Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

blink182
Topic Author

Canada-home Of The Hottest Girls?!

Sun Jul 30, 2000 10:10 am

when my flight landed in YVR(i was coming from DFW) about two weeks ago, once i cleared customs in the waiting area of the terminal, i immediately saw several young blondes and thinking that this would be all the hot girls i would see, i was pleasantly wrong,one the cab to my hotel, i noticed hundreds of girls,not all of them were blonde but yikes! they were soo friggin hott! and in canada i saw tons of beautifull young women, i mean if i were to turn my head, the first thing i would see is a beautifull girl!
anyone care to comment?
blink182
btw-i could tell that they lived in vancouver because they were together or with their boyfriends
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...

LH423

RE: Canada-home Of The Hottest Girls?!

Sun Jul 30, 2000 10:19 am

Umm, I think we went over this with Swedish girls. I can't comment, as I've never been to Canada, but I suppose this holds true for many countries. Go to Minneapolis, all those descendants of Scandinavians...wow.

LH423
« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Aussiemite

Sun Jul 30, 2000 11:19 am

My grandfather was canadian maybe I could apply for dual Australian Candian citizenship mwhwhhahahahahahha... actually in the past 2 months Ive had dozens of great looken gals comen after me.. yes thats right after me.. ages 16-24 oh yeh im 18  
Ive found chicks can reject u before they even know u so ur better off letting them pick u up.. latly ive developed a coudnt give a fuck attitude.. in the past i was a perfect gentleman.. chicks r weird who knows that theyre thinken..

life is good, well at the moment and i intend to live every bit of it.

remember better to live one day as a tiger then a lifetime as a chicken

Regards,

Aussiemite

nwa man

RE: LH423

Sun Jul 30, 2000 12:07 pm

There's not as many as you think, and they're not all over the place. However, The Mall of America is pretty good for "people watching."

NWA Man
Create your own luck.

Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:38 pm

Now that you mention it, the girls all over British Columbia were very interesting!!

RE: Canada-home Of The Hottest Girls!

Sun Jul 30, 2000 6:57 pm

Blink182, that's what I notived when I was in Vancouver back in 1998. I was so amazed about all these hot Canadiens !! Wow !!
Great city, great girls !!!

Rgds, B737-700

Sun Jul 30, 2000 8:48 pm

That's what makes me proud to be Canadian !!  

AC_A340

Sun Jul 30, 2000 10:22 pm

I'm proudly Canadian. Yes I think there are tons of hot girls here, luckily I work with one of the hottest. You'll find in the summer they wear less clothes than temperature dictates simply due to the fact that most of the year we are bundled up pretty good. Well, at least in Winterpeg Manisnowba.

firefly_cyhz
Screener

Sun Jul 30, 2000 11:49 pm

I too am Canadian but none of the hot girls (oh so many of them every where I look) down my way want anything to do with me  

blink182
Topic Author

Sun Jul 30, 2000 11:59 pm

B737-700, i couldn't agree with you more! and I also noticed that they were hardly wearing clothes! in Whistler, i thought about gettin' a bumper sticker that says, Canadian girls kick ass! and it had a maple leaf but the stem started the female symbol, my parents would not lemme get it though  
blink182
I LOVE CANADA!

Mon Jul 31, 2000 12:04 am

I have to disagree. Texas girls are far Hotter. It's been the hottest summer down there with no rain in a long time. But at least they have a/c.

Lindy

Mon Jul 31, 2000 10:36 am

I'm saying that Canadian girls are very very hot. I've never been to BC but in Ontario and Quebeck they are hot, waaaay hotter then US girls.

Rafal
BWIADCA - Nikon D100

blink182
Topic Author

RE: Lindy

Mon Jul 31, 2000 10:57 am

I totally agree that they are hotter than US girls, i am not saying that US girls are hot because I have seen some pretty dang mouth watering hot girls in the states it's just that Canada has more! I really cannot agree that texas girls are hotter since they all have the texas accent(which I cannot stand) and they are too "homestyle"
blink182

che

Mon Jul 31, 2000 9:22 pm

i am going to Toronto in a week.

Skyteam

Miami

Tue Aug 01, 2000 1:38 am

Go to South Beach in Miami, Lotsa chicks their!!!!!

SKYTEAM

RE: Miami

Tue Aug 01, 2000 2:48 am

Skyteam...from what I hear South Beach has enough of every persuasion to keep everyone happy.

But back to the topic. You can't really say one country's people are hotter than anothers, coz I am sure that Canada has it's fair share of real bushpigs. Hell, I can admit that there are some real shockers here in Australia as well.

Although, I have often said that if there was a woman who could turn me, she would be it

So I would concur to the extent that Canada is home to the woman who epitomises beauty, but hottest? You have obviously never seen the women in Australia.

Cheers

Scotty

chris28_17

HaWaIi?

Tue Aug 01, 2000 4:57 am

Okay, i am in the middle of my vaction here on the island of Oahu (getting great pics by the way) now im stuck inside because of the imminent tropical storm, thus i am checking the net today...

Anyway, my point is that everywhere you go in this place, there are the most beautiful women i have ever seen! this place is truly paradise (other than the roaches the size of mice, and poisonous centipedes which like the same type of beds as humans), it is definitely worth it. And even the women that arent as friggin hot look like it because they wear sooo very little... oooohhhhh.. its awesome here; oh, and they are all in great shape, i went out this morning to watch the sunrise and there were probably about 40 women i saw in sport bras jogging... i NEVER see that many ppl jogging back home in indiana, so many of us indiana ppl are fat  

*sigh* anyway, thought I would share this great experience with you all, i may just have to move out here and find myself a beautiful hawaiian girl to marry.. haha  
well, im 18, maybe not yet...

Aloha!!

CHRIS

RE: HaWaIi?

Tue Aug 01, 2000 7:43 am

for thoese of you that have mentioned vactaion spots most of the people there dont live there and I have to agree being canadian thay we have some pretty hot girls I was on my way back home from florida and the first chick I saw as soon as I was in Canada was hot so I do have to agree to this but there are ugly ones too but hey you cant get rid of them. I know I have had people come up to me when I have been on vactaion and tell me that they feel that my city (hamilton) has the best in ontario even people from Toronto have told me this.

Tue Aug 01, 2000 9:16 am

Get yourselves to Thailand, Vietnam or Laos....there you will see truly beautiful girls.  )

n4khgirl

Tue Aug 01, 2000 1:10 pm

Germany has by far the hottest guys  

~*Camille*~

N4KHGirl

Tue Aug 01, 2000 1:47 pm

Thank you N4KHGirl !!!  

chris28_17

RE: N4KHGirl

Tue Aug 01, 2000 4:49 pm

I'm German  

CHRIS

blink182
Topic Author

RE: N4KHGirl

Wed Aug 02, 2000 12:18 am

I am german   so what if i am not, i am pretty hott!

cheers,
blink182

AC_A340

Wed Aug 02, 2000 2:44 am

My last name is German  

RE: AC_A340

Wed Aug 02, 2000 6:03 am

Haha, cool !!

pandora

Australia!

Wed Aug 02, 2000 1:57 pm

we HAVE the hottest chicks in the world!!!

when i went home fomr school, i passed through coles supermarket and there was this hot blond check out chick...

and heaps more if you go to town on saturdays and sundays, especially in burke street mall!

Aussiemite

RE: Australia!

Thu Aug 03, 2000 9:38 am

currently I've got:

23 year old brunette who is damn hot shes also a school teacher  

16 year old blond shes actually a model and friend of my sisters  

20 year old my parents and hers have been friends for a long long time.. if you can imagine a 20 year old julia roberts but still better looking thats her..

Oh yeh these girls came after me, Ive found its easier to let them come to u.. a chick can reject a bloke b4 she meets them so why bother, I don't consider myself some stud or whatever i never had a girlfriend b4 I was 17.. but yeh when it rains it pours  

Regards,

Aussiemite

PS im 18... older chicks rock.. well theres a limit but 23 is pretty cool

Louis

Thu Aug 03, 2000 12:58 pm

Canadian girls aren't good at all...trust me on this one. By far, hands down, the best looking girls in the world are in Italy. Too bad they know it. Runner up goes to Brazil, then Argentina. I also like Japanese and Korean girls. Japanese girls have spunk and Korean girls CAN be sweet...they can be devils too. Polish girls, Hungarian girls and Russian girls are mighty fine too. Russians are probably the smartest. All of them have at least a Masters! And I love Brown girls!

chris28_17

Thu Aug 03, 2000 1:04 pm

Hawaii!! this place continues to amaze me..

the ocean breeds gorgeous women and the waves wash millions of them to shore...
at least thats my theory, nothing else can quite explain the phenomena

CHRIS WELDY

pandora

Way To Go Aussiemite!

Thu Aug 03, 2000 1:50 pm

cool dude!!!

I wish i were like you, but i am forced to concerntrate school work rather than chicks.

i knew a school teacher back in year 9, she was damn hot!! i had a major crush over her!!!!!!! she's like 24 yrs old, being graduated from uni. nobody knew i liked her even til this day.

too bad she left the school just after 1 term...

i tried to search her name in whitepages.com.au but no results...

pandora

Holly Valance!

Thu Aug 03, 2000 1:56 pm

I love Holly valance (the chick in neighbours...well, there are actually heaps of chicks in that show)!! She's hot and she's my age!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 03, 2000 11:59 pm

I have met some Australian girls, many were indeed pretty, a few VERY HOT... and some were not.
As for Canadian girls, they have sweet candies too, but I found that it depends on the region of the country, I don't know if anyone else agrees?? American girls can be of every shape, color and form. It is a melting pot after all. Brazil, yes they have some beautiful tanned ladies there in bikinis, which is what I think makes them hot afteral, it adds an exotic tropical touch doesn't it. In my personal taste I prefered Argentina a little more. I don't know, probably because I saw more blond chicks along with sexy brunettes, even a couple of red-heads which did surprise me. Don't forget about Holland people!!! That country does have some sexy girls too, wow...

Arifu Gobakuwi

Ouagadougou & Fegoukagaoubitunkeneke

Sat Aug 05, 2000 1:46 am

Forgets about Canadian, Swedeish, Australian, Italish, Argentine, American, Hawaiian girls... ect, ect countries that peoples have mentioned here...

Burkina Faso best's woman are in this two cities,

Ouagadougou! & Fegoukagaoubitunkeneke!!!!!

best looking woman in the worlt!

TWA902fly

Salt Lake!

Sat Aug 05, 2000 2:19 pm

Salt Lake City might not seem like a big city, but almost ALL girls that i have seen there are HOT! SLC is the best city for many reasons

1.) Its in the best state-Utah
2.) Has the best airline's hub
3.) Hottest chicks!
4.) Best Airport-SLC

!!!!!!!!

-TWA902fly
life wasn't worth the balance, or the crumpled paper it was written on

winair

California Too...

Sun Aug 06, 2000 6:48 am

California - Where every girl no matter what age is fu*king HOT!
Most of them have breast implants...plastic surgery...tons of make up...but who cares  

just my observation  

CometII

German Males...

Sun Aug 06, 2000 12:11 pm

I read just in the last couple of days that half of the women in Germany say that German males are 'terrible' in bed... sorry, just telling what I read...  

CometII

Tue Aug 08, 2000 3:51 am

Do you really think you can generalize that for all German males ?
Seriously I think that probably many woman from many countries say that about their men.
Same thing with males saying stuff about "the hottest women" ...

777YYC

Blink182(this Is Not A Flame)

Thu Aug 10, 2000 1:51 pm

Some may say it so  
You'd probably like Calgary...

modesto2

Fri Aug 11, 2000 7:56 am

I would have to agree with Blink182 (that's a great group). I was in Montreal and Quebec City a couple years back (thanks to the Air Canada A319 crew for the jump-seat ride) and all I saw were gorgeous girls! And not just beautiful girls but SOPHISTICATED girls. And who doesn't like a French accent? Montreal...I should re-visit that place...

Fri Aug 11, 2000 7:18 pm

Yeah, but once they all meet me they will become American in, oh lets say about 3 years.

So bow down

just playing because all the fine women are already here

RE: CometII

Sun Aug 13, 2000 8:39 am

"Germans don't do romance...they do beer"