sinserly,

Goerge W. Bush

iflycoach

RE: TWFirst Volume III

Mon Jan 15, 2001 4:22 pm

Sup G Dogg

Mon Jan 15, 2001 4:24 pm

Oh George, stop acting like that. You know I like it. 

-Go do the right thing!
L.S.

OO-VEG

Mon Jan 15, 2001 5:02 pm

Well those font colors are really nice but...
scrolling tekst is also pretty cool 

SQA340

Mon Jan 15, 2001 8:43 pm

Scrolling text is cool

But there are so many colors!

My Regards,

SQA340

LH423

Tue Jan 16, 2001 7:47 am

All these colours and scrolling words are driving me crazy!!!!  

LH423
« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

polaris

Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:37 am

Hey LH423: Did anybody ever come over and take care of you? Remember, some people have your address...watch what you wish for!!

...and 35 (or thereabouts) is NOT old!

us330

Tue Jan 16, 2001 9:14 am

Hockey is better than basketball.

Tue Jan 16, 2001 9:18 am

LH423: To at least find moral stability, and change your devious ways, tune in to my show starting at 10AM weekdays on WCBV channel 5.

Just remember that as we get older we also get wiser. There is hope for you yet.

-Go Do the Right Thing!
L.S.

polaris

Tue Jan 16, 2001 9:35 am

Dr Laura, how do you feel about being taken off Southwestern Ontario (Canada) TV because of lack of sponsor interest and viewership? This must have been quite a blow. Do you think that was the right thing?

777YYC

Tue Jan 16, 2001 10:24 am

Wow, it's been a while since I looked at this!
Anyway, I'm going to Lake Placid, New York tommorow on a luge trip!!!!
I get to fly to YUL, it'll be the first time I've flown in three years. I'll be on an A320 on the way there and a 767-200 on the way back. Just thought you guys might be interested; seems appopriate for the 'forum within a forum'. Hopefully I'll be able to get on the internet when I'm down there.
I'll post a trip report when I get back.

BH346

Tue Jan 16, 2001 10:50 am

I like scrolling text, but I don't know how to use it. How do you get scrolling text? I can do colors,but how do you do scrolling text?  

BH346
Northwest Airlines - Some People Just Know How to Fly

LH423

Tue Jan 16, 2001 12:34 pm

BH346:You have to type in (marquee)text(/marquee), but as you know, replace the () for <> and you can have text which
does this

Polaris:Where did I say 35 was old? I was merely stating that it was getting towards the edge of being too old for my 18 yo self. Although one of the cutest people in my opinion is Larry Mullen Jr, the drummer for U2, and he's 39!!! Anyways, age is relative. You are only as old as you want to be. Speaking of U2, I finally got their new CD is and it is really good. Who has my address, and who is going to come visit me? As nice an idea of having a queue of good looking guys form outside my door, it isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Dr. Laura:THANK YOU! Thank you for allowing me to see the light. I will have my eyes glued to my TV at 10AM, just so long as it is NOT Channel 5! Go do the bad thang!! You need it  

LH423
« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tue Jan 16, 2001 1:26 pm

Please, G Dubya treats me well enough.

Go Do the Right Thing!
L.S.

us330

Wed Jan 17, 2001 2:20 am

Dr. Laura, you need to do the right thing: Throw yourself off a cliff.

polaris

Wed Jan 17, 2001 3:02 am

Whoa, Evvie (!), the age thing wasn't a reference to you...it was a general reply to some age-related posts way up above. (If I'd poke my head in here a little more often, I could stay with the program - instead of three days later!)

Lindy

Road Trip - South Carolina

Wed Jan 17, 2001 3:16 am

OOPS, I did it(her) again…

My trip report starts in Silver Spring, MD. Friday afternoon my Polish friend called me and asked for a favor.
-“Hey man, I have half a gallon of Smirnof, put your butt in your car and come over”
I said to myself “What the heck, what are friends for, I have to help him out”  
I drove to his place and shortly after 9pm we started with that bottle.
Around 11pm when I was already more than tipsy, fat chick came to his apartment (you know which fat chick I’m talking about hehe, I did her on New Years Eve). So she joined our small group  
We were talking about our friends in Poland, about old good time we had in High School and crap like that.
Around midnight, my cell phone rang. Guess who it was? It was that chick from South Carolina 
Yeap, she called, telling me how much she miss me. You know, I was drunk so I told her, don’t worry baby, did I told you that I made reservation for a car and I’m coming over tomorrow?
She said “yeah right, you are coming to SC like last time”. I said I’m telling you baby, I love you and I cant wait no more, I have to see you”. So we were talking for about 10 more minutes and I went back to my Polish-Russian Vodka Community (PRVC)   And I was thinking, “Why the hell I lied to her again”? Hehehe
My friend overheard me on the phone and said: “You didn’t tell me that you are going to South Carolina tomorrow” I said to him “ I didn’t know myself that I’m going hehehehe”
So immediately I went to www.budget.com and I started searching for some nice car. My first thought was Chrysler Concorde but it burns lots of gas, my next idea was to rent some 4x4 car.
That was an excellent idea! I made reservation for Dodge Durango  Big car, roomy car, comfy, all I needed was lots of space on the back seat  
Well, after that I went back to my PRVC. Around 4am I said goodnight to all participants and I passed out on the bed that my friend has prepared for me earlier. Not long after that fat chick laid down beside my small sensitive body   I was pretending that I’m sleeping but for real I was thinking “Do it or not? Do it or not???” I forgot to mention that my dick was thinking not my brain  
Guess what was next?? Yeap, I was playing with her huge boobs! When my fingers were somewhere (Cant mention that word in here) I thought that she’s so ready for me (she was wet in that place). I started everybody knows what hehehe 6am I finished and I went to bathroom to wash myself. What I saw there was horrible!!! My both hands were in blood, Mr.Dicky was covered with blood too!!! That was most disgusting thing I ever saw!!! Instead washing my hands and Mr.D I took shower right there on the spot!!!!!! (God damn it was so gross!!!!!!!! ) After I came from the shower I took my cell phone, and I left. It was around 6am when I left my friend house. I saw that my $80 white sweater was covered with blood 
When I got to my home it was almost 7am. I was still kind of drunk and tired. I set my alarm clock to 10am took shower again and I went to sleep.
I didn’t got up till 11, so I had only 1hr to get ready and get the car. Sharp noon I got to the rental place, they told me that they don’t have Durango for me but I can get Ford Expedition. But after some time they found one for me 
I left the rental place and I went back home to take shower again (I couldn’t get that fat chick out of my mind), finally I left home for SC around 1:30pm. Weather was pretty good; road was dry so I had smooth ride. My first pit stop was in Durham NC. I stop at some gas station where I filled up my tank. Also I had to get some condoms. When I was paying for gas and rubber, girl behind the counter asked me: “Where are you from? You have cute accent and you are cute too  “ hehehe Her mother was beside her (I thought it was her mother cause they look alike), and she asked me again “So where are you from?” I said “From Poland” and the mother said to doughter “ I told you that his from Russia” hehehe What a stupid women!
Beside, that young girl had fewer teeth then her mother hehehehe and alllllll yellow! Hehehehe
Let me go on with the story. From Durham I had 250 more miles to go. Exactly 4 more hrs to drive. I was so excited to meet that girl I was making a plans what we will do, where we will go etc. When I was close to her town I called her and asked for directions from the interstate. Finally when I get to her place she was waiting for me on the parking lot. It was already 9pm. She approached my car and we start kissing  
I told her to jump in so we can go eat something. But she said that she wants me to meet her parents! Hehehe Damn, that was very tough for me  But I went to her apartment, I met her parents, we were chatting little bit, she has cool parents. After 20 minutes we left. She said that she wants me to meet her sister  hehehe I went with her to her sister house. She has cool and pretty sister. Her husband came with beer and some wine, they were planing little party hehehe but I didn’t wanna stay there  I told her sister that we will go eat something and then we’ll come back. She said that she could make me some dinner if I’m really hungry. Man, I was doing my best to leave the house hehehe but after 40 minutes finally we left. The only open place for dinner was Apple Bees or whatever you call that place hehehe so we went there. I parked my car in front of that place. I start kissing my Miss Universe. When after 10 minutes I was trying to change CD I saw that almost entire Apple Bees was looking at us hehehe they didn’t eat, they were staring at us hehehe so I had to move my car to other spot where nobody will bother us. When I moved from that spot and parked behind the building I started playing with her booby’s hehehe Suddenly someone knocked on the window. It was bunch of 17-19 years old guys’ hehehe they were laughing and one of them said “Man! You have gorgeous girl!” hehehe I was damn embarrassed, so we moved to the other parking lot hehehe When we were there we moved to hot action. Now I’m not gonna say what we were doing there hehehe but it was very nice  
I couldn’t concentrate on her cause cars were passing by and my car was shaking like something was going on inside hehehe
I’ve asked her if she knows some quiet place where we can go. She didn’t know any so I came with brilliant idea that we can go close to her sister house that was the place on the edge of some forest. So we went there. There was some construction going on and I found nice spot hehehe
NO DETAILS FOR THIS PART hehehe

Around 2am I took her back home. Her mother got up and she said that in living room she prepared bed for me so I can crush right there. Hehehe that was crazy. I told her that I really appreciate her efforts but I have to go back to DC around 3-4am. Her mother was disappointed that I’m leaving so soon.
I spent last hour of my visit in my girl’s bedroom.
I had really good time in South Carolina; I miss her a lot. I will try to go to her again next month  She’s really something 
3:30am I left back for DC. First two hours passed ok, but when I passed Charlote I was getting really sleepy. I had to put some gas in the car, and take a leak. I bought big cup of coffie to keep me awake. But unfortunately I spiled some on my pants hehehe It was looking wierd hehehe big yellow spot on the place where my growing is hehehe.
10 miles to Durham Interstate I-85 was blocked. They had some accident and all lines were closed. People were walking away from their cars, seating on the grass and waiting for fire fighters to clean that mess.
It was good thing cause I was sleepy. I turned off the car, and I went to sleep. After hour or so people started honking on me hehehe I was sleeping on the fastest line on the highway hehehe Cars were moving and other people couldn’t go cause I was there blocking the line hehehehe

Rest of my trip was without anything special that I should mention here.
Today at work my Polish friend told everyone that I had that huge chick hehehe Now they making fun out of me. But who cares hehehe
They made up this:
Bottle of Smirnof - $15
Sweater covered with blood - $80
Pilow with blood - $20
Doing blody pork chop priceless.
For everything else is MasterCard 

Cheers  
Rafal
BWIADCA - Nikon D100

TWFirst

RE: Lindy

Wed Jan 17, 2001 3:28 am

OH.....MY.....GOD.   

I mean, your stories and life are the kind of shit they make movies out of.

I can't imagine how you manage to drink/party so much on so little sleep, and then drive several hours for a lay on top of that. Amazing!

Didn't you say the SC chick is like 16, or something? And her parents were all cool with you coming down to see her? Obviously they were clueless . I forget, how old are you Rafal?

I hope the fat chick experience taught you a valuable lesson   
An unexamined life isn't worth living.

LH423

Wed Jan 17, 2001 3:56 am

I think TWfirst took the words out of my mouth. You are truly the horniest man in North America? Are all guys as horny as you? Coz Warsaw is my next travel destination  

Hey, TWfirst, where's my e-mail?! Just kidding...sorta 

LH423

TWFirst

RE: LH423

Wed Jan 17, 2001 4:35 am

Hey Ev, I haven't forgotten about you (how could I??  )

You WILL get that e-mail. I'm just not sure when . Will be flying down to FLL on Thurs. Maybe I'll compose it on what may be one of my last flights on a TW 717  .

(I'm going to take a bunch of pictures and "borrow" several momentos).

LH423

Wed Jan 17, 2001 5:30 am

TWfirst:I don't know, how could you?

Hey, cheer up there. It certainly won't be your last flight. Don't forget, these things take a long time, and it will be a while before you are flying AA 717s to FLL. Remember to smile, and remember all the good times you had in Trans World First, before they got swallowed up by that monster of aluminium! Damn, now I'm sad, and I haven't even flown TWA!   Like I said before, when ever you get around to it.

Polaris:Don't worry, I wasn't being defensive, I was just replying to your quote along the lines of "35 is not old". I took it to mean that you were replying to me, because I said that 35 was about the oldest I would ever consider dating someone, even then, you're talking almost twice as old as me. 35 is not old in the grand scheme of things (ie, life). Believe me, you'll know when I'm pissed. You'll receive lovely language aimed at you, and e-mail bombs! Just kidding!  

LH423

LH423

Wed Jan 17, 2001 5:42 am

TO ALL WHO SAW MY RECENT POST IN THE SELF PIC POST: The only reason I said that TWfirst is not fun is because I didn't want us to be inundated with frivolous remarks by people who haven't been here since the beginning. This is the best series of posts on here. I hope this doesn't get deleted because of some sort of advertising, or something like that, but does anyone think that maybe we should begin an eGroups forum or something, that way we don't have to start over every few weeks? Just a thought.

LH423

Lindy

Wed Jan 17, 2001 5:48 am

TWFirst - I am almost 24 and shes almost 17. Her parents know my age. She must be luckiest girl on the earth that she met guy like me (hehehehe I'm telling you that, cause she told me about her previous boyfriend, he was such a MF, if I could get him I would show him how to respect women). That makes me realy mad what she told me about him.

LH423 - If you are going to Warsaw, take with you lots of rubber! Girls are easy going there hehehe If you know how to play you will have plenty of them everyday! Just lie to them! I dont know how old are you, but if you are in the age of 16 and up tell'em that you are student pilot for Comair Academy in Orlando or something like that hehehehe Lie to them, take those sluts with you for a date hehehe You can score  
BWIADCA - Nikon D100

TWFirst

Wed Jan 17, 2001 5:51 am

When I was 20 I dated someone who was 44... I was working at Glacier National Park that summer, and he was doing dinner theatre in Calgary. Really cool (and hot) Australian-born actor who had moved to Toronto when he was in his late 20's. He looked about 10 years younger, so I didn't know how old he was when I met him. We had several VERY fun nights in Calgary  

My current partner of 3.5 years is 20 years older (and in much better shape ). The age difference is totally irrelevant to us. The challenges in our relationship come not from the age difference, but from the fact that each of us is in different places in our lives. John is looking towards an early retirement and maybe starting his own web-based company, and I'm working my way up the ladder (and income levels.)

Actually, I might try to post a picture of John, as I happen to have a picture CD on my desk of some recent rolls of film I just had developed. No good ones of me though (not that you'd want to see my stressed-out mug )

BH346

Wed Jan 17, 2001 6:44 am

Cool, thanks LH423! Awesome!

BH346
Northwest Airlines - Some People Just Know How to Fly

LH423

Wed Jan 17, 2001 6:44 am

I would love to see your "stressed-out mug." Well, you seem to have a thing for older guys...much older. When I say I like older guys (Lindy, notice I'm not putting the word "guy" to humour TWfirst, so maybe you could provide a info on Warsaw's gay life...didn't think do  ), I mean I like guys from 19-25. I think I need to experience some life in my guys before I settle down!  

LH423

TWFirst

Wed Jan 17, 2001 7:08 am

I don't think I consciously have a "thing" for older (way older) guys, it just turned out that I found someone I was really attracted to who happened to be way older. The examples I cited (the "Calgary affair" & my current partner) happen to represent the two relationships with the most extreme differences in age that I've had. Otherwise, I've dated guys who were much closer in age. The relationship I had before John was with a guy only 3 years older. When I was your age I dated guys who were in their mid 20's. Men are men to me. Not to sound immodest, but I think I have traditionally been drawn to older men because they were more emotionally and intellectually advanced than the guys my age, and I related to them better (cuz I be just sooo smart and machoor now dont yoo no )

polaris

Wed Jan 17, 2001 8:31 am

...I don't know...read between the lines...sugar daddies, I say!  

TWFirst

RE: Polaris

Wed Jan 17, 2001 8:42 am

Yo mama.

Actually, I am quite sensitive about that. I would MUCH rather there wasn't an economic difference between John and me. I am not a materialist. I definitely pay my own way, and if you wanna start some shit with me Poly baby, then I'll just have to oil wrestle you on a plastic tarp, pin you down, and turn you into a man   .

LH423

Wed Jan 17, 2001 8:47 am

If that's the punishment, then I agree with Polaris  

LH423

TWFirst

Wed Jan 17, 2001 8:49 am

Oh, I have different things in mind for you...  

LH423

Wed Jan 17, 2001 8:50 am

I can totally relate though. Maybe I'll give this one to you over the e-mail, vs. posting every little bit of stuff on the boards.

LH423

polaris

Wed Jan 17, 2001 8:56 am

a) if anyone has a problem with it, it's their problem - no need to be sensitive;

b) I'd like my own sugar daddy right about now;

c) OK, we can wrestle but be gentle! Oil, eh? Isn't that hard to wash off clothes?

TWFirst

RE: Polaris

Wed Jan 17, 2001 9:01 am

a) I know but I still don't want anyone thinking I'm not an intelligent, self-supporting stud in my own right.

b) You can't have mine.

c) What clothes?

LH423

Wed Jan 17, 2001 9:04 am

a) If a is directed at me, I am not meaning it to be sensitive to others, rather so the numbers aren't ticking up exponentially.

b) I can SOOO totally relate.

c) Who cares. BUY MORE CLOTHES. No, second that, I'll buy you more clothes  

TWfirst:Care to elaborate on these "plans" of yours?

LH423

polaris

Wed Jan 17, 2001 9:07 am

c) Oh, my!  

LH423

Wed Jan 17, 2001 9:12 am

How's that for "sugar daddy"?

LH423

TWFirst

RE: Polaris And LH423

Wed Jan 17, 2001 9:28 am

Okeedoke, I think I've figured out how to post my own photos here now.

Here's a pic of my buff "sugar daddy" (on right) with his scrawny brother (on left) in front of our orange tree in Florida (back in Nov. before the tree was fully ripe). We laughed when we saw this pic because it looks like John is Arnold Schwarzenegger (spelling?) compared to Gary. Not bad for a 50-year-old, eh??

fanoftristars

Wed Jan 17, 2001 9:36 am

Hi All, I am back with you after a few days.

LH423: I think I cought your cold somehow, although I don't know how I could have over the internet. But I have had a cold the last few days and it has really slowed me down! I hate it because I have way too much to do and don't have time for sickness.

DeltaSFO: I would love to come to your meeting, I just have to see if I have enough money. Some friends of mine are heading out to SFO sometime in feb, and if it can all be arranged in the same week, then for sure I will go. (I need a place to stay for cheap, and this friend of mine's aunt lives in SFO) You know, I also have another friend, that lives in SFO, but I haven't talked to him in over a year. I wonder if he is still there.....? If he is, I could shack up with him for a few days, and he has a car too. Let me make some calls and I'll let you know.

"FLY DELTA JETS"

LH423

TWFirst

Wed Jan 17, 2001 9:53 am

TWFirst:You've got mail!

Fanoftristars:That sucks man. My cold, I think, has turned itself into brochitus, but I can't stop. I deserve this long weekend coming up, and I'm not sacrificing it for some measily, mildy contageous cough   Hope you feel better!

LH423

twa
Topic Author

Volume 4

Wed Jan 17, 2001 10:33 am

Wassup everyone? As you can see I'm Number 240. Looks like were getting ready for Volume 4.  

TWA

NJTurnpike

Wed Jan 17, 2001 1:44 pm

Sorry to interrupt, but I'd just like to recommend this bottle of red wine that I've er...uh...finished. It was verygood y'know. Pity it's empty.

*hicsh* Must write this down. "Do not post after drinking wine. Bad Andy". Must make an embarrassed exit now. That was a great Cabernet, by the way. IN case I didn't already mention it.

*stumble*

NJwotsit..Andy..thingy..

dk

Wed Jan 17, 2001 11:22 pm

I would like to now nickname (if I may be so bold TW..as you have had the honor in the past) Polaris "Tallulah"....So hello Blanche, Evelyn, Tallulah et al.! Looks like the party is continuing to be a success..nice picture of your b/f Blanche! Now what's this I hear about oil wraastling???  

TWFirst

RE: Donna, Ev, 'lulah,

Thu Jan 18, 2001 12:40 am

I like "Tallulah"    

My nickname for his nickname shall be "Lulu" 

NJTurnpike: I have a bottle of Advil if you need it. Posting while drunk is encouraged here. Just look at Lindy's posts   

OK guys, now that I know how to post pics here (btw, thanks for the compliment on my husband, Donna), there's no stopping me. Here is Meow Meow Head:

LH423

Thu Jan 18, 2001 2:53 am

Lindy, either you had ANOTHER sexual experience yesterday, or tell me you didn't with that fat chick! Please, for all of humanity  Ugh!

Tallulah? What Southern chick flick is that? Steel Magnolias? Anyways, seeing as Polaris is from Canada, I don't know if the Southern feeling fits him, but I like it all the same. Anyhoo, welcome/bienvenue to Tallie (my nickname ).

LH423

TWFirst

RE: Lindy

Thu Jan 18, 2001 2:58 am

Are you serious? WOW. So, give us details.
Did you poke your tool into someone's boody(girl, of course), or did a girl stick an object in you??

Remember, your prostate is your friend . If it is stimulated, you will be transformed into another level of pleasure.

TWFirst

Thu Jan 18, 2001 3:01 am

Considering Donna's age , I'm sure she is referring to Tallulah Bankhead, famous campy actress from the 40's and 50's (I think).

Yeah, maybe Polaris' nickname should have been "Celine"  

or Alanis (spelling?).

LH423

Thu Jan 18, 2001 3:31 am

Fair enough. Hmmm, Céline is a nice name. Alanis is crap! I guess it goes the same with the music. I guess this is me "coming out" and admitting that I have a soft spot for Céline Dion's music. I know, I know. It's pathetic, but I've liked here since she came out with her first album.

"Where does my heart beat now?
Where is the sound
That only echoes through the night.
Where does my heart beat now
I can't live without
Without feeling you inside"

-Where Does My Heart Beat Now off Unison.

LH423

Lindy

Thu Jan 18, 2001 3:31 am

LH423

No I didnt hehehe I was talking about my new sexual experience with that blonde chick.
Save the whales - Greenpeace

TWFirst

No I didnt stick anything to my manhole hehehe I used my power tool to do it with that blonde chick. hehe

BWIADCA - Nikon D100

LH423

Thu Jan 18, 2001 3:39 am

Lindy, I think you are giving us a bit too much information. As cute as that girl is, you may ruffle a few feathers if you go around saying you sodomized a 16 year old.

LH423