http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1655000/audio/_1657366_omar_omarbiles07.ram

Dropkick

RE: Plan For "destruction Of America"

Thu Nov 15, 2001 10:47 pm

I hate those bastards.

EGFF

Thu Nov 15, 2001 10:49 pm

For those people who want the war 'stopped' here's the reason why it's happening!!!!
All together or not at all

Stretch 8

Thu Nov 15, 2001 11:27 pm

can someone summarise what this asshole said on the BBC? He is probably already dead or soon will be, anyway.
Maggs swings, it's a drive deep to left! The Tigers are going to the World Series!!!

Alpha 1

Thu Nov 15, 2001 11:50 pm

So, our pal Omar prefers death instead of being in a new government? First of all, death for him and OBL is fine by me. As for his comments about not joining the government, well, it's moot point, since The Taliban aren't invited in the first place.

Fri Nov 16, 2001 12:10 am

He basically said 'they where for the destruction of the United states'. I wonder why he called a TV station because he does not like TV, hence he banned it in Afganistan. I think this was just to concern the people of the US, and try and get them to pressure the gov to pull out of Afganistan. My only concern about the Taleban is they run and hide in the hills, and then come down and attack every known and again, however with US reconisense (sp.) the should be able ot stop them on their way down the mountain!
Iain

Fri Nov 16, 2001 12:19 am

Here are the transcripts!

What do you think of the current situation in Afghanistan?

You (the BBC) and American puppet radios have created concern. But the current situation in Afghanistan is related to a bigger cause - that is the destruction of America.

And on the other hand, the screening of Taleban [for those who are or are not loyal] is also in process. We will see these things happen within a short while.

What do you mean by the destruction of America? Do you have a concrete plan to implement this?

The plan is going ahead and, God willing, it is being implemented.

But it is a huge task, which is beyond the will and comprehension of human beings.

If God's help is with us, this will happen within a short period of time; keep in mind this prediction.

Osama Bin Laden has reportedly threatened that he would use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against America. Is your threat related to his?

This is not a matter of weapons. We are hopeful for God's help. The real matter is the extinction of America. And, God willing, it [America] will fall to the ground.

During the past few days, you have lost control of several provinces. Are you hopeful to regain the lost territory?

We are hopeful that you will see the same kind of change that you saw [losing and regaining territory].

What was the reason for the fast retreat? Why have your troops fled the cities? Is it because you suffered heavily from the US bombings or have your soldiers betrayed you?

I told you that it is related to the larger task.

The Taleban may have made some mistakes.

Screening the Taleban [for loyalty] is a big task. And these problems may serve to cleanse [errant Taleban] of their sins. But there is a big change underway on the other side as well.

Can you tell us which provinces are under your control at the moment?

We have four-five provinces. But it is not important how many provinces we have under our control.

Once we did not have a single province, and then the time came when we had all the provinces, which we have lost in a week. So the numbers of the provinces are not important.

As your participation in the future government has already been ruled out - if some of your forces decide to join the future government as representatives of the Taleban in general or to moderate Taleban, will you oppose it?

There is no such thing in the Taleban. All Taleban are moderate. There are two things: extremism ["ifraat", or doing something to excess] and conservatism ["tafreet", or doing something insufficiently]. So in that sense, we are all moderates - taking the middle path.

The struggle for a broad-based government has been going on for the last 20 years, but nothing came of it.

We will not accept a government of wrong-doers. We prefer death than to be a part of an evil government.

I tell you, keep this in mind. This is my prediction. You believe it or not - it's up to you. But we will have to wait and see.

Iain

heavymetal

Fri Nov 16, 2001 12:33 am

Adolf Hitler spent the last weeks in his Berlin bunker bullsh*tting those around him that the super weapons to destroy England, the US and Russia were almost ready.

These are the words of a cornered animal with no teeth .

Ilyushin96M

Fri Nov 16, 2001 3:49 am

Another lying, cowardly infidel spouting bullshit. The Taliban and Osama bin Laden have shown themselves to be nothing but cowardly dogs, pitiful excuses for men. They don't have the balls to do anything more than spout threats. America is too big for them to take on, let alone the rest of the world - because really what this is, is a battle between the civilised and uncivilised world. The Taliban and all terrorists should be systematically eliminated, their homes burned, and the earth salted where they stood. They have no place in the modern world.

As a side note, can anyone tell me why these people resort to lies when the rest of the world can see what is actually going on? Like Saddam Hussein saying Iraq was winning the Gulf War. That was probably the most blatant lie in history.

SInGAPORE_AIR

Fri Nov 16, 2001 3:53 am

What a twat.

To be honest, I'm tired of these muslim extremists. Not trying to be racist, but I don't see any Christian extremeists. We should exterminate the fanatics and then be happy.
Anyone can fly, only the best Soar.

Banco

Fri Nov 16, 2001 4:01 am

Have you never heard of Northern Ireland?
She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.

Fri Nov 16, 2001 4:03 am

Ilyushin,

Whilst I don't myself like terrorists, you can hardly say that they 'don't have the balls to do anything more than spout threats' after what happened on 9/11!

Regards

tsully

Why Do They Wear Diapers On Their Heads?

Fri Nov 16, 2001 4:13 am

The destruction of America? And how does he intend to do that? Fling mud in our direction? Throw camel dung at us?

These idiots can't even burn a flag without catching themselves on fire.

Q: Why do they wear diapers on their heads?

A: Because they have nothing but sh*t for brains.
I love America. I guess that makes me Bush's poodle, but I'd rather be a dog in New York City than a prince in Riyadh.

Marco

Fri Nov 16, 2001 6:24 am

Banco, Northern Ireland is different. Those people have differences amongst themselves and are fighting within their country (except for the IRA but they aren't Christian extremists anyway), you don't see them blowing up buildings in other countries.
Proud to be an Assyrian!

Banco

Fri Nov 16, 2001 8:23 pm

Marco,

I don't agree, Singapore_Air was saying he's never come across Christian extremists. The whole Northern Ireland situation has come about because of religious extremism. Sure, it's been going on for so long that the protagonists have forgotten where it started, but there's a reason why the communities are split into Catholic and Protestants.

To say that extremism is the preserve of Islam is nonsense. Northern Ireland is an example of what happens when you get "Christians" taking extreme positions. On the same basis, I do not accept that "Islamic terrorists" as they are termed are Muslims at all. It is grossly insulting to a noble religion to say they are.

As for not blowing up buildings in other countries, perhaps you have forgotten the attacks on the British Army in Osnabruck, or that the IRA view Britain as a different country and have no problem blowing up London on a regular basis.

Of course the situation is different to the current one, I'm just pointing out that the viewpoint of "well, it would never happen with people like us" is flawed.

Dasa

RE: Why Do They Wear Diapers On Their Heads?

Fri Nov 16, 2001 8:49 pm

Tsully, please don't make racist jokes.

Q: Why do they wear diapers on their heads?

A: Because they have nothing but sh*t for brains.

The turban is a religious and cultural symbol. Are you Christian Tsully? If you are, how would you feel if someone made fun of the Christian Cross symbol or something similar?

L-188

Fri Nov 16, 2001 9:02 pm

I say that now he is in the corner, we keep poking him with the stick!!!

Definatly exhibiting classic, "Trapped Rat" symptoms.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

Marco

Sat Nov 17, 2001 4:50 am

Dasa,

Don't act like the diplomatic one, you've already made fun of Christianity before (for no reason), you should be the last person to talk.  Big grin
Proud to be an Assyrian!

Marco

Sat Nov 17, 2001 4:54 am

Banco,

No one's classifying Islam as a terrorist religion, believe me that's not my intention. However the fact remains that (someone said that 97% of the world's terrorists are Islamic) the majority of terrorism in the world is caused by Islamic fundamentalists. It may be, because there are a few places in the Quran that can be open to different interpretations and some people, like Binladen choose to take the violent interpretation.
Proud to be an Assyrian!

tt737fo

Sat Nov 17, 2001 4:58 am

Yawn. Bring it on.

The Al Qaeda are a bunch of cowards. Bin Laden's right hand man has been shot dead with hot lead in his rag head.

The taliban is fleeing south like shit through a goose (or roaches when the light is turned on).

Nothing now but words. Remember when Saddam said that we were going to fight the "Mother of all wars"?

I'm still waiting for it.

heavymetal

Sat Nov 17, 2001 5:02 am

No Christian extremists huh?

Go to GODHATESFAGS.COM.

End of story.

Sat Nov 17, 2001 5:30 am

There are extremists everywhere, even Jews, Rabin's assassination?

However, right now it is Muslim, not Christian or Jewish or Buddhist or Shinto extremists who are making carnage and catastrophe, so naturally there will be more focus on their efforts and statements.

Anyway, it is my belief that Mullah Omar is in no position to destroy the United States.

tsully

RE: Why Do They Wear Diapers On Their Heads?

Sat Nov 17, 2001 6:06 am

Tsully, please don't make racist jokes.

Sorry, but I have no intention of ceasing my anti-taliban diatribe.

Yes, I am a Christian. Yes, people make fun of what I believe. No, I do not care if they want to laugh at me on their way to hell.

I was not attacking the Muslim religion as you are inclined to believe; I was attacking the enemy of my country - taking a shot at the pigs of this world.

Sorry if you can't handle my "racist" remarks in regards to the taliban. You see, the taliban belong to a race called "pig", so unless you or someone you know is a pig, you should not take offense at my racism towards pigs. Notice I am not taking shots at Arabs. Arabs are not pigs; the taliban are.

The Muslim religion does not teach violence so far as I know. This means the taliban are not actually Muslim, for if they were, they would not be such extremists. Therefore, I will continue attacking the taliban and everything about them, since they are the scum of this universe. The Arab people and Muslim religion are far superior to the taliban who pretend to be Muslim.

By the way, the same can be said about "Christian" extremists. Those idiots who go around bombing abortion clinics and knocking off homosexuals are indeed not Christians. They are nothing more than vandals and murderers who use the name "Christian" as it evokes a nice image.

You need to learn how to tell the difference between the taliban and the Muslim religion.

I love America. I guess that makes me Bush's poodle, but I'd rather be a dog in New York City than a prince in Riyadh.

Marco

Sat Nov 17, 2001 12:32 pm

Heavymetal,

Is there a verse in the Bible that says God hates fags? God teahes us to love our brothers. Anyway every religion has its extremists, but Islam has the most and it's them who are threatening the peace of the world at the moment.
Proud to be an Assyrian!

Banco

Sat Nov 17, 2001 9:32 pm

Marco,

That's precisely my point. You won't see anywhere in the Koran that murder is acceptable - just the opposite. You won't even see a requirement that women wear burkhas, just that both men and women dress modestly.

These people are certainly extremists, but it is a mistake to call them "Islamic" extremists, because they have as much to do with Islam as the IRA do Christianity.

Marco

Sun Nov 18, 2001 1:28 am

Banco,

In the Quran it actually does instruct women to wear a scarf (and to dress modestly), however it doesn't instruct women to wear a burqa.

I think there are a few places in the Quran that may cause confusion and that's why there are so many Islamic fundamentalists. IMO there are a few things about the Islamic religion that I don't agree with. Thats the difference.

Regards
Proud to be an Assyrian!

IrishFlyer

Tsully

Sun Nov 25, 2001 3:44 pm

I totally agree with you man!!!!!

Back to the Topic, How the hell did the IRA get into this??????

~IRAishFlyer~

Dasa

Sun Nov 25, 2001 4:02 pm

Tsully, I realise the difference between the Taliban and Muslims and Arabs, but by making fun of the turban, you are not just making fun of the Taliban, but you are making fun of many Muslims, and Sikhs.

Marco, I never made fun of the Christian religion. I believe I remember what you thought was making fun of the Christian religion. What you may have perceived as making fun of the Christian religion was merely a retaliatory remark to see how Christians would feel if they were talked about the same way.

EGGD

Sun Nov 25, 2001 6:43 pm

oh no, you guys should be scared. This is very scary.

Sounds like the Taliban are trying to turn this into a religious battle, sadly for them it seems that religion is on our side.

This is such bull, even i couldn't come up with a lie as unbelievable and retarded as this!

Now where is that Rolls Royce of mine..

Regards

Dan

Marco

Mon Nov 26, 2001 1:33 am

Dasa,

But I remember very clearly that you started it for absolutely no reason. No Christian had made any "aggressive" comments so I don't know what was the point of your retaliatory remark!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Proud to be an Assyrian!

CcrlR

Mon Nov 26, 2001 2:26 am

This sucks and
THE US WILL PREVAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE TALIBAN WILL FAIL AND OSAMA WILL BE OURS TO SENTENCE!!!!!!
"He was right, it is a screaming metal deathtrap!"-Cosmo (from the Fairly Oddparents)