falstaff
Topic Author

Teens Who Draw A Penis On Everything?

Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:12 pm

I am an autoshop high school teacher and have been for seven years. Every now and then there are one or two students who draw penises on everything from books to walls to desks. Recently this has become a problem in our high school in many classrooms. It just a few kids doing it.

I recall seeing this type of vandalism when I was in school, but I never have understood the fascination with penises that some teen boys seem to have. Not once in my time in a school, either as a teacher or a student, have a seen a student draw a vagina on something.

I brought up the subject this morning in class and most of students were just as disgusted as me. One student tried to defend the penis drawers so now I will be keeping an eye on him. He is probably the vandal.
Did teens draw penises on stuff in your school?

[Edited 2007-10-10 06:15:16]
My mug slaketh over on Falstaff N503

flyingbronco05

RE: Teens Who Draw A Penis On Everything?

Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:32 pm

Never Trust Your Fuel Gauge

JAGflyer

Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:38 pm

Maybe he is gay? I don't know why a straight person would think to draw so many penises? I think I drew a few boobs on desks myself :P
If you flew today, thank a Flight Dispatcher!

AeroWesty

Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:49 pm

Quoting Falstaff (Thread starter):
I never have understood the fascination with penises that some teen boys seem to have.

Were they cut or uncut?

Signed,
(err, umm, you know)  Wink
International Homo of Mystery

falstaff
Topic Author

Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:52 pm

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 3):
Were they cut or uncut?

cut. I have never seen someone draw the uncut variety

OzarkD9S

Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:06 pm

Quoting JAGflyer (Reply 2):

Maybe he is gay?

Or maybe an immature str8 kid. Honestly...in Junior High and High School, and hell even 30 years after that, some people cant resist "doodling". Hell, I'm 42 and if I find myself in a waiting room for example, I might just whip out a pen and blacken in someone's teeth in a magazine out of sheer boredom.

As for the penii and boobage etc....what's the difference between drawing a schlong or a set of breasts on something at the age of 15-16-17 or telling a dirty joke at the age of 40? (vandalism aspect aside)
"True, I talk of dreams,
Which are the children of an idle brain." -Mercutio

BHXFAOTIPYYC

Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:14 pm

I never have understood the fascination with penises that some teen boys seem to have.

Um, isn't that EVERY teenage boy's fascination???

Thanks for a hilarious thread though, on what was a quiet Wednesday afternoon!!
Breakfast in BHX, lunch in FAO, dinner in TIP, baggage in YYC.

falstaff
Topic Author

Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:16 pm

Quoting BHXFAOTIPYYC (Reply 6):
Um, isn't that EVERY teenage boy's fascination???

Ones own maybe, but not drawing them.

Quoting OzarkD9S (Reply 5):
I might just whip out a pen and blacken in someone's teeth in a magazine out of sheer boredom.

That is kind of fun. Don't forget an eye patch and mustache.

Wolverine

Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:44 pm

I had some classmates, who did that. They said, it was funny to see the teacher's getting angry..
I also had a female classmate, who draw penisses on her desk and even on her shirts.. She was, well, horny all the time.. lol
Face your fears, live your dreams! (No Fear)

aa61hvy

Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:47 pm

Quoting Falstaff (Reply 7):

Ones own maybe, but not drawing them.

Shouldn't you be teaching right now? Not posting...hmmm?
Go big or go home

gkirk

Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:53 pm

Quoting Flyingbronco05 (Reply 1):

Gonna say the exact same thing. You been watching Superbad?  Silly
When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army Boys, we'll be coming down the road!

N243NW

Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:16 pm

As an RA in a building full of freshman college guys I have wondered the same thing. I make it a point to erase all penises I see on residents' dry-erase boards whenever I am doing rounds through the hallways. I have never understood why they get such a kick out of it, and I have also never seen any other anatomical part depicted so frequently in sketches around the building.

Oh well. Guess it's one of those things I will never understand. Kind of like why some guys never flush the toilet...

-N243NW Big grin
B-52s don't take off. They scare the ground away.

falstaff
Topic Author

Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:22 pm

Quoting AA61Hvy (Reply 9):

I started this thread on my prep hour and now I am on lunch.

I also post when I have students working on written work or between class.

aa61hvy

Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:08 pm

Quoting Falstaff (Reply 12):
Quoting AA61Hvy (Reply 9):

I started this thread on my prep hour and now I am on lunch.

I also post when I have students working on written work or between class.

Haha nice work-I always wondered what my teachers were doing when we were working and they were on their computers...
Go big or go home

ajd1992

Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:58 pm

Guilty as charged.

I don't know why, but it's just funny. I've done (or been involved in) far worse things at school.

CaptOveur

Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:06 pm

Actually we have a guy at work who has a habit of falling asleep.. So we are planning on drawing a penis on his forehead with a sharpie next time he passes out..

A penis won the competition by a narrow margin over writing "I suck dick"

I guess it is just funny to put the most vulgar thing we can on this guy so he learns.
Things were better when it was two guys in a dorm room.

falstaff
Topic Author

Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:31 pm

Quoting CaptOveur (Reply 15):
Actually we have a guy at work who has a habit of falling asleep.. So we are planning on drawing a penis on his forehead with a sharpie next time he passes out..

What kind of job do you have?

PA110

Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:39 pm

They draw pictures of penis because at that age, none of them have any idea what a pussy looks like, let alone the artistic skill to draw one. (|)  embarrassed   embarrassed 
Look, it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down.

CaptOveur

Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:43 pm

Quoting Falstaff (Reply 16):
What kind of job do you have?

you don't want to know
Things were better when it was two guys in a dorm room.

fumanchewd

Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:13 pm

One student tried to defend the penis drawers so now I will be keeping an eye on him.

rotfl   rotfl 
In the time of chimpanzees, I was a monkey...

AllegiantAir

Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:29 pm

Here's from a student's viewpoint. I, for one, don't do that stuff, but do know several kids who do, from textbooks to frosty windows on the bus. At least for the ones I know, they are the type of kids that don't really care about anything and just take world for granted hence the vandalism. At that age, kids are too young for sex but think they know everything about it so they think it's funny and try to impress everyone with it.

I think they're waaaaaay to young (I'm talking middle school here) to get into that stuff.

That's just my opinion,
Kreg
Live to Fly.

OzarkD9S

Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:38 pm

Quoting PA110 (Reply 17):

They draw pictures of penis because at that age, none of them have any idea what a pussy looks like, let alone the artistic skill to draw one.

Maybe 30 years ago.
"True, I talk of dreams,
Which are the children of an idle brain." -Mercutio

YYZflyer

Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:09 pm

I see this every so often at my school, and may have done it a couple of times when I was bored.  duck   flamed   tapedshut 

This thread reminds me of a joke.

There was this class full of students and their teacher walks in the classroom and finds the word 'penis' written on the chalkboard in small letters. She looks around the class to see if she can find the culprit, but no one looks guilty so she erases it and continues on with her lesson. The next day she comes in the classroom and finds the word penis written on the board again, in bigger letters. So she looks around the room to find the guilty person, but she doesn't find them, so she erases it and continues her lesson plan. The next day comes and she finds the word penis written on the board again in even bigger letters. So again, she looks around the room to find the guilty person, but again she cannot find them. So she erases it and continues with her class. The next day she comes in expecting to find the word penis to be on the board. But when she checks she doesn't find it on the board. Instead, she finds the words "the more you rub it, the bigger it gets".

biggrin 
Avoid hangovers, stay drunk.

aa61hvy

Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:10 pm

Quoting CaptOveur (Reply 18):
you don't want to know

Urologist
Go big or go home

AirTranTUS

Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:49 pm

Quoting N243NW (Reply 11):
As an RA in a building full of freshman college guys I have wondered the same thing. I make it a point to erase all penises I see on residents' dry-erase boards whenever I am doing rounds through the hallways.

In my dorm, people draw vaginas, then penises to go with them.

I wonder if drawing penises has any relation to playing the penis game. (The one where you start saying "penis" quietly and then get louder. I don't know if there are others, but I clarified to be sure.)
I love ASO!

Aaron747

Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:06 pm

I doodled a lot, but I always drew airplanes. I also used to pencil in a "landing strip" of pubic hair on just about any picture with a swimsuit model.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

Springbok747

Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:33 am

Well someone has a sense of humour Big grin

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/Springbok747/FunnyImage.jpg
אני תומך בישראל

PlymSpotter

Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:04 am

Did teens draw penises on stuff in your school?

Yes, there were usually the seemingly obligatory penis inscribed into desks and written in marker pen on the toilet walls. However, somebody upped the gear one year, late in the summer holidays, and took a can of weedkiller to the large playing field in front of the somewhat raised school. From the elevated height, everyone returning that year was treated to a spectacular view down onto the 120ft long penis marked out by the dead grass on the pitch. No perpetrator was ever officially found by the head, but suspicious were correct, namely because he became a school 'hero' ...!

Quoting Springbok747 (Reply 26):
Well someone has a sense of humour

That's excellent!  rotfl 

Dan Smile
...love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again...

Evan767

Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:21 am

Happens all the time with some kids at my school. They aren't gay. They aren't shy. They are a little immature. They most likely have a sense of humor. Just today in fact one kid kept drawing penises all over everyone's paper while they weren't looking in english class. Another kid managed to sneak one in on the front cover on my book, which actually now portrays Buddha with a penis in his mouth. It was actually kind of funny and I don't really care since they're my friends.

Install a nanny cam near the suspect.
The proper term is "on final" not "on finals" bud...

NZ107

Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:05 am

It's too common at my high school.. I really wish they would grow up. About 10% of people in one of my classes have an urge to do it and throughout the school, no matter if its in the toilets, on chairs, desks, walls, benches, you name it, there is a big chance you will find at least one male appendage on it. Twink, permanent markers, carved into the wood/plastic.

Quoting YYZflyer (Reply 22):
She looks around the class to see if she can find the culprit, but no one looks guilty

Well they just yell it out instead of wasting whiteboard ink.. You get used to it. There's one whiteboard that slides in one of my classrooms and there is always someone who draws on one side and slides it over the drawing for the teacher to slide back when he enters the room with the words "SURPRISE!" and a really really hairy drawing behind it. Sometimes it takes up 3 whiteboards - 6m?
It's all about the destination AND the journey.

n710ps

Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:29 am

These are probably the same fools a few years later drawing them in the bins of my airplanes. Figures!
There is plenty of room for Gods animals, right next to the mashed potatoes!

ZKSUJ

Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:21 am

Quoting JAGflyer (Reply 2):
I don't know why a straight person would think to draw so many penises?

I know a couple of people still like that. They are a bit older than 'teens' as well, early twenties actually. And these people are also a part of the ANET forum... In fact, you would think they are obsessed with penises, both are straight as well (or so they say  Wink )

And no, I'm not one of them

jafa39

Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:11 am

This is topical, The Hormones gave me the computer desk from her room yesterday as she now has a laptop and prefers to "BeBo" from her bed....I took all the stuff off the desk and lo! many penii, all drawn by one of her previous boyfs....complete with veins and hairy balls!

Took a lot of nail varnish remover to get rid of them and even now they are still there but faint, just waiting for the Nun's to come round and faint at the sight.

As to why...one can only guess, personally I drew titties, I suppose its a a territory marking thang with the willies though.
We, the undersigned, do hereby consent.....

express1

Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:00 am

they draw them on everything hoping they get an answer from someone to tell them,what is it i got between my legs and what do i do with it lol

dave
David.S cavanagh since 1961,if you can do better,then show me.

Tom12

Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:19 am

Yeah, a few times at School i noticed this. Never actually witnessed it but i often saw it in text books. Particularly though, Science text books! They are in them often.

I think it is just to do with boredom.

Thom
"Per noctem volamus" - Royal Air Force Bomber Squadron IX

falstaff
Topic Author

Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:26 am

Quoting AirTranTUS (Reply 24):
I wonder if drawing penises has any relation to playing the penis game. (The one where you start saying "penis" quietly and then get louder. I don't know if there are others, but I clarified to be sure.)

What school do you go to? I never heard that at Central Missouri or Southern Illinois.

Quoting ZKSUJ (Reply 31):
And these people are also a part of the ANET forum

I knew there were penis drawers hiding on a.net. Good thing there is no penis on the smile face selection.  Silly

kalakaua

Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:21 pm

Well, I had this guy in class who drew penises... But the odd thing was, he drew pubic hair on the penis itself. And this was in the 8th grade.
Gravity explains the motions of the planets, but it cannot explain who set the planets in motion.

LASoctoberB6

Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:06 pm

haha! at my old school, the kids drew penises more in detail...
[NOT IN SERVICE] {WEStJet}

AirTranTUS

Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:25 pm

Quoting Falstaff (Reply 35):
What school do you go to? I never heard that at Central Missouri or Southern Illinois.

The University of Arizona. Every now and then I'll hear "penis" being yelled from two guys down the hall.
I love ASO!

desertjets

Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:51 pm

Quoting Kalakaua (Reply 36):
But the odd thing was, he drew pubic hair on the penis itself. And this was in the 8th grade.

Hey some of us sport sideburns down there too.

Quoting AirTranTUS (Reply 38):
The University of Arizona. Every now and then I'll hear "penis" being yelled from two guys down the hall.

It pains me to think that people who live in my old college dorm would do such things. I would suspect that these two guys are freshman, and you never see a female enter their room.

Back to the OP, I suspect it is a maturity thing. Remember that boys do really lag behind the girls in the emotional/maturity development really into their early to mid 20s. Immaturity, coupled with sexual curiosity probably leads to drawing penises on everything.
Stop drop and roll will not save you in hell. --- seen on a church marque in rural Virginia

falstaff
Topic Author

Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:02 pm

Quoting DesertJets (Reply 39):
It pains me to think that people who live in my old college dorm would do such things. I would suspect that these two guys are freshman, and you never see a female enter their room.

There were two guys in my freshmen dorm that collected panties from large women. By the end of the year they had a rather large collection of large panties.

Quoting AirTranTUS (Reply 38):
The University of Arizona

I think "Revenge of the Nerds" was filmed there.

AirTranTUS

Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:22 pm

Quoting DesertJets (Reply 39):

I don't remember any times of it happening this year, but last year when we were freshmen, I would hear it every now and then. And yes, they do have females enter the room.

Quoting Falstaff (Reply 40):
I think "Revenge of the Nerds" was filmed there.

yes 
I love ASO!

N243NW

Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:54 pm

Quoting Falstaff (Reply 40):
There were two guys in my freshmen dorm that collected panties from large women. By the end of the year they had a rather large collection of large panties.

rotfl   rotfl   rotfl  Wow. Quite a fetish there.

-N243NW
B-52s don't take off. They scare the ground away.

jafa39

Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:26 am

Quoting Falstaff (Reply 35):
Good thing there is no penis on the smile face selection.

Hmmmm, now there's a thought, could be very useful on the interwebs!

jafa39

Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:27 am

Quoting Springbok747 (Reply 26):
Well someone has a sense of humour

Where on earth is that???

fraspotter

Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:27 pm

Quoting CaptOveur (Reply 15):

Just this morning actually, the guy I sit next to in my english class at the college I go to walked into class (obviously very tired, or hungover, or both!). He is wearing a short sleeve shirt with the back of his left arm covered in the words "I love penises" written in black sharpie marker. Also, there was a rather large penis drawn on the back of his right arm. He only noticed it was there, when the girl on the other side of him pointed it out in a rather loud voice. He said he was hanging out with a bunch of his buddies at a friends house last night and he fell asleep while everyone else was playing Halo 3. He said he is a heavy sleeper and they must have done it than. So during the entire English class, he is licking his fingers and trying to rub it away to no avail.

I had another friend last year during my college freshman year and almost the same thing happened to him. He was hanging out with a bunch of his buddies when he fell asleep. His friends respond by drawing a penis in black sharpie marker on his cheek, pointing towards his mouth. Poor guy, luckily he didn't go to class with the marker on his cheek, rather he woke up in the morning and while he was brushing his teeth, he notices it on his face. He Misses is first class of the day and was late for the second one while trying to rub the marker off of his face. It was funny, yet wrong at the same time.
"The strength of the turbulence is directly proportional to the temperature of your coffee."

— Gunter's Second Law of Air Travel

LASoctoberB6

Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:55 pm

oh yeah, a new thing came about last semester at my old school, Pen15... the five would be written as an S.. they would ask if you wanted to be in the pen15 club and would write it on their hands...
[NOT IN SERVICE] {WEStJet}

Springbok747

Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:24 am

Quoting Jafa39 (Reply 44):
Where on earth is that???

Its in The Bahamas. The coordinates are 25 degrees 00' N and 77 degrees 17' W.
אני תומך בישראל

CastleIsland

Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:36 am

One student tried to defend the penis drawers so now I will be keeping an eye on him. He is probably the vandal.

OK, I didn't read a single response, but I'm guessing you're wrong here. The vandal would more than likely keep a low profile, knowing that teachers have been no doubt looking for the miscreant.

A second reason why the vocal student is not the perpetrator:

I am very likely to explain how I can understand how someone can do something that is either untoward, disgusting, despicable, or horrible. I can understand it, even if I would never do it. Don't underestimate the ability of a teenager to be a voice for free speech, even if this person would not do such things.

Now that I've given you these thoughts, I may be drop-dead wrong. So, have a beer, and take this with a grain (NaCl) or two.
"People don't do what they believe in, they just do what's most convenient, then they repent." - Dylan

kiwiinoz

Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:08 am

Ha!!

I was one of those kids! And to be perfectly honest, if I'm at a friends house, sometimes I STILL can't resist drawing a big hairy monster on their communal whiteboard

For me, silly pictures of willies are as good as fart jokes. They never get old