Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Espion007
Topic Author

Weirdest Conspiracy

Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:57 am

whats the weirdest and most outragous conspiracy you have heard someone believe?btw, dont use anything that includes NWO,911,or chemtrails. We have all heard those before.
Snakes on a Plane!

RE: Weirdest Conspiracy

Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:11 am

I read in a Tom Clancy book some time ago that there was some kind of "Flat Earth Society" that contended that the idea that the planet was a sphere (yeah, I know, not a perfect one) was actually a vast conspiracy by The Powers that Be, who faked space travel, astronomy, etc.

PS: hey, I actually found a site about it!

http://www.flat-earth.org

I don't know guys, this seems quite ridiculous.

[Edited 2004-06-03 01:12:01]

DC10GUY

Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:14 am

I remember back in the 1990's the right wing gun nut wackos claimed that the UN was controlling the weather in the US ,,,,
Next time try the old "dirty Sanchez" She'll love it !!!

WellHung

Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:21 am

I remember about a year or two ago some people claimed that, in fact, there were no WMD's in Iraq and Bush was just going to war for his oil buddies and revenge for his old man. What crazy talk! Others tried to quickly silence them by saying how we liberated the Iraqi people.

EA CO AS

Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:04 am

I remember back in the 1990's the right wing gun nut wackos claimed that the UN was controlling the weather in the US ,,,,

Let me get this straight..."right wing gun nut wackos" were claiming that?  Insane

Can you please tell me WHY? It occurs to me that the weather has little to do with gun ownership or the Second Amendment.

Sounds like you wanted to tell the tale about the UN weather conspiracy and thought you'd make the aforementioned "gun nut wackos" the group responsible.

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

DC10GUY

Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:23 am

EA CO AS, You know ... The Michigan militia type of right wing gun nuts !!! They said that the UN was able to cause bad weather in the US. I think they even told a committee in Washington DC but had no proof ....
Next time try the old "dirty Sanchez" She'll love it !!!

jwenting

Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:40 am

Well, the UN puts out so much hot air it might just be a major cause of low pressure areas over New York which in turn might cause the airflows to change sucking more hurricanes over the USA...

Just speculating, but it could be a conspiracy Big grin
I wish I were flying

cannibalz3

Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:52 am

It never ceases to amaze me just how far the 'CIA released AIDS to kill fags' rumor has gotten. Sure, the CIA does not have the most forgiving employees and certainly has dabbled in biological warfare, but c'mon people seriously.

Qb001

Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:54 am

The weirdest, most moronic conspiracy theory I've heard recently is that Quebecers only vote for political parties led by Quebec-born leaders.
Never let the facts get in the way of a good theory.

dan2002

Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:00 am

The missile pods on the 767 WTC conspiracy @ letsroll911.org. By far way out there but the world is flat BS posted above takes it.

-dan
A guy asks 'What's Punk?'. I kick over a trash can and its punk. He knocks over a trash can and its trendy.

ArmitageShanks

Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:11 am

You've got the "Elvis is still alive" bit.

Kennedy was killed by the USA, Russia, Mafia, etc...

Holocaust never happened.

srbmod

Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:30 am

That the government puts chemicals in the drinking water to make the citizens more passive.

That the polio vaccine in some countries is tainted to kill off ethnic minorities.

The CIA created crack cocaine in order to fund it's operations in Central America in the 1980s.

The CIA created the AIDS virus so they could kill off undesirable population groups (blacks, gays, drug users).

Tubbyboeing

Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:46 am

What about the faked moon landings??!!  Big thumbs up

There are thousands of sites out there that claim that humans never went to the moon.

Also, I read on some crazy site where the guy actually claims that the Moon is an artificial satellite that was created by some ancient alien race..LOL..now that's crazy!!