war, no matter if offensive or defensive, rests on the same argument that supports forcing you to pay for my health insur...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Wed May 31, 2017 2:40 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

As i said, you stick to your "morals" unless it is too hard. Got that. Then what's your solution? Your ideas on the matter sound a lot like Trump's math. and so much for the right to live being inalienable....... Find where I said that there should be no criminal justice system. If you wa...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Wed May 31, 2017 1:56 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Since you fail to make a consistent argument yet, your "dead ends" are just virtual. My argument is perfectly consistent, though practical. I'm not going to tell you the world is better than it is. Conviniently forgetting that stuff you own is stolen, and/or not restore it because it is t...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Mon May 29, 2017 11:33 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

salttee wrote:
Wow! Do you actually think about the things you write?

Of course I do, that's why I know that such a policy must be a key tenet in fixing the healthcare system. It's easy to say that providers must treat anyone on their doorstep but in reality such demand breaks the system.

Jump to post
by BMI727
Mon May 29, 2017 10:13 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

If you have ever been in the ER because of a gunshot wound to being in an accident then that is a correct statement then you are correct. Good thing too since our Second Amendment ensures that US ERs will have more gunshot wounds heading to ERs - or to the ME. It's an "American Thing". Ac...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Mon May 29, 2017 7:03 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Dutchy wrote:
You can't lure me into your web of your train of thoughts anymore, it is over.

You walked into it yourself by having beliefs that are counterfactual and inconsistent. Again, it's no different than Trump does on a daily basis. You could do better, remaining mired in ignorance is a choice.

Jump to post
by BMI727
Mon May 29, 2017 6:53 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Dutchy wrote:
Don't want to anymore, it's like talking to a brick wall, so cost more energy than it is worth, sorry.

If you're tired of being bludgeoned with your own ignorance the best solution is to stop being ignorant.

You have no answers and no facts. Just like The Donald.

Jump to post
by BMI727
Mon May 29, 2017 6:48 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

As I said, no point debating with you, lost also interest in doing so, it will lead to nowhere, sorry. Answer the question. If you believe that I am so lost and obviously backwards then you should have no problems tearing apart my argument and explaining you beliefs, substantiated with facts where ...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Mon May 29, 2017 6:16 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

So?! America is the universe, that is your argument? And the principles are secreted and can never be changed? Those principles can never be changed or the enlightenment of having sovereign citizens is over. Without that citizens are little more than slaves. Phhhhhh, really that is the best answer ...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Mon May 29, 2017 8:19 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Star Wars Fans
Replies: 6
Views: 572

Re: Star Wars Fans

Trump = Vader.....Errr no, more like Jar Jar Binks Trump can't be Jar Jar because Bernie Sanders already is. A strange creature with no discernible intelligence or purpose appealing primarily to kids that don't know any better who nonetheless manages to bumble his way into the Senate and proceeds t...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Mon May 29, 2017 8:12 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

No, I believe that society can do that, society which everyone can participate in. The principles underlying America are very clear that individuals and not society hold rights. I believe the welfare of society goes before the individual That's a dangerous belief. If society decides that its best s...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Mon May 29, 2017 6:42 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Again, military. I never said it wasn't. You clearly not listen, so no point in debating you anymore. It's because you're wrong and believe it's your right to take other people's stuff if it helps you. So it is ok if your freedom is decided on a local level, but on the national level, all hell brea...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Mon May 29, 2017 6:36 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: More Republican Fiscal Management Success
Replies: 26
Views: 1349

Re: More Republican Fiscal Management Success

How come parents accept this? They want their children to be well-educated, right? That's a question for them to answer. Perhaps they believe four days is enough. Nothing stops those citizens from putting a referendum on the ballot to increase funding for education. Let's be clear here: the issue i...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Sat May 27, 2017 7:30 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Like I said, you are perfectly fine with the "damn all" policy. It's not a "damn all" policy, it's a policy of letting individuals handle their affairs how they see fit. As long as you have some gains, you are alright with it. I never said that. Let's do the deregulation thingy:...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Wed May 24, 2017 1:41 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

it took decades longer to ruin your own country, after you have won. It hasn't happened yet. All the GDP has done is tripled since the end of the Cold War. Your dementia again... we have been over business practices that are illegal here before. Those companies are in the US since your virtually ha...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Tue May 23, 2017 11:53 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

This is the big line --> do you feel that this trend is a good line to follow and thus must continue? Considering how my investments in the stock market have done, I have a hard time complaining personally. Do you have any evidence whatsoever that any of those CEOs now earning 300 times or more wha...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Tue May 23, 2017 1:57 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Who should be considered the "biggest debt sinner in all of US history"? Is it a President or a Congress? I have the mental capacity to understand that the national budget comes from a combination and attribute credit for events accordingly. As for Tommy, I don't know. For that matter, no...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Mon May 22, 2017 12:13 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Deregulation of the banking world contributed as did all kinds of other measures. Which acts? Do you feel it is fair that in 1980 a Fortune 500 CEOs earned about 42 times as much on average as the typical worker. Today they earn 373 times as much. It's what the market will bear and that's what matt...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Sun May 21, 2017 9:26 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Return all your property to the descendants of those it was stolen from, or stop pretending you assign any value to property as a human right. That's easy to say but how would you actually go about doing that? First i did, he over spend. Biggest debt sinner in all of US history. Secondly, what is t...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Sat May 20, 2017 7:45 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

parently your dementia has progressed much to far to have any discussion with you, as we have been over that a couple of timed already. No you haven't. Not to mention that your silence on Reagan's supposed crimes against the middle class and your anti-human rights stance is deafening. Yet, you publ...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Sat May 20, 2017 5:07 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

All of the United States. You have to return it all. Return it to whom? How can you carry out justice for a crime where both the perpetrator and victim are long gone? The American government should start by stopping illegal seizures of property before trying to correct past crimes. Still because he...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Tue May 16, 2017 1:00 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Then don't buy insurance. I buy insurance, but only for things I care about losing. lol. You either don't understand the fundamental concept of insurance, or refute its purpose altogether... I hope you are not insured for anything. No car insurance (other than third party), no medical insurance, no...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Mon May 15, 2017 11:53 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Washington Post: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Replies: 215
Views: 7075

Re: Washington Post: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

330west wrote:
Washington Post: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

This is the best thing I've seen all day. Lock him up.

Jump to post
by BMI727
Sun May 14, 2017 6:20 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Quite honestly, I think religions should not be rewarded with tax exemptions for property or hiring/training of staff, or for expenses not directly related to true charity to others. Separation of church and state is a two way street. As for the other points that you responded to, I see no sense in...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Sun May 14, 2017 5:26 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

You are being hypocritical. And that is the basic problem. You argue that I want other people to live their lives the way I want them to, taxation for the common good, but on the other hand, you argue that some taxes are ok, for the military for instance or justice or jails or thinks like that. The...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Fri May 12, 2017 11:58 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

YOU pretend to think those rights are Inalienable, so YOU have to put your hand where your mouth is and return that property. If I buy into your ideas about human rights why should I feel bad for the natives or believe that they were wronged in any way? For the record, the tribes should be compensa...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Mon May 08, 2017 11:36 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

The government is also about morals, shared values etc. No it isn't, but I know what you're getting at. You want the government to take what you think is moral and what you're values are (i.e. shared by you and people who agree with you) and make them policy enforced on everyone. You're hardly alon...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Sat May 06, 2017 10:06 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

@BMI727 the problem is that I, among others, am talking the moral side of society Stop because morals are a personal matter, not one for the government to be involved in. Everyone, rich or poor, benefits from a stable society, The vast majority of what that takes can be provided privately. I have h...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Sat May 06, 2017 8:53 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

it comes all down to what you think should be the role of the government. The role of the government is to protect the human rights of the individual; including and especially against fellow citizens, whether one or a vast majority. As I have said I put in a lot more than I take out, I don't have a...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Sat May 06, 2017 5:15 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Because there will always be people less fortunate than me Then give them your money. Face it, your support for government social programs has nothing to do with the people less fortunate than you but rather the people more fortunate than you because you want some of their stuff. Because a slave do...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Fri May 05, 2017 5:16 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

At the moment I give far more than I take but as I get older and eventually retire it will be the other way round. Why couldn't you just save that portion that you pay in and have it for later? It isn´t. The art of lying works by lying by just putting spin on facts. So you must concede that the con...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Thu May 04, 2017 3:32 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Thank you for the chuckle.... liberalisation always works fine if you start of from a good bases. Please tell us which parts of that article are factually wrong. Takes time for those policies ruining a country, it took decades for Reagan to murder your middle class and sending the US on the way to ...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Wed May 03, 2017 4:18 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

- which larger spectrum? The one that includes anarchists, whom you can't seem to find. And yes an ad hominem from you, while you more or less blame Doc for given you an internet diagnosis based on your answers and now you are doing exactly the same without any medical training, hypocritical to say...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Tue May 02, 2017 1:35 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Huh? Where do I say that? And yes, I know a couple whom go much further than you, so almost anarchists in that sense. You're creating a larger spectrum that apparently actually exists to make yourself seem less like a crazy person. Meanwhile, DocLightning is miraculously able to deliver diagnoses b...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Mon May 01, 2017 11:45 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Huh? What am I lying about? The fact that there are serious anarchists out there. You haven't found one yet. Healthcare? Only for people whom are current employees of the government and in the case of vets ex-employees (why are vets exempt?) Government employees should get pay and benefits that mak...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Mon May 01, 2017 3:06 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Then it is a sliding scale, on one hand, no government and on the other communism. In other words, you're lying and you're just being disingenuous by rebutting an argument nobody is making. Social security? It's a scam and should be phased out in an orderly way before it turns into a much bigger pr...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:11 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Ah, a nihilist *and* a sociopath. Lovely. Another stellar diagnosis. One of the children who I care for could (heaven forbid) become your employee. Perhaps a valuable one. When they do it would be smart for me to provide them with health insurance or a high enough salary to pay for their medical ex...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:16 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

You're a sociopath, sir. How much do you expect to be paid for that diagnosis? And what medical text do you have that says that respecting property rights makes one a sociopath? What would those medical texts say about people who want to coercion to take other people's property? My Oath forbids it,...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:05 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

People can not afford to live near high paying jobs anymore because the market is out of reach. Look at how much a studio apartment sells for in cities. Then you should be railing against government housing programs, rent controls and zoning regulations. Why should the taxpayer subsidize the servic...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:49 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Wow, each and every point. You are pulling our legs, right? Just trolling a bit. I would say well done. If you are serious, wow, just wow. Don't know where to start. No. I genuinely want to know what it is that you (and others like you, though I don't necessarily expect you to speak for them) belie...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:48 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

That is far to easy. It is, which is why it's baffling and sad that people genuinely think they should be able to take other people's stuff to use how they please. Companies and individuals whom has wealth as their main income, are paracitering on society. First, what is parasitic about it? Which o...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:25 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

That makes no sense to me. Please explain. It would if you understood the history of failed policy. In 1942 the Stabilization Act of 1942 was passed and signed into law by FDR. The act allowed the president to freeze wages which is precisely what he did. Of course, as it always does, the free marke...

Jump to post
by BMI727
Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:54 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Trump's Tax Plan
Replies: 258
Views: 10542

Re: Trump's Tax Plan

Today markets are cheering the unveiling of Trump's tax plan which would reduce corporate taxation to a flat rate of 15% across the board. Not the first time the markets have had an odd reaction to Trump. Also not the first time Trump is advocating something idiotic and many of the people on the ot...

Jump to post