Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Boeing7E7
Topic Author

Back From Iraq

Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:49 pm

Back from the rat hole and just in time for Christmas. While the media reports on war war war, just thought I'd pass on some good news. We spent the entire time running humanitarian supplies to people. Most of them genuinly greatful. Outside the triangle, life is pretty normal over there. Hell of a place to live. Hotter than a French hooker on nickle day.

jaysit

RE: Back From Iraq

Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:27 pm

Hell of a place to live. Hotter than a French hooker on nickle day.

Uh Huh.

Winter comes to the Fertile Crescent in early November. Like it has every year since the mesozoic age, and like it did this year.

The highs in Basra way in the south have averaged 66 degrees over the past 4 weeks. Its been even colder in Najaf.

Exactly which Iraq were you in?
Atheism is Myth Understood.

Boeing7E7
Topic Author

Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:33 pm

Based in Kuwait coordinating C-130 drops, couple of runs to Mosul, Nykayb (sp), and Halabja (sp). Considering it's 27 outside where I'm at right now, it's hot. Put on a vest, a flight suit and sit in the sun all day, play war games for an hour a day in a chem suit and tell me the weather is mild.

Idiot.

[Edited 2004-12-16 07:38:36]

fraspotter

Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:47 am

Well as you can see, I am still down here, and it is hotter than blaazes. However, it is starting to cool down a little, but not much. I'll be coming back to my homebase in germany in mid january... I can not wait that long...
"The strength of the turbulence is directly proportional to the temperature of your coffee."

— Gunter's Second Law of Air Travel

Falcon84

Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:54 am

Gotta like your PR spin on the disaster that is Iraq.

But I must say it's nice to see you back safe and sound.
Work Right, Fly Hard

aloges

Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:57 am

Sweet! A guy gets back from Iraq and wants to tell us one or to things we don't see on TV, and he gets flamed for claiming it was hot...

Give 'em a break, will you please?
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Boeing7E7
Topic Author

Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:14 am

We were surprised to come back early. Some of the guys at home volunteered while we were there to split the tour. We were gone for Thanksgiving, they're gone for Christmas. Thank God for the Air Force and it's willingness to be flexible, it'll be nice being home for Christmas.

And Falcon... It's not spin. The media is after a story, there's no story where it's quiet. You can lump FOX in there as well. I'm not discounting the body bags or injured either. The poitn being there are two sides to what is goign on over there. It's humbling. Those people have a real f'd up existance and the do have an opportunity to change that. Whether they decide to or not is up to them, but at least they have a chance.

[Edited 2004-12-16 17:22:44]

HOMER71

Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:19 am

You can forget about that, Aloges...for those who are against the war in Iraq, anything positive going on there will be dismissed as propaganda (just as anything negative reported will be chalked up to media bias by the other side).

But, to echo Falcon's sentiment, welcome back, 7E7!
"On spaceship earth there are no passengers...only crew."

Falcon84

Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:30 am

Homer, I'll simply go with what CIA Station Chief is telling the president, and that is that Iraq is a bloody mess.

It's good to see people like 7e7 going there to help those people. I'm proud that he's able to do so. My point is this: he was graciously there to give aid because of what we've done. 7e7's charity wouldn't have been necessary except for the war we started.
Work Right, Fly Hard

Boeing7E7
Topic Author

Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:37 am

I'd hardly call it charity. We helped rebuild several other nations in a war torn past. Whether you agree with the reasons for going, it needed to be done. Like I said, these people had (and in many areas that aren't even war torn) a real f'd up existance. Saddam had everything all wrapped up in one centralized area, the rest he could clearly give a shit about.

Falcon84

Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:38 am

Whether you agree with the reasons for going, it needed to be done

On that, my friend, I agree with you 100%

But I will never, ever support this war, no matter what, and I lay the blame for us having to do this one one man. End of story.
Work Right, Fly Hard

Marco

Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:42 am

But I will never, ever support this war, no matter what, and I lay the blame for us having to do this one one man. End of story.

We understand Alpha. But Are we going to have to hear about it every single day?

Maybe 7E7 can tell us what Iraq is like, rather than you just wasting another thread...
Proud to be an Assyrian!

Falcon84

Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:43 am

We understand Alpha. But Are we going to have to hear about it every single day?

With all respect, I'll say it as often as I can.
Work Right, Fly Hard

CaptOveur

Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:01 am

"With all respect, I'll say it as often as I can."

And we will all still not care. Your opinion was noted by every member of this board 6mos ago, no need to keep flogging the dead horse.
Things were better when it was two guys in a dorm room.

Falcon84

Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:03 am

And we will all still not care. Your opinion was noted by every member of this board 6mos ago, no need to keep flogging the dead horse.

As long as dead Americans keep coming back, I'll keep flogging said horse.
Work Right, Fly Hard

gigneil

Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:13 am

I care. I still care. And I still agree.

N

cfalk

Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:33 am

7e7's charity wouldn't have been necessary except for the war we started.

So Iraq was perfectly fine and self-sufficient before the war, eh?

Charles
The only thing you should feel when shooting a terrorist: Recoil.

luv2fly

Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:38 am

I have to agree with Falcon and say it loud and say it often, least we forget.
You can cut the irony with a knife

KYIPpilot

Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:45 am

So Iraq was perfectly fine and self-sufficient before the war, eh?

Self sufficient, yes. Fine? Well, probably not, at least by our definition. I don't want to get into another arguement here, but there was no reason for the US to go into Iraq.
"It starts when you're always afraid; You step out of line, the man come and take you away" -Buffalo Springfield

xjramper

Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:03 am

Since no one else has said it, I would like to welcome you back to the states. I would also like to thank you for your service. Glad to hear some good news from over there, since media like the alphabet soup cannot report it. God bless you and Merry Christmas 7E7.

XJR
Look ma' no hands!

aerobalance

Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:28 am

Boeing7e7,

Glad to see you back, safe and sound. Interesting to hear your first-hand observations on how Sadam couldn't care less about people in his country....Some people tend to forget THAT matter existed BEFORE the war....
"Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy..."

airplay

Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:02 am

Boeing7E7, did you happen to scope out any potential vacation spots? I would love to own some property in a nice sunny spot. And how much do they charge for beer? Steak dinner? Valet? You make it sound so dreamy I'm starting to see why so many young Americans are giving an arm and/or a leg to be there!

daedaeg

Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:23 am

Well i'm not going to make some smart remark like others have to try to stir up a debate on whether going into iraq was wrong or not. I will just say Welcome Back Boeing7E7. You and those like you have done us proud and continue to do so everyday.
Everyday you're alive is a good day.

Boeing7E7
Topic Author

Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:39 am

Boeing7E7, did you happen to scope out any potential vacation spots? I would love to own some property in a nice sunny spot. And how much do they charge for beer? Steak dinner? Valet? You make it sound so dreamy I'm starting to see why so many young Americans are giving an arm and/or a leg to be there!

I heard the hole they found Saddam in is on e-bay. Dirt cheap.

Falcon84

Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:09 am

I heard the hole they found Saddam in is on e-bay. Dirt cheap.

"Dirt" cheap? HAHA! Good play on words!  Big thumbs up
Work Right, Fly Hard

commander_rabb

Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:42 am

Welcome back 7E7!

As for the town crier who trumpets every other thread about the U.S. being in Iraq. Yawn! Deal with it and put your support behind the effort. That's 100% support. Your nation has spoken, as has its leader.

That's our biggest trouble when in the future rouge nations and people will always bring to mind the "We should not be there" crowd. Until we silence the opposition after we let them have their minority views aired we will always have the problem of "there is opposition so we can win" scenario in the minds of tyrants.

Again welcome back 7E7!

Falcon84

Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:46 am

Deal with it and put your support behind the effort. That's 100% support. Your nation has spoken, as has its leader.

1. I will NOT support something I'm against. Maybe in your dream world of a perfect order where everyone goose steps together, we don't have a choice but to support it. But this is America, where it's my duty to protest what I think is wrong when it comes to my government. So sorry, I cannot and will not comply with your nazi-like demand.

2. Sounds like you're demanding my loyalty for this war. Again, I don't live in a dictatorship, so take your demand for 100% support and shove it.

3. George W. Bush doesn't think or act for myself. Maybe you not your head and give him a cyber hand-job ever time he speaks, but I think for myself.

He is our leader, not our dictator.

So I'll continue to voice my opposition to this shit in Iraq, and be damned what you, or anyone else thinks, Commander.
Work Right, Fly Hard

commander_rabb

Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:56 am

Alphafalcon you can spout all you want. But remember this, you feed those who oppose us with your opposition. Hope you are comfortable with that. I am not. It is far too late for opposing views. Fight hard to win not to waffle with "uh do we need to be there attitude".

Telling me to shove it is poor form as well. Why so defensive? Weak stance perhaps? You seem to have that habit.

Falcon84

Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:01 pm

But remember this, you feed those who oppose us with your opposition.

Oh, puhleeez. Don't try to put all the blame for world opposition of this dumb ass war on my shoulders. Maybe the gullibles on the right will buy your manure, but those with a brain see right through that. I am responsible for one thing-MY OPINION, NOTHING ELSE.

Those you talk about will believe what you want. So sorry, Mr. Goebbles, I'm still against this war.

That assinine little sentence was about as close as you could come in calling me a disloyal American. Again-stick it where the sun don't shine. Just because I don't agree with this idiot war doesn't make me, or any other American agaist it, disloyal or unpatriotic.

Nice try, though. Now, go say "seig heil" to you picture of Bush.

It is far too late for opposing views.

It's never too late for opposiing views. Ask all these Republicans coming out and saying Bush that Rummy has to go, and then get back to me on that idiot sentence.

And I'm telling you to shove it for one reason: you deserve it. Fair enough?

Your problem, Commander, is you can't distinguish between supporting our troops, who are doing a fantastic job with the mess they've been handed by their C-in-C, and supporting the DECISION to go to war. I will never support that decision, therefore I don't support what we've done there.

But I will stand by our troops, hope they get the job done, ill-conceived thought the mission they were given may be, and get home.

They are not one in the same, and never will be.

[Edited 2004-12-17 04:06:31]
Work Right, Fly Hard

commander_rabb

Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:29 pm

The decision WAS made. WAS.

Now deal with it and drop the woe is America attitude. You support the troops but not the war? You can't have it both ways no matter how hard you may think you can spin it. Sorry it does not work.

Nice try though. I'll give that.

Telling me to stick it where the sun don't shine is again poor form on your part. I ask again. Why so defensive? Weak stance perhaps? You seem to have the habit ingrained in your psyche.

Defeatest to the end.

Sniff sniff said the town crier.
 Yeah sure

theCoz

Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:38 pm

...okay...

to get back on topic, anyone remember that 60 minutes special where they documented the life of people in a town of northern Iraq? You'd never know the country was occupied or at war.

Makes you wonder how much the media does skew things.

Falcon84

Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:43 pm

You support the troops but not the war? You can't have it both ways no matter how hard you may think you can spin it. Sorry it does not work.

God, but you are dense: I support our troops, as I want them to finish the job, and come home. I DO NOT, AND WILL NOT, support the decision that sent them to that war. That isn't "spin", that's how I see it.

I'm don't step in-lock with an Administration becuase it decided to start an ill-advised war.

I'm beginning to think you DON'T get it, because your mind CAN'T get it.

Defeatest to the end.

ROTFL. You sanctimonious person! Defeatest? No, not at all. Realist? More than you'll ever be on this subject. You just blindly follow what Bush says, and can't even think for yourself on this subject.
Work Right, Fly Hard

tanyaluvs2fly

Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:52 pm

my friend is over in Iraq with I think the Infantry division... he is a sgt. in the reserves.. did 5 yrs in army... I will be glad to have him home..

Thank you for being overseas and i'm glad you are back healthy. Best wishes to you and happy holidays
Live, Laugh, Love!

commander_rabb

Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:46 pm

Alphafalcon, you need to realize that you can't win a war if you don't believe in it no matter how much you may think supporting the troops will overcome your lack of faith in the decision to go to war. You have to put those feelings behind, move forward and fight fight fight.

You can believe what you believe but when that decision is made, your feelings are out the door and you must now execute as though you believe you are right like you have never believed before. Period.

I am certainly glad that there are not people like you under my command with your thinking. With all due respect.

saxdiva

Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:17 pm

Argh.

My mom works for the Army--the Corps of Engineers, to be specific--and I hear a lot about the humanitarian effort based on the projects she's working on. Civilian as well as active-duty personnel go through her division, and most are very committed to what they're doing (a lot of infrastructure projects, schools, and aid logistics). It's puzzling that these stories do tend to get downplayed even though there's plenty of conservative media around to report on them, but I have noticed that they rarely get any more airtime than a now-and-again report on NPR.

So, it really seems unreasonably biased to discount returning personnel's stories of humanitarian progress as "spin." Regardless of how opposed one might be to the Administration's decision to invade the country, it's still pretty unfair to bash the guys who are over there working their asses off. They're the instruments of our foreign policy--NOT the makers of it.

Anyhow... welcome back Boeing7E7, and happy holidays.

Cheers,
Leanne
See terms for details....

n229nw

Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:52 pm

Saxdiva,

Nice post. While I am extremely opposed to the war, I think you make a very important point. I know a soldier in Iraq, who also believes the decision to go to war was indefensible, but who wonders why no one reports the school kids hugging him when he brings them supplies, etc.

It's hard for me to get over the indefensible things we've done: not only the deaths and torture, etc., but also the destruction of infrastructure; however, it's nice to be reminded there are other things going on too that we shouldn't forget, and many people trying to help within the context they are in.
All Glory to the Hypnotoad!

xjramper

Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:01 pm

I am certainly glad that there are not people like you under my command with your thinking.

Ditto to that.

And Commander, dont try to rationalize with him, or, in his own words, insult his "intelligence". I have already tried that and it just doesn't seem to work.

Welcome to my respected users list. Not only because you and I agree with each other, but that you know what you are talking about. Thank you for your service.

XJR
Look ma' no hands!

Falcon84

Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:23 pm

You have to put those feelings behind, move forward and fight fight fight.

You feel so strongly, you go over there and fight fight fight. Again, you are asking for nothing but blind obedience, and I will not oblige you.

Regardless of how opposed one might be to the Administration's decision to invade the country, it's still pretty unfair to bash the guys who are over there working their asses off. They're the instruments of our foreign policy--NOT the makers of it.

Agree, 100% We can never do again what we did to the soldiers returning from Vietnam, which is literally spit in their faces. That diminishes us all, and the sacrifice these men and woman make every day.

Commander_rabb, I have a cousin who is a doctor, and and officer in the United States Navy. He went over and served in a MASH type hospital near the front line. I told him I was very proud of his service, but that I opposed the war and the political decision to send him there. He disagreed with me, which is fine, but he understood my position, and had no problem with it.

Again, if you want blind obedience, then start your own dictatorship.
Work Right, Fly Hard

dl021

Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:48 pm

boeing7e7...thanks and welcome home. your service is appreciated. It does get pretty damn hot in an airplane wearing all that crap, doesn't it? Keep telling it like it is, both the good and the bad.

fraspotter....your profile says you are infantry....I was just at Fort Benning yesterday for the last Airborne class graduation of the year pinning the wings on a friends son, and Fort Benning has not changed much...I'm sure you are incredibly happy to hear that  Big grin . They are building a new section of the post for a brigade that is coming from somewhere but not going to stay in where they were posted previously, so if you guys are due to rotate out, you might be headed back stateside.

In the meantime be careful with the escalating levels of violence expected up to the elections. Stay safe and watch out for your buddies so they can watch out for you. We all want you to come back in one piece.

Thanks for your service and sacrifices. Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things but welcome to my RU list.

Ian
Is my Pan Am ticket to the moon still good?

AA777

Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:03 am

Whether you agree with the reasons for going, it needed to be done

That is hogwash. The president and his entire admin lied to the people, saying "WMD! WMD! IN IRAQ!" It was not "Lets go free Iraqis from Tyranny.... blah blah blah..." That was a cop out after the found out that Saddam didnt have WMD.
This war was a mistake. The only way that the U.S. will get what it wants (oil) out of Iraq, is to keep military presence and MORE of it, until things calm down. However, Iraqis are not going to be occupied, that is the mentality, and they shouldnt be occupied. This war was a mistake. It was for all the wrong reasons. Iraq did not do anything to us. Hundreds of thousands of casualties... Now people will tell me that I am disrespecting all of the soldiers who fought, died, etc. I think that is ridiculous. Just because I say that they experienced horrible things for no reason, doesnt mean I dont respect their actions. They did not have a choice. They should be commended for all of their work. Lord knows that our president would not be on the front lines, but its easy for him and Rummy to play war games from the pentagon and decide how many Iraqis and how many Americans die every day....

This war was a mistake, mark my words.

-AA777

Boeing7E7
Topic Author

Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:23 am

Boy did this turn into a pissing match.  Sad

AA777

Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:15 am

Boeing7E7,

Sorry that this thread turned into a fight. (They usually do...).... Its hard to keep our opinions to ourselves when we feel so strongly about these things, no matter what our opinion is. Anyhow, welcome back home! (I feel bad for not saying that in my first post.)

-AA777

JetMechMD80

Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:18 am

Boeing7E7,

Welcome home. Congrats on a job well done, and thank you.

Falcon84

First off, the United States of America did NOT start this war. This war was started with the invasion of Kuwait by Iraq, in 1990. They're was a cease fire. The cease fire was violated more than once by Iraq, Shooting at our aircraft patrolling the No-Fly zone is one example. Iraq was also in violation of a number of UN resolutions, the most notable being #1441. So in short this is the same war which Iraq started, it was picked up where it was left off. It least this time, it looks like it is going to be finished. And when it is we can bring our people home.

Regardless of how you feel, and you have the right to feel any way you want, the time for debate is before we put our people on the ground. Once they are in the field, the debate should stop, for it does aid the enemy. It encourages them to keep resisting, and that causes more of our people to be hurt. A good debate is essential prior to using our military, and a good debate after is healthy to our democracy. However a debate during the act, only hurts our people. I am sorry you can not understand that.

But anyway, just complaining about it "being wrong" and saying "we started it" helps no one. Things are not that simple.

BTW: Before you give me the stock left-wing answer of "when are you going to enlist" I will tell you I already did. I was there the first time around.
"I get along great with nobody"~ Billy Idol

jetblast

Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:42 am

First, a big thank you to all of the brave soldiers who posted in this thread. Whether you are in Afghanistan fighting the 9/11 retaliation or in Iraq fighting the War on Terror, we thank you for risking your lives to help ours. You are the bravest people on this earth. To the deceased soldiers, may you rest in peace.

W E W I L L N E V E R F O R G E T

S E P T E M B E R 1 1 , 2 0 0 1

Regards
JetBlast @ BWI
Speedbird Concorde One

commander_rabb

Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:42 am

He disagreed with me, which is fine, but he understood my position, and had no problem with it.

I have no problem with your position either. What I have issue with is you constant "we should not be there", "this unjust war", blah blah blah. Enough already! We all know your position. It is people like you, loud mouths who give the enemy comfort in that "hey there are people in the United States who hate this war and we can turn public opinion to OUR opinion. That's fundamentally wrong for you to do. All your griping serves no purpose. It’s too late for griping. We are there and we will have to FIGHT until we win.

You oppose the war. We get it already. Now deal with it and let those who can make a difference do what is right.

You say you support the troops but you can’t have it both ways. Sorry, but that’s a big lie and enough spin to topple a light pole.

You have to believe what you are fighting for. PERIOD!

dl021

Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:15 am

Rabb....I agree that to effectively fight for something you have to believe in it (unless you are a lawyer) but I think that the loyal opposition can be good citizens while still opposing the reasons for war.

If they start agreeing with the enemy and demanding our retreat from the war then this is a problem. If they vote against the military or campaign to the detriment of our forces then they cross the line.

I agree that Falcon needs to get past his anger sometimes in order to be productive in discussion, but I also think we need a vocal opposition to keep us thinking.

Is my Pan Am ticket to the moon still good?

commander_rabb

Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:01 am

but I also think we need a vocal opposition to keep us thinking.

Agreed. We had that opposition...now No more thinking or debate. It's time for action with 100% backing. The time for debate is over it HAS LONG SINCE PAST.

He and others in this country need to get over the fact we are there. Move it over already and kill haji because he will damn well kill you first. This is no chess game this is war! We don't need some clown saying "Uhhhhh I support you" then go out and march in the street saying how wrong it is. A preposterous wishy wash is what it is. Alphafalcon is out in left field on this issue. Hell, he's not even near the ball park!

As I said before I am glad people like him are not under my command or others like him because if they were, this country and it's military would be in some serious trouble.

Thankfully we can rest easy for we are not even close!

Falcon84

Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:59 pm

First off, the United States of America did NOT start this war. This war was started with the invasion of Kuwait by Iraq, in 1990.

Typical idiocy. The war in 1991 was started when Iraq invaded Kuwait. We threw Iraq out of Kuwait. That war ended 13 years ago, with a Cease Fire.

This war was started in March 2003, with the U.S. firing the first shots, by invading a soverign nation, that was not at war with us, and had offered no threats to us-gee, sounds like Kuwait vis-a-vis Iraq in 1990, doesn't it.

I know it comforts you conservatives to think this highlighted sentence is true. But it's not. It's horse shit, and that's all it is. WE invaded them, out of paranoia, out of fear, out of settling a score; for political gain. Iraq didn't fire a shot at is in 2003 until we invaded.

You can bury your conservative head in the sand, but what you say, to be blunt, is an outright lie.

I have no problem with your position either.

That's an outright falsehood, too, and you know it. You are DEMANDING that I drop my opposition to the war. You can't make it any clearer.

What I have issue with is you constant "we should not be there", "this unjust war", blah blah blah.

ROTFL. You tell me you have no problem with my position, but my position is we shouldn't be there, and that it IS an unjust war!! Again, it seems that part goes right over your head. Unbelievable.

Agreed. We had that opposition...now No more thinking or debate. It's time for action with 100% backing. The time for debate is over it HAS LONG SINCE PAST.

The time for debate IS NEVER PAST!!! Maybe in your delusional world, my friend, but you do not speak for me, and you never will. I will continue to oppose this war; continue to say we shouldn't have gone, and that we've made a mess of a nation that wasn't at war with us. Now, if you want me to walk, goose-step with you, you can forget it.

And btw, it was the fact that there was no htinking and debate in the first place that led us in to this shithole that you support.

You can support this idiocy all you want. In the end, you're the ones that look like fools.
Work Right, Fly Hard

pacificjourney

Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:47 pm

Comm. rabb may be a first class twat but at least he lives by what he says,

" Now, no more thinking .... "

Don't worry rabb, others will still do the thinking and you just relax and keep doing what it is you do.

"I am certainly glad that there are not people like you under my command with your thinking."

Again thinking seems low on your list. Just who and what do you 'command' ? Your profile hints deliciously that it's mysterious somewhat secret and no doubt you can't tell ....

I guessing admin., something in paper clips and corrective fluid.
" Help, help ... I'm being oppressed ... "

commander_rabb

Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:45 pm

Alphafalcon you just don't get it do you? The time for debate is over. It was over in March 2003. The decision was made. People had their say and today we fight. You say you support the troops but you don't like what they do or where they are at. You call that support? That's some support. If that's the kind of support you give you can keep it. And you talk about idiocy? We know you don't like this war but it's out of your hands and you MUST deal with it.

Again, keep your superficial support. No one needs it or wants it.

You can't imagine the kind of harm people like you cause around the world in regards to how others view our fortitude and strength. Our enemies feed off of you and like minded limp dish towels. Too bad.