Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Chinese Girl Part III, A Sincere Thanks To You All

Thu Jan 03, 2002 8:13 am

Aloha.

Some of you remember my last thread, (Darn that chinese girl!) and the problems I was having with being in love with her and also her being in what looked like an unsafe situation.

If you read no further, please read this:

Thank you, thank you everyone who provided some insight onto the situation with Tang Tang, expecially Qantas Airways and Iainhol, who presented a very hard, black and white perspective on how foolish I was in not seeing just what kind of girl she was.

Helping me fall out of love with her was be best thing you guys could have done for me, because if you had not, what happened today, would have nearly killed me. A million thanks for your help.  Big thumbs up

If you are interested in what happened today, read below:

OK,

I got to school today not even thinking about her. Over Christmas break I came back into contact with my old best freind from last year, (Jessica) and we are once again best friends after not hearing from each other in over 8 months. So on my morning walk to school, I was thinking about my renewed friendship with Jessica.

IT was a slow day, I really would've rather been in bed but otherwise an enjoyable day. By second hour I saw Tang Tang in the hall, and realized that in the time I had talked to you all, and over Christmas break, I had finally fallen OUT of love with her. It was a big releif, and a huge weight off my shoulders.  Smile

The rest of the day went as normal. Until 6th hour, where I am a media center aide with Tang Tang.

She came walkign in and I noticed something very different about her. It took me second to realise it, but Tang Tang suddenly looked very, well, wild. In her hand, was a Japanese magazine with a half naked woman on the front of it (What she called a fashion mag.)

My frainds and I went over to look at the mag, whcih she placed on the desk, and it sure was a fashion mag, a fashion mag for....bedtime clothes, very erm...revealing bedtime clothes. I must admit the Japanese girls in the mag were very attractive, but I was wondering why Tang Tang had suddenly gone into this kind of reading material. Which, I have absolutely nothing against at all, it was just strange that she had changed to this when before break she was looking at story tale books. (I'm not kidding)  Wow!

So anyway, I asked her what she did over vacation, and she said "I went to a partyyyyyyy"

I said what kind of party, did you have fun?

"Yeeeeesss!!! My freind and I got drunk, hahaha, and some of them they have sex."

Well keep in mind I'm not in love with her anymore, so instead of having a panick attack, I very calmly asked her, "What about you?"

She looked at me a long while and said "No, I did not have sex at the party, hmm hmm, I was very drunk and I did fall asleep."

I said "So your okay then, phew, good. OK."

Then she says "I will go back to Hong Kong on January 17th, because I cannot stay here."

I asked why.

She says "I need condom until I go."

I thought "Oh shit."

"Why do you need a condom Tang Tang?"

She looked at me a long while and then she says "So I do not get pregnant.........after party I woke up in car with my host brother, and he ask me for sex...and I told him no. But I fell asleep and I woke up, and he was taking the sex from me."

I thought "OH SHIT"

"So what happened tang tang? Are you okay, did he really have sex with your or did he try or what happened?"

"He did have sex with me, and I did not want to but my freind, they do it and say it is okay, and so I change mind and I did sex with him, and he wants me girlfreind now, and I am not sure I am so confuse, so I will go back to Hong Kong, and then I move to host family in Australia."

I said "OH thit tang tang, she shouldn't have let him have sex with you!!! You're worth more than that!!! You are nto a piece of meat you are a good person, you shoudl hae kicked him in the balls."

"HAHAHA" was all I got out of her, and then she says "It is okay sex is not bad. I will not be girlfreind but I need condom because i do not want pregnant, and we will have sex hmmm hmmm maybe tonight."  Crying

I felt hurt by this, but not nearly as hurt as I would have been if I were still in love with her.

I said "Well, I guess thats your choice tang tang, Australia's good you'll like it there, just be safe."

And I left and went into the back room to shelve books cause I didn't want to deal with it anymore, just wanted to forget about her.  Sad

So, it's over, completely over. the worst has happened, I failed to protect her but it was out of my hands anyway. I am telling you all this because you all did me such a good favor, helping me fall out of love with her, helping me face facts saved me from what could have been the worst heartbreak I may have ever had.

Thank you all so much, Tang Tang is no longer anything more than a friend to me, and I dont have to worry about her, now all I have left to worry about is freinds who aren't in any more danger than I am. I should have known long ago that tang tang would eventually get laid it was just a matter of time, thanks for pointing that out before it was too late.  Smile

Any comments, about this whole thing? I'd like to have everyone from the last thread reply so that you at least know that I apprecaite all you did.

Thanks.  Smile

Aloha 737-200!!  Wink/being sarcastic

Aeromexico495

RE: Chinese Girl Part III, A Sincere Thanks To You All

Thu Jan 03, 2002 8:46 am

No offense but either you or Tang Tang need English classes.

BH346

Thu Jan 03, 2002 8:49 am

Well, I'm glad you don't have to worry anymore. Too bad she became like that.
Northwest Airlines - Some People Just Know How to Fly

QantasAirways

Thu Jan 03, 2002 10:19 am

Hey Aloha!
That's okay, I am glad I could help - even though it had to be like that  Sad
Tang Tang seems like one messed girl now

Regards
QantasAirways
Spirit of Australia

Thu Jan 03, 2002 10:47 am

Aeromexica, I typed exactly what she said, yeah her english isn't perfect, but I wanted to give you guys an idea of what she said.

Tang Tang is messed up, I just got off the phone after an hour long talk with Jessica and she told me that even though Tang Tang wound up in that situation, it wasnt my fault, I was blaming myself because I couldn't protect her, couldn'tbe there when I could have helped, could have done something, and I felt, well still kinda feel, that this is partly my fault. Even though I know it isn't, for some reason I feel like I let her down, like I didn't do what a good freind should have, even though I had no way of preventing it, no way of knowing.  Sad

Anyway, I'm hurt but not as bad as I would have been, I just want her to go back to hong kong now, everytime I try and help someone it blows up in my face.

I still have Jessica, she's just a freind, but I realise something. Friends are more valuable than any girl who coudl turn around and stab you in the back, when you love her the most.  Sad

Aloha 737-200

BH346

Thu Jan 03, 2002 10:54 am

Don't worry about Tang Tang, you did your best to help and protect her.
Northwest Airlines - Some People Just Know How to Fly

Aeromexico495

Thu Jan 03, 2002 12:04 pm

Aloha, its AeromexicO

Thu Jan 03, 2002 12:22 pm

Sorry, typo. Embarrassment

MIAspotter

Thu Jan 03, 2002 1:42 pm

Well Aloha things happens thats whats life is all about so i hope this teach you a lesson and from now on you can be more worried about other things like school or your own life and to not worry about people that doesnt give a damn what you are really worth, you are a great guy and believe me i have gone through a kinda similar story i was madly in love with a girl and she was just playing with me and it took me ages to realize it till i finally got fed up and forgot about her .

Now you have a full life ahead of you and girls will come and go so try not to worry about that as much there are more important things in life to worry about

Tang Tang is Done Done

Cheers

VH-MIA (MIAspotter)  Nuts

P.S I dunno if all that i wrote was really helpful I gave my best hehehe
Nos vamos de Vueling?

Thu Jan 03, 2002 1:47 pm

Sorry seriously. But in the future, with a name like "tang tang" it kinda begs the question? J/K

Aeromexico495

Thu Jan 03, 2002 2:36 pm

Does Tang Tang have any meaning from where shes from??

Thu Jan 03, 2002 2:58 pm

The name Tang Tang according to what she's told me was given to her because her parents wanted no more girls.

Translated roughly it means "No more girls no more girls".

Hey guys, I just got chewed out by someone tonight, I just want to point out that Tang Tang is a smart girl and she's chosen her course, and I've accepted that.

I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me fall out of love with her before this all happened, please, I dont want any fights, this isnt about right or wrong, isnt abotu judgement or anything like that, it's only a message stating what happened.

Please dont think me an ass for posting this, please.

Aloha 737-200

A330300

Thu Jan 03, 2002 3:11 pm

You gave it your best shot...be proud of that.

Keep in touch with her!

An-225

Thu Jan 03, 2002 3:48 pm

Like one Russian saying goes - All world is chaos, all girls are whores, and sun is just a fucking flashlight.

You did the best you could, and I hope you'll find a girl that will love you back. Move on, and good luck.

Alex.
Money does not bring you happiness. But it's better to cry in your own private limo than on a cold bus stop.

Turbolet

Thu Jan 03, 2002 7:08 pm

Aloha, like I told you on the previous thread: she's chosen this way because she was like that from the start. There's nothing you could ever have done about it, so cheer up and I'm sure you'll meet a better girl soon!
 Big thumbs up
-turbolet

Pacific

Thu Jan 03, 2002 8:16 pm

The sudden change of personality in just over a week during Christmas is interesting.....

Pacific

iwareboy

Thu Jan 03, 2002 9:30 pm

Aloha,

You're a really nice guy. Glad everything worked out for you.

-Sean

Also.. I would swear you're gay if your weren't so interested in these girls  Nuts....  Laugh out loud

QantasAirways

Thu Jan 03, 2002 9:47 pm

Honestly, I am surprised she turned into such a whore

Regards
QantasAirways
Spirit of Australia

TG992

Fri Jan 04, 2002 8:34 am

She's a whore because she slept with a guy at a party?

Having read all 3 threads on this saga, I must say that it sounds you're slightly bitter, not that she's having sex, but that she's having it with someone else. And the guy can't be that terrible either - he asked her to be his girlfriend - if he didn't care about her at all, he just woulda bonked her and moved on.

I used to think sex was a big deal, and it should only be shared with the one true love, etc etc etc. However, when I started being sexually active, I changed my opinion. Sex is fun, it feels good, and if both parties are willing, what's the harm in it, as long as appropriate protection is used?

You're not on the 'Mayflower' anymore, guys! :P
-

Aussiemite

Fri Jan 04, 2002 8:58 am

.........after party I woke up in car with my host brother, and he ask me for sex...and I told him no. But I fell asleep and I woke up, and he was taking the sex from me."

So what part of being raped makes you a slut?

Fri Jan 04, 2002 9:02 am

No fights guys please, she's not a slut at all, she was in the proces of being raped, but decided she liked it, and is not sleeping with the guy. I ahve no problem with that, I've accepted it and it's her own choice. It's no longer my business and I dont worry about her anymore.

So please let's not get into any fights, that's not what this thread was about.

Aloha 737-200

Fri Jan 04, 2002 9:03 am

Change that to:

"liked it, and is now sleeping wiht the guy."

MIAspotter

Fri Jan 04, 2002 12:49 pm

Well Aloha at least she didnt had sex with the football jocks!

VH-MIA  Nuts
Nos vamos de Vueling?

Fri Jan 04, 2002 2:01 pm

I'm not going to say that anymore, because I dont care. From now on I have a new policy:

I will no longer try to date or be interested in girls who I barely know. I will only try and build up relationships over time, I will let nature run its course and not make any more moves, because the next girlfreind I have, the next person I love, I will make sure that it lasts, and that it works. I'm not going to make any more stupid decisions, either I am freinds with the person, and know them a long time before I get interested, or I do not date at all.

That is my new policy, if I have to abstain for the rest of my life, that's my policy. I'm tired of making stupid decisions that wreck my life. This is pathetic. I need a life, and by God, I'm going to get one.

I feel very strong now, and Im going to concentrate on those people who matter most, friends. Tomorrow, I switch off my internet, and for the first time in my life, I will be joining a group of friends, to go sledding, something I have never done.

I've had an enclosed life, my parents never let me go out with freinds and do stuff, have fun. Well now, that's about to change. With Jessica back in the picture, my life is abotu to take a dramatic turn for the better, and I know that I'm finally, going to get that one thing that I've been striving for all my life, to be part of something, to be part of something bigger than this small wooden room and large computer screen. Something more than this lonely worl I live in where I give and give and give to my freinds, and never recive anything back. Now, I will give my all for my newfound college freinds, who seem to think like I do, act like I do, have my same level of maturity. Finally, I'll be able to give and recieve something in return: True freindship, someone who's willing to give back just as much as I give. It' very draining to give and never get anything back. Perhaps this will reshape me, complete me, make me something more and fill that void that still is in my life, and I'm not talking about love, I'm talkign about escape, freedom, something real, something new. Something that I've never been through before.

Tomorrow, I head in a new direction, and I'm not looking back. Wish me luck, this is the first step in building my adult life, my complete life.

Finally...

Aloha 737-200

(BTW, dont think I'm crazy, when I feel down I write to express my feelings, it's the only true way I can express my emotions, through heartfelt writing. I hope you all can understand.)

Fri Jan 04, 2002 2:05 pm

Oh and one more thing, I know that some people think I'm gay due to my emotional nature and peculiar softness. It's ok, it rarely bothers me and they can think as they like, I know that I am not gay. Just a softie.  Big grin

Aloha 737-200

vafi88

Fri Jan 04, 2002 2:39 pm

You're not gay! I know when somebody (friend or girlfriend) has problems you try to help them. Of course! But you still do have to care for her because you said that she is still your friend. You're a really nice guy.
I'd like to elect a president that has a Higher IQ than a retarted ant.

ryanb741

Fri Jan 04, 2002 7:02 pm

You are gay, aren't you!  Big thumbs up
I used to think the brain is the most fascinating part of my body. But, hey, who is telling me that?

Braniff Place

Fri Jan 04, 2002 7:08 pm

"Oh and one more thing, I know that some people think I'm gay due to my emotional nature and peculiar softness. It's ok, it rarely bothers me and they can think as they like, I know that I am not gay. Just a softie.

For all that turbulence you have been through i wouldnt call yourself a softie You are a very strong man. Anyway one that judges sexuality from that manner is just horribly ignorant.
My best regards to you Aloha 732.
BRANIFF PLACE

MIAspotter

Sat Jan 05, 2002 1:35 am

Now you are talking Aloha!!!!!

Thats the way it is man! the true man is the one who expresses his feelings not the one who braves about how man he is

you go and eat the world

Good luck buddy!!

Cheers

VH-MIA (MIAspotter)  Nuts

Nos vamos de Vueling?

DE727UPS

Sat Jan 05, 2002 3:59 am

"Tomorrow, I switch off my internet, and for the first time in my life, I will be joining a group of friends, to go sledding, something I have never done."

What? Turn off your internet? Let's not be too drastic. I mean.....turn-off-your-internet. You can't do that....it's just not right.

And don't forget about your internet friends......

Turbolet

Sat Jan 05, 2002 4:40 am

Yeah, don't turn off your internet altogether, there's some people who hang out on chat and want to talk to u sometime...
Myself I'm turning off the internet and heading down to the disco tomorrow though  Laugh out loud
-turbolet

Sat Jan 05, 2002 12:22 pm

Hehe, I didn't mean turn it off forever.

I'm really, um well flattered to see all this support coming from you guys, that means so much to me. Thanks.  Big grin

Tang Tang still is a freind, but I'm not going to worry about her anymore. It's not healthy, besides, she leaves the 17th.  Smile

As far as being a softie, hmmmm, how do I explain it. I am not an agressive person, I have a big heart and I go out of my way for my freinds, I give my all for my freinds. I'm strong in that if I set myself to do something, I wont let anyone tell me I can't do it, and if they do, I work harder to prove them wrong. Also with people who might dislike me, Iget my feelings hurt by them, sometimes very bad, but I never give up, even in the most turbulent times, I try as hard as I can to be the person that I am.

I am very sensitive though, harsh comments do get to me, especially when I'm making an effort to be freinds with everyone I meet.

Aloha 737-200

ryanb741

Sat Jan 05, 2002 9:05 pm

BTW - I was joking about you being gay!!!  Big thumbs up (Not sure how sensitive you are!).

You would make a good boyfriend for any girl out there (just don't let them walk all over you).

P.S. I hope things are sorted out between you and your father. Before Xmas things were pretty bad as I recall.....
I used to think the brain is the most fascinating part of my body. But, hey, who is telling me that?

Pacific

Sat Jan 05, 2002 9:28 pm

You seem to be a hell of a nice guy.

I've seen the same typo on many of your posts, "i" before "e" for friend!
Just practicing (SP?) hehe HTML.

I am not an agressive person, I have a big heart and I go out of my way for my freinds, I give my all for my freinds. I'm strong in that if I set myself to do something, I wont let anyone tell me I can't do it, and if they do, I work harder to prove them wrong. Also with people who might dislike me, Iget my feelings hurt by them, sometimes very bad, but I never give up, even in the most turbulent times, I try as hard as I can to be the person that I am.
I think this is very good.

Pacific

Sun Jan 06, 2002 3:32 pm

I know, you guys MUST be getting tiored of seeing this topic at the top of the page. I'm not bumping it, I promise!!  Big thumbs up

No I wanted to thank you guys for such kind comments, you have no idea how good that feels on this end, and yes, I do make that freind (haha) misspelling alot, easy to do.  Big grin

Ryanb741: Nah nah I knew you were kidding, besides even if you weren't I wouldn't be offended, gay isn't the worst thing I've been called, and it doesn't disturb me too much if people think I'm gay, I know I'm not, and I know there's a girl out there somewhere for me, I just have to take it slow from now on, and make freinds, because friends are what I need most right now, even though I'm no longer heartbroken or sad over Tang Tang.

I have been so happy lately. I go out with my lifelong friend Jessica, and her friends (my new friends) and we go out sledding, watching movies, to parties (clean parties), or just go have fun doing whatever, it's wonderful, and she's my best freind. I hope beyond all hope, that we stay freinds forever, she's such a wonderful person and she was always there for me when I needed her most, and she still is.  Big thumbs up

I have already entered into a new life, today Jessica and her freind, Misty, invited me to room with them as soon as I graduate, and we might all go to Yellowstone together, and spend a whole summer in nature, just hiking, exploring, canoeing, camping, and having fun.

This is all so completely new, for me, and without Jessica it wouldn't be possible.  Big thumbs up

I'm grinning from ear to ear right now, and I don't know why, it's like everything in my life, is finally starting to go right.  Smile  Smile

Thanks guys for being there, and being my friends, that means alot to me, thanks soo much. Big grin

Aloha 737-200  Wink/being sarcastic

iwareboy

Sun Jan 06, 2002 3:49 pm

I'm Happy for ya! You've had to put up with a lot of bad stuff, and you still seem to be a really good guy! You deserve a little fun!

-Sean

Westjet_737

Sun Jan 06, 2002 3:55 pm

This is really great for ya. Im so happy to hear that you are doing better. Im behind ya all the way.

GOOD LUCK!!!  Big thumbs up  Big thumbs up

TWA902fly

Sun Jan 06, 2002 9:02 pm

brandon hey im back from punta cana... literally i got home an hour ago and its 6AM now... but hey thats awesome that youre all better now, and tang tang well i know girls like her... theyre just not "good" people inside, although they may seem nice outside and stuff. but hey good thing with your new "policy" of making real great relationships, it really does work (ive told ya that before). It seems like now you've realized that you don't need to care for people who aren't worth it. good job. but im going to bed now, so if any of what i wrote didnt make sense, i havent slept in 25 hours now so i hope yall understand haha.

twa902
life wasn't worth the balance, or the crumpled paper it was written on