TWFirst
Topic Author

TWFirst, Vol. IV!

Tue Jan 23, 2001 6:07 am

Well folks, the user formerly known as "SKYTEAM," (currently known but probably soon to be formerly known as "TWA" otherwise known as "Dan," if that isn't confusing enough) once described this as a "forum within a forum" (at least I think it was him...god it's been so long I don't even remember anymore).

In any case...

HERE WE GO WITH VOLUME 4!!!!

For the regulars, you know what to do.

For anyone else who wants to enter these hallowed cyberwalls peacefully....

WELCOME TO THE PARTY......
An unexamined life isn't worth living.

TWFirst
Topic Author

RE: Last 4 Posts From Vol. III

Tue Jan 23, 2001 6:08 am

Here's where we left off....

Topic: RE: TWFirst
Username: Lindy
Posted 2001-01-22 17:04:44 and read 17 times.
Where is TWFirst???? We should start Vol. IV

Topic: RE: TWFirst Volume III
Username: Us330
Posted 2001-01-22 18:56:32 and read 13 times.
Fanoftristars- LH423 is absolutely right. What he describes about snowboarders is the exact thing I see when I go skiing twice a year in Colorado. They leave trails of ice, and don't bother to follow the courtesy laws, and in general are just too reckless.

Username: OO-VEG
Posted 2001-01-22 19:53:56 and read 8 times.
WHAT THE ### why don't we continue untill we reach the 400??? The downloadtime of this volume is not that big. So let's keep going on people, then we we are able to make histiry in Vol III as the topic with the most replies.

Username: CactusA319
Posted 2001-01-22 20:57:06 and read 2 times.
Why hello there. Although I don't frequent this forum very much, I have to say this is one fascinating thread...so I'm going to ramble a little bit on here for you all.

Currently my New Year has out and out SUCKED. The first week of the year, I get news that my apartment at school has been robbed. So I head on out there, almost killing myself sliding off the interstate into the snow, to find everything there except for my CD collection and a box of extra checks. But my music collection is completely wiped out. AA then goes ahead and takes over TW. So now I'm just waiting for the Anti-Christ to appear cuz I'm sure Armageddon has to be on...The next week I come back down to school for the start of classes and what happens? My girlfriend breaks up with me. So now I'm here, trying to find solace on this forum, reading Lindy's tips on how to bag women, and trying to pick up a few online.

Sigh...

And I leave you with that folks. Doing my part to extend this thread even further...With my luck this'll be the last post before somebody starts Vol. IV and everyone flocks over there!

Laters

TWFirst
Topic Author

RE: I'm Back.

Tue Jan 23, 2001 6:44 am

Hey guys. I'm back from FLL. Just got back to the office a couple hours ago. And since I'm such a hard worker, of course I'm already playing on the internet Big grin Big grin Big grin.

So, here's the weekend in a nutshell:

Thurs: Flew down to FLL on TWA in TWFirst. It felt different knowing this would be one of a handful of times left I'll get to have that experience. I'm on a mission now to build a TW "collection," and the flight attendant let me keep the china/silverware (both mine and the woman's sitting next to me). I collected several "momentos" in the Ambassador Club in STL so my bag was getting pretty heavy Big grin Big grin. (I'm trying to get a complete service for 4, plus anything else I can get my hands on). I talked to 2 of the F/A's on the flight. They are happy/cautiously optimistic about the American buyout.

Fri: Weather was great. John and I and a couple of our friends who were down for the weekend all went to the beach. A nude beach. A legal nude beach in N. Miami. Very fun. Very European  Big grin.

Fri. night: A friend of our who lives down there was having a birthday party for his partner, so John and I went over there for a little while. Our other 2 friends who went with us to the beach went out to eat on their own.

Sat.: Weather started out OK, but got crappy and cold throughout the day. A third friend and his new boyfriend had arrived into town late Friday night, and they came over to the house and we all sat around and socialized all afternoon (watched the inauguration too. How special). Everybody left and went back to their respective places in the late afternoon. I then went and got my hair cut. Later on we all met at our friend's motel at about 7 for drinks, and then went out for dinner. I was coming down with something, so I didn't drink. John and one of our other friends also didn't drink, but the other 3 did. So we watched these 3 60-year-old, very successful gay guys (1 doctor, 1 multi-millionaire business owner, and 1 former priest/musician) get shitfaced and act like 20-year-olds (including the two new lovebirds who couldn't stop saying shit like "I intend to spend the rest of my life with you" except they were slurring their words because they were drunk so it was more like "I intend to thpend the retht of my life with yooo.") Totally hilarious.

Sun: Cool but sunny. John and I layed out in the sun by the pool a little while, and then did some yard/house work. Everybody came over about 6:30 and we did dinner at the house. Nice evening. Everybody left at 10:30 and we were in bed by 11:00.

Today: Was on the 8:50 a.m. out of FLL. Flight was completely full. Left the gate 5 min early. Got to STL 20 min early. Flight to MSP was also early. Smooth flights/connections. Great service. Talked to the F/A in TWFirst at length. She says the pilots are extremely happy, and morale in general is quite high. Everybody is now just hoping for the best regarding seniority. I took the safety cards from the DC9 to add to the 717 and MD80 cards I took on the way down Big grin.

So, back to the real world now. Fighting off a chest cold. Enjoyed reading all the posts that occurred in Vol. III while I was gone. You guys fail to disappoint Big grin Big grin Big grin.

Later Ev, Charles, Donna, Lindy, Lulu, Fan-o-tri's, et. al.!

RE: TWFirst, Vol. IV!

Tue Jan 23, 2001 6:52 am

Wow...I didn't know there were any legal nude beaches in the United States. Must have been fun...

TWFirst
Topic Author

RE: Derek H.

Tue Jan 23, 2001 7:01 am

Yup. It's very nice. Boys and girls worshipping the sun in all their naturalness. The north end of the beach (where we were) was nearly all gay men, but the south end was filled with men and women. For you boobie lovers, there was a co-ed game of volleyball going on at the south end Big grin. Looked like fun. What I thought was really funny was there are high-rise condo's right next to the north end of the beach, so I'm sure all the residents there have binoculars or telescopes Big grin Big grin.

It's called "Hallover Beach" (I think that's how it's spelled). Open to the public.

CactusA319

Tue Jan 23, 2001 7:06 am

Wow. I knew about the topless beaches in MIA, but all-nude? Got to go there!!!

Tue Jan 23, 2001 7:40 am

For you boobie lovers, there was a co-ed game of volleyball going on at the south end

Be careful when you dive for the ball...volleyball, that is. Big grin

Ikarus

Tue Jan 23, 2001 7:49 am

At the risk of sounding extremely stupid: What are all those TWFirst topics about? Why do they get so many contributions (I can't possibly be bothered to read 300 contributions on those topics!)

Please, please, please enlighten me!

LH423

Tue Jan 23, 2001 7:57 am

Welcome Bach Blanche!  Smile Missed ya!

Well as you can see I've kept myself busy with Ctbarnes!  Smile Hey Charles, you're a good debater!

Hey, if you didn't read I think we need to give Lindy the ultimate in a girly name, because he thinks he's getting off with "Dennis" Puh-leeeze! We need to give him a name to top all names!

You did forget one thing...my e-mail!  Smile Kidding, just kidding!

Evvie
« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

dk

Tue Jan 23, 2001 8:37 am

Let's see, names for Lindy: Rhonda, Darlene, Eloise, Gladys, Latietia (sp?), Randi (that's appropriate!), oh well, I've had 2 glasses of wine with dinner so what do you want?!  Smile Common Ev put your thinking cap on!

Welcome back Blanche, sounds like you had a good time!

Tallulah needs an explanation of why I picked that name for him but it'll have to wait 'cause this wine is making me sleepy!!

Later,
D.

TWFirst
Topic Author

RE: Donna

Tue Jan 23, 2001 8:52 am

I like Rhonda.

Better watch out Donna, while you're sleeping somebody might take advantage of you Big grin.

Ev: You will get your e-mail bitch Big grin Big grin. But I gotta do some work or I'm gonna get fired Big grin. I've promised Donna scads of e-mails before and never sent them and you don't see her whining and bitching Big grin Big grin Big grin.

dk

RE: Blanche....

Tue Jan 23, 2001 9:03 am

Whine... Bitch... Whine... Bitch... Whine... Bitch!!! Big grin

I just realized that I made a stupid mistake in my last post, instead of common Ev it should have been c'mon Ev..can you imagine what I'm like after MORE than 2 glasses of wine? NOT a pretty sight!! So I will now slowly fade back to my cave and see if someone will take advantage of me! Big grin

D.

TWFirst
Topic Author

RE: Dk

Tue Jan 23, 2001 9:06 am

You didn't make a mistake....

Ev IS common!!!!  Big grin Big grin Big grin

She's quite common.

Just a big old common ho.

Aint that right Ev??

LH423

Tue Jan 23, 2001 9:11 am

That's right, I'm a common ho...wait a second...HEYYYY! Big grin Bitch  Big grin

Yeah, well I'm not Donna, and I'm gonna be on your back until I get it! *ponders whether it is too early to begin sexual banter, and decided no* That is unless you don't want me off your back  Big grin

All I have to give you is a big : W

LH423
« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

DG_pilot

TWFirst

Tue Jan 23, 2001 9:16 am

So how and why did you know all that about me? Since you don't list an email address, I tried asking you this via a specific post on the main page, but it was deleted. How did you know those things?...I'm interested in knowing the details here.

Email me if you would like.

-Dustin

LH423

Tue Jan 23, 2001 9:23 am

WOW! I just realized if I keep practising, I'll be quite a bitch someday! Hey, pretty good!  Smile

LH423

P.S. Donna what kind of wine are you having, and will you have a big glass for me?

twa

Wassup?

Tue Jan 23, 2001 9:41 am

Hello to all, I finally woke up after sleeping for 32 hours. I still feel like I need about 24 hours more of sleep.

TWFirst, I love your introduction to Volume 4!!!!!

Everyone Else, Lets get this show on the road  Smile

TWA

dk

RE: Ev....

Tue Jan 23, 2001 9:49 am

I am drinking a very inexpensive but good cabernet sauvignon bottled by Barton and Guestier in France. I would recommend it to anyone who likes red wine and who doesn't have alot of money, its about $6-$7 a bottle, and goes to show you that wine doesn't have to be expensive to be good! I have drunk wine that costs over $100.00 a bottle that I haven't liked as much as this one, of course it is all subjective, being that everyone has different tastes..boy how I can ramble....looks like I need to have another glass! This ones for you Ev...Cheers!  Smile (*hic...cup*)

D.

TWFirst
Topic Author

Tue Jan 23, 2001 9:54 am

Mmmmmm......wiiiiiiine. I liiiike wiiiiine. Wine is gooooood.

LH423: Don't worry, you won't need much "practising".
Dare I say you are a child prodigy Big grin Big grin Big grin

DG_pilot: I was just screwing with your mind.

polaris

Tue Jan 23, 2001 9:56 am

Ladies & Gentlemen, welcome to Volume IV. For your comfort and security, please remain seated with your trays in an upright position. After take-off, we will be serving double-entendres, innuendo, refreshing repartee, spiritual thoughts, and various life experiences, all in good fun. We hope you enjoy your cruise through Volume IV and thank you for choosing TWFirst. Refreshments are in your personal refridgerators, cupboards, and pantries. Enjoy.

DeltaSFO

Tue Jan 23, 2001 9:58 am

Hello my friends....

I'm in SLC waiting for a flight home. I got back from MEX last night. Great trip, I enjoyed Delta Business Class from LAX to MEX, then back up to ATL.

Somebody mentioned in Volume III a UA fare sale from SFO to LAX for $60 to catch the Delta flight to MEX on Friday night. Shit, I had to pay $55 for an industry discount Shuttle fare. Frickin' UA just slapped a $20 fuel surcharge on to all ID tickets. Absolute bullshit. We didn't do it to them.

But it gets worse. The flight is pretty much full in back, but there are 6 seats open in first class. But that bitch at the gate put me in 24B. Middle seat in the last row. That was a real piss-off for me since Delta is the nicest airline about upgrading other airline staff. But that's okay... wait until she's at my gate. Yeah baby.... she can enjoy the pleasures of seat 49D on the 767-400.  Acting devilish

Anyway, the Delta portion of the trip more than made up for my UA Shuttle frustrations.

TWFirst... where was that beach? I think my next little weekend sojourn might have to be to MIA.  Smokin cool

And what the hell is with this nicknaming shit? Big grin Blanche, Evelyn, Donna... jeez....

LOL....

DeltaSFO
It's a new day. Every moment matters. Now, more than ever.

TWFirst
Topic Author

RE: Lulu

Tue Jan 23, 2001 9:59 am

Gawd, look at the prices. $10 for a bag of nuts????

Big grin Big grin

Now that there was some fancy poetry my boy. You must be in communications or somethin'  Big grin.

TWFirst
Topic Author

RE: Hey There Deltasfo

Tue Jan 23, 2001 10:11 am

What were you doing down in MEX?? Do tell.

The beach is in North Miami. I forget the exit of off 95.
I must say, even I noticed there were quite a few vivacious sets of ta-ta's running (or should I say "bouncing") around there. Big grin I just stayed on the other end of the beach from them Big grin Big grin

(and my god, the hoses I saw there!! It's enough to give one an inferiority complex Big grin Big grin)

And as far as a nickname, I fancy calling you "Sfo" (rhymes with "ho").

Hey Triangle Sfoboy. Big Sfohead. Big airplane worker sfoface. Whacha gonna do about it?? Huh? HUH??

Big grin Big grin OK, I'm floating off the deep end now. Better go home.

DG_pilot

TWFirst

Tue Jan 23, 2001 10:15 am

But I seriously want to know. I'm serious... Its important.

-Dustin

DeltaSFO

Tue Jan 23, 2001 10:20 am

LOL

Big airplane worker sfoface Big grin

That one is my favorite. If you insist on giving me a nickname, that should be it.

and my god, the hoses I saw there!! It's enough to give one an inferiority complex

Lucky for you I wasn't there. You would've needed trauma counseling.  Smokin cool

I was visiting my mother's family in MEX. They're all from down there... it was lotsa fun. I was surprised to find out that DL ground staff there are real Delta employees, not contracted out. Introduced the girlfriend to all of them. She had wanted to go to MEX for awhile, based on all the wild stories I told her.  Big thumbs up

As for the beach... thanks for the tip. Where the ta-tas go, DeltaSFO follows.  Smokin cool

DeltaSFO

TWFirst
Topic Author

RE: Dustin

Tue Jan 23, 2001 10:25 am

What's the matter?? Nervous?? Afraid your history of extremely offensive posts here may come back to haunt you???....

OK, I'll be nice (grudgingly).

Dude, everything I said came from stuff that you've posted here, with a couple of educated guesses and a visit to your school's website. Nothing more. I just have a good memory, and I don't think you realize how much information you've given away about yourself here.

So chill dude. I'm not a stalker Big grin.

TWFirst
Topic Author

RE: Big Airplane Worker Sfoface

Tue Jan 23, 2001 10:30 am

Yur funny. Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

So, logic would dictate if your mother's family is from MEX, then you are part Mexican. Cool. So did the kin take kindly to your little woman?? (and her ta ta's Big grin). Are they Catholic? (the kin, not the ta ta's) Are you?

If you are indeed part hispanic, then it wouldn't surprise me about your hose Big grin Big grin Big grin (gee, now that wasn't a stereotype, was it? Big grin)

Tue Jan 23, 2001 10:33 am

Are you sure, TWFirst? How do we know that you don't like 'em young?  Smile

TWFirst
Topic Author

RE: N766AS

Tue Jan 23, 2001 10:45 am

Well, for one, my partner is 20 years older than I am.

And even if I did like 'em young, I'd definitely still like 'em smart. And hairy. And liberal. And I know Dustin doesn't fall into at least 2 of those 3 categories Big grin Big grin.

Sorry Dustin, I'll be nice.

LH423

Tue Jan 23, 2001 11:05 am

I'm glad you think I'm so good, I won't practise any more!

Hay, Mr DJ put a record on I wanna dance with my baybay! You gotta love the queen...TWFirst!  Smile Geez, I don't know what's gotten into me tonight, but I can assure you that by tomorrow I'll be my quiet self again, knowing my subservient (sp?) place in this vast world. Can I get you a drink or snack? Hmmm, gotta practise for my future in the service industry  Smile

"Would you like a back massage Mr President...wha...Mr President...no you may not go to any nude beaches, and you may put your "hose" away, you'll make our esteemed host faint" Ewwww

Like I said, don't know what's gotten into me, and I apologize! Although I don't know to who. Donna's passed out on the sofa, and TWFirst I bet is stuck in traffic. You know those asshole Minneapolis drivers Big grin

LH423

DG_pilot

TWFirst

Tue Jan 23, 2001 11:14 am

No, I was not nervous at all. Seriously. Besides, I don't find my posts offensive to begin with in the first place.

I was interested in how you knew for another reason.

And I didn't think you were a stalker, like I said, I was interested in this for a different reason.

Surprise you could find anything on that school site. It is not maintained.

-Dustin

us330

Tue Jan 23, 2001 12:29 pm

On a side note, you know why Clinton pardoned so many people?
He needed some friends to hangout with during retirement.

fanoftristars

Tue Jan 23, 2001 12:38 pm

Time for me to join the party. I decided to stay another night in Park City instead of heading home, but while I am waiting for the friends to pick a movie to watch, I thougt I would see how my friends are doing.

TWFirst:
I am so jealous that you were at the beach this weekend. As soon as the ski season is over, I am heading somewhere to warm up! I just want to lay out at the beach and soak up the rays. Here in UT we have to head to the tanning salon and lay under the artificial rays, and then put on some Bob Marley in the CD player and pretend you can hear the waves crashing against the sand. No where near the real thing.

Polaris:
I enjoyed your comments welcoming us to the fourm, it is that type of posting that keeps us comming back for more, well....that and Blanch and Evelyns "dirty" talk  Smile

DeltaSFO:
I hope you enjoyed your connection in SLC. One of my fav airports  Smile Sorry about being in 23B, or whatever middle seat you were in.

Well I am heading to denver this week with three friends to try the amtrak out. We will fly to DEN from SLC, stay the night at the Mariott, and then take the Amtrak back to Provo. I've never been on a train trip, so I am excited. I will try to post some pictures of the trip when we get back. But don't worry everyone,  Smile I am sure you will hear from me before we go. We don't go until fri.

Hooray for Volume IV!!!
"FLY DELTA JETS"

ctbarnes

Tue Jan 23, 2001 1:33 pm

Well, it's late, I've only been in school a week and I'm already sick of Kant, and I have about 300 pages worth of reading staring me in the face for the week. Other than that, things are going wonderfully. Moan, moan moan...

Thanks for the complement, LH423. I really do enjoy these kind of chats.

TWFirst:

Welcome back! Good to see your smiling face on the boards again.

Fanoftristars:

I think you'll enjoy Amtrak. The trip through the mountains should be spectacular, the trains are comfortable and spacious, and the food is good and not rediculously expensive. Let us know how you enjoy it.

Have fun everyone!

Charles, SJ
The customer isn't a moron, she is your wife -David Ogilvy

Tue Jan 23, 2001 2:54 pm

Hello All. Just wanted to drop in to tell you to make some sort of concerted effort to preserve the morality of this thread. That includes you Blanche, and you Evelyn. Yes you, sister. Got it?

-Go Do the Right Thing!
L.S.

Tue Jan 23, 2001 2:55 pm

I may also have to privately take up the matter of Lindy.

-Go Do the Right Thing!
L.S.

Trvlr

Tue Jan 23, 2001 2:57 pm

Oooh Lindy! An invitation! Could this woman be your greatest conquest???

Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
Aaron G.

DeltaSFO

Tue Jan 23, 2001 3:04 pm

So, logic would dictate if your mother's family is from MEX, then you are part Mexican. Cool. So did the kin take kindly to your little woman?? (and her ta ta's ). Are they Catholic? (the kin, not the ta ta's) Are you?

I am part Mexican... and proud. The kin took very kindly to my little woman, and my cousin, who is more like a brother to me, seemed like he would have taken very kindly to her ta-tas had he been given the opportunity. Fortunately, this opportunity did not arise and I doubt it ever will. The family is indeed Catholic. Hardcore, too. The ta-tas are not Catholic. They are Protestant. The family did not take too kindly to that fact. But that's okay because before the trip down, I was able to have a long discussion with the ta-tas and prepare them for the reaction that would be ellicited upon the discovery that I am going out with, and pretty serious with, a set of non-Catholic ta-tas. I am indeed Catholic. Survived Catholic grade school (barely) and got to go to a Jesuit prep school. Those were the four years of my life that I actually liked being Catholic.

If you are indeed part hispanic, then it wouldn't surprise me about your hose (gee, now that wasn't a stereotype, was it? )

It was a blatant stereotype. But a true one.  Big thumbs up

DeltaSFO the ho.
aka Big airplane worker sfoface

Tue Jan 23, 2001 3:58 pm

Lindy,

Forget Dr. Laura, if you really vant to know about sex I'm zee real expert, but from vhat I read about you--you probably don't need any help. Big grin Unlike my conservative colleague I'm quite open minded and don't denigrate people of different sexual persuasion. Let just say, almost anything goes vhen it come to sex.  Big thumbs up  Love

Sincerely,

Dr. Ruth Westheimer

OO-VEG

Tue Jan 23, 2001 6:17 pm

Hi all. Wauw cool to be in Vol IV again.

First of all thank you TW first for starting up the vol IV.

Second of all, The complete day there are no users active in this thread, but at night (when it is day in the USA) there are suddenly 40 new posts. So my question are there any other Europeans out there or am I the only one???

Last of all, Dr Ruth welcome to the forum may I be your first online patient and ask you some questions??

Well here it comes: Was it the pick-up truck that drove over your face??? If so, does it still hurt?

Second question are you a guy???

Third question: As the new advisor here you must reveal something about your own sex-life so we can see which doctor is better to go to.

N863DA

Tue Jan 23, 2001 9:10 pm

No - I think you're the only one  Smile

Gutentaag everyone... how are you all doing today?
I am fine. just got up for my 8am class and I thought I would drop in and say 'heidy ho neighboroonies'

Howdy TWFirst - good to hear that you had a good time in FLL and came down at the right time to enjoy the gorgeous weather we all had on Friday - it hit 84 degrees up here! Oh how I love Florida.

As to everything else, not a lot going on. Just thought I would drop by and say howdy...

FLY DELTA JETS and sail UNITED STATES LINES

N 8 6 3 D A

TWFirst
Topic Author

Wed Jan 24, 2001 12:40 am

Good morning folks (Good afternoon to my European friends, and G'day to any Aussies here, no matter what time of day it is).

Seems like I can always count on a few hilarious posts here when I check in first thing in the morning. I'm glad both Dr. Laura and Dr. Ruth have joined the party. Heck, I don't even mind that Dustin has stuck his head in, if only to make sure I'm not an ax murderer Big grin.

OO-VEG, you seem to be better understanding the humor here, and are contributing quite nicely. Keep up the good work Big grin.

Charles: Thanks for the compliment. I always enjoy reading your posts. You must not be Irish, as temperance seems to be one of your virtues Big grin. You are always able to make your points logically, calmly and effectively, whereas I instinctively start spewing four letter words. And, like many clergy I've known, you seem to also know how to kick back and have a good time. By the way, have you ever heard of a composer by the name of Ray Repp? Evidently he's written guitar masses. He's one of the two "lovebirds" I mentioned earlier - new boyfriend to one of our friends. (I'm also sure you've heard of Richard Proulx - who lives in Chicago. He's good friends with my brother.)

Sfoface: I too was brought up in a strict Catholic family (mom went to the convent after 8th grade - obviously didn't stay long enough to make her vows though), so I can relate, which is why I asked if you were Catholic. My brother married a Lutheran girl 4 years ago and both mothers weren't too happy about that - how silly. Is Patrick your given name, or is that an Anglicized nickname (besides "Big Airplane Worker Sfoface")? Did you know CTBarnes is a soon-to-be Jesuit priest? Maybe he can bring back old memories for you Big grin.

Fanoftristars: The train is a blast! And I too do the tanning bed, "sound-of-waves" CD, fan, etc. once in awhile when I can't be in the sun. Not quite as fun, but at least you don't get sand in every crevice of your body.

N863DA: Yeah, your home state wasn't too shabby this past weekend Big grin. Wondered if you were studying just a few miles north of us. Hopefully one of these times we can rendezvous at FLL or something.

Aaron: Your wit continues to impress me.

WHERE'S LINDY??? It's about time for another Polish drunken orgy story, wouldn't you guys say?? Big grin Big grin Big grin

Later all.

us330

Wed Jan 24, 2001 2:19 am

I agree. Lindy's stories are always good for a laugh!

DeltaSFO

Wed Jan 24, 2001 3:04 am

TWFirst....

So you too know the intense pressures of being raised in a devout Catholic family. Really, my parents aren't that hardcore, it's the older family members that live south of the border. There was a big shock when they found out that my girlfriend is Protestant. I had talked to her beforehand so she'd know it was coming, but it still was pretty awkward for a few minutes.

At any rate, I'm going to SYD this summer to meet her family, but I'm pretty sure they'll be a lot cooler about it than mine was.

Jesuit prep school was probably the best experience of my life. I went in a snot-nosed, smart-ass kid and came out a man, truly ready to be a successful person, and as they taught us, a Man for Others.

I bet Ctbarnes knows all about being a Man for Others!

And yes, Patrick is my given name. My last name is the Scottish spelling of an Irish name, or so I'm told by my old man, the resident family historian. No Latin blood on that side of the family tree.

DeltaSFO
aka Big--and I do mean BIG--airplane worker sfoface

OO-VEG

Wed Jan 24, 2001 3:36 am

Thank you TWfirst, finally someone who likes my sense of my humor.

As we have all noticed we are missing our most important member. Lindy, oh my what is he up to this time???

I think there are 2 things possible.

A. He is doing someone right now (propably both Dr Ruth and Dr Laura as they are just begging to do this fellow) Big grin.

B. He is doing someone right now filled with Irish Beer and Polish Wodka, and if he is doing both Dr Ruth and Dr Laura that probably is the case because absolutely nobody would be this stupid to do them without being terribly drunk Big grin Big grin.

Maybe we should start up a Lindy Vol I as well for all those juicy stories. Then we would have double the fun.

Lindy

Wed Jan 24, 2001 3:47 am

Hell NO! hhehehe  Smokin cool

I woke up this morning, I came to work and what I saw? hehehe TWFirst Vol. IV hehe

I dont wanna be named Rhonda hehe Please no!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Who is Dr.Laura? Old is gold?  Smokin cool

Who is Dr.Ruth? Naaaaaaaaah

Where is CstarU? hehe

Today for you guys I have picture  Smile/happy/getting dizzy It was 4 years ago in New York City. I think I told you all that story hehe About that big hooker from 42nd street hehe she had a wig and when she was giving a head to my friend her wig fell of hehehe
That night we had lots of tequila and I lost my undies hehehe

She looks better on the picture then in reality hehehe

I was young, and ugly and innocent that time hehehe
 Smokin cool
BWIADCA - Nikon D100

Wed Jan 24, 2001 6:49 am

Hey Lindy,
Did your friend give the Crocodile Dundee test by grabbing her crotch, before she blew him off? You know, to make sure she was a she! Big grin

Note: Your picture is not showing anymore.

Lindy

Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:05 am

CstarU hehe she didnt have to do that test, when she was blowing him off I was behind her getting busy  Smokin cool

Which picture doesnt show up? I'm removing some pictures from my web space and puting new ones. So it must be one of them

Smokin cool
BWIADCA - Nikon D100

RE: Lindy

Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:25 am

Your picture is back again--the one with the ho.

So, she was DP'd, but on opposite ends. Big grin

Take care...

LH423

Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:40 am

HAHAHA! Yes Lindy! Thanks. I soooo needed that! Okay, okay we won't name you Rhonda, but we will have to think of a good name. Hmmm, I'm tapped out right now. Thanks for the pic Lindy. As they say, a picture's worth a thousand words and that pic made me laugh as hard as any of your posts, although I am having withdrawls, so you better get laid soon, or I'll have the bloddy twinky (fat woman who ruined your sweater) come and rape you again!  Big grin

I too come from an Irish-Catholic household, but hardly devout. Actually we did go to church every Sunday, but once I turned about 12 we scaled back to the Easter/Christmas church goers. My dad grew up in the staunchly Irish/Polish-Catholic neighbourhood of South Boston. But I never really had to deal with much religion stuff until I got to my present high school.

DeltaSFO: She's an Aussie, eh? She must be a real tough cookie Big grin Bonne chance my friend! No, actually, I bet she's cool. Glad you found a nice set of ta-tas to be with!  Smile

Take care people, except for you bitch...er, blanche! No e-mail again! Big grin

InnocentLH423 Innocent