Search found 5 matches

by vmanAA738
Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:20 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: OAG Changes 8/4/2020:SEPTEMBER SLIDE;AA Drops LAX-YVR;AM Drops AUS;AS Adds SAN-SBA;
Replies: 75
Views: 16582

Re: OAG Changes 8/4/2020:SEPTEMBER SLIDE;AA Drops LAX-YVR;AM Drops AUS;AS Adds SAN-SBA;

**AM AUS-MEX DEC 0.4>0[0.9] JAN 0.9>0[0.9] FEB 0.9>0[0.9] MAR 0.8>0[0.8] APR 0.9>0[0.7] MAY 0.9>0[0] JUN 0.8>0[0] This flight has an interesting history to it. Aeromexico first attempted this flight in January 2007 using a 737 4x/week, marking Austin's first international service. Then in May 2007,...

Jump to post
by vmanAA738
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:48 pm
Forum: Travel, Polls & Preferences
Topic: American Airlines, Air Canada and Westjet end COVID-19 seat blocking
Replies: 20
Views: 1276

American Airlines, Air Canada and Westjet end COVID-19 seat blocking

Forgive me if this has already been posted elsewhere, but it appears that these 3 airlines are ending seat blocking and/or physical distancing on-board and will book planes up to full capacity starting July 1. Yikes. Sources: https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2020-06-26/american-airlines-full-f...

Jump to post
by vmanAA738
Thu May 14, 2020 1:11 am
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Boeing CEO: A major US airline likely will go out of business this year,
Replies: 308
Views: 41561

Re: Boeing CEO: A major US airline likely will go out of business this year,

https://twitter.com/lisaabramowicz1/sta ... 9137946633

The stock also closed today at a price [$9.11/share] not seen since October 2013.

Very sad for everyone at AA who could be affected.
-->

Found this tweet about bond traders----they think American is in deep trouble:
https://twitter.com/lisaabramowicz1/sta ... 9137946633

The stock also closed today at a price [$9.11/share] not seen since October 2013.

Very sad for everyone at AA who could be affected.

Jump to post
by vmanAA738
Sun May 10, 2020 5:48 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: OAG Changes 5/10/2020: JUNE DECIMATION; DL Suspends BUR/CAK/HPN/LGB/MDW/MHT/OAK/PVD/SWF Till Fall
Replies: 61
Views: 11154

Re: OAG Changes 5/10/2020: JUNE DECIMATION; DL Suspends BUR/CAK/HPN/LGB/MDW/MHT/OAK/PVD/SWF Till Fall

Wow DL at CVG dropped 20 routes which is just about everything. June cuts at CVG: --air canada to toronto gone --delta to atlanta cut from 7/daily to 3/daily; salt lake city down to 1/daily; minneapolis down to 2/daily; LGA down to 1 daily; detroit down to 2/daily --delta to austin, hartford, bosto...

Jump to post
by vmanAA738
Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:10 pm
Forum: Civil Aviation
Topic: Norwegian Inaugural Gatwick-Austin
Replies: 79
Views: 11924

Re: Norwegian Inaugural Gatwick-Austin

Anecdotally from taking this flight in January on the 787-9, I don't think BA will be starved for traffic or hurting on this route by Norwegian. About 40% of my plane terminated at London, while the other 60% were connecting to other destinations in Heathrow. Given that others have said the Norwegia...

Jump to post