N863DA

RE: TWFirst, Vol. IV!

Tue Jan 30, 2001 9:48 pm

Howdy everyone. Just thought I would drop in and give y'all one of my big Southern greetings.

How is everyone doing today? It's early - but I'm getting up so early (I was up at 06:45 - tough life for us college kids eh?) for my Jets & Turbines class... learning about just that... in a room with a cutaway Turbojet engine (don't know what type.) Oh well, by the end of today I should be able to tell you that the JT9D has a 14-stage compressor... (I hope) and that the COmpressor Discharge pressure is 360 PSIA - did you know that?!?!?  Smile

Anyways y'all. Must dash to my class. See you all later. (By the way, it's 07:47 and it's almost 70 degrees outside - in JANUARY!!!! WHOOOHOOO)

FLY DELTA JETS and sail UNITED STATES LINES

N 8 6 3 D A

Lindy

Wed Jan 31, 2001 1:45 am

People who said that i'm seating next to the teacher were right! hehehe
TWFirst YES They did have color film in 1983 in Poland but the picture is black and white! And dont ask me why hehe
And actually I didnt have sex with anygirl in my class hehe but I had petting with few and it was something BIG that time hehe  Smokin cool
BWIADCA - Nikon D100

us330

Wed Jan 31, 2001 2:28 am

TWFirst, nice picture of the arena. Where did you get that off of, the Minnesota Wild website?
Lindy, just have to ask this question, how old were you when you had your first sexual experience?

Wed Jan 31, 2001 2:38 am

RE: TWFirst, Vol. IV! Lindy

Wed Jan 31, 2001 3:03 am

They did have color film in 1983 in Poland but the picture is black and white! And dont ask me why hehe

Hey it's Poland, perhaps if they'd used black & white film it might have turned out in color. Big grin

Lindy, one last Polish joke - What's a Polish carpool? They all meet at work.

Take it easy...

OO-VEG

Wed Jan 31, 2001 3:32 am

Lindy aren't you gonna tell us if someone managed to recognize you in that picture???
And if we are all wrong, please give us a hint!

TWFirst
Topic Author

Wed Jan 31, 2001 3:34 am

He did OO-VEG. He said those who said he was right next to the teacher were correct.
An unexamined life isn't worth living.

Lindy

Wed Jan 31, 2001 6:43 am

US330, you wanna know when I had reall sex (not petting, bj or stuff like that)? I'll tell you. It was exactly on August 25th 1995. Exactly 3 days after my 18th B-day. When I was young I was respecting women. When they said "Not yet, I'm not ready" I was ok with that hehe BJ was enough then for me  Smokin cool
Anyway. In Poland, most teenagers on 18th B-Day make party outdoor (kind of camping thing). Some of them rent club or restaurant (I was working in a restaurant and I couldnt afford to pay for it) hehe j/k. But seriously, if you have B-Day in summer time people love to go to campings, and I made my party like that. Fire place, lots of alcohol ( I belive I bought from Russians 8 bottles of 99% alcohol and I made 32 bottles of vodka out of it (they were like 35-38% each). I bought like 25-30lbs of POLISH SOUSAGE hehe, bread, mustard, lots of soda and shit like that.
So around 40 people show up on my party hehe (of course everybody brought also bottle of vodka  Smile/happy/getting dizzy ).
We had more vodka then we needed (thats what I thought hehe)
My best buddy was playing guitar (till he passed out from quantity of vodka in his veins hehehe) and after that we turned on bumbox and party was totaly on. My friends were making up in bushes ehhehe some of them almost in front of everybody but who cares hehehe party is party hehe
I have to mention that my girlfriend wasnt there, she was in summer school in Germany hehe
Anyway, I've noticed something strange, all my friends were drinking like camels who didnt see water for years but they wouldnt let me drink that much hehehe
Every time I approached the place with vodka they start singing happy birthday hehehe I couldnt get my shit hehe Finally was a time to beat me up hehe (thats another tradition in my country, everybody is taking belt from the pents and they loading me with it on my ass)
But they came to fabulous conclusion that is too many people and more than half of them wont have a chance to hit me with the belt hehe, They split into two grups, female and male. For me it was like doom day hehehe
Girls went pretty soft on me, it didnt hurt that much hehehe but thos suckers guys were hiting my ass so hard that after that I couldnt seat on my ass for hour hehe
Time was runing but they wouldnt let me drink hehe So I told them that Im going to take a leak hehe and finally I went to liquor store near by hehe I saw there my other friends from elementary school, so I bought big bottle of vodka and we were drinking right there on the spot hehehe I forgot all about my party hehehe After a while I saw 3 of my friends from the party coming towards me ehhee they were so happy that they found me hehehe They took me back to the place where everybody was still drinking and having fun.
5 minutes to midnight some car pulled over. (it was very strange to see car there, that place was hardly accesable by car - except my friend's Toyota Landcruiser which we used for transporting vodka and food ehehhe). I have to mention that that place where we had fireplace and party belongs to Polish Army hehe They have old tanks there and they do some crazy excercise there hehe. Most of the people knew who it was but I had NO CLUE hehehe
They said: "Rafal, your B-Day gift came"  Big grin
I didnt know what to do ehehehe I saw very pretty girl seating on the front seat hehe I went there and she asked me if my name is Rafal. Her pipm told her that his coming back exaclty in 1hr hehe
My friend sent me and that hooker to his car, a beautyfull white Toyota Landcruiser hehe
And IT happened right there on the spot hehehe
Two days later I had sex with my girlfriend hehe she came from Germany and she said that she cant wait no more hehe
I was sure that she was a virgin when she left Poland for that summer school, but when I had her she was Wide OPEN if you know what I mean hehehe
Well, I was with her 2 or 3 more months, during that time I was using her as much as possible hehehe after that I called the same "Agency" for full service hehe
Since that time I dont respect women that much. They are good to you if they need something, but if you need them they have headache hehehe

Damn, I wrote a story again hehehe well, got to go, I am already at home, I came early cause I was expecting my new CD-RW 12x10x32 hehe I have to take care of my 3 computers, I have to swap parts from one to another

Later  Smokin cool
BWIADCA - Nikon D100

N863DA

Wed Jan 31, 2001 6:52 am

Howdy Everyone.

Just thought I would vent my anger and declare to you caring people THAT I JUST FAILED MY F***ING MEDICAL. (1st Class) My eyes are apparently deteriorating and contacts may not help.

How do I phrase this is a way that will capture the true spirit of the moment? Ah yes. there we are. d'oh

My best friend gets pissed off if I keep yelling at her all the time. So I choose you people.... sorry. (forcing a smile)

SHOOT ME!

N 8 6 3 D A

Wed Jan 31, 2001 7:23 am

Wow....Lindy, what a memory your first REAL time was with a hooker who really didn't like you, but was paied to have sex with you, doens't htat make you feel good?!

polaris

Wed Jan 31, 2001 8:32 am

Hey everyone...it's been a while. Work's been super-busy; I've been trying to get online at home; and life, well, I needed a good time - so I stopped in here.

Evvie: I've flown an Air Canada CRJ. It was fine. I prefer wide-bodies, though.

Anybody still looking for names? I have a couple: Kay Katzo and her brother Stew Katzo.

Trvlr

Wed Jan 31, 2001 8:39 am

Ok, change of subject here. Since all of the bloody NAZIS on this forum practically castrate (colorful language, eh?) people for announcing this kind of thing as a completely new thread, I will have to do it here. So anyway...:

THIS IS MY 2000TH POST!!!!!!

I spend too much time here...hehehe Big grin

Aaron G.

ctbarnes

Wed Jan 31, 2001 8:39 am

N863DA

Naw, we won't shoot you...

What condition(s) made you fail your medical? Is it anything treatable?

Yours in Comiseration,

Charles, SJ
The customer isn't a moron, she is your wife -David Ogilvy

N863DA

Wed Jan 31, 2001 8:50 am

No, really, shoot me. (and thru my LEFT eye)

My eyesight failed me... it's been gradually (yet apparently imperceptibly) getting worse for about two years apparently. My last medical, 18 months ago, I passed (just). I assumed it wouldn't be any worse... but it is. I have 20:20 vision in my right eye, and 20:50 vision (I think that's really bad, right?) thru my left eye. Which means in normal circumstances, I can see just fine. Close my right eye, and I'm partially blinded. Bummer eh? I have to see a Opthalmic Surgeon on Thursday, but the Dr. who took my medical said that there is probably very little (if anything) that can be done, including glasses. Bummer.

Anyway, I have calmed down now and am back to my usual chirpy Southern self  Smile Just means that I have to change majors to Av. Business - not neccessarily such a bad thing. And I can't fly like I wanted to (as a PPL / Instrument if nothing else...) but I'll get over it. (sniff)

Anyways, in other news, this is Aaron's 2000th post!!!  Smile

Speak to y'all later.

me.

twa

Wassup Guys?

Wed Jan 31, 2001 11:11 am

Wassup Dudes??? After having to listen to that little prick (ContinentalEWR) I'm glad we have a "Lounge"

So, Whats been happening?

CYA,
TWA

LH423

Wed Jan 31, 2001 12:50 pm

Anybody care to share who "Planestud" is? I have my theory, but I care not to disclose it. I guess, someone else may know Big grin I think we all know who too!

Evvie

« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

DeltaRNOmd-80

Wed Jan 31, 2001 1:00 pm

damn, aaron you really have no life

Trvlr

Wed Jan 31, 2001 1:08 pm

Well maybe I should go get one. I think I'll get in my CAR and DRIVE someplace fun with my DRIVER'S LICENSE that I for some reason have even though I am only 15 YEARS OLD. Well maybe I could walk someplace and meet up with my friends at a mall. It's only about 10 miles to the nearest one. That shouldn't be too hard...
hehehe
Aaron G.

LH423

Wed Jan 31, 2001 1:09 pm

Yeah, I have to agree with Deltarno...you have no life Big grin Well, far be it for me to judge anyone, but it has taken me 1 year, 214 days, or 574 days to post what will be 1 837 posts, where as in only 349 days, or 225 days less than me, you have managed to post 169 ( at time of writing, he had posted 2 006 posts) more than me. I say you need to get out more.

LH423
« On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

DeltaRNOmd-80

Wed Jan 31, 2001 1:15 pm

Planestud looks like Robbie Williams

LH423

Wed Jan 31, 2001 1:28 pm

He looks nothing like Robbie Williams. He looks like a hairy guy with a beer belly, which is coincidental, 'coz he's holding a can, and a woody in those WAY, WAY too tight Speedos. God, I seriously hope the Administrator is decisive in his actions, and put's that post in the wastebasket where is belongs. No offence to "Planedud", I did not meant to offend you in anyway! Big grin

I think we all know who it is. I mean, c'mon. Did you really think you were going to get away with it? I'm not saying you name, coz you can, and probably would deny it, but if you go back and look you'll see that only two people so far have used this service called PhotoPoint.com, and that is definitely NOT Aaron, unless he grewhair on his chest (and a sh*tload of it too) in a short amount of time, or he put the Rogaine where it wasn't meant to be used, and ate 80 Big Macs, that's not him. Let's just say I'm on to you "Planestud"

LH423

Trvlr

Wed Jan 31, 2001 1:44 pm

I can't bear to look at the picture for more than 5 seconds at a time, but I'll agree that there are traces of Robbie Williams in there.

As far as me having no life. Well, fine you've got me there Big grin, but hopefully that'll change when I am 16.

Aaron G.
P.S.-What do you mean by "life"? Do you mean going out with friends and stuff? I do that on the weekends. People just live too far away to do it on a weekday. And as far as places I have traveled, I have more of a life than many people here...

fanoftristars

Wed Jan 31, 2001 1:51 pm

Well, I promised pictures from my trip, and here are a few. I thought now would be a good time since everyone is in a posting mood...

Here we are at the train station in Denver (I am the second one over from the left):

And here I am in front of the Amtrak in Grand Junction, CO:

And me again in the amtrak lounge playing some cards with my friends and drinking some water (exciting):

And this I took today for fun while I was snowboarding. This is the view from the top of Jupiter Peak (10,000ft + in elevation) looking towards the Heber Valley:

Sorry The Photos are so big, I think I made them the wrong size some how!
"FLY DELTA JETS"

Wed Jan 31, 2001 1:56 pm

Trvlr: Wow, you dont get out much!! WOAH! I can drive already, and I'm 15...Im lucky! I think i have probably traveled as much as you, i usualy go out with firneds everyday. But not today. B/c we got like over a foot and half of snow.
Anyone see Sioux Falls, SD on the MSNBC News? They had Sioux Falls, SD on there...pretty cool eh?! Well anyways, my car just woudln't plow through the snow, its too low, I'm thinking of getting a wrangler, are those good cars?!

Anywayz- I think "Planestud" was trying to compete with me and Trvlr who is the sexiest, which i am the winner....lol.

Wow, i like that pic of the snowy mountains!!
Later-

dk

Wed Jan 31, 2001 10:58 pm

O.K. Boston, watch out I'm coming down! It's gonna be a good time in the old town this weekend! Hey Ev..I'll be spotting at Logan on Sat., I'll be the one in the red strapless number with the pumps to match in Terminal C!! Big grin Come on over and say hello...!!

Hey big B. are you still planning to be in FLL on Fri. 2/23? Will you be flying in that day? We are serious about driving down for a possible meeting with ya but depends on when you'll be there on Fri.!

Big D.

TWFirst
Topic Author

RE:LH423

Thu Feb 01, 2001 3:05 am

Who is Robbie Williams?? And whoever Planestud is, I don't think he has a big beer belly in that picture. And it looks to me like the speedo is tight because it's wet. And he probably didn't really have a woody in that picture, although it does look like it. Nonetheless, I think you should just shut up Ev and be more accepting of Planestud and his speedo. I'm sure he probably doesn't even wear that speedo anymore. That picture was was probably from a few years ago or something.

ANYWAYS...

Donna, yes, we are coming down Friday, but not getting there until late afternoon. Are you guys going to be up in Orlando? When are you leaving to go back?

Ben: Sorry to hear about your eye exam. Bummer.

Maybe you could become a flight attendant instead. I'm sure you have the credentials Big grin Big grin Big grin. (Sorry, it's not nice to kick a guy when he's down).

dk

RE: The Big B...

Thu Feb 01, 2001 4:34 am

Yes we'll be in Orlando and our flight leaves late Sat.afternoon 2/24. I was thinking that we could mosey on down to FLL on Friday A.M. and spend the day there and go back to Orlando (actually Kissimmee) later that evening, (considered staying in FLL but I think we'd better head on back to K. as we are staying with my father and stepmother) so maybe we could have a quick "hello" before we leave? I think it would be fun if we could arrange it!

D.

fanoftristars

Thu Feb 01, 2001 6:32 am

TWFirst:

I agree that the gentleman does not appear to have a beer belly, just maybe a few extra pounds around the waist, but I'll wait to pass judgement until I am older.

And that's too bad that the gentleman doesn't wear that speedo anymore, because it is quite colorful.  Smile It would go nicely with my collection (I have a ton since I swim for exercise, I think I have ten now, although I only regularly wear 4 of them and then I have a couple I save for the beach just for shock factor, My hawaiian print being my favorite).

I was going to say if that was a woody, it was a stubby!
"FLY DELTA JETS"

TWFirst
Topic Author

RE: Fanoftristars

Thu Feb 01, 2001 7:39 am

Yeah, it looks like his equipment was just all bent up or something. Maybe because of the raft and the water and positioning and everything it appears certain parts of his body and middrift are distorted. Or maybe its your computer screen.

Speaking as a 30-year-old man, I can attest to the slowdown in metabolism that occurs in one's mid-late 20's. So enjoy being able to drink like a fish and eating whatever you want without gaining a pound while you can. Big grin

polaris

Thu Feb 01, 2001 9:21 am

Woody was a stubby...now that's funny!

LH423

Thu Feb 01, 2001 11:29 am

Blanche, my we're being quite defensive of some weirdo who pops in here, never making a formal post on airliners.net, and posts a picture of him 90 per cent naked, then leaves without any introduction. I'm actually surprised that you aren't agreeing with me in that it should be illegal for apes like him to be in Speedos. How do you know? Maybe this guy is "hefty", maybe he is quite comfy in his position, maybe he does have a hard-on coz of the naked woman taking his picture. You just don't know, so maybe you should let Planestud come to his own defence.

Donna, behave in Boston. I don't want to have to come bail you out from the police station Big grin Also, you're going to have to be a bit more descriptive on what you'll be wearing, coz you've effectively described maybe 20 people in Terminal C at any given time. Big grin Sorry I won't be able to see you, as when you are spotting, I'll be queued up at the FleetCenter for U2 tickets, as they just added a fourth show on 9 June, and I want to go. Tix go on sale at 10.00, and that means I'll have to be there at like 07.30. Have a good time though, and maybe next time you come to "Beantown" we can spot together.

F.o.Tristars, your pic from the mountain really makes me want to grab my skis and jump a plane. I need to ski. I haven't been once this year, and I didn't go at all last year. It's so damn expensive, coz I need new boots (and I only wear Rossignol boots), and new skis. Also a new ski jacket would be needed. Right there you're talking almost a grand, and then to actually spend a weekend skiing, theres another 300 or so dollars, and I just don't have 1 300$ sitting round, although I wish I did.

EVVIE

Thu Feb 01, 2001 11:55 am

Good grief,

This is my first "read" and "post" of the intrepid TWFirst threads. Why? Coz they take so bloody long to load.

What raucus banter goes on.

Dr Laura? Dr Ruth? Planestud and DeltaRNO.... My eyes are bleeding.

Who is Dr Laura?

Who is Dr Ruth?

And finally who is Planestud?

Is Planestud you TWFirst?

Dr Laura, you have still to let me on your show.

Cheers,

mb

LH423

Thu Feb 01, 2001 12:14 pm

Hey, welcome Mx5_boy. We really have been lacking in the Aussie department. I'm sure you'll find yourself at home, and if you post enough we may give you a womans name, like some of us have. For instance, I'm Evelyn (Evvie), TWFirst is Blanche, Dk is Donna, and Lindy...well, he haven't named him yet, although Rhoda and Ryszarda are the stand outs at the moment.

LH423

us330

Thu Feb 01, 2001 12:54 pm

Aaron, you do have a life. If anybody here does not have a life, it would have to be me. Posting on airliners.net is probably the only real socializing, if you want to call it that, I do on a regular basis. I simply do not have enough time, between hockey, which takes up my weekends, school newspaper, and a sh*t load of work to do every day, including weekends, for school. Yep, I am the one with no life, and it doesn't help my cause that I am straight and go to an all boy school.

DeltaSFO

Thu Feb 01, 2001 12:55 pm

Hey guys....

N863DA, sorry to hear about your medical. I can't even imagine how devastated you must be. I really don't know what I would do if I were in your situation. I would feel absolutely lost.

Well boys and girls, the girlfriend wants to go back to MEX for a few more days, so we're going tonight, as soon as I get off work. Should be lotsa fun.

I'm still waiting for the SYD trip this summer. Now that will be fun.

Nice picture, Planestud... looking at your, uh, equipment, all I can say is this: that's gotta hurt.

Fanoftristars.... I was out in SLC last week. I love your airport! It looks terrific, all dressed up for the Olympics!

TWFirst....
Maybe you could become a flight attendant instead. I'm sure you have the credentials

Now that was just wrong! ROTFLMAO Big grin Big grin Big grin

Speaking as a 30-year-old man, I can attest to the slowdown in metabolism that occurs in one's mid-late 20's. So enjoy being able to drink like a fish and eating whatever you want without gaining a pound while you can.

You know what they say... it's all downhill after 21. The metabolism slows down, and certain equipment doesn't work quite as well as it used to. Don'tcha just love being 30? Big grin

DeltaSFO
It's a new day. Every moment matters. Now, more than ever.

Thu Feb 01, 2001 1:15 pm

LH423,

Well thanks for the welcome. Do I get to pick my own womans name? This could be fun, one of Charlies angels please.... heh heh. I am having such a boring day at work....

DeltaSFO,

Are you coming to SYD? (Sydney, Oz I presume.)

Let me know if you want any tips or information. I can let you know what the hottest clubs and bars are currently. (Straight ones..I drink with my broking buddies..)

Cheerio everyone.

mb (*oooh the dreams of plane stud...**)

Thu Feb 01, 2001 1:17 pm

Mx5_boy: Yes, I would like to have you on my show when we both have the chance. It is my duty to try and convert you to the moral lifestyle. However, I do not think that my listeners would be able to understand you, as the majority of them are uncultured hicks and hicksfools who have never heard a word of unamericanized english. Maybe that's why I am so popular...

So who wants to bet that Deltarnomd-80 listens on a regular basis?

-Go Do the Right Thing!
L.S.

RE: --Dr. Laura--

Thu Feb 01, 2001 1:37 pm

Dr. Laura, Zhere you are honey! I've been looking for you. As you know, I vant to have a lesbian experience with you. So forget about zhis moral stuff and lets get in on baby. Once you do me, you'd never go back sveetheart. I tell you vhat, I'll even let you vear zee strap-on...

XOX
Dr. Ruth

P.S. I'll be dreaming about you tonight.  Love

Thu Feb 01, 2001 1:46 pm

Have you girls ever, uh, double teamed anybody? Let me know if you're up for the challenge.

Ron Allen
Former Chairman and CEO,
Delta Air Lines

Thu Feb 01, 2001 1:59 pm

Dr Laura,

Oh pluaeeesse, I can put on a Yankee accent for you.

By the way darling, who does your stunning coiffe' ? (Hair) I'd like to have a crack at that myself, I've got a nifty blow torch and a giant can of Schwarztkopf Extra Hold in my briefcase...We can make it a regular segment if you like.

Oh, I do dream. And I can't stop dreaming of planestud, perhaps he'll let me at him with my blowtorch and Schwarztkopf Extra Hold...

mb (**dream, dream dream**)

Thu Feb 01, 2001 1:59 pm

Dear Mr. Allen,

Have you ever heard of zee Houston 500? Dr. Laura and I would like to match her.

By zee vay, are you related to Col. Klink of Hogan's Heroes? ...Nice forehead! Big grin I like mine bald also, or perhaps a little patch on zee snatch.

Goodnight...

fanoftristars

Thu Feb 01, 2001 2:50 pm

LH423:

You're right, skiing has turned into quite the expensive sport, that is why I havn't bought new skis yet, I just grab a pair from the rental shop at the resort that I work at. That way, they are always tuned and I don't have to pay $600 for a decent pair. Well if you did come to UT, I could hook you up with deals at most of the resorts. I get free tix to Sundance, Park City, Deer Valley, and The Canyons, as well as half price at all the others.

DeltaSFO:

Yes, our airport does look quite nice, but then again my trip to DEN last week put everything into perspective..... Well at least we don't have the wild landing fees that they deal with at DIA.
"FLY DELTA JETS"

Thu Feb 01, 2001 4:03 pm

Dr. Ruth: I'm sorry Ruthie, but I am having a liaison with G Dubya right now. I shouldn't be telling people this, but it's all part of my elaborate plan. I give Dubya what he wants, and he obeys my every whim. So far I have already got public funding for churches. The moral ends justify the immoral means, right? Listen for me to become a regular part of the weekly presidential radio address; I am currently scheming as to how I could make it a subsidized portion of my show.  Acting devilish

After 2004 though, we can get it on as much as you want. Love Bring your Herbal Essences....

Mx5_boy: Do you really think you could do something with this???:

-Go Do the Right Thing!
L.S.

Thu Feb 01, 2001 4:20 pm

Dr Laura,

Does that mean you really want me to do something with your hair?? ***Happy Happy Joy Joy***

Can I also bring my friend "Planestud" on the show with me. I'll be doing his hair as well. He's got lots of it, nice and silky... I'll fix that with my can of Schwarztkopf Extra Hold...

Oh Dr Laura, my dreams are coming true!!!

P.S. Tell Dubya I would love to do his hair too... I'll fire my blowtorch up good n' proper for him...

mb (*yay*)

OO-VEG

Thu Feb 01, 2001 5:32 pm

Oh oh oh oh oh

dk

RE: Mx5_boy

Thu Feb 01, 2001 10:42 pm

Welcome Mx...!!! Donna or Dale or whatever you want to call me, here..nice to have you aboard! I think that probably Luanda would be a good name for you! But you want a Charlies Angels name huh? I don't remember
the names of the characters but the actresses were what...Farrah...et al. shoot work is calling gotta go!!
Later!
D.

N863DA

Fri Feb 02, 2001 4:14 am

Yes hello all again. I hate to moan, but I feel like I have a right to just this once.

Yes, it is now official - I failed my FAA Class 1 medical, which, if nothing else, will haunt me forever, and it means that I cannot learn to fly. (It's a good thing I found out as I was due to actually rotate off the tarmac less than two weeks from now). Riddle was sympathetic as they are desparate for the space so that other people can learn!

I dealt with all the paperwork yesterday and now I am enrolled in the 'Aeronautical Business Administration' program... meaning I get to manage the airlines instead of flying the planes. Does this mean that I have to like Mr Mullin now?!?!?  Smile I do so hope not.

Anyways, I am not particularly upset about it anymore - and even tho I thought my parents would go truly *PSYCHO*, they are perfectly happy, so long as I still work for DL. (They have their priorities straight even I don't have mine...)

By the way, Race Week is this week and what with the MD-80s doing run-ups a couple of days ago at our end of the runway (what was THAT all about I have to ask?) Daytona is one NOISY place at the moment. It's a good job I'm in College and probably make comparable levels of noise anyway. (What with my spare time activities...:D)

Anyways, later y'all.

me.

OO-VEG

Fri Feb 02, 2001 6:08 am

Almost 200 posts

OO-VEG

Fri Feb 02, 2001 6:13 am

Just a little bit....

OO-VEG