Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

B777-700

RE: Swift Boat $$ Contiributer Get's Paid Back

Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:35 am

Quoting Pope (Reply 48):
#1 you've never seen me defend that.

But you only bitch about it when it's your guy on the recieving end.
If you don't chew Big Red, then @#$% you.

Pope

Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:52 am

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 50):
But you only bitch about it when it's your guy on the recieving end.

Funny. I think if you do a search on my postings you'll find that your statement is simply not true. But hey, why let the facts get in the way.

In fact, you don't even need to search outside this thread.

Quoting Pope (Reply 16):
As for me defending Fox, I honestly couldn't care less. I personally think the swift boat ad were below the belt and that Fox is scum for doing it. That being said it doesn't mean that the US Congress should be denying someone a job because of political speech while simultaneously criticizing the administration for doing the same.
Hypocrisy. It's the new black for liberals.

OU812

Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:29 am

Quoting Falcon84 (Reply 29):
Quoting OU812 (Reply 6):

It lives again.

So does your hypocrisy! Am I suprised? NO! no 

Quoting Falcon84 (Thread starter):
Guess it shows that if you're going to play such games, you'd better be ready to get burned when those you slur are suddenly in a position to say yes or no to your potential job.

Kerry was not slurred by the Swift Boats vets.. I have a much easier time believing 250 + veterans over the I apologise to no one John F Kerry. Sen. Kerry has proven time & time again he is a politically expedient, self righteous snob. Characteristics you Falcon84 seem to cherish in a politician.

What ever gets your rocks off!

B777-700

Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:54 am

Quoting OU812 (Reply 52):
Kerry was not slurred by the Swift Boats vets..

rotfl 

Quoting OU812 (Reply 52):
I have a much easier time believing 250 + veterans over the I apologise to no one John F Kerry. Sen. Kerry has proven time & time again he is a politically expedient, self righteous snob. Characteristics you Falcon84 seem to cherish in a politician.

You'd really love to get us defending Kerry and the attention off the latest Bush embarrassment, huh?

MDorBust

Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:00 am

Quoting Falcon84 (Reply 32):
If by some stretch Dan Rather applied for said job, and the WH doesn't find him acceptable because of his politics, there's nothing wrong with that.

Dan Rather should not be hired because he screwed up a major news story and ran with false information that he didn't bother to verify. Not because of his political affiliations.

I am absoluteyl stunned that any one thinks it's okay to deny someone based on their political affiliation. If I asked a potential employee what party they belonged to, much less denied them a job because of which political groups they donated to, in an interview I would be sued out of buisness.
"I KICKED BURNING TERRORIST SO HARD IN BALLS THAT I TORE A TENDON" - Alex McIlveen

B777-700

Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:11 am

Quoting MDorBust (Reply 54):
Dan Rather should not be hired because he screwed up a major news story and ran with false information that he didn't bother to verify.

So who should be fired at FOX for running the "Obama went to a Madrasa" story?  Yeah sure

This...is....HUGE!!!  Wink

I am absoluteyl stunned that any one thinks it's okay to deny someone based on their political affiliation.

Did you even bother to read this?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2006/09/16/AR2006091600193_pf.html

The Bush administration thinks it's ok.

"Stunning", huh?

MDorBust

Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:16 am

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 55):
So who should be fired at FOX for running the "Obama went to a Madrasa" story?

I don't know. Who was responsible for the story running?

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 55):
The Bush administration thinks it's ok.

Because it's okay if someone else does it too?

Is this the part where you exepcted me to make up some excuse for the Bush administration?

Sorry, it's wrong no matter who does it.
"I KICKED BURNING TERRORIST SO HARD IN BALLS THAT I TORE A TENDON" - Alex McIlveen

B777-700

Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:11 am

Quoting MDorBust (Reply 56):
I don't know. Who was responsible for the story running?

Someone at FOX. Since you're so bent out of shape about Dan Rather, why don't you write letters to people at FOX and find out and demand their ouster? You're the one who's "shocked" about this stuff. I personally think it's hysterical that the same people that drone on about Dan Rather and the one mistake they won't ever let him live down defend FOX news like it's their first born child.

Quoting MDorBust (Reply 56):
Sorry, it's wrong no matter who does it.

Good, but that wasn't what I was asking for. I just want to know where your outrage is towards the Bushies for doing the same damn thing. Seems you and your kind (OU812, Pope, ect) only chime in when there's a Dem to pick on.

I wonder why that is?  Wink

MDorBust

Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:20 am

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 57):
Since you're so bent out of shape about Dan Rather,....

I'm who what? Bent out of shape about Dan Rather am I? Okay then...

Look, you obviously have a reading comprehension problem here that I'm going to solve for you. You asked who should be fired. I, not knowing names of FOX television employees, asked who was responsible. The obvious implication being that person should be fired. If you think that's me defending FOX news you have a serious mental issue.

I just want to know where your outrage is towards the Bushies for doing the same damn thing.

Do you want to start a thread on that topic?

You'll see me post the same thing there that I posted here.

GuitrThree

Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:33 am

Seems you and your kind (OU812, Pope, ect) only chime in when there's a Dem to pick on.

Wow... thats funny, I just remembered what this very thread is about and who started it. A Democrat "chiming in" about a Republican to "pick on."

Seems "you and your kind," whatever the hell that means, do the same.

I just can't remember the last time he started a thread on any Democrat doing something wrong. And besides that, when he kindly forgets or doesn't see it in the news, when we point it out, he defends them to the end.

Well, not just him, any Democrat poster here.

I bet if you took the time, you would find OU812, Pope, and myself, and many other "righties" here criticize the Republicans and Bush a hell of a lot more than the left does their own party.
As Seen On FlightRadar24! Radar ==> F-KBNA5

RJdxer

Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:54 am

Quoting Itsjustme (Reply 49):
Wasn't it President Bush who ultimately withdrew the nomination?

Yes and as I said earlier..

Quoting RJdxer (Reply 27):
To save the man the embarrassment of being voted down.

Which has happened in several administration, not just this one. It's not a question of the President getting a pass, it's a question of someone being denied a job because of their political affiliation. Maybe we should start refering to Sen. Kerry as Sen. McCarthy?

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 47):
I won't play these games with you.

Then don't challenge my assertation unless you have something firm to back it up. As I said, the reference to the 8 U.S. attorneys is valid in that they were supposedly let go for their politics. How is it right to not give this man an up or down vote in the Senate because of his politics and yet it is wrong to let go U.S. Attorneys who don't support the administrations politics? You are the one who went off on the lying tangent, I just responded to your inaccuracies with the facts of the situation as it stands today.
Warm winds blowing, heating blue skies, and a road that goes forever. I'm going to Texas!

B777-700

Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:44 am

Quoting MDorBust (Reply 58):
Look, you obviously have a reading comprehension problem here that I'm going to solve for you.

Nope, not problem, so nothing to solve. But if you need to sleep better, I'll humor you.

Quoting MDorBust (Reply 58):
You asked who should be fired. I, not knowing names of FOX television employees, asked who was responsible. The obvious implication being that person should be fired.

I also said that I didn't have a problem with any of it, or do you have a reading comprehension problem?  Wink

Look, if this bothers you so much, why don't YOU find out who's responsible at FOX? I've learned to stop taking them seriously a long time ago. I just dont see any right wingers on here screeching about that Obama "story" like you guys do about "Rathergate".

Quoting GuitrThree (Reply 59):
Wow... thats funny, I just remembered what this very thread is about and who started it. A Democrat "chiming in" about a Republican to "pick on."

Seems "you and your kind," whatever the hell that means, do the same.

And "you and your kind" jump right in with crap attacking Kerry and Rather, the latter having nothing to do with anything

Quoting GuitrThree (Reply 59):
I bet if you took the time, you would find OU812, Pope, and myself, and many other "righties" here criticize the Republicans and Bush a hell of a lot more than the left does their own party.

rotfl 

MDorBust

Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:54 am

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 61):
Look, if this bothers you so much, why don't YOU find out who's responsible at FOX?

What the hell are you on about?

You are the one that brought this up, I'm just applying consistency to the results.

You asked a question, I answered it. That's how a discussion forum works.

BTW: Salt that crow before you eat it.

First mention of Rather:

Quoting Dvk (Reply 9):
If you right wing hatchet wielders think Fox's involvement with the Swift Boaters is just an expression of free speech, then you should have had no problems with Dan Rather's involvement in the false news reports about W's military service.

Yeah, who won't let it die?

AeroWesty

Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:57 am

Quoting RJdxer (Reply 60):
Then don't challenge my assertation unless you have something firm to back it up.

You made an assertion in an earlier reply saying that because some things are done for political reasons it justified the situation with the U.S. attorneys. What you're not understanding is that I don't disagree with you that some things are indeed done for political reasons, I've already made that clear.

However, once again, the real controversy over the U.S. attorney firings don't revolve around whether it was allowable as a political move or not, and again, we've hashed through that in other threads, it doesn't need to be done here. Since this thread is about an ambassador's nomination, and not about the firings of the US. attorneys, I'm not going to debate the U.S. attorney issue with you here, no matter how much you'd like to. It's just that simple. You may go on about it all you'd like, but you won't get any further response from me on it in this thread.
International Homo of Mystery

B777-700

Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:16 am

Quoting MDorBust (Reply 62):
BTW: Salt that crow before you eat it.

Pppft whatever...Like I said, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Quoting MDorBust (Reply 62):
Yeah, who won't let it die?

You just dont get it do ya? It's not who brought it up first, it's the hypocrisy of the right to criticize Kerry for "not being fair / denying someone a position on his political beliefs, yet go on about "Rathergate" at the mention of his name. It was brought up as a hypothetical. Surely you see the problem here?

MDorBust

Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:27 am

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 64):
Surely you see the problem here?

Yes. The problem is that you can't read.

Try reading this post again:

Dan Rather should not be hired because he screwed up a major news story and ran with false information that he didn't bother to verify. Not because of his political affiliations.

Get it yet?

No, you don't.

Read it again.

Do you get it now?

Do you really?

Then do you see how stupid this statement is:

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 64):
...it's the hypocrisy of the right to criticize Kerry for "not being fair / denying someone a position on his political beliefs, yet go on about "Rathergate" at the mention of his name

Just to make this absolutely crystal clear to you.

Dan Rather F**ked up as a journalist. That's why he's toast. It has NOTHING to do with his political affiliations.

In case you still don't get it:

Dan Rather F**ked vers le haut en tant que journaliste. C'est pourquoi il est pain grillé. Il n'a RIEN À faire avec ses affiliations politiques.

Dan Rather F**ked oben als Journalist. Das ist, warum er Toast ist. Es hat NICHTS, mit seinen politischen Verbindungen zu tun.

Dan Rather F**ked in su come giornalista. Ecco perchè è pane tostato. Ha NIENTE A CHE FARE con le sue affiliazioni politiche.

B777-700

Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:07 pm

Quoting MDorBust (Reply 65):
Just to make this absolutely crystal clear to you

Honest to God, dude, you can not be this thick headed. Go back and read the post that hypothetically mentioned Dan Rather being suggested as press secretary. That scenario was used to prove a point that the GOP would use his political beliefs, real or perceived, in the same way Fox's political beliefs, real or perceived, were used against him. The right wing would be up hooting and hollering, and don't even bother to deny it.

YOU are going off on YOUR own little tangent about something I was never talking about, pizda.

Falcon84
Topic Author

Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:26 pm

Quoting RJdxer (Reply 45):
Fox's 1st amendment rights were violated in that he supported an opponent of Sen. Kerry and although there seems to be no other viable reason to deny him the job, that is the core of what happened. Sen. Kerry should be ashamed of himself but not surprisingly, he isn't.

rotfl   rotfl 

Kerry should be ashamed? For what? Defending his own name? This lout helped put out a bunch of falsehoods about the Senator, and you want KERRY to feel ashamed?

And his First Amendment rights weren't harmed. He simply was found to be not qualified for the job.
Work Right, Fly Hard

Pope

Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:04 pm

Quoting Falcon84 (Reply 67):
And his First Amendment rights weren't harmed. He simply was found to be not qualified for the job.

Solely because of the exercise of his 1st amendment rights.

In any case, this has run its course. But you've now gone on the record establishing that people can rightfully be denied government jobs because of their political beliefs - let's see how soon you support a position that is 180 degrees the opposite to what you've written in this thread. It will be fun to watch you flip flop on the issue and try to defend the two inconsistent positions. Maybe you'll have to delete yourself and come back with a new name once again.

dl021

Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:08 pm

So...this guy giving a group of veterans who felt strongly enough about Kerry to publicize the truth as they remember it is wrong....but you guys are ok with anyone giving money to MoveOn?

This is a load of crap, and this sort of revenge taking does nothing for future relations and bipartisan progress in congress. Some people don't want anything to get done, because that would make their political opposition look good, even if it sets the country back.

Oh...and one more thing....anyone that simply refuses to believe that many people who served with Kerry who all say the same thing (not one or two guys, but dozens) then you are simply closing your eyes to truth. John Kerry has
always gone whichever way he thought the wind is blowing, and he has little personal convictions for which he's willing to take risks. His experience in Vietnam is not as weak as Al Gore's but he's certainly spent way more money and time trying to capitalize on it which makes it apparent that he had a plan from the beginning to do so.

This gloating by the left is similar to what was found when all the hard lefties got together and supported the opposition to Lieberman in the primary.

I, for one, am glad.

Schadenfreude

And I love it.

wow...no point in gloating over revenge in politics....that sort of thing tends to stick around.

Quoting Klaus (Reply 4):
Selling public positions - it's nothing but open and sanctioned corruption.

I actually agree. I have never agreed with selling ambassadorships. It's a feudal vestige that doesn't really work most of the time.

Quoting Klaus (Reply 4):
Karma is a bitch... and right now, she's pissed!

Yeah....whatever. Karma is interpreted just like religions...
Is my Pan Am ticket to the moon still good?

B777-700

Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:30 pm

Quoting Pope (Reply 68):
But you've now gone on the record establishing that people can rightfully be denied government jobs because of their political beliefs

You say that like there's something wrong with it.

Quoting DL021 (Reply 69):
anyone that simply refuses to believe that many people who served with Kerry who all say the same thing (not one or two guys, but dozens) then you are simply closing your eyes to truth.

They didn't serve with Kerry. The men who actually did serve with Kerry support him. The Swift Boat Liars have been debunked. The fact that you willingly continue to perpetuate this falsehood to discredit a war hero says a lot about your character.

baroque

Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:39 pm

Kerry did not come over as particularly appealing (let us not get into comparisons however), but that Swift boat campaign was run by a bunch of characters who would have no difficulty in crawling under a snake. If Kerry's reaction gets you guys better Ambassadors, that might be a step forward.

The last pal sent to Aus decided to "help" us with our local politics, a well known no no for Ambassadors, and the new pal helped your tobacco industry no end - according to the write ups. These guys are not a good look for the US. I am not sure what the whole slew of Ambassadors has been like, but why would you select us out for a bunch of drongos? Maybe I don't want an answer to that!!

In this weeks "Chasers war on everything", the Chaser boys sprang one of their "chance meetings" on him and he looked like a rabbit in the spotlight.

Falcon84
Topic Author

Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:57 pm

Quoting DL021 (Reply 69):
but you guys are ok with anyone giving money to MoveOn?

This isn't about MoveOn, my friend. However, if someone from that group was up for a job in front of the Senate, and was known to have helped smear an opponent, I think he should get the same fate.
Work Right, Fly Hard

RJdxer

Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:00 am

This lout helped put out a bunch of falsehoods about the Senator, and you want KERRY to feel ashamed?

So his freedom of speech via political contributions should be quashed to ensure that in the future he might get job that is offered to him? Welcome to 1984.

He simply was found to be not qualified for the job.

Can you name a single reason other than his political affiliations that he was not "qualified" for the job? Were any other reasons brought up?

Quoting Falcon84 (Reply 72):
This isn't about MoveOn

Then you just don't get it because if it is about the swift boat veterans, then it is also about moveon since they are both 527 groups. It becomes about any 527 group or pac or party member for that matter. What you are advocating is if someone supports a group, even just financially as this guy did, that brings up questionable material about some one running for office, that they are then tarnished for life in regards to political appointments. Gosh where do we begin then? Half the people in Washington D.C. are probably in some small way guilty of that. No, as DL021 said, if you want bipartisanship in any way, shape, or form, this is not the way to go about getting it. Sen. Kerry has once again embarrassed himself and brought dishonor on his position which is supposed to be larger than him. He bullied someone out of a job for no other reason than to satisfy his own ego.

[Edited 2007-03-31 18:02:27]
Warm winds blowing, heating blue skies, and a road that goes forever. I'm going to Texas!

OU812

Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:48 am

Quoting RJdxer (Reply 73):
u just don't get it because if it is about the swift boat veterans, then it is also about moveon since they are both 527 groups.

You guys remember the many dems that supported the king of slime & half truths Mr Micheal Moore? The sight of Carter sitting next to him during the dem convention comes to light . The Swift Boat vets have credablity, not MM! MM hates everyone & thing on the right, not to mention America. The Swifts vets were against one person, not half a nation because some saw things differently than they.

If we use Falcon84's logic, than all that associated with the likes of MM leading up to the 2004 election should fear for a future job/promotion & vengeful acts in the political arena since MM is a professional propagandist. Even though the dems that did associate with MM should receive a good swi kick in the nuts. I did not see vengeful acts taken out on them as the thread starter demostraights above regarding folfs on the right.

B777-700

Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:28 am

Quoting OU812 (Reply 74):

You guys remember the many dems that supported the king of slime & half truths Mr Micheal Moore? The sight of Carter sitting next to him during the dem convention comes to light .

Yeah, it gives me the same feeling I get when I see Karl Rove next to our sitting, active, influential president.  Yeah sure

The Swift Boat vets have credablity

rotfl  You keep believing the lie.

not MM! MM hates everyone & thing on the right, not to mention America. The Swifts vets were against one person, not half a nation because some saw things differently than they.

If we use Falcon84's logic, than all that associated with the likes of MM leading up to the 2004 election should fear for a future job/promotion & vengeful acts in the political arena since MM is a professional propagandist. Even though the dems that did associate with MM should receive a good swi kick in the nuts.

redflag  You'd rather talk about anything else but the latest Bush embarrassment, huh?

baroque

Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:32 pm

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 75):
The Swift Boat vets have credablity

rotfl You keep believing the lie.

Better reply to this than the other post!!! I would think you have a valid point B777-700.

It is interesting in that MM probably tilts the truth rather than runs outright lies, whereas from what I understand the Swift boat lot were just lying in their teeth. That is a really interesting kind of equivalence.

Then again, there may be a rather arcane US word "credablity" (sic) that explains this apparently odd venture into logic.

RJdxer

Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:29 am

Quoting Baroque (Reply 76):
It is interesting in that MM probably tilts the truth rather than runs outright lies

It's all propaganda, from both sides.

baroque

Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:10 pm

Quoting RJdxer (Reply 77):
Quoting Baroque (Reply 76):
It is interesting in that MM probably tilts the truth rather than runs outright lies

It's all propaganda, from both sides.

Probably true, but it does appear to be done with different departures from veracity (if indeed we can ever find that) and at this distance, there were distinct differences in the quality of the propaganda. Put the two together and ....

B777-700

Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:31 am

Now this...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070405/...go_pr_wh/bush_outflanking_congress

WASHINGTON -
"President Bush named Republican fundraiser Sam Fox as U.S. ambassador to Belgium on Wednesday, using a maneuver that allowed him to bypass Congress, where Democrats had derailed Fox's nomination."

Bush thinks he's a dictator.

He's got the first syllable right.

Falcon84
Topic Author

Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:42 am

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 75):
You'd rather talk about anything else but the latest Bush embarrassment, huh?

Even if he did, he'd use other's words and thoughts, not his own. Thinking is a bit difficult for him without Cliffnotes.
Work Right, Fly Hard

Pope

Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:25 am

Let's review. Falcon84 starts this thread with the following line:

And I love it.

Then when W outflanks Falcon's boys in the Senate Falcon writes in the thread announcing the rescess appointment:

Quoting Falcon84 (Reply 23):
Never in my life have I seen such a smug, arrogant, sore "winner", for lack of a better description. You're acting like Bush just stole an election or something.

From the thread: https://www.airliners.net/discussions/non_aviation/read.main/1576893/

I guess it's okay to criticize others when they're being "smug" or a "sore winner" but when you do it, you seem to think that's acceptable. Once again your own words clearly demonstrate just how big of a hypocrite you really are. I can always count on your own posts to show that you measure yourself by a different ruler than you measure other people. It's so easy to expose you for exactly what you are.

RJdxer

Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:15 pm

Quoting Pope (Reply 81):
I can always count on your own posts to show that you measure yourself by a different ruler than you measure other people. It's so easy to expose you for exactly what you are.

I can say I've met Falcon and he's genuinely a nice guy. Unfortunately when it comes to politics, he is convinced that rich people need to be taxed into poverty, that anyone trying to protect the United States, unless it's a democrat, is actually out to 1984 the country, and has within him a personal rage at the President. In addition he's absolutely sure that the republicans have it in for him to keep him from obtaining any kind of financial freedom. If you just remember those baselines you can pretty accurately predict which way he'll fall on any political topic.

BTW...from another thread:

It's a shame that the Constitution gives the President the following authority isn't it Falcon?

Section 2 - Civilian Power over Military, Cabinet, Pardon Power, Appointments

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

That doggone Constitution just keeps getting in the way doesn't it?

I would have loved to have seen Kerry's face when he heard this news. Probably went as red as his wife's namesakes ketchup.

B777-700

Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:11 pm

Quoting RJdxer (Reply 82):
I would have loved to have seen Kerry's face when he heard this news. Probably went as red as his wife's namesakes ketchup.

And that's what it's really about with your type. Not right or wrong, but shoving it in someone's face while you abuse power.

Thanks for admitting it.

Pope

Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:46 pm

Quoting RJdxer (Reply 82):
I can say I've met Falcon and he's genuinely a nice guy.

Funny how when he's called to the carpet on his hypocrisy he runs away.

GuitrThree

Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:29 am

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 83):
And that's what it's really about with your type. Not right or wrong, but shoving it in someone's face while you abuse power.

Thanks for admitting it.

Humm.. I could have SWORN in just the post above yours where the constitutional rule was posted stating that GWB had every RIGHT to do what he did. So, our "type" is right. And since our "type" is right, I'm missing the part where, as you state, " [we are] shoving it in someones face while you abuse power."

You can call simply following the constitutional law as "abusing power" and being wrong all you like. It just shows your hatred for Bush and the Right, and how utterly wrong you are on this matter. Simple as that.

B777-700

Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:41 am

Quoting GuitrThree (Reply 85):
Humm.. I could have SWORN in just the post above yours where the constitutional rule was posted stating that GWB had every RIGHT to do what he did. So, our "type" is right. And since our "type" is right, I'm missing the part where, as you state, " [we are] shoving it in someones face while you abuse power."

Ugh. You again.

I never said it was illegal or unconstitutional. It's Bush rewarding another one of his crony scumbags. And it's wrong. The only reason he did it was a personal issue with Kerry.

Quoting GuitrThree (Reply 85):
It just shows your hatred for Bush and the Right

Oh I freely admit that. I hate people who are destroying our country.

But it's cool. Bush just digs himself deeper. Damages the GOP more.

UALPHLCS

Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:46 am

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 86):
Ugh. You again.

The same could be said for you.

BTW remember this thread?

Bias In The Media Once Again... (by UALPHLCS Apr 2 2007 in Non Aviation)

Here is a challenge for you B777-700.

I want you to read my posts and summarize what my position on the media's problem and what I think the solution ought to be.

I'm curious will you even try? I doubt it.

Guess I won't get an answer for 7 days since he was banned.

[Edited 2007-04-05 22:04:12]
A little less Hooah, and a little more Dooah.

RJdxer

Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:40 am

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 83):
Not right or wrong, but shoving it in someone's face while you abuse power.

You are obviously talking about Sen. Kerry who did just that.

Quoting Pope (Reply 84):

To be fair he no longer works in the same area so his log on time would be very limited at work and I respect the fact the really does care for his kids so on his off time he is more than likely spending quality time with them. Can't blame him for that. I just had one turn 18 which not only makes me feel old but makes me wonder where all the time went!  frown  So while politically he may be a hypocrite and has a definite rage towards republicans in general and the President in particular, on any other topic I've found him to be an interesting person. He does come up with some pretty funny topics at times.

GuitrThree

Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:00 am

Ugh. You again.

Yea. I understand, when people here show up and make you look like a fool I can understand why you mutter such things..

Humm.. here we go again pointing out your brilliance...

you say...

I never said it was illegal or unconstitutional.

And then you say...

It's Bush rewarding another one of his crony scumbags. And it's wrong.

Once again.. your accuracy amongst your own posts with three sentences in a row is mind boggling. You say its legal, and then you say its wrong. Huh?? Oh yea, it's wrong because you don't like Bush. Right, forgot that already.

Sorry, if it's LEGAL, you cannot say its wrong simply because you don't believe in it.

The only reason he did it was a personal issue with Kerry.

And please, again enlighten us with your brilliancy on why exactly did Kerry not want Fox to serve as Ambassador?? Humm?? Oh, yea, you believe in Kerry being able to deny someone a position in government because he donated to a group that opposed Kerry. NOTHING wrong with that. But let Bush do the same and grant someone a position because he supports Bush, and NOOOOO.. Wrong. Crony. Scumbag... on and on and on....

Your hypocrisy is stunning. Bush yet again one ups Kerry and you can't stand it. Not only that, you can't defend your position because it's 100% legal so you just have to go on a rant that reminds me of the time Kerry said "I can't believe I'm losing to this f****** idiot."

Well, looks like he lost again, and yes, once again, legally.

GuitrThree

Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:05 am

Quoting RJdxer (Reply 88):
Quoting Pope (Reply 84):

To be fair he no longer works in the same area so his log on time would be very limited at work and I respect the fact the really does care for his kids so on his off time he is more than likely spending quality time with them.

That is true.. Falcon seems to drop off for a day or two then comes back, spends a few hours, and ramps up.. he seems to work a lot, but trust me, he is not afraid to come back and defend his hypocrisy!

But truth be known, I think he's in the corner crying uncontrollably over Ohio States loss to a superior SEC team called Florida that beat his "nut" team not only this week in basketball, but a few months ago in Football.. that HAS to hurt!   

He'll be back, and once he reads your "called to the carpet quote" he'll knock off the buckeye loss and join in like nothing happened... and when he does, one thing I like Falcon, unlike alot of posters here, he won't read your post and go running to the "suggest delete button." He'll just jump in and defend his statments and never think twice about using the mods to fight his battles. I respect that.

[Edited 2007-04-06 01:12:01]

RJdxer

Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:11 pm

Quoting GuitrThree (Reply 90):
that HAS to hurt!

Yep, Brutus is definitely a gator butt boy now.

Back on topic, as related in another post, the democrats just can't seem to read the Constitution and now are calling the recess appointment "illegal". All this over the Ambassadorship to Belgium! Why the other democrats on the foreign relations committee didn't just tell Kerry to STFU is beyond me. This is all a personal vendetta from him and has nothing to do with Ambassador Fox's credentials.