Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

UTA_flyinghigh

RE: Rub Those Breast With Olive Oil

Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:03 pm

200th reply ! Yayers !

UTA  checkeredflag 
Fly to live, live to fly - Air France/KLM Flying Blue Platinum, BMI Diamond Club Gold, Emirates Skywards

WunalaYann

Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:52 pm

Much talk, but not many contenders...

So, once for all, who will be the first one to experience the Boob Loob feeling?

Smile

Cheers.

monteycarlos

Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:04 pm

One thing is going through every persons mind when reading this - I want to try this out!!!!

And guess what, there is probably only one thing stopping us all - the fact that trying this out will probably be a felony resulting in jail time!

I still want to try it though... god condemn the person that started this thread!
It's a beautiful night to fly like a phoenix...

iakobos

Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:28 am

Monteycarlos,

Why would that be a felony ?
I am not familiar with US or Australian laws, but in Europe nothing says you cannot rub whatever you wish as long as it is not in the open (aka public area).

If needed, it should be rather easy to obtain the relevant administration's approval for the therapeutic treatment, there is ample evidence that Greek pregant women did use it as far back as the 6th BC, the lubricating properties of virgin oil were already known to improve the elasticity of the skin.

SXFAN

Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:54 am

Quoting Iakobos (Reply 203):
If needed, it should be rather easy to obtain the relevant administration's approval for the therapeutic treatment, there is ample evidence that Greek pregant women did use it as far back as the 6th BC, the lubricating properties of virgin oil were already known to improve the elasticity of the skin.

And not only of the skin Iakove  Wink

redngold

Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:53 am

Monteycarlos:

As we are providing an elective medical service, there will of course be waivers for each patient to sign. We will provide the highest level of professionality in service but the patient will learn, through our pre-treatment education program, that there may be... er... side effects to the application process, and that these are completely normal reactions.

There is nothing in any treatment plan that requires the patient to undergo the application procedure, nor is there any specification for repeat visits (minimum or maximum number.) New patients may be charged a new patient fee, but only so that we can effectively manage their records and properly assess their needs for any further treatment.

Every patient will be completely aware of the application process before treatment commences.

redngold
Up, up and away!

monteycarlos

Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:50 am

Quoting Iakobos (Reply 203):
Why would that be a felony ?
I am not familiar with US or Australian laws, but in Europe nothing says you cannot rub whatever you wish as long as it is not in the open (aka public area).

Quoting Redngold (Reply 205):
Every patient will be completely aware of the application process before treatment commences.

Yeah I kinda meant doing it without permission in the middle of a public area...
It's a beautiful night to fly like a phoenix...

redngold

Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:53 am

MonteyCarlos,

I believe this will fall under the same clause as that which allows rolling mammography clinics. The Boob Lube Van will be an enclosed space with treatment areas inside and therefore will not allow for any indecent public exposure.

We certainly respect the privacy of our patients!

redngold
Up, up and away!

MD11Engineer

Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:12 am

Excuse me, but shouldn´t we extend the treatment to other parts of the body as well? I understand that the unsaturaed fatty acids in olive oil are very good for skin of the ladies. I´d suggest we offer full body treatment as well.
This could be coupled with a massage treatment. Before the treatment we should offer the ladies a relaxing stay in a jacuzzi. The offering of a selection of drinks should e considered as well...
The lady should feel like new born and completely satisfied after her stay in our lube-a-boob clinic. This way we will have returning customers.

Jan

[Edited 2005-04-25 00:36:29]
Je Suis Charlie et je suis Ahmet aussi

SXFAN

Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:22 am

I just received the images of our December's crop. I can become one of your suppliers if your board of managers agree.
Just give me a notice and i m ready.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/SXFAN/IMG_1186.jpg

MD11Engineer

Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:38 am

I´m just thinking... does any of you Greek guys have a vinyard as well? We could offer a good selection of wines plus e.g. French champagne to go with the treatment... to relieve inner tensions.
Our female board members can probably give us some advice, since they understand the psychology of our patients better than us.

Jan

[Edited 2005-04-25 00:53:18]

SXFAN

Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:47 am

I do have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smile
We can also produce and other derivatives such as raki= tsikoudia= grapa...=
70% pure alcohol.

ScarletHarlot

Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:09 am

Quoting MD11Engineer (Reply 208):
completely satisfied

This is most certainly how the ladies should feel after their visit to the Lube-a-Boob van.

A jacuzzi...some champagne...and men to rub you down with olive oil? This sounds like a winner to me! I feel strongly that we should not charge much for a basic treatment, because our goal is to bring health benefits to all women. But when we add in a jacuzzi and champagne...I suspect we could make some money!  Smile
But that was when I ruled the world

vaporlock

Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:53 pm

Quoting Monteycarlos (Reply 202):
One thing is going through every persons mind when reading this - I want to try this out!!!!

And guess what, there is probably only one thing stopping us all - the fact that trying this out will probably be a felony resulting in jail time!

I still want to try it though... god condemn the person that started this thread!

Well, you can thank the one and only "Superfly" for the post! He started it and I'm sure it will be here for a long time! He can probably give you some pointers as to "how not to end up in jail"..... scratchchin 

Quoting MD11Engineer (Reply 208):
Excuse me, but shouldn´t we extend the treatment to other parts of the body as well? I understand that the unsaturaed fatty acids in olive oil are very good for skin of the ladies. I´d suggest we offer full body treatment as well.

Jan, now your talking!!!  angel 

Phyllis  bouncy 

iakobos

Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:43 am

Fm: VP Products Development / Procurement
To: VP Field Ops
cc: CEO - VP Marketing
-- for comment--

Full body applications were envisaged in the early days of the thread, we saw no justification in restricting the treatment to the sole surface of the mammary glands.

From a productivity point of view however, we are of the opinion that the company should focus specifically on the Lube-a-boob concept, both an affordable treatment for most and a lucrative proposition for our company.

In order to accomodate full body application in the list of services, we think that this could be part of a special "luxury package", only available upon prior request and according to availability of slots and task- qualified personel, and whose price would reflect the extra costs incurred. Understandably the price tag would make it only accessible to a certain elite.

To counterbalance, in an honest effort to avoid discrimination, we would suggest offering (ourselves) the ability to self-sponsor subjects we would deem would particularly benefit from the full treatment.
The responsibility would be left to the mobile clinic manager, while the request for self-sponsoring could emanate from any clinic staff member.

ps: Vassilis, do you sell these to SKF to make ball-bearings ?

vaporlock

Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:34 pm

April, thanks for this great sign! It will be used well!!!!  rotfl 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/MsLock/April.jpg

If any of you have signs that you feel could be used, by all means send them to me!!!  wave 

Phyllis  bouncy 

MD11Engineer

Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:57 pm

We should offer treatment in different price ranges, starting from appliction to the breasts alone, through full body treatment and full service (a treatment which will taske several hours). Additionally to the jacuzzi I´d suggest to install a Finnish style sauna with relaxing are and maybe a genuine Tuirkish bath (Gosh, the truck must be BIIIG!).

Jan

CON207

Sun May 01, 2005 3:41 am

I've got some Olive Oil handy.
Great lubricant for the skin but gets abit greasy. If I use too much I could end up with a chest like Jordan.  Wink. I'm quite happy with my size chest. Big grin

Sue
Being ill sucks. Never take life for granted!!

allstarflyer

Sun May 01, 2005 6:57 am

Quoting Superfly (Thread starter):
It's been discovered that olive oil help prevents breast cancer. I've sort of knew this all along.

Quoting Iakobos (Reply 214):
Full body applications were envisaged in the early days of the thread, we saw no justification in restricting the treatment to the sole surface of the mammary glands.

Quoting CON207 (Reply 217):
I've got some Olive Oil handy.

Well, I guess it never hurts to save ideas for later.

And, if there is such a thing, I'm sure this is currently "Thread Of The Year" running away.

-R
Living the American Dream

vaporlock

Sun May 08, 2005 5:59 am

OK...ladies and gentlemen!!! We need to finalize the Olive Oil bottles....so if you have any suggestions please send them....bottle style & label???

We also need more staff members....so if there are any others out there who would like to be a part of this adventure please forward your pic to me!!!

I'm away vacationing in Vancouver, BC .....but I shall have the Boob Lube Plane and other items ready to post once I get back....

Keep those suggestions coming!

Phyllis  bouncy 

allstarflyer

Sun May 08, 2005 7:27 am

Quoting Redngold (Reply 178):
I have found some art glass that may be useful for decoration and/or sampling of product.

Quoting Redngold (Reply 120):
However I agree that the bare hands approach ensures the highest quality of application - after all, you wouldn't want to leave any dry spots, would you?

redngold

PS I could assist with marketing to the plus-size cohort -- speaking from a 44DD perspective

Yikes, girl! After reading some of your other posts (like in "A Simple Question . . .), my conclusions were all wrong about you!!  wideeyed  scratchchin 

I wonder if Phyllis can tell me if the van is a YYZ thing, or if the show goes on the road? No need to roll this way, though - a woman shouldn't look elsewhere to find what she could have in the comforts of home.  Wink

-R
Living the American Dream

ScarletHarlot

Sun May 08, 2005 11:27 am

Allstarflyer - I think you are missing the intent of the Boob Lube Van! It is definitely meant to go on the road, and it's not meant necessarily to satisfy women, though that could and should be a good side effect - it is meant to provide a valuable health service throughout (so far) North America and Europe.

Did we ever get pilots signed up to pilot the Boob Lube Plane?

redngold

Tue May 10, 2005 2:22 am

Allstarflyer -

I do have my limits. I have applied for marketing and clerical support positions only, although I may be qualified to do some client counseling. You don't have to worry about finding me in any of the treatment areas.  Wink
Up, up and away!

vaporlock

Mon May 16, 2005 8:16 am

Quoting Allstarflyer (Reply 220):
I wonder if Phyllis can tell me if the van is a YYZ thing, or if the show goes on the road? No need to roll this way, though - a woman shouldn't look elsewhere to find what she could have in the comforts of home.

Allstarflyer, the van is not just a YYZ thing.....the show must go on!!! So, it will go on the road and we will also have Fly-In's as well. We do however need some pilots to come forward to help us get to some of those out of the way destinations.  wave 

We do have a volunteer to drive the 18 wheeler....so that's good.  smirk 

Phyllis  bouncy 

UTA_flyinghigh

Tue May 17, 2005 3:29 pm

...plan a stopover via Dublin, Ireland  Silly

UTA  checkeredflag 
Fly to live, live to fly - Air France/KLM Flying Blue Platinum, BMI Diamond Club Gold, Emirates Skywards

vaporlock

Wed May 18, 2005 10:30 am

Quoting UTA_flyinghigh (Reply 224):
...plan a stopover via Dublin, Ireland

UTA

UTA....we will definately stop in Dublin, Ireland!!! I hear that "leprecons" have a great way with woman!!! he he Besides, we need to check up on you to see if your looking for a full-time job!!  wave 

Phyllis  bouncy 

vaporlock

Tue May 24, 2005 1:14 pm

Quoting UTA_flyinghigh (Reply 224):
...plan a stopover via Dublin, Ireland

UTA

UTA_flyinghigh....we are just putting together our summer flight schedule. Please let us know when the best time to visit you will be???

Quoting Allstarflyer (Reply 220):

I wonder if Phyllis can tell me if the van is a YYZ thing, or if the show goes on the road? No need to roll this way, though - a woman shouldn't look elsewhere to find what she could have in the comforts of home.

Allstarflyer, plese let us know if your available for a little extra work this summer?? We could sure use you on our team!

Quoting MD11Engineer (Reply 216):
We should offer treatment in different price ranges, starting from appliction to the breasts alone, through full body treatment and full service (a treatment which will taske several hours). Additionally to the jacuzzi I�d suggest to install a Finnish style sauna with relaxing are and maybe a genuine Tuirkish bath (Gosh, the truck must be BIIIG!).

Jan

Jan, we need you to start putting together a price list so we can have flyers printed.....remember that customers now expect more bang for their buck! So don't overprice any of the services offered!!!

Superfly, have you got the music ready??? We will need a list of the songs you think would best keep everyone working at peek performance!!!

And remember guys, keep those hands soft!!!

Phyllis  bouncy 

ScarletHarlot

Tue May 24, 2005 2:37 pm

We also need a plane - preferrably something cool so we can entice cool pilots to fly it. Now, who shall we ask to be our designated Lube-a-Boob pilots? They would be very lucky men!

AWspicious

Wed May 25, 2005 4:02 am

Quoting Scarlet Harlot:
"We also need a plane - preferrably something cool so we can entice cool pilots to fly it. Now, who shall we ask to be our designated Lube-a-Boob pilots? They would be very lucky men!"

I nominate CessnaPimp and CaptainGomes for the (Canadian) flight deck crew.

I think we could use a pimped-out L1011 with the mid-cabin lifts and convert the lower galley for the (optional) post-lube sauna and hot tub ops.

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Bjorn van der Velpen
View Large View Medium

Photo © Jeff Bigelow

Several good examples can be found in stroage.

View Large View Medium

Photo © Europix
View Large View Medium

Photo © Duncan Stewart

There's just something about an airplane with a fat bottom and nice engines that gets me thinking of Barry White tunes.

View Large View Medium

Photo © AirNikon
View Large View Medium

Photo © Jorge Abreu - Madeira Spotters

My perfect airplane.
Nevermind political correctness - Envision using your turn signals!

KyleLosAngeles

Wed May 25, 2005 4:04 am

I will pay Johan $500 to kill this thread and eliminate any trace of its existence.

Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile
Happy 2006

MD11Engineer

Wed May 25, 2005 4:17 am

Quoting Vaporlock (Reply 226):
Jan, we need you to start putting together a price list so we can have flyers printed.....remember that customers now expect more bang for their buck! So don't overprice any of the services offered!!!

Phyllis,

To set up a price list I will need at least the following information:

1) Price of olive oil
2) Prices of packaging
3) Cost of vehicles
4) Insurance costs
5) Taxes

Jan

AWspicious

Wed May 25, 2005 4:20 am

"I will pay Johan $500 to kill this thread and eliminate any trace of its existence."

Not a chance... Not when he stands to earn a percentage of our profits.
Nevermind political correctness - Envision using your turn signals!

ORFflyer

Wed May 25, 2005 4:27 am

Quoting KyleLosAngeles (Reply 229):
I will pay Johan $500 to kill this thread and eliminate any trace of its existence.

You've got to be kidding!! This thread is my nomination for "Thread of the Year" (see Site Related) This is one of many threads that enticed me to join A-Net after surfing around for over a year. I just wish I had joined sooner. Maybe I could have gotten in on this lucrative business adventure and made a few bucks....  Big grin

Which brings up a good point. I'm in Logistics and can assist with any warehousing, and raw product shipping issues that may arise. Just let me know!  Cool

Chip

ScarletHarlot

Wed May 25, 2005 4:34 am

ORFflyer - I do not think it is too late for you to join Lube-A-Boob LLC. I am sure that Ian will chime in with buy-in requirements, and Iakobos will have words of wisdom about just how his olive oil should be shipped and stored. Please have patience and we will let you know how to proceed next.

I will send a message to SlamClick and invite him to be one of our pilots. He's been discussed as our pilot for several months but has not been officially invited.

Edit: corrected spelling mistake, and wanted to confirm that SlamClick has been officially invited to join the Lube-A-Boob team!

[Edited 2005-05-24 21:38:22]

ORFflyer

Wed May 25, 2005 4:43 am

Thanks ScarletHarlot.... a small buy-in fee at this point is completely understandable.  cheerful 

Chip

iakobos

Wed May 25, 2005 4:44 am

From Products/Procurement div to Field Ops div:

Quoting Iakobos (Reply 105):

Ian,
numbers for bottling and distribution
An indicative purchasing price of virgin oil per drum (200L) is 750 Euro, presently around 980$ but expected to be around 910-930$ by November.
Based on 20ft container sea shipment, you can assume a CIP US port around 6.90-7.10$/L (based on 1E = 1.24$)

Note: $US is now a healthier 1.26 to the Euro, so my original forecast stands.

Bottles, printing, bottling, packaging: I have received no offers so far.
I assume a 250mg glass bottle (= one DD size application) of an unsophisticated design would fetch around 1.20-1.50$ if ordered in large quantity.

Mr Spaceman

Wed May 25, 2005 4:49 am

Hello out there. Big grin

I just sent Vaporlock an e-mail (with my photo) requesting to be the official driver of the Boob-Lube tractor trailer. I've been driving tractor trailers for 15 years and have a "perfect" record. So if the boobs are being lubed while we're rolling down the road, or when the rig is parked, trust me, they'll be in good hands (hehe) with me behind the wheel.  Silly

Chris  Smile
"Just a minute while I re-invent myself"

dl021

Wed May 25, 2005 4:50 am

OK....here is the latest from the top.

Board meeting next month for all European franchisees and officers. Location is Paris during the Air Salon, at the Hotel de l'Empereur, Friday night at 1900hrs.

Dress is casual and it is BYOO....bring your own oil!

We will arrange for a US board meeting in August in NYC for those who can attend the NYC meet, and if that meet does not happen, we can make our own happen.

A list of officers and franchisees will be published tonight and our marketing designer, Phyllis, will put out the latest Photo chart for us all.

DL021
Is my Pan Am ticket to the moon still good?

iakobos

Wed May 25, 2005 4:55 am

Quoting ScarletHarlot (Reply 233):
ORFflyer - I do not think it is too late for you to join Lube-A-Boob LLC. I am sure that Ian will chime in with buy-in requirements, and Iakobos will have words of wisdom about just how his olive oil should be shipped and stored. Please have patience and we will let you know how to proceed next.

Absolutely ORF and your application comes in timely.
We need a reliable receiver at port (which one btw ?), trucking, safe storage place, order preparation-despatch-documentation, and insurance (olive oil is a flammable).

Let's see what our CEO says, in-house or subcontracted ?

dl021

Wed May 25, 2005 5:03 am

Your CEO says that it should be discussed at the Board meeting, but my initial thoughts are that we should sub-contract until the volume justifies taking it in-house and then we partner with whomever we are doingbusiness with then. Sort of coopt them and team up.

Iakobos....how is the crop coming along?

Mr Spaceman

Wed May 25, 2005 5:04 am

Hello.

Quoting Iakobos (Reply 238):
(olive oil is a flammable).

Not to fear. As long as the truck has the proper warning placards on it, it's OK to haul it. I hope I get to be the driver!!!!

As a truck driver, I have my "Dangerous Goods" certificate. However, I don't see Olive Oil listed as a flammable liquid. So, I'm wondering, does olive oil only become explosive after it's been lubed on a boob???

Chris

[Edited 2005-05-24 22:33:25]
"Just a minute while I re-invent myself"

ScarletHarlot

Wed May 25, 2005 5:11 am

Ian...shall we prepare an org chart? My HR-role self is thinking we need one. It's important for everyone to know company hierarchy.

MD11Engineer

Wed May 25, 2005 5:25 am

April,

Please go ahead. Mark me down as VP maintenance for our aviation branch in Europe...

Jan

ScarletHarlot

Wed May 25, 2005 5:31 am

I will watch for Ian and Phyllis' list of officers and franchisees and work out an org chart from that. Jan, your request is duly noted.  Smile

iakobos

Wed May 25, 2005 6:33 am

Quoting DL021 (Reply 237):
Board meeting next month for all European franchisees and officers. Location is Paris during the Air Salon, at the Hotel de l'Empereur, Friday night at 1900hrs.

Good place, neat and quality for money.
I suppose you booked the salon-prive Ian.
To save some browsing:
2 rue Chevert - 7eme arrondissement (7th district), a stonethrow from Les Invalides (for non-Europeans...that's where the Emperor rests).

Quoting Mr Spaceman (Reply 240):
I don't see Olive Oil listed as a flammable liquid

Flammable (if lighted) but not highly flammable (vapor), but for sure no risk transporting it, as long as not mixed with other combustibles.
Olive oil burns very slowly, granma uses it during the 40 day-fast preceding Easter.

Quoting DL021 (Reply 239):
Iakobos....how is the crop coming along?

Crop doing extremely well so far. Mild temperatures, moderate rain, no hail, a perfect spring. Looks promising.

Jan, do you wish to cumulate functions ?

vaporlock

Wed May 25, 2005 8:21 am

OK, I received an email from Mr. Spaceman who asked me if he could apply for the position of our Truck Driver. He made it very clear that he is a professional truck driver (check his profile). Therefore, everyone will be safe while we are on the road. Also, he would be more than happy to assist with the services we will be providing in the truck's trailer....should the need arise!

Here is a photo of him that he sent me......

So what do you guys think??? Should we hire him for the job???

Phyllis  bouncy 

MD11Engineer

Wed May 25, 2005 8:29 am

Iakobos,

You�ll need one guy who is not afraid of getting oily hands (and with this I mean e.g. Mobil Jet A1 or Mil-H-5606) to keep the birds flying!  Wink

Jan

SXFAN

Wed May 25, 2005 9:35 am

Even Webber's bones are crackling after reading this thread.... It has become the cradle of bureaucracy... in order for us to make a decision there are tons of internal memos needed to be circulated and this may result in delay of the product's launch. I'm just sounding the alarm now before the whole situation run out of control.
The marketing department seems to be sleeping and the promotion of the product hasn't started yet.
Gentlemen i urge you to make fast decisions or else the alternatives and the strong market competition will soon force our venture off course.

BTW. Are there any suggestions of what to do with my olives apart from selling them to SKF for ball bearings?  silly 

Cheers
Vasilis - R&D + Strategy department (I hired myself because it may take a month until you guys do so.)

vaporlock

Wed May 25, 2005 10:30 am

Quoting SXFAN (Reply 247):
'm just sounding the alarm now before the whole situation run out of control.
The marketing department seems to be sleeping and the promotion of the product hasn't started yet.
Gentlemen i urge you to make fast decisions or else the alternatives and the strong market competition will soon force our venture off course.

BTW. Are there any suggestions of what to do with my olives apart from selling them to SKF for ball bearings?

SXFAN, not to worry, April is putting together a flow chart! Now this will help as then everyone will know exactly what they are to do and when it should be done in order to pull this altogether.

We have a few more new employees....so I'll update the staff picture page. The aircraft are almost finished being painted and ready to roll off the line....it seems your olives are almost ready "ball bearings"...LMAO

So just hang in there.....better things are yet to come!

Phyllis  bouncy 

dl021

Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 pm

Quoting Iakobos (Reply 244):
Good place, neat and quality for money.
I suppose you booked the salon-prive Ian.
To save some browsing:
2 rue Chevert - 7eme arrondissement (7th district), a stonethrow from Les Invalides (for non-Europeans...that's where the Emperor rests).

Bien sur.....Ismael says we can use the main salon as long as the noise is acceptable.

Quoting ScarletHarlot (Reply 241):
Ian...shall we prepare an org chart? My HR-role self is thinking we need one. It's important for everyone to know company hierarchy.

We should do this, and I will send you an IM tomorrow. Business meeting ran very late tonight so this will wait until tomorrow.

Quoting Iakobos (Reply 244):
Jan, do you wish to cumulate functions ?

spit 
You guys keep your sex lives to yourselves!  Wink

Quoting Vaporlock (Reply 245):
Should we hire him for the job???

That guy will be in charge of collecting on bad checks and cleaning up after Superfly's harem.