Search found 3242 matches

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 65
by MSPNWA
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:44 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta announces MD-90 retirement deadline - end 2022
Replies: 99
Views: 12200

Re: Delta announces MD-90 retirement deadline - end 2022

Actually, most companies do try to take all the pain of special charges at once. Wall Street tends to ignore these since investors are generally more concerned with ongoing operating metrics, and it's preferable to have a special charge impact a single quarter/year rather than several. And honestly...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:01 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta Air Lines posts better-than-expected June quarter results
Replies: 44
Views: 7018

Re: Delta Air Lines posts better-than-expected June quarter results

BOS-LIS is narrowbody which we don't report. NRT-SIN flight was reported in post #672. Try again. 1) Forgot it was a narrowbody. There's plenty of other widebodies to choose from. 2) You didn't list SIN-NRT as a cancellation for July 3rd. The NRT-SIN flight diverting to NRT on the 2nd is not the sa...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:18 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: AA lawsuit against TWU/IAM (redux)
Replies: 119
Views: 8008

Re: AA lawsuit against TWU/IAM (redux)

Never said they didn’t. In this case, the opposite is happening. Then what was your point? And the fact is they won't do it just willy-nilly because it costs them in the end (recruiting and training a replacement is not cheap). No one is talking about willy-nilly stuff here. If you're a poor perfor...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:14 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta Air Lines posts better-than-expected June quarter results
Replies: 44
Views: 7018

Re: Delta Air Lines posts better-than-expected June quarter results

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
I'd challenge that


I welcome the challenge.

Like June 29 BOS-LIS or July 3 SIN-NRT as a sample.

I love the listing of swaps and such to show the logistics, and I can't blame you for not catching them all.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:58 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta Widebody Thread - 2019
Replies: 725
Views: 141980

Re: Delta Widebody Thread - 2019

Some pics of the cabin here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/deltanewshub/48250225586/in/album-72157709557869132/ Press release https://news.delta.com/delta-launches-a330-900neo-service-bringing-premium-products-and-service-more-customers-seattle-and The smaller space to work with is noticeable. Seat...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:55 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019
Replies: 699
Views: 98133

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019

TTailedTiger wrote:
Why aren't airlines held to this level of contempt when their maintenance practices or pilots are responsible for a deadly crash?


Sadly not a publicly or politically engaging contempt. It's not interesting.

This has never been about true safety.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:51 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta Air Lines posts better-than-expected June quarter results
Replies: 44
Views: 7018

Re: Delta Air Lines posts better-than-expected June quarter results

From the press release: https://ir.delta.com/news/news-details/2019/Delta-Air-Lines-Announces-June-Quarter-Profit/default.aspx "Delivered 148 days of zero mainline cancellations and 78 days of zero system cancellations for the first half of the year, a 30% improvement over 2018's record perform...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:43 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta announces MD-90 retirement deadline - end 2022
Replies: 99
Views: 12200

Re: Delta announces MD-90 retirement deadline - end 2022

This post is internally inconsistent. If its an expensive subfleet that makes no sense to continue to have...wouldn't it be best to announce retiring the aircraft sooner? Investors would applaud such cost reduction. Taking a one time charge isn't a big deal relative to cost management. Because it's...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:13 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: AA lawsuit against TWU/IAM (redux)
Replies: 119
Views: 8008

Re: AA lawsuit against TWU/IAM (redux)

Ah, the good ol' "you ain't union, you ain't protected"... You do understand that companies cannot fire someone just willy-nilly? You still need an "official" reason to let someone go. Well, they're not protected! Since you have "official" in quotes, you must know how ...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:14 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta announces MD-90 retirement deadline - end 2022
Replies: 99
Views: 12200

Re: Delta announces MD-90 retirement deadline - end 2022

It's still safe to put money down that the MD-90s will be gone sooner than 2022 (as we've seen before, DL plays it hush-hush about things less than flattering to investors). Already today it's an expensive subfleet. Dragging it out makes no sense economically.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:30 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: AA lawsuit against TWU/IAM (redux)
Replies: 119
Views: 8008

Re: AA lawsuit against TWU/IAM (redux)

FAA getting involved. Copy of a letter from the FAA to management and unions https://iam141.org/association-update-3/ Uh, no. That's a letter saying the FAA is not involved. It's a friendly reminder of something both parties can agree on. The insurance we've asked for all 30,000 employees to be on ...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:05 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019
Replies: 699
Views: 98133

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019

Vladex wrote:
It would open the competition to other players as the duopoly had gotten stale.


It would more likely push it closer to a monopoly than a triopoly. The ever higher barriers to entry and shrinking technological gains of the mature industry don't lend itself well to the success of a third company.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:54 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019
Replies: 699
Views: 98133

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019

Dieuwer wrote:
What would the financial hit to Boeing be if the MAX never ever flies again?

Don't limit it to Boeing. Airlines and the flying public will ultimately pay more. To put it simply, the impact would be so great that the MAX can't be grounded for long, let alone forever. Time to end the crazy talk.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:32 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019
Replies: 699
Views: 98133

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019

I don't. In case you don't follow news, the most recent message from Boeing is that they will submit MCAS fix and the other (FCC) problem fix to FAA in September. And THAT is the opinion that has to be taken with a healthy dose of salt :) I don't think it's funny to lie to people that read this and...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:25 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta Air Lines June 2019 Operating Performance.
Replies: 95
Views: 10976

Re: Delta Air Lines June 2019 Operating Performance.

1. The hubs you mention do not consist solely on local traffic. As it's been pointed out previously both DTW and MSP have equal, or smaller local traffic bases than hubs that are controlled by AA like CLT, PHL or DFW, or UA's DEN or IAH operations. So if the local traffic bases are similar- and the...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:24 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019
Replies: 699
Views: 98133

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019

No, that's outdated info. Right now Boeing does not have any estimates on return to service. What? You work for Boeing? Since you must, could you correct your colleague and also tell us the internal timeline? SPEEA engineer breaks silence on Boeing's MAX 737. Read this letter https://www.kuow.org/s...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:52 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta Air Lines June 2019 Operating Performance.
Replies: 95
Views: 10976

Re: Delta Air Lines June 2019 Operating Performance.

I had no idea that MSP and DTW had higher margins now than 10-15 years ago. Sarcasm intended. Of course they have higher margins because Delta. That's kinda what we were talking about....Delta's ability to command a premium. I asked why. I seriously doubt its because of MSP and DTW, or even ATL for...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:38 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta improves intl Main Cabin experience
Replies: 156
Views: 20752

Re: Delta improves intl Main Cabin experience

airzona11 wrote:
So we agree, Delta is touting increases in service, to earn more profit. They do this by earning more revenue.

Unfortunately we don't fully agree.

More revenue is not the only way to increase profit.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:45 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta Air Lines June 2019 Operating Performance.
Replies: 95
Views: 10976

Re: Delta Air Lines June 2019 Operating Performance.

Well thats certainly an interesting viewpoint. On the data that Delta submits to the SEC claiming a revenue advantage.....well, they're lying. Because the folks on a.net have better data! Then we're not talking the same data. I'm talking head-to-head route data where this supposed product-driven re...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:24 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta Air Lines June 2019 Operating Performance.
Replies: 95
Views: 10976

Re: Delta Air Lines June 2019 Operating Performance.

People also forget that Delta pays out employee profit-sharing PRE-TAX. So its Net Margins are impacted by the fact that it is giving billions to its employees year in and year out. That is part of the overall compensation to employees, so DL isn't at a reporting disadvantage for it. IIRC, Delta di...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:00 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta improves intl Main Cabin experience
Replies: 156
Views: 20752

Re: Delta improves intl Main Cabin experience

If it is nearly a commodity product, which I agree, yet their revenue and margin are higher, with also having higher costs, that means they are earning a premium. If they earned less, they wouldn't have a premium, and if they earned the same, they wouldn't have a premium. They do not have larger pr...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:18 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019
Replies: 699
Views: 98133

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019

There is a serious problem with your logic. If MAX was safe, it would be flying right now. So we have to assume it is not safe . When Muilenburg states that MAX is "safe", he is implying there is nothing wrong with it. If there is nothing wrong with it, then it certainly cannot be a cause...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:30 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019
Replies: 699
Views: 98133

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019

The implication is quite clear. To state otherwise is simply gas-lighting. Even "safe" airplanes crash with the airplane itself being a factor. I'm guessing you made a conclusion first and are trying to find evidence to support it. That leads to distortions like this. What you won't find ...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:23 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta Air Lines June 2019 Operating Performance.
Replies: 95
Views: 10976

Re: Delta Air Lines June 2019 Operating Performance.

2. If all USA network carriers are experiencing the results of a strong economy, and reduced competion- how do you explain DL's consistent approx 25% higher net profit than its peers? I am not trashing AA or UA, but an acknowledgment of DL's marketing strategy and strong operational metrics should ...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:59 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019
Replies: 699
Views: 98133

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019

sillystrings wrote:
"This is an ongoing and relentless commitment to make safe airplanes even safer."


That is not a stance of having no fault. You'll have to keep searching. And searching. And searching. Etc.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:21 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019
Replies: 699
Views: 98133

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q3 2019

hilram wrote:
At least Boeing seems now to have moved on from the stance that "we hold no blame".


They never had that stance.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:19 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Sun Country post record Q1 -- new biz model working?
Replies: 24
Views: 4950

Re: Sun Country post record Q1 -- new biz model working?

Pretty clear that the new model is working, and it speaks to how poorly SY was run before. Finally some hope and a future for SY. Anecdotally I've been seeing healthy, but still inexpensive fares from them. You could say they're the only true LCC today, positioned in-between the majors and the ULCCs...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:00 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta Air Lines June 2019 Operating Performance.
Replies: 95
Views: 10976

Re: Delta Air Lines June 2019 Operating Performance.

Oh please, a much larger, full-service, global carrier like DL shouldn't be expected to churn out the domestic margins that the likes of WN, AS, and the ULCCs do. The legacies are DL's peers, and they outperform those peers significantly and consistently. It's impressive. End of story. If we use th...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:54 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta improves intl Main Cabin experience
Replies: 156
Views: 20752

Re: Delta improves intl Main Cabin experience

In other words, you didn’t look or choose not to. Their PRASM leads the pack. Their Margin leads the pack. Yet it isn’t because their costs dramatically lower, in fact they have higher raw dollar CASM. This seems to show they command a premium. You wish. I study all US carrier's financial results c...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:18 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta Air Lines June 2019 Operating Performance.
Replies: 95
Views: 10976

Re: Delta Air Lines June 2019 Operating Performance.

For those poo-pooong these results, "they were expected....," etc. Was 90.4% expected? 2 points better than last June? The low fuel prices are like adding a supercharger to an already humming engine. They don't cancel flights and they fill up the ones they schedule with higher revenue cus...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:21 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta improves intl Main Cabin experience
Replies: 156
Views: 20752

Re: Delta improves intl Main Cabin experience

I'm sure DL is asleep at the wheel and ignoring their premium revenues and focused on the back half. :shock: Did you see their updated financial numbers today? DAL is driving a revenue premium - in all cabins. This makes Scott Kirby Airlines I and II look even worse. Did I see them? Yes. Nothing th...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:51 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Minneapolis Aviation Thread - 2019
Replies: 164
Views: 19719

Re: Minneapolis Aviation Thread - 2019

DL didn’t operate that aircraft this last winter on the route. I'm not sure of what you're trying to say, but on double check I think the YoY A330 comp was the same. I was thinking the W17/18 rotation started in December, but I was wrong - it started in January. The lack of it in W18/19 wouldn't ha...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:11 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Minneapolis Aviation Thread - 2019
Replies: 164
Views: 19719

Re: Minneapolis Aviation Thread - 2019

2 Cancún, Mexico 288,280 Down by more than 12,000, probably due to SY focusing on other markets more I didn't keep track of DL/SY's CUN frequencies this winter, but DL didn't operate the A333 this winter like the previous. That would have removed quite a few thousand seats assuming constant frequen...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:06 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta improves intl Main Cabin experience
Replies: 156
Views: 20752

Re: Delta improves intl Main Cabin experience

Since a lot of corporate international flyers have to fly Y, does DL’s ability to demonstrate a more desirable Y experience (real or perceived) have any impact on its ability to sign more corporate contracts? Wouldn't know, but why would corporate contracts worry about minor (in the grand scheme of...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:18 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta improves intl Main Cabin experience
Replies: 156
Views: 20752

Re: Delta improves intl Main Cabin experience

How is DL letting their J product fall behind? Not disputing, just would like some examples. Thanks! -No premium lounges -Soft product stagnant to degrading (particularly domestic D1) -Very slow J seat replacement process -New 767 J seats will remain bottom tier Strange to see them focus on the Y p...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:12 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Federal Prosecutors Expanding Boeing Investigation to CHS 787 Production Site
Replies: 154
Views: 18885

Re: Federal Prosecutors Expanding Boeing Investigation to CHS 787 Production Site

The 737 MAX fiasco is just a reflection of a very poorly and shoddily run company. Heads need to roll starting with the CEO, Board of directors and leadership on the FAA side of the house for letting this happen on their watch. Time for Boeing to admit that they got the design wrong on this lipstic...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:04 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta improves intl Main Cabin experience
Replies: 156
Views: 20752

Re: Delta improves intl Main Cabin experience

What I'm finding interesting is how DL is focused on the Y product and largely letting the J product fall behind their closest competitors. It's hard to monetize Y changes. Seems like a lot of brouhaha over nothing. If anything, main cabin passengers are getting less, not more. But Delta is excellen...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:52 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: KL 100 Year Festivities To Be Without First KL 787-10
Replies: 34
Views: 9424

Re: KL 100 Year Festivities To Be Without First KL 787-10

It's a shame, but KLM has only themselves to blame. Very poor planning on their part to rely on something (aircraft delivery) that is naturally unreliable.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:18 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing falsified records for a 787 sold to AC
Replies: 92
Views: 25994

Re: Boeing falsified records for a 787 sold to AC

AC77X wrote:
That being said, I find it interesting that we are having a sudden surge of AC related topics.


Because sensationalism sells. Clicks sell. If you destroy somebody in its wake, too bad. The false perception being created is not only harmful to the public, it's making someone money.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:58 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3768
Views: 382640

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

Getting pretty difficult to deny the fact that Boeing's faulty design is 100% at fault here and that the crashes were unavoidable. Perhaps you should, like Morrisond has seemingly done, give this talking point a rest for this particular crash? Can we please not make more blatant falsehoods in this ...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:17 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3768
Views: 382640

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

You are not addressing my point. The point was that the certification system should (have) demonstrate(d) that the design was safe. Of course one can debate to death what constitutes as safe, but fact is that the two crashes revealed serious issues (MCAS 1.0) which that certification system was una...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:03 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3768
Views: 382640

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

PixelFlight wrote:
It's not the second crash that exposed the software issue.


Then you didn't understand the statement. I'm not saying only the second crash exposed the software issue. I'm saying both of them exposed the issue, and because there was a second crash it was grounded.

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:58 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3768
Views: 382640

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

Nope. It is grounded because of meltdown in handling crashes, and - as it becoming evident - a meltdown in design process as well. "Software problem" is as accurate of a description as calling stage 4 cancer "a sore". Well, sort of true in both cases. So the grounding is not abo...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:45 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3768
Views: 382640

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

No, this is absolutely false ! :shakehead: AD #: 2018-23-51 was issued the November 7, 2018, before the second (ET302) crash and precisely describes that this was related to the Flight Control Computer: "Note: The 737-8/-9 uses a Flight Control Computer command of pitch trim to improve longitu...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:20 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta Completes First Boeing 767-400 Cabin Refurbishment
Replies: 66
Views: 15695

Re: Delta Completes First Boeing 767-400 Cabin Refurbishment

Something had to give, the new 764 configuration at Delta is fitting 34 J seats between door 1 and door 2, whereas before they were fitting 40 J seats. I would have to assume the seat had to grow in some sort of dimension. The new seat map at booking shows they moved a lav and galley space in front...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:39 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3768
Views: 382640

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

That is why proper design, safety analysis and certification - intended to catch issues early in lifecycle - regardless of possible EIS delays or contract penalties - should exist. Getting on a plane before that many cycles are accumulated is a statement of trust to those who performed those task w...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:13 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3768
Views: 382640

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

There were much less than a million of uneventful flights - with 1 crash in 10-20 million being current statistics on modern jets and 1 billion being certification goal. So MAX really didn't fly enough to brag about any sort of in-service history. Not even toddler level experience. It's simple fact...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:57 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3768
Views: 382640

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

That certification system and those (mere) thousands of flights are the very reason the thing is grounded. Doesn't bode well to use that as evidence that the rest of the plane is (proven) safe . . . No, it's grounded because of a second crash that exposed a software issue. It's not grounded because...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:44 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019
Replies: 3768
Views: 382640

Re: Boeing 737MAX Grounded Worldwide Q2 2019

They still think the rest of the plane is safe. Are you taking such thoughts at face value? Absolutely, as we have a certification process and thousands of flights as evidence that the rest of the plane is safe. The FAA can't make you feel the same way. I suspect they shouldn't even try. The FAA de...

Jump to post
by MSPNWA
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:32 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Delta Completes First Boeing 767-400 Cabin Refurbishment
Replies: 66
Views: 15695

Re: Delta Completes First Boeing 767-400 Cabin Refurbishment

Is it normal for "maintenance and heavy refurbishments" to take almost 7 months to complete? Article is saying it left for China on January 1, 2019 and has been there ever since. No. It's usually around 4 months. But there was talk about DL deferring the start of maintenance on these bird...

Jump to post
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 65