Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

SIA fan
Topic Author

Need Help! Girl Problem!

Tue Oct 30, 2001 6:42 am

OK,
I've liked this girl since March and it was just a fun thing...I never knew I could get this far. She knew I like her and fortunately she likes me too, but there's a problem...her X!

First of all..we kinda got off to a bad start, I lied to her that I had a girlfriend but she lied too saying she didn't have a boyfriend. I broke up with my girlfriend a week after my first date with this girl, but she had to wait after 1 month to break up with this guy.

The bad thing is the X now hated me accusing me for stealing the girl. But hey I think it's the girl's fault, I mean if she said from the start that she already had a boyfriend then I'd back off for sure. Plus, the guy also let the girl to have dates with me and still I didn't know that she was attached.

Anyway the guy is this girl's closest friend and the girl even made a promise to him that she wouldn't be my girlfriend at all. Well the thing is this girl made that promise to him when she didn't know that things could get this far between us.

How far? Well let's just say we're like a couple now but all behind the X. I mean the girl still got to have lunch/dinner with the girl and the guy still comes to her house every night until 1 or 2 am. So after the guy gets home then it's my turn to go to her place.

I'm happy with this kind of arrangement and I only have to wait for another 7 months before the guy leaves because he'll graduate in May. However she said that she would never be my girlfriend because she didn't want to break her promise to him. She said she already hurt the guy too much. So this is going nowhere basically. I am tired mentally and physically. I want to show to the world my girlfriend, I want to hug her, kiss her comfortably in public and not just behind the close door of her apartment. What should I do?
SQ*G BD*S

Aussiemite

RE: Need Help! Girl Problem!

Tue Oct 30, 2001 7:54 am

It would appear she is fucking her boyfriend (not you, the other bloke) looks like you lost out, now the best thing to do in this situation is pick up a hot chick or 3 (not at the same time unless your REAL swarve which i doubt given your current predicament) and have fun  Smile

khi747

Tue Oct 30, 2001 5:13 pm

Advice that i would always give to my friends.....
I hope for your sake that you dont get serious with this girl ...by your profile i take it your are too young for that. As long as you get what you want from her in those 7 hours in the apartment......i hope its more then once.... you should be happy. No hassle no pampering yet you get the perks....i hope.....its a great arrangement!
In the meantime, if you really still want to be huggin and kissing in public.....try to get someone else and obviously never tell this girl. By the time her X has graduated you will probably get bored anyways. Dont worry too much my friend...!!

yka

Tue Oct 30, 2001 5:19 pm

Fight him for the female. Whoever looses has to butt out. This system works great in the wild and as the saying goes, violence solves everything.

Turbolet

Tue Oct 30, 2001 5:33 pm

Hmm... well really, there are many fish in the sea, but I know this is something I never accept myself when I'm in love with a girl...
-turbolet

liamksa

Tue Oct 30, 2001 9:09 pm

me thinks that this girl likes the attention of many men indeed. So, considering your age group, you can afford to stuff around for a few more years until you know for sure which lady you will settle down with. During the interim, i suggest you use her for her body as she is using you for yours and when the lust runs out, move onto the next bird.

gocaps16

Wed Oct 31, 2001 6:00 am

WHAT?!?!?! 21-25 is TOO young to get serious with a girl? Geez, I thought many guys get serious with a girl during their teenage years.

Kevin/DCA