EA CO AS

RE: I Feel Like I'm Being Played Like A Fool...

Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:45 pm

She's playing "hard to get." What she doesn't realize is that after awhile it becomes "hard to WANT" in the guy's mind.

Call her out - tell her you want to just be friends because you don't think you're capable of giving her anything more than that right now. See what happens.

She'll either calm down and be your friend - meaning you can concentrate on other, more meaningful girls - or she'll pursue you like a pitbull goes after raw meat.

Either way, you win.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

adopim88

Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:01 am

Quoting MCOflyer (Reply 2):
DeltaGator, give the guy a break. You do not have to be experienced to know woman.

Quoting AA61Hvy (Reply 3):
Respectfully, you're dead wrong.

How can you know about something without having any experiences?

AA61Hvy hit that. You can't expect to know any woman without experience.

Quoting VinnieWinnie (Reply 5):
Cause you may have a very good girlfriend who you might not be so intimate with but who can tell you a lot about how woman think!

I also agree with AA61Hvy that having a girlfriend is counted as some experience. I beileve that the real problem is that every woman is different. You can learn general things, but even some of those general things don't apply to all of us. Even after being with a woman for a long long time you may find surprises lurking around that you didn't know. Women are much more complex than that.

Quoting ORDRyan28 (Reply 18):
I usually never would play a game with a girl, but I thought this was the perfect girl for me....

Quoting DeltaGator (Reply 21):
Dude, think before you type. He said he thought he understood women and I pointed out that in the age range of 16-20 he doesn't know a damn thing about women. I'm 34 and I still don't know everything. I'm sure some of the older members such as Skidmarks (and dare I say Pep) will admit they are just as confused by women today as they were when they were younger.

Haha, it takes a long time to understand women, and chances are you may never understand us and the intricate workings of our minds.

Quoting MCOflyer (Reply 31):
I've spent some time observing girls and when a girl plays and know when she doesn't. It sounds like the girl is playing.

Not to sound offensive, but the observing girls thing sounds a little creepy. In any event, it's going to depend on the girl and how she feels about dating, relationships, and playing. Like I said earlier, you may come up with generalizations about us women, but will probably never fully understand because when you least expect it some women will come around that are completely opposite the generalizations.
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Boston92

Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:11 am

Quoting Nosedive (Reply 48):
Never. Why? Well, for starters, only ND fans will make stupid grammatical errors such as these:

Grammatical errors? What the hell are you talking about?

You should have used "lost."

You are a joke.

"Beat" is the past tense.

You are a bigger joke.

charlienorth

Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:26 am

If she's playing the game...here's my advice from someone who was once your age and went through the same thing..if you get a chance nail her rudely and forget about her Big grin
Work hard fly right..don't understand it

n710ps

Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:37 am

Quoting Charlienorth (Reply 53):
If she's playing the game...here's my advice from someone who was once your age and went through the same thing..if you get a chance nail her rudely and forget about her

Ding ding ding! Think of the dirtiest thing you can do and do it.
There is plenty of room for Gods animals, right next to the mashed potatoes!

ordryan28
Topic Author

Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:05 am

Haha. I would like to thank everyone for their input, I sincerely appreciate it. But, actually, I resolved the issue. She ignored my phone call last night, so I began talking to her via AIM. I told her I was thinking about going on a date Friday, and she immediately got jealous, because she knows how many women I've been with in the past, and she obviously didn't want to lose me. She told me if I went she would be jealous, but she has no control over my actions. She said I can go if I want, but she would be pretty jealous. I told her it would be a waste for me to go on a date with another girl because there's only one girl I want (and she knew it was her). We resolved our issues. Thank God!

-Ryan
Whoever said winning is not everything never fought cancer.

ordryan28
Topic Author

Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:07 am

Quoting Boston92 (Reply 52):
You are a joke.

Quoting Boston92 (Reply 52):
You are a bigger joke.

LMFAO  Big grin
Whoever said winning is not everything never fought cancer.

scbriml

Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:17 am

Quoting ORDRyan28 (Thread starter):
I thought I was experienced with women

rotfl  Get back to us in 20 years!  yes 

Quoting ORDRyan28 (Reply 55):
We resolved our issues. Thank God!

And the rest of a.net heaves a sigh of relief!  relieved 
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.