dtwclipper
Topic Author

Madison Prof Teaches 9/11 An Inside Job

Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:28 am

I almost hate to start this again, but this is going to far. People like this dude are going to make even the most ardent liberals like myself wonder about the state of Academia!

"UW-Madison instructor has been cleared to teach a course in Islam, after his controversial views on the September 11th attacks prompt a review. On Monday, UW's Provost gave Kevin Barrett the go-ahead to teach this fall.

Last month, Kevin Barrett told a Milwaukee radio station that he believed the attacks were orchestrated by the U.S. government. Barrett came under fire, especially because he was set to teach a class that would cover nine-eleven, called "Islam: Religion and Culture." The university reviewed the course's syllabus, content, and reading list, and decided to allow Barrett to teach the course.

Barrett says his views on September 11th will be a small part of the course curriculum, but students will have the opportunity to challenge them.

"The students do need to know that the clear majority of the world's Muslims believe nine-eleven was an inside job," says Barrett. "They don't accept the official story."

Barrett says he believes the Nine Eleven Commission Report is fraudulent.

"To me, after having studied the facts for two and a half years, the most probable hypothesis is another Pearl Harbor," says Barrett. "An inside job, designed by intelligence agencies, probably authorized and commanded by VP Cheney. Clearly, the three buildings in NY were brought down by controlled demolitions with explosives, yes, there were probably some type of planes run into them to create a diversion."

http://nbc15.madison.com/news/headlines/3324216.html
Compare New York Air, the Airline that works for your Business

Bobster2

RE: Madison Prof Teaches 9/11 An Inside Job

Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:34 am

Quoting Dtwclipper (Thread starter):
the clear majority of the world's Muslims believe

That sounds like racism. This jerk should be fired.

It reminds me of "At the Zoo" by Simon and Garfunkel:

"The monkeys stand for honesty,
Giraffes are insincere,
And the elephants are kindly but
They're dumb.
Orangutans are skeptical
Of changes in their cages,
And the zookeeper is very fond of rum.

"Zebras are reactionaries,
Antelopes are missionaries,
Pigeons plot in secrecy,
And hamsters turn on frequently."
"I tell you this, no eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn." Jim Morrison

Newark777

Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:38 am

I find it funny that he thinks Pearl Harbor was an inside job also. How do people like this keep their jobs?

Harry
Why grab a Heine when you can grab a Busch?

777236ER

Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:39 am

"The students do need to know that the clear majority of the world's Muslims believe nine-eleven was an inside job," says Barrett. "They don't accept the official story."

Which in itself is nonsense, pointless and pretty racist.
Your bone's got a little machine

Nancy

Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:47 am

The one absolute thing that doesn't make any sense in all the conspiracy theories is that the government never would have picked those targets. They would have picked ones with high emotional impact but little effect on the government or business. I mean pick any of a hundred targets but the Pentagon and the World Trade Center aren't any where near the top. I don't know how you can be a far left conspiracy theorist and then claim that the government would plan to kill the rich people and the military first!

bristolflyer

Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:56 am

A couple of weeks ago there was a story on NPR about a bunch of university lectureres who are extolling this theory. I was disppointed that NPR would give those crackpots the time of day.

BF

PS Now sit back and watch this thread go the same way as all the others...
Fortune favours the brave

USAFHummer

Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:19 am

Nothing personal to the Badgers among us, but the University of Colorado deeply thanks the University of Wisconsin-Madison for having this asshat of a professor who will take the media spotlight for a change when it comes to asshattery in American academia...

Greg
Chief A.net college football stadium self-pic guru

ltbewr

Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:43 am

The best thing to do would be either no students take any of his classes or the classes get filled up with representives of the College Republicans (probably rare on that campus) then they all cancel after attending the 1st class where they all verbally shout down this fool.
There is academic freedom, which here could include discussing the false conspiricies believed by many in the Islamic world as to the 9/11 attacks to illustrate how they see the USA, but not to teach is as 'the real truth'.

jpetekyxmd80

Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:52 am

Quoting LTBEWR (Reply 7):
The best thing to do would be either no students take any of his classes or the classes get filled up with representives of the College Republicans (probably rare on that campus) then they all cancel after attending the 1st class where they all verbally shout down this fool.

Well, the notion that this conspiracy theorist viewpoint is a partisan one is quite ridiculous and insulting. As a student of UW, and a moderate liberal, few things in this world piss me off more than 9/11 conspiracy theorists. Hell, put me in that class. But no, not really, what a waste of time. I hope to have nothing to do with that guy. It's a sticky issue to say whether the guy should be fired or not, but lets just say you wont find me in one of his classes. This should really make for some great pub for us.  Yeah sure
The Best Care in the Air, 1984-2009

checkraiser

Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:30 pm

Quoting LTBEWR (Reply 7):
College Republicans (probably rare on that campus)

Virtually non-exsistent

UW Madison is Berkeley East
N1120A is a camel-fucking terrorist.

deltagator

Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:47 pm

Quoting Checkraiser (Reply 9):

Which has always amused me since I've found Wisconsin to be a good old fashioned conservative (albeit a blue state most of the time) place. The hippies running around Madison just don't fit the picture of the rest of the state that I have witnessed first hand.
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."

jpetekyxmd80

Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:53 pm

Quoting DeltaGator (Reply 10):
The hippies running around Madison just don't fit the picture of the rest of the state that I have witnessed first hand.

Thank God for that. Once you get up in the central and northern parts, its a whole different breed....and i'd label many of these people decidedly different from 'good old fashioned'.

deltagator

Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:12 pm

What do you mean? I've been up in the central and north and the folks there just seem to me to be good old country folks and farmers. Is that a bad thing?
"If you can't delight in the misery of others then you don't deserve to be a college football fan."

darrenthe747

Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:44 pm

Quoting Nancy (Reply 4):
I don't know how you can be a far left conspiracy theorist and then claim that the government would plan to kill the rich people and the military first!

First of all, I don't believe in any conspiracy theories. but to answer this specific concern: a good alibi?
All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others.

CHRISBA777ER

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:02 pm

He can say what he wants surely?

You cant fire him for his beliefs can you? If he believes that, and its his opinion then thats fine - he is teaching it as his opinion only, so thats that. Its a FREE COUNTRY with FREE SPEECH surely?

Or is it only free if you agree with the establishement/nationalist party line?
What do you mean you dont have any bourbon? Do you know how far it is to Houston? What kind of airline is this???

deltagator

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:08 pm

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can just spout off willy nilly and not expect some sort of recourse for your words. People tend to forget that part and think they can just say whatever the hell they want and have nothing happen to them in return.

Quoting CHRISBA777ER (Reply 14):
You cant fire him for his beliefs can you?

Yes, he can be fired for his beliefs. Most likely he will not be fired if he is a tenured professor but that is a completely different debate.

CHRISBA777ER

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:22 pm

Quoting DeltaGator (Reply 15):
You cant fire him for his beliefs can you?

Yes, he can be fired for his beliefs. Most likely he will not be fired if he is a tenured professor but that is a completely different debate

Surely thats not true freedom then?
What do you mean you dont have any bourbon? Do you know how far it is to Houston? What kind of airline is this???

L410Turbolet

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:23 pm

I actually do believe the official stroy, but where's the problem? This guy is teaching a COLLEGE class not an elementary school one, therefore I assume his audience are ADULT people capable of some degree of critical thinking, so why not have this class purely for entertainment value of his bizarre conclusions.
It's no less conspirational or absurd theory than theory about life on Earth being created in 6 days by some funny guy floating on a cloud.

Roger136913

Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:01 pm

Maybe he should show Penn and Tellers Bullshit Video lol

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1020220921158523&q=penn+and+teller

checkraiser

Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:07 am

Which has always amused me since I've found Wisconsin to be a good old fashioned conservative (albeit a blue state most of the time) place. The hippies running around Madison just don't fit the picture of the rest of the state that I have witnessed first hand.

We 'good ol country folks and farmers' refer to Madison as:

'The People's Republic of Madison'

and

'72 square miles surrounded by reality'

Quoting JpetekYXMD80 (Reply 11):
Thank God for that. Once you get up in the central and northern parts, its a whole different breed....and i'd label many of these people decidedly different from 'good old fashioned'.

Hippie  Wink
N1120A is a camel-fucking terrorist.

dl021

Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:12 am

Why do universities feel it necessary to give a publicly funded platform to nutcases who spout completely unfounded crap and teach it to their students?

What possibly could motivate them to ok this complete BS?
Is my Pan Am ticket to the moon still good?

StarAC17

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:00 am

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can just spout off willy nilly and not expect some sort of recourse for your words. People tend to forget that part and think they can just say whatever the hell they want and have nothing happen to them in return.

What can possibly be done to him it's his opinion and he is expressing it as such, if anything could really be done to this guy then we would have done it to Michael Moore a long time ago.

Yes, he can be fired for his beliefs. Most likely he will not be fired if he is a tenured professor but that is a completely different debate.

Then he has grounds for a wrongful dismissial suit as his opinion doesn't really affect the way he does his job. It's like firing me as a engineer for openly saying that I beleive that the war on drugs is a conspiracy to put more people in jail (a hypothetical example) it doesn't affect my work so why should I be fired. Also not agreeing with what most do would make this class really entertaining for a student who likes to debate.
Engineers Rule The World!!!!!

stlgph

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:08 am

Quoting Nancy (Reply 4):
They would have picked ones with high emotional impact but little effect on the government or business.

well then the Pentagon and the World Trade Center seems like a great place to start!

Quoting DL021 (Reply 20):

What possibly could motivate them to ok this complete BS?

do you really know if it is complete BS?

the answer is no. no you don't.

everyone just wants to play ultra patriot because it's the cool thing to do.
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

Boeing7E7

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:11 am

I'm only a few blocks from UW... Anyone want me to go kick this guys ass????

Birthplace of the GOP just a few miles away in Ripon no less.

Step off campus it's your typical midwest town. It is a bit odd around here.

[Edited 2006-07-13 19:17:16]

slider

Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:25 am

Quoting USAFHummer (Reply 6):
Nothing personal to the Badgers among us, but the University of Colorado deeply thanks the University of Wisconsin-Madison for having this asshat of a professor who will take the media spotlight for a change when it comes to asshattery in American academia...

Anytime. Ugh.

Quoting Checkraiser (Reply 9):

Or the Kremlin West....I've heard either!

Quoting Checkraiser (Reply 19):
We 'good ol country folks and farmers' refer to Madison as:

'The People's Republic of Madison'

and

'72 square miles surrounded by reality'

Ain't that the truth...

This guy should be terminated immediately.

deltagator

Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:48 am

Quoting CHRISBA777ER (Reply 16):
Surely thats not true freedom then?

Yes it is. He has the freedom to make some asshat statements and the school has the ability to fire him for various reasons. In America you are free to make a fool of yourself and the rest of the country is free to speak out about your stupidity. (not yours per se but just a hypothetical here)

A good example is The Ditzy Twits. She made a comment against the President which was her right but it alienated a big chucnk of their fan base who in turn refused to buy their records and such.

Read on though...

Quoting StarAC17 (Reply 21):
What can possibly be done to him it's his opinion and he is expressing it as such, if anything could really be done to this guy then we would have done it to Michael Moore a long time ago.

They could fire him for a multitude of things. See my next responses.

Then he has grounds for a wrongful dismissial suit as his opinion doesn't really affect the way he does his job.

Very true. All depending upon the language in his contract with the University if there is one in existence.

It's like firing me as a engineer for openly saying that I beleive that the war on drugs is a conspiracy to put more people in jail (a hypothetical example) it doesn't affect my work so why should I be fired.

It may not affect your work but if you were very vocal about it then it could distract you from your work or put the company in a bad light with guilt by association for you having a crackpot view (again, all hypothetical) and then they could fire you.

Also not agreeing with what most do would make this class really entertaining for a student who likes to debate.

Hell yeah! As someone with a PolySci degree I would love to be in this class to debate him. As long as he grades fairly and accepts dissenting opinions from his own in a debate (though I doubt he would but that is pure speculation) then the class would be fun. One of my favorite professors at Florida was a big hippie liberal and we would debate and debate all through class but he still respected my ability to disagree with him and nobody got harmed.

deltagator

Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:50 am

Quoting Slider (Reply 24):
This guy should be terminated immediately.

No, leave him in place as a shining example of leftist nutjobs in academia. Churchill at CU shouldn't be fired for his "Little Eichmanns" statement as well. If he plagarized material as has been offered (in somewhat of a witchhunt as part of the fallout of his oiginal statements) then that is a reason to get rid of him.

jpetekyxmd80

Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:53 am

Or the Kremlin West....I've heard either!

Funny.

Ain't that the truth...

Blue state, buddy. Think about it. Democrat Gov, 2 Democrat Senators. Madison ain't exactly the only liberal oasis this state has.  Wink

Well, time for the Madison bashing to continue from people who think they know jack shit. I'll get some popcorn.

jpetekyxmd80

Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:37 am

Quoting Boeing7E7 (Reply 23):

I'd say the GOP was a tad different back in the 1850's, not a very accurate comparison in modern times.

dtwclipper
Topic Author

Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:49 am

Quoting JpetekYXMD80 (Reply 28):
Quoting Boeing7E7 (Reply 23):

I'd say the GOP was a tad different back in the 1850's, not a very accurate comparison in modern times.

Ah, the old Ripon, WI vs. Jackson MI debate:

"Ripon did have an initial meeting, but there were a half-dozen individuals" in attendance, Milhoan said. "There were 3,000 to 5,000 people converging on Jackson July 6, 1854, and they actually selected the name of the party."

George Miller, a Ripon College emeritus professor of history, said Riponians "acknowledge Jackson's claim" to the first formal GOP meeting and even allow that the first informal meeting was held in Exeter.

But, Miller said: "It was a secret meeting (in Exeter). ... They did discuss the need for a new party. They also came up with the name, 'Republican.' The distinction is, we had an actual party organization and the name 'Republican.'

Presidential candidate Dwight D. Eisenhower came to Jackson in July 1952 and, at the corner of Second and Franklin streets, placed a stone marking the spot where "10 resolutions creating the party were read to the throngs," Milhoan said."

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/stories/041004/nat_20040410056.shtml

IFEMaster

Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:54 am

there were probably some type of planes run into them

rotfl  Really???? You think????
Delivering Anecdotes of Dubious Relevance Since 1978

halls120

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:03 am

Quoting USAFHummer (Reply 6):

rotfl 

You cant fire him for his beliefs can you? If he believes that, and its his opinion then thats fine - he is teaching it as his opinion only, so thats that. Its a FREE COUNTRY with FREE SPEECH surely?

You can't fire him because of his beliefs - unless he was in Germany denying the holocaust, of course.  duck 

You are confusing free speech with academic freedom. the latter is a valuable commodity that must be protected. Idiots like this guy are what makes it difficult to do so. If he has conducted serious, peer evaluated research that reaches a conclusion that his theory has at least some validity, that should be protected. If he's just spouting off his beliefs with no credible evidence to back them up, he is free to do so, of course, but whether he should remain on the public payroll is another thing altogether.

Remember, this guy is a teacher. Shouldn't he be required to teach a concept or theory that has at least the bare minimum of academic validity?
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain, a Biography

StarAC17

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:27 am

Quoting Halls120 (Reply 31):
Remember, this guy is a teacher. Shouldn't he be required to teach a concept or theory that has at least the bare minimum of academic validity?

Yes I know that but he is stating as his opinion that he thinks that 9/11 is a conspiracy and not saying it is a theory or fact. In a political science class the point is to argue it and his argument which might be out there and not in agreement of the majority. Now action should be taken against him if his students that disagree with him suffer academically.

slider

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:33 am

Quoting JpetekYXMD80 (Reply 27):
Blue state, buddy. Think about it. Democrat Gov, 2 Democrat Senators. Madison ain't exactly the only liberal oasis this state has.

Oh, believe me, I know! I love Madison, but it is very much out there. Milwaukee isn't much better, being the only major US city to ever have 2 socialist mayors at that!

Kohl and Feingold are out there, Doyle's an idiot, and it's been liberal for years.

halls120

Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:00 am

Quoting StarAC17 (Reply 32):
Yes I know that but he is stating as his opinion that he thinks that 9/11 is a conspiracy and not saying it is a theory or fact. In a political science class the point is to argue it and his argument which might be out there and not in agreement of the majority. Now action should be taken against him if his students that disagree with him suffer academically.

I was a government major as an undergrad. I don't remember any of my professors advocating an implausible theory which was supported only with opinion.
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain, a Biography

agill

Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:07 am

THis explains it all.

MUWarriors

Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:05 am

This professor has every right to say this, and bring up the debate. I think he is an idiot, but that is his call. The students, likewise, have a right to not take his class, and make their point that they think he is a loon. I have a love hate feeling about UW-Madison, being a Marquette alum, I respect their institution, but dammit, hate them in basketball.

Quoting Slider (Reply 33):
Oh, believe me, I know! I love Madison, but it is very much out there. Milwaukee isn't much better, being the only major US city to ever have 2 socialist mayors at that!

You aren't giving Milwaukee enough credit, there were 3 official Socialist mayors (Seidel, Hoan, and Zeidler), and Norquist was basically a Socialist mayor as well (fiscally conservative socialist), remember in 2000 he was a key note speaker at the Socialist Party Convention which took place in Milwaukee. Remember if not for Madison, Milwaukee, Superior, and LaCrosse, Wisconsin would be one of the most conservative states out there, but as it is now there is always the entertaining balance of power. Man I miss Milwaukee and Madison.

StarAC17

Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:19 am

Quoting Agill (Reply 35):
THis explains it all.

rotfl  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl 

slider

Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:04 am

Quoting MUWarriors (Reply 36):
You aren't giving Milwaukee enough credit, there were 3 official Socialist mayors (Seidel, Hoan, and Zeidler), and Norquist was basically a Socialist mayor as well (fiscally conservative socialist), remember in 2000 he was a key note speaker at the Socialist Party Convention which took place in Milwaukee. Remember if not for Madison, Milwaukee, Superior, and LaCrosse, Wisconsin would be one of the most conservative states out there, but as it is now there is always the entertaining balance of power. Man I miss Milwaukee and Madison.

Aha...I stand corrected, that's right...thanks.

Zeidler just died this week, actually.

Norquist was a jackass.... And not only is the City too powerful, but MKE County is just out of control.

travelin man

Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:26 am

Quoting Agill (Reply 35):

That is f#$ing hilarious..... LOL

Boeing7E7

Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:22 pm

Quoting Dtwclipper (Reply 29):
Ah, the old Ripon, WI vs. Jackson MI debate:

Ripon is the location of inception and Jackson is the location of the first convention.

CastleIsland

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:00 pm

For all of the support for free speech that the left dictates, there really comes a time when we have to say "you're free to say it, but please let us be free to stuff a rag in your throat, break your kneecaps, and drop you in the nearest free-flowing river." Hopefully one with pirhana in it.

Dear Lord, why do people think this? Maybe I'm a moderate after all? (shudders).  Wink
"People don't do what they believe in, they just do what's most convenient, then they repent." - Dylan

NWA742

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:21 pm

This really isn't a matter of freedom of speech - it's a matter of a teacher teaching false history on world events. It's practically the same thing as another teacher professing that the Holocaust never happened.

Fire this moron - the reasons? Not because of his personal beliefs, not to violate his right to free speech, but because he simply isn't doing his job correctly.

And to the user who asked about kicking his ass - please do so, he needs it badly.

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

CastleIsland

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:45 pm

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 42):
And to the user who asked about kicking his ass - please do so, he needs it badly

Wouldn't you rather:

Quoting CastleIsland (Reply 41):
let us be free to stuff a rag in your throat, break your kneecaps, and drop you in the nearest free-flowing river

That should suffice. And you are right, it's not about free speech, although someone would be bound to bring it up if someone else defended this. It is all about teaching mistruths. A far more egregious crime against mankind than just speaking bullshit.
"People don't do what they believe in, they just do what's most convenient, then they repent." - Dylan

halls120

Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:18 pm

This really isn't a matter of freedom of speech - it's a matter of a teacher teaching false history on world events. It's practically the same thing as another teacher professing that the Holocaust never happened.

checkmark 

dtwclipper
Topic Author

Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:59 am

UPDATE:

MADISON, Wisconsin (AP) -- More than 60 state lawmakers are urging the University of Wisconsin-Madison to fire an instructor who has argued that the U.S. government orchestrated the September 11 terrorist attacks.

A letter sent Thursday and signed by 52 Assembly representatives and nine state senators condemns a decision to let Kevin Barrett teach an introductory class on Islam this fall.

U.W.-Madison Provost Pat Farrell launched a review after Barrett spoke last month on a talk show about his views that the terrorist attacks were the result of a government conspiracy to spark war in the Middle East. After the review, Farrell said Barrett was a qualified instructor who can present his views as one perspective on the attacks.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/07/21/Sept.11.prof.ap/index.html

md80fanatic

Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:22 pm

You CAN spout off willy nilly, as long as you in no way put any other person in danger (like shouting fire in a theatre where there is none). Your only option is to walk away and not listen to them. Whether you agree or disagree with the teacher....his rights must be protected. Students have the right to not take his course, and that is completely fair. The course is not part of the core curricula and hence is NOT a requirement.

Quoting Nancy (Reply 4):
The one absolute thing that doesn't make any sense in all the conspiracy theories is that the government never would have picked those targets. They would have picked ones with high emotional impact but little effect on the government or business.

Why then was the US military running terror drills the morning of 9-11-01, simulating airliners attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon? I suppose they deemed them to be high-value potential targets for islamic militants. If they intended to coodinate an attack and make it look as if terrorists did it....wouldn't these buildings be the first ones chosen in order to successfully pull off the illusion?

This really isn't a matter of freedom of speech - it's a matter of a teacher teaching false history on world events.

Dude, most of the history you and I have been taught is completely false. History is written by the victors, the conquerors....and nothing is new under the sun.

There was a time when the goal of education was to cultivate a person's individual abilities, to instill in them what is needed to teach themselves....so they can harvest knowledge on their own using critical thinking and reasoning skills. The subject matter was not as important as what was learned by the act of thought, research, and discovery.

Since the early 1900s things have drastically changed. Today we have the teaching of supposed facts without giving students the chance to decide for themselves the veracity of such. No longer is the goal to cultivate the mental capacities of the individual....but rather to instill in them the generally accepted "truthes" needed for them to become an effective member of the greater whole (socialism), the cog in the wheel approach.

How else could the goal of a unified world government be achieved? Surely not by teaching those, whose eventual position would be to serve, the ability to discover the means of their bondage.

jpetekyxmd80

Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:48 pm

Quoting MD80fanatic (Reply 46):

Holy

Shit

dtwclipper
Topic Author

Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:11 pm

How else could the goal of a unified world government be achieved? Surely not by teaching those, whose eventual position would be to serve, the ability to discover the means of their bondage.

I heard that there is a special on Tin Foil Hats available on Ebay...look into it man!

Zone1

Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:18 am

These 9/11 Conspiracy theories should be taught in school... to show what logical fallacies are. See below.

Dude, most of the history you and I have been taught is completely false. History is written by the victors, the conquerors....and nothing is new under the sun.
/// U N I T E D