WestJetYQQ

RE: Teens Who Draw A Penis On Everything?

Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:25 am

Quoting Springbok747 (Reply 26):
Well someone has a sense of humour

Quoting Springbok747 (Reply 47):
Its in The Bahamas. The coordinates are 25 degrees 00' N and 77 degrees 17' W.

Oh...... I see you guys found the site of my future housing development......I was trying to make it look like a snowglobe....

Signed,
FLAIRPORT

[Edited 2007-10-12 21:26:14]
Will You Try to Change Things? Use the Power that you have, the Power of a Million new Ideas.

CanadianNorth

Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:48 am

Well, have to say it reminds me of chem 12...

So, to make scene you have to understand a little about this part of the school and the teachers. The chem lab is right next to the physics lab. In the physics room is the physics teacher, who also does some math courses as well as some science. He has this microphone and speaker set up in his room, so when the class gets loud he can just turn that on instead of having to yell at everyone to shut up. The speaker is located at the back of the room in a corner.

During this particular block, I was in a Chemistry 12 class in the chem lab. Next door in the physics lab was a Science 9 class. It was a double block (we had four courses in a semester, but five classes per day, so each day we would have a class twice in a row (go to class for an hour, have a 10 minute break, go back to the same class for another hour)). During the break, said physics teacher came over to our room because he smelled the cookies we were making at the time. In his hand he had the microphone. He put it down to eat a cookie, and then departed the room. Once the bell rang the rest of the class shuffled in, and we went back to what we were doing. Our teacher left the room for a couple minutes. So one person in our class noticed the microphone during the break, and went and made sure the speaker in the next room was on. So during the class while the Science 9 class was being taught, said grade 12 student picks up the mic, gets our room to shut up, and loudly and clearly says "Attention class..... Vagina..... That is all." Wasn't till the next day that physics teacher found that it was our class what made the announcement. I thought it was rather immature, but at the same time I was right in with the rest of the class laughing our @$$es off.

CanadianNorth
HS-748, like a 747 but better!

WestJetYQQ

Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:55 am

Quoting CanadianNorth (Reply 51):
"Attention class..... Vagina..... That is all."

Obviously stolen from Peter Griffin's "Attention customers........Testicles.......That Is All."  Wink
Will You Try to Change Things? Use the Power that you have, the Power of a Million new Ideas.

dan2002

Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:28 pm

guilty as charged  Smile
A guy asks 'What's Punk?'. I kick over a trash can and its punk. He knocks over a trash can and its trendy.

wrighbrothers

Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:13 pm

Oh you bet it happens at school, I'm at that magical age when to most people, nothing is too immature, whether it be telling someone 'tell your mum I'll be late tonight', drawing stuff in other peoples books, passing the German in the corridor and mumbling something about 'ze var', getting 2 people on the teachers wheeled chairs and pushing them down the corridor at high speeds into each other, moving the teachers books from one side of their desk to the other just to annoy them and much more, I could write a book about all the stuff that happens. Don't worry, it all happens and all of it results in half the class hooting in laughter at the expense of someone else. I personaly think it's almost part of growing up, ammusing yourself but doing something so immature yet so funny.
I mean, just the other day, the teacher turned around to write something on the board so I stood up on my chair, took a nice big swing with an imaginary golf club, shouted 'FOUR' and quickly sat down before he could see who it was. Why did I do it ? because I was bored and thought it was funny and it's the same reason why people draw stuff on desks and books. Adults who've gone past that stage of immaturity don't understand, but to be honest, I doubt even those who do it know why.

Penis's complete with balls and sometimes hairs will magically appear on class room boards, text books, diary's (the books we keep notes for what our homework is etc) and desks. It's just to do with being immature and out of boredom. Sometimes it's done just to annoy someone else, nothing quite like seeing someones reaction opening their text book and seeing a penis drawn on every page. Not that I do it, but really, people just do it to amuse themselves

Wrighbrothers
Always stand up for what is right, even if it means standing alone..

dhhornet

Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:49 am

This is a copy of a 1975 special from one of my old school books.

Flash Gordon Retro Cock? With a aviation style?

embarrassed  But you have gotta larf!

[Edited 2007-10-14 23:55:54]

UK_Dispatcher

Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:16 pm

Quoting Falstaff (Reply 4):
cut. I have never seen someone draw the uncut variety

No - they were always the same variety at my school - the drawings, that is. The typical cock and bollocks with hairs at the base and a dotted line eminating from the crown. But.... it was somehow always funny - especially when teachers were trying not to be embarassed by them!

lrdc9

Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:48 pm

Im in a Middle School. Cept' everybody writs F***. It gets sooooooooooooooo bothersome.

Peace.
Just say NO to scabs.

Jpax

Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:16 am

Quoting LASOctoberB6 (Reply 46):
Pen15...

Wow. That brings back some memories. Long, long, long time ago. Wanna join the Pen15 club?!

falstaff
Topic Author

Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:09 am

Quoting DHHornet (Reply 55):
This is a copy of a 1975 special from one of my old school books.

Flash Gordon Retro Cock? With a aviation style?

Never seen one drawn like that. That thing is kind of odd looking. If mine looked like that I would be afraid it would get stuck places.  devil   cutie 

Quoting Lrdc9 (Reply 57):
Im in a Middle School. Cept' everybody writs F***. It gets sooooooooooooooo bothersome.

Same at the middle school I went to. However the F*** usually preceded some teacher's name.
My mug slaketh over on Falstaff N503

TimePilot

Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:33 am

I teach in junior high in Japan and the fascination with male reproductive organs is unbelievable at times. The one thing that gets me is boys sitting in each others laps ... kids who think they're tough, if that doesn't beat all! A lot of them touch and grab each other, too. No I am not joking - read up on some JET teacher stories if you don't believe me.

Back home (Boston) if I were to have sat in a friends lap I would have been beaten on the spot and most likely killed  Yeah sure Not to mention strung up afterwards.

ZKSUJ

Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:19 am

Quoting TimePilot (Reply 60):
The one thing that gets me is boys sitting in each others laps ... kids who think they're tough, if that doesn't beat all! A lot of them touch and grab each other, too. No I am not joking

OMG, thats a bit bent.

NeilYYZ

Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:15 am

I was supervising a party that my sister had at our parents house a few years back. One of her moron friends decided that a Sharpie all over the navy blue leather couch was in order, and multiple penises were drawn all over the damn place. I of course caught him in the act, he wasn't the swiftest of vandals. I called his parents, it's amazing to see a sixteen year old go from badass to crying baby in a matter of minutes. I ended up getting the couch fixed by a man who was able to dye the leather back to the original color, and the little idiots father made him pay for every penny of it. I was thankful that the fahter made the child pay, because I knew that's exactly what my father would have made me do.
It may be too early to drink scotch... But it is NEVER too early to think about it...

Joni

Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:14 pm

The penis is a power symbol, and for teenagers a slightly mysterious symbol of power at that. For teenage boys it's also usually the instrument they use to act out their sexuality, every day. Drawing it where others can see may feel daring, as they reveal to others what's on their mind and that they're not embarassed by it.