Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

SAN787
Topic Author

Sarah Palin To Be Grandmother

Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:46 pm

those who don't get carried away should be.

KFLLCFII

RE: Sarah Palin To Be Grandmother

Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:49 pm

"About the only way to look at it, just a pity you are not POTUS KFLLCFII, seems as if we would all be better off."

Revelation

Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Being discussed in

https://www.airliners.net/aviation-fo...ms/non_aviation/read.main/1966236/

Quoting SAN787 (Thread starter):
Sarah Palin To Be Grandmother

A very quaint way of putting it. Kind of glosses over the fact that the 17 year old unmarried high school senior daughter of the pro-abstinence Republican Vice Presidential candidate is pregnant.
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own

andz

Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:53 pm

Quoting Revelation (Reply 2):
the 17 year old unmarried high school senior daughter of the pro-abstinence Republican Vice Presidential candidate is pregnant

Timing is everything!
After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF...

scbriml

Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:16 pm

Quoting KFLLCFII (Reply 1):

The original thread is now locked since it has clearly been shown that Sarah Palin was not pretending to be the mother of Bristol's secret baby.

Further discussion on the topic of the Palin family's babies can continue here.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Charles79

Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:19 pm

A very quaint way of putting it. Kind of glosses over the fact that the 17 year old unmarried high school senior daughter of the pro-abstinence Republican Vice Presidential candidate is pregnant.

No, the headline is that "pro-life teenager chooses to proceed with carefully planned pregnancy to cap her educational career".

Seriously, though, with this bit of information I'd be really pissed if this lady comes into the WH and tries to insinuate that I'm immoral for being gay or if she tries to stop schools from doing the right thing and teach sex education early on.

I wonder what proper sex education (and a well utilized condom) could have done to prevent this pregnancy. I might be wrong but I highly doubt that a 17-yr-old wanted to get pregnant just for the fun of it. If she did, then she's obviously counting on mum and dad to finance her "new family".

L-188

Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:24 pm

Congrats to Sarah.

The nation's hottest granny?

Just have to wait the 60 odd days for her to become the nations hottest VP.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

JOSEMEX

Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:29 pm

Quoting Charles79 (Reply 5):
I wonder what proper sex education (and a well utilized condom) could have done to prevent this pregnancy.

And how do you know she didn't use a condom properly...yet it failed?

11Bravo

Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:33 pm

Quoting Scbriml (Reply 4):
Further discussion on the topic of the Palin family's babies can continue here.

Big grin

It says a lot about the shallow "American Idol" culture of our country that we even need such a thread. Then again, I suppose McCain and the republicans have brought this on themselves by their incessant sanctimonious preaching of "Family Values".

Perhaps these people should consider getting their own morals in order before they start telling everyone else how to live,... hypocrites.
WhaleJets Rule!

luv2fly

Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:38 pm

Well we can only hope that Bristol cares more for her unborn fetus then her mother.

On Friday, April 18th, 2008, Sarah and her husband Todd were in Dallas, Texas for a Republican Governor's Convention. They had been in town for three days already, but Sarah had yet to give her keynote speaker address on energy policy. Then early Friday morning at 4:00am, Sarah began leaking amniotic fluid. Instead of checking into a hospital, she instead made a call to her doctor, and delivered the keynote speech.

"I was not going to miss that speech," she says.

She rushed so quickly from the podium afterwards that Texas Gov. Rick Perry nervously asked if she was about to deliver the baby then.

The oddities only grow from here on, as instead of rushing to a Dallas medical facility that could treat a mother who's amniotic fluid has been draining for hours on end (made even more crucial due to the fact that this is occurring a full month prematurely), Sarah & Todd instead opted to... Fly all the way back from Texas to Alaska. A dangerous choice, as with each pregnancy (once again, in this case after four previous), a mother's window of labor to delivery grows shorter and shorter.

Aboard Alaska Airlines, the flight lasted for eight hours, with an additional landing in Seattle. The majority of commercial airlines require mothers seven months pregnant to provide a doctor's letter to fly, but Sarah did not inform the airline of her condition. Alaska Airlines is one of the few airlines that do not require such a notice, despite the possibility of an emergency landings being required in such scenarios. That said, no one on board noticed that Sarah was going into labor:

"We leave the decision to fly up to our customers and their medical advisers," according to Alaska Airlines representative Caroline Boren.

"Governor Palin was extremely pleasant to flight attendants and her stage of pregnancy was not apparent by observation as she didn’t show any signs of distress," Boren said.

Eight months pregnant. A 6.2 pound fetus. No one notices a visible trace. By the third trimester, a perfectly fit woman not wearing anything less than a space suit should be easily spotted as pregnant. Not in Sarah's case.

The plane then made a landing in Anchorage, Alaska. Does Sarah then visit a medical facility that can accommodate a premature birth in Alaska's most equipped city? No. She drives 45 minutes away, to Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, right outside the small village she used to govern as Mayor, Wasilla. Trig Palin is then delivered one month premature, Friday night. Sarah returned to work after three days.

The inherent need to absolutely have Trig delivered in a remote and possibly ill-equipped facility for premature deliveries, where Sarah would likely have numerous contacts and pull, does not sit well. The doctor, Cathy Baldwin-Johnson, approving of all of these actions borders on malpractice. Not treating leaking amniotic fluid causes infections, and time is of the essence after water breaks. Husband Todd Palin simply delivers this winner of a line:

"You can't have a fish picker from Texas," said Todd.
You can cut the irony with a knife

JOSEMEX

Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:39 pm

Quoting 11Bravo (Reply 8):
Perhaps these people should consider getting their own morals in order before they start telling everyone else how to live,... hypocrites.

I fail to see how her daughter getting pregnant is an indication of hipocrisy on her mother's part.

The hipocrisy would be if her mother made her have an abortion, which she didn't (maybe that's what's really bothering some  Wink )

L-188

Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:46 pm

Quoting Luv2fly (Reply 9):
The inherent need to absolutely have Trig delivered in a remote and possibly ill-equipped facility for premature deliveries,

Your talking out of your ass again.

Mat-su regional is actually the newest hospital in the state.

I only get to call them "Death Valley" because I used to dispatch medivac flights for their competiton. Just like I refer to Providence Hospital in Anchorage as "The Twisted Sisters"

Quoting Luv2fly (Reply 9):
Fly all the way back from Texas to Alaska.

There is no way in hell I would have a baby in Texas either!!! I don't blame her one bet.

Apparently you lower 48 types just don't understand how tough our women are up here.

Superfly

Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:48 pm

I just hope I am not the father!  Silly
Bring back the Concorde

luv2fly

Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:48 pm

Quoting L-188 (Reply 11):
There is no way in hell I would have a baby in Texas either!!! I don't blame her one bet.

TX is good enough for the current President of the United States. I am sure it is OK for a former beauty queen, sports reporter, small town mayor, hockey mom and current sitting Governor of Alaska.

luv2fly

Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:49 pm

Apparently you lower 48 types just don't understand how tough our women are up here.

Tough is one thing, being down right stupid and careless about the life you are carrying is totally different and borders on criminal neglect.

L-188

Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:53 pm

Quoting Luv2fly (Reply 14):

Tough is one thing, being down right stupid and careless about the life you are carrying is totally different and borders on criminal neglect.

Listen Barak.

She flew with the consent of her doctor.

Take a pepto bismol and get over it.

Trig is healthy and happy so I don't think that he was put at risk at all, doctor wouldn't have went for it otherwise.

johnboy

Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:54 pm

Well it seems to me that for someone who believes in abstinence-only "sex education," it is a bit of an embarrassment for one's own daughter to not follow the rules (so to speak).

Karma is quite the bitch, eh?

Quoting JoseMEX (Reply 10):
The hipocrisy would be if her mother made her have an abortion, which she didn't (maybe that's what's really bothering some )

Not at all. I think the operative concept here is CHOICE, which btw is something her mother wants to do away with for all the other women in this country.

dc-9-10

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:04 pm

Quoting JoseMEX (Reply 10):
The hipocrisy would be if her mother made her have an abortion, which she didn't (maybe that's what's really bothering some )

I think the hypocrisy is having Palin advocate that abstinence only education works. Well if it can't work in your own, fairly stable family, it wont work for a nation as a whole.

On a sort of related note, CNN is reporting that Palin's husband has a previous DWI arrest. I know its hard to be a perfect saint in the world, and I know Obama has admitted to using drugs, but still a DWI is a serious offence and is not good news for the McCain campaign.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

anymore skeletons going to come out of the Palin family before November?

Continental

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:17 pm

Quoting Superfly (Reply 12):
I just hope I am not the father!

That's all the information that we need. Book him boys!

dtwclipper

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:23 pm

Quoting L-188 (Reply 6):
Congrats to Sarah.

Congrats for what. Faluire as a parent to teach her minor child how to protect herself! Hey, I guess it's ok that's she's just preggers and not HIV+.

I don't think any amount of spin is going to work here.
Compare New York Air, the Airline that works for your Business

ltbewr

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:25 pm

Teenage girls getting pregnant outside of a marriage is nothing new, it has happened since the beginning of human time. Parents can try to discourage pregnancy of their teen daughters outside of marriage but there are no guarantees against the reality of human urges as well as peer, relationship and socialital pressures to have sex. Too many even if know of birth control will not use it or are pressured not to do so and yes, condoms fail.

Should the 5 month along pregnancy of her 17 year old daughter be enough to disqualify Palen to be the Republican VP Candidate? No, but along with too many other information in her background it all adds up to more questions about the choice of her as a candidate. It is also far less of a immorality issue than President Clinton's and JFK's affairs and adultery in the White House, of Nixon's in the 'Watergate' wrongdoing and GWB's choice to lie us into Iraq. Everybody ought to make the daughter's pregnancy off-limits as a political issue and allow the family their privacy with such matters.

Superfly

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:30 pm

Quoting Continental (Reply 18):
That's all the information that we need. Book him boys!

For what?
Legal age in Alaska is 16.
Every guitar player has a list of age of consent laws state by state listed in their guitar case along with his stash of marijuana.  rotfl 
Bring back the Concorde

D L X

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:33 pm

Quoting Scbriml (Reply 4):
The original thread is now locked since it has clearly been shown that Sarah Palin was not pretending to be the mother of Bristol's secret baby.

Scbriml, I have no idea how that one photo is "clear proof" considering all the other evidence. I'm not saying that Trig is Palin's grandson, but that picture can be explained with a pillow. OR, it could be a photo from 3 years ago. Besides that, even that article got the date of Trig's birth wrong.

I think you were a little quick on the trigger locking that thread.

L-188

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:36 pm

Quoting Dc-9-10 (Reply 17):
CNN is reporting that Palin's husband has a previous DWI arrest.

in 1984....think he might have learned his lesson since he hasn't repeated in 25 years???

Quoting D L X (Reply 22):
I think you were a little quick on the trigger locking that thread

No he wasn't, the entire accusation was stupid to begin with.

And no that photo was from the last session.

D L X

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Quoting L-188 (Reply 23):

Then, I suppose you would be in favor of locking any thread that suggests Obama is Muslim, right?

Because you said so?

Look, this thing is very easy to prove. I want to believe the conspiracy is nothing more than a conspiracy, and I'm easily convinced. So, convince me!

In any event, Obama wants the liberal bloggers to shut up about it, seeing that he grew up with a single mother.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...h/0908/Obama_on_Palin.html?showall

radarbeam

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Quoting Dc-9-10 (Reply 17):
CNN is reporting that Palin's husband has a previous DWI arrest.

It's ok, so did Bush and that didn't keep him from 2 terms as POTUS.

dc-9-10

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:42 pm

in 1984....think he might have learned his lesson since he hasn't repeated in 25 years???

I am not saying that he hasn't learned his lesson, I am just saying its another skeleton in the closet of the Palin family that the media and the political rivals might attach too, that is all.

L-188

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Quoting D L X (Reply 24):

Then, I suppose you would be in favor of locking any thread that suggests Obama is Muslim, right?

The Muslim thing was also stupid, especially when we all know he was feed racial intolerance for 25 years thanks to Rev Wright and the Holy Trinity Church.

Quoting D L X (Reply 24):

Because you said so?

No because I watch the local news, that is the crew from channel 2 filming her. I think they know when they filmed the interview.

scbriml

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Possibly, I am new at this!  smile 

If any new information comes to light, I will support starting a new thread for further discussion.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!
There are 10 types of people in the World - those that understand binary and those that don't.

mdsh00

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:52 pm

Quoting L-188 (Reply 27):
The Muslim thing was also stupid, especially when we all know he was feed racial intolerance for 25 years thanks to Rev Wright and the Holy Trinity Church.

Yeah sure

Well, at least Obama has come out and strongly stressed to keep family matters private and said that he would fire anyone in his campaign if found to be spreading rumors. He also lashed out at the McCain camp suggesting that he was orchestrated the baby rumor.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...palin%E2%80%99s-family-off-limits/

L-188

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:59 pm

Quoting Scbriml (Reply 28):

Possibly, I am new at this!

Relax you where fine.

Quoting Dc-9-10 (Reply 26):

I am not saying that he hasn't learned his lesson, I am just saying its another skeleton in the closet of the Palin family that the media and the political rivals might attach too, that is all

Actually all this nit-picking is probably a good thing because it really does seem to indicate that the democrats might be blowing their load too early. It will generate sympathy for Sarah because of all the nit-picky BS that has gone her way.

I still have a feeling that most Americans can actually see through it.

jmc1975

Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:00 pm

Quoting Charles79 (Reply 5):
Seriously, though, with this bit of information I'd be really pissed if this lady comes into the WH and tries to insinuate that I'm immoral for being gay or if she tries to stop schools from doing the right thing and teach sex education early on.

This is not just about you...don't forget that!

allstarflyer

Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:00 pm

Quoting Dtwclipper (Reply 19):

I don't think any amount of spin is going to work here.

At least the kid's (currently) taking responsibility for this.

I'm not saying that Trig is Palin's grandson, but that picture can be explained with a pillow. OR, it could be a photo from 3 years ago. Besides that, even that article got the date of Trig's birth wrong.

Let's do some math. This article says Trig is 4 months old and Bristol is 5 months along. Ok, we can do this . . . if Trig is 4 months old, and you're implying it's possible he could be Bristol's, then Bristol's current baby was conceived in Trig's 8th month in the womb. Where'd you learn to count?  rotfl 

Big version: Width: 128 Height: 96 File size: 3kb
Living the American Dream

kaitak

Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:04 pm

Quoting Mdsh00 (Reply 29):
Well, at least Obama has come out and strongly stressed to keep family matters private and said that he would fire anyone in his campaign if found to be spreading rumors. He also lashed out at the McCain camp suggesting that he was orchestrated the baby rumor.

Good for him. Here's hoping that Bristol and her child (Cardiff? Newquay?) have a safe birth and all goes well for them. It cannot make life any easier for her to be in the public eye like this; her mother is the one in the public eye, not her. I don't see that an error on her daughter's part has any impact on her suitability for the office; her inexperience may do so, but not this.

Anyway, it gets cold and dark in Alaska. What else is there to do? Shoot a moose? Re-enact episodes of "Northern Exposure"?

D L X

Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:15 pm

Quoting Allstarflyer (Reply 32):
This article says Trig is 4 months old and Bristol is 5 months along.

And you accept that statement as true as if it came from God himself because it supports your candidate. You have to admit it seems incredibly fishy that this would come out now, wouldn't it?

All Sarah Palin needs to do is show us a birth certificate, and all this crap goes away.

(Except for how she flew an 8 hour flight after her water broke. If THAT'S true, then it shows she cares exceptionally little about human life, including her own children's well-being.)

StuckInCA

Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:17 pm

Quoting JoseMEX (Reply 7):

Slim odds. Especially considering that her mother believes that teaching such things as proper condom use should be taboo.

luv2fly

Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:23 pm

Quoting StuckInCA (Reply 35):
Quoting JoseMEX (Reply 7):

Slim odds. Especially considering that her mother believes that teaching such things as proper condom use should be taboo.

Well they say knowledge can be a terrible thing in the hands of the wrong people. Had she been taught some of this stuff in school then maybe she would not be in the position she now is. Yeah it is better not to teach sex education and deal with the outcome of no knowledge.

PSA727

Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:32 pm

Quoting Allstarflyer (Reply 32):
Let's do some math. This article says Trig is 4 months old and Bristol is 5 months along. Ok, we can do this . . . if Trig is 4 months old, and you're implying it's possible he could be Bristol's, then Bristol's current baby was conceived in Trig's 8th month in the womb. Where'd you learn to count?

Have you never heard of Irish Twins, sir?  Wink

This whole insuation about her pretending to be pregnant was such a grasp of lunacy.

Who really cares? The parents trying to determine if they can make the mortgage?

Maybe Bristol can say that because of her selfish youth she experimented with
unprotected sex while un-wed. It's not like she was doing drugs. Oops!  innocent 

But please Democrats, make this a campaign issue. Because after all, Obama doesn't
want to participate in the same old politics as usual.
fly high, pay low...Germanwings!

JakeOrion

Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:35 pm

My question to you all: Why do you care?

I mean, you all harp on anyone who smears Bill Clinton when had his sex scandal (for the record, he LIED under oath is what I really care about), saying its his personal life and we have no business in it, but now, when its a Republican, oh my god, we have to know everything, and do everything possible for a smear campaign.
Every problem has a simple solution; finding the simple solution is the difficult problem.

allstarflyer

Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:36 pm

Quoting D L X (Reply 34):
And you accept that statement as true as if it came from God himself because it supports your candidate.

I haven't promised my vote to any candidate, although, Palin mostly represents a lot of what I would like in a candidate. If the Palin's are proven liars, we'll see, but I'm not sure you can count on that.

All Sarah Palin needs to do is show us a birth certificate, and all this crap goes away.

Sounds eerily similiar to another candidate.  eyebrow 
Living the American Dream

L-188

Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:39 pm

Quoting Allstarflyer (Reply 39):

Sounds eerily similiar to another candidate.

Or the Chinese Womens Olympic Gymnastic team.

D L X

Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:43 pm

I haven't promised my vote to any candidate, although, Palin mostly represents a lot of what I would like in a candidate. If the Palin's are proven liars, we'll see, but I'm not sure you can count on that

Fair enough.
But we have a principle in the law that promotes the best evidence to prove a fact. While this is admittedly not a perfect application of the rule, the best evidence to prove that Sarah Palin is Trig's mother is a birth certificate - not an undated photo alleging that she was pregnant in april. I think you would agree with that.

If you're talking about Obama, his birth certificate is on display on his website.

PSA727

Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:45 pm

Yes, but John Edwards cared about the poor, especially when they were injured in an
auto accident and needed rights.

Plus, his wife had breast cancer, so he had a pass.

Revelation

Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:57 pm

Quoting Superfly (Reply 12):
I just hope I am not the father!

Indeed! If you were, you'd be facing an Alaskan-style shotgun wedding!  Smile

It'll be interesting if this story has legs or not. Obama is saying to drop it, but it's not up to him, it's up to the press and the public.

IMHO it's going to be hard for Sarah to keep up her Lady Rumsfeld image in the face of all of this. She's going to have to get through the shotgun wedding and then the birth itself unscathed. Granted the birth should be happening after the election, but either way it'll make the news.

Maybe they should just use the hurricane excuse and shut down the RNC, that way she won't have to speak to the issue till it dies down or hopefully fades away.
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own

PSA727

Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:16 pm

Quoting Revelation (Reply 43):
Maybe they should just use the hurricane excuse and shut down the RNC, that way she won't have to speak to the issue till it dies down or hopefully fades away.

Something tells me that she'll "own" the issue and not run away from it and hide in the
mens room of the Beverly Hilton.

BTW, it appears that McCain was told of this pregnancy before announcing the pick.
I heard that his response was something like..."Thank God, because I thought that Bristol
was actually Trig's mother 'cause you didn't look very pregnant in the photos until the very
end of your pregnancy."

luv2fly

Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:17 pm

Indeed! If you were, you'd be facing an Alaskan-style shotgun wedding!

Great a forced marriage the result of no sex education. What year is this again.

Superfly

Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:43 pm

Quoting L-188 (Reply 30):
It will generate sympathy for Sarah because of all the nit-picky BS that has gone her way.

This is what will probably happen.
Sarah Palin will eventually breakdown in to tears in front of the cameras and make those in the press look like bad evil villains. That is how she will get sympathy from the public.

Indeed! If you were, you'd be facing an Alaskan-style shotgun wedding!

rotfl 
Bring back the Concorde

AirframeAS

Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:45 pm

Scbriml, I have no idea how that one photo is "clear proof" considering all the other evidence. I'm not saying that Trig is Palin's grandson, but that picture can be explained with a pillow. OR, it could be a photo from 3 years ago. Besides that, even that article got the date of Trig's birth wrong.

You can take your tinfoil hat off now, DLX....

Right, but that can easily be accessed by going to JNU for it. It is, after all, public record.

Quoting Luv2fly (Reply 36):
Had she been taught some of this stuff in school then maybe she would not be in the position she now is.

Oh spare me, Luv2fly. I am pretty sure Bristol has already went through sex education. It is up to her to take the advice or not. It was her choice to have sex with her bf. Big deal! You can quit your anti-Palin rhetoric now. It is getting old. There are millions of mothers giving birth at 18 or younger. What is so special about this one? Only because her mother is now has the VP nomination? please! You are making this look like it is the end of the world as we know it. This should NOT be a campaign issue for the democrats. You and the democrats need to target something else.

Quoting JakeOrion (Reply 38):
My question to you all: Why do you care?

checkmark  'Nuff said!

Quoting Luv2fly (Reply 45):
Great a forced marriage the result of no sex education.

IMO, I don't think this is a forced marriage and I am pretty sure Bristol has received sex education as it is probably a law in AK to have sex education in class at a certain age or grade. Again, Luv2fly...quit while you're ahead. You don't know diddly-squat until you have sources to proven them. Prove to us that she is being forced to marry and didn't receive any sex education in school. I didn't think so.... But thanks for playing!
A Safe Flight Begins With Quality Maintenance On The Ground.

dan2002

Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:48 pm

Well Sarah Palin did say to drill in Alaska Big grin
A guy asks 'What's Punk?'. I kick over a trash can and its punk. He knocks over a trash can and its trendy.

luv2fly

Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:56 pm

Quoting AirframeAS (Reply 47):
Oh spare me, Luv2fly. I am pretty sure Bristol has already went through sex education. It is up to her to take the advice or not. It was her choice to have sex with her bf. Big deal! You can quit your anti-Palin rhetoric now. It is getting old. There are millions of mothers giving birth at 18 or younger. What is so special about this one? Only because her mother is now has the VP nomination? please! You are making this look like it is the end of the world as we know it. This should NOT be a campaign issue for the democrats. You and the democrats need to target something else

FYI - Palin said when running for governor in 2006 that she would support funding for abstinence-only education in schools, according to Eagle Forum Alaska, a conservative group that sent a questionnaire asking gubernatorial candidates their views on a range of issues.

So what did she know and when....

You might want to losen that tin hat your currently wearing.