Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

LAX
Topic Author

Is Robert Blake Another O.J.?

Tue May 08, 2001 4:14 pm

Curious thing about actor Robert Blake's wife's murder, eh?

Anybody know any more about it? I heard today where Baretta himself had to hire a P.I. to look into it. Police say Blake is not currently a suspect.

D L X

RE: Is Robert Blake Another O.J.?

Wed May 09, 2001 1:15 am

OJ was not guilty.

(Flame away.)

N400QX

Wed May 09, 2001 7:22 am

Sure as hell OJ was guilty...
I remember watching his whole trial and have NO idea whatsoever how he was acquitted.

But I don't think Blake is another OJ... if this stalker story pans out, he shouldn't have anything to worry about (unless the press screws him over).

LAX
Topic Author

Wed May 09, 2001 11:41 am

Saying OJ is NOT GUILTY is the equivalent of stating that the Earth is NOT ROUND.

It's physically not possible for O.J. to be innocent! Anybody stating otherwise belongs in fantasy-land!

deltaflyertoo

Wed May 09, 2001 11:48 am

Lets just ignore any OJ was not guilty comments. The poster is obviously looking for some attention.

D L X

Wed May 09, 2001 12:04 pm

errr... the jury found him not guilty. Therefore, he was not guilty.

Question, N766AS, were you there either at the trial, or at OJ's house when the deeds went down? If neither, then how do you truly know? (I will freely admit that OJ is not a model citizen by any stretch of the imagination.)

"It's physically not possible for O.J. to be innocent!"
And your facts backing this opinion are...?

Did the gloves fit? You must acquit.

Matt D

Wed May 09, 2001 12:07 pm

Although a jury did in fact find OJ innocent (and I respect that), I am convinced (like many people I know) that the real reason he was aqcuitted was not because he was really innocent, but rather, had the jury found him guilty, South Central LA would've been certain to burn to the ground again.

N400QX

Wed May 09, 2001 12:10 pm

>Question, N766AS, were you there either at the trial, or at OJ's house when the deeds went down? If neither, then how do you truly know?

I wasn't at the trial... I watched the entire trial though. I believed that the evidence was overwhelming.

A terrible injustice occured.

LAX
Topic Author

Wed May 09, 2001 12:18 pm

I'm sorry, I was wrong!

It IS physically possible for him to be innocent.....that is a 1 in 78-BILLION chance of innocence!!

That's what the DNA showed......the blood at the Bundy Street crime scene matched 1 in every 78-billion (approx.) human beings. And that 1.....well it just happened to be OJ Simpson. And since there's a mere 5 to 6 billion people on the face of this Earth right this second....what does this say to you?

There's is simply not even the slimmest possibility of OJ being innocent!! Pure and simple!

If you say he's innocent.....someone PLEASE explain how HIS blood drops were covering the murder scene??

See you in court!

D L X

Wed May 09, 2001 12:50 pm

Hey, I never said he was innocent. (And he may not be.) I said he's not guilty. Big difference.

The DNA showed that there was some of OJ's blood at the scene. Not that there were lots and lots, or anything like that. Just some. Tell me this: is it not possible that OJ arrived at the scene finding a murder in progress, and that OJ too was in the struggle?

I'll let you in on the interesting twist that Boston media was playing while I was there. (The people with power put a lid on it VERY quickly.) The killer was actually OJ's son. The kid went bezerk for whatever reason, and killed mom and her friend with a knife. OJ arrived at the scene and stopped the mayhem and cut him self while doing so. I'm not saying I prescribe to this hypothesis, but you can't say it's not possible.

LAX
Topic Author

Wed May 09, 2001 1:33 pm

Nice kid (OJ's son), huh?

I'll kill my mother (without the slightest of motives for doing so) and just sit back and watch my father roast for it!!

And, of course, OJ is totally willing to take the blame for his son's brutal actions! Yeah, right.

Anybody buy that one? Knowing just a little about that ego-maniac OJ, there's not a chance in Hell that he's going to do that!! Lookin' out after #1 is his only priority quite obviously!

You might as well blame it on Lee Harvey Oswald, or the Mafia, or CIA, or perhaps even Howard Stern (nobody likes him anyway)!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

D L X

Wed May 09, 2001 2:08 pm

"I'll kill my mother (without the slightest of motives for doing so)..."

Again, were you there? You are making the leap that there were no motives. The kid was 10 years old. If this is in fact what happened, do you really think that there was a well formed motive behind it? It could have been anything from the kid not liking what was for dinner, to the kid not liking Nicole's drug dealing and hanging out with the gay friend who also was killed.

And, you have no idea what kind of father OJ is. In fact, he goes far far out of his way to protect the kids. Story has it that if a cop comes by his house, OJ won't let him in unless he's not in uniform because it completely freaks the kids out. Have you noticed how little you've heard from these two, considering they at the least WITNESSED the whole act?

" or perhaps even Howard Stern (nobody likes him anyway)! "
Hey, I never even hinted that I like this OJ dude. (I don't.) It is obvious that he is hiding a lot from the media. (Which of course makes the media make stuff up to fill in the holes. That's why you shouldn't believe everything you read about this story.)

LAX
Topic Author

Wed May 09, 2001 2:55 pm

You're making my point for me!

Do you actually believe that a TEN-year-old boy could have caused the vicious wounds to the two victims, and come away without a scratch?

For Pete's sakes.....he couldn't possibly have even REACHED Nicole's throat to slash it!

It's dreamland you're wallowing in!

There was so much unbelievably overwhelming evidence of Simpson's guilt, that nobody with an ounce of sense could doubt his guilt.

How many 10-year-olds do you know that could ruthlessly stab and kill not just ONE, but TWO, full-grown adults.....and not have a scratch on him?

Doesn't it just boil your blood to know that that SOB is still running around totally free and smug as always....playing golf (every day apparently) and assaulting passing motorists? (For which I understand he's being sued.....as Mr. Burns would say, "Excellent....I hope he's fed to the hounds of Hell.")

D L X

Wed May 09, 2001 4:32 pm

No, you're proving my point!

Do I believe OJ is innocent? Hardly. Do I believe he did the deed? No. I just don't know. I wasn't there. (Neither were you.) I wasn't at the trial. (Neither were you.) I haven't talked to any of the participants. (Neither have you.) All I know is that a jury of my peers had reason to vote Not Guilty.

You're the one making the leap that this kid did the deed and had not a scratch on him when done. You're the one that assumed Nicole and Ron Goldman were standing up and in a position to defend themselves. (The report also said they may have been in a 'compromising position.') The fact is, as is the norm with gruesome murders, very little facts ever reached the news. The problem is that you as have many many others have let yourselves become so preconditioned to anything related to OJ that you can and do miss the facts. Overwhelming evidence? Hmm. Apparently the prosecution missed out on that one...

Pilot1113

Thu May 10, 2001 2:07 am

Maybe Robert and O.J. can team up on find their "mysterous killers."

Maybe the Columbians that killed Ron and Nicole have struck again!

- Neil Harrison

CPDC10-30

Thu May 10, 2001 2:09 am

Hmmmm....I was wondering the same thing. Did Blake get a payout from her life insurance?