Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

cfalk
Topic Author

Republicans More Mentally Balanced

Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:18 pm

I've always thought you had to be somewhat disturbed to be a Democrat, and aparently, Democrats agree!  box 

Full report: http://www.gallup.com/poll/102943/Re...r-Mental-Health-Than-Others.aspx#1

Seriously, I think many people become Democrats because they feel guilty about something, and seek to redeem themselves by seeking out to help those unable to achieve what they have done.

petertenthije

RE: Republicans More Mentally Balanced

Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:23 pm

Or republicans overestimate themselves? Maybe democrats are just more modest? Who makes up these silly polls?

JGPH1A

Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:27 pm

Quoting Petertenthije (Reply 1):
Or republicans overestimate themselves?

Exactly. When last did you hear a deranged mentally sub-normal psychopath with a Napoleon complex say "Hey, I'm the Vice-President of the USA mentally ill"  Smile

Halcyon

Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:30 pm

Amusing but overall worthless pole. I wonder what party the Clinton hostage dude was from.

I won't classify myself based on a party, because I'm conservative, not a Republican.

NWA742

Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:53 pm

Oh boy the directions this thread can/will go.........I see great potential here.

Dance muppets, dance!

-NWA742

b752fanatic

Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:59 pm

I think that the title of this thread is a bit misleading. It ought to be "Republicans think that they are more mentally balanced".

bagpiper

Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:08 pm

Quoting B752fanatic (Reply 6):
I think that the title of this thread is a bit misleading. It ought to be "Republicans think that they are more mentally balanced".

meh, democrats take these polls to be the truth so often, so I think its the republicans turn to use it as "truth".

n229nw

Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:25 pm

Quoting JGPH1A (Reply 2):
Exactly. When last did you hear a deranged mentally sub-normal psychopath with a Napoleon complex say "Hey, I'm the Vice-President of the USA mentally ill"

rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   thumbsup 

Mir

Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:39 pm

Quoting B752fanatic (Reply 5):

Or "Republicans delusional enough to think that they have good mental balance - Democrats more in touch with reality."  Smile

-Mir

Boeing4ever

Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:16 am

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 4):

LOL. Nice one.  Wink I'll help it along...

The fact is, if you're a card carrying member of a political party...you're just a retard who doesn't want to think, but rather tow someone else's delusional line. Republicans can say abortions are ok one day and all the die hards will agree. Democrats can say segregation is good the next day and all the die hards will agree.

The fact that there are states being punished for violating "party rules"...BS!

One reason I can't vote in primaries...it's not fair that I have to register as a member of a political party. I'm an American, I have every right to choose my candidates without swearing allegiance to a party. And there's nothing that the Democrats or the GOP should have any right to do about it. Period. It's unconsitutional and subversive what they are doing. Party leaders should be tried for treason...and yeah, executed (the only form of the mentally retarded that deserves the death penalty).

People who are unstable, depressed, or just have low IQs tend to vote straight ticket. Or they vote for Ron Paul.  rotfl 

airplane B4e-Forever New Frontiers airplane 

Falcon84

Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:19 am

I think it's just that Republicans are more full of themselves. After all, they're the Party that God favors, right?  Yeah sure

searpqx

Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:54 am

Every day we get ample proof here on A.net that the right is delusional, so this poll just shows that it extends to their own self assessment as well!  Wink  duck 

Nuori5084

Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:15 am

I heard that before on Discovery Health believe it or not. The story was on mental health and depression.

Superfly

Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:12 pm

Cfalk has a sense of humor after all.
This should have been a 'Friday's Stupid Thread'. Big grin

Quoting Boeing4ever (Reply 9):
The fact that there are states being punished for violating "party rules"...BS!

checkmark 
I agree and so does your US Senator who is running for President. Will you be supporting him IF he wins the Democratic nomination?

Quoting Boeing4ever (Reply 9):
One reason I can't vote in primaries...it's not fair that I have to register as a member of a political party. I'm an American,

Nope.  no 
The primaries are for party members to pick the candidate of their choice. Sorry but I have to side with the political parties on that one.