kaddyuk
Topic Author

Help Required From French A.Nutter...

Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:41 am

I cant seem to translate their website enough to find an email address that I can use to ask the questions myself...

Could a french based user possible phone the company below (Its a flight training school) and ask them if their 30 minute lesson (€73) can be done in english. Or if it is possible for someone who speaks no french to be able to take advantage of this offer? I'm looking to treat my Girlfirend when we go travelling to france next month. And ask them if they have an email address that I can email them my details.

Much Appreciated!

Aéroport de Rouen BP 88
BOOS 76520
Phone : 02 35 79 41 40
http://www.epr-aviation.com
Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine" never had Gonorrhea

AOMlover

RE: Help Required From French A.Nutter...

Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:05 am

Hello,
I'm sorry I can't phone them as I'm on the other side of the earth from France, but their email is
[email protected]
according to their website

You can try to email them directly in English or, if you prefer, I don't mind sending them an email in French on your behalf.

kaddyuk
Topic Author

Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:21 am

Hi AOMlover,

I'll send the following in english to them, if you could possible reply with the french translation (that way if they dont speak english they'll know what i'm talking about).

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I am travelling to Rouen in November and would like to book an introductory flying lesson (As advertised on your website) for the 17th of November 2007. Is it possible for this lesson to be performed in english or that a person who speaks no french to fly?

Can you confirm the charge is €73 are there any other fees or taxes and how can I book this flight with you?

Many Thanks
Kevin Cadd"

ManuCH

Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:37 am

Don't worry, there will always be someone in a flight school who speaks English, even in France  Smile
Never trust a statistic you didn't fake yourself

kaddyuk
Topic Author

Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:15 pm

Are there any memers from the Rouen area who have some ideas of other stuff we can get up to in the city?

I've been told there is a university so on that basis i'd guess there are a few bars and clubs. Where might we find these?

Cheers!