Search found 67 matches

  • 1
  • 2
by Ferryflight
Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:22 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: USA to sanction COMAC and AVIC?
Replies: 34
Views: 4058

Re: USA to sanction COMAC and AVIC?

[list=][/list]

    jplatts wrote:
    I am in favor of US sanctions on COMAC, not only due to military ties, but also because of the possibility of COMAC hiding serious safety issues from the FAA and other non-Chinese aviation regulators.


    If so, a reason for all countries in the World to ban Boeing aircraft’s then?

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:13 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Nordic Aviation - 2020
    Replies: 996
    Views: 168353

    Re: Nordic Aviation - 2020

    ilari wrote:
    Well, EasyJet's LCA-Nordics didn't last too long...


    Indeed, as it never was launched or flown.

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:39 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Nordic Aviation - 2020
    Replies: 996
    Views: 168353

    Re: Nordic Aviation - 2020

    Delta has closed reservations for numerous European routes for the entire summer season, including CPH and KEF. Routesonline The CPH route is depending on the cruise traffic to the Baltic’s and the Norwegian fjords out of Copenhagen. I don’t think this route will return next summer either, unless s...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:30 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Nordic Aviation - 2020
    Replies: 996
    Views: 168353

    Re: Nordic Aviation - 2020

    Oslo saw very similar figures in March 2020 as other major Nordic airports: OSL March 2020 statistics Domestic: 460,253 (-56.6%) International: 526,384 (-58.5%) Total: 988,405 (-57.6%) YTD total: 4,946,209 (-21.4%) OSL will continue to be the largest airport in the Nordics for at least one year fro...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:36 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian News and Discussion - 2020
    Replies: 1033
    Views: 169105

    Re: DY Financial Discussion - 2020

    Yes there was some sarcasm in the post. I know Norway is extremely fortunate with its fund. But funding that level of unemployment pay will quickly send the budget to the red, and with oil and gas prices cratering you have a double whammy. This is getting more and more interesting and instead of ac...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:12 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian News and Discussion - 2020
    Replies: 1033
    Views: 169105

    Re: DY Financial Discussion - 2020

    moa999 wrote:
    The Norwegian state is going to be broke pretty quickly. Quite a lot of tourism related business will go quickly.



    Ehhhh, have you any idea what so ever on what you are stating? I hope it’s a joke. If not, the educational level in her is rather amusing!

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:51 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian to end all longhaul services from CPH and ARN
    Replies: 64
    Views: 15161

    Re: Norwegian LH in ARN and CPH just to Thailand after OCT19?

    Way to dodge an uncomfortable truth that you completely forgot to look at yield in your so called analysis. Well it’s not my analysis but Apex’s. And you say the yield is not taken into consideration there? Better call them on Monday then and remind them that they forgot to bring yield calculations...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:40 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian to end all longhaul services from CPH and ARN
    Replies: 64
    Views: 15161

    Re: Norwegian LH in ARN and CPH just to Thailand after OCT19?

    Yet that’s where the largest yield is and so you can’t just look at the passenger numbers and come to your simplified and inaccurate conclusion. You’re kidding, right? You do know that yield decreases with the longer sector an airline flies? Way to dodge an uncomfortable truth that you completely f...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:21 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian to end all longhaul services from CPH and ARN
    Replies: 64
    Views: 15161

    Re: Norwegian LH in ARN and CPH just to Thailand after OCT19?

    And yet the Q3 results do say something about the performance of their long haul out of ARN and CPH. If they were all loss making, there would be no way they could make a record profit as those routes were such a large percentage of their combined long haul ops. You must be kidding me right? Norweg...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:11 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian to end all longhaul services from CPH and ARN
    Replies: 64
    Views: 15161

    Re: Norwegian LH in ARN and CPH just to Thailand after OCT19?

    My source is myself. I don’t need to convince you. You haven’t brought any facts to this discussion and therefore it’s a bit lame to see how you dare questioning users here that do provide facts to the discussion. All you are doing is speculating and referring to a forum with users speculating like...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:52 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian to end all longhaul services from CPH and ARN
    Replies: 64
    Views: 15161

    Re: Norwegian LH in ARN and CPH just to Thailand after OCT19?

    I highly doubt it. I know my info first hand directly from the decision makers, but better luck next time ;-) And you’re wrong again. As already written, the routes out of Scandinavia have been profitable. SAS now going daily to LAX and DL daily to JFK. The market is there clearly. However, Norwegi...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:34 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian to end all longhaul services from CPH and ARN
    Replies: 64
    Views: 15161

    Re: Norwegian LH in ARN and CPH just to Thailand after OCT19?

    Or a lucky guess. One month ago there were things they didn’t even know themselves which they are now aware of today. For example the exact amount of aircraft grounded due to engine problems and that they plan to keep an additional five aircraft on the ground as spare planes to avoid expensive wetl...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:23 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian to end all longhaul services from CPH and ARN
    Replies: 64
    Views: 15161

    Re: Norwegian LH in ARN and CPH just to Thailand after OCT19?

    Because a decision to reduce Scandinavia operations cannot be excused by fleet maintenance. Completely shutting down US operations temporary is too costly given the investment behind the ARN/CPH/OSL operations. Scandinavia is a dead end regardless of how you flip the arguments. Norwegian needs to c...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:41 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian to end all longhaul services from CPH and ARN
    Replies: 64
    Views: 15161

    Re: Norwegian LH in ARN and CPH just to Thailand after OCT19?

    Haha well aware. What's your point? Are you aware that the CPH base also regularly serves BCN and MAD too? So do the math.... I already told you the facts. Norwegian today confirms the closure of all intercontinental 787 flights from Copenhagen and Stockholm. Only Oslo will be kept. https://check-i...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:26 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian to end all longhaul services from CPH and ARN
    Replies: 64
    Views: 15161

    Re: Norwegian LH in ARN and CPH just to Thailand after OCT19?

    Latest: ARN/CPH to BKK only premium class available for s20 (usually a sign of closure). No US routes uploaded from ARN/CPH. OSL to LAX, MCO, FLL, JFK, OAK now all available for booking s20. Apparently increasing FLL and OAK according to the Norwegian press release. Looking at the program, there are...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:36 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian to end all longhaul services from CPH and ARN
    Replies: 64
    Views: 15161

    Re: Norwegian LH in ARN and CPH just to Thailand after OCT19?

    No point in debating with you, when I already told you the facts. Next spring, Norwegian will need an additional 120 787 pilots in their CPH base as written internally in the company news. Have a nice day. You are aware that there is currently no ARN or OSL base for Norwegians 787 pilots? Are you a...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:24 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian to end all longhaul services from CPH and ARN
    Replies: 64
    Views: 15161

    Re: Norwegian LH in ARN and CPH just to Thailand after OCT19?

    No, I know that for a fact. That part of the info I wrote is widely known amongst employees in Norwegian. Why are you so aggressive towards a random stranger you don't know? Because a decision to reduce Scandinavia operations cannot be excused by fleet maintenance. Completely shutting down US opera...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:22 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian to end all longhaul services from CPH and ARN
    Replies: 64
    Views: 15161

    Re: Norwegian LH in ARN and CPH just to Thailand after OCT19?

    What are you talking about? I had a personal conversation with the chief RR engineer in Oslo about this. I am always thrilled when people make assumptions based on no facts whatsoever. So you seriously suggest that a RR engineer has first hand info about Norwegians summer program plans from Scandin...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:22 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian to end all longhaul services from CPH and ARN
    Replies: 64
    Views: 15161

    Re: Norwegian LH in ARN and CPH just to Thailand after OCT19?

    It has nothing to do with any of this. Norwegian is grounding at least 12 aircraft over the winter because of engine cycles reaching their limit and they need to be overhauled. This will be done during the winter which is low season. Next year, Norwegian will be back at full speed out of Scandinavi...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:49 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian to end all longhaul services from CPH and ARN
    Replies: 64
    Views: 15161

    Re: Norwegian LH in ARN and CPH just to Thailand after OCT19?

    Scandinavia is just too small. Despite airport supporting populists or airport catchment area promotions, none of the Nordic Capitals is big enough to sustain any significant amount of Long-haul O&D traffic without feed. Finnair is providing Helsinki connectivity far beyond it’s market size, an...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:44 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian to end all longhaul services from CPH and ARN
    Replies: 64
    Views: 15161

    Re: Norwegian LH in ARN and CPH just to Thailand after OCT19?

    Scandinavia is just too small. Despite airport supporting populists or airport catchment area promotions, none of the Nordic Capitals is big enough to sustain any significant amount of Long-haul O&D traffic without feed. Finnair is providing Helsinki connectivity far beyond it’s market size, and...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:34 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Nordic Aviation - 2019
    Replies: 1465
    Views: 271433

    Re: Nordic Aviation - 2019

    Seems like there will be some significant changes on the longer routes this winter. Stockholm - 4w JFK suspended DY - 3w LAX suspended DY - 1w MCO suspended DY - 2w HKT suspended TG - 5w HKG suspended SK China Eastern new route PVG 4w QR- as is? EK - as is? Copenhagen - 4w JFK suspended DY - 3w LAX ...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:56 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Cathay cancels CPH in 2019
    Replies: 32
    Views: 8529

    Re: Cathay cancels CPH in 2019

    Northern Europe is a hype and trend among Asian travellers. Northern light, spectacular nature, fresh air, Nordic cuisine and more. If you look at O&D traffic and visitor bednights, they are not traveling to Denmark as their main target but, stopping by there on their way to Finland, Norway and ...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:46 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: KE - Secondary Europe
    Replies: 84
    Views: 7995

    Re: KE - Secondary Europe

    No one is saying that the market of airport A is better than market B. I am. I'm saying that DUB is better than OSL for KE as a scheduled and year-round destination. OSL suits a charter operation. OSL is served both by Atlas Air, Korean Cargo and Asiana with freighters to ICN. How is Oslo then lack...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:49 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: KE - Secondary Europe
    Replies: 84
    Views: 7995

    Re: KE - Secondary Europe

    They are very different, but I like Oslo more as a year-round destination. Leaving tourism aside for a minute, a more important topic on this is OSL's viability as a non-charter destination for KE to exploit. IMO, it doesn't have the freight and passenger mix Please elaborate because this is starti...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:59 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: KE - Secondary Europe
    Replies: 84
    Views: 7995

    Re: KE - Secondary Europe

    Dublin ... You are kidding me right? No - the numbers speak for themselves - it is a very popular tourist destination, in fact, much more popular than OSL. It has world-renowned arts (literature and music), culture and history. For Koreans specifically, it also offers pilgrimages - DUB is the gatew...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:25 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: KE - Secondary Europe
    Replies: 84
    Views: 7995

    Re: KE - Secondary Europe

    However, I'd imagine that ZAG would have more tourism appeal for Koreans than DUB (though arguably DUB offers more than OSL). You are kidding me right? Dublin might be popular among tourists, but Oslo is in my openion far more diverse, beautiful and spectacular than Dublin! However Oslo is lacking ...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:32 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Asiana celebrates 30th anniversary; refocus more on longhaul flying
    Replies: 68
    Views: 9320

    Re: Asiana Airlines future expansion

    As much as I would like them to fly ICN-ARN, I have to admit that OSL is probably the first option for them. Asiana will serve OSL with two weekly charters this summer. Korean Air flying charters since many years to Oslo and both Atlas Air, Korean Cargo and Asiana Cargo flying freighters. Also the n...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:20 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Nordic aviation - 2018
    Replies: 1264
    Views: 179587

    Re: Nordic aviation - 2018

    According to checkin.dk, Norway received more Korean visitors than Denmark and Sweden combined in 2017.

    I also believe the cargo market is strong from Norway with Korean, Atlas Air and Asiana operating freighters from OSL to ICN (wikipedia)

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:11 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Why no new China - Germany Flights?
    Replies: 10
    Views: 2717

    Re: Why no new China - Germany Flights?

    Because the curren bilatteral agreement between Germany and China is fulluy utilized in terms of weekly departures on the Chineese side. Chineese carriers cannot add more flights into Germany. Since Lufthansa has yet to fully utilize the numbers of weekly flights on their side of the agreement, Ger...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:59 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Why no new China - Germany Flights?
    Replies: 10
    Views: 2717

    Re: Why no new China - Germany Flights?

    Because the curren bilatteral agreement between Germany and China is fulluy utilized in terms of weekly departures on the Chineese side. Chineese carriers cannot add more flights into Germany. Since Lufthansa has yet to fully utilize the numbers of weekly flights on their side of the agreement, Germ...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:36 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Qatar Airways Announces 12 new destinations
    Replies: 81
    Views: 17981

    Re: Qatar Airways Announces 12 new destinations

    Argh, Tallin over Gothenburg?

    Come on!!!!

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:01 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: EasyJet is starting to fly from Berlin Tegel
    Replies: 81
    Views: 13428

    Re: EasyJet is starting to fly from Berlin Tegel

    SCQ83 wrote:
    easyJet has never been particularly strong in the Scandinavian markets. I wouldn't be surprised Iceland is their largest Scandinavian market.


    Thants impossible due to the fact that Iceland is not a part of Scandinavia.....

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:58 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Hainan to fly to HAM
    Replies: 19
    Views: 3182

    Re: Hainan to fly to HAM

    Air Berlin and Hainan had a cooperation in Berlin. I guess this is the main reason.

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:51 am
    Forum: Trip Reports
    Topic: To the Oil Rigs of the Arctic!
    Replies: 6
    Views: 5418

    Re: To the Oil Rigs of the Arctic!

    Oil Rigs North of Svalbard?

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:37 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Norwegian Air Argentina will receive first 737-800 in January
    Replies: 71
    Views: 10505

    Re: Norwegian Air Argentina will receive first 737-800 in January

    Norwegian Cruise Line, serving Florida.

    "Cruise like a Norwegian"

    From my experience as a Swedish passenger, clear references to Norway in the ship and in the branding.

    To my knowledge, it seems to work well and I have not heard of any discussions argumenting to change the name....

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:40 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Nordic Aviation 2017
    Replies: 1126
    Views: 154123

    Re: Nordic Aviation 2017

    People tend to forget bilateral limitations in these discussions.
    The world market is not deregulated to a such degree that one can serve two points just by the theoretical range.

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:26 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Nordic Aviation 2017
    Replies: 1126
    Views: 154123

    Re: Nordic Aviation 2017

    JetBuddy wrote:
    Apparently, Norwegian has received rights to fly over Russia on some departures out of ARN and CPH. Good for them!

    And Merry Christmas everyone!


    Not Siberia, but southern Russian corridor.

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:38 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Nordic Aviation 2017
    Replies: 1126
    Views: 154123

    Re: Nordic Aviation 2017

    This Joint Vision plan is a huge deal, and I wonder if it deserves it's own thread. Finally a solid plan to increase intercontinental traffic at OSL. Some info on peterfox.no: http://peterfox.no/airlines/sas-inngar-femarig-avtale-joint-vision-avinor/ Thank you for sharing some more info on this Joi...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:25 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Nordic Aviation 2017
    Replies: 1126
    Views: 154123

    Re: Nordic Aviation 2017

    CPH will lover the Feess for using the airport with an avarage 10% from April 2018 and at the same time the will make the charge for high frequent regional feeder flights 35 % cheaper https://ekstrabladet.dk/ferie/koebenhavns-lufthavn-saenker-taksterne/6951564 https://www.cph.dk/en/about-cph/press/...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:47 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Nordic Aviation 2017
    Replies: 1126
    Views: 154123

    Re: Nordic Aviation 2017

    CPH will lover the Feess for using the airport with an avarage 10% from April 2018 and at the same time the will make the charge for high frequent regional feeder flights 35 % cheaper https://ekstrabladet.dk/ferie/koebenhavns-lufthavn-saenker-taksterne/6951564 https://www.cph.dk/en/about-cph/press/...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:38 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Why so many cargo airlines at these airports?
    Replies: 53
    Views: 9600

    Re: Why so many cargo airlines at these airports?

    I think you can add OSL to that list. They state in press releases that they are the largest freighter hub in Northern Europe and seems to add a new freighter airline every month or so! From wikipedia: Asiana Cargo Korean Cargo Atlas Air Cargolux CAL Emirates Cargo Qatar Cargo Turkish Cargo DHL Appa...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:47 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Nordic Aviation 2017
    Replies: 1126
    Views: 154123

    Re: Nordic Aviation 2017

    CAAC on 16NOV17 posted Air China's application for Beijing - Copenhagen route 5 times a week from March 2018, with A330-200. Airlineroute Not really surprised by this, CPH is very popular for AY's Chinese passengers. Good for CPH. If Beijing Capital Airlines starts the 3x weekly PEK-CPH service, th...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:27 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Nordic Aviation 2017
    Replies: 1126
    Views: 154123

    Re: Nordic Aviation 2017

    Qatar Airways now operates to HEL with Airbus A330-300. Today's flight QR301: Aircraft: Airbus A330-302 Registration: A7-AEE Seats: 305 | J30 / Y275 Also, Finnair has deployed one of the A350s (OH-LWG) to Helsinki-Málaga route this morning. Will Finnair be flying to Málaga with A350 for the whole w...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:30 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: DL new summer 2018 transatlantic flights
    Replies: 192
    Views: 27299

    Re: DL new summer 2018 transatlantic flights

    Seems like DL will end JFK-ARN & CPH s18.

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:25 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Nordic Aviation 2017
    Replies: 1126
    Views: 154123

    Re: Nordic Aviation Part 5

    IR used to serve GOT-IKA once weekly with the very outdated A300 and a tech. stop in PRG. But last April they upgraded the service to the new A330-200, flying nonstop both ways. And starting now in November, the airline will double the seats by introducing a second weekly service to the route! Thus...

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:02 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Nordic Aviation 2017
    Replies: 1126
    Views: 154123

    Re: Nordic Aviation Part 5

    Anyone with inside info about the alleged big cargo news from OSL tomorrow referred to on flyprat.no? Property development like ARN and CPH presented earlier this week or maybe a new freighter route? I'm not in the loop, but maybe they found investors for the new seafood terminal? Just speculation....

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:59 pm
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Nordic Aviation 2017
    Replies: 1126
    Views: 154123

    Re: Nordic Aviation Part 5

    Anyone with inside info about the alleged big cargo news from OSL tomorrow referred to on flyprat.no?

    Property development like ARN and CPH presented earlier this week or maybe a new freighter route?

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:23 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Nordic Aviation 2017
    Replies: 1126
    Views: 154123

    Re: Nordic Aviation Part 5

    According to Newstodate.aero, Korean Cargo is to increase ARN-ICN with a third weekly rotation.

    Jump to post
    by Ferryflight
    Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:33 am
    Forum: Civil Aviation
    Topic: Cathay Pacific multiple "beer related" new destinations imminent UPDATE: CX announces HKG-DUB, HKG-BRU and HKG-CPH
    Replies: 264
    Views: 39871

    Re: Cathay Pacific multiple "beer related" new destinations imminent UPDATE: CX announces HKG-DUB, HKG-BRU and HKG-CPH

    40.000 pax is 55 daily pax in each direction. There is no chance that all these pax will select the new route to HKG from DUB. 4 weekly A359 will bring almost 140.000 seats to DUB. DUB's benefit is it that CX will have access Aer Lingus Oneworld network to fill up the seats. Even a large destination...

    Jump to post
    • 1
    • 2