Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

jafa39
Topic Author

Gay Pets

Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:15 pm

I was walking up a field in Wales one day and the farmer came running over..."Oi!" he shouted and I was expecting to get told off for treading on his mushrooms or something but his contiuance shocked me:

"Oi, be careful mate!" he shouted

"That Bull" he pointed to the Bovine equivalent of Arnold Schwarzenegger.."He's Gay....can't get it up when he sees a cow but put him near a Bull and he's all rampant see?......you might get more than you bargained for if you get too close"

Once I had finished laughing so hard by eyes bulged, I began to wonder....are there many gay animals in the world? anyone got a gay pet??
We, the undersigned, do hereby consent.....

LAXspotter

RE: Gay Pets

Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:18 pm

Quoting Jafa39 (Thread starter):
I began to wonder....are there many gay animals in the world?

yes, supposedly according to Wikipedia its prevalent in the Animal Kingdom. Quite a few number of Monkeys and Primates are Gay as well, no word on tolerance and Gay Pride Parades however  Big grin
"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" Samuel Johnson

searpqx

Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:25 pm

are there many gay animals in the world?

Honestly don't have a clue, but if there are, we'd best make sure we monitor them to make sure they're not spreading anti-straight propaganda or discriminating against straight pets. . .  duck   Wink
"The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity"

foppishbum

Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:26 pm

Once I had finished laughing so hard by eyes bulged, I began to wonder....are there many gay animals in the world? anyone got a gay pet??

Gay animals? Yes. Definitely.I have a textbook all on gay animals (thick textbook for my evolutionary biology class's research paper). All animals have a population of gays. Walruses actually have homosexual activities year-round except when it is time for breeding. Some other animals are like that too.  Smile The book talks about gay monkeys and gorillas too and they're very much like human. Other animals include horses, birds, etc etc can't name them all cus I don't have the book with in...it's back in LA. Anyway, so yes, gays are common among animal kingdom.  Smile

My friend has gay birds. And to be honest, I think my pug is gay but he's neutered so...dunno  tongue 

Peace,
foppish bum
TPE X LAX X NYC :airplane:

Toast

Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:29 pm

My dog was bi. He had a clear preference for dogs and bitches at least twice his own size. Funnily enough, he was a top when he engaged in gay relations, and seeing him struggle not to fall off an Irish setter's ass was always hilarious.

The furry fucker died at the ripe old age of 17. I'm sure our tolerant attitude toward his promiscuity contributed to his longevity.

PS. It's refreshing to see so many dumb sex threads after weeks of arid Iraq/Iran/Israel claptrap.

[Edited 2007-11-06 15:39:37]
Shit Piss Fuck Cunt Cocksucker Motherfucker Tits

LAXspotter

Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:30 pm

Quoting Toast (Reply 4):
sex threads after weeks of arid Iraq/Iran/Israel claptrap

If needed, visit the Pakistan emergency thread

Quoting Toast (Reply 4):
The furry fucker died at the ripe old age of 17. I'm sure our tolerant attitude toward his promiscuity contributed to his longevity.

I'll take that tip  Wink

LTU932

Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:36 pm

They may be not pets, but remember the one time when a pair of gay flamingos adopted an abandoned chick?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1266787,00.html
Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question is an answer. - Ferengi Rule of Acquisition 208

jafa39
Topic Author

Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:07 am

"The pink pair ".......damn that's funny!!!  Wink
We, the undersigned, do hereby consent.....

LASoctoberB6

Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:20 am

Has someone been watching that episode of South Park where Stan figures out that his dog is gay? Hilarious..  Silly
[NOT IN SERVICE] {WEStJet}

CV990A

Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:38 am

I'm pretty sure my Aunt has a gay dog- he ignores any bitch, and gets very excited and wants to play with the male dogs in our family. That and he has a thing for wanting to dry-hump my elbow...
Kittens Give Morbo Gas

AeroWesty

Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:41 am

International Homo of Mystery

FLYB6JETS

Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:46 am

I am pretty sure my dog isn't gay. Every time we go over to my mom and dad's he always goes nuts over my wife, that and the fact that he is constantly sniffing my sisters dog's butt (she's a female) has me convinced.
"If it ain't Boeing, I ain't going!"

skygirl

Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:49 am

I used to work at petsmart and one day I happened to walk past the habitat and I saw one of the mice on top of another mouse...I quickly ran to get the keys because we were only supposed to have female mice in the habitat. After inspecting every single mouse that we had, I couldn't find a male. I asked one of my coworkers about it, and she said that our mice tend to have lesbian tendencies and that she's seen this happen a few times, and not to worry too much about it.
...Now they face an even greater danger...Tyrannousaurs in F-14's!!

UAL747

Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:54 am

If you only have male dogs, they'll do anything to bust one...if they aren't nudered....but my dog, even though he's got em cut off, still prefers my sister's girl dog.

UAL
"Bangkok Tower, United 890 Heavy. Bangkok Tower, United 890 Heavy.....Okay, fine, we'll just turn 190 and Visual Our Way

kmh1956

Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:25 pm

Quoting UAL747 (Reply 13):
nudered

Huh?

anyone got a gay pet??

I can't say for certain, but I have some serious doubts about my mother's neutered male cat.
'Somebody tell me why I'm on my own if there's a soulmate for everyone' :Natasha Bedingfield

Kunoichi

Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:44 pm

Do keep in mind that when a dog humps another male dog (or you, if you're a guy), it's far from sexual - this is about domination. If a dog is able to (and you let it because it's funny) hump you or another dog, it's basically "taking control".  Wink

Cats and bulls however.  scratchchin  Must be some hormonal imbalance or something...
"Do you speak fluent Canadian?"

MD11Engineer

Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:54 pm

You'll have all versions of sexual behaviour among animals you'll also find with humans, and this includes interspecies sex.

Kunoichi is right though about dogs (and some primates do it too). A dog humping another one of the same sex usually doesn't mean that he is gay but that he thinks that he is the boss.

Jan
Je Suis Charlie et je suis Ahmet aussi

express1

Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:59 pm

Quoting LAXspotter (Reply 1):
Quite a few number of Monkeys

well Monkeys do copy humans very well so i presume they were the strait guys until we came along!!!! lol

dave
David.S cavanagh since 1961,if you can do better,then show me.

bill142

Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:55 am

Someone's been watching too much south park.

jetmatt777

Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:26 am

My dad's girlfriends dog (female) went across the street and humped another small (female) dog. weird.

LAXspotter

Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:09 am

Quoting Express1 (Reply 17):
well Monkeys do copy humans very well so i presume

No, no. Really there are species in the Animal kingdom that are gay.

Quoting Bill142 (Reply 18):
Someone's been watching too much south park.

Read about, it exists, the Gay/Lesbian lobby has a good argument

TurkishWings

Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:35 am

Quoting LASOctoberB6 (Reply 8):
Has someone been watching that episode of South Park where Stan figures out that his dog is gay? Hilarious.. Silly

When I saw the title, it immediately reminded me of that episode too Smile Big Gay Al's Boat Ride

I began to wonder....are there many gay animals in the world?

I just watched a documentary on NG called "Wild Sex" which suggests that it's extremely common in over 300 species within the animal kingdom. Most notable examples are lions, sheep and monkeys. The documentary also suggested that lions were more affectionate when they were making out with males.

Another notable example was about the clown fish (Nemo). If the female of a herd is killed, the husband changes sex and becomes female. One of the younger members also grow larger and takes the role of a father. Amazing....
Coffee - Tea or Me?

LAXspotter

Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:46 am

Quoting TurkishWings (Reply 21):
Most notable examples are lions, sheep and monkeys. The documentary also suggested that lions were more affectionate when they were making out with males.

yeah, that kind of says its not a friggin choice, and should shut up those opposed to gay relations. Apparently God was wrong, when he tried to force people to have heterosexual relations. I guess God owes us and apology for not giving Gay's to exercise natural free will.

Quoting TurkishWings (Reply 21):
If the female of a herd is killed, the husband changes sex and becomes female. One of the younger members also grow larger and takes the role of a father. Amazing

amazing, indeed.