Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

IADCA

RE: How Many Dates Before Sex

Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:44 pm

Quoting Deltaflyertoo (Thread starter):
Those with a signicant other...how many dates did you go on with this person before you had sex...OR...how long did you wait after the first date (days, weeks, months) before having sex...

Oh man, that could be a bunch of different questions.

How many real dates before sex (answer could be a negative number)? If so, how much sex before a date?
How many "dates" (meet at a bar, go home) before sex?
How many dates before you have sex while sober?
How many dates after you have sex while sober?

For me, I'll plead the fifth on the first three. The answer on the last one is "a bunch." The main thing is that relationships need to be based around a lot more than sex to work. The only reason having sex too early is bad is because it leads to awkwardness. If you can either get over that or don't suffer from it in the first place, sex early in a relationship doesn't hurt the long-term chances.

Quoting MCOflyer (Reply 49):
In addition, he grand pa was general for the marines. Her name was Courtneay Beamus and she sucked my life savings out of me.

And an attitude that leads to posting things like this online might be why you, sir, are stuck at the number one.

Quoting UH60FtRucker (Reply 46):
Quoting AirTranTUS (Reply 40):
Did you bother to read the post Copa?

rotfl

Funny!

She must have been a real high class broad, because all the ones I've ever met usually charge 1 or 2 moths. But 3 moths for a quickly in a motel!? Damn, she must have been fine! Wink

Well done, both of you gentlemen.

Doona

Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:50 pm

Quoting Kmh1956 (Reply 14):
If you really like te guy, that's the easiest way to never hear from him again.

But then, what's the point of keeping the guy around for a longer period of time, if he's just gonna haul ass as soon as he gets a little nookie?  silly 

Cheers
Mats
Sure, we're concerned for our lives. Just not as concerned as saving 9 bucks on a roundtrip to Ft. Myers.

EA CO AS

Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:42 pm

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 26):
Met my current wife on what was supposed to be a one night stand at the time...four years later, here we are!

You may want to avoid using the phrase "CURRENT wife" around her, as it implies that there will be others down the line.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

MCOflyer

Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:46 pm

Quoting IADCA (Reply 50):
How many dates before you have sex while sober?

I was 18 she was 23. I never drank while she did.

How many dates after you have sex while sober?

See above answer.

Kinghunter
Never be afraid to stand up for who you are.

AsstChiefMark

Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:23 pm

Quoting MCOflyer (Reply 33):
Well for my first and only girl so far, it was 3 dates and we screwed in a motel.

Didn't you just get clipped? You commented that your mom made the appointment for you. Damn! That's gotta hurt. Most circumcisions take several weeks to heal before you can have sex.
Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Damned MSP...Red tail...Red tail

ajd1992

Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:27 pm

I'm a virgin (and a proud one at that...)

My first girlfriend wanted it within 2 weeks of me meeting her, I put my foot down and said no, i'm not ready (unfortunately not many lads my age will do this - they think "sex on a plate? I'm there!" I hadn't known her long and in the end we lasted 2 months and a couple of days so i would have regretted it later in life) I wasn't really bothered about fooling around, it never really interested me, full sex doesn't interest me.. I'm glad I didn't give into what she wanted anyway, it ended nastily.....

I don't think there is a golden rule, to be honest. Girls differ so you can't really put a set time span/limit on it. It's all down to if you feel ready or not. Some people above have said the 3rd date, others have said the first - I personally lasted a lot more than that so it's just down to the individuals.

metroliner

Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:44 pm

Quoting Ajd1992 (Reply 55):
I'm a virgin (and a proud one at that...)

Christ, you're 15/16! Good on you!

Now go and concentrate on 'Aviation, playing guitar/drums, FS2004' before women ruin your life!  Wink

Toni
Set the controls for the heart of the Sun

MCOflyer

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:13 pm

Quoting AsstChiefMark (Reply 54):

Didn't you just get clipped? You commented that your mom made the appointment for you. Damn! That's gotta hurt. Most circumcisions take several weeks to heal before you can have sex.

No, not yet. That is till my insurance thing gets settled.

Ajd,

Good and stay that way. Once you start, you get a craving for more and more.

Kinghunter

AGM100

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:36 pm

Good question ,, from experience .. all of the girls I slept with on the first date are gone . The relationship did not last longer than 2-3 weeks for me ... it was probably my fault . The best relationships I ever had while single were ones that sex came after we built up a good mutual respect and liking for each other... this takes at lease a couple of months I would say.

I am telling my daughters that it should be at least a couple of months of getting to know someone . Have I always practiced that rule ..well no .. but I wish I would have .

Brings up another question ... Do you feel bad about hitting them on the first night ? I will be honest now that I have matured a little and have daughters I kind of wish I would have been more of a gentleman. I sometimes wonder if they ever think about me and and feel bad like I do.

My advise probably does not mean sh** but I wish I would have been less of a "oink oink" at times. Sex with someone you care about and have fun with is so much more memorable than one time hit and runs and sex only relationships.
You dig the hole .. I fill the hole . 100% employment !

MCOflyer

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:39 pm

Quoting AGM100 (Reply 58):
Sex with someone you care about and have fun with is so much more memorable than one time hit and runs and sex only relationships.

I could not agree more. My first girl I liked but did not love. I used her to gain experience. I can only hope she does have my kid.

Kinghunter

fritzi

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:42 pm

The question would have been a lot more interesting if it read:
"How man drinks before sex"  champagne 

RobertNL070

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:49 pm

We had sex on our first date - as do the majority of gay men. Almost eleven years later, we're still going good  Smile
Born to be wild ...... until about 9 p.m.
Home = RTM, Rotterdam The Hague.

NZ747

Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:02 pm

Quoting MCOflyer (Reply 33):
Well for my first and only girl so far, it was 3 dates and we screwed in a motel. I was with her for 3 moths before I retired her. Now I am upgrading to greener pastures. Joking aside, it can vary. Most of my friends have said 3 is magical number.

Quoting Copaair737 (Reply 35):
How much did you pay her?

Quoting MCOflyer (Reply 49):
Her name was Courtneay Beamus and she sucked my life savings out of me. I take part responsibility. This girl wanted nothing but money.

Your life savings you say? Did you get a loyalty discount during your three month appointment?  Wink

I think if you and your girl are both keen then it doesn't matter whether you do it before dating or after dating. However, if she's not down to pound after three months then I'd be considering moving on...

tsaord

Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:46 pm

There would never be a question if the double standard didn't exist. Men who have sex with women on the first day are able to say they are dirty and never speak to them again. Woman who have sex with men on the first date are considered *a bad word*. There are women who enjoy sex just as much and men and should be allowed to have it when they feel like it without the stigma. But men gossip just as much as women so its hard to do that.
there are icons, then there are legends, then there is rick flair

MCOflyer

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:09 am

Quoting NZ747 (Reply 62):

I think if you and your girl are both keen then it doesn't matter whether you do it before dating or after dating. However, if she's not down to pound after three months then I'd be considering moving on...

Very true.

I just have to ask if anyone on here has had friends with benefits? If so, how did it go?

Well, on my 21st, I have a bad feeling I be getting some action so list me for option A: one date.

Kinghunter

Farnborough24

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:14 am

I had sex with my first serious girlfriend after 3 weeks, and ended it after 2 months. I liked her a lot (until I ended it when I went to uni, she turned into a psychopathic stalker and it all went wrong...), but didn't love her. Still, I don't regret it at all. I feel miles better for having sex, and would now be miles more confident about it, but I'm happy knowing I didn't use her at all. We were totally sober, had been seeing each other for a month or so before we started 'officially' going out, and I liked her lots, it just didn't last.
My Saab 9000-the chav eater!

bok269

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:16 am

I knew my hand for 10-16 years before we did it.

Signed,
99% of Anet
"Reality is wrong, dreams are for real." -Tupac

jcs17

Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:52 am

I don't have oral/vaginal sex before I am in an exclusive relationship. That keeps my number of women low (I'm between one and five...).
America's chickens are coming home to rooooost!

FWA2500

Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:16 am

Quoting JCS17 (Reply 67):
I don't have oral/vaginal sex before I am in an exclusive relationship. That keeps my number of women low (I'm between one and five...).

but anal is fine then?

as for how long? dunno, spontaneous sex seems to be the most fun, but it doesnt mean you have to be in a relationship.

YWG

Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:48 am

Quoting Bwohlgemuth (Reply 2):
You'd need a ladder.....

Beware the APU's exotic touch!!!!
Contact Winnipeg center now on 134.4, good day.

TSS

Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:09 am

Quoting MCOflyer (Reply 57):

Quoting AsstChiefMark (Reply 54):

No, not yet. That is till my insurance thing gets settled.

Off-topic, but why are you getting "clipped" (as AsstChiefMark so charmingly put it) at your age? Since insurance is involved, I'm guessing you're not converting to Judaism or Islam.

You know, there's a reason why American women go gaga over European men... and it isn't their accents!

[Edited 2008-03-12 00:11:58]
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!

MCOflyer

Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:16 am

TSS,

IM me and I will reply back. I do not want to be spreading my psersonal stuff all over this net. and no, it is not because of religion.

ajd1992

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:32 pm

Quoting Metroliner (Reply 56):

Christ, you're 15/16! Good on you!

Now go and concentrate on 'Aviation, playing guitar/drums, FS2004' before women ruin your life! Wink

Toni

Women AND men  Wink

I'm 15, so i'm not even legal yet. I'll be honest, i don't feel ready for it so why let somebody force me?  Silly

She was younger than me (just under 2 years, looking back it was too much of a gap as well) so it really wasn't a good idea to start having sex at all. She's put me off women for a while, definitely because well.... to be blunt, she was only in it for the sex, i think. She went sour with me after she realized she wouldn't be getting any.

I think i just attract sex maniacs. My boyfriend is turning out much the same way (and we've been together for 5 days  Confused  eek  )

flashflyguy

Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:41 pm

Quoting MCOflyer (Reply 71):
I do not want to be spreading my psersonal stuff all over this net.

confused  You've done quite a good job of it so far...AND broadcast some girls name all over the internet in the process, so I suppose HER personal stuff doesn't matter.  Wow!  Yeah sure

PlymSpotter

Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:52 pm

Quoting BMIFlyer (Reply 45):
Don't tell me, she likes whips and chains?

Oh I knew about that, no problems there, it was just the vamperic tendencies which concerned me  Embarrassment
...love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again...