Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Joona

RE: Hail And Farewell, Europe!

Wed Mar 06, 2002 11:42 pm

Btw. I'm very interested to see Alpha 1 hasn't bothered replying to my post. No wonder, though. Probably because he would have answered Finland to my question. And by answering Finland, he would be a hypocrite and it would make him look ridiculous. On the other hand, answering US, would make him look like a traitor who gladly sees his own countrymen dying for something someone else did.

Joona
1740 days idle. Beat that.

eal401

Wed Mar 06, 2002 11:52 pm

I mean, surely you can't accurately tell us what is going on in your own country.

(deep breath)

Well, if you insist, I can have a go on behalf of the wonderful UK.

Tony Blair is spending more time jetting about overseas than in his own damn country. Too much time sucking up to other world leaders, including "Duh"bya, not enough time getting his own house in order.

The Health Service is a mess, understaffed, underfunded and coping with massive demand on a daily basis.

The Police Force is a joke, use huge amounts of resource to capture drivers going over the speed limit by 1-2 mph, but don't care about real crime. If you want the police to attend a crime in this country, e.g. kids vandalising your property, say you are going to shoot them.

Public transport is almost unuseable, trains are constantly delayed or cancelled, staff continually strike.

Discipline in younger generations is going down the pan, because to apply any punishment will generally "contravene" their human rights. Thus we are creating a generation who don't care or give a damn about things.

We are rapidly matching the US for obesity rates!

Racial tensions in several towns and cities, blame and cause appears to lie in equal measure on each side.

Crime rates increasing at a steady rate.

Strange thing is, I'd still rather live here than anywhere else! Beautiful countryside and great beer and a, just about, free society must have some hold.

So, while I'm in a position to voice my opinion (something many people on this board don't like people doing.), I'm in no position to tell you how to run your country, and indeed I haven't.

Funny how this whole thread was started by someone who has frequently criticised "anti-American" posts, posting an anti-European post. How silly I was to call him a hypocrite.....

Klaus

Alpha 1

Wed Mar 06, 2002 11:54 pm

Alpha 1: ROTFL, Klaus, show me someone who is a bigger economic superpower? The EU? Please. China. Riiight.
Another person with his head in the sand! Maybe the EuroZone is bigger, but it is in no way the economic power the US is. The US economy STILL is the economy that drives the world economy.

Remember the asian crisis? It did impact the USA quite a bit. Europe is just now starting up the common market; But just look at DaimlerChrysler, Airbus and others. Things aren´t as simple any more as they used to be.

Alpha 1: You're joking, right? Realistically? Like doing what Europe has CONSTANTLY done throughout it's history when faced with crisis: trying to appease those who cause the trouble in the first place: the Nazi Germany's, the Iraq's, the Iran's, the North Korea's. Haven't you guys learned anything from your long, bloody history?

That´s exactly the point: One of the things we´ve learned is not to rely entirely on military power, but to act politically. Everybody knows that at this time military power can´t always be replaced by political action, but the same is true the other way around. And contrary to the USA, we know very well what it means to have entire countries devastated by war. Leading war at the expense of others and on their ground is a lot more convenient, but it tends to lead to a loss of perspective.

Alpha 1: Wnen faced with countries or entities who will not live and let live, as these nations have show over a long period of time, the only way to deal with them is BY STANDING UP TO THEM!!

Yeah; Just look at Viet Nam. Great idea. Who needs a sound political strategy when there´s napalm and nukes!

Alpha 1: If not for US influence, Europe would have done what it's done for ages-wage war. We saw a microcosm of that in the Balkans recently. What makes you think Europe, in it's historic form, has "learned" anything.

You might have noticed that there´s a slight difference between the development levels of western Europe and the balkan states. Just a hint.

Alpha 1: What Europe hasn't learned that you don't appease and placate bullies.

You mean this oversimplified "axis of evil" bullshit? That´s your strategy? Oh, please!

I obviously have to remind you that - for instance - german troops are securing the peace in Kabul while we speak, with german special forces participating in the ongoing pursuit of the remaining taleban.

Your apparent ignorance leads you to conclusions that are at the same time insulting and embarrassing!

Alpha 1: Maybe you feel that way because you haven't faced an attack like the US recently has. Maybe Europe would have a different perspective if such an attack were to have befell their soil. I pray that never happens to any of us again, but if it does, who do you think Europe will turn to for support and guidance? You got it-that same "immature" country that you all so openly bash now.

Again, you just don´t have a clue what you´re talking about!

Just as an aside, many of the victims on 9-11 were europeans or other non-Americans.

And Europe has far, far more experience with terrorism. The lucky fact that you have been spared terrorist attacks for so long is not really an excuse for your ignorance.

Well before Oklahoma City and New York, terrorists have already attacked european countries. Granted, the victims were not "concentrated" as much as in the two american attacks, but the total numbers aren´t much lower (if at all).  Sad

Your allegations are inexcusable. Ignorance can be innocent. In your case, you´ve got access to all the information and you have been made aware of it. That´s not innocent any more.

Alpha 1
Topic Author

Wed Mar 06, 2002 11:56 pm

Europe has enough stuff to deal with. Europe is busy at the moment.

Rickster, what do you think Europe had been like in December 1941, after Pearl Harbor, if the U.S. said:

"Dealing with the lingering effects of the Great Depression; trying to keep a fascists revolution from sweeping the country; rebuilding our Pacific Fleet after the Japanese attack. The U.S. has enough to deal with. America is busy at the moment."

I doubt Europe would be what it is today. But the U.S. didn't do that. They stood by Europe as evil swept over that continent. Too bad Europe has such a short memory.

[email protected]

Wed Mar 06, 2002 11:57 pm

I agree with Eal401. Spot on
In Arsene we trust!!

Alpha 1
Topic Author

Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:00 am

Why do people like alpha always start threads like these "hail and farewell, europe! as soon as you look at it, you know where it's heading. It all ends in a big flame war like this thread is.

Some people just never learn.

Who's more the fool, [email protected]? The Fool, or the Fool who follows him?

Alpha 1
Topic Author

Klaus

Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:03 am

Uh, Klaus, look at my post where it's entitled "PanAm747" is. That's your answer. Obviously, you didn't bother reading that one. Learn to read before you respond.

[email protected]

Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:05 am

The fools are the ones who start threads like this and go around claiming their country is the biggest/best/greatest/most powerful etc.

[email protected]
In Arsene we trust!!

Alpha 1
Topic Author

Klaus-an Apology: And Joona

Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:09 am

My apologies, Klaus, I refereed to you when I should have referred to Joona's post. I beg your Pardon.

Joona, read what I referenced to when I posted it by accident to Klaus. It was meant for you.

Rickster

Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:11 am

Alpha 1 with all respect for the victims, even in my wildest imagination i wouldn´t dare to compare WWII with September 11.
Regards

Alpha 1
Topic Author

Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:12 am

The fools are the ones who start threads like this and go around claiming their country is the biggest/best/greatest/most powerful etc.

We are the most powerful, whether you like it or not. We aren't the biggest. I think we're the best, and I think we're the greatest power on the earth. That's MY OPINION.

Actualy, the fool, [email protected] is one who says they think the thread is a waste of time, but goes ahead and posts anyway. That makes you a much bigger fool than me!  Big grin

[email protected]

Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:17 am

OK, lets all stop now, its getting out of hand
In Arsene we trust!!

Klaus

Alpha 1

Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:22 am

Alpha 1: Uh, Klaus, look at my post where it's entitled "PanAm747" is. That's your answer. Obviously, you didn't bother reading that one. Learn to read before you respond.

Yes, I´ve read that one. And no, it isn´t an answer.

Please make up your mind: Either post strong opinions and stand up for them; Or learn to differentiate where it´s necessary.

Just trying to weasel out after your big opinions have become untenable doesn´t cut it.

Alpha 1
Topic Author

Klaus

Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:31 am

So, you don't even have the grace to accept a sincere apology?

I answered Joona-I told him I didn't agree with him. Duh-that was my opinion! What's so hard to understand about that?

Staffan

Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:39 am

"Comparing the EU to the USA in terms of trade just isn't possible."

Why not? The EU is more than just a trade union. With a common economy, laws, job market etc.

In that case you can start comparing the US states individually with the European countries.

But that ain't fun, is it?  Big grin

Klaus

Alpha 1

Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:44 am

Alpha 1: My apologies, Klaus, I refereed to you when I should have referred to Joona's post. I beg your Pardon.

Okay. It´s probably the right time to calm down a bit.

I still stand by my request for more differentiation, though.

I won´t condemn the USA as a whole, and I´ll still defend you where it´s appropriate - as I´ve done many times already.

Annoyance at certain aspects is one thing. But an entire nation or a union of nations made up by many million individuals with complex histories deserves a closer look before summarily denouncing them. Or better yet, instead of denouncing them!

Criticizing certain government policies is not the same thing as saying: "you´re all stupid - and you´re ugly as well!" You´re reacting very much as if it were the same thing. No american (okay, probably almost no american Wink/being sarcastic) would ever believe himself criticizing his government were the same as condemning the entire nation.

That´s why I try to differentiate and why I would like to see similar respect from others.

Klaus

Alpha 1

Thu Mar 07, 2002 1:39 am

Alpha 1: So, you don't even have the grace to accept a sincere apology?

When I´m doing this in between work, my posts may take a while. Even more so when every word counts. Your apology didn´t reach me until I refreshed the thread after posting my response.

Alpha 1: I answered Joona-I told him I didn't agree with him. Duh-that was my opinion! What's so hard to understand about that?

If you would exhibit just a bit more background knowledge on the things you´re writing about, many people would have much less of a problem. Maybe even you yourself would be less at odds with everybody. Who knows...  Wink/being sarcastic

Joona

Thu Mar 07, 2002 5:16 am

Alpha 1 has yet to answer my question.

I'll make it 3rd time now:

Alpha 1, if the Finnish president said something bad, which one would you choose to be killed; Finns or Americans?

Now you have got to answer to this. Do you have enough balls to answer? If I were you, I'd of course say Finland.

Now as Bush has said something and if someone was to be attacked and the choises were Finns and Americans, I'd immediately say Americans.

You can't deny you would say Finns. Or would you rather say Americans and see them dying for something we did?

Are you able to answer?

---> bed

Joona

777236ER

Thu Mar 07, 2002 5:27 am

Alpha 1, you're gonna hurt yourself if you keep on rolling on the floor laughing.
Your bone's got a little machine

764ER

Thu Mar 07, 2002 5:29 am

more like Joona --->

But maybe you should ask your question again. I'm not sure anyone paid attention to you the first 3 times. With good reason...

Scotty

Thu Mar 07, 2002 5:52 am

Duh

I forgot what the question was after all that stuff

Yawn

prosa

Thu Mar 07, 2002 6:03 am

Just to weigh in here ...
First of all, Pat Buchanan is not what anyone would call a highly respected political commentator. While he has some devoted followers, most people in the United States consider him to be very close to the fringe. Compared to other public figures, he has less mainstream support than Ralph Nader but is not quite as far-out as Lyndon LaRouche. Buchanan probably comes closest to Al Sharpton in terms of public acceptance, although he's obviously on the opposite end of the political spectrum.
In any event, whatever one's opinion of him may be, Buchanan does make some thought-provoking points in his book. Europe's low birthrates and high levels of Muslim immigration might very well lead to trouble in the not-too-distant future. We really don't face quite the same issues in the United States, where birthrates are somewhat higher and immigrants are easier to absorb. It's a whole lot easier for the United States to assimilate Mexican or Dominican immigrants than it is for, say, Germany to assimilate Turks or Moroccans.
Where Buchanan may go wrong is in assuming that present trends will continue indefinitely into the future. Social and political behavoir sometimes does change. It is not impossible that Europeans will start having more children. America's "baby boom" of the 1950's was almost entirely unanticipated. European countries also may put stringent restriction on Muslim immigration, or will get a big influx of easier-to-assimilate immigrants from countries like China or India. We really don't know what is going to happen over the next half-century, and Buchanan has no better information. In short, let's not jump to conclusions and take his theory as gospel truth - but let's not reject it out of hand either.
"Let me think about it" = the coward's way of saying "no"

Scorpio

Thu Mar 07, 2002 6:07 am

Joona,

Maybe you should just give up. He's not going to answer your question. I speak of experience. One of the reasons I don't argue with that Alpha 1 [censored] anymore is that whenever you put him on the spot, he will conveniently ignore you and your post, hoping it will go away. Believe me, I've done it too many times myself (asking him to give me proof of the fact that I heted America and everything associated with it), in many different threads, and he always conveniently 'disappeared' from the discussion at that point.

He apparently hasn't changed.

Alpha 1
Topic Author

Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:54 pm

Joona, I would NOT choose between either, because neither deserve to die. But you seem to be saying that US citizens DESERVE to die because of the policies of their nation. Am I wrong? I don't think ANY of the people in the free world should be victims of these thugs like Al Quaeda or The Taliban. That's my answer. I know you'll be dissapointed in that answer, but I don't really gives a rats ass what you think right about now.

You're whole problem seems to be that you think the leaders of a given country SHOULD NOT stand up for what is right, even if it brings great risk to that country's soldiers or civilians-they shouldn't make choices that could invite retailiation, even if it means standing up for what they believe is right. Again, do I misinterpret you?

Alpha 1
Topic Author

Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:59 pm

Oh, Scorpio, if you noticed, I answered the question.

And you haven't changed either: you're still one of the biggest horses rear ends on here.

sebolino

RE: Klaus

Thu Mar 07, 2002 9:32 pm

This text seems to be of very bad quality.

"The birth rate of America's native born is also below replacement levels, but an estimated 1.5 million legal and illegal immigrants yearly, and their children, keep the U.S. numbers steadily rising"

The situation is precisely the same in Europe, with a population getting older but growing because of the immigration.
I don't see what's interesting in this text.

Please explain ...

Hepkat

Thu Mar 07, 2002 10:48 pm

Sebolina, a bit off topic, but actually, the population in Europe IS declining. The EU countries are not taking in enough immigrants to replenish the population, while the U.S. does. And now many more EU countries are thinking of clamping down on immigration. If certain countries, specifically those like Italy don't increase immigration, I believe they'll really start to feel the declining economic effects by 2050 or so, or so I've read.

prosa

Thu Mar 07, 2002 11:11 pm

The birth rate of America's native born is also below replacement levels, but an estimated 1.5 million legal and illegal immigrants yearly, and their children, keep the U.S. numbers steadily rising
The situation is precisely the same in Europe, with a population getting older but growing because of the immigration.
I don't see what's interesting in this text.
Please explain ...

Immigrants in the United States tend to assimilate into the national culture more quickly than do immigrants in Europe.
"Let me think about it" = the coward's way of saying "no"

eal401

Thu Mar 07, 2002 11:16 pm

Immigrants in the United States tend to assimilate into the national culture more quickly than do immigrants in Europe.

Fair point. Probably the US culture is better known through the worldwide distribution of US TV progammes & films. Not to mention US brands being global, Coke, Pepsi, Ford etc. etc.

How many British films (for example) have reached the same audience? Not many, and the only one I can think of was set in that grim hell-hole known as Sheffield. Hardly a good advert.

GDB

Thu Mar 07, 2002 11:18 pm

Pat Buchanan? The anti-semite who said the US should have kept out of world war 2?
Taking him seriously is no different to respecting the leader of the BNP, Nick Griffin.

Joona

Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:30 am

Scorpio: Yes, you're right. I've noticed it myself so many times.

Joona, I would NOT choose between either, because neither deserve to die.

Of course neither deserve to die, but what if you had to choose?

But you seem to be saying that US citizens DESERVE to die because of the policies of their nation. Am I wrong?

Yes you are. I never said that they deserve to die. I just said that if the US made a mistake, and either Finland or the US should pay the consequences, it should be the US. Obviously you haven't understood that as you couldn't even give me a single straight answer.

I don't think ANY of the people in the free world should be victims of these thugs like Al Quaeda or The Taliban.

Neither do I.

You're whole problem seems to be that you think the leaders of a given country SHOULD NOT stand up for what is right, even if it brings great risk to that country's soldiers or civilians-they shouldn't make choices that could invite retailiation, even if it means standing up for what they believe is right.

I think that they should stand up for what is right. But, I also think, they should first think is that a wise thing to do. Also, I never said Bush shouldn't have give his speech about the "axis of devil."

Joona

EGGD

Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:39 am

Hey, Its one of those 'lets post this totally crap article, which is full of shit, just to see the reactions of the forum members and then we can just ignore any comments, made, and only see our side of the argument'.

You are not drawing me into this petty little argument!!! You can think what you want, but time will tell, and we will all see in the years to come...

sebolino

Declining Population?

Fri Mar 08, 2002 6:18 pm

I doubt that the population is declining in the EU, but it may be true as I don't know the numbers.
At least, I'm sure that the population is growing in France. So it would mean that France is having a bigger and bigger weight in the EU. Great !
Next official language in the EU: French  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

sebolino

RE: Declining Population?

Fri Mar 08, 2002 6:19 pm

Oh, French is already an official language.
I wanted to say: universal language.

FLY 8

Fri Mar 08, 2002 6:28 pm

Alpha 1, I don´t understand a few things here!

First you say, that you normaly don´t read any articels of this guy! (Why?) But this one is ok, because the content is something you like to here, so finally this artical is great whereas all the other aren´t!

Second there is not really information in the articel! I can´t see anything wich is meaningful!

So what´s the problem here?

Like Stephen Hawkins once calculated: In 20.. ( I don´t remember the exact year) we will stand shoulder on shoulder, there is not more space around! This would happen if the population grows as fast as at the time!

So you and I and also Hawkins know that this won´t happen!

There have been always tendencys for up and down. Sometimes only in parts of the world sometimes the whole world at the same time.

And finally I don´t see something bad, that we are becoming less! I´m not a Capitalist, but this one would say: Now we have mor capital per person and that is what a country makes rich! The more product is greater per person, wich rises the economy.

I read something before that the USA are the strongest country in the world! Sure they are! But would you imagin what happend if Europe would organise itself?
If you are interested in that look for some studys people made about that! You will be suprised!!!

yes i can handle that alone. - - -famous last words

Alpha 1
Topic Author

Fri Mar 08, 2002 10:04 pm

Sebolino, if French becomes a universal language, will the world adopt the tendencies to cave in to terrorists and nations like Iraq; have a false air of superiority over everything that's still not French, and surrender to an ememy the minute they invade?

sebolino

Sat Mar 09, 2002 12:27 am

"Sebolino, if French becomes a universal language, will the world adopt the tendencies to cave in to terrorists and nations like Iraq; have a false air of superiority over everything that's still not French, and surrender to an ememy the minute they invade? "

Ohhhhhhh, that looks like an aggression.

Well, it might be. At least, it will keep people away of being arrogant, manichean (engl ?), simple minded and idiots like you are, ... oh as well as uninformed, and aggressive without a reason.

I think I remember that you were fighting "hatred against USA" very strong. That's funny to see the hate you have against France.

Alpha 1
Topic Author

Sat Mar 09, 2002 12:40 am

LOL, I don't hate France at all. I just think it's one of the strangest countries around.

My, yanking your chain is so easy, Sebolino!  Big thumbs up

And isn't amazing, when jerks like you are confronted with something you don't like, that the person who confronts you is "simpleminded" or an "idiot".

Oooh, I'm just shaking in my shoes.

radarbeam

Sat Mar 09, 2002 12:51 am

Another BS article from a guy that doesn't know what he is talking about, sounds like some members here.

Klaus

Alpha 1

Sat Mar 09, 2002 2:45 am

Alpha 1: My, yanking your chain is so easy, Sebolino! And isn't amazing, when jerks like you are confronted with something you don't like, that the person who confronts you is "simpleminded" or an "idiot".

What makes you look bad is not that you´ve got opinions, but that your opinions rarely survive the contact with reality.

Getting caught with silly mistakes isn´t incriminating in itself; Everybody stumbles once in a while. But when your spiteful tirades are so patently based on prejudice and misunderstood or false information time and time again, it really gets embarrassing.

Do your ego a favour and at least get a little information before you´re leaning out of the window.

Alpha 1
Topic Author

RE: Alpha 1

Sat Mar 09, 2002 3:33 pm

But when your spiteful tirades are so patently based on prejudice and misunderstood or false information time and time again, it really gets embarrassing.

What's embarrassing is the reaction to this post from our European friends on this forum. The same people who are always complaining and blaming us Yanks for being so defensive for OUR country. Seems to me the shoe is on the other foot.

Spiteful tirades? I think you have me confused with someone like our Osama-lover, Mr. Goodbye. I just call them as I see them, to use the old American baseball vernacular. It's only spiteful if it's something you don't agree with.

Save your bedside mannerisms for someone who needs them Klaus. Fact is, it's actually kind of fun to see the Europeans squirming on here, after all the absolutely incredible anti-US schidt that has been posted on here in the last 10 days.

NWA742

Alpha 1

Sat Mar 09, 2002 4:15 pm

Hey Alpha 1,

I just thought I'd say that I support you 100% on this thread. I agree with just about everything you said. Exellent posts indeed!

Best Regards,

NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

racko

Sat Mar 09, 2002 7:25 pm

Alpha 1, just one question:

Is the stuff you wrote in this thread your true opinion, or do you just try to be funny ? And if it is, how many % of the Americans agree with you ?

Alpha 1
Topic Author

Sat Mar 09, 2002 10:19 pm

Racko, are YOUR opinions on here your true opinions? LOL-they're MY opinions. Why would you even ask such a question. I leave sarcasm-for the most part-to others.

And ROTFLMAO, how the hell am I supposed to know what percentage of Americans agree with me, for God's sake!! I'm one in 280 million people, with my own views, with my own way of looking at things. And it doesn't matter to me if I'm the only one with the view I have; it's mine, and it's what I believe.

I won't really tell you, Racko, what I think of that second question.

Sun Mar 10, 2002 12:50 am

That article is retarded.

Klaus

Alpha 1

Sun Mar 10, 2002 12:52 am

Alpha 1: What's embarrassing is the reaction to this post from our European friends on this forum. The same people who are always complaining and blaming us Yanks for being so defensive for OUR country. Seems to me the shoe is on the other foot.

My complaints are not about you being american but about you personally being un-informed and prejudiced. With that, it doesn´t matter at all where you´re coming from. Bad manners are bad manners regardless of nationality.

Alpha 1: It's only spiteful if it's something you don't agree with.

No, it´s spiteful if there´s no argumentative substance in there, just prejudiced personal attacks. Which is not an adequate substitute.

Alpha 1: Save your bedside mannerisms for someone who needs them Klaus. Fact is, it's actually kind of fun to see the Europeans squirming on here, after all the absolutely incredible anti-US schidt that has been posted on here in the last 10 days.

I´ve not seen a lot of squirming here, actually. The original article was really quite entertaining, in a twisted kind of way... Big grin
But propagating nonsense will usually get you a rebuke. Life is like that.

Support your opinions with arguments instead of sandbox-level insults and things will be different.

OO-AOG

Sun Mar 10, 2002 5:55 am

Europe might be dead and washed up, well that's a point of view. But I still love to live here, a place where you can enjoy personal freedom like nowhere else, a place where we fight for human rights and democracy, a place where we don't try to export our way of thinking, a place where each single human being has the right to enjoy social security, a place where we respect other cultures, a place where we preffer diplomacy rather than guns and weapons, a place where our patriotism is not limited to a flag or a religion, a place where people are not brainwashed by their governement, a place where ecology and polution is important for all of us. Gosh I love Europe, from Sweden to Italy, and so proud and thanksfull to be an European Union Citizen.
Falcon....like a limo but with wings

[email protected]

Sun Mar 10, 2002 6:02 am

Why hasn't this thread been archived yet?
In Arsene we trust!!

Alpha 1
Topic Author

RE: Alpha 1

Sun Mar 10, 2002 12:38 pm

being un-informed and prejudiced.

Pulling that old chestnut out of the fire? I consider myself very informed, Klaus. I follow national and world events as close as I can, and I certainly am not a prejudicial person. I know when I see something that I don't like-and I don't like the present attutude emminating out of Europe. Does that make me prejudice? I don't believe so. It does make me a critic of current European thinking.

I support my opinions the same way you do, my friend. I look at a situation, and I make up my mind, and from there I argue my point. I can't help it if you don't like my arguments, and visa-versa. That's jsut the way it is. I don't need the newspapers or TV to make it up for me. I CAN use such articles to better articulate something I agree with, but I don't use them to make up my mind.

FLY 8

Mon Mar 11, 2002 1:01 am

Great OO- AOG! Nice post!!
yes i can handle that alone. - - -famous last words