Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Superfly
Topic Author

Rub Those Breast With Olive Oil

Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:45 am

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=97&ncid=97&e=4&u=/hsn/20050110/hl_hsn/oliveoilmayprotectagainstbreastcancer

It's been discovered that olive oil help prevents breast cancer. I've sort of knew this all along.
Bring back the Concorde

dl021

RE: Rub Those Breast With Olive Oil

Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:02 am

OK...we have a new business here Larry, if you are interested.

We need a Winnebago, a couple of white smocks, and a large sign that says Womens Mobile Preventative Health Clinic.

We offer discount breast exams and oil rubdowns....all in the name of health.

You in?

Ian
Is my Pan Am ticket to the moon still good?

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:10 am

DIO21:
Now that's smart capitalism!  Big thumbs up
That's what makes America great.

I've discovered that olive oil can bring out the flavor of nipples.
Bring back the Concorde

Logan22L

Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:35 am

Yes, yes, when the nubile and pleasingly Ruebenesque women come in, it will be such a pleasure, but there will also be your fair share of, shall we say, undesireables. Who's in for those?

Let me know when it cures cervical cancer and I'll be ready to pitch in (occasionally, of course).

Logan
"The deeper you go, the higher you fly. The higher you fly, the deeper you go."

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:46 am

Logan22L:
I am activley testing various oils.  Smile
Bring back the Concorde

Logan22L

Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:57 am

I am activley testing various oils.

Superfly: There's one "oil" I've been testing over and over since I was 17, but all it does is make me hungry for a six pack and a roast beef sandwich.

Logan
"The deeper you go, the higher you fly. The higher you fly, the deeper you go."

jasepl

Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:00 am

There's one "oil" I've been testing over and over since I was 17, but all it does is make me hungry for a six pack and a roast beef sandwich.

ROFL!  Smile

dl021

Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:22 am

We plan on setting up a volunteer network of concerned lesbian LPN's (recruited from the local motorcycle clubs) to administer the tests to any overflow subjects who arrive and do not meet the requirements for testing by Fly and myself. Said requirements will be flexible and depend on current availability and mood.  Wink/being sarcastic

There will be a rigorous training session at the Venetian in Las Vegas for all concerned volunteers.

Please email your CV and head shots for further review.

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:33 am

This adds new meaning to Extra Virgin Olive Oil.  Big grin

Now olive oil is an oil worth going to war for!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
Bring back the Concorde

USAFHummer

Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:45 am

Now olive oil is an oil worth going to war for!"

Time to invade Italy and Greece then...

Greg
Chief A.net college football stadium self-pic guru

dl021

Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:49 am

Well, I did say we would be conducting interviews at the Venetian....if we promise to require Greek would that release us from having to actually go the those places?

Oh, and I heard that Fly will settle for "Sort-Of Virgin" Olive Oyl, in a pinch. Big grin

iakobos

Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:45 pm

Just a second, if you want to make it a viable business case you have to look at all aspects of the enterprise, not only at the final application, however enjoyable that might be.

Since I do have some 220 olive trees and some neighbours whom would be delighted to find an output for theirs, I could offer to supply the original product, in a virgin form or not. (originally it is not virgin, to make it so it requires multiple filterings)

No need to invade you see, better to secure a reliable supply source and negotiate conditions that would be beneficial for all parties.
It might need some changes to usual bully practice, but once adopted you will appreciate.

Olive trees produce only every two years and fortunately this year there will be a harvest. This take place in October with subsequent filtered and aromatized product available in bulk form (200kg drums) by mid of November, and bottling in December.

To understand fully the mechanics of the application and assess the requirements pertaining to the envisaged line of products, I offer to conduct a serie of initial tests at the source itself and thus well before October production. June-July would be suitable.

I do have some remaining bulk stock of 2003 season which I could make available at no charge; if we come to an agreement, I suggest you send a few sample subjects and a pair of evaluators.
The subjects should as much as possible be representative of the wider range of the future client base, both in size, shape, sensitivity and consistency.

What do you think ?

ZKSUJ

Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:56 pm

Hey can I join this business venture  Big grin

iakobos

Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:18 pm

ZK,

If you can bring a positive contribution to the business, and as far as I am concerned, absolutely yes.  Smile

MxCtrlr

Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:26 pm

I agree with the concensus here that MUCH more research needs to be done - SCIENTIFIC research - into this subject.

I, for one, am willing to take on this monumental challenge, strictly in the name of scientific research, and rub olive oil on the breasts of as many women as I possibly can. I'm certain that my wife will wholeheartedly embrace my active participation in said research  Yeah sure!

Now, again strictly in the context of scientific research, will SWA-TPA, vaporlock, et al please step forward so this important scientific research may begin in earnest!  Big thumbs up  Big thumbs up

MxCtrlr  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
Freight Dogs Anonymous - O.O.T.S.K.  Smokin cool
DAMN! This SUCKS! I just had to go to the next higher age bracket in my profile! :-(

aerorobnz

Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:32 pm

I'll start the New Zealand franchise.
Flown to 147 Airports in 62 Countries on 83 Operators and counting. Wanderlust is like Syphilis, once you have the itch it's too late for treatment.

iakobos

Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:52 pm

Well, since Ian Dl021 came up with the idea, I think we better leave him to decide how he envisages the enterprise.

I am personally very favourable to the concept of franchise and can clearly bookmark some markets with a huge appetite for natural products eg. Japan,
Russia, Ukraine, the US West coast, Nordic countries...

whitehatter

Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:00 pm

I'm waiting for the post from AAPlatnumflier, who has naturally rubbed titties with olive oil whilst doing 1000mph up the freeway in a 2005 Mustang BBJ on his way to Dubai

(I bet I get canned for this...)
Lead me not into temptation, I can find my own way there...

Fokker Lover

Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:43 am

I know it all sounds like a funny joke, but in Northeastern Ohio that Winnebago actually exists. A group of doctors had a motorhome converted to a mobile mammography lab. They travel to certain areas and do free mammograms for the needy. It's white with large pink letters down the side that say "Mammovan". My buddy's shop does all of the maintenance on it. So, there has been more than one occasion when it was in for the weekend, that we used it for a backdrop to take topless photos of certain nubile young females. So in short, I WANT TO BE YOUR OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER.
10,000 years ago we would have eaten you. Today, we drag you along and allow you to pollute the gene pool.

ScarletHarlot

Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:09 am

Whitehatter, that is beautiful!!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

No, boys, I won't help you test this out.  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
But that was when I ruled the world

MD11Engineer

Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:15 am

Fokker,

So where are the pictures to prove your story? (drool!  Wink/being sarcastic )

Jan
Je Suis Charlie et je suis Ahmet aussi

iakobos

Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:24 am

Thanks Fokker Lover, a pro-photographer will be needed, your offer is duly noted.
Since your hobby is target shooting and you are in the right age category, you might well be the perfect guy for the job.

ScarletHarlot, since potential investors and future staff will probably come from the male gender, we might need some external "technical consultants" from the opposite gender. Besides the valuable inputs you could provide, a few ladies' names would also add legitimacy to the venture.

Superfly
Topic Author

Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:06 am

ScarletHarlot:
I am more concerned about women's health than making a profit.
Bring back the Concorde

dl021

Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:16 am

Harlot/April...Fly and I are mostly concerned with womens health, and would not dream of letting money get in the way of a good testing session.
As for your not needing the testing, I understand....BCA will be very disappointed as he was looking to intern with us, but I'll explain it to him.

Iakobos....you may participate as long as you stop using big words and doing math. Bring the olive oil, and swap that out for your franchise fee.

Fokker lover...As long as you bring the image enhancement and production equipment you may assist us with the educational oriented videorecording and photography. For the do-it-yourself book on how to set up a good womens preventative health testing Winnebago in your neighborhood we plan on selling over late night tv for $129.99 per CD (6 set collection).

Aerobonz...Your franchise fee will be 30 unmolested sheep.....Superfly requires virgins.  Big thumbs up  Big thumbs up

Superfly
Topic Author

Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:52 am

Now whare is Pilot_kaz, Sophiemaltese, Barcode and Virgin Lover?

Barcode would by the perfect candidate for this. My gosh she had some nice big....err...she could be a big asset to this study!  Smile
Bring back the Concorde

iakobos

Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:11 am

Big words, big words ...? Franchise ? you may participate...?

Listen Ian O'B,
If you do not reconsider your words and business model at once, I withdraw my honest and barely interested offer.
Since I have the raw materialS; not only the oil but also a direct access to other stuff (secret recipe) that might appropriately and significantly enhance both the finished product and the appeal for the treatment, I could and shall start my own venture.

Since IP rights do not apply to mere ideas....

Advice for the Scots and Zealanders, old or new: olive oil deteriorates quickly when its temperature exceeds 40C and loses its lubricating properties above 60C.
For adequate high temperature performance or heavy duty usage, it is advisable to use sunflower oil or a specific grease.

aerobalance

Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:19 am

Will there be an inverse pricing scale?

Catch my drift? Do I need to explain?
"Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy..."

ltbewr

Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:56 am

I think you guys didn't read the stories. It's not rubbing it on the breasts, you oversexed in bad need to get laid geeks. It is recommended that women should use the olive oil as part of their diet instead of butter, margaine, other fats, as has a high percentage of good fats (monounsaturated). Besides, if you offered your 'service' you would have a bunch of ambulance chasing no good lawyer (a reduntent description) after you all for medical malpractice, and sexual assult  Big grin

DeltaGuy

Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:09 am

Not to mention an overwhelming majority of undesirables....70 yrs old with their boobs down at their belt, or just big fat arse ones that just came from mc. donalds.

I always thought it'd be cool to be an OB-GYN, but then my dad pointed to a few ladies in the airport where we were (big fat-ass old ones)...goes 'would it be worth it at that point?' .....end of conversation. Although it would be nice to be one at my college Big grin

DeltaGuy
"The cockpit, what is it?" "It's the little room in the front of the plane where the pilot sits, but that's not importan

Superfly
Topic Author

Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:09 am

Ltbewr:
I read the article before posting this thread. I am well aware of olive oil being adventagous to our diet and prevent all sorts of cancer including breast cancer. Direct contact with the breast can't hurt.
Live a little and have some fun.  Smile
Bring back the Concorde

NoUFO

Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:52 am

Superfly:
> It's been discovered that olive oil help prevents breast cancer.
> I've sort of knew this all along.

And what kind of olive oil do you rub on your breast? Big grin
I support the right to arm bears

ltbewr

Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:01 am

I get the 'joke' here, and enjoyed the humorous comments, I was just adding some humor from a different perspective.

Superfly
Topic Author

Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:13 am

NoUFO:
You mean my client's breast? Big grin
Bring back the Concorde

dl021

Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:42 am

Iakobos...Hey...keep your shirt on (you are not pretty enough for a test) and just keep the oil coming.

deltaguy..read more carefully because we already discussed how the selection process would work and those that do not meet certain age and physical criteria would be taken care of by lesbian lpn volunteers from a local motorcycle club.

ltbewr...hey, this is all about health. And my wife is ok with this, to the point she is willing to help me practice.

I would like to know if anyone here knows where we can buy a set of rubber sheets as the cotton ones don't seem to clean up well.

ScarletHarlot

Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:08 am

Tell you what guys...I'll give you lessons on how best to rub oil into breasts so as to make it as pleasurable as possible for the ladies concerned. Now, you won't be able to practice on ME, but having a set of the equipment myself, I can critique your technique.

Superfly is going to chime in that he's been rubbing boobies for longer than I've had them, so I'd better be quiet now.  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

dl021

Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:20 am

He's not any older than you are, April, so don't let him BS you.

I realize the no touching rule, but would your instructional techniques involve photos? Fly wants to know?  Innocent

Superfly
Topic Author

Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:25 am

ScarletHarlot:
Superfly is going to chime in that he's been rubbing boobies for longer than I've had them, so I'd better be quiet now.

You've only had breast for 17 years? How old are you? I guess that's possible.

Now, you won't be able to practice on ME, but having a set of the equipment myself, I can critique your technique.

I need feedback directly from my clients. I know Mr. Harlot wouldn't like the idea of me rubbing oil on your breast so I want you to round up all your hot babe friends & relatives.  Smile
I am the Magic Man with a magic hand.  Big grin

Gosh that was cheezy but a line from a great Seatle-based 1970s rock group. The two female lead vocalist still have great breast at there old age.  Smokin cool
Bring back the Concorde

AWspicious

Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:09 pm

CLLLASSIC!  Laugh out loud

Oh, I'm so gonna get in trouble for this one

I believe Captain Gomes, yyz717 and myself (along with a few other YYZers) could be interested in starting up a Canadian franchise of this lubricative business venture. Among our ranks are business experts, accounting experts, photo experts, and client acquisition experts. We even have someone who is a source for the mobile clinic.
An opportunity such as this is too good to let slip away. Perhaps a conference call is in order ;-]

Edit:
I also have a certain female in mind to fill the role of corporate/malpractice lawyer. She could also lend a female element to the equation so as to gain credibility with the clients who would benefit from this public health service.

[Edited 2005-01-12 06:18:54]
Nevermind political correctness - Envision using your turn signals!

Falcon84

Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:17 pm

God, you're all such boobs!  Laugh out loud
Work Right, Fly Hard

ScarletHarlot

Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:45 pm

What, 'Fly, you mean to tell me you weren't a precocious young lad who took advantage of his cuteness to feel up the local ladies?!?  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

No, Ian, no photos! But after I make sure you are well trained in providing the best healthcare and, um, service available to the ladies, I'll line up my friends. How's that?  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Hey AWSpicious! If any of you guys are out spotting this weekend wave at the Continental flights on Thursday and Sunday nights - the Harlots are coming to TO!

vaporlock

Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:38 pm

MxCtrlr, I gotta love the line "I, for one, am willing to take on this monumental challenge, strictly in the name of scientific research, and rub olive oil on the breasts of as many women as I possibly can"... I must admit you are dedicated! Big grin

Superfly, aka Dr. Love, aka Magic Man with a magic hand, I love your comment "I am more concerned about women's health than making a profit". But you forgot to let us know how soft your hands were from years of experience.  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

AWspicious, your too funny! Next time I'm out at YYZ I'll be sure to look for the booth & sign with the huge jugs set up beside Wendys - "Canadian Olive Oil Franchises Available".  Big thumbs up

ScarletHarlot, it is amazing to what extent these guys will go to to feel a womans breasts!!! he he Have fun in TO and if you have time give me a call!

Phyllis  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

ZKSUJ

Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:54 pm

I'll work under Aerobonz.  Big grin

prosa

Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:27 am

I'm surprised no one mentioned "extra virgin" olive oil in this context. Or maybe that phrase hits a little too close to home for most male a.netters, if you catch my drift  Smokin cool
"Let me think about it" = the coward's way of saying "no"

dl021

Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:17 am

ScarletHarlot is the best!!!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

We will happily test out your techniques on any of your hotter friends you decide to line up.

Awspici...Hey, you want in you need to send a money order for $169.69 to the corporate HQ and a SASE so we can send you the necessary documentation and manuals.

FLY...I think we ought to incorporate somewhere there are no taxes, or, shall we say, anti-preventative health care laws.  Big grin

iakobos

Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:41 am

I suggest Cyprus.
Offshore status, corporate taxes are 5% of declared profits, fully protected by solid EU laws. Registration is fast (3 days) and rather cheap.

Additional advantage. it is a very short hop from Israel, which can supply the basic materials for a parallel, and in my view perfectly complementary application, MUD (and various natural scents and perfumes) !

dl021

Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:07 am

Good thinking....Iakobos is in charge of future corporate growth as long as FLy is ok with that.

AWspicious

Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:07 pm

"Hey AWSpicious! If any of you guys are out spotting this weekend wave at the Continental flights on Thursday and Sunday nights - the Harlots are coming to TO!"

Y'all the kinda family who all don't travel on the same flight or, is the entire Harlot klan invading... Hence, the need for two planes? (heh heh)
It'll help if you nicely ask the pilots to land on either 23 or 05... Or, to satisfy the photogs, land on 33L :-]

DL021;
As the saying goes - Da cheque is in da mail!

ScarletHarlot

Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:11 pm

Well, not that much. One Harlot on the AC direct flight from Seattle (Mr.) and one on the CO flight from Newark (me). The rest of the Harlots are already in the Toronto area.  Smile/happy/getting dizzy We're on separate flights because I'm heading down to New Jersey for work after the weekend in Toronto, and Mr. Harlot is going home.

Are you guys going to have the Boob Lube Van play a tune as it drives around, like the ice cream truck? Any suggestions for the theme song?  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

AWspicious

Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:32 pm

Nah, no tunes. No loud speakers or anything like that. We Canadians prefer more subtle means of advertising. So, we'll probably place thousands of flyers on car windshields, grocery stores... walls of ladies washrooms in various establishments, etc.
:-]

vaporlock

Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:38 am

ScarletHarlot, I just love your question.....Are you guys going to have the Boob Lube Van play a tune as it drives around, like the ice cream truck? Any suggestions for the theme song? ROFL Big grin

Superfly, can you help us out and come up with a great song for us Canadians!!! LOL  Big thumbs up

Phyllis  Wink/being sarcastic