F9Animal

RE: I Say Give Him Death

Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:14 am

Quoting SESGDL (Reply 136):
If you don't think that there are any cases of police brutality or cases where police unlawfully killed someone then I'm not even going to give you an example. Look some up. There's one going on in Minneapolis right now where a cop fought a mentally retarded man and then asked his partner for assistance, who then shot the man 7 times, though he was dead after the first. Totally uncalled for. What about that case in New York where that African man was shot upwards of 40 times while trying to run from the police, and he was innocent. 40 times?!? And that's okay to you just because they were cops? No one has the right to riddle an innocent person with 40 bullets, that's cold-blooded murder, whether someone threatened them or not. And the policemen never even went to jail.

Jeremy

Lets reverse rolls for a minute......

This story pisses me off beyond belief. This guy deserves to be fried to death.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/3755412/detail.html
http://www.kirotv.com/news/3667863/detail.html
http://www.kirotv.com/news/3533358/detail.html

And the NAACP actually tried to defend this scum shit of a man. Then they tried to say he was mentally ill.

Herzog pepper sprayed the suspect, and look what happened. What if he had shot the suspect to protect himself (I wish he had)? He would have been accused of being racisist, and a bad police officer. Herzog made a judgement that many fellow officers agree was because of the race card that would have been thrown. And now we bury a police officer, when it should have been the exact opposite. And the suspect does not get to die at the hands of a needle. The scummy suspect gets 3 meals a day, and a tv to watch. NO JUSTICE WAS SERVED!

This scum bag not only fired the police officers gun at him while he was trying to escape, but he also stood over the top of the fallen police officer, and unloaded the pistol into the back of the officers head!!!! Judgement is hard for police officers, and sadly it can cost them their lives. Here is a classic example of using judgement.

And Jeremy, please be careful how you respond to this. It is a touchy subject, and Herzog was a buddy of mine.

Excellent article here:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=1957

Nor was there outrage three weeks ago in Seattle, when white sheriff’s deputy Richard Herzog was shot and killed by a black man with a long criminal record. Herzog tried to restrain the man, who had been running naked in traffic, and attempted to subdue him with pepper spray. But during the altercation, the deputy was knocked to the ground and lost his gun to the man, who riddled Herzog’s body with bullets. Is it possible that Herzog resisted using his gun for fear that some might brand him a racist for shooting the suspect? Local County Executive Ronald Sims, who is black, believes so. "There’s no question race probably had an inhibiting effect," said Sims. In the wake of Herzog’s death, there were no demonstrations held to publicly denounce violence against police officers. As for those who were theretofore busy attending the myriad protests over Robert Thomas’s April death, their only response to Herzog’s tragic fate was to temporarily put those protests on hold.

All across this country, police-civilian confrontations spark public outrage only when white officers shoot or mistreat black suspects. And indeed, there is nothing wrong with exposing police misconduct where it exists. But what of those cases where nonwhite officers harm black suspects? What of those cases where white officers harm white suspects? And what of those cases where suspects — whatever their color — harm police officers? These elicit not even a syllable of condemnation from the professional protesters.

Such a double standard has serious social consequences, for it inevitably colors society’s perception of the police. As Seattle Sheriff David Reichert said at a news conference following Deputy Herzog’s death, "We [police] are sick and tired of being looked at as racists." And indeed, those who bring forth the charges of rampant police racism never mention that the great majority of incidents in which officers use force are intra-racial. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, between 1976 and 1998, about two-thirds of homicides by police officers were against suspects of the same racial background. When a white officer killed a felon, that felon was usually white (63 percent). And when a black officer killed a felon, that felon was usually black (81 percent). Moreover, the rate at which white officers shoot black suspects has been declining steadily for two decades, while the rate at which they shoot white suspects has remained relatively constant. But who would ever suspect such things, given the one-sided nature of the professional protesters’ message?
I Am A Different Animal!!

FlyDeltaJets87

Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:23 pm

Quoting SESGDL (Reply 144):
And here are just a few links to the hundreds that exist of police brutality which (coincidentally) always seems to happen to black people.

No, you just purposely posted links where the person beaten was a black man. Nothing more than that.

Jeremy, you do realise that this:

Quoting SESGDL (Reply 143):
Who the hell are you? I know plenty of cops, and killing someone is always the last resort.

contradicts this:

Quoting SESGDL (Reply 77):
There are countless times when cops have killed people and have gotten nothing more than a court day and paid leave. But that's okay right?

Either cops shooting people is an everyday occurence, or it's a last resort. Now which is it? Are you flip-flopping? Are you simply just trying to use the point that would work best for your argument? Answers please.

Quoting ThePRGuy (Reply 145):
Kudos Aloges, onto my RU list you go a WISE post, unlike the moronic crap JetsGo just spewed out.

For reply 16? The one where he makes comparisons between the use of a spanking as a discipline tool for kids and the beating of the officer in this video? You've got to be shitting me.  banghead  I think WISE-ASS is more like it.

You need to calm down, TransWorldSTL was making an admittedly questionable point, but you are worse for your appaling and rude attitude. None of us know the reason for why he did this

No he wasn't. The officer made no threats as he approached the car. All he said was "get your hands up", which is done so the officer knows the suspects aren't holding a gun out of sight. The officer opened the door and in calm manner said "turn around" as the criminal got out of the car. The officer placed his hand on the man's shoulder to turn him around. The asshole then assaulted the officer as this was being done and all hell broke loose from there. You care to explain to me where the officer was wrong in any of this? Where did he (the police officer) assualt or threaten the two guys in the car anytime in the video?

I think a lot of people are sickened by your disgusting attitude towards everyone here.

Because he lives in the real world instead of hippy fantasyland? Okay.  Yeah sure
"Let's Roll"- Todd Beamer, United Airlines Flight 93, Sept. 11, 2001

F9Animal

Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:04 pm

This whole race card thing really pisses me off. It is a dog eat dog world out there, and no matter what race you are, if you follow the laws, you don't have to worry about being messed with.

If you hang out in a known drug area, expect to be "harrassed" or "questioned" by police. If you are a Harvard grad, or a dope dealer, if your hanging out in a known troubled area, expect to be stopped.

If you hit a cop, expect to be hit back. If you run from a cop, expect to be chased. If you shoot at a cop, expect to be shot back at. If you break the law, expect to be arrested. If you disrespect a cop, expect to be disrespected back.

How many times have I heard, "the cops don't do enough around here to fight crime." Yet when the police crack down, they are labled as being too tough and violating civil rights. Your damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

Question for SESGDL,

You are now an officer. You put on the uniform, strap the gun belt on, snap on the badge, and get in your patrol car. You pull into a known drug area and notice 2 suspected drug dealers standing by a car. 1 white guy, and 1 black guy. You approach the suspects, and identify yourself as a cop. As you walk up, the white guy takes off running. You pursue the white male, and tackle him in the alley. Suddenly, you feel a sharp pain in your shoulder, and you look back. The black guy just stabbed you. You roll over, and draw your pistol. Now you have yourself in a situation. You get to your feet, and order both suspects to the ground. You now notice both suspects armed with knives approaching you. Again, you order them to the ground and to drop the knives. You raise your firearm. You then yell, "drop the weapons now!" They look at you without a flinch, and keep coming closer. You are feeling shaky, as the warm blood is now drenching your bulletproof vest.

What do you do?

A. Shoot them to protect yourself? Remember, you are already bleeding from the shoulder, and you feeling weak now.

B. Pull out some pepper spray, and give them both a shot of the spray? Remember, your in a known drug area, and some druggies don't feel the burn like sober people do.

C. Taser? 2 suspects, and only one effective shot from a taser. What do you do?

D. Call for backup, and hope backup arrives before you get cornered, and have to pull the trigger.

Guess what SESGDL, you failed already. You just got stabbed to death, because you took too much time to analyze the situation. You have to make split second decisions. Just a point that police officers have a very difficult job. If you think the job is easy, then go apply. I can tell you that you would probably fail the exams, as you seem pretty closed minded on the race issue thing. And if you think my scenario would never happen, you are big time mistaken.

Color did not matter in this scenario. Did it?
I Am A Different Animal!!

Jetsgo

Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:02 pm

Dear ThePRGuy:

First off, I would like to sincerly thank you for singling me out for your "assault." I would like to apologize to you for having my head on strait. Furthermore, I would also like to apoligize that I see things the way they are. This is a black and white situation here. There is no grey. There is no questioning what happened. Anyone who questions it is either a cop hater or just not in tact with the real world. Period. Just because I do not reside if your FantasyLand does not mean I am oh so "appaling" or "disgusting." When I see BS, I will not hesitate call people on it. And calling people on their BS is not treating them like pieces of shit.

Second off, there was no "wise" in Aloges 16th post. None at all. Although he and I have talked outside this thread and reached an agreement, the fact is, he was wrong. He compared spanking children and beating the shit out of cops. If you think that is wise, then you are just as dumb as that post. Aloges is a smart man and admitted his mistake. You however, I worry about, seeing what you find wise and all.

Nice try though camper.

Chris

PS: Thanks for having my back FlyDeltaJets87.

[Edited 2006-10-01 09:05:29]
Marine Corps Aviation, The Last To Let You Down!

ThePRGuy

Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:02 pm

Quoting FlyDeltaJets87 (Reply 151):
The one where he makes comparisons between the use of a spanking as a discipline tool for kids and the beating of the officer in this video? You've got to be shitting me.

No sorry it was the posts after 16, I did not agree with his original point.

Because he lives in the real world instead of hippy fantasyland? Okay.

If you are suggesting that 'hippy fantastyland' is a place where there is no morbid obsession with torturing and killing people, then yes, i reside there.

Quoting JetsGo (Reply 153):
There is no questioning what happened.

Absolutely, i never disputed that fact, I just didn't like everyones willingness to get out a knife and castrate the man.

First off, I would like to sincerly thank you for singling me out for your "assault."

Not a problem, you are clearly a deeply unpleasant man.
Thanks
PR (Alex)

[Edited 2006-10-01 14:14:40]
Heathrow has been described as the only building site to have its own airport.

SESGDL

Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:31 am

Quoting F9Animal (Reply 149):
First off, I am somewhat offended at this comment. It does not matter what color a person is. Failure to follow the laws, could result in being arrested. Failure to follow a police officers instructions, can lead into something in a whole new level. I would expect to have the shit kicked out of me if I failed to follow a police officers orders.

You are going to get dirty employees in any business, including the police force. But, to generalize all cops as bad is an absolute insult.

Whether it's offensive or not, it is suspect that in places where the population is majority white, the highest number of arrests is black. In Minneapolis, for example, the population is roughly 36% black, while arrests of blacks number almost 75%. There's no way that blacks are committing crimes this disproportionately. There's a definite imbalance in police procedure towards blacks and hispanics than other races. This is countrywide. How can anyone dispute this?

Quoting Itsjustme (Reply 147):
I see you're also unemployed...can't you at least get a paper route

What a dumb ass, I'm a sophomore in college, who works at my school. I just never updated that because a job as a college student is by no means something to brag about, and it's not something that I care to list. But for you to attack my "unemployment" is stupid. Come back here when I'm 40 and unemployed, otherwise your point is invalid.

No, you just purposely posted links where the person beaten was a black man. Nothing more than that.

Duh. That was my point. Of course there are also cases of whites who've been beaten by cops as well. It's just as wrong. But I was discussing race in my posts.

Quoting F9Animal (Reply 150):
Moreover, the rate at which white officers shoot black suspects has been declining steadily for two decades, while the rate at which they shoot white suspects has remained relatively constant. But who would ever suspect such things, given the one-sided nature of the professional protesters’ message?

I'm sorry about your friend, and that man who shot him should be in prison for the rest of his life. But to respond to the end of your post, the rate that cops shoot blacks is higher than whites, there's only one reason for this, and it is clearly racially motivated. If it wasn't the rates would be the same, but they aren't, plain and simple.

Jeremy

Jetsgo

Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:05 am

Quoting SESGDL (Reply 155):
But to respond to the end of your post, the rate that cops shoot blacks is higher than whites, there's only one reason for this, and it is clearly racially motivated.

Yeah, or there are just more blacks out there committing crimes than whites. Or is that too racist to grasp.

Chris
Marine Corps Aviation, The Last To Let You Down!

FlyDeltaJets87

Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:25 am

Duh. That was my point.

So you admit to skewing the facts to try to prove your point. At least we got you to admit that.

But I was discussing race in my posts.

Yes we know. You were the one who brought up when no one else saw it as an issue. You are the one who's been trying to make it an issue.

Whether it's offensive or not, it is suspect that in places where the population is majority white, the highest number of arrests is black. In Minneapolis, for example, the population is roughly 36% black, while arrests of blacks number almost 75%. There's no way that blacks are committing crimes this disproportionately. There's a definite imbalance in police procedure towards blacks and hispanics than other races. This is countrywide. How can anyone dispute this?

As JetsGo pointed out, this probably means that blacks are committing more crimes. You also have to look at Demographics. Most crimes happen in poor, urban area. Poor, urban areas have higher black and Hispanic populations. See the connection?
And before you play the race card (again) and call me racist, again, I will ask that you direct the "you're racist" comment at the statistics. (This is for 1993, so yes, it's old, but it makes a point that would rather close your ears and pretend you didn't hear)
Whites, Blacks, and Violent Crime
Sources: Census Bureau and FBI Uniform Crime Reports

U.S. Population in 1994
74.0% White, 12.5% Black, 9.1% Hispanic, 3.5% Asian

Perpetrators of Murder
1993 - 40.7% White, 57.6% Black
1995 - 43.4% White, 54.4% Black
Perpetrators of Rape
1993 - 56.9% White, 41.3% Black
1995 - 55.6% White, 42.4% Black

Perpetrators of Murder
1993 - 40.7% White, 57.6% Black
1995 - 43.4% White, 54.4% Black
Perpetrators of Assault
1993 - 58.4% White, 39.8% Black
1995 - 59.6% White, 38.4% Black

These figures mean:

- The average Black commits murder 7.9 times as often as the average White.

- The average Black commits rape 4.4 times as often as the average White.

- The average Black commits robbery 9.6 times as often as the average White.

- The average Black commits assault 3.9 times as often as the average White.

Here are the statistics for 1999.
Interesting that most crimes are committed against people of the same race.

http://www.stormfront.org/whitehistory/usacrime.htm
In all seriousness, this site is extremely biased, and the people who made this site probably have their own agenda. It was one of the first sites that came up on the google search. However, if you want to dispute the statistics, it is your job to find the evidence to do that as I have presented mine.

More recent statistics:
"In 2004....By race, 60.5 percent of arrestees for violent crime were white and 37.2 percent were black. The remainder were of other races."
http://www.criminalwatch.com/resources/statistics.asp
It is nice to see the number of crimes committed by blacks across the nation is coming down, and getting closer to the percentage of the population they represent.

I'm sorry about your friend, and that man who shot him should be in prison for the rest of his life. But to respond to the end of your post, the rate that cops shoot blacks is higher than whites, there's only one reason for this, and it is clearly racially motivated. If it wasn't the rates would be the same, but they aren't, plain and simple.

Again, let's draw out the pattern. Majority of America: white. Thus it would make sense that most police officers are white. Majority of crime: committed by minorities. Thus it would make sense that most arrests and takedowns done by cops are done by white cops against minorities. This is not racism. It's the laws of statistics.

PS: Thanks for having my back FlyDeltaJets87.

You're welcome. It's nice to know there's still some level-headed people in the world.  Smile

itsjustme

Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:44 pm

What a dumb ass

Yeah, you make asinine statements like, "Shoot to hurt, okay. That's policy" and you're calling me a dumbass? As I said before, do yourself a favor and stop commenting on topics that you obviously have zero knowledge on.

Keep making blanket, ill-informed comments like, "Cops are only allowed to kill if they are threatened or are given permission to shoot and kill" and what minimal credibility you may have left in this forum will be completely destroyed.

Halcyon

Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:16 pm

Quoting ME AVN FAN (Reply 112):
you wanted him castrated. That is sufficient to have an impression.

God only knows what you'd think if I said the sky was falling. Are you required to take everything literally where you come from or is it just fun for you? *sigh*

aaflt1871
Topic Author

Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:58 am

Add this prick to those who deserve death for punching his 17 month old daughter in the face twice, and slinging her over a chair killing her all because of a video game.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/9824251/detail.html
Where did everybody go?

FlyDeltaJets87

Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:29 pm

Quoting AAFLT1871 (Reply 160):
Add this prick to those who deserve death for punching his 17 month old daughter in the face twice, and slinging her over a chair killing her all because of a video game.

Now the only reason you think this guy deserves death is because he's black, right AA?  Wink

ba747yyz

Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:43 am

Yeah I think he should get hung.

speedbird747BA

Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:54 am

Quoting TransWorldSTL (Reply 5):
Quoting AAFLT1871 (Thread starter):
Hope he has a little accident while in custody. A true piece of shit that does not deserve life.

Wait a minute.

For all you know, the cop could have been wrongfully threatening these guys.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!! HE ATTACKED HIM!!!!!!! THE COP DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG SHUTUP!!!!

Cheers,
Kyle
How long do I have to climb, up on the side of this mountain of mine?

fspilot747

Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:32 am

Quoting Speedbird747BA (Reply 163):
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!! HE ATTACKED HIM!!!!!!! THE COP DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG SHUTUP!!!!

Cheers,
Kyle

AAAAHHHH!!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!  crazy