Heres a summary of the Origional Legendary TWFirst thread:
- SKYTEAM started it all, explaining that he had been banned for awhile due to a fight with one of the resident homophobes.
- CstarU conspired to keep the thread on top, much to the chagrin of yours truly. After Cstar pretended to be Lucifer 666, the "Heaven's Gate" cult leader, and OJ Simpson (among others), I acquiesced. Enjoying his wit and banter, I begrudgingly assumed the role of thread host.
- CTBarnes provided insight, spiritual guidance, and revealed his love for intoxicating beverages and naked natives pictures from the National Geographic.
- Lindy shared stories from his relentless nationwide pursuit of cheap women, booze, and blow-up dolls.
- Trvlr & DeltaRNOmd80 talked about their efforts to watch boobie channels on cable.
- Polaris shared his Canadian joy and love with us all.
- NWA Man and I talked about a great Vikings game, and spotting at MSP.
- Fanoftristars joined us, talking about his life in UT.
- LH423 helped contibute to the healthy doses of sexual innuendo sprinkled throughout the thread, and shared his thoughts on November.
- SKYTEAM popped in once in a while to say "hey."
- Our old friend N863DA stopped by of course, and he and I talked about trying to meet up in FL at some point.
- Surf, 777YYC, TravelinMan and Dk all made humorous contributions.
- Meister808, TurboTristar, LFO and 747-600X jumped on the bandwagon.
- Tbar220 promised to print the whole damn thing out and read it one day.
- TWAneedsNOhelp said hi at some point (I think).
- Trvlr just HAD to put the thread over the 300 post mark.
- AND OF COURSE, Brissie Lions had to pop in and tell us how wonderful Australia is (can you say penU.S. envy??? )
My Most Respected user TWFirst decided to start TWFirst Volume II. Heres a summary of "The Next Generation Post"
TWFirst started #2 by the summary at the top of the page.
We better let TWFirst explain all what happened
TWFirst Volume III. "A FORUM INSIDE A FORUM"