Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

BR715-A1-30
Topic Author

Clinton Bitches About First Question...

Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:32 am

JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!!!!! >.<
Puhdiddle

AirTranTUS

RE: Clinton Bitches About First Question...

Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:35 am

What else do you do when you have no real answer? And why does Barack always look so smug?
I love ASO!

BR715-A1-30
Topic Author

Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:10 am

Quoting AirTranTUS (Reply 1):
And why does Barack always look so smug?

Inside, he's trying to refrain from laughing his ass off... Either that, or he really would like a pillow. Big grin
Puhdiddle

CF188A

Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:29 pm

or maybe u can explain to me why she does always get the first question? Barack is not some God, and in my opinion he has no experience leading a country. I believe most of his votes are brought on through ethnicity rather than action. The United States should be in favor of Hillary or McCain if they want the best future outcomes Smile
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow~ RIP ... LJFM

PPVRA

Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:55 pm

Lady's first?

"If goods do not cross borders, soldiers will" - Frederic Bastiat

connies4ever

Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:02 pm

Quoting CF188A (Reply 3):
or maybe u can explain to me why she does always get the first question?

I think that's a very good point, and the 'why' of it has puzzled me, except for the odd random collision of neurons that suggests to me the media, much more to the right than is generally perceived, are out to get Hillary for some slight of character trait, real or perceived.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

CF188A

Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:24 pm

Quoting Connies4ever (Reply 5):
I think that's a very good point, and the 'why' of it has puzzled me, except for the odd random collision of neurons that suggests to me the media, much more to the right than is generally perceived, are out to get Hillary for some slight of character trait, real or perceived.

and I would be just as pissed off as she is if I was being treated the same way by members of my own party. Obama then tries to act all politically correct and says she is using"tactical" method's. He is the one using tactical method's by then trying to make her look like she is nuts. I would not trust Senator Obama if my life depended on it and I do not believe he is the best choice to bring the US out of the mess they are in right now.

Newark777

Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:28 pm

I believe most of his votes are brought on through ethnicity rather than action.

Don't forget blind idealism.
Why grab a Heine when you can grab a Busch?

CF188A

Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:14 am

Quoting Newark777 (Reply 7):

Very true indeed Smile I hope Hillary is successful

n521na

Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:18 am

Quoting CF188A (Reply 8):

Very true indeed Smile I hope Hillary is successful

I don't get this. They both have the same ideas and plans for the country. You can't say one has blind idealism without saying that about the other.

davestanKSAN

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:12 am

and in my opinion he has no experience leading a country

And Hillary's experience consists of....?

I believe most of his votes are brought on through ethnicity rather than action.

Examples, please.

Quoting Newark777 (Reply 7):

Only if you don't take the time to know his positions.

Dave
Yesterday we've sinned, today we move towards God. Touch the sky....love and respect...Safe Star!

CF188A

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:00 am

Quoting DavestanKSAN (Reply 10):
And Hillary's experience consists of....?

Being the first lady for 8 years beside her husband who was President for 2 terms. They do not sit like the queen of England smiling for the camera. Hillary in the last eight years seems to have built herself up to prepare for this moment.

Quoting N521NA (Reply 9):
don't get this. They both have the same ideas and plans for the country. You can't say one has blind idealism without saying that about the other

Well I truly believe Mike Gravel would be the best choice , but I had a funny feeling that would be shot down sooner than me becoming a forum moderator :P . I like realism . But seeing as how I am left with so few to choose from, I believe the above listed candidates would do the best job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npbftGodGGI heres a bed time story to shoot down HIllary   . God I love Gravel.

Examples, please.

Now do not misinterpret what I state. I am not implying every single African American voted for Obama because he is Black, but I do have a feeling and it has been discussed publicly that perhaps the less educated etc in many states, solemnly like the idea of a black President. This does make sense, without being bias or creating problems.

according to http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/candidates/#1918 and

http://www.ipoaa.com/us_black_population.htm

here are a few states I pulled in a few minutes . There are also quite a few more States to go and many caucus as well which were in favor of Obama.

OBAMA PROJECTED WINS

Alabama = 4,486,508 Total Population
=1,308,232 African American
=29.2 %

Quite a boost no doubt?

Illinois12,600,620
15.0 %

Georgia8,560,310
27.5 %

Washington D.C.570,898
60.1 %

Virginia 7,293,542
19.1 %

Louisiana
32.4 %

Delaware807,385
20.0 %

South Carolina
28.9 %

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1581666,00.html another great read

[Edited 2008-03-09 21:02:48]

ShannoninAMA

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:18 am

Quoting CF188A (Reply 11):

And, heres the mirror effect. Do you have any clue at how many women are just voting for Hillary because she's a woman? I know about 19 fellow employees that are voting for her for just that.

Shan (Fellow Republican who is crossing parties this year).. crazy 
Shipwreck alert. Head on over to Airspaceonline.com.

Newark777

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:57 am

Quoting N521NA (Reply 9):
You can't say one has blind idealism without saying that about the other.

Only if you don't take the time to know his positions.

I'm talking about his supporters, not him.

And I don't like either one, for the record.
Why grab a Heine when you can grab a Busch?

davestanKSAN

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:39 am

Being the first lady for 8 years beside her husband who was President for 2 terms. They do not sit like the queen of England smiling for the camera. Hillary in the last eight years seems to have built herself up to prepare for this moment.

Yes, I understand she didn't just sit around sipping tea, but what specifically did she do that qualifies as experience in running a country, other than accompany her husband?

Now do not misinterpret what I state. I am not implying every single African American voted for Obama because he is Black, but I do have a feeling and it has been discussed publicly that perhaps the less educated etc in many states, solemnly like the idea of a black President. This does make sense, without being bias or creating problems.

Roger that, thanks for the clarification. And I appreciate those statistics you dug up. Perhaps some aspects of your conjecture are true. Like my friend Shan as said, conversely you have women voting for Hillary because she's a woman. Further, perhaps you're painting with too broad a brush by saying "I believe most of his votes are brought on through ethnicity rather than action," no? That's saying that most people who vote for Sen. Obama do so only because he's black.

Quoting Newark777 (Reply 13):
I'm talking about his supporters, not him.

Sorry about that sir, my mistake.  Smile.

Dave
Yesterday we've sinned, today we move towards God. Touch the sky....love and respect...Safe Star!

Flighty

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:53 am

If Hillary steals the democratic nomination, then John McCain is looking awfully good. The Senate's biggest balls (McCain) vs the Senate's biggest coward (that would be Hillary).

Hillary voted for the Iraq War because she was pandering to the loudmouths and the Israeli lobby, even though she knew it was wrong.

Improbably, Hillary claims she "did not know" that the Iraq Authorization was going to be used to launch a war in Iraq.

She is a sociopath and a liar. And completely tone-deaf just like Bush. Maybe we can endure a campaign of hers, but a presidency? Where she over-manages herself and neurotically lurches from one half-baked scam to another?

Like it or not I think Bush and Hillary are quite similar. Also, McCain and Obama are quite similar. They both have the common touch.

Hillary and Bush are overly coddled brats who suffer from high self esteem that is unwarranted in either case. Bush because he doesn't know any better, and Hillary because she does... but still fails to make the right decisions when our nation is in crisis.

Hillary says Obama won't know what to do when the nation has a crisis... but what did Hillary do? Authorize Iraq, the biggest blunder in US history!

perhaps the less educated etc in many states, solemnly like the idea of a black President.

I am well educated and like the idea of a black president, especially if it is Obama. He showed his true colors during 2002-2003, when he stuck to his guns. Hillary folded under the pressure.

[Edited 2008-03-09 22:55:28]

CF188A

Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:38 pm

Quoting Flighty (Reply 15):
I am well educated and like the idea of a black president, especially if it is Obama. He showed his true colors during 2002-2003, when he stuck to his guns. Hillary folded under the pressure.

Maybe.... I am sure your far more educated and familiar with American politics. All I can say is I hope "for the right reasons" that the best candidate be chosen for reasons beyond political BS.

slider

Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:25 pm

Hillary in the last eight years seems to have built herself up to prepare for this moment.

Losing the nomination?

CF188A

Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:08 pm

Quoting Slider (Reply 17):
Losing the nomination?

she did a better job than you would do . I am quite sure of that  Smile

tommy767

Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:23 pm

She loves to beat around the bush. People give her way too much credit. Two ploys that have agitated me:

1. Two months ago, she cries over national television and people actually vote for her.
2. Days ago, she offers Obama to be her vice president even though HE IS IN THE LEAD!

Barack is more progressive. Although he has less experience, he is more optimistic than Hillary. Bar none. I'd trust him more. Plus, McCain and Hillary are running their own versions of what some call the "Straight Talk Express." And personally, I find Hillary's Choo-Choo train more obnoxious.
"KEEP CLIMBING" -- DELTA

slider

Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:32 pm

Quoting CF188A (Reply 18):

she did a better job than you would do . I am quite sure of that

That's hardly the issue, but nice turnaround to deflect from the substance.

Hillary forgot the very first rule of war, read your Sun Tzu. She under-estimated her opponent. Got cocky, didn't arm up appropriately, and thought the nomination was hers as if it were an automatic birthright.

Her campaign was terribly run, her staff misdirected and her calculated tears, attack jobs and approach has completely backfired to the point where mathematically she cannot really win.

"Pride goeth before a fall."

I'll give Obama one thing--he had his eyes on the prize all the way.

D L X

Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:35 pm

Black, but I do have a feeling and it has been discussed publicly that perhaps the less educated etc in many states, solemnly like the idea of a black President.

Actually, the less educated voters are flocking to Hillary, while the more educated ones are flocking to Obama. Example: http://www.examiner.com/a-1262058~Oh...onomy__downscale_white_voters.html