Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

mika
Topic Author

Anyone In The Party Spirit Tonight?

Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:17 am

Ok, so i had to start a new thread..

Lets make this the party all night, drunk all night party thread of this lovely Friday evening..

What ya'll up to tonight? In terms of having a good time that is..share it with the the rest of airliners.net.

I am somehwat early to post something like this, i do know (like i said in the previous thread, i was just eating out etc, this certainly wouldnt be my conception of a good night out..but please feel free to drop the responses in as the night progresses..

scottieprecord

RE: Anyone In The Party Spirit Tonight?

Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:53 am

Woo plannin on my first college party as an actual college student! ballin

mika
Topic Author

Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:01 am

Good enough bro, that's good enough..  Wink

pencrypted

Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:37 am

should be going out to a local club with some friends. Starting predrinking now though.
-Maty

OHLHD

Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:53 am

Damn nightshifts....... no party only statistics and flight editing + control.  Smile

senorcarnival

Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:37 am

I recently found out that this local bar has a "club" that if you drink every beer they have within a year or so your name goes on the wall so me and a buddy plan on getting started on that tonight. They seem to have a pretty extensive selection of drafts so it should be good.
Oh no, she's getting impatient! Take a stab at it!

ANITIX87

Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:22 pm

I wish.

All my roommates are over in a friend's room, whom I can't stand. And they all think she's great. The fraternities aren't open here for another week or two, to avoid killing Freshmen in their first few weeks at school, so I'm in my room doing homework and surfing the net.

Oh well. Tomorrow, maybe.

TIS
www.stellaryear.com: Canon EOS 50D, Canon EOS 5DMkII, Sigma 50mm 1.4, Canon 24-70 2.8L II, Canon 100mm 2.8L, Canon 100-4

pencrypted

Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:33 pm

aaaaaand my friends are all idiots and whipped, this is why relationships are for suckers
-Maty

ShyFlyer

Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:52 pm

Tonight, no way. Major thunderstorm happening right now, constant thunder & lightning and heavy rain. A person would have to be stupid to go out in that mess. I'm only moderately crazy, not stupid.

Tomorrow night, though, different story. 10 year High School Reunion. Dress Blues are back from the cleaners, insignia polished and perfectly placed. All that needs to be done is to give the shoes a once over, and I'm ready to break a few hearts.

[Edited 2007-09-01 05:52:48]
I lift things up and put them down.

LAXspotter

Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:00 pm

Quoting ShyFlyer (Reply 8):
Tomorrow night, though, different story. 10 year High School Reunion. Dress Blues are back from the cleaners, insignia polished and perfectly placed. All that needs to be done is to give the shoes a once over, and I'm ready to break a few hearts.

man, thats what I cant wait for, cant wait to see how my fellow classmates are turning out, its only been two years tho, lol.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" Samuel Johnson

WestJetYQQ

Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:10 pm

Quoting Pencrypted (Reply 7):
this is why relationships are for suckers

You may think that now, but in time you will likely find one that you would be a sucker not to get into. The real suckers are those who don't take relationships seriously, which sadly is a growing number in todays world......

Anyway, I'm spending my Friday night on MSN and A.net. This is fun........

Cheers
Carson
Will You Try to Change Things? Use the Power that you have, the Power of a Million new Ideas.

GimliGlider

Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:50 pm

Just got back from a party, I'll be spending the rest of the night on IM and browsing the web, I suppose.  Smile
"You could attach that to your house and still go 0-60 in 5 seconds..."

jafa39

Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:06 pm

I opened the door this morning to find 2 carrier bags of beer on the front step, and a card saying "Thanks for the excellent reference, love from the Beer Fairy".....so I'll be partying...not only that but I got back from WLG to find that The Hormones had filled the fridge with beer as a father's day present!!! Ha ha! Its beer goggles for me tonight!!!  Smile  Smile
We, the undersigned, do hereby consent.....

HowSwedeitis

Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:15 pm

Quoting OHLHD (Reply 4):
Damn nightshifts

Ha! Me too! Just sittin' here browsing Airliners.net!!

Quoting WestJetYQQ (Reply 10):
but in time you will likely find one that you would be a sucker not to get into.

Or be sucker to get in to and end up with a divorce as over 50% here in the states do.

Quoting WestJetYQQ (Reply 10):
The real suckers are those who don't take relationships seriously, which sadly is a growing number in todays world......

sarcastic 
I love when people say this. I am perfectly happy being single and alone! I don't want kids, and I don't want a wife. (Just several one nighters.) Most of the people who say sappy, silly things like "Better to have loved than never loved at all," or "your going to die old and alone!" are often the ones who become miserable, "whipped," and suppressed from doing what they really want to. (Rant over!)  Wink
Heja Sverige!!

mika
Topic Author

Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:20 pm

Quoting HowSwedeitis (Reply 13):
Or be sucker to get in to and end up with a divorce as over 50% here in the states do.

You just have to make sure to be on the right side of that 50% divide  Wink

I woke up here about an hour ago, had a very hefty lunch consisting of Lasagna...to tell the truth i dont feel the least bit hung over, more than anything else i feel still abit drunk  Wink Go figure.

HowSwedeitis

Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:52 pm

Quoting Mika (Reply 14):
You just have to make sure to be on the right side of that 50% divide

Yup! Choose the right head or tail in a coin flip.  sarcastic 

Quoting Mika (Reply 14):
more than anything else i feel still abit drunk

Perhaps your just happy in life?  Wink
Heja Sverige!!

mika
Topic Author

Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:55 pm

Quoting HowSwedeitis (Reply 15):
Perhaps your just happy in life?

That, in combination with the alcohol that's still in my system, must be it.  Smile

scottieprecord

Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:53 pm

Alrighttt. ended up bein a 3-kegger =) met some nice ladies last night.. didn't get too messed up tho. had to take care of my brother lol (yea, 3 yrs older than me, and i'm the one takin care of him) but whatev. and thank god WHATABURGER is open 24 hrs!

Quoting LAXspotter (Reply 9):
man, thats what I cant wait for, cant wait to see how my fellow classmates are turning out, its only been two years tho, lol.

haha. I'm in college... so I have like 2/3s of my H.S. class beat out already =)

Ohhh first game of the season today too.. HOOK 'EM!

senorcarnival

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:57 am

Quoting Scottieprecord (Reply 17):
Alrighttt. ended up bein a 3-kegger =) met some nice ladies last night.. didn't get too messed up tho. had to take care of my brother lol (yea, 3 yrs older than me, and i'm the one takin care of him) but whatev. and thank god WHATABURGER is open 24 hrs!

For late night munchies, I'm partial to Taco Cabana or Jack in the Box. You done any spotting up in AUS yet?
Oh no, she's getting impatient! Take a stab at it!