Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

texdravid
Topic Author

Osama's Back

Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:11 am

Just when you thought he was hiding or cowering, out comes Osama and issues his new decrees.

1). A "truce". Leave the Middle east and we will leave you alone.

Won't happen, at least not under GWB.

2). The reason there hasn't been a new attack in the U.S. since 9/11 is not because of heightened security, but because of Al-Qaeda planning and that takes time.

With this, I'm afraid, I agree with him.

Your thoughts?

rodge

RE: Osama's Back

Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:16 am

Whilst it is not what I would like to happen, I think that the situation is going to get worse before it gets better.

No matter how much security there is, they will (if they want to) be able to get around it.

It fills me with fear thinking what they could do next.

AirPacific747

Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:16 am

Quoting Texdravid (Thread starter):
1). A "truce". Leave the Middle east and we will leave you alone.

LOL. Dont allow him to have that much power.. we'll blow them out of the caves. Or as bush says "We'll smoke 'em out"
No western country was present in the middle east when Al-Qaeda attacked the WTC.

Quoting Texdravid (Thread starter):
2). The reason there hasn't been a new attack in the U.S. since 9/11 is not because of heightened security, but because of Al-Qaeda planning and that takes time.

Bullsh*t! Why can't he just admit it?! Ofcourse they would put some bombs on some suicide bombers and blow up stuff in Europe and in the US all the time if they were able to

Kay

Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:32 am

"The operations are under preparation and you will see them in your houses as soon as they are complete, God willing."

I find this statement eerie, but at the same there's something, if I may say, funny about it! It's like he's preparing a show!!! And he's promising us that we will like it!

"You will see them in your houses".. !?!?!! A sentence out of a movie or something!

In the ancient days, piracy was the biggest measure of human Barbary, violence and gore: criminals would raid a ship, jump in, rape the women, kill everyone, take the money and leave.

When I think of 9/11, and these guys, it makes me think of one thing: human kind has NOT evolved! And in many other aspects too, it simply hasn't.

Kay

erikwilliam

Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:42 am

Quoting Rodge (Reply 1):
No matter how much security there is, they will (if they want to) be able to get around it.

my toughts exactly, it´s impossible to be 100% protected.

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 2):
No western country was present in the middle east when Al-Qaeda attacked the WTC.

Not so true, maybe not in military intercourse, but in some other ways, including military presence, yes.

Bullsh*t! Why can't he just admit it?! Ofcourse they would put some bombs on some suicide bombers and blow up stuff in Europe and in the US all the time if they were able to

he alredy did man.

Quoting Kay (Reply 3):
When I think of 9/11, and these guys, it makes me think of one thing: human kind has NOT evolved!

sorry to disagree, but way before 9/11 man, way way before.

AirPacific747

Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:46 am

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 4):
he alredy did man.

yes, once in england and once in spain since 9/11. That is not what I call all the time.
I know that the US was supporting Israel at that time, but dont tell me that is the only reason why especially the US is so hated.. just because Osama Bin Laden promises to stop attacking western countries does not mean that all terrorists out there will stop. Besides would you really trust someone like Osama Bin Laden?

md80fanatic

Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:51 am

The dude is dead already, by about 3 years.....unless he has some kind of portable dialysis machine strapped to his back.

The tape is bogus (so is al Queda for that matter). The legend of Tim Osman goes on and on and on and on......Energizer batteries don't have shite on this character.

If we could just kill al Zarqarwi (sp) a few more times maybe we can win this thing.  Yeah sure

erikwilliam

Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:54 am

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 5):
That is not what I call all the time.

sure, bit of misunderstanding from both of us.

I know that the US was supporting Israel at that time, but dont tell me that is the only reason why especially the US is so hated.

sure not, and I also don´t think 9/11 had US-Israel motivation, it was more against the US solo to me. Also, Germany, France, Italy and others have good relations with Israel and you don´t see them freaking out with Osama´s BS.

that all terrorists out there will stop.

wich all terrorists, all the ones I know are from Osama´s group.

Besides would you really trust someone like Osama Bin Laden?

tough question, probably the same amount of trust I have on Bush

AirPacific747

Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:03 am

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 7):

there are lots of small independent groups out there.

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 7):
tough question, probably the same amount of trust I have on Bush

I have to agree with you on that one.

ME AVN FAN

Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:03 am

you forget the US-troops inside Saudi Arabia, the strong naval presence of Western powers, the various treaties between the USA and countries like Morocco and Egypt, etc etc .

once in england and once in spain since 9/11

PLUS Bali, Casablanca, Amman, Sharm-el-Sheikh, Istanbul, just to name the worst --- that most unfortunately IS "all-the-time" ! And while the "link-up" in case of the attacks in London at least is fuzzy and doubtful, the links in case of Sharm-el-Sheikh, Amman and Casablanca have been rather clear, just as also the links between elQaeda and extremists causing hell in Algeria in various cases.

AirPacific747

Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:07 am

Quoting ME AVN FAN (Reply 9):
PLUS Bali, Casablanca, Amman, Sharm-el-Sheikh, Istanbul, just to name the worst --- that most unfortunately IS "all-the-time" !

I was talking about western countries

erikwilliam

Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:44 am

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 8):

there sure is, but what we were talking about had Al Quaeda finger on it.

For the matter of the topic, I guess the only way USA will get "safe" is when they change their foreign police, until then, I don´t see it happening.

AirPacific747

Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:52 am

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 11):

For the matter of the topic, I guess the only way USA will get "safe" is when they change their foreign police, until then, I don´t see it happening.

Well then you might just turn it around and say as long as some of those people in the middle east dont accept our way of living and they only think about killing innocent people, they are not going to see UN troops being pulled out of their countries.

NWA742

Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:56 am

I just hope nobody is stupid enough to believe that OBL, if alive, would ever offer a real truce.

These guys will hate us come hell or high water, and we need to kill all of them.

-NWA742

11Bravo

Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:58 am

Quoting Kay (Reply 3):
"You will see them in your houses".

All your base are belong to us!

AirPacific747

Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:58 am

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 13):
I just hope nobody is stupid enough to believe that OBL, if alive, would ever offer a real truce.

These guys will hate us come hell or high water, and we need to kill all of them.

I totally agree with you!

Jalto27R

Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:59 am

This is kind of pathetic. A mass murderer, once claiming he will destroy western civilization, now wants a truce? Sounds to be like his plan is starting to backfire. He had his chance at killing the economy at/after 9/11, and it just hasn't happened to the extent he wanted it to. Then he had his big chance in Iraq, to kill tons of soldiers, forcing america to spend more and more, and possibly doing to the US what the US did to the USSR during the Cold War. Make one side spend more than the other. Now I think he sees that America will have less and less soldiers in Iraq, and his oppurtunity there has run out. But I mean a truce? That's just sad.

Mike

ME AVN FAN

Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:02 am

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 10):
I was talking about western countries

YOU did indeed, but you are NOT Usama binLaden ! and he has those targets I mentioned on his scoreboard

ME AVN FAN

Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:04 am

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 8):

"independent" is NOT the appropriate word. Many of these groups can be called "elQaeda-franchisees"

erikwilliam

Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:05 am

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 12):
Well then you might just turn it around and say as long as some of those people in the middle east dont accept our way of living and they only think about killing innocent people, they are not going to see UN troops being pulled out of their countries.

I´d say the situation is a bit more complex than that.
When you say killing innocent people, then it´s not only the East doing, actually, the west did a whole lot more than them.
My point is, I don´t see them blowing up Germany, France, Denmark, Brasil, Japan and lot´s of other countries due to our way of living, and you must agree that all those mentioned countries are capitalists and have pretty similiar ways of living. From that, I say again, the US should reconsider their foreign police, like invading Iraq with a BS excuse.

AirPacific747

Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:07 am

Quoting ME AVN FAN (Reply 17):
YOU did indeed, but you are NOT Usama binLaden ! and he has those targets I mentioned on his scoreboard

how do you know?  devil 

joking aside Big grin
I know that those countries are on the scoreboard. If you read all of my posts, you will realise that I never said anything like that at all. I was just commenting on what Osama Bin Laden said, that it isnt because it is a difficult task to attack the us, its just because they are planning the attacks that it takes time. I just said that if it was that easy, we would have seen more terrorist attacks since 9/11th in western countries

N1120A

Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:08 am

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 19):
My point is, I don´t see them blowing up Germany, France, Denmark, Brasil, Japan and lot´s of other countries due to our way of living, and you must agree that all those mentioned countries are capitalists and have pretty similiar ways of living. From that, I say again, the US should reconsider their foreign police, like invading Iraq with a BS excuse.

That might be the best post I have ever seen you make ErikWilliam

AirPacific747

Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:10 am

Invading Iraq wasnt the brightest idea. I agree with you on that one, but I support what happened to Afghanistan. Al Qaeda does actually threaten other western countries, and I know that they have also threatened Norway a couple of months ago. But America, the UK and for example Spain is just higher up on their priority list.

BMIFlyer

Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:13 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4628738.stm

cheers,

lee

Edited to get you the correct headline

[Edited 2006-01-19 19:37:37]

erikwilliam

Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:18 am

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 22):
and I know that they have also threatened Norway a couple of months ago.

due to what, eating whales??beeing blonde??

the UK and for example Spain is just higher up on their priority list.

they had it for beeing suck ups to the US, sorry but it´s simple as that.

Al Qaeda does actually threaten other western countries,

the most of Al Qaeda threating Brasil I ever heard was right after 9/11 when the US had rumours that Brasil had terrorists, because one of the guys had a distant cousin(or something like that) who sent him a postal card from Iguaçu Falls.

Quoting N1120A (Reply 21):

thx man. btw, listening to Manu Chao right now.

SlamClick

Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:19 am

- and the response

Quoting N1120A (Reply 21):
That might be the best post I have ever seen you make ErikWilliam

Overlook one possible reason.

IF the real objective of the Islamic extremists is world dominance there is no point whatever in defeating Germany, France, Denmark, Brasil, Japan et al because they are pretty much irrelevant in the power game, at least individually. It is a better tactic to divide us on issues. Spain, for example: Some in government saw the post-9/11 efforts as being Spain's business. Most of the comfortable, complacent civilians did not. Four bombs later and the government was convinced and Spain will no longer be a part of any resistance to the spread of Islamic terror.

With Spain as the model, move to France or England or Germany. No more terrorist acts than are necessary to keep the issue (a) in the front pages and (b) ever more divisive.

AirPacific747

Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:19 am

From the article on BBC:
"We do not mind offering you a truce that is fair and long-term... so we can build Iraq and Afghanistan..."

So as I said: no western country was present (physically) in the middle east when osama bin laden attacked the WTC

why trust him now? that would be like shooting yourself in the foot.

AirPacific747

Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:23 am

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 24):
due to what, eating whales??beeing blonde??

No! being present in afghanistan and iraq lol.. dont you watch tv at all

they had it for beeing suck ups to the US, sorry but it´s simple as that.

It has nothing to do about what I said. I just said that those countries are higher up on Al Qaedas priority list.

the most of Al Qaeda threating Brasil I ever heard was right after 9/11 when the US had rumours that Brasil had terrorists, because one of the guys had a distant cousin(or something like that) who sent him a postal card from Iguaçu Falls.

good for you and your country!

erikwilliam

Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:38 am

Quoting SlamClick (Reply 25):
IF the real objective of the Islamic extremists is world dominance

Now it all makes sence, Osama is a war strategist.

power game, at least individually

what kind of power game man?military?economical?

Spain will no longer be a part of any resistance to the spread of Islamic terror.

Before 9/11, what kind of Islamic terror did we have outside the USA?

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 27):
I just said that those countries are higher up on Al Qaedas priority list.

where are Germany, France, Italy, Russia on that list?

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 27):

thx man, we have enough problems here to also worry when Osama will attack us.

AirPacific747

Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:51 am

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 28):

why dont you ask them yourself? lol
btw I also heard that japan has been threatened by Al Qaeda

thx man, we have enough problems here to also worry when Osama will attack us.

I think most countries have enough problems to also worry about osama attacks.. thats why we need to do something about it  Wink

SlamClick

Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:57 am

Now it all makes sence, Osama is a war strategist.

And your assumption is that he is the ONE and ONLY leader of this worldwide movement - from a cave in Afghanistan or Pakistan. Does that sound a little naive?

what kind of power game man?military?economical?

Take your pick. Hard to play real economic hardball without some military might. On the other hand "Give me control of a nation's currency and I care not who makes its laws."

1972 Munich
1985 The Achille Lauro
1985 TWA 847
1988 PanAm 103
1998 The US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania

And maybe a thousand others. You can Google as well as I can. What was your point? Were you trying to mislead others into beleiving that 9/11 was the start of the whole thing?

jaysit

Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:00 am

Osama is a publicity hound.

With all thats going on here in the US (Brangelina, the Tom Delay Jack-off special, Chestica Simpson's divorce), Osama's been feeling neglected.

ME AVN FAN

Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:04 am

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 20):
I just said that if it was that easy, we would have seen more terrorist attacks since 9/11th in western countries

you are right in your way, BUT it is/was Usama BinLadn who clearly declared all those Muslim countries, which means almost all, who did NOT act up to his desire, as "western enemies" so that these "target countries" have to be taken into account as "western targets" --- THAT is what I mean

ME AVN FAN

Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:10 am

Invading Iraq wasnt the brightest idea

to overthrow SaddamHussein was quite a nice idea. How to put it into reality, THAT was the question. And when the USA chose the invasion, it already was disastrous enough. But the GWB-administration managed to mess up the whole thing nicely thoroughly. Strange is that we all have to hope that the dull man in the White House in the end succeeds. HE does NOT deserve it, but we others DO !

all of these countries had quite their share of terrorist attacks, France a nice while BEFORE 11Sep01

erikwilliam

Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:19 am

Quoting SlamClick (Reply 30):
And your assumption is that he is the ONE and ONLY leader of this worldwide movement

since Saddam is in jail, the Iran guy just got there, the Korean guy is old and sick, Arafat is dead, Russia and China are friends now.

Take your pick. Hard to play real economic hardball without some military might.

all right then man, Germany is no economicaly important, neither ir France, sure sure.
Just because they can talk instead of showing a machine gun doesn´t make them "pretty much irrelevant individualy to the power game"

Were you trying to mislead others into beleiving that 9/11 was the start of the whole thing?

actually my bad, I meant, what attacks did we have besides against the USA.

1972 Munich

Not at all, it was Palestinians against Jews. Not Islam against the world

1985 The Achille Lauro

same thing as above

1985 TWA 847
1988 PanAm 103

correct, ALL against the USA, not the world.

Were you trying to mislead others into beleiving that 9/11 was the start of the whole thing?

Not at all

AirPacific747

Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:24 am

Quoting ME AVN FAN (Reply 34):
to overthrow SaddamHussein was quite a nice idea. How to put it into reality, THAT was the question. And when the USA chose the invasion, it already was disastrous enough. But the GWB-administration managed to mess up the whole thing nicely thoroughly. Strange is that we all have to hope that the dull man in the White House in the end succeeds. HE does NOT deserve it, but we others DO !

agreed

I like your way of discussing

erikwilliam

Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 am

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 36):
agreed

yeap, very well said indeed.

AirPacific747

Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:36 am

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 37):
yeap, very well said indeed.

good. then we all agree Big grin another step towards world peace Big grin

jk  Wink

GDB

Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:37 am

Errr...there were 1000's of US troops, aircraft, ships in or deployed around Saudi before Sept 11th.
Some from the UK too, mostly supporting the aircraft based there and the Navy's 'Armilla Patrol' in the Gulf.

Oh he's alive all right, maybe enfeebled, maybe doing little more than hiding out.
Killing or better capturing him and the other remaining AQ top boys will be important, an understandable morale boost, particularly in the US.

But, don't think for one moment that happy event would fundamentally change things.
Get away from the 'James Bond Bad Guy' way of thinking, it is a fantasy.

AQ are a highly dispersed group, actually it's more of a kind of 'holding company' for various Islamic groups, from North Africa to the Pacific.
OBL was never a mastermind, rather he was/is a facilitator, networker amongst various people/groups.

Prior to 2001, of course AQ also provided basic military/terrorist training in Afghanistan.
But of the many 1000's who went through these camps, most were there to train up for their own conflicts, like the Philippines, Kashmir, the Chechen conflict, former Yugoslavia.
Very few had any inclination to attack the West, in any case they had to be literate, flexible, able to live in the West for extended periods.

In 2002, the US and Pakistan captured the real mastermind behind Sept 11, Kahlid Sheik Mohammed.
It was he who approached OBL in 1999, with his 'planes operation'.
OBL would provide cash, try to get the suitable personnel.
As I mentioned in the above paragraph, very particular people were needed, which was hard to find, hence the original 'planes operation' being cut from 10-12 aircraft, to 5.
(When the least capable of the group was held by US Immigration in August 2001, it reduced to 4 aircraft).
KSH did more than suggest the operation, he was the chief facilitator, providing cash, encouragement etc.

But what are AQ's aims? What motivated OBL?
He came back from Afghanistan, a rich kid who had proved himself, in combat, in organizing.
He expected a rapturous reception from the Saudi authorities, who had bankrolled many of the 'Afghan Arabs'.
Instead he was sidelined, worse, when Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990, OBL's offer of his Afghan vets, to defend Saudi, was ignored.
US and UK forces were initially deployed, as we know, rather too close to holy Muslim places for OBL's liking.
Which would turn into rage.

But AQ's no.2, Al-Zarawai, from middle class Cario, had been an increasing influence on OBL since Afghanistan.
Part of the plot to kill Sadat in 1981, he believed that Western influence was a malign, corrupting influence on the Islamic world, Sadat's highly corrupt regime proof of this.
But killing Sadat did not, as expected, make the masses rise up.
Not at all.

After a spell in prison, AZ refined his beliefs.
Killing a corrupt head of state was not enough,
After the Afghan adventure, AZ and OBL sort to provoke uprisings against pro or just semi pro Western governments, mostly in the Arab world.
They all failed.
Even in Algeria, when after an Islamic party looked set to win a election, the army staged a coup.
Heavy repression against Islamic groups followed.
Surely a certain bet for an Islamic uprising, like Iran in 1979?

The response was for groups to shock the populace with increasingly indiscriminate attacks, inevitably killing civilians (often intentionally so).
The populace did not rise up.
AZ considered the cause of this was decades of Western influence, what he saw as corrupt materialism.

So ramp up the attacks, whole villages were massacred, albeit maybe encouraged by government infiltration of the terror groups, to lose them support.
Whatever effect the infiltrators had, the effect was inevitable, mass demonstrations against the Islamics, from the very people not long before denied their vote being counted in an election.

By 1997, just a few ultra extreme Algerian groups remained, tiny groups of people who were so convinced of their 'purity' that everyone else had to be killed, including other groups with similar aims.
Finally, the last tiny group left standing issued a statement, saying that since Algerian society had failed to rise up, the entire nation, except this tiny remaining group, led by a Shepard, should be killed.

So by 1997, a year after OBL and AZ had arrived in Afghanistan, the whole cherished project to cause a mass uprising in the Muslim world, had totally failed.
What to do?
AZ knew the answer.
If the Muslim populace were corrupted by Western Influence, go for the source of the Corruption.

Not a new idea in itself, various groups had come to this conclusion before, witness the 1993 WTC bombing and the 1994 attempt to crash an airliner on to the Eiffel Tower (the A310 needed a fuel stop after hijacking, French Commandos used this opportunity to successfully storm the aircraft).
But now, with AZ's theories, OBL's organizing, contacts, new camps, this time something more sustained, more spectacular maybe might be possible.

Arab regimes were called the 'Near Enemy', the West was the 'Far Enemy'.
Early attacks hit US interests in easy to reach places, the African Embassies, the USS Cole.
Failures too, the plot to create carnage at the Strasbourg Christmas market in France with bombing, the LAX plot.
All the while though, the 'Planes Operation' was ticking along.

OBL must have known the Sept 11 attacks would lose him his Afghan base, AQ was designed to be very diffuse, dispersed, he must have known he'd be on the run for the rest of his days.
So don't think that his organization was not prepared for this.
Spectaculars on the Sept 11th scale are probably over, now it's all about attrition, London and Madrid style.

SlamClick

Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:45 am

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 35):

1985 TWA 847
1988 PanAm 103

correct, ALL against the USA, not the world.

Your exact words were:

"outside the USA" does not specify targets OTHER THAN the USA My misunderstanding of the intent of your question, I guess.

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 35):
Not at all, it was Palestinians against Jews.

Your argument makes a couple of assumptions I cannot share:

1. "Palestinian" excludes Jews.
The word should mean "one who lives in, or is from Palestine" Isn't that what Brasilian means with reference to Brasil? Instead, we have a world where Palestinian means exclusively Islamic persons who live or originated in Palestine. It EXCLUDES the Jews.

2. That threats to the security of Israel are not the world's problems, only Israel's problem.
The world can tolerate a lot of different points of view, hell, that is what makes it interesting. But the one that it cannot permit is "kill all the ____." and you can insert any ethnicity, any religion, even lawyers into the blank and we just cannot permit it. Well, the Islamic nations surrounding Israel have done a pretty good job of convincing us that they see their (more or less legitimate) grievances against Israel as sufficient cause for them to drive the Israelis into the sea.

Look at a globe from a point near the Arabian Sea and much of the land you can see is Islamic nations. There is but one Jewish nation in the world and on that globe you could cover it with a pencil eraser. That alone should make Muslims feel like bullies, but apparently it doesn't. Do you think it would be right, fair, humane to permit that one and only Jewish nation to be removed from the map?

So Palestinian-against-Jew and vice-versa is a world problem. It cannot be otherwise.

erikwilliam

Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:47 am

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 38):
good. then we all agree another step towards world peace

if it was up to us, the world would be peacefull, with only beautiful airplanes and no coach class.

SlamClick

Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:53 am

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 41):
if it was up to us, the world would be peacefull, with only beautiful airplanes and no coach class.

And wonderful coffee!
And dreadful cachaça! (sorry - can't stand it)
And wonderful music

erikwilliam

Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:56 am

Quoting SlamClick (Reply 40):
"outside the USA" does not specify targets OTHER THAN the USA My misunderstanding of the intent of your question, I guess.

you´r correct, I alredy say I´m sorry.

Your argument makes a couple of assumptions I cannot share:

you know what I meant

That alone should make Muslims feel like bullies, but apparently it doesn't. Do you think it would be right, fair, humane to permit that one and only Jewish nation to be removed from the map?

they were there before the UN gave them their state, would you be happy if the UN gave the Mojaves their promissed land and took out the population of Nebraska?!?!
Still, even after they had their land, and Palestinians on the other place, Israel built setlements in Gaza and WestBanks with 1.000 jews and 100.000 arabs around them, real nice hã?!

But this is off topic.

erikwilliam

Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:57 am

Quoting SlamClick (Reply 42):
And dreadful cachaça! (sorry - can't stand it)

I like it, if you came down here I´ll show you some good stuff, and if still don´t like it, we´ll order a caipirinha right?!

SlamClick

Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:59 am

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 44):
if you came down here I´ll show you some good stuff, and if still don´t like it, we´ll order a caipirinha right?!

Fair enough!

erikwilliam

Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:05 am

Quoting SlamClick (Reply 45):

well man, at least this was one the most decent discussions I had here in times.
Fell very very sorry for all of those who lost their lives, specially the kids, all of them, and I do hope that this high price we´r all paying have a happy ending

cfalk

Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:15 am

But the one that it cannot permit is "kill all the ____." and you can insert any ethnicity, any religion, even lawyers into the blank and we just cannot permit it.

Well, I don't mind turning a blind eye for the lawyers...  Wink

zippyjet

Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:31 am

W needs a spike in his well deserved crappy approval rating so, he rolls out that bastard just like the last time which just so happened to be on the Friday before the 2004 election! Scare up us poor gullible American citizens.

b757300

Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:00 am

Quoting Zippyjet (Reply 48):
W needs a spike in his well deserved crappy approval rating so, he rolls out that bastard just like the last time which just so happened to be on the Friday before the 2004 election! Scare up us poor gullible American citizens.

Statements such as this prove that liberalism is a metal disease.