cxsjr
Topic Author

Yobs Urinate On Dying Woman

Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:50 am

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article....?in_article_id=65675&in_page_id=34

Read it and weep, just typical of the yob culture in this country and one more reason to want to get the hell out of this lawless, disrespectful country I am ashamed to call my homeland!

Aaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh .... things like this make me soooooo mad!

mad 
The world is a book, those who do not travel read only one page ....

ZBBYLW

RE: Yobs Urinate On Dying Woman

Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:58 am

Sorry, excuse my ignorants but a Yob is a teenager correct?? Either way that is disgusting behavior and who ever is responsible should be hung by their balls and shot once they spend a good few days up there.
Keep the shinny side up!

jamesbuk

Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:06 am

Quoting ZBBYLW (Reply 1):
Yob is a teenager correct??

Negative, a Yob is someone who causes trouble in public. Its kinda hard to explain but thats the closest i can get to it :S

why the hell would people piss on another person? seriously what drives you to that? let alone a dying person...

Rgds --James--
You cant have your cake and eat it... What the hells the point in having it then!!!

kaitak

Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:06 am

No, a yob is just a general term for a very badly behaved person - could just as easily be in thirties as teens.

I agree totally; it is absolutely disgusting, degrading behaviour. I sincerely hope these yobs are caught and given a lengthy custodial sentence. It is unbelievable. It brings to mind a story I read about SS soldiers urinating on photos of relatives in front of jewish people in WW2.

I don't believe in the death penalty, but people like this always prompt me to make an exception.

Daleaholic

Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:07 am

Yob

Yob = Thug... Scum.... Oxygen Thief...

This is truly sickening. Hope these fuckers get run over!  mad 
Religion is an illusion of childhood... Outgrown under proper education.

moo

Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:11 am

There was a case not too long ago in my local town, a young woman, 18 or 19, had a epileptic fit in the high street and instead of coming to her aid, several yobs decided to start kicking and hitting her - and no one stopped them! In broad daylight!

This was finally stopped due to the towns CCTV operators, who called an ambulance and went to her aid. Its unbelievable  Sad

MYT332

Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:14 am

Quoting Jamesbuk (Reply 2):
why the hell would people piss on another person?

Well I'm ok. People tell me they wouldn't even piss on me if I was on fire!
One Life, Live it.

deltadc9

Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:18 am

"outraging public decency "

Can someone clarify that, is that like disorderly conduct? If so, seems to me it should be something more like assult and battery.
Dont take life too seriously because you will never get out of it alive - Bugs Bunny

ajd1992

Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:18 am

Sorry, excuse my ignorants but a Yob is a teenager correct??

A yob is a lout, a law breaker who more often than not is a teenager. Teenagers won't take kindly to you calling them a yob especially if they don't hang around on streets mugging people and stuff.

This is just.... i can't even think of a word to describe it.

LTU932

Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:20 am

Quoting Daleaholic (Reply 4):
Yob = Thug... Scum.... Oxygen Thief...

Chav...?

Seriously, what the hell where those "yobs" thinking? If England still had the death penalty, the bastards responsible should get that death sentence.
Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question is an answer. - Ferengi Rule of Acquisition 208

allstarflyer

Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:22 am

Quoting Cxsjr (Thread starter):
things like this make me soooooo mad!

Agreed. He deserves to publicly drink liquidated dog feces and then serve some hard time. How does one not have anything of a conscience towards someone in obviously desperate need?

"If England still had the death penalty, the bastards responsible should get that death sentence." After further consideration, I agree. Maybe she wasn't dead when he showed up.

[Edited 2007-09-12 21:39:29]
Living the American Dream

ajd1992

Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:33 am

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 9):

Chav...?

Seriously, what the hell where those "yobs" thinking? If England still had the death penalty, the bastards responsible should get that death sentence.

Usually they are.

And we don't.... we used to have it for treason i think but it was abolished in the early 2000's. Don't quote me on that though.

For everything else it was abolished late 60's i think (unsure on that though.)

MD11Engineer

Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:49 pm

Introduce caning, Singapore style. They seem to have a good success with it.

Jan
Je Suis Charlie et je suis Ahmet aussi

Springbok747

Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:58 pm

Quoting MD11Engineer (Reply 12):
Introduce caning, Singapore style. They seem to have a good success with it.

Haha yeah. Or better...urinate on them.
אני תומך בישראל

MD11Engineer

Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:28 pm

I' m dead serious. I'd advocate the same for those skinhead arseholes over here. There is too much of a culture around here "me, me! I can do what I want and nobody can touch me!".Give them six of the best, carried out by a karate black belt (or, since it is in the UK, where you might have problems finding one, take a heavy weight boxer or a rugby forward) with a wet rasttan. Even better, do it in public. The humiliation will do wonders. Teach them that to be able to give out, they'll first have to be able to take it like a man. I don't care if their arses split.

I wonder how many of these chavs will cry like babies when they are being tied up. No "tough street guy" shit.
I don't think Singapore (or Brunei or Malaysia) has too much trouble with this kind of shit.

Jan

cxsjr
Topic Author

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:33 pm

Introduce caning, Singapore style.

checkmark  Absolutely agreed! I believe it is the abolition of such punishments in our schools, and to some extent in our homes, which has contributed to these ever more lawless societies in which we live today.

In my day, 'we' were far better behaved than is the case now, in part due to fear of punishment by our parents or teachers, but also because we respected others and their property. Now, a teacher cannot even touch a pupil for fear of claims of assault or sexual abuse. Discipline in homes is on the decline too.

These days, it seems that no end of crimes against people and property go unpunished, with offenders being handed ridiculous 'community service' orders or verbal warnings, hardly an effective deterrent.

Yet I hear yesterday that some guy is facing a jail sentence for punching Sir Alex Ferguson (hardly a crime  wink  ), something I doubt he would necessarily be in line for had he not clumped a high profile individual!

The whole justice thing is off it's head these days, it really does beggar belief  banghead 

CupraIbiza

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:38 pm

Quoting Cxsjr (Thread starter):
one more reason to want to get the hell out of this lawless, disrespectful country I am ashamed to call my homeland

Come on over. Plenty of work, - especially in Perth/WA, amazing climate, brilliant infrastructure/services etc
Everyday is a gift…… but why does it have to be a pair of socks?

cxsjr
Topic Author

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:57 pm

Quoting CupraIbiza (Reply 16):
Come on over. Plenty of work, - especially in Perth/WA

Oh believe me, we're thinking about it! This was one of many places we visited last year and we've talked many times about getting our arses out'a here for good. See you soon!

CupraIbiza

Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:01 pm

Quoting Cxsjr (Reply 17):
Oh believe me, we're thinking about it! This was one of many places we visited last year and we've talked many times about getting our arses out'a here for good. See you soon!

Plus if you choose Perth you will feel right at home (I think that's a good thing!) A close friend of mine lives in Perth and she tells me there is a very large British community
Everyday is a gift…… but why does it have to be a pair of socks?

ual777

Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:12 pm

Just punish them by putting them in a room with R. Kelly for a little poetic justice.

It is always darkest before the sun comes up.

LTU932

Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:12 pm

Quoting Ajd1992 (Reply 11):
And we don't.... we used to have it for treason i think but it was abolished in the early 2000's. Don't quote me on that though.

Too bad...

Introduce caning, Singapore style.

checkmark 

No mercy to those assholes.

Quoting Cxsjr (Reply 15):
I believe it is the abolition of such punishments in our schools, and to some extent in our homes, which has contributed to these ever more lawless societies in which we live today.

I wouldn't say that the lack of physical punishment in schools is a reason for all this lawlessness. The problem is that teachers have become cowards because of how they may be criticised and even sacked when exercising their full authority, or they're simply not properly trained. Besides, that doesn't stop others from becoming criminals or drug dealers. I knew someone from high school and who I knew from elementary school, who seemed to be a nice guy but in the end was expelled and continued to roam near our school with guns and probably even selling drugs there.
Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question is an answer. - Ferengi Rule of Acquisition 208

MD11Engineer

Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:59 pm

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 20):
No mercy to those assholes.

We have a saying in Germany:" Wer nicht hoeren will, muss fuehlen!" (Who doesn't want to listen needs to feel).
Unfortunately our doo gooders don't understand that there exists a group of people to whom talking is futile. You can come with logic and laws, and it will be like talking to as wall. For those people trying to talk to them is like admitting to be weak, and for them weakness has to be exploited (see those bastards who mutilated the sick woman).
These people need to FEEL that certain behaviour is not accepted.
It might be the bully, who finally gets beaten up himself, or the Nazi skinhead who gets his arse flogged.

Jan