Moderators: richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

QXatFAT
Topic Author

Your Favorite Movie Quotes

Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:10 pm

Well after watching "The Departed" for who knows how many times, some of my favorite movie quotes are from this movie. I saw it so many times in theaters and now I watched it again after buying it today.

So what are some of your favorite movie quotes?

"There's no crying in baseball!" - League of Their Own

"Hows your mom"..."Ah shes on her way out"..."We all are. Act accordingly" - The Departed

"Who do you think you are?!"..."I am the man who does his job. You must be the other guy" - The Departed

"Yippy kai yai yay mother f*****" - Die Hard

Sorry that last one is a big vulger  Wow!
Don't Tread On Me!

miamiair

RE: Your Favorite Movie Quotes

Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:54 pm

Quoting QXatFAT (Thread starter):

"Say hello to my little friend!" - Scarface

"It'll only take a minute." - The Green Berets

"We're on an express elevator ride to hell. Going Down!" - Aliens

"Go ahead, make my day." -Sudden Impact

"Pyle, you climb obstacles like old people f*ck!" - Full Metal Jacket
Molon Labe - Proud member of SMASH

kbfispotter

Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:08 pm

"I am Inigo Montoya, You killed my father, prepare to die!" - Princess Bride

Kris
Proud to be an A&P!!!

alphafloor

Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:25 pm

"Larry you see what happens ? You see what happens Larry ? You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass !!!!!" - The Big Lebowsky
Whatever

speedbird747BA

Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:08 pm

'We dont need no stinkin badgas!'

and

The one in Dr. Strangelove in which the pilot from Texas is talking about war with the russkies.

Cheers,
Kyle
How long do I have to climb, up on the side of this mountain of mine?

miamiair

Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:21 pm

"Bond, what are you doing?"
"I think he's attempting re-entry Sir!" - Moonraker

"You going to draw them pistols, or whistle Dixie?" - The Outlaw Josie Wales

"Yo Harry, you the man!" - Armageddon

"Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister." Full Metal Jacket

"Private Pyle, you had best square your ass away and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely fuck you up." - Full Metal Jacket

"Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name, because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful!" - Full Metal Jacket

"God has a hard on for Marines, because we kill everything we see. He plays His games, we play ours. To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls. God was here before the Marine Corps, so you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the corps." -Full Metal Jacket

Yes, FMJ is one of my favorites...

miamiair

Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:32 pm

Quoting Speedbird747BA (Reply 5):
The one in Dr. Strangelove in which the pilot from Texas is talking about war with the russkies.

"Well, boys, I reckon this is it. Nuclear combat toe-to-toe with the Russkies"
http://www.tigersweat.com/movies/strange/slove03.wav

"At this height, why they might harpoon us but they dang sure ain't going to spot us on no radar screen."
http://www.tigersweat.com/movies/strange/slove10.wav

"Stay on the bomb run, boys. I'm going to get them doors open if it hare lips everybody on Bear Creek."
http://www.tigersweat.com/movies/strange/slove14.wav

Slim Pickens was great in that movie...

Queso

Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:51 pm

"Be advised, I'm mean nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I could put a round through a fleas ass at 300 meters."

"You're dead Marine, you just got your legs blown off and we'll hafta send out a search party for your testicles."

"Without any cover fire I'll get my ass shot off! While the rest of you are pumpin' the neighbors dog we'll get every swinging dick in this platoon killed!"

"Why don't I bend you over the table there... send you home with the "I just pumped the neighbor's cat" look on your face."

"I've drank more beer, pissed more blood, and banged more quiff than all you numb-nuts put together."

"I been pumping pussy since Christ was a corporal. I can tell you, the best damned poontang I ever paid for was in Da Nang. The girls where checked out daily. And we got ourself laid in a safe, orderly, proficient, military manner. That is until some suckhead writes home mama and says he dipped his wick in the Republic of South Vietnam. Then the shit hits the fan. A committee of congressmen who asshole to asshole who couldn't make a beer fart in a whirlwind, start telling your basic-ass-in-the-grass, Marine " No more shore time ". We responed in true Marine Corps fashion. We salute, do an about face, double time back to the boom-boom garbage dump where we get the clap, and the drip, and the crabs and a generally poor attitude towards the female of the speices. War is hell, boy. That's a fact!"

- Clint Eastwood as Gunnery Sgt. Thomas Highway in the movie "Heartreak Ridge".

dtwclipper

Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:05 pm

"The Women" 1939
Get me a bromide - and put some gin in it.

There is a name for you, ladies, but it isn't used in high society... outside of a kennel.

Auntie Mame 1958
Oh, you know I really am fascinated by aviation. I never knew they did it all with rubber bands.

Bunny Bixler and I were in the semi-finals - the very semi-finals, mind you - of the ping-pong tournament at the club and this ghastly thing happened. We were both playing way over our heads and the score was 29-28. And we had this really terrific volley and I stepped back to get this really terrific shot. And I stepped on the ping-pong ball! I just squashed it to bits. And then Bunny and I ran to the closet of the game room to get another ping-pong ball and the closet was locked! Imagine? We had to call the whole thing off. Well, it was ghastly. Well, it was just ghastly.

Now, Voyager 1942
Oh Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars.

Airport 1970
That's one nice thing about the 707. She can do everything but read.

Well, I'll tell you son... Due to a Cecil wind, Dystor has vectored us into a 360-tossen of slor traffic. Now we'll maintain this Borden hold until we get the Forta Magnus clearance from Melnicks.

All About Eve 1950
Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night!

Rebecca 1940
I'd like to have your advice on how to live comfortably without working hard.

Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again.

I am Mrs DeWinter now!
Compare New York Air, the Airline that works for your Business

KaiGywer

Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:38 pm

"Littering and...? Littering and....? Littering and....smoking the reefer"

Quoting Miamiair (Reply 6):

Sounds good. I should watch it.
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, an

Queso

Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:57 pm

Quoting Miamiair (Reply 6):

Quoting KaiGywer (Reply 10):

Sounds good. I should watch it.

Damned good movie, especially the first half. I could see ANCFlyer playing the part that R. Lee Ermey played.  Big grin

BCAL

Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:15 am

Priscilla - Queen of the Desert
(3 drag queens are told by some butch looking woman in a crowded bar that they are not wanted in town. Bernadette turns to the woman and says)
Now listen here, you mullet. Why don't you just light your tampon, blow your box apart? Because it's the only bang you're ever gonna get, sweetheart!
MOL on SRB's latest attack at BA: "It's like a little Chihuahua barking at a dying Labrador. Nobody cares."

EWRCabincrew

Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:32 am

Quoting BCAL (Reply 12):
(3 drag queens are told by some butch looking woman in a crowded bar that they are not wanted in town. Bernadette turns to the woman and says)
Now listen here, you mullet. Why don't you just light your tampon, blow your box apart? Because it's the only bang you're ever gonna get, sweetheart!

Damn you!!!

"Great, just what this country needs. A cock, in a frock on a rock".

The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.

"Dong, where is Grandfather's automobile? (Dong) Automobeeeeel?"

"The Donger need food"

"I don't know what you're bitching about, I gotta sleep under a guy named after a duck's dork".

All from Sixteen Candles

[Edited 2007-02-14 16:34:31]
You can't cure stupid

tsaord

Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:39 am

Quoting BCAL (Reply 12):

Classic!!! I need to get that movie on dvd

Ians Mckellen's Magneto
"You are a God among insects. Never let anyone tell you different"

"They wish to cure us but I say to you we are the cure. The cure for that infermet perfect condition called homosapiens"
there are icons, then there are legends, then there is rick flair

vikkyvik

Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:23 am

"Then one morning, I woke up and said, "Fuck fish." I renounce fish. I will never set foot in that ocean again. And there hasn't been a time where I have stuck so much as a toe back in that ocean. And I love the ocean!"

-John Laroche, portrayed by Chris Cooper, in Adaptation
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

ORFflyer

Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:47 am

"Calling me sir is like putting an elevator in an outhouse.... it just don't fit"

Roadhouse

vivek0072

Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:50 am

No, I'm simply saying that life, uh... finds a way.

Dr. Ian Malcolm in Jurrasic park

Love should never be a secret. If you keep something as complicated as love stored up inside, it could make you sick.

Intelligence isn't a privilege, it's a gift to be used for the benefit of mankind

Dr. Otto Octavius in spiderman

Sometimes, to do what's right, we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams.

Peter Parker in spiderman.
That life's most failures were people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up. - Edison.

mirrodie

Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:58 am

"when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" _back to the future

"All dressed up and no one to blow"- Lethal Weapon

"This dress exacerbates the genetic betrayal that is my legacy" -....Romy and Michelles Wedding.
Forum moderator 2001-2010; He's a pedantic, pontificating, pretentious bastard, a belligerent old fart, a worthless st

QXatFAT
Topic Author

Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:00 am

Quoting KaiGywer (Reply 10):
"Littering and...? Littering and....? Littering and....smoking the reefer"

Ah good ol Super Troopers haha. That movie is one of the funnyest movies ever!

"Unit 91 do you need my assistance...I repeat Unit 91 do you NEED my assistance?"

"Were team Ram-Rod"
Don't Tread On Me!

scbriml

Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:19 am

"You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

AeroWesty

Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:20 am

The Boys in the Band - 1970:

Harold: I keep my grass in the medicine cabinet in the Band Aid box. Somebody told me it's the safest place. If the cops arrive, you can always lock yourself in the bathroom and flush it down the john.
Hank: Very cagey.
Harold: Makes more sense to where I was keeping it: in the oregano jar in the spice rack. I kept forgetting it and accidentally turning my hateful mother on with a salad. But I think she liked it. No matter what meal she comes over for, even if it was breakfast, she says
[in his mother's voice]
Harold: "Let's have a salad!"
International Homo of Mystery

ShyFlyer

Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:20 am

From Star Trek: Generations:

Scotty: Finding retirement a little lonely, are we?
Kirk: You know, I'm glad you're an engineer. With tact like that, you'd make a lousy psychiatrist.

Data finds a drink unpleasant - for the first time ever
Data: I hate this! It is revolting!
Guinan: More?
Data: Please!

Chekov and Kirk watch Sulu's daughter Imora
Chekov: wistful I was never that young.
Kirk: smiling No, you were younger.

From Star Trek: First Contact:

Borg Queen: Do you always talk this much?
Lieutenant Commander Data: Not always. But often.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: I'm about to commit a direct violation of our orders. If anyone wishes to object do so now, I will make a note of it in my log.
Data: Sir, I think I speak for everyone when I say: To hell with our orders.

From Star Trek: Insurrection:

Data: In the event of a water landing, I have been designed to act as a flotation device.

Lieutenant Commander Worf: The Son'a wish to negotiate a cease-fire. It may have to do with the fact that we only have three minutes of air left.
I lift things up and put them down.

KaiGywer

Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:24 am

Quoting QXatFAT (Reply 19):

My favorite movie by far.

I can't wait till 2008 Big grin
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, an

GQfluffy

Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:27 am

"Johnathan Trager, prominent television producer for ESPN, died last night from complications of losing his soul mate and his fiancee. He was 35 years old. Soft-spoken and obsessive, Trager never looked the part of a hopeless romantic. But, in the final days of his life, he revealed an unknown side of his psyche. This hidden quasi-Jungian persona surfaced during the Agatha Christie-like pursuit of his long reputed soul mate, a woman whom he only spent a few precious hours with. Sadly, the protracted search ended late Saturday night in complete and utter failure. Yet even in certain defeat, the courageous Trager clung to the belief that life is not merely a series of meaningless accidents or coincidences. Uh-uh. But rather, its a tapestry of events that culminate in an exquisite, sublime plan. Asked about the loss of his dear friend, Dean Kansky, the Pulitzer Prize-winning author and executive editor of the New York Times, described Johnathan as a changed man in the last days of his life. "Things were clearer for him," Kansky noted. Ultimately Johnathan concluded that if we are to live life in harmony with the universe, we must all possess a powerful faith in what the ancients used to call "fatum", what we crrently refer to as destiny."

or

"They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? 'I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?'"

Something about John Cusack's...suavness I suppose...
This isn't where I parked my car...

IFEMaster

Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:29 am

"No. It's no good...it's no good, it doesn't look good." - Maverick, Top Gun

"What a pisser." - Ted Striker, Airplane

"Let's work the problem. Let's not make things worse by guessing." Gene Kranz, Apollo 13.

"I think you underestimate my sneakiness." - The Butler dude, Mr. Deeds.

"I'm just going to the kitchen to get some food, and them I'm going to tell you a story that'll make your balls shrink to the size of raisins." - Spike, Notting Hill.
Delivering Anecdotes of Dubious Relevance Since 1978

kbfispotter

Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:48 am

"Come on rookie, park that thing" - Apollo 13

"Negative ghostrider, the pattern is full" - Top Gun

"Son, where did you get that gun?"
"My mum gave it to me. " - Police Academy

"I wanna go fast!" - Talladega Nights

Kris
Proud to be an A&P!!!

okees

Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:13 am

"American components, Russian components.. ALL MADE IN TAIWAN!" Armageddon

"Tower, this is Ghost rider requesting a flyby." Top Gun

"You talkin' to me?" Taxi Driver

"Peach Schnapps. Disgusting I know it, found a whole case of this shit. " War of the worlds
mobs jakis

CF188A

Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:22 am

snakes..... why did it have to be snakes! --- Raiders of the lost ark

Ive had it with these mother F****** SNAKES ON THIS MOTHER F******* PLANE! --- Snakes on a Plane!

[Edited 2007-02-14 23:24:07]
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow~ RIP ... LJFM

Cadet57

Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:26 am

"Must be a king"
"Why?"
"He hasn't got shit all over him"

rotfl 

Holy Grail
Doors open, right hand side, next stop is Springfield.

AirframeAS

Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:32 am

"That aint a knife..........THIS is a knife!" ~Crocodile Dundee

"Yussah, Yussah...Little black sambo!!! How do you do?! Haw Haw Haw" ~Billy the Kid 'The Green Mile'

"My bags are packed, Im ready to do....where we goin'.....Lets go!" ~Billy the Kid 'The Green Mile'
A Safe Flight Begins With Quality Maintenance On The Ground.

Tom12

Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:09 am

All right, i give up, my face is in butter - Hugh Grant in the movie Music & Lyrics.

Quiet a funny film.

Tom
"Per noctem volamus" - Royal Air Force Bomber Squadron IX

texan

Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:55 am

Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love...true love never dies. You remember that, boy. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in.
- Secondhand Lions

The one constant through all the years has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again.
- Field of Dreams

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
- Army of Darkness

There are plenty more, but those are three of my favorites.

Texan
"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library."

dsmflyer

Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:57 am

Oh sure...you can pretty much milk anything with nipples.

I have nipples, Greg. Can you milk me?

-Meet the Parents

AirframeAS

Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:58 am

Quoting QXatFAT (Reply 19):

The very first scene on the Vermont Highway was the BEST! "CANDY BARS!!" LOLOL!
A Safe Flight Begins With Quality Maintenance On The Ground.

connies4ever

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:28 am

Quoting Speedbird747BA (Reply 5):
'We dont need no stinkin badgas!'

OK, here's a trivia question: name of the actor who said that line, and movie?
Last part should be easy.

Some of my favourite lines:
"Round up the usual suspects!" (Claude Rains, Casablanca)

"Dave, I can feel it. I can feel it, Dave." (HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey)

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." (Clark Gable, The Carbetbaggers)
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

ThePalauan

Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:26 pm

"What's your vector, Victor?"
"Oh, stewardess! I speak Jive."
"Well... It looks like a big Tylenol pill!"

Ahh... Airplane was a classic comedy. I wonder if they'd do a remake for today's world of aviation and could it ever match up to the classic one.
You can take the boy out of the island, but not the island out of the boy!

zippyjet

Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:33 pm

• Deliverence: "Squeal Like A Pig"
  • Airport: "Lincoln Freed The Slaves"
  • Wizard Of Oz-Cowerdly Lion "And I Got A "Poimanent" for the occasion."
I'm Zippyjet & I approve of this message!

VHOJC

Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:58 am

From PulpFiction:

"I used the same soap you did and when i dried my hands, the towel didnt look like a f**king maxie pad."
When there is nothing left to burn...set yourself on fire!!!

KaiGywer

Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:30 pm

Just saw this movie yesterday:

"I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park"

-Mater in Cars (Larry the Cable Guy)

carmenlu15

Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:17 pm

"All these horrors I've heard of during the Nurnberg process, these six million Jews, other thinking people or people of another race, who perished. That shocked me deeply. But I hadn't made the connection with my past. I assured myself with the thought of not being personally guilty. And that I didn't know anything about the enormous scale of it. But one day I walked by a memorial plate of Sophie Scholl in the Franz-Joseph-Strasse. I saw that she was about my age and she was executed in the same year I came to Hitler. And at that moment I actually realised that a young age isn't an excuse. And that it might have been possible to get to know things."

- Traudl Junge (Hitler's secretary), Der Untergang
Don't expect to see me around that much (if at all) -- the contact link should still work, though.

trvyyz

Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:38 pm

I saw the movie 21 grams a week ago and this dialogue caught my attention because this is a complaint most Christians have when they are in trouble/pain, to blame Him for the situation.

Jack,Jesus didn't come
to free us from pain.

He came to give us
the strength to bear it.

fraspotter

Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:42 pm

From Airplane:

"Surely you can't be serious!"

"I am serious, and don't call me Shirley!"

rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl 
"The strength of the turbulence is directly proportional to the temperature of your coffee."

— Gunter's Second Law of Air Travel

NAV20

Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:49 pm

Orson Welles, as Harry Lime in 'The Third Man' - justifying his career as a gangster, racketeer, and drug-runner by suggesting that it was all in the name of 'progress':-

"In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love; they had five hundred years of democracy and peace and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards.." - Leonardo da Vinci

HPLASOps

Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:09 pm

From The Usual Suspects:

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

From Office Space:

"I told you, I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't have to! I'm a people person! I have people skills! Don't you understand? What the hell is the matter with you?!"

-"There was nothing wrong with (Michael Bolton), until that no-talent ass-clown became famous and started winning Grammys."
-"Why don't you just go by Mike?"
-"Why should I change? He's the one who sucks!"

-"I sit in an office and I update bank software for the 2000 switch. And I really don't like it, and well, I'm just not gonna go anymore."
-"You mean you're gonna quit?"
-"No, I'm just not gonna go anymore."
-"Won't you get fired?"
-"I don't know, but I really don't like it, and well, I'm just not gonna go to work anymore."
-"And when did you make this decision?"
-"About an hour ago."

From The Shawshank Redemption:

-"Funny thing is, on the outside, I was a straight man. I had to come to prison to become a crook."

-"I guess it comes down to a simple decision: get busy living, or get busy dying."

-"For 40 years I had to ask permission to take a piss. Now, I can't even squeeze a drop without sayin so."
"Just because I know how to get off a freeway doesn't mean I know how to get back on!" - Retard Joe

BCAL

Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:52 pm

This always made me laugh

[Frank Drebin is stopped at the entrance of the Award Ceremony place]
Frank Drebin: Sergeant Frank Drebin, Detective Lieutenant, Police Squad.
Guard: Yeah, and I'm Robert De Niro.
Frank Drebin: Mr. De Niro, we got to get inside.

Naked Gun 33 1/3 - The Smell of Fear
MOL on SRB's latest attack at BA: "It's like a little Chihuahua barking at a dying Labrador. Nobody cares."

connies4ever

Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:52 pm

Quoting Connies4ever (Reply 35):
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." (Clark Gable, The Carbetbaggers)

Ack! I just realised my mistake! It's "GWTW", not "Carpetbaggers".....Geez I'm getting old...
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

PSA53

Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:26 am

"President Of What?" Escape From New York

"Draws Him like a Gun" True Grit

"Hold On To Your Butts" Jurassic Park

"I'm going to make him a deal he can't refuse" Godfather

"You know.""If you put your mind to it,you can accomplish anything" Back To The Future.

"Anyone else wanna negotiate?" 5Th Element

Add-on -Great quote by Martin Scorsese-
"While the public has a very short memory,corportations have a very long memory" Quiz Show

[Edited 2007-02-20 21:47:52]
Tuesday's Off! Do not disturb.

zippyjet

Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:57 am

Quoting KaiGywer (Reply 38):
"I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park"

rotfl 

They are from TV but they merrit mention:

NYPD BLUE

• Bite the pillow and take you're screwing-Sipowicz
  • A bunch of Dicky Wavers-Jimmy Smits
  • I ain't gonna pee in your ear and tell you it's raining---Sipowicz
  • Hurry up and lay a loaf-Sipowicz

Dragnet (1960's)

• I bey your mother had a loud bite---Joe Friday
  • Conveyor belt to conformity---Some hippie druggy
  • Be glad you never grew the 6inches--another hippie druggie on a TV show telling a Mexican dude be glad you are too short to join the Police.
I'm Zippyjet & I approve of this message!

AsstChiefMark

Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:28 am

From MASH. The movie, that is. Bobby Troup plays SSgt Gorman, who's driving a jeep carrying Hawkeye and Trapper to the Hospital in Tokyo.

SSgt Gorman: God damn Army.

Mark  Big grin
Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Damned MSP...Red tail...Red tail

texan

Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:04 pm

From They Live
"The world needs a wakeup call, gentlemen...we're gonna phone it in."
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum."

From The Shawshank Redemption
"That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you."
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."
"I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."
"Thats all it takes really... pressure, and time... that and a big goddamn poster."

Texan
"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library."