Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

[email protected]
Topic Author

Your First Time...

Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:46 pm

What was it like? For me, it was with my first long-term girlfriend (1 1/2 years+), while her grandmother and mum were downstairs. It was extremely long - I must have been pumping for over 20 minutes (  Wow! ) - so I guess the walls and ceiling must have looked great. I don't think anything came out, either.  Wow! Why can't it last that long nowadays?  Wink THERE'S A WOMAN! Darn, it's gone again.  Silly
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

atco2b

RE: Your First Time...

Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:49 pm

Quoting [email protected] (Thread starter):
Darn, it's gone again

Yeah, we thought you had gone to Wales!
Hey, you want to go out for pizza and some sex? What, you don't like pizza?

[email protected]
Topic Author

Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:51 pm

Quoting Atco2b (Reply 1):
Yeah, we thought you had gone to Wales!

Saturday.
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

MYT332

Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:55 pm

Are we talking about air beds here?

Confused
One Life, Live it.

kiwiandrew

Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:09 pm

while her grandmother and mum were downstairs.

they were 'downstairs'?! wow, a foursome ! I hope granny took her dentures out Big grin

[email protected]
Topic Author

Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:10 pm

Quoting Kiwiandrew (Reply 4):
they were 'downstairs'?! wow, a foursome ! I hope granny took her dentures out

rotfl  It's a common thing in Devon.  Silly  Wink

whitehatter

Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:17 pm

It was in Prestatyn, I was 14 and it involved Vaseline.
Lead me not into temptation, I can find my own way there...

[email protected]
Topic Author

Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:23 pm

Quoting WhiteHatter (Reply 6):
It was in Prestatyn, I was 14 and it involved Vaseline.

How is your uncle nowadays?

jush

Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:24 pm

I don't even lock my room when I **** with my girlfriend. I just don't expect someone to come in. If yes... enjoy the show Big grin

Regds
jush
There is one problem with airbus. Though their products are engineering marvels they lack passion, completely.

futuresdpdcop

Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:29 pm

My 1st time was when I was 15. Started dating this girl and a week later, we ended up taking a shower together. One thing led to another but the shower was too small so we ended up going to her bed. I remember the date and everything. It happened on a Wednesday evening because the rest of her family was at church.

And yes, I have been walked in on by my mom twice while engaged in "pumping" as [email protected] put it. Made my mom cry both time. I felt like $hit. But at least I finished.

Daleaholic

Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:51 pm

Pearson, I didn't know sheep lived in houses Big grin  rotfl 
Religion is an illusion of childhood... Outgrown under proper education.

sv7887

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:00 am

Hi All,
Still waiting until I get married. For me there nothing more special than having your first time with someone you'll be spending the rest of your life with (Well ideally anyway..)

Just my two cents,
Sam

[email protected]
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:05 am

Quoting Sv7887 (Reply 11):
or me there nothing more special than having your first time with someone you'll be spending the rest of your life with

Turn it upside down: if you have more sexual encounters with other women, you'll be even more experienced (overall) and so might be able to better satisfy your wife.  Wink

7LBAC111

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:07 am

Quoting Kiwiandrew (Reply 4):
I hope granny took her dentures out

Granny eh? Was there an A.net member in the corner with a Brittainia 732 safety card and a roll of Andrex on their knee? Watching? Big grin

Hi All,
Still waiting until I get married. For me there nothing more special than having your first time with someone you'll be spending the rest of your life with (Well ideally anyway..)

Aw. Thats really sweet.
But still, a bit  vomit  Big grin

Your First Time...

Mine was when I was 14, and it involved a trumpet, 4 cans of Budweiser and a small amount of Oil of Ulay.

7L
Debate is what you put on de hook when you want to catch de fish.

jush

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:09 am

Hi All,

Just my two cents,
Sam

Quoting [email protected] (Reply 12):
Turn it upside down: if you have more sexual encounters with other women, you'll be even more experienced (overall) and so might be able to better satisfy your wife. Wink

Yep you will be horribly bad if you never had sex before. I guess you'll be good over 20 until you get married and you get more and more uptight about such things as sex. As you may already be. I can't support this "no sex before marriage" thing but i most certainly tolerate it not only because I have to.
But I still don't see any sense in it.

Regds
jush
There is one problem with airbus. Though their products are engineering marvels they lack passion, completely.

sv7887

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:15 am

Turn it upside down: if you have more sexual encounters with other women, you'll be even more experienced (overall) and so might be able to better satisfy your wife. Wink

True from my perspective it just cheapens the meaning. If you've done something many times before where is the novelty, and meaning?

Besides, it's not like we won't have the rest of our lives to "Practice" By the way I'm Indian, so we have a nice little how-to manual called the Kama Sutra!!! Nothing like a well written book to tell you how to "Do" things!! Lol..

--Sam

[email protected]
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:19 am

Quoting Sv7887 (Reply 15):
If you've done something many times before where is the novelty, and meaning?

Think about this: you have extensive sexual experience with more-than-one woman, so your overall sexual experience will be increased. With that, you can then find what really makes your wife tick from a sexual point-of-view. So, when combined, the result will be fantastic. Unless you cum in 20 seconds.

The Sex Doctor.

cosec59

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:21 am

If you've done something many times before where is the novelty,

That's where the handcuffs and cucumbers come into it  Wink
Rules are for the obedience of fools but for the guidance of wise men

[email protected]
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:22 am

Quoting Cosec59 (Reply 17):
That's where the handcuffs and cucumbers come into it

Don't forget the chocolate sauce, cream and Smarties!  Wink

willo

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:25 am

By the way I'm Indian, so we have a nice little how-to manual called the Kama Sutra!!!

Don't leave it too long before you start "practising", some of the positions in that book are nigh on impossible once you get over a certain age Wink

sv7887

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:26 am

Quoting [email protected] (Reply 16):
you have extensive sexual experience with more-than-one woman, so your overall sexual experience will be increased. With that, you can then find what really makes your wife tick from a sexual point-of-view. So, when combined, the result will be fantastic. Unless you cum in 20 seconds.

So where is the novelty then? Where has the meaning gone?

Don't think I'm trying to judge you, because I am not.
For me, this isn't about getting off or having a good time. It's about making a lifetime bond with someone I'll spend the rest of my life with.

Who needs experiences who you have centuries old manual to tell you what to do..As far as I know the Kama Sutra is one of the oldest out there..

--Sam

[email protected]
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:30 am

Quoting Sv7887 (Reply 20):
It's about making a lifetime bond with someone I'll spend the rest of my life with.

I think some people take it a little too seriously. If you don't have fun doing it, it'll be rather tiresome and boring. I say over 50% of it should be fun.

jetflyer

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:35 am

Technically speaking that's wrong. Research shows that the more you have recreational and "nonsense" sex before doing it with someone your really want to spend your life with, you burn out your sexual energy earlier and destroy the parts of your brain that allow you to have good orgasms and sexual capability. Therefore you are at greater risk of impotence and poor sexual performance. I am saving my sexual energy, people who have sex less often save more sexual energy and are far better at it. And that's a fact.

[Edited 2006-02-24 16:37:05]

[email protected]
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:39 am

Quoting Jetflyer (Reply 22):
Technically speaking that's wrong. Research shows that the more you have recreational and "nonsense" sex before doing it with someone your really want to spend your life with, you burn out your sexual energy earlier and destroy the aprts of your brain that allow you to have good orgasms and sexual capability. Therefore you are at greater risk of impotence and poor sexual performance. I am saving my sexual energy, people who have sex less often save more sexual energy and are far better at it. And that's a fact.

Nonsense. I think people worry far too much about it. IT'S MEANT TO BE FUN! Not some bloody experiment.

DrDeke

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:43 am

Quoting Jetflyer (Reply 22):
Research shows that the more you have recreational and "nonsense" sex before doing it with someone your really want to spend your life with, you burn out your sexual energy earlier and destroy the parts of your brain that allow you to have good orgasms and sexual capability. Therefore you are at greater risk of impotence and poor sexual performance.

To be perfectly frank, I don't believe that. Could you produce some of this "research"?

-DrDeke
If you don't want it known, don't say it on a phone.

skidmarks

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:44 am

Quoting [email protected] (Reply 16):
The Sex Doctor.

Oh puleeeeeeeeeeeese!! Big grin

You have to be experienced and once with your granny isn't classed as experience - more a hand job with extra's Big grin

Andy  old 
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional

[email protected]
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:46 am

Quoting Skidmarks (Reply 25):
You have to be experienced and once with your granny isn't classed as experience - more a hand job with extra's

Your wife never complained! She was too busy enjoying every nanosecond of it!  Silly James and a 50+-year-old. Hmm.  Wink

jap

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:47 am

Quoting [email protected] (Reply 23):
IT'S MEANT TO BE FUN! Not some bloody experiment.

I heard it's pretty good for bonding as well as having fun  Wink

Or am I being weird? Big grin
Scandinavian chick with a scandinavian horse- oh yeah! :D

[email protected]
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:49 am

Quoting Jap (Reply 27):
I heard it's pretty good for bonding as well as having fun

It's not THAT sticky!

jap

Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:57 am

Quoting [email protected] (Reply 28):
It's not THAT sticky!

eek  Good heavens, I'd hope not  Sad I think you just ruined my dinner...
Scandinavian chick with a scandinavian horse- oh yeah! :D

[email protected]
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:03 am

Quoting Jap (Reply 29):

Good heavens, I'd hope not I think you just ruined my dinner...

You mentioned bonding!  Silly

Yes, it's a good way of showing affection and intimacy and all that, but I personally prefer kissing, holding hands, cuddling, etc., for that.

trekster

Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:24 am

My god, James has a heart, HOW SWEET Smile

My first time was with a person i was very much in love with in San Francisco of all places. Aint givin details, that PERSONAL STUFF. But was good to finally do stuff at 24.
The age people start having sex seems to be going down and down and down.

I was at a bustop a few months ago and these girls were talking about sleeping with there boyfriends, one girl was saying she was trying to get pregnant with a guy, who had 3 kids already. She was saying he wants me to have his kid and were trying every day. SHE WAS BLOODY 15. I could not belive what i was hearing

Jeezz
Where does the time go???

MYT332

Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:29 am

Quoting Trekster (Reply 31):
She was saying he wants me to have his kid

Daniel, that's not possible.
One Life, Live it.

trekster

Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:31 am

Quoting Myt332 (Reply 32):
Quoting Trekster (Reply 31):
She was saying he wants me to have his kid

Quoting Myt332 (Reply 32):

Daniel, that's not possible.

HUH

She was talkin to the girls that this guy wants her to pop a child out? Why not possable
Where does the time go???

jush

Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:42 am

So where is the novelty then? Where has the meaning gone?

For me, this isn't about getting off or having a good time. It's about making a lifetime bond with someone I'll spend the rest of my life with.

Who needs experiences who you have centuries old manual to tell you what to do..As far as I know the Kama Sutra is one of the oldest out there..

--Sam

Sex does not get worse if you do it quite often. Novelty is not always good. Experience and practicing can even make it better and it will.

Anyway, kudos to you for standing up for you point-of-view. It's not always easy to defend a point-of-view, especially this one cause a lot of people will have another view on that and can't understand you at all.

Regds
jush

Aloha717200

Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:13 am

For what it's worth I have the exact same view on it, I'm waiting for marriage and I feel that having sex before marriage only cheapens the experience, makes it mean much less. I'll have a lifetime with my wife to learn what she likes and get good at "satisfying" her. I dont need to do a bunch of other girls to have that experience.

I prefer to marry a girl with the same values. That way we can learn, teach, and bond together starting from the same level. Sex is more than just fun, it's the ultimate act of showing love. A unity. To me at least.

So...welcome to my respected users list.

BMIFlyer

Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:14 am

I must have been pumping for over 20 minutes

Thats not very long  Wink
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

[email protected]
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:17 am

Quoting BMIFlyer (Reply 36):
Thats not very long

Ha! Bloody longer than your 20 seconds!  Silly

sv7887

Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:37 am

Quoting Aloha717200 (Reply 35):
For what it's worth I have the exact same view on it, I'm waiting for marriage and I feel that having sex before marriage only cheapens the experience, makes it mean much less. I'll have a lifetime with my wife to learn what she likes and get good at "satisfying" her. I dont need to do a bunch of other girls to have that experience.

I prefer to marry a girl with the same values. That way we can learn, teach, and bond together starting from the same level. Sex is more than just fun, it's the ultimate act of showing love. A unity. To me at least.

So...welcome to my respected users list.

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I have also placed you on my Respected Users list. I applaud you for supporting me.

People: I'm not advocating that any of you adopt my ways. I think the pro choice women say it best: My Body My Choice. I am comfortable with my decision. I don't think we should pressure anyone to join either camp.

Every action has consequences. It is all a matter of perspective. My advice is Do what is best for you.

--Sam

BMIFlyer

Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:38 am

Quoting [email protected] (Reply 37):
Ha! Bloody longer than your 20 seconds!

It was just under 2 hours actually  Wink

Lee
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

[email protected]
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:06 am

Quoting BMIFlyer (Reply 39):
It was just under 2 hours actually

Then she said: 'Aren't you supposed to be inside me?'  sarcastic  You were shagging her belly fat.  sarcastic 

cosec59

Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:08 am

Quoting [email protected] (Reply 40):
'Aren't you supposed to be inside me?'

You mean she couldn't feel it  Wink

[email protected]
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:10 am

Quoting Cosec59 (Reply 41):
You mean she couldn't feel it

Nor would you if you had his 23 mm job inside you!

cosec59

Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:13 am

That's the worst 4 words a man can hear.. "Is it in yet?"  Wink

jetflyer

Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:14 am

Quoting [email protected] (Reply 23):

Nonsense. I think people worry far too much about it. IT'S MEANT TO BE FUN! Not some bloody experiment.

No it isn't nonsense, boy, people with Phds and formal qualifications have actually studied the human brain and proved it is true. Try out www.actionlove.com and this man is dealing with all sorts of people who spent too much of their time into recreational sex and literally "burned out"

The acetylcholine/parasympathetic nervous functions for healing, restoration and recharging are completely worn out paving the way for impotence and sexual disorders. Pearson is a young, perhaps ignorant man who simply is addicted to sex, and won't face the fact of the matter.

Yes of course sex etc.. is fun, but too much of a good thing at once, and it stops working properly! It's common sense!

[Edited 2006-02-24 21:19:39]

jetflyer

Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:16 am

Quoting DrDeke (Reply 24):
To be perfectly frank, I don't believe that. Could you produce some of this "research"?

www.actionlove.com

Yes, there is your "research"  sarcastic 

How about browse through the web pages and find it for yourself, or don't question what I say  Smile

[email protected]
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:19 am

Quoting Jetflyer (Reply 44):
Yes of course sex etc.. is fun, but too much of a good thing at once, and it stops working properly! It's common sense!

That's like saying too much studying makes you less knowledgeable. How do you think experts become experts? They dedicate themselves to knowing a great deal about a certain area.

Just so you know, research will be disputed - as a PhD student myself (2nd of 3 years), I expect people to argue over my publications and research based on their own research. It is rare for something to be free from dispute.

[Edited 2006-02-24 21:21:53]

9VSPO

Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:21 am

Quoting [email protected] (Reply 46):
It is rare for something to be free from dispute.

And that includes the size of your hooter. Big grin

[email protected]
Topic Author

Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:23 am

Quoting 9VSPO (Reply 47):
And that includes the size of your hooter.

My 10" flame-grilled whopper was proved many years ago.  Wow!

cosec59

Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:24 am

Quoting [email protected] (Reply 48):
My 10" flame-grilled whopper

I wish mine was 10" instead of this monster  Big grin