gkirk
Topic Author

Which A.netters Do You Respect Fully?

Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:54 am

MYT332 - Alex is a great bloke who shares my interest in beer and women. Can't beat him  Wink
Nighthawk - Known him for years, going to Turkey with him. Good bloke  Wink
JGPH1A - Spoke to him on the phone. Weird accent, but a great bloke from what I've been told
Banco - Ach, I'd have a beer with the old coot  Wink
Cornish - As above  Wink
LHMark - Seems to like beer as much as I do  Wink
KROC - Ok compared to Leopold I suppose  Wink
When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army Boys, we'll be coming down the road!

whitehatter

RE: Which A.netters Do You Respect Fully?

Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:57 am

There is one who I have immense respect for, but

a. I'm not going to name him publicly or say why

b. it isn't you anyway so awa an bile yer heid
Lead me not into temptation, I can find my own way there...

KiwiNanday

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:00 am

jetblue190 - great kid, fun to chat with
lfutia - another buddy of mine, got to remember to fly out to chicago sometime
Silly Islamic extremists, it's just a cartoon!

Matt D

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:04 am

I'll chime in:

Falcon84: This man absolutely fascinates me. I wonder if he's as uptight in person as he is here. He thinks I'm a flag waving fascist narrow minded swine. He's more or less said so himself. Even so, he is very knowledgable and certainly does his homework. I gotta give him credit for that. It would be interesting to see what he's really like in person. Him and I do see eye to eye on several things, even if we have different ways of seeing it.

Superfly: Him and I could be the greatest Gubernatorial team the Golden State has ever seen. Him and I, do have some things in common politically. But otherwise, our Yin-Yang approach would probably appeal to many. He also likes a lot of the same music I do as well as reel to reels. Indeed, him and I have hung out a few times and we click pretty well. He also shares my disdain of modern pop culture and muscle cars. Great guy

KROC: After a harrowing escape with a closet Mafia Contract man at JFK, we spent several hours at LGA chugging some beers and talking about how way too many on this site takes things way too seriously. A sign of a lack of skin and/or no life. Even though him and I feuded viciously when we first crossed paths here, we managed to work it out and find out we have a lot in common.

RednGold: She's a God fearing sweetheart who gave me lots of invaluable advice on raising the litter of kittens I suddenly and unexpectedly wound up with. Not sure I could've done it without her tips.

2H4

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:10 am

I've always had a great deal of respect for SlamClick, but one story of his took him to another level:

Only problem I ever had with insects: Took off out of a jungle clearing "down south" and just about the time I cleared the treetops, a wasp the size of a mouse crawled up on the glareshield right in front of my face. Did not want to land again and really did not want to get stung. For all I know a tropical wasp that size could knock you unconscious.

I kept climbing. I had the back windows out of the airplane and I climbed up to where it started getting cold. Pretty soon the wasp stopped crawling around and kind of hunkered in the sunshine. I got the machete out from under my seat (What? You don't fly with a machete under the seat?) and whacked him good with the flat of the blade. Then scooped him up carefully and put him out the window.

Sure didn't want to piss him off.

https://www.airliners.net/discussions...h_ops/read.main/131331/6/#ID131331

Anyone who gets paid to fly an airplane with a machete stashed under the seat is waaaaaay cooler than I am.  Wink

2H4

Intentionally Left Blank

pilot kaz

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:13 am

A340600: What can I say? We get along like a moth to a flame

FlyAUA: Even though I have no known him for long he is always there and such a party animal! Knows how to have fun both on and off line and the MSN convo's never loose there peaks!

Matt27: Good to have a joke around on MSN

(yes I know, Ultimate Fag Hag here....)

KaddyUK: Such a good mate and again a party animal

DL021 & Logan22L: They Know why...

And Other such Members as Wilco737, Capital146, MichealJP, British767, Jkw777, JamieD, JoeKuboj, GLAGAZ, KLFCLL, SHUpirate, Sabena332, BNE. These Members are fantastic to talk to who I have Very High Respect for.

[Edited 2005-12-23 01:15:26]
-

KiwiNanday

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:15 am

Quoting Pilot kaz (Reply 5):
Wilco737

Speaking of Phil, I haven't seen him around much.
Silly Islamic extremists, it's just a cartoon!

Superfly

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:16 am

Quoting Matt D (Reply 3):
He also shares my disdain of modern pop culture and muscle cars

You mean rice rockets?

Thanks for the kind words and I do have the same amount of respect for you as well. Just lighten up a bit on our friends south of the border.

An-225
Sccutler
Cedarjet
Mirrodie
DIO21
PHLBOS
TriStarEnvy
Gkirk
EGGD
Tom in NO
BN747
Jaysit
Ctbarnes
L-188
Cfalk
Pilot kaz
Tbar220
Vaporlock
ScarlettHarlot
Alcregular

That's a long list a they all have great qualities.
Too much to list.  Smile
Bring back the Concorde

aa61hvy

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:23 am

KROC- I've talked to him more than any other Anet-er. He is himself and he speaks his mind. I respect that.

Diamond- I've talked to him a lot also. Straight forward. And a good guy

Falcon84- I don't like him at all, but I respect him. He is a smart guy who backs up everything he says

JCS17- dare anyone to find a smarter college kid in Anet. JCS may have some whacked out views, but he backs up his claims and he knows his stuff.

LHMark-He can take a joke better than most I've seen.

AC777LR-Jordan has some of the best stories I've heard before (ahem AMS?)
Go big or go home

Sabena332

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:27 am

LibTurdSlayer was a nice dude.  duck   Wink

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!

ilikeyyc

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:44 am

DL021 Ian is an all around great guy. Having met him in person, I can say that he is the same guy on A.net as he is in real life. We agree on a lot politically and he and his wife were extremely helpful to me during my move to Georgia.
Fighting Absurdity with Absurdity!

StevenUhl777

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:46 am

A340600: What can I say? We get along like a moth to a flame

So when's the wedding?  biggrin  duck 
And the winner for best actress is....REESE WITHERSPOON for 'Walk the Line'!!!!!!!!

Jkw777

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:52 am

Alcregular - No comment is needed for her....  Smile She knows...  Smile
MYT332 - Absolutely sound guy, 3 years of knowing this man!
Mikec - Again, sound guy, great friend and a role model in life for me.
Noelg - Absolutely fantastic bloke, good to chat to and very kind.
Dazultra - Great guy, good sense of humour and great style.
Sulman - A local Sotoner, good mate and great drinking buddy!

There are others that I respect.. But I could be here a while!  Smile

Cheers,
Justin Big grin
[email protected] or +447751242989

PSA53

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:06 am

My list:

Luv2fly
N751pr
flyboyaz
717fan
Superfly
FlyingTexan
Kroc
Falcon84
MattD
1120N
Dl021
Tom In NO

I know I left out some people out.

Thanks
Tuesday's Off! Do not disturb.

British767

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:06 am

Quoting KiwiNanday (Reply 6):
Speaking of Phil, I haven't seen him around much.

He's been flying an awful lot recentely.

For me:

WILCO737 - great friend, and am able to talk to him when I need to
Capital146 - exactly the same as WILCO737
CurtisMan - exactly the same as WILCO737 and Capital146!
JKW777 - My surrogate brother (I think), we seem to think alike, and at the same time...scary.
Thai747 - Helped me through a rough patch I've had in the last 2 months, again someone I can talk to.
WindowSeat - One of the friendliest people I know.
Joge - Have actually known him for years, and remember him for the old IRC chat days. Got to actually meet him yesterday too!

Ben

EA CO AS

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:07 am

B2707SST - The one user who is, in my book, beyond reproach. A.net's resident Economics professor. Was obviously locked in a room as a child with nothing but an encyclopedia and several textbooks on statistics. Perhaps the single most logical, clear-thinking individual on a.net. Every post solidly backed with facts and grounded in logic and reason.

Falcon84 - Enigmatic, and defies all labels. Just when I'm ready to call the guy a pinko commie he surprises me with a solidly conservative stance. And vice-versa! A true "liberate" - half liberal, half moderate. Clear thinking, sticks up for the little guy and isn't afraid to call out those of his own party when deserved. Excellent debating skills, and generally refrains from ad hominem attacks when others won't. A great ally and worthy adversary all rolled into one.

KROC - "The Anti-Moderator" - Jim Rome understudy who posesses the quickest wit on a.net and creator/official bestower of The Shaft, The KO, and the Give A F***-O-Meter. Fair, but isn't afraid of taking sides in a debate and jump into the fray. The one man whose posts are most likely to make your co-workers look over and demand to know just what the hell you think is so funny.

Cfalk - B2707SST with an attitude. He's a.net's counterbalance to Falcon84. Usually solidly conservative, with the occasional moderate or liberal streak. Can disarm just about anyone in a debate, and does so with blindingly quick facts to back him up. The guy you're most likely to find yourself nodding in agreement with when reading his opinions.

ANCFlyer - Resident know it all who actually knows it all, for the most part. Won't back down, especially when he knows he's right. Proudly served his nation in the armed forces and now proudly serves his hometown in law-enforcement. Part of a.net's Conservative "Holy Trinity" along with Cfalk and B757300, but an independent thinker who isn't closed-mindedly married to dogma.

L-188 - Like ANCFlyer, former military and an all-around stand-up guy. Conservative but able to admit when those in his party are just flat-wrong. Keeps an open mind and throws down some seriously funny stuff on par with KROC and Matt D. Very easy to get along with but can more than hold his own in a debate.

Superfly - The coolest guy on a.net, hands-down. Liberal, yet drives a 70's land yacht. Lives in San Francisco, yet believes in the Second Amendment. The guy you'd most want involved in throwing your bachelor party.

There are others of course, but these are the ones that jump to mind right now...
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

bAe146TOM

Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:15 am

Jkw777- great guy such a joker!
A34600-hmm when hes not drunk lolz
Pilotkaz- same as sam

Tom  Silly

dl021

Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:23 am

I'll simply say that there certainly are some here who I respect because I've met them and they were good guys in person as well as interesting on the net.....I don't just list the folks with whom I agree on every issue, and others whom I have not met who stood up when they had the opportunity and really earned props. I'll not mention specific names beyond this....Pilot Kaz probably should be on the list, along with TedTAce (if he ever gets off "vacation") and if I figure who to fire or someone else craps out I'll add them....as for the rest...

........please see my RU list for those whom I respect and please understand that I am limited in whom I can put in there, as I recently discovered. So there are a few out there who are not on the list and probably should be.

Thanks to those with nice words here.
Is my Pan Am ticket to the moon still good?

Matt D

Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:28 am

You're right Superfly. I meant a disdain of Rice Rockets.

Anyway, I hear you and respect what you say. But you also need to understand where I'm coming from. I'm vehemently anti illegal immigration. Everyone here knows it and I make no apologies for it.

But what so many of you can't seem to grasp is that being anti illegal is NOT tantamount to being anti Mexican or Hispanic. It just appears that way because whether we want to admit it or not, the overwhelming vast majority of illegal aliens, are in fact Hispanic and come in through Mexico. My snetiment towards illegals is the same straight across the board regardless of where they come from-be it Mexico, Manitoba, Monaco, Mozamibique, or Mars.

If I truly had a blanket, indiscriminate grudge against anyone of Latin/Hispanic ethnicity, I'd certainly have a lot more to discuss.

If any of you can show me where I made such a comment without being in the context of illegal aliens, THEN you can call me a racist.

And yes, I realize that there is no shortage of white Conservative businessmen who are always looking the other way when that dirt cheap labor is offered. I've blasted them for their blatant hypocrisy as well. Indeed, I have, on numerous occasions called for the imprisonment of any American who knowingly aids/abets/employs an illegal.

theCoz

Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:35 am

I am cool

ANCFlyer

Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:40 am

Too many to accurately provide a list of names and not offend someone. If they are on my RU list, there's a reason. While those whose names appear there might not always agree with me and vice versa, I respect their tenacity and willingness to discuss the issue without going too far over the top on most things.

It would be rude of me to single out any one or ten persons as I feel that would be an affront to the others on that list.

Of course, as I've said in these types of threads before, anyone on A-Net gets to ANC, I'll be more than happy to play tour guide, and buy the first beer. After that, we can go out in the parking lot and strap on a shooting iron and have some target practice . . . it's the Alaskan way.  wink 
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

jap

Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:20 pm

Kaddyuk and Pilot Kaz in particular. kaddyuk should be pretty obvious and Kaz is just one of the coolest people I've ever met  Wink

Redngold for being such an animal person Big grin

And the rest of the people on my RU list... because they're all lovely people!  Wink
Scandinavian chick with a scandinavian horse- oh yeah! :D

Saloth Sar

Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:33 pm

McRingRing
Maiznblu_757
kroc
TurbineBeaver

SFOMEX

Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:44 pm

Sorry for posting this on this thread, but I couldn't help it.

Quoting Matt D (Reply 18):
If I truly had a blanket, indiscriminate grudge against anyone of Latin/Hispanic ethnicity, I'd certainly have a lot more to discuss.

If any of you can show me where I made such a comment without being in the context of illegal aliens, THEN you can call me a racist.

Fair enough. What do you think of this:

"On the other side of the coin, the best way to get pregnant is to not want any kids or be in any position to support them.

This is especially true for 15-25 year old Mexican women. They are so fertile that they can be knocked up by merely standing downwind from a male."
RE: The Hillbilly Vasectomy (by DL021 Dec 22 2005 in Non Aviation)#ID1043892 Reply 2

The context has nothing to do with illegal aliens. If you think that your ethnic "joke" doesn't show your well known grudge against Hispanics, you are fooling yourself.

I respect those who oppose illegal immigration and I do believe that every nation has the right to protect its borders. Yet, I can't respect somebody who gets upset only because he sees a mall named "Little Mexico" or something like that.

May I call you racist now?

Sincerely, SFOMEX.
The only thing worst than the GOP is the Democratic Party, think about it!

A332

Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:06 pm

Few to none.. it's an internet chat forum, so unless you have met some of these people in person, it doesn't really matter.

[Edited 2005-12-23 09:25:02]
Bad spellers of the world... UNTIE!

We're Nuts

Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:16 pm

Quoting EA CO AS (Reply 15):
Part of a.net's Conservative "Holy Trinity" along with Cfalk and B757300

For mentioning his name in the same breath as B757300, ANCFlyer should blow a hole in your head wide enough to toss a softball through without getting it dirty.
Dear moderators: No.

fxramper

Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:31 pm

Is this another circle jerk thread? You people spend
way to much time on this website.

banghead  bouncy 

diamond

Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:45 pm

Quoting FXramper (Reply 28):
Is this another circle jerk thread? You people spend way to much time on this website.

.. says the guy with a Respect Rating of 1
Blank.

stlgph

Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:49 pm

Quoting Diamond (Reply 29):
Is this another circle jerk thread? You people spend way to much time on this website.

some people are particular about which cakes they have and eat, too. nothing wrong with that.
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

Matt27

Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:50 pm

Quoting Diamond (Reply 29):

Be nice, Kev  silly 

// Matt  santahat 
Man ska inte dricka rödvin i en vit hall.

nighthawk

Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:05 pm

Quoting Gkirk (Thread starter):
Nighthawk - Known him for years, going to Turkey with him. Good bloke Wink

*sniff* thanks man *wipes tear from eye*

[email protected]

Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:22 pm

GKirk - Despite having taken me off the RU List. (Oh the pain)
OYRJA - Anyone who goes into detail about his footwear and defends them, deserves some respect.
KROC - Cool guy. Nuff said.
Gary Watt - Speaks for itself. Also a very helpful chap.
Tommy Mogren - Great photos, provides help when necessary, good man.

All I can think of now.

[email protected]
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

noelg

Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:27 pm

jkw777 - really cool guy and always good to chat to!
Kaz - an absolute nutter but always a good laugh
Capital146 - again a real nice guy
Alcregular - Only met her once but a really down to earth person
Jafa39 - meeting him next month but he just comes across as a real nice bloke (and his trip reports are exemplary!)

Noel

Doona

Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:36 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 20):
Too many to accurately provide a list of names and not offend someone. If they are on my RU list, there's a reason.

Goes for me too.

Is this another circle jerk thread?

Sounds like you're a little grumpy. Don't worry, someday you'll be included in one of these threads.  Smile Give it time...

Cheer
Mats
Sure, we're concerned for our lives. Just not as concerned as saving 9 bucks on a roundtrip to Ft. Myers.

Matt27

Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:36 pm

flyAUA - __________________________________ Wink
AA777 - Great guy, funny, smart and good looking. Big grin
SK A340 - Very nice guy despite the fact that he is a 08...  silly 
OYRJA - Your personal guide to Denmark  Smile
Pilot Kaz - Funny little girl...  bigthumbsup 
Man ska inte dricka rödvin i en vit hall.

gkirk
Topic Author

Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:50 pm

OYRJA
[email protected]

And a few others I suppose.
Geez, this has to be the worst thread I've EVER started  Yeah sure

gordonsmall

Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Kirkie, were you shit-faced when you started this thread?

I can't say anything mind you, I got home shit-faced last night and decided it would be a good idea to sign up for a first-class membership .......  Smile
Statistically, people who have had the most birthdays tend to live the longest.

gkirk
Topic Author

Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:09 pm

Quoting Gordonsmall (Reply 38):
Kirkie, were you shit-faced when you started this thread?

Aye, lol.

Quoting Gordonsmall (Reply 38):
I can't say anything mind you, I got home shit-faced last night and decided it would be a good idea to sign up for a first-class membership ....... Smile

rotfl   rotfl  Dumbass  Wink

[email protected]

Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:20 pm

Quoting Gkirk (Reply 37):
Geez, this has to be the worst thread I've EVER started

Are you sure you wanna open those floodgates? Hehe.

And btw, what's up with this?
Username: gkirk

Yuo shy all of a sudden?  Wink

[email protected]

[Edited 2005-12-23 11:22:36]
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

Banco

Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:28 pm

Quoting [email protected] (Reply 40):
Username: gkirk

Mmm. This could be a toughie. Anyone prepared to spend the hours necessary to work out Graham's real name? Big grin
She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.

[email protected]

Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:36 pm

Quoting Banco (Reply 41):
Anyone prepared to spend the hours necessary to work out Graham's real name?

All google provided was "Sir Drinksalot."

Medieval heritage perhaps, but doesn't bring us any closer to finding out the real name.

[email protected]

KROC

Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:30 pm

Like most others, those on my RR List get the nod as well as some others on here like Diamond. I have met several A.netters in person and I have yet to come across a "bad person". Whether is was ANCFlyer and L-188 in ANC, Dl021 in the ATL, Superfly and crew in SFO, BernardShakey in CLE, the YYZ Contingent...well those that bothered to show  Wink , Airlinelover in DTW, Mirrodie, and the famous meeting with Matt D in the NYC. From massive fueding to bonding over narrowly escaping a Gambino family contract killer over beers while watching planes. Can't beat that. Everyone has been great. Even if we clash on the site (like me and Superfly) in person its been a blast. Hell, even having AA61hvy throwing down a a couple beers then proceeding to drunk dial me at 2 in the morning when I have to get up at 5am to go to work is laughable. Special mention to the other prominent Crapchestarian on here, LHMark. He might be a Soccer watching Eurotrash wannabe but he is a cool guy who at least likes baseball. Sure he can't think without a drink, but we have fun. I know I have meet many more people, and my comments are universal for all!

BNE

Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:47 pm

Hmmm difficult question.  scratchchin  I have only met about 10 a.netters so its kind of hard to judge.

Thanks Kaz  relieved 

Virginflyer, Jer, OYRJA, 707CMF are users I have talked to over messenger for a few years and I would really like to meet in person

I guess I would have to say UTA_Flyinghigh; I met Will last month when I flew over to the UK.

I would have to meet with some people a bit longer to get a better understanding of them. Others I have met like MYT332 and Pilot Kaz I would have to meet with a bit longer to fully respect them as the topic heading suggests. One hour isn't enough time.
Why fly non stop when you can connect

ozguy

Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:16 pm

seven3seven - Very easy to get along with and just a really great guy.

Vaporlock - Seems to be constantly happy and a lovely person.
Diamond - Frank, honest and genuinely funny - see reply 27 for a classic example of why I respect him. Also, when debating a issue in serious threads he always has a link or some justification for his argument which is a welcome change from seeing those huge lists of people arguing a point without any evidence or justification (or a clue...)
KyleLosAngeles - Really genuine and very loyal. Always willing to defend a mate of his on here.
LambertSTL777 (back in the day) - Another nice guy, kinda cheeky but very friendly. I miss him here.

PhilSquares and SlamClick - Really appreciate the guidance they give in the tech ops threads (and pprune in philsquares case). Whereas other people may answer a question these two provide the reasoning behind the answer which really helps my understanding.

~ OzGuy

[email protected]

Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:30 am

Cornish and BestWestern - both very intelligent, humourous, and able to substantiate their opinions.
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

KPDX

Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:54 am

Well, since Ive been here, the only person I respect, and even know, is S12PPL! He to, lives in Albany, and we've been talking a lot lately, and hes just a really nice and kind guy!  Smile

flyAUA

Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:15 am

In alphabetical order:

Astuteman - Because he is a very knowledgable man

Diamond - Great listener, intelligent, good looking, what more can you ask for?  

Gkirk - For having the guts to mock me... he knows I love it  box 

JetMaster - For being such a smart ass and standing up for Airbus when it's falsely accused

Jetset763 - For being very patient with me and helping me through VATSIM 

Matt27 - The only guy I can have a very filthy conversation with, without being judged   

Monteycarlos - For knowing so much about the industry and always being objective

Nordair - The sweetest and bitchiest person I ever met as a package deal... great guy   

Pilot Kaz - You don't need to have a reason to respect Kaz, you just do   

Sabenapilot - This guy doesn't know me but for his extremely high quality posts, knowledge of the industry, and ability to be unbiased, I respect him 100%

Saxdiva - Very wise woman who also happens to be a fellow alcoholic   

Trekster - He's a sweety pie... always there when you need him, even middle of the night  

BNE - For putting up with me, and generally being a nice guy

FlyAUA: Even though I have not known him for long he is always there and such a party animal! Knows how to have fun both on and off line and the MSN convo's never loose there peaks!

Awwww   

Quoting Matt27 (Reply 34):
flyAUA - __________________________________

What's that supposed to mean!?  

So can we also do a thread about the people we absolutely hate!? I have many    

[Edited 2005-12-23 17:32:10]
Not drinking, also isn't a solution!

9VSPO

Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:32 am

Quoting FlyAUA (Reply 46):
people we absolutely hate!?

yes  Go on then...

flyAUA

Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:34 am

Quoting 9VSPO (Reply 47):
Go on then...

Unfortunately it probably goes against some stupid rules. Mods... can you confirm!? Big grin
Not drinking, also isn't a solution!

9VSPO

Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:36 am

Quoting FlyAUA (Reply 48):
it probably goes against some stupid rules

You could always PM it, I promise I won't be offended.  cry