Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

AA737-823
Topic Author

Girlfriend Is On Crack!

Wed Dec 26, 2001 1:06 pm

Well, I need to vent.

We have been having problems since I was in Italy about a month ago, and I am sick of it. She is playing freakin' games, and I am through with that crap.

She is just pissing me of so much, and she knows it, and so that is why I am thinking kinda like... screw her, I am going to find someone else that DOESN'T play games. We are both in college, yet she acts like she's in HIGH FREAKING SCHOOL sometimes.

All of this is just too much.

I got her this REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALY nice Christmas present, but am not giving it to her because I am not sure that this is working out, and I can always give it to someone else. No, really. I know it sounds cheap, but whatever works.

She was so mad at me last week for some stupid thing. It's always her. She's always up with, "I am not sure this is right for my life..." yaaaaada yaddddddddda and so on. And now it's like.... okay, this is TWICE you've done this to me, and I am SICK of it.

She enjoys playing me.

She was never like this. She never was. We have been going out for... 1.4 years. She has never been as crack-headed as she is being. I don't know what her problem is.

And she's going on about how sweet this one guy is. ANd I know she doesn't mean it that way BUT- if she didn't want me to be jealous, she wouldn't do stuff like that.

Aargh.

We're doing the instant message thing right now... and it's more like... Instant tell you off, beeeatch.

No, she's not a beeatch. But lately...

I really needed to vent guys, thanks.

The problem is, she's on the East Coast right now and I am going up there in a couple weeks to visit. What a trip that will be if she's STILL playing me.

I really love her a whole lot, and she loves- loved- me a whole lot too. But I am soooo worth better than this. I really still want to be with her, but it is NOT worth all of this crap that she is coming up with. I love her, I love her family and her friends and everything, it was ALL PERFECT and I can't figure out what happened. I used to think,,,, "well, this is my fault because of xyz." But it's not. I can't attribute any of the issues to stuff I am doing.

Done venting.

No, I am not.

ALL OF MY FRIENDS- good close friends and just acquaintances- are telling me to ditch her. This one friend says, "I used to be like she is, and I KNOOOOW the games she is playing. You need to get rid of that one before it gets reeeeeeeeeeeeal bad..."

I just can't figure this one out.

Thanks, ladies and gents.

Antonio (that's my new alias).

TWA902fly

RE: Girlfriend Is On Crack!

Wed Dec 26, 2001 1:22 pm

Well I'm 16 so I can't really offer advice but I know what you're feeling. I'm not the typical guy who's just looking for a piece of ass, and it seems you are not either... and what i found out is there aren't many people like that and the ones who are really nice, and area all about caring and not one night stands or something get used and played a lot. I though I loved this one girl from Seattle, she kept telling me she loves me and how much she misses me and stuff, and how i was the best guy ever and i changed her life so much... but then again she's telling me about all these guys she's been with... some guy at a concert, some other guy at some dance (not sex but the closest to it), and i was just like "if you care so much why do you care to tell me" i told her off and she didnt mind at all, so now i have learned my lesson, not to go after every nice girl (or who seems to be nice) there is, they got their own little games and plans...

twa902

good thing i learned that now, when i'm 16 and not later when it might have hurt more.
life wasn't worth the balance, or the crumpled paper it was written on

TWA902fly

Wed Dec 26, 2001 1:23 pm

by the way the words

slut and crackhead come to mind right away

so i can relate. good thing you vented it here.

twa902

ILS

Wed Dec 26, 2001 1:34 pm

Tell her what you just told us. It will not only make you feel better, but let her understand why you feel that way so she can stop what she is doing.

MalibuAir

Wed Dec 26, 2001 1:38 pm

mmmmmmm crack

Wed Dec 26, 2001 1:44 pm

AA,

She's talkign about other guys right? DITCH HER FAST.

LEt me tell you something. I had an absolutely WONDERFUL girlfriend a couple years back. She was the only "real" girlfreind I've ever had (I had one last year, but it only lasted 3 days.).

Anway, we were going out for five months, and very much in love with each other. But by the fifth month she wanted to have sex with me. I did not feel ready to have sex, I wanted to wait until after engagement to do it, because I feel people appreciate it alot more if they wait. And it made her mad. She even tried to remover her bra in front of me to get me to do it with her, and I left the room before she could get it off, i did not want to see that, I loved her too much to take her virginity, and I wanted to go on showing her love in other ways.

IT wasnt logn after that that she started acting like the girl you describe, she kept on talkign about how sweet other guys were and how she's like to be with this one guy names Jake Nestler. And it began to hurt me very badly, and when I still would not have sex with her, she slept with HIM.

That right, she came to school walking funny one day, and I asked her if she'd hurt herself. She told me she was sore, and right then I began to be afraid. And then, she told me that she had slept with Jake, since "I obviously didn't care about her, since I would not make love to her."

And that ended it, I've never been hurt so deep in my entire life, never had my life change as much as it did right then. This was the girl who I brought a rose to every day, the girl that I did anythign and everything for, just not sex. This was the girl who gave me my first kiss, my first FRENCH kiss. The first girl who had ever loved me, the first girl who had ever held my body close to hers. She was the person who had shown me the first love that I ever knew, the ONLY love I ever knew, and it had to end like this.

I was hurt so bad. Even the thought of sex now sends sharp pains through my body,, as I relive that experience.

I'm telling you now, ditch her, leave before you're hurt like I was, i had to learn the hard way, please, listen to me and take my advise, you're bound for a huge heartbreak.  Sad

Aloha 737-200

Wed Dec 26, 2001 1:44 pm

You guys have no idea about the game, the whole purpose of what she is saying is to wind you up. The trick is acting like you do not care, and then you will be pushing the girls off. If you get all upset by what they do they will keep doing it. You guys play to nice and then wonder why you do not girls!
Iain

Wed Dec 26, 2001 1:48 pm

Iain, keep in mind not everyone is as lucky wiht girls as you are. You are ladies man, you've pointed this out to us more than a thousand times. You ahve ALL the women, they flock you you because you are very manly in their mind. Keep in mind that not all of us are that lucky, not all of us are able to deal with every situation as well as you can, not all of us are able to score with a new girl every week, and frankly, most of us don't want to.

Please understand that Casanova.

Aloha 737-200

TWA902fly

Wed Dec 26, 2001 1:49 pm

Aloha 737-200, there needs to be more people like you in this world... just like i said... not one of those guys who's just looking for a piece of ass.

twa902

TWA902fly

Wed Dec 26, 2001 1:53 pm

by the way Aloha do you have AIM and are you ever on it?

twa902

Wed Dec 26, 2001 2:01 pm

I believe people should only make love with each other if they really and truly love one another, adn on top of that, I think they shoudl TRY and wait till engagement, that way they appreciate it ALOT more, as they know that they are doing it with a person they love more than life itself and will hopefully be spending the rest of their life with. IF these people go aroudn sleeping with everyone, they will never be happy and they'll destroy many lives. And if they ever DO settle down and marry, how much are they going to appreciate the person their with, if they're always comparing them to "That person at the dance, that person at the movie, that hot guy who was very wild in bed." Adn even in the act of making love the guy/girl will be making comparisons to someone they "did" in the past. It's not fair and it leads to troubled relationships.

Keep in mind I'm only talking about people who sleep around. If someone genuinelt was in love with another person, and they made love, that's perfectly acceptable, they were in love, and that makes it right. But if then the guy (it ususally is) runs off with someone sle or leaves the girl for some reason, can you hold it against her? Heck no, not in my mind. She's still a wonderful person who unfortunately had a bad experience, but she learned from it, in most cases, and I woudl date a girl, even marry one, that has gone through that just as I would date/marry a girl who was a virgin, I just can't hold against them.

Sluttiness and sleeping aroudn are things that I fight HARD against. It's not right. And neither is a "piece of ass," "laid," "Fucked," among other terms, because if it were love, you'd either call it making love, or having sex, you would not call it such vulgar things if you were with a person you loved. And if you did call it that around the person, she/he would probably leave you. Making love is supposed to be a beautiful thing and should not be tarnished by being called "Fucking."

I believe that thoroughly. Some of us here, aparently, dont.

Aloha 737-200!!  Wink/being sarcastic

MalibuAir

Wed Dec 26, 2001 2:02 pm

mmmmmmm crack

Wed Dec 26, 2001 2:03 pm

I do have AIM, I'm not on it very often though, simple because I get to worrying about people who are thousands of miles away who I've never seen before!  Laugh out loud

No in all honesty I havent really had a desire to be on AIM lately, I'm not sure why, but go ahead and add me to your list, my username is :

Aloha 737 200

See you when I'm online,

Aloha 737-200!!  Wink/being sarcastic

TWA902fly

Wed Dec 26, 2001 2:08 pm

Hey go online sometime Id love to talk to you one on one (no not that way...)

my name is "acheapairline"

twa902

Mr. Squirrel

Wed Dec 26, 2001 2:24 pm

Does she look like her?

Wed Dec 26, 2001 2:25 pm

MR. SQUIRREL!!!!! MY BUD!!!

Mr. Squirrel

Wed Dec 26, 2001 2:30 pm

Aloha737-200,

Waddascoop brah?

Check email, yeah?

AWspicious

Wed Dec 26, 2001 5:14 pm

I wasn't gonna get involved in this, but, I gotta side with Iain.
If a female figures she can make you jump through hoops you will be miserable for the duration of the relationship, cuz they'll never give you piece..... er, i mean peace.
I'm not saying for guys to be complete and utter jackasses to the females, but, you got to make them realize you won't stand for their crrrrap. It's a two way street - They treat you with dignity and consideration and you reciprocate... simple.
Of course it's not solely about the poutang, but, you'll find that with proper communication and compatability you'll get most everything you want out of the relationship.
Perhaps she needs some space. Suggest this to her. Maybe she'll realize how silly she has been and change for the better..... Maybe she'll just dump your ass. However, regardless of the outcome, chock it up to experience and enjoy your youth! Remember, resiliency is the key to a successful and stress free life.
Nevermind political correctness - Envision using your turn signals!

DE727UPS

Wed Dec 26, 2001 6:57 pm

Women are the devil....

Run...don't walk...RUN away as fast as you can and never, EVER, give your heart to a woman. If you do they will mess you up and then you'll be sorry. I've seen more guys messed up by relationships than I care to think of. Just love yourself....heck, you can even MAKE love to yourself....hehe.

Did I make myself clear enough....

AA737-823
Topic Author

Sat Dec 29, 2001 8:09 am

Okay.

Thank all of you for your comments. I will take them into consideration as I continue making decisions about the relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaationship. I hate that word.

Anyhow.

Some of you are good guys, guys.

De727ups, on the other hand... you worry me. Seek help! Joking.

The whole thing has gotten more complicated. I realize that I have been an arse some too, and she points out that I have been an arse more than I might think...

So, while this may not work out, at least I know what you all think.

By the way... Alooooo haaaaa 732, I think that "laid" and other terms fit most of the time. When you say, "I got laid" that implies that you had sex, but don't care about the person. When you say, "I made love" or "We finally had sex" it's different. Most of us guys don't use the term "make love." Maybe the ladies man does. But we other guys don't usually. BUT there is a difference in the words you choose. SO- I agree, gettin' freakeh- deakeh is different from having sex.......

By the way 727ups, if I am not loving a woman, then what does that leave??? Now see why I am worried???

Randy

Aussiemite

Sat Dec 29, 2001 10:24 am

you blokes whinge like chicks, youve gotta stand up for youselvs. I would laugh the rubbish talk off and fuck her. the best way to hurt a chick is to just laugh at her.

Aloha:

the rubbish you dribble is unbelivable. I want you to say "I am a man, you will respect the cock" 100 times a day. say it in a mirror to yourself and sound off like youve got a pair.

TWA902fly

Sat Dec 29, 2001 10:31 am

Aussiemite, there are two kinds of people in this world.

Those who care, and those who don't. You don't. Aloha does.

twa902

Sat Dec 29, 2001 5:06 pm

Aussiemite LOL, I think you mean drivel not dribble.
Iain

Aussiemite

Sun Dec 30, 2001 12:01 pm

Aussiemite, there are two kinds of people in this world.

Those who care, and those who don't. You don't. Aloha does.

twa902

Your right, I care about self preservation and not letting some slit reduce me to a crying baby.

Joona

Sun Dec 30, 2001 12:19 pm

Aloha, I'm glad I've told about the problems I've had with the girls to YOU. Especially Sanna. btw. we never talked about "fucking;" always about making love. Thought the f-word was said a few times. We we're real dirty sometimes. Only because it turned us both on sms'ing dirty stuff. Never did I even think I could "fuck" her, only make love to her.

I never knew that you were so much like me.

Joona

1740 days idle. Beat that.

SkyGuy11

Mon Dec 31, 2001 3:41 pm

The solution is simple: If she's hot keep her. If she's ugly break up with her.

G-VIIB

Tue Jan 01, 2002 3:00 pm

Hey man,
Dude, i had the exxxacccct same problem with this girl last year. she was just like yours. always playing games, trying to get me jealous, and i loved her and her family and all that crap. But i knew i had to get off her before it got bad. and i did i just walked off her got with other girls and just left her. And she was really hot but she had some major personality problems but i just was with this other girl and i got off the beeeattch.
Hope this maybe helps a little,
Regards,
G-VIIB

ILUV767

Tue Jan 01, 2002 6:35 pm

When girls start to play mind games...well...it can hurt.

Here is my sob story (sort of)...

There was this girl in my freshman year history class. I really liked her, and finally got to work on a project with her and another friend of mine that is a girl. We got to know each other somewhat well. During the summer, we tacked a few times, but that was it. For the first semester of my sophmore year, I still liked her, but never really saw her. Then one day, she called me. It happened to be the night before the bio final from first semester, but I didnt care. We talked about a lot of things. The next day, we went out to lunch. I'm not really sure that you could call that a date or not. For the next week, there were more calls. We learned about what we'd want in a relationship (indirectly speaking). The following day, I appeared in her math class.

The night time conversations continued, and it was pretty nice. Then we decided to talk even more over email. I dont know why I didnt ask her out at the time. We sorta lost intrest in each other for a while. If I'd call her, there might be this weird silence on the phone. One day, I actually asked her out, in a joking sorta way, and she said "no."  Sad I sorta expected it, but didnt at the same time.

During the summer of 2001, we hung out quite a bit, and talked. Earlier this school year, the conversations became very intament. In December, I asked her out, and she said yes. Now its just finding the time to actually go out. She'll be back home today...so  Smile

Here's the problem though. When we talk, we are very indrect with each other. I can tell that we are flirting, but its hard to tell. One minute she seems interested, and the other she isnt. She askes me "What would you do with a woman?" and other indirect questions...but hinting.

Now im confused. She said yes to go out with me, but, at the same token, I dont know really how she feels. She did call me this time, I just asked the question. I think that she is playing mind games on me...but im not sure.

AA737-823, You know how you feel...now ask your self about how she is treating you, and is it worth it. Its very rare that anyone in the 16-20 age group is gonna fall in love with someone and spend the rest of their lives with them. Maybe if you break it off with her, you'll find someone that you really love.

I L U V 7 6 7