Search found 289 matches

by VTKillarney1
Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:50 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: The Success of President Donald Trump
Replies: 1236
Views: 52385

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

There is a yuge difference between leaking classified government information and simply not wanting negative press. If you can not see the difference, you are beyond help and a bigger troll than we all thought. When Newsweek doesn't even agree with you, it may be time to reconsider. http://www.news...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:46 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: 58 percent say Trump is intelligent in Gallup poll
Replies: 119
Views: 3678

Re: 58 percent say Trump is intelligent in Gallup poll

But A+ for invoking irrelevant Milo! When/how did you decide that? Did you do the same for Dinesh and his #burnthejews/#bringbackslavery whoopsie daisy? I'm not the one who decided it. I'm just relaying facts. His publisher dumped him, he was fired from Breitbart, his media company had massive layo...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:31 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: The Success of President Donald Trump
Replies: 1236
Views: 52385

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

The orange menace's critics "better watch out" and he is also critical of the media. Basically, he hates any negative press of him and he whines about how awful he is being treated. And his base eats this crap up. The same base that were critical and negative to Obama. It was patriotic th...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:32 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: The Success of President Donald Trump
Replies: 1236
Views: 52385

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

Largest US business group attacks Trump on tariffs > The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is launching a campaign on Monday to oppose Trump’s trade tariff policies. > It is the nation’s largest business group and customarily a close ally of President Donald Trump’s Republican Party. > Using a state-by-stat...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:55 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats
Replies: 111
Views: 3716

Re: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats

Trump points out to "evil foreigner" who is screwing up the little man, when in fact he and his billionaire buddies are the ones doing the screwing. The billionaires are buddies with Hillary. That said, these tariff wars are definitely a mistake. Tariffs are essentially a tax on Americans...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:53 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats
Replies: 111
Views: 3716

Re: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats

Every time I see the title of this thread, all I can think is all the righties whining and crying that Hillary is going to win and how they would be "force" to bake cakes for gays and pee next to trans people and everyone would be forced into abortions and we would all be forced to practi...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:46 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats
Replies: 111
Views: 3716

Re: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats

No, but without Putin’s help he wouldn’t be president, now chump has to follow his masters orders and he’s a faithful servant Do you have any actual evidence of this, or does it just make you feel good to say it? Just to start Firing Comey to stop the Russian investigation ‘Taking the pressure off’...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:08 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats
Replies: 111
Views: 3716

Re: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats

Chump Is literally the most dangerous person on the planet now His abhorrent behavior, lack of any moral compass and cowardice are leading this country and the rest of the world to an extremely dangerous place I thought it was Putin. Did you go off script here? No, but without Putin’s help he would...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:01 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats
Replies: 111
Views: 3716

Re: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats

Aesma wrote:
mham001 wrote:
Aesma wrote:

Yes


IS that a dream you had last night or do yo have some sort of evidence that we will have a "crash" in 2019?


Do you have some evidence that there will not be one ? .

That’s not how it works. You made the claim.

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:52 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Supremely Screwed
Replies: 279
Views: 8024

Re: Supremely Screwed

cargolex wrote:
VTKillarney1 wrote:
Do you actually have facts to contribute rather than unsupported conclusory statements?


Since when do facts matter to you?

Still no facts. Gotcha.

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:50 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Compelled employee fees to Public Unions found illegal
Replies: 77
Views: 2638

Re: Compelled employee fees to Public Unions found illegal

Again, nobody is taking the right to be in a union away. If you want to keep your union, you can keep your union.

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:16 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Supremely Screwed
Replies: 279
Views: 8024

Re: Supremely Screwed

cargolex wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:


I'm sorry being called out for supporting fascism is inconvenient and upsetting. Perhaps you should rethink your support for it.

Do you actually have facts to contribute rather than unsupported conclusory statements?

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:17 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Supremely Screwed
Replies: 279
Views: 8024

Re: Supremely Screwed

Imagine being so devastated over Hillary’s loss that you have to delude yourself into believing that Trump is a Nazi?

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:00 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Supremely Screwed
Replies: 279
Views: 8024

Re: Supremely Screwed

No, they aren’t fascists. Fascists wanted the government to control everything. Trump is doing just the opposite. Regulations are dropping like flies under a Trump. If you are going to make a comparison, at least know what you are comparing. Even VOX, who loves to engage in hyperbole, knows that you...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:16 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Supremely Screwed
Replies: 279
Views: 8024

Re: Supremely Screwed

The Nazi term is thrown around by people who are either knowingly lying or are ignorant of history. Neither looks good.

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:43 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Family "separation" - can a christian support such policy
Replies: 123
Views: 3716

Re: Family "separation" - can a christian support such policy

There are a growing number of Democrats who are saying that we should de-fund ICE, which will functionally give us open borders. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bill-deblasio-kirsten-gillibrand-abolish-ice_us_5b3640e4e4b08c3a8f69b33f https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brandonross/2018/06/29/new-yor...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:37 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats
Replies: 111
Views: 3716

Re: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats

Max Q wrote:
Chump Is literally the most dangerous person on the planet now


His abhorrent behavior, lack of any moral compass and cowardice are leading this country and the rest of the world to an extremely dangerous place

I thought it was Putin. Did you go off script here?

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:54 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Supremely Screwed
Replies: 279
Views: 8024

Re: Supremely Screwed

http://freebeacon.com/politics/chris-ma ... stuff/amp/
-->

Jouhou wrote:
They are definitely calling for violence and a civil war. It could be Russian trolls, but the right is definitely buying into it.

You swapped the party by accident.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/chris-ma ... stuff/amp/

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:49 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Supremely Screwed
Replies: 279
Views: 8024

Re: Supremely Screwed

https://www.thebalance.com/national-deb ... ma-3306293
-->

seb146 wrote:
The deficit wend down under both Clinton and Obama and up under GWB and tRump.

Is there a reason why you are posting falsehoods?
https://www.thebalance.com/national-deb ... ma-3306293

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:48 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats
Replies: 111
Views: 3716

Re: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats

Saying it doesn’t make it true. Do you have EVIDENCE that Russia swung the election? If not, stop saying that they did.

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:40 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Family "separation" - can a christian support such policy
Replies: 123
Views: 3716

Re: Family "separation" - can a christian support such policy

seb146 wrote:
That is one point Democrats keep bringing up: A wall is not the be all and end all. The tRump base believes it is. It is not.

Nice straw man. It’s one tool, not the only tool.

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:38 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Family "separation" - can a christian support such policy
Replies: 123
Views: 3716

Re: Family "separation" - can a christian support such policy

There are a growing number of Democrats who are saying that we should de-fund ICE, which will functionally give us open borders. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bill-deblasio-kirsten-gillibrand-abolish-ice_us_5b3640e4e4b08c3a8f69b33f https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brandonross/2018/06/29/new-york...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:14 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Supremely Screwed
Replies: 279
Views: 8024

Re: Supremely Screwed

When the republicans finally succeed in following chump into the abyss of totalitarianism they will regret what they’ve done But it will be too late Indeed it will be. All I can do is take comfort in knowing how harshly history will judge these cowards as spineless enablers. It’s very clear from th...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:53 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: 58 percent say Trump is intelligent in Gallup poll
Replies: 119
Views: 3678

Re: 58 percent say Trump is intelligent in Gallup poll

The alleged Annapolis shooter had a deranged, obsessive grudge with this particular newspaper dating back years. Condolences to everyone desperately disappointed to find that they can’t connect this to their favorite national political narrative. You’ll have to wait till the next shooting Yes Trump...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:46 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Supremely Screwed
Replies: 279
Views: 8024

Re: Supremely Screwed

All the Bernie-bots who stayed home in the general election in those swing states that Trump carried because they were butt-hurt can just go look in the mirror if they are upset about the makeup of the SCOTUS these days. They unwittingly set the tone of the court for the next generation - the reper...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:32 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Supremely Screwed
Replies: 279
Views: 8024

Re: Supremely Screwed

Could someone explain to me why US citizens let unelected officials like judges in the Supreme Court decide political issues? Trump will choice his judge and therewith will set the course of political decisions for the next, what 20 years or so? He has been given a mandate for 4 years. How do you A...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:30 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Supremely Screwed
Replies: 279
Views: 8024

Re: Supremely Screwed

The republican party will go down in history as being cowards. They are the ones who boarded the ocean liner, and are lost at sea. They just don't know it yet. Historians know, intellectuals know it, even if you don't. Anytime groups of people are targeted and labeled as being undesirable and margi...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:24 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: 58 percent say Trump is intelligent in Gallup poll
Replies: 119
Views: 3678

Re: 58 percent say Trump is intelligent in Gallup poll

It was easy for him to get a gun, thanks to NRA, and easy for him to justify his rampage thanks to dear orange leader http://thehill.com/homenews/media/394955-cnn-plays-montage-of-trump-attacking-media-after-he-praised-reporters I used to have a Stretch Armstrong doll when I was a kid. It didn’t st...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:05 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Supremely Screwed
Replies: 279
Views: 8024

Re: Supremely Screwed

The reason people are freaking out is because the Supreme Court has WAAAAY more power than it should. Ironically, it’s the liberal justices that opened this door originally. That’s how you got Roe v. Wade. The liberals are reaping what they have sowed. Prior to this, you needed the legislature to ac...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:52 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: I just ate a nectarine that was underripe
Replies: 18
Views: 1123

Re: I just ate a nectarine that was underripe

Your fault. Check for firmness before taking a bite.

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:03 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: The Success of President Donald Trump
Replies: 1236
Views: 52385

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

seb146 wrote:
VTKillarney1 wrote:
This is firmly in Alex Jones territory.

Apparently retiring at 82 is the new fascism.


Well, you all believe Hillary is a ,mass murderess..... :roll:

You've never heard me say that, but whatever.

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:01 am
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: The Success of President Donald Trump
Replies: 1236
Views: 52385

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

This is firmly in Alex Jones territory.

Apparently retiring at 82 is the new fascism.

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:55 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Supremely Screwed
Replies: 279
Views: 8024

Re: Supremely Screwed

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/06/29 ... gated.html

This is Alex Jones territory.
-->

seb146 wrote:
Maybe there should be more investigations into the "winning" tRump administration

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/06/29 ... gated.html

This is Alex Jones territory.

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:54 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Compelled employee fees to Public Unions found illegal
Replies: 77
Views: 2638

Re: Compelled employee fees to Public Unions found illegal

And you are free to have the union do that. This is all about giving YOU the choice. The Dems simply don’t want you to have the ability to choose what is best for yourself.

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:32 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Compelled employee fees to Public Unions found illegal
Replies: 77
Views: 2638

Re: Compelled employee fees to Public Unions found illegal

seb146 wrote:
Do you know what it is like to negotiate with a major corporation?

As a matter of fact, I do. I negotiated better pay and benefits than my counterparts. I was in demand and knew it.

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:31 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Compelled employee fees to Public Unions found illegal
Replies: 77
Views: 2638

Re: Compelled employee fees to Public Unions found illegal

The argument is the suggestion that if you don't join a union you must be forced to work for the federal minimum wage. As I said earlier, that is patently unconstitutional. THAT is unconstitutional. However, seb never said anything about being FORCED to work for minimum wage: Those who opt out of u...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:29 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Compelled employee fees to Public Unions found illegal
Replies: 77
Views: 2638

Re: Compelled employee fees to Public Unions found illegal

The argument is the suggestion that if you don't join a union you must be forced to work for the federal minimum wage. As I said earlier, that is patently unconstitutional. THAT is unconstitutional. However, seb never said anything about being FORCED to work for minimum wage: Those who opt out of u...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:27 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats
Replies: 111
Views: 3716

Re: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats

Well this will really help in the midterm elections: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bill-deblasio-kirsten-gillibrand-abolish-ice_us_5b3640e4e4b08c3a8f69b33f If people shrugged with "grab 'em by the pussy", why would this move the needle one way or the other? Just like states rebelle...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:49 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: The Success of President Donald Trump
Replies: 1236
Views: 52385

Re: The Success of President Donald Trump

The NATO complaints are old news. Trump has, for quite some time, complained that NATO members are not paying their fair share.

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:44 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Compelled employee fees to Public Unions found illegal
Replies: 77
Views: 2638

Re: Compelled employee fees to Public Unions found illegal

Financial contributions to politicians. Unions, NRA, banks, big pharma, oil, Koch Bros. And who reaps the benefits? All you righties outraged when unions do exactly the same thing as your beloved NRA, banks, big pharma, oil, and Koch Bros. I wonder why that is? You don't mind when they all buy poli...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:40 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Compelled employee fees to Public Unions found illegal
Replies: 77
Views: 2638

Re: Compelled employee fees to Public Unions found illegal

Like I said: if a person does not want to belong to a union, they should not enjoy the benefits that come with union membership. That's like saying "I have a driver's licence and enough money to buy a Kia Soul, so I demand a Bentley and if I don't get a Bentley, I will sue." Nobody is arg...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:37 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats
Replies: 111
Views: 3716

Re: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats

The Republicans have little to talk about these days after electing a guy who brags about gripping women on a bus ride - letting the entire nation know how he feels about women, stiffs his contractors 30% on a final bill because of his obsession about money, and turns his back on the allies of our ...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:13 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats
Replies: 111
Views: 3716

Re: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats

How about the link teaching you how to do a Google search when you didn't understand what a tough election map meant. I thought that was very funny.... I'm honestly not going to scroll through you rapidly growing list of posts to find other examples, but all-in-all, you're pretty easy to read. I di...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:11 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Family "separation" - can a christian support such policy
Replies: 123
Views: 3716

Re: Family "separation" - can a christian support such policy

If you can understand that point of view then you probably shouldn't be calling yourself pro-choice. That type of absolutism is quite toxic. Killing an unborn child is not something that I take lightly and I appreciate that there are pros and cons no matter which side of the debate that you are on....

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:40 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats
Replies: 111
Views: 3716

Re: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats

That'll be the first one you've ever taken. You're a strict literalist when someone goes after the right. You're basically Drax, but in high school (I can only assume summer break is what cleared your schedule for this recent bout of internet fun). However, when someone on the right lies (or even p...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:37 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Family "separation" - can a christian support such policy
Replies: 123
Views: 3716

Re: Family "separation" - can a christian support such policy

Correct. It's the equivalent of killing them. Yah I'm sure a white nationalist incels really care about abortion. They just use it as a foil to make anything they do sound better. Evangelicals didn't even care about abortion until they realized continuing to push for segregation was a bad look. Now...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:31 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Family "separation" - can a christian support such policy
Replies: 123
Views: 3716

Re: Family "separation" - can a christian support such policy

Basic Question... Should a Christian feel compassion for a person breaking the law? Since they don´t break any valid laws, that ain´t a problem. Refugee seekers explicitly don´t break laws when they "illegally" cross a border. Correct. It's the equivalent of killing them. Yeah, in the sam...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:02 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Compelled employee fees to Public Unions found illegal
Replies: 77
Views: 2638

Re: Compelled employee fees to Public Unions found illegal

That’s one of my biggest issue as well. The legislature created a statutory requirement that all public employees had to join the union. Then the legislators took money from these unions so they would be re-elected. For all of the left’s concern with money in politics, how they can justify this is b...

Jump to post
by VTKillarney1
Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:58 pm
Forum: Non-Aviation
Topic: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats
Replies: 111
Views: 3716

Re: Polling looking bleak for the Democrats

Wait a minute, you're going to defend EA? The post made reference to a stat that democrats are unproductive during the day and you, Mr. Factcheck Supreme, aren't going to ask for proof to make sure its not a lie? Or are you one of those 'moderates' that only rebuts anti-Trump arguments but has no i...

Jump to post

Go to advanced search