twa
Topic Author

TWFirst Volume III

Mon Jan 01, 2001 9:43 am

Heres a summary of the Origional Legendary TWFirst thread:

- SKYTEAM started it all, explaining that he had been banned for awhile due to a fight with one of the resident homophobes.

- CstarU conspired to keep the thread on top, much to the chagrin of yours truly. After Cstar pretended to be Lucifer 666, the "Heaven's Gate" cult leader, and OJ Simpson (among others), I acquiesced. Enjoying his wit and banter, I begrudgingly assumed the role of thread host.

- CTBarnes provided insight, spiritual guidance, and revealed his love for intoxicating beverages and naked natives pictures from the National Geographic.

- Lindy shared stories from his relentless nationwide pursuit of cheap women, booze, and blow-up dolls.

- Trvlr & DeltaRNOmd80 talked about their efforts to watch boobie channels on cable.

- Polaris shared his Canadian joy and love with us all.

- NWA Man and I talked about a great Vikings game, and spotting at MSP.

- Fanoftristars joined us, talking about his life in UT.

- LH423 helped contibute to the healthy doses of sexual innuendo sprinkled throughout the thread, and shared his thoughts on November.

- SKYTEAM popped in once in a while to say "hey."

- Our old friend N863DA stopped by of course, and he and I talked about trying to meet up in FL at some point.

- Surf, 777YYC, TravelinMan and Dk all made humorous contributions.

- Meister808, TurboTristar, LFO and 747-600X jumped on the bandwagon.

- Tbar220 promised to print the whole damn thing out and read it one day.

- TWAneedsNOhelp said hi at some point (I think).

- Trvlr just HAD to put the thread over the 300 post mark.

- AND OF COURSE, Brissie Lions had to pop in and tell us how wonderful Australia is (can you say penU.S. envy??? )

My Most Respected user TWFirst decided to start TWFirst Volume II. Heres a summary of "The Next Generation Post"

TWFirst started #2 by the summary at the top of the page.

We better let TWFirst explain all what happened  

TWA

BranVan3K

RE: TWFirst Volume III

Mon Jan 01, 2001 10:01 am

woo hoo

first post!

fanoftristars

Mon Jan 01, 2001 10:04 am

Here we go with a record breaking third continuation of an original post. Hi All. Just got back from Arizona, and it's great to be back in UT.
"FLY DELTA JETS"

twa
Topic Author

FanofL-1011's

Mon Jan 01, 2001 10:15 am

Hiya   How was Arizona? I've been to Arizona several times and I want to move their soooooooo bad!!!!! I like the Dry Heat, The Growth, The Desert Landscape and so much more.

TWA

LOT767-300ER

Mon Jan 01, 2001 11:33 am

I have no idea why im writing here cuz i dont even get the topic!!!!!!!!!

fanoftristars

Mon Jan 01, 2001 12:19 pm

Hey TWA! Arizona was great. I was only there for two days, but it was nice to be in the warm weather in the middle of winter. I have never been there in the middle of the summer, except on a SWA connecting flight, and I stayed in the air conditioned airport the whole time. I do know this, in the winter arizona is awesome. I love march when the orange buds are blossoming, it smells so GOOD! I also love PHX. It is a totally cool airport, and always expanding. Did you see the article in Airways (or was it Airliners) about PHX? Great article. Anyway, it would be fun to do an internship for Boeing in Arizona. I've thought about it. Why do you want to move to AZ? Don't you live in Atlanta? I guess you would probably love the heat in Phoenix if you're used to the humid summers in GA! Anyway, everyone have a great New Years! I am leaving to go to a party now.

PS: where is TWFirst? He must be out with some hot guy for new years!   Later.
"FLY DELTA JETS"

BH346

Mon Jan 01, 2001 12:51 pm

Hi again...
The weather in Kansas today is snow. In the summer its 100 degrees. In the winter, its below zero. The weather here can be crazy. We don't get much tornadoes(as some people think, when I moved here, my friends thought I would die in a tornado) We just get everything. You never know what is next.

A few months ago, I went to MCI with another person to pick a friend up from their flight from YYZ. We looked around for the gate. The guy I was with asked an elderly lady if she saw an "Air Canada CRJ" I told him she will not know. The lady didn't have a clue. He then said "A Regional Jet" She still didn't know. She probably thought we were escaped lunatics. We found the gate and the rest of the trip was uneventful.

So what are the New Year celebrations in your town? Here in Wichita, we just have some bars and night clubs having little parties, but no fireworks, lights, or ball drops. I wish there was.

I hope you found this humorous or interesting. I didn't really know what to say. I'm just trying to start a topic. This is about anything, right?

Everyone-enjoy the New Years celebrations, if your having a quiet evening(like me) or watching the ball drop. Have a great 2001

BH346
Northwest Airlines - Some People Just Know How to Fly

Mon Jan 01, 2001 12:56 pm

I am joining the forum !!!!!
hey, what is the forum about aniway ?...

N960AS

Mon Jan 01, 2001 12:57 pm

Ah ha! Number 3!

TWFirst's profile says he hasn't posted for 10 days! He must be real busy with that "hot guy".

Happy New Year!

Jeffrey

twa
Topic Author

LOT767-400ER/Fanoftristars/BH346

Mon Jan 01, 2001 1:04 pm

LOT767-400ER, This is "A Forum Inside A Forum" We just kinda have laid back discussions in here. So feel free to come on in. I thought our BMW Z3 Debate was cool.

Fanoftristars, In the summer its about 115 Degrees in Phoenix. I've only been their in the summer. Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l Airport kicks butt!!!!! Its huge!!!!! I was born in Atlanta, But I currently live in Orlando. I want to move to Arizona to get away from the Green in the east, The Humidity, and I want to move to a larger city. Have a good new years man

Heya BH346, I'm having a quite New Years to. My Girlfriend has to babysit, Which really sucks. Oh Well
Happy New Years

I hope TWFirst is having fun!!!!!!!!

TWA

Mon Jan 01, 2001 1:14 pm

Yes, i thought the bmw z-3 discussion was pretty good, it atleast proved i dont lie...unlike what others though...oh well.

I love arizona, the weather is great. Anyone ever been to the Scottsdale Villa Miarge there? Its great, just though i would let you know.

Mon Jan 01, 2001 1:18 pm

I have a question for ya'll: Have any of you highlighted those smiley faces? WHen you do, do they make weird faces for you too? Am I making sense?

LH423

Mon Jan 01, 2001 1:22 pm

LET'S GET THIS PARTY GOIN'! Hmmm...okay, nevermind 

Well, once again another TWfirst thread begins. This place is like a blossoming flower. It sprouts, blooms, and then slowly withers and dies when it becomes too long for the water to reach the ends. Okay, that last bit of champagne brought out a bit too much gay for the evening. Take it easy all, and I'll see you in the new Millennium. GO TWFIRST VOLUME THREE 

LH423
« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

BH346

Mon Jan 01, 2001 1:28 pm

Derek H., I notice that too!                                              (!!!)

Have a Happy New Year!

BH346

twa
Topic Author

Derek H

Mon Jan 01, 2001 2:13 pm

It sure was a good discussion. I always knew you could drive young in the Dakota's. I havent been to Scottsdale Villa Miarge yet. Is it a hotel or something?

HAPPY NEW YEAR DEREK H, AND EVERYONE ELSE,
TWA

Mon Jan 01, 2001 2:22 pm

Yea, its a pretty swanky hotel on the edge of the destert. Out belcony faced the destert, it was nice looking out into nothing. Its a realxing place, the pool has a huge waterfall and everything.

Happy New too you all, too!

twa
Topic Author

Derek H

Mon Jan 01, 2001 2:27 pm

Kewl, I havent heard of it until you mentioned it. What do the rooms usually run a night?

CYA,
TWA

LH423

Mon Jan 01, 2001 2:29 pm

Boston cheated us!!! I was expecting a good 15 minute display of pyrotechnics over Boston Harbor, yet we had one minute, a whole freaking minute before they stopped!  Something happened, but I doubt if they'll be restarted now 30 minutes late and the crowds dispersing. A disappointment, but I'll live. I just wish this damn city could get something right for a change. Boston, I'll tell you, it sucks 

LH423
« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Mon Jan 01, 2001 2:45 pm

Thats a bummer about hte fireworks, well, its not even new years here yet. Its funny, they are just showing the last 20 minutes of the Dick Clarks Rockin New years thing, to make it look like they are celebrating it with us. Do they think were dumb?

Well, we stayed in a two bedroom with full kitchen living room, 3 bathrooms, and it was like 400$ a night. But it is worth it! The rooms are VERY nice. The shower in the master bath can fit atleast 5 people (orgy shower...?!?), i swear, so its nice.

One thing i really hate about national news is the east coast is getting all this hype about the winter strom that is there, dropping like 18" of snow, and like temps of 10 degrees and stuff, and they are getting so much national news coverage, yet in south dakta, its like -2 not including hte wind chill, we get 20" of snow at at a time, a few tiems during the witner, yet we get no nationl news coverage, whats up with that?!?

OO-VEG

Mon Jan 01, 2001 10:11 pm

Hi everyone. Cool we are in Volume III already.

sn330

Tue Jan 02, 2001 9:23 am

Did you see the Independence Bowl last night? I watched some of it at dinner (they had it on at the restaurant I went to, then switched over to the Dallas-New York hockey game). Geez, it looked like it was a blizzard, and the game was being held in Shreveport!
On a side note, seeing how the roads froze over in Dallas last night, the Dallas Morning News' headline read "Dallas slides, slips into new year". Talk about a stupid pun

Lindy

Tue Jan 02, 2001 11:59 am

I wasnt here for 3 days and what I see is TWFirst Vol.III heheehe

Well, tomorrow I'm gonna write my trip report in here hehehehe

Best wishes
Rafal
BWIADCA - Nikon D100

iflycoach

Tue Jan 02, 2001 3:33 pm

You want to move to Arizona????

Come on man we don't even have all our freeways built we are 20 years behind, we have the Cardnials as a football team, we have Sun Devil Stadium, we have corruption with taxes and a clean air bill, We had TWO defunct govenors(sp?), a mob boss ends up getting arrested here, and education is the worst out of all 50 states!!!!

Do you still want to live here????

Iflycoach - Taking a coach trip out off here to some pleasent far off city (Atlanta)

TWFirst

Wed Jan 03, 2001 2:00 am

HELLO DUDES AND DUDETTES.

It's me. I'm back. Your long-lost host is back.

Where do I begin????

TWA: Thanks for starting Vol. III. I think it was appropriate for you to start Vol. III since you started this whole damned thing with Vol. I. I'll have to go find Vol. II so I can read what happened since I left.

Well folks, I flew down to FLL on 21 Dec. in the evening (in Trans World First, of course). My partner flew down the next morning on Northwest. I returned this past Saturday in the evening. I was supposed to go to Chicago and spend New Years Eve there with my best friend and his wife, but with all the weather, plus with all the work and homework I have piled up, I decided to change my plans/ticket and just come back to Minneapolis. Spent New Years Eve at a bar here. Ho hum. Oh well, no biggie. John and his family came back yesterday (his two kids, his daughter's boyfriend, and his ex-wife all came down on Christmas day). SO, it was my first Christmas in Florida. It wasn't as weird as I thought it would be. When John arrived on the 22nd, I picked him up from the airport and we immediately went and bought a tree (I had already gone to Target and bought a boatload of ornaments and lights). We came home and put the tree up. We had a nice weekend alone doing house projects and getting ready for the kids to come on Christmas day. The weather completely sucked almost the entire time we were down there. Windy. Rainy. Cold. Oh well, it was better than being in Minnesota  . Anyway, so the kids and ex-wife fly down on Christmas day (the ex stayed at hotel on the beach), and John picked them up from the airport. We started cooking Christmas dinner, ate at 3, and then opened presents. It was fun. The rest of the week was pretty laid-back. His daughter drove me up the wall (spoiled whiny 20-year old with issues). His kids are the pickiest damned eaters I've ever seen.

So, I never did get on line, which is why I haven't been here in awhile. Hope you all had a great New Year. I cannot fricking believe 2000 is gone already. It seems like yesterday I was in Times Square watching the ball drop for 2000!!

Later.

P.S. I'm bummed the Rams lost, but happy Tampa Bay lost. Go Vikes.

We were going to go see Minnesota play in the MicronPC.com Bowl in Miami but the weather was real crappy that day and we were worried it would rain, and also that it would be a pain in the ass to get in and out of Miami. Since they lost, we're glad we didn't go.
An unexamined life isn't worth living.

twa
Topic Author

Wed Jan 03, 2001 4:21 am

Wassup TWFirst? Glad to see ya back. I'm not a good host. It was so funny how Rich & I were trying to push it over 300!!!!! I think I'll let you do the honors in starting TWFirst Volume IV.

Sounds like you had fun over New Years and stuff. I stayed at home on Christmas.

New Years Eve I stayed at home and had a quiet evening.

New Years Day I drove up to Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO) to pick up my dad which was coming from New Orleans. I arrived at MCO a couple hours early to do some spotting. Luckily, My buddy Dazed767 was Spotting at MCO, So we hung out for a while. He was telling me that he didnt understand our TWFirst Threads, So I had to explaint eh whole thing to him. He thought it was pretty funny. If you havent met Dazed767, He's a cool dude, and he takes good pictures.

LOL TWFirst, I was glad the Rams lost. The Saints are my favorite NFC Team.

CYA LATA,
TWA

Thu Jan 04, 2001 10:40 am

fanoftristars

Thu Jan 04, 2001 11:14 am

Hi everyone, and welcome back TWFirst to your namesake thread! Well, I made a huge decision yesterday that I think might change my life a bit! I decided to move to Park City! I am so excited. I am moving in with a friend into an apartment at Kimball Junction for those of you that know the park city area. I signed up for classes at the Wasatch Center, a small satellite school of Utah Valley State College in Heber, which is between where I work (Sundance) and Park City. I have a few more classes to finish until I can transfer to the Accounting Program at Brigham Young University, which I am not too excited about, but which will surely bring great job opportunities. BYU has one of the top 5 accounting programs in the united states, so that should be good for me. Right now I am just killing time at the library waiting for my 8:30 class to start.....

Anyway, if anyone has control of the weather out there, PLEASE send us more snow in Utah!

Later....
"FLY DELTA JETS"

iflycoach

Thu Jan 04, 2001 12:34 pm

Another reason not to move to the Phoenix Area is there is no snow so we do not have what you call a "snow" day.

BH346

Thu Jan 04, 2001 12:39 pm

Lately, we have gotten lots of snow and ice, but its all melted already. I'm starting to get tired of this cold weather. I prefer warm weather.
BTW, welcome TWFirst!

BH346

Dazed767

?

Thu Jan 04, 2001 12:54 pm

Im still confused. I guess that's why I'm DAZED767!  

dk

Thu Jan 04, 2001 9:54 pm

Hello all, am back from a busy week of entertaining some of the partners relatives from France..spoke a lot of french, drank a lot of wine, ate a lot of food and caught a cold in the process..so this week is recovery week thank god, if it had lasted any longer I'd be dead by now!!  
He has some very pretty female cousins but too old and too young for you Lindy..sorry! 
He also has some handsome male cousins TWFirst...but I don't think they are PLU's (people like us)..!! 

In about 6 weeks we will be going to Orlando, heard that it has been cold there..so you guys from that area get the heat going huh? I want sun and warmth when I get there, am already tired of the cold and snow here! 

Later,
D morphing to D......

Lindy

Fri Jan 05, 2001 6:50 am

I'll write trip report when I recover after those holidays! I quit drinking cause I cant handle it anymore! I'm not gonna drink till February 10th
Right now I feel like I need can of beer and young slut hehehe

I'll should post that report in a few days
BWIADCA - Nikon D100

TWFirst

RE: Dk, BH346 And Fanoftristars

Fri Jan 05, 2001 7:01 am

Bonjour Donna (Dk). Oui, it has been cold in Orlando. Thanks for thinking of me with the trés cute male cousins, but after my experience hosting the French flight attendant back in September, I don't think I have any interest in Frenchmen (except for Nicolaki) . They're a strange breed.

Thanks for the welcome BH346. Being the extrovert I am, I could never stay away from joining the conversation for too long  

Fanoftristars: Enjoyed seeing your picture on the other thread. You DO look like an elder  (just kidding). You want snow? Come to Minnesota. After three mild winters we're having a classic Minnesota winter. There's nearly two feet of snow just on the patio table in the back yard! So you still want to be an accountant eh? A left-brainer all the way I presume. Does BYU have a lot of restrictions on students behavior due to its religious affiliation? Just curious.

OK guys, gotta run. I have a cold too, Dk. At least I hope it's just a cold. My throat feels like it's swolen shut. I used to get strep throat a lot about 10 years ago so I'm hoping it is not that.

OH, and CstarU:

Yo mama.

Later.

twa
Topic Author

Heya Dazed767

Fri Jan 05, 2001 7:14 am

Heya Justin, Welcome to the TWFirst Volume III Thread. "A Forum Inside A Forum" We discuss all kinds of stuff. Feel free to come on in again and talk about anything.

CYA,
TWA

iflycoach

Fri Jan 05, 2001 7:22 am

Who is Justin?
Is he you invisible friend?

OO-VEG

Fri Jan 05, 2001 7:28 am

In order to get some more posts.. why don't we keep a contest? The user with the most posts in this topic may start TWfirst vol IV?

Is that a good idea? I mean we have to do something here don't we!?

iflycoach

Fri Jan 05, 2001 7:34 am

I am physic I belive that OO-VEG has a real name of Peter de Bock, in the age group of 16-20, living in the Netherlands Brunssum to be more exact, and he also like aviation.

Am I A Good Physic Or What!

polaris

Fri Jan 05, 2001 7:45 am

Wow, Volume III! I should stop in more often!

LH423: Did you ever decide on a university?

Dk (Donna?): How's Q as F - the North American version?

Iflycoach: In university, I had an invisible friend. Weird thing is, years later, my closest real friend has the same name as my former invisible friend. Freaky!

TWFirst: Thanks for hosting and yes, what a winter this is turning out to be! We had a few mild ones, too...but this year...back to reality!

Salut tout le monde! With so many French experineces, had to throw in a little bit of Francais!

LH423

Fri Jan 05, 2001 8:22 am

Polaris: I don't have to apply until this fall, but I was trying to feel out the territory. As far as my preferred city of Montréal, I have decided that I will apply to McGill and Concordia. Probably won't get into McGill, but depending on how I do by the end of this year, we'll see. I'm still going to spend the CDN$60 to apply   Still have to think about Toronto, but that magazine has been a tremendous help.
Merci pour votre aide. Attendez un choix par mars ou avril. I'm going to Montréal in February, hope to meet Nicolaki   while I'm there, but also am going to check out the campuses, and I got some info from McGill. It's a long process, but something I really don't want to rush.

LH423

polaris

Fri Jan 05, 2001 9:24 am

LH243: Montreal's a great city. I grew up there. When it came time to choose a university, I wanted to go elsewhere. My belief was (is) that you have more, and learn more from, life experiences when you leave the comfort of "home". I took some courses at McGill but started looking around. I had narrowed my choices to universities in Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Windsor. I ended up at the University of Windsor.

LH423

Fri Jan 05, 2001 10:41 am

Polaris: Exactly how I feel. I know that I can't live in Boston. Depsite the fact that there are many excellent universities, in fact Boston is probably the number one college city in America. Harvard, Tufts, MIT, Boston College, BU, Suffolk, etc, you really have a choice here, but I don't want to live here. That's why I really want to go to Canada. Take the road less travelled. Plus, with the excellent exchange rate (well, at least for me it is  ) I can attend a top university for only US$16 000! Tell me, why don't more people do this?!?! Anyways, I have a friend from Montréal, and she's always raving about how nice of a city it is, so that's what I intend to find out.

I think the driving force for me to go to Montréal is that it's a different culture, but close enough to Boston's that I won't go into culture shock. Plus, it's only a 1hr flight from Boston, and 6½ hr drive, so it's far enough that I'm away from home (read: independent to live my life), but close enough to still come home often (read: get some home cookin  ). Also, I really want to use my French. I hate doing things when they feel useless. I've had three years of French, and most of my classmates will not continue with a fourth, but I will persevere, and continue to improve, but what comes after high school? What's the point in learning a language if you never use it, and forget 80% of it in 10 years time? I don't want that to happen to me.

So, reasons to go to Canada:
-Montréal
-Good Universities, cheap
-Out of Boston
-Speak French (pending acceptance to Montréal University)
-Learn more about the world

It goes on, but I think you get my point   Don't wanna bore you all anymore either  

LH423

fanoftristars

Fri Jan 05, 2001 12:28 pm

HI everyone! OO-VEG: Hey, we're looking for quality in this fourm, not quantity!  

TWFirst: Is it the short haircut that gives my roots away? Ha Ha! Yes, I guess I sort of am a left brainer, I have always liked putting things together (and taking them apart!) And yes, BYU does have a lot of rules, being a religious university. It doesn't bother me too much, because I pretty much don't do a lot of stuff anyway, like drinking and partying. I just hope I don't fall in love with any of the "zoobie" girls down there. Too many women looking to get married, and I am NOT READY! Oh yeah, I'll be comming to minnesota to play in your snow... Do you have a comfy couch to sleep on?   Hey! do you know where Bimiji is? I have an "Elder" friend from there.

It's funny, the owner of the print shop I work at called me into his office and said he would not accept the fact that I am quitting and, "...we NEED you to stay!" Crazy! Well... Make it worth my while to stay!
"FLY DELTA JETS"

OO-VEG

Fri Jan 05, 2001 7:17 pm

Fanoftristarts: Quality in this forum??? Sorry but on all the 3 volumes of TWfirst I haven't read that many quality posts. So what the *** are talking about quality?? We have aviation forums for quality this is non-aviation and I don't think this TWfirst volume 1,2 and 3 are dedicated to start very serious conversations.

Iflycoach: If you think you are physic, I am too. I think you are John Azfishes in the age group of 13-15, live in Phoenix - USA and I also think you are a big fan of Britney Spears.
By the Way: Britney Spears Sucks.

dk

RE: Polaris,LH423,TWFirst...

Fri Jan 05, 2001 9:51 pm

Hey Polaris! Unfortunately I didn't get the upgraded cable for Showtime to be able to see Q as F North Am. They (the cable company) started giving me the run around, after I ordered it, as to when they could install it and it p...d me off so I cancelled it! However a friend of a friend has Showtime and is taping it so I will be able to watch that. BTW Donna is the "nickname" that TWFirst has so graciously given me. His is Blanche.:D

LH423, very smart thinking on your part, and you're right about the language thing, you must use it or loose it!

Blanche, yeah frenchmen and be a little weird but we can seem weird to them too!   Some day you'll have to tell me about your experience with that guest of yours!

Looks like we are all having good old fashioned winters..more snow predicted here for tonight into tommorrow......

DD!!??

TWFirst

Sat Jan 06, 2001 2:17 am

Hey people. Dk is lying. Donna is his drag name. I saw him perform at the Cabaret in Boston. He's bee-yootiful   .

OK, just kidding. I jokingly named him Donna when I first started communicating with him because his profile said his name is "D. Kuczinski" and I was guessing what the "D" stood for. He also answers to "hey bitch."  

OO-VEG: You just don't understand and realize the quality that's here. This is probably because you are Dutch. The Dutch are big size queens, so it is not surprising to me that you prefer quantity over quality     (if you do not understand my humor, ask Donna).

LH423: On a serious note, I really liked your last post. It was revealing. Gave us a glimpse of who you are as a person. You seem like a very cool, level-headed, intelligent person. I think I may want to do you now  .

(that last comment wasn't serious)

Fanoftristars: I'm embarrased to tell you about my couch. One of my cats suddenly decided to start peeing on my couch a couple weeks ago. I worried at first one of them had a bladder infection, but I think they're just tired of sharing a litter box. Anyway, each cushion of the couch is wrapped in plastic at the moment .

Yes, I do know where Bimidji is (an Ojibwe Native American name, by the way). It is near where the Mississippi starts (Lake Itasca). I would highly recommend you visit the headwaters when you are there. It is awe-inspiring (the Mississippi begins as a 6-foot wide stream coming out of Lake Itasca. Amazing.) Bimidji is also home of a huge Paul Bunyon statue, and Bimidji State University. I have a little story about Bimidji. About 9 years ago or so, I had been living in Minnesota for about a year. There was a girl I had become friends with where I worked. She was originally from Bimidji, and had just finished college down here in the Cities. She asked if I would help here move her stuff back to her parents house. I spent the night up there, and really got introduced to true Minnesotan culture. Her dad was a dairy farmer. Their house was heated by a wood furnace. Her parents were ultra religious so I couldn't use any four-letter words the whole time I was up there (very difficult for me). This was in January. Now get this: the air temperature outside (not with windchill) was 30 DEGREES BELOW ZERO. 30 below!!!!! And these crazy people lived there and thought nothing of it. So I went and saw the headwaters of the Mississippi in 30 degree below weather. I'll never forget that. It was beautifu though. Sunny, white snow, deer in the fields and woods. God's country.

So, are you flying through MSP?? Maybe we could rendezvous there.

dk

Sat Jan 06, 2001 4:08 am

Hey Blanche, so YOU'RE the one who tried to touch my.......at the Cabaret that night!!!!

Story of "Blanche" if anyone would like to know:
Ever seen the movie "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane"? Joan Crawford played a crippled character named Blanche who is half starved to death by her sister Jane who then dumps her on a beach near the end of the movie...(this is a very simplistic description of the movie) anyway I figured it would be a good name for TW... because if he acts up that's what I'll do to him!!  

D and D.

TWFirst

RE: Donna

Sat Jan 06, 2001 4:30 am

I'm glad you think of me as "Mommie Dearest"    

And hey, I wouldn't mind being dumped on a beach.  

iflycoach

Sat Jan 06, 2001 5:06 am

OO-VEG: My name is not John AZ Fishes, AZ Fishes is my website. BTW Britney Spears You & Even I all suck becuase how else did we eat when we were first born?

Cheers!
--Iflycoach

kLm-Md-11

Sat Jan 06, 2001 5:54 am

Arrrrrrrg....Arrrrrrrrg...*tempting not to type*

IFLYCOACH! *whispers* You spelt "psychic" wrong!

Sorrwwwie...just had to do that...one of my pet peeves is seeing mispelled words... 

LH423

Sat Jan 06, 2001 6:28 am

TWfirst: I'm ready for ya, but the question is: Are you ready for me? Do you think you can handle me? Pfff!  You'll have to be damn good to get me! 

Oh, and when do I get a cute nickname?  

LH423