BNE
Topic Author

TV Show SURVIVOR.

Thu Aug 24, 2000 10:37 am

Can someone on the Eastern USA tell us who won the million dollars.
Why fly non stop when you can connect

Dazed767

And The Winner IS...!

Thu Aug 24, 2000 11:03 am

Rich. I'm surpised too!  

Peter

RE: TV Show SURVIVOR.

Thu Aug 24, 2000 11:08 am

That was the first time that I had watched it, but I was hoping that Kelly would win.

BNE
Topic Author

Thu Aug 24, 2000 11:09 am

Thanks for that.
Why fly non stop when you can connect

TWFirst

Thu Aug 24, 2000 11:19 am

The gay guy won!!!!!! Yet another advancement for our people.

An unexamined life isn't worth living.

Thu Aug 24, 2000 12:08 pm

Susan is a fat, stupid BITCH!!!

TWFirst

Thu Aug 24, 2000 12:13 pm

If she's the chick who bitched out Kelly (I only saw the last 15 minutes of the show - never laid eyes on it before tonight but admittedly, I was sucked in by the hype)...

then I agree with you. She has some serious issues.

I thought at first maybe she was doing that so everyone would vote for Kelly because they felt sorry for her after she bitched her out...

But after she really did vote for Richard like she said she would, I realized she was a bitter, lonely beyotch.

pandora

Richard

Thu Aug 24, 2000 12:44 pm

it would be better if the winner was rudy...

euroflyer

RE: TV Show Survivor

Thu Aug 24, 2000 2:25 pm

It should have been Rudy! I don't know why he let go of the pole.

And, yeah, that Sue is a bitch.

EUROFLYER
Born to fly !

L-188

Rudy Rudy Rudy Rudy

Thu Aug 24, 2000 4:42 pm

Rudy should have run.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

Fri Aug 25, 2000 12:15 am

I think he just forgot when they were switching spost. I would have liked to see Susan or Rudy win the 1m. Rich? Nobody liked him, why would they vote for him to get the million? I dont get that!?!?! When it was down to Rich and Kelly, I owld have thought most of them would have voted for kelly. B/c all of the other joes wanted rich off just a few episodes ago! Oh well, Kelly still got $100,000. Which isn't bad for 39 days of work.

Watch the next fad: The survivor diet: where we put you on a remote island in the south china sea for 30 so you can loose 30 lbs.!! Watch, it will happen!

blink182

Fri Aug 25, 2000 12:30 am

I watched every episode!before Sean got voted off, i really wanted him to win, from there on,I really wanted kelly to win like hell! I like rudy but i just did not want him to win,
sue is a ....
rich is a fag,
i do not get why a fat naked guy had to win!(no offence) but I wanted kelly or Sean to win,Jenna whined too much! and gervase did nothing.
blink182
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...

TWFirst

RE: Blink182

Fri Aug 25, 2000 12:41 am

The fat naked guy won because he played the game the best and had the best strategy. What does it matter if he was fat, naked, or gay?? How do those attributes make him any less of a person?

euroflyer

The Prizes

Fri Aug 25, 2000 8:28 am

What do you think of that Pontiac Aztek? I don't really like it. On TV, from the back, it kinda looked like a box on wheels.What do you think?

EUROFLYER
Born to fly !

Fri Aug 25, 2000 10:19 am

I think it is ugly! But i think they should have gave the Aztec to the runner up ya know? Will a person with 1m. really drive a pontiac? I thought that was horrible what Susan said about kelly! I would have been like well ya know what sue, look where I am and where you are? Ha! Ya know? Rudy or Kelly should have won!

sn330

Fri Aug 25, 2000 12:40 pm

I wanted Rudy to win. Although Rich was a conniving, arrogant, SOB, he did play the game the best.
Susan is a man, but she (or he?) astounded me with the speech, which was actually pretty good.

sn330

euroflyer

Fri Aug 25, 2000 1:34 pm

Gervase's speach about Sue was pretty cool  

EUROFLYER
Born to fly !

klm672

Fri Aug 25, 2000 11:14 pm

Yes, Gervase's speach about Sue was pretty cool  
Hey would anyone sign up for Survior II?

Hamlet69

Sat Aug 26, 2000 12:39 am

Like the majority here, I thought Rudy or Kelly should have won. I REALLY wanted Kelly to win after Sue's tirade, simply so she could say HA HA! Did you notice Kelly refused to shake Sue's hand after Rich won? Sue even stood there, waiting for it, and Kelly walked right past her. I thought that was great!

I do have to disagree with those who say Rich played the game the best. If you think about it, the show is called Survivor. Who won the last 5 competitions? Who was going to be booted off from the group of five first, but through sheer will, managed to become runner-up? Who displayed all-around Survivor characteristics (knowing your group, surviving the elements, etc.)? That's right, it was Kelly! Rich was the best politician, and he played the scaming game the best, no doubt about that. But again, the show is called Survivor.

Oh well, there is my little rage.

Hamlet69
All gave some. Some gave all.

Sat Aug 26, 2000 2:13 am

My dad would have but htey have already picked the 16 members of the "tribe" so too late i guess.

Sat Aug 26, 2000 3:23 am

Kelly was the the true "Survivor" in the sense of the word! I really didn't think anyone would vote for Rich to win, nobody liked him. THey should have not wanted him to win since he started the alliance which got all of the Pagong members booted off. I thought that was GREAT what kelly did it Sue! Sue is a back stabbing caniving idiot! I think she was just mad b/c it was kellys vote that got her kicked off in the first place. If kelly didn't win the last 5 immunity challenges i believe she would have been off five episodes ago, cuz rich kept on wanting her to leave. Rich is an arrogan asshole who should have lost. I thought this show was going to be about surviving hte elements and each other, not have it be like some political election. Kelly and Rudy rock! They probably would have done somthing decent with the money. I think rich said he was going to open some Out door adventure thing for troubled teens, like he went to when he was a kid. I dont know, he could have doen somthing better with it. He was on Lettermen last night and he said he still hasn't got his Aztec! LOL! What, and it has been 6 months since the tapping of hte show! They said that each person lost over 25 pounds. I doubt Sonja did sicne she was the first person booted off. Well, I have gotta sign off for now.

[email protected]

Sat Aug 26, 2000 11:32 am

Why do so many people think Rudy should have won? No offense against him, but why was that grouchy elderly guy more deserving than Kelly? I easily favored her.

I hope in the long run, Kelly does even better with product endorsements, ads, and other deal$$$.

Qantas737

Sat Aug 26, 2000 7:29 pm

I live pretty damn close to where survivor 2 is being shown and I'm telling you there is no sandy desert near Tully. It is a real rainforest covered place with lots of waterfalls and streams full of rapids (they have "Raging Thunder" white water rafting tours there too). Oh by the way Tully is also the town in Australia with the highest annual precipitation so look out for some rainy tribal councils again.

pandora

The Girls Of Survivor

Sat Aug 26, 2000 8:25 pm

I reckon colleen hottest chick in the show!

Macair SAAB

RE: TV Show Survivor

Sat Aug 26, 2000 9:13 pm

As Qantas737 said, the area that Survivor2 is being filmed in is nothing but rain and jungle. The Australian Army's Special Air Service Regiment (the Australian Special forces) conduct their training in and around that area for one reason, it is probably the most harshest jungle in Australia. But if you're interested in hiking along the Herbert River until you find them, filiming is supposed to start around October 15.

I would like to have tried to get on it, but due to the sole fact that I'm not living in the US, I'm ineligible. And only being 18, they probably wouldn't want me.

That's my (Aust)$.02 (including GST).

- Macair SAAB

Sat Aug 26, 2000 11:12 pm

Someone elce on Survivor was 18, i think it was one of the girls.

blink182

RE: TWFirst-my Mistake!

Sun Aug 27, 2000 9:11 am

sorry,my mistake, I just liked kelley overall and thought she played the game best,I really wanted Sean to win though,I did not mean anything discrimitive by that! but I just didn't want rich to win from the start,i liked him because he caught fish but that was it.
blink182
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...

pandora

Sun Aug 27, 2000 8:07 pm

The new series will be shot in OZ-but which part??

Qantas737

Mon Aug 28, 2000 4:13 pm

Like I said before near Tully in Far North Queensland. You know, the pointy bit on the right hand side of Australia. If you can find a map it's north of Townsville but south of Cairns. In between Cardwell and Innisfail.

Sun Oct 01, 2000 8:15 am

Hey everybody.   I'm new here, and from Queensland Australia. (Gold Coast)

I'm interested to hear about Survivor2. I never saw #1, but now I wish I had of. I read where it was being filmed near Cairns, in October. That;s all the news I'm getting down here. Do you guys hear more about it up there?

Are there many Aussie's on these boards?