aaflt1871
Topic Author

I Say Give Him Death

Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:45 am

Hope he has a little accident while in custody. A true piece of shit that does not deserve life.

Where did everybody go?

Sabena332

RE: I Say Give Him Death

Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:50 am

Quoting AAFLT1871 (Thread starter):
Hope he has a little accident while in custody. A true piece of shit that does not deserve life.

You mean the guy who dissapeared in the car while his friend was involved in a fight with a police officer? Yes, I agree, a true pice of shit!

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!

pawsleykat

Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:50 am

OMG! That is quite scary actually. I don't think i'd like to be a police officer if that happened to me  Sad

JG
First Class passengers are my favourites. They can't get any further forward without an ATPL.

tz757300

Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:54 am

I hope the crook that beat the officer is given at least 30 years for that without parole. And for the guy that drove off...what a wuss.
LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!

Halcyon

Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:55 am

Quoting TZ757300 (Reply 3):
I hope the crook that beat the officer is given at least 30 years for that without parole. And for the guy that drove off...what a wuss.

And castrated, the bastard.

TransWorldSTL

Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:57 am

Quoting AAFLT1871 (Thread starter):

Wait a minute.

For all you know, the cop could have been wrongfully threatening these guys.

Jetsgo

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:00 am

That is absolutely terrible. What a dumbass. Excuse me for my language but I hate shit scum people like this. He is a drain on everyone. Screw putting him in jail, or death row, that costs too much. Take this idiot out back and waste him.

I noticed a few things about the cop though. While he had a good grip on the guys arm, he made one of the wost mistakes one can make in a fight. While on the hood of the car, he reached back up at the guy. Never do that in a fight, it leaves you too vunerable...at least in wrestling.

Would this in your opinion and more importantly, the courts opinion, have warrented the officer to shoot this guy?

Chris
Marine Corps Aviation, The Last To Let You Down!

Newark777

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:01 am

Quoting TransWorldSTL (Reply 5):

And that gives you an excuse to do that!?  rotfl   rotfl   rotfl 

I'm no fan of cops, but give me a break.

Harry
Why grab a Heine when you can grab a Busch?

Jetsgo

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:05 am

So that makes it ok for this scum to whale on an officer like that? Your backwards logic disgusts me.

Chris

allstarflyer

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:06 am

Give us a sign that shows you're facetious (quickly, before you get roasted  flamed  ).

-R
Living the American Dream

aloges

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:07 am

And I say everyone who wants the criminal killed, castrated, sexually violated or whatever else that is not a sentence has an anger management problem. Oh, and while we're at it - how come it's perfectly OK to beat up your own children yet beating up a police officer should be punished by death?

Some people make me sick.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

cfalk

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:09 am

Thank you for giving us an example of a bleeding heart who will give the criminal every benefit, in spite of seeing with your own eyes his approaching the car normally, non-threateningly, and probably (cleaning up the audio a bit) simply saying the standard "can I see your license and registration please".
The only thing you should feel when shooting a terrorist: Recoil.

tz757300

If he was really wrongfully threatened them, why would the other guy drive off? If I was being called stuff, I would most definately want to fend for myself, not drive away like a little girl.
LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!

Jetsgo

Quoting Aloges (Reply 10):

Buddy, you almost make me sick. There is a fine line between spanking a kid and beating the crap out of a police officer. And you know that.

And how can you say we have anger issues when you just saw such a video?

Chris

Newark777

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:10 am

how come it's perfectly OK to beat up your own children yet beating up a police officer should be punished by death?

You're equating smacking a kid to what that sicko did? Incredible. You're almost as bad as TransWorldSTL.

Harry

rjpieces

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:17 am

Does anybody know what the punishment for this scum was?
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon"

aloges

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:19 am

Quoting JetsGo (Reply 13):
There is a fine line between spanking a kid and beating the crap out of a police officer. And you know that.

I know that, yes. But I read the following in response to this video:

"Hope he has a little accident while in custody. A true piece of shit that does not deserve life."
"Yes, I agree, a true pice of shit!"
"And castrated, the bastard."
"Screw putting him in jail, or death row, that costs too much. Take this idiot out back and waste him."
"So that makes it ok for this scum to whale on an officer like that?"

while beating children got these replies:

"I think it's necessary and a useful disciplinary tool."
"Yes, if they get out of line, they need to know about so they don't do it again. Smackin' works."
"Good or bad? It's a necessity. You can always spot the children that aren't whipped. They're the ones whose parents wind up calling that nanny TV show."
"It's very refreshing to see that others here and I share the same views on this."

Of course a police officer is entitled to special protection, of course beating up a police officer is worse than beating up the average civilian, of course the offender should be punished. But I have a problem with people advocating lynch law, genital mutilation and murder over it. I believe that law comes first, then punishment.

Jetsgo

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:21 am

Life in jail, with everyday subjection to Aloges and TransWorldSTL and their delerious non-sense!

Chris

[Edited 2006-09-22 00:23:17]

TransWorldSTL

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:24 am

Quoting Cfalk (Reply 11):
Thank you for giving us an example of a bleeding heart who will give the criminal every benefit

I'm in no way a 'bleeding heart' type of person. I just don't like when people give blanket statements when it comes to cops ALWAYS being right. I know first-hand that a large portion of cops are corrupt (atleast in many parts of the USA), and shouldn't always be given the benefit of the doubt.

Don't worry, i'm sure the cop in the video will have an interstate or city, or park named after him in a few days... As well as a few dozen fund-raisers in his name surely..

Sabena332

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:26 am

Quoting Aloges (Reply 16):

My "Yes, I agree, a true pice of shit!" comment was directed to the guy who dissapeared in the car, definitely not to the guy who beat the shit out of the cop.

I find it perfectly acceptable to beat up a cop. I mean, what the heck would you do when you know that you will get arrested and put into jail for a long time? Would you say: "Ok, officer, you got me, I am following you"?

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!

BAxMAN

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:26 am

I know that, yes. But I read the following in response to this video:

"Hope he has a little accident while in custody. A true piece of shit that does not deserve life."
"And castrated, the bastard."
"Screw putting him in jail, or death row, that costs too much. Take this idiot out back and waste him."
"So that makes it ok for this scum to whale on an officer like that?"

while beating children got these replies:

"I think it's necessary and a useful disciplinary tool."
"Yes, if they get out of line, they need to know about so they don't do it again. Smackin' works."
"Good or bad? It's a necessity. You can always spot the children that aren't whipped. They're the ones whose parents wind up calling that nanny TV show."
"It's very refreshing to see that others here and I share the same views on this."

Hehehe.....that WWE style beatdown the poor old cop received can hardly be compared to disciplining a child.

However, I think recommending that the crim is 'castrated' or 'wasted' is possibly a bit extreme. You're bringing yourself down to the crim's level by doing this.

Also, I do trust that people who have advocated slightly extreme measures in response to this would also think the same for a cop who abuses his own position and dishes out a beatdown with his truncheon to those people he has a disliking for.
Mild green Fairy liquid

aloges

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:27 am

Quoting TransWorldSTL (Reply 18):
I know first-hand that a large portion of cops are corrupt (atleast in many parts of the USA), and shouldn't always be given the benefit of the doubt.

Careful, you might end up being castrated for saying such blasphemous things.

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 19):

better add some sort of smiley

Quoting BAxMAN (Reply 20):
I think recommending that the crim is 'castrated' or 'wasted' is possibly a bit extreme.

You could say so, perhaps.

Quoting BAxMAN (Reply 20):
You're bringing yourself down to the crim's level by doing this.

[Edited 2006-09-22 00:32:54]

aaflt1871
Topic Author

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:29 am

Oh, and while we're at it - how come it's perfectly OK to beat up your own children yet beating up a police officer should be punished by death?

Don't even come on this thread asking why it is perfectly ok to beat a child. I am totally against severe child abuse!! You show me a video of an adult whipping the shit out of a child like the video above, and I will gladly wish death upon that person.

I will say a smack on the ass never hurt me as a child when I acted up. If I got out of line, my parents quickly got me back in line. You know what, I love them for it. Did it do any long term damage to me? No. Am I a better person because my parents kept me in check? Yes! Do I think parents should have a right to spank their children? Yes

likewise
Where did everybody go?

NWA742

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:29 am

It's too bad the officer couldn't get hold of his gun and empty his clip into that piece of rat shit.

If I was an officer in that situation, I'd be making every effort not to fight but to grab my weapon. I would empty one clip, reload, and then empty another, and then celebrate the fact that I just improved our planet.

Quoting JetsGo (Reply 17):
Life in jail, with everyday subjection to Aloges and TransWorldSTL and their delerious non-sense!

No kidding, I'd say having to listen to that bleeding heart BS every day would be quite worse than getting shot.

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

Newark777

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:30 am

I just don't like when people give blanket statements when it comes to cops ALWAYS being right.

Honestly, I can't stand cops (sorry ANC), and I have met a good number who have been complete assholes, and most suffer from bad power trips.

But to put benefit of the doubt on the thug here is ridiculous.

Harry

BAxMAN

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:33 am

Quoting Sabena332 (Reply 19):
I find it perfectly acceptable to beat up a cop. I mean, what the heck would you do when you know that you will get arrested and put into jail for a long time? Would you say: "Ok, officer, you got me, I am following you"?

Hehehe....anarchy is like sooooooo 1970's.

I find it quite unacceptable that merchants wish to charge me money for goods and services. Do you agree that I am entitled to fill my pockets with rubbers and pick-and-mix from Woolworths and thrash the pensionable age security guard who tries to prevent me from leaving the premises without paying.
Mild green Fairy liquid

NWA742

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:33 am

I just don't like when people give blanket statements when it comes to cops ALWAYS being right.

And I just don't like it when people give blanket statements when it comes to cops ALWAYS being wrong.

I'm in no way a 'bleeding heart' type of person.

Yes, you are. There is no justification whatsoever for what that asshole did, and that includes the cop "wrongfully threatening" them.

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

aloges

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:35 am

Quoting Newark777 (Reply 24):
But to put benefit of the doubt on the thug here is ridiculous.

checkmark 

Why's everyone assuming I'm doing that? Is it wrong to wish for a court to sentence the offender? Why do I get blasted for saying I want someone to not be murdered or mutilated? Is it a crime to keep my calm?

aaflt1871
Topic Author

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:39 am

But I have a problem with people advocating lynch law

The world might be a better place.

I know first-hand that a large portion of cops are corrupt

Care to back it up with proof?
Where did everybody go?

Jetsgo

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:41 am

Quoting Aloges (Reply 27):
Why do I get blasted for saying I want someone to not be murdered or mutilated?

Aloges, you were mostly blasted for comparing apples and oranges. Spanking kids and beating up cops just dont compare no matter how you look at it.

Chris

TransWorldSTL

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:41 am

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 26):
And I just don't like it when people give blanket statements when it comes to cops ALWAYS being wrong.

I'm not sayig the cop was wrong. I have no idea what was going on before this clip started, or what was said during it. I'm not making a judgement, but everyone else is.

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 26):
Yes, you are. There is no justification whatsoever for what that asshole did, and that includes the cop "wrongfully threatening" them.

So if one of the many idiot cops on the force comes up to me and pulls his gun on me for no reason what-so-ever, I'm supposed to just go along with whatever he/she says? Not gonna happen.

aaflt1871
Topic Author

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:43 am

Quoting TransWorldSTL (Reply 30):
So if one of the many idiot cops on the force comes up to me and pulls his gun on me for no reason what-so-ever, I'm supposed to just go along with whatever he/she says? Not gonna happen.

Do you see his weapon out of it's holster in this clip?
Where did everybody go?

aloges

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:45 am

Quoting JetsGo (Reply 29):
Spanking kids and beating up cops just dont compare no matter how you look at it.

That is your opinion. Spanking children and beating up cops both include beating people, yet beating up children is widely accepted and often applauded while beating up a cop results in calls for murder, mutilation and whatnot.

I'd bet €10 the guy who attacked the officer got his fair share of "good spankings" as a child.

[Edited 2006-09-22 00:46:38]

TransWorldSTL

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:46 am

Quoting AAFLT1871 (Reply 28):
Care to back it up with proof?

Sure, two of them are my brothers. Both extremely homophobic. Both admitted, if ever faced with a 'faggot', they 'sure as hell aren't getting away without atleast a ticket, but hopefully more'. One of them started having sex with a high schooler in the school he was the Student Resource Officer in... One of them is extremely racist, and admittedly profiles people everyday. They routinely let their friends off the hook, by calling buddies in other jurisdictions and pulling a few strings. They tell stories about how pretty much all cops are in it together, and would do anything to save one-anothers ass when in legal trouble.. I could go on an on...

TransWorldSTL

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:47 am

Quoting AAFLT1871 (Reply 31):

Do you see his weapon out of it's holster in this clip?

I was talking in general, not saying anything about that video

Newark777

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:49 am

Quoting Aloges (Reply 27):

Why's everyone assuming I'm doing that? Is it wrong to wish for a court to sentence the offender? Why do I get blasted for saying I want someone to not be murdered or mutilated? Is it a crime to keep my calm?

I'm only criticizing you for equating it to "smacking" your kid.

Quoting Aloges (Reply 32):
Spanking children and beating up cops both include beating people

Last time I checked, hitting your kid to that degree will put you in jail for a while. A slap on the ass is nothing like what went on in that video.

Harry

[email protected]

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:53 am

Stupid things to do:

1. Get in trouble with the law.
2. Beat up a police officer.
3. Performing point 2 while posing for a camera which will later identify you in court.

[email protected]
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

Jetsgo

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:54 am

Aloges, it's not just my opinion, it the way of life.

Spanking children and beating down officers do NOT compare!

Like Harry said, even doing that to a child will land you jail time. It does not matter who it is done to, but what is done.

Chris

aloges

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:56 am

Quoting Newark777 (Reply 35):
I'm only criticizing you for equating it to "smacking" your kid.

"Criticising" me? Good to know this is what the following was supposed to be:

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 23):
No kidding, I'd say having to listen to that bleeding heart BS every day would be quite worse than getting shot.

Quoting Newark777 (Reply 35):
A slap on the ass is nothing like what went on in that video.

"Slaps on the ass" show children that violence is acceptable. The above video probably is the result of a few too many "slaps on the ass". Once you agree with and support spanking children, where do you draw that

Quoting JetsGo (Reply 13):
fine line

between "enough" spanking and "a little too much" spanking? The priority should be to educate everyone in away that will make them stay away from violence in their everyday personal affairs!

Quoting JetsGo (Reply 37):
Aloges, it's not just my opinion, it the way of life.

Spanking children and beating down officers do NOT compare!

They don't compare directly, if that's what you're referring to. Reply 10 was about priorities, not about a direct comparison. I thought it was obvious I was not on the side of the offender:

Of course a police officer is entitled to special protection, of course beating up a police officer is worse than beating up the average civilian, of course the offender should be punished. But I have a problem with people advocating lynch law, genital mutilation and murder over it. I believe that law comes first, then punishment.

[Edited 2006-09-22 01:00:23]

Newark777

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:59 am

Quoting Aloges (Reply 38):
"Slaps on the ass" show children that violence is acceptable.

I was spanked as a kid and I don't feel that way. There's a lot more to it than that simple explanation.

The above video probably is the result of a few too many "slaps on the ass".

No, the black dude probably had a few too many crack rocks in his car and didn't want to go back to jail. But I understand, it's always someone else's fault.

Harry

aloges

Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:03 am

Quoting Newark777 (Reply 39):
I was spanked as a kid and I don't feel that way. There's a lot more to it than that simple explanation.

This thread doesn't exactly seem to be the place for some academic discussion... and I sure as hell won't start another one.

But I understand, it's always someone else's fault.

Again, I said I'd rather wait for the offender (key word here) to be sentenced. How's that saying it's "not his fault"?!?

NWA742

Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:07 am

I'm not sayig the cop was wrong.

But you're also not admitting that the criminal was wrong. Again, NO EXCUSE.

I'm also finding it funny how you claim to not like blanket statements, yet I keep seeing this type of crap:

a large portion of cops are corrupt

Don't worry, i'm sure the cop in the video will have an interstate or city, or park named after him in a few days... As well as a few dozen fund-raisers in his name surely..

many idiot cops on the force

You are a hypocrite....

Quoting TransWorldSTL (Reply 33):
Sure, two of them are my brothers.

...and you also lack reason. Your two brothers do not represent a large portion of cops, or "many idiot cops," and therefore, your argument holds no water. You are generalizing police officers because of your two brothers, and you are indirectly sticking up for the asshole in that video.

Quoting TransWorldSTL (Reply 34):
I was talking in general

Exactly.

comes up to me and pulls his gun on me for no reason what-so-ever

Where did this scenario come from? An officer pulls his/her weapon only when ready to use it, and usually there is a reason for it.

I'm supposed to just go along with whatever he/she says? Not gonna happen.

Jeez - how can I put this nicely? Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you? If someone points a handheld weapon at you, you damn well better do exactly what they tell you, unless you want to be shot.

-NWA742

raffik

Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:07 am

"Slaps on the ass" show children that violence is acceptable.

As I said in the Smacking thread- violence breeds violence.

It's repugnant that any attack like this happens- whether he's a policeman or not. I wouldn't have approached anyone on my own anyway!
- Alec

Jetsgo

Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:09 am

Aloges, you mention that this is possible a result of being spanked while younger? Please tell me why I should believe that spanking is so dangerous and can lead to this when only a handful out of the millions of kids who are spanked, screw up?

I dont buy it. This guy was either under the influence, hiding something, or just too "gangsta" to go back to jail.

TransWorldSTL, you suspect that the cop might be corrupted, or have initiated this fiasco. While I can not prove you wrong as neither of us have seen the entire video, how does even that validate this thugs actions? Maybe a hit if a gun was wrongfully drawn. But a full on smack down? No.

I give both of your theories two thumbs down.

Chris

aloges

Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:14 am

Quoting JetsGo (Reply 43):
Aloges, you mention that this is possible a result of being spanked while younger? Please tell me why I should believe that spanking is so dangerous and can lead to this when only a handful out of the millions of kids who are spanked, screw up?

I dont buy it. This guy was either under the influence, hiding something, or just too "gangsta" to go back to jail.

Kids learn from their parents. If they learn that the best way to deal with someone who's getting on your nerves is a slap in the face, they'll learn that the "right amount" of beating will make anyone go away. If they learn that you can't make problems "go away" through anything, they'll A) be less likely to do drugs and B) hesitate a lot more before beating anyone to make them go away.

aaflt1871
Topic Author

Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:15 am

, two of them are my brothers.

Yeah your right, your 2 brothers make up the majority of the entire world police force. I have worked with police officers in 37 different states and several countries while working security details for my job and out of those 100's of officers, maybe one was a little hotheaded.

Quoting TransWorldSTL (Reply 34):
I was talking in general, not saying anything about that video

I have been taken out of a car at gun point before, I know I did nothing wrong, I obeyed the officers orders on a felony stop, and it was quickly cleared up that we were not the one they were looking for. We got an apology for our troubles and were sent on our merry way. If you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear, do as the officer tells you and things will work out fine.

Yeah be a tough guy

Where did everybody go?

Jetsgo

Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:19 am

Quoting Aloges (Reply 44):
slap in the face

I said spank, not slap in the face. Apples and Oranges again.

Chris

aaflt1871
Topic Author

Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:20 am

One of them started having sex with a high schooler in the school he was the Student Resource Officer in

One of them is extremely racist, and admittedly profiles people everyday

By all means, please give us the names and Department your brothers work at. Then we can see how much longer they are employed as officers
Where did everybody go?

TransWorldSTL

Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:29 am

Quoting AAFLT1871 (Reply 47):
By all means, please give us the names and Department your brothers work at. Then we can see how much longer they are employed as officers

Oh don't worry... It's not just them that get away with this every day.

And the SRO was investigated by the FBI, but the charges were dropped long ago, for unknown reasons.

Sabena332

Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Quoting Aloges (Reply 21):
better add some sort of smiley

I was serious!

Patrick