Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Cessnapimp
Topic Author

Anne Coulter On Canada And Other Fun Stuff.

Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:02 am

Sent to me by a friend.

Genius stuff if you ask me and very entertaining. For those who don't know Carolyn Parrish, she's a (now ex-) Liberal Deputee in Canada that publicly stomped on a George W. Bush doll, publicly calling the a President an idiot and so forth. Part of the clip shows her vs. Tucker Carlson.

http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=1211

Qb001

RE: Anne Coulter On Canada And Other Fun Stuff.

Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:10 am

I'm saved ! Ann Coulter does not want me, she only wants the western cow-boys and right-wingers.

Seriously though, why is anyone paying attention to this fasco-bimbo anyway ???
Never let the facts get in the way of a good theory.

jaysit

Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:37 am

The Paris Hilton of the American right wing wants to invade Canada.

Anyone seen the Southpark "Stupid spoiled Ho" episode?

Thats Paris Ann Hilton Coulter.
Atheism is Myth Understood.

SlamClick

Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:37 am

Is it just me or do replies #1 and #2 sound like they were written by the red-state stereotype?
Happiness is not seeing another trite Ste. Maarten photo all week long.

Falcon84

Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:17 am

Got nothing in the link here. Can anyone try a link again?
Work Right, Fly Hard

jaysit

Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:30 am

Its just a clip of Coulter from Fox News where she belittles Canada and says that "the US allows Canada to exist on the same continent."

I say we put this spoiled lazy c*nt in battlegear and let her singlehandedly storm Canada across the MI-Canada border. I suspect that between her coke habit and her puerile spoiled Manhattan penthouse existence, she'll last about 1 second.

NWA742

Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:40 am

the US allows Canada to exist on the same continent

That's bullshit, Ms. Coulter. Despite some valid points she's made against the left in the past, she's really lost her mind with this one.

Just goes to show that both sides have their nutjobs, doesn't it?

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

jaysit

Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:52 am

Just goes to show that both sides have their nutjobs, doesn't it?

True.

But Anne is out to win the "NutJob of the Millenium Award."

I say give it to her. She out-nutjobs virtually everyone else on the planet.

What is interesting, however, is to watch the pathetic attempts by that big sissy, Tucker Carlson, to out-do Anne. Tucker just doesn't have that bug-eyed Frau Frankenstein "put em in box cars" mindset, try as he may.

SlamClick

Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:53 am

I would not get too worked up over what Ann Coulter says. She holds no elected office. She is not a political appointee. She is nothing, in the grand scheme of things. I'd no more listen to her than I would to Michael Moore. Both have one agenda - personal gain at the expense of a segment of the population.

Does it really matter which segment?

ltbewr

Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:03 am

While I despise the personality and extreme attention getting comments of Ms. Coulter, (although she does look a lot better than almost all other political commenators/entertainers) I do find offensive the suggestions here that she be subject to sexual assult and the use of offensive slang toward her.
As much as I despise the policies of President Bush, that Ex-Canadian MP who did that stunt as to President Bush was really stupid and silly and she should be ignored.

jaysit

Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:22 am

I do find offensive the suggestions here that she be subject to sexual assult and the use of offensive slang toward her.

Sorry, but she's a cur and she deserves any offensive invectives thrown her way.

Its impossible to reason with this woman's vile beliefs, and when confronted she will lie through her teeth to make her heinous point.

And as far as assault of any kind goes, this hypocrite who derides "take back the night" campaigns against rape on college campuses and who derides the right of an individual against police brutality probably knows a thing or two about defending herself against assault of any kind. So, let her.

The truth is that fembots like Ann enjoy the advantages and privileges and rights that a liberal secular culture have provided them, yet bash those rights in a paean to the rightwing hooligans who pay them.

solnabo

Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:24 am

Saw Anne Coulter and B O´Reilly in the Spin, that woman is such a looooser!

Looking like a crack-ho in microskirt and need a rabies shot asap!!! Even Bill dropped his jaw and she is now attacking Canada.....for what?

Micke//SE  Insane
Airbus SAS - Love them both

Arrow

Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:29 am

It's a sad commentary on our so-called level of sophistication on this continent that wing-nuts like Coulter and Parrish actually get attention. Likewise the Bill O'Reillys and Tucker Carlsons.

Foaming at the mouth has become a media art form. Isn't there some good medication out there to control this sort of thing?
Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Gary2880

Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:31 am

the kind of assault that needs to be taken on coulter is with a rifle, seeing her a couple of times on fox its just incredible that someone can say the things that she does, some people shouldnt be allowed freedom of speech with the crap that comes out of their mouths, another couple of jems ive heard from her are 'arabs should not be allowed to fly on US flights, they should use their carpets' on hanity and colmes, 'we should change all muslims into christians and then there would be no problems' this one shocked me as much as the presenter who asked her to repeat that a couple of times incase he misheard it. i bet shes terrafied to leave the country as shes alienated everyone and anyone that isnt a christian right wing white republican, really needs a slap, would love to see her in the middle of baghdad square see how much she mouths off then
Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel :- Samuel Johnson

solnabo

Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:43 am

Gary 2880

If Anne is at a Baghdad square, she gonna get a container of cow manure over her......she´s running, crying for mama...mama  Big thumbs up

Airbus SAS - Love them both

Falcon84

Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:55 am

Hey, guys, can SOMEONE repost the article? I still can't get it when I click the link! Thanks!!  Smile
Work Right, Fly Hard

jaysit

Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:02 am

Below are excerpts from Coulter's and Carlson's Canada-bashing.

From the November 30 edition of FOX News' Hannity & Colmes:

COULTER: Conservatives, as a general matter, take the position that you should not punish your friends and reward your enemies. And Canada has become trouble recently.

It's -- I suppose it's always, I might add, the worst Americans who end up going there. The Tories after the Revolutionary War, the Vietnam draft dodgers after Vietnam. And now after this election, you have the blue-state people moving up there.

[...]

COULTER: There is also something called, when you're allowed to exist on the same continent of the United States of America, protecting you with a nuclear shield around you, you're polite and you support us when we've been attacked on our own soil. They [Canada] violated that protocol.

[...]

COULTER: They better hope the United States doesn't roll over one night and crush them. They are lucky we allow them to exist on the same continent.

[...]

COULTER: We could have taken them [Canada] over so easily.

[ALAN] COLMES: We could have taken them over? Is that what you want?

COULTER: Yes, but no. All I want is the western portion, the ski areas, the cowboys, and the right-wingers.

[...]

COULTER: They don't even need to have an army, because they are protected, because they're on the same continent with the United States of America. If we were not the United States of America, Canada -- I mean, we're their trading partner. We keep their economy afloat.

[...]

ELLIS HENICAN [Newsday columnist]: We share a lot of culture and a lot of interests. Why do we want to have to ridicule them and be deeply offended if they disagree with us?

COULTER: Because they speak French.

COLMES: There's something else I want to point out about the French. Is it's fashionable again on your side to denounce the French.

COULTER: We like the English-speaking Canadians.

I guess the fembot forgot that Canadians in liberal Toronto speak English too.

ProSimTec

Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:16 am

It seems the martinis have finally taken their toll.

SlamClick

Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:21 am

Ann Coulter should not have said what she did. Do not forget, however, that she was booked to appear on that show by someone who knows who and what she would say. If you keep paying her to speak she'll never shut up.

Jaysit you and I are not likely to agree on very much, and for that reason I pretty much ignore you. However you committed a serious offense and when it was pointed out to you, you defended it.

For the crime of insulting the Canadians, who represent just under one half of one percent of the world's population you chose to call her a name that is offensive to just over one half of the world's population - women.

I believe that you should apologize to women for the use of that word. Not because I am offended by it, but just because it was wrong of you to use it.

Part of "moral values" I suppose.

jaysit

Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:26 am

I believe that you should apologize to women for the use of that word.

Why?

I couldn't give a damn what you think.

Your existence on this forum or the grander universe is of absolutely no consequence or interest to me.

TechRep

Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:32 am

This thread is absolutly priceless!! Next you will be buying her book to see what else she says.

TechRep

SlamClick

Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:37 am

Well Jaysit you certainly thought I should apologize when you misinterpreted something I said as having been derogatory toward homosexual teenage boys.

Perhaps you just hold homosexual teenage boys in higher regard than you do women.

What might you have called Ms. Coulter if she'd been of another race or religion?

Unless you apologize to women as you should you can not pretend to be indignant at such a suggestion.

slider

Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:41 am

Well, I didn't see the show so I can't assess CONTEXT or TONE to what she said, but it sure sounded as if it was tongue-in-cheek humorous sarcasm...

Still, she loses whatever point she was trying to make thru her choice of words. She does have a point about Canada harboring the draft dodgers, etc...

Canada and the US are strange bedfellows indeed.

jaysit

Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 am

Well Jaysit you certainly thought I should apologize when you misinterpreted something I said as having been derogatory toward homosexual teenage boys.

I said nothing of the kind.

I objected to your comparison of a concerned mentoring of teenage gay boys as a form of sexual abuse.

This will also be my last interaction with you as I believe you and Ms. Coulter are cut of the same cloth - you lie to make your rotten points.

And, incidentally I just happened to ask 4 super-smart 30-something female lawyers if using the c-word on Ann Coulter was offensive. They found it more than appropriate for her. And while this is not a leakproof statistical argument, I think I'll take the opinion of 4 extremely bright women over some 50-something Coulter sympathizer any day.

The c-word is so offensive that it must be used extremely sparingly - and I used it quite selectively for Ms. Coulter.

Cessnapimp
Topic Author

Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:13 am

From Arrow:

It's a sad commentary on our so-called level of sophistication on this continent that wing-nuts like Coulter and Parrish actually get attention.

From Techrep:

This thread is absolutly priceless!! Next you will be buying her book to see what else she says.

Agree with you both; despite the fact that the two women here should be barred IMO from getting the attention they currently bathe in, here I am posting this and hereby giving them even more undeserved publicity.

This is all of course to satisfy the perverse pleasure of seeing what people of the a.net board had to say about that video. Then again, isn't it the main reason why we all decide to post something on here?

Coulter for President! LOL!

[Edited 2004-12-11 00:19:53]

pacificjourney

Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:19 am

What's the big deal about cunt, it maybe taboo in N. america but we don't all live by your rules (really).
" Help, help ... I'm being oppressed ... "

SlamClick

Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:36 am

Jaysit that is priceless - asking lawyers their opinions as to what might be offensive. Asking obviously liberal women in Washington DC and tying it to Ann Coulter and you expected an unbiased response.

The truth is obvious.

1. You don't really have any respect for women.
2. You are completely blinded by your partisanship.
3. I wounded your inner child in another thread. Since the call for an apology came from me, you will never have the manhood to do it. I own you as long as you don't cowboy up on this.

Pacificjourney there are many words that civilized people refrain from using. Surely you know some civilized people. Ask them.

canuckpaxguy

Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:50 am

Oh my God! HILARIOUS!
Battle of the most ignorant and arrogant from both sides of the border.

I laughed my ass off.

G

pacificjourney

Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:33 am

Slamclick, don't be such a cunt ....
" Help, help ... I'm being oppressed ... "

CX747

Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:52 am

Great to see all the died in wool, I can't think outside of my politically correct box chime in their 2 cents. Also, nice use of sexual slang and offensive suggestions. It is amazing that they will post venemous replys about Anne who has never harmed anyone just talked but then call for the proper treatment of terrorists or insurgents in Iraq who have shot at American troops.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." D. Eisenhower

Falcon84

Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:54 am

Nice to see you, CX747, defend (kind of), a nazi bitch like Anne Coulter, who proposes we do some things that would make us more a parriah in this world than we already are.

Maybe you defend her because you think like her? Just wondering...
Work Right, Fly Hard

airplay

Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:00 am

Ann Coulter is just Rush Limbaugh on the rag.....

CX747

Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:05 am

Anne was more than likely on to promote a book and to make a splash. If you can't understand her tongue and cheek nature then I'm sorry. Obviously, what she said was over the top but that was more than likely done to get a rise out of you, me and everyone else.

I'm sorry Jaysit, but asking for "super-smart", "super liberal" "super duper duper super" lawyers their opinion is priceless.

Also, I'm a guy who doesn't fit into the politically correct box at all and even I find the use of the c word offensive.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." D. Eisenhower

yyz717

Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:07 am

AC actually makes some very true points. Of course, everyone bristles at their political incorrectness, but her message & comments are correct.

I dumped at the gybe mark in strong winds when I looked up at a Porter Q400 on finals. Can't stop spotting.

airplay

Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:11 am

AC actually makes some very true points. Of course, everyone bristles at their political incorrectness, but her message & comments are correct.

The reluctant Canadian agrees with Ann Coulter. Surprise surprise....

CX747

Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:16 am

I think that what has been lost on some of the audience is the fact that some of what she says is true but is overshadowed by her over the top delivery. Honestly though, it isn't anything I haven't heard before at work, in the car or just hanging out. Canada is a sovereign nation who can do as it pleases, that being said, the United States truly does provide for its real time defenses. That does deserve respect and gratitude.

Also as for thinking like Anne, not I think for myself. When one sits down though and actually reads her serious dialogs she seems right on point. Unfortunately, the pc folk don't understand either of distribution methods.

CX747

Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:18 am

Also, "Super Smart" "Super Liberal" "Super Lawyers" are for the most part "Super Dumb". Some of the most oblivious people I know have Master's Degrees yet can understand how the world really works.

SlamClick

Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:24 am

"Ann Coulter is just Rush Limbaugh on the rag....."

Now that is funny!

Pacificjourney if you approved of me I'd blow my brains out without bothering to leave a note. (though that was a good line)

[Edited 2004-12-11 03:49:28]

StarAC17

Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:42 pm

COULTER: There is also something called, when you're allowed to exist on the same continent of the United States of America, protecting you with a nuclear shield around you, you're polite and you support us when we've been attacked on our own soil. They [Canada] violated that protocol.

We did stand by the US in Afghanistan and are still there but we did not want to go into Iraq without UN support and therefore didn't.

She makes a good point about the economic factor but she is ignorant about the mindset of the Country Airplay. If we were cut off all our exports of oil, water and electricity to the US we would have sanctions placed on us by WTO treaties that we have signed and our economy would collapse indefinitely. Don't worry though if the US wanted to take over Canada they would have to carpet bomb us to do it. If they did it like they have with Iraq and they think that is bad that will look easy compared to Canada. Also the commonwealth wouldn't allow that to happen.

Falcon84 here is a video about 2 Americans (and 1 Canadian) who need an
ass kicking
http://mediamatters.org/static/video/cc-200412010011.wmv
Engineers Rule The World!!!!!

yyz717

Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:50 am

If your definition of being Canadian is being a bitter rabid anti-American and hard-left socialist, then yes -- I am a reluctant Canadian.

Anyone with an open mind will agree that Ann Coulter is correct on numerous points.

Ann Coulter is just Rush Limbaugh on the rag.....

Are you complimenting Rush Limbaugh? Or just belitting the 50% of the population that is female? Or both? The "on the rag" comment usually diminishes among males after the age of 20 or so. Not in all cases it seems.  Insane

I dumped at the gybe mark in strong winds when I looked up at a Porter Q400 on finals. Can't stop spotting.

SFOMEX

Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:13 am

Well, if liberals have Moore, why conservatives couldn't have their own moron. Furthermore, between a fat ass lier and a kind-of-cute lier, I take Coulter every time, thank you very much.
The only thing worst than the GOP is the Democratic Party, think about it!