Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

flynavy
Topic Author

Sarah Palin Interviewed At Slaughterhouse

Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:20 am

The gift that keeps on giving...

Quite the PR staff she has! Be warned, it's kind of gruesome.

Quote:
Some videos you just have to see to believe. On Thursday, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin appeared in Wasilla in order to pardon a local turkey in anticipation of Thanksgiving. This proved to be a slightly absurd but ultimately unremarkable event. But what came next was positively surreal. After the pardon Palin proceeded to do an interview with a local TV station while the turkeys were being SLAUGHTERED in the background!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1...-palin-holds-news-co_n_145375.html

Direct link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8

crazy 

jcs17

RE: Sarah Palin Interviewed At Slaughterhouse

Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:00 am

If you believe that this video is even remotely a possibility please send $500 to me, quickly. My father, a king, is trapped in Burkina Faso unable to return to his colonial land!

flynavy
Topic Author

Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:04 am

Quoting JCS17 (Reply 4):
If you believe that this video is even remotely a possibility please send $500 to me, quickly. My father, a king, is trapped in Burkina Faso unable to return to his colonial land!

Considering it was on prime time news tonight, I'd say its genuine. She was there to pardon a turkey, after all. Sarah Palin was even asked whether or not she was okay with the setting and she had no problem with it.

I've got $500 in Monopoly cash with your name on it.

roadrunner165

Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:06 am

Hahaha, I agree the video is pretty bizarre.

I didn't even know there was a turkey farm in the valley. Odd.

jpetekyxmd80

Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:23 am

Quoting JCS17 (Reply 4):

Um, what are you talking about? What makes you think its not real, because it is.  Yeah sure

flynavy
Topic Author

Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:25 am

PETA is going to have a field day with this one! Big grin

Dreadnought

Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:52 pm

Well, they say you should never learn how politics and sausage are made, or any sort of butchery. Governor Palin knows how politics are done, and she knows how a turkey goes from ugly feathery mess to golden and delicious. She doesn’t have a problem with it. Maybe it’s time we all did a gut check and accepted how politics, sausage, and turkey are prepared?

flynavy
Topic Author

Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:40 pm

What's more, do you not find it odd, the juxtaposition of the camera so as to allow a direct view of the slaughterhouse? This entire episode is just bizarre.

luv2fly

Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:47 pm

Well if we have a choice (poor word when speaking of Palin, as she wants to take that away) I would rather see her with the turkeys then shooting wolves from a helicopter. At least the killing of the turkeys is for a reason, i.e. food and a business. The killing of the wolves from a helicopter is just a cruel sport, IMHO!

jfk69

Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:57 pm

So thats how they get the turkeys to my plate...who knew?

flynavy
Topic Author

Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:59 pm

Quoting JFK69 (Reply 15):

LOL! That wasn't the point of this. The point is the unusual choice of setting. She's a strange creature, for sure, Mrs. Palin. Though I don't share her political views, she's an fascinating figure nonetheless.

jfk69

Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:02 pm

Quoting Flynavy (Reply 16):
LOL! That wasn't the point of this. The point is the unusual choice of setting. She's a strange creature, for sure, Mrs. Palin. Though I don't share her political views, she's an fascinating figure nonetheless.

Ahh....You got me...

Yep, she's a kook. But there are millions of people like her in our country, just like there are millions against her in our country. I just wish they wouldn't make her the next paris hilton and just let her be in Alaska.

stlgph

Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:03 pm

Quoting Flynavy (Thread starter):
Quite the PR staff she has!

it's so nice that members of the liberal media could show up for "Caribou Barbie."

hopefully the elite liberal media will be invited next time.

Quoting Flynavy (Reply 11):
What's more, do you not find it odd, the juxtaposition of the camera so as to allow a direct view of the slaughterhouse? This entire episode is just bizarre.

correct. must be a one man band outfit with a ditzoid.

Moose135

Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:15 pm

Quoting Flynavy (Thread starter):
Alaska Governor Sarah Palin appeared in Wasilla in order to pardon a local turkey in anticipation of Thanksgiving.

She better be careful if she wants to run for higher office in the future, she may get a reputation for being soft on turkeys. The "Right Wing" might not support that!  biggrin   biggrin 

flynavy
Topic Author

Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:18 pm

Quoting Moose135 (Reply 19):
The "Right Wing" might not support that!

They don't seem to be supporting much of anything now-days, except their beloved Prop 8 and the occasional convicted felon serving in the Senate.  Big grin

NIKV69

Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:21 pm

Quoting Flynavy (Reply 16):
She's a strange creature, for sure

Because she isn't repulsed by the slaughter of game for our consumption?

I wouldn't want to hang around a slaughterhouse because I love animals but I would hardly refer to poeple that can as strange.

Quoting JFK69 (Reply 15):

Just as steak is probably grown on trees.  biggrin 

Quoting Stlgph (Reply 18):
it's so nice that members of the liberal media could show up for "Caribou Barbie."

hopefully the elite liberal media will be invited next time.

checkmark 

flynavy
Topic Author

Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:25 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 21):
I would hardly refer to poeple that can as strange.

Dog'on'it Nick, I though you would get what I was trying to tell you. I was referring to the overall SITUATION (when/where) this interview took place. Big grin

[Edited 2008-11-21 06:27:12]

Mir

Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:33 pm

Hmm. In the scheme of things, this isn't that big a deal, but when she starts talking about levity while a turkey is thrasing around in its death throes behind her, well...to each their own.

Quoting Flynavy (Reply 7):
PETA is going to have a field day with this one!

I'm surprised there's nothing on their website yet.

Quoting Luv2fly (Reply 13):
The killing of the wolves from a helicopter is just a cruel sport, IMHO!

Cruel, perhaps. But definitely not a sport. In order for it to be a sport, there would have to be a level playing field. And you can't have a level playing field when you're shooting defenseless things from a helicopter. Arm the wolves with SAMs, and we can call it a sport.  Smile

-Mir

flynavy
Topic Author

Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:45 pm

For those among us who are curious as to what the butcher is actually doing in the video, he's doing step 1 of this process.

Quote:
Kill the bird. If you are defeathering the bird, you are probably doing this yourself as well. Wearing work gloves and safety goggles is strongly advised. The best way to do this is to stun the bird with electricity, however, this is impractical for home processing. Hang the bird by its feet and, with a sharp knife, grip the head holding the beak shut with one hand while you cut through the side of the throat to the other side and pull the knife forward and out. This severs the carotid areteries and the jugular veins, as well as the trachea. Get back. The bird will flap and get blood everywhere, and you can lose an eye to a well placed flap of the wings (thus the goggles). It is a good idea to use this method to kill rather than simply breaking its neck because the heart continues to beat and helps empty the body of blood that can taint the meat. If you believe this method causes too much pain and suffering for the bird, simply remove the entire head. The bird will be dead within seconds, however it will not bleed as well.

luv2fly

Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:45 pm

Watching the video and hearing that fingers on the chalk board voice is painful. Though why is it she can always work God and prayer into every recorded moment. We get it your religious, is she getting a dollar or something each time she shoves her beliefs down our throats?

SkyyKat

Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:46 pm

I can se the next headline

"PETA and Palin battle it out and it might be a long one. Neither one or the other can form a coherent sentence"

But really, nothing wrong with her going to a slaughter house, if the butcher was not so camera hungry and killing Turkeys during the interview I would have even given Palin kudos for not sounding like a complete ditz for once. Amazing what a lack of complicated questions can do for her Big grin

dxing

Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:05 pm

Quoting Mir (Reply 23):
And you can't have a level playing field when you're shooting defenseless things from a helicopter.

Ever try and shoot something from a moving helicopter with a gun that is not fixed on the helicopter? It's one of the things movies actually get right when you see them blasting away with no hits. The helicopter is moving, the wolf or whatever is moving, and the vibration from the helicopter is keeping you from holding the weapon steady. Firing a single shot or even semi automatic it takes a pretty good shot to hit the target.

Quoting Flynavy (Reply 24):
simply remove the entire head. The bird will be dead within seconds, however it will not bleed as well.

The way it's been done for centuries. Anyone who's ever done it this way knows just to chop and stand back to let the bird go. I don't know about it not bleeding as well because it's been my experience if you don't drop it quick enough or stand back quickly enough you're going to get a nice arterial spray of blood all over you.

Quoting Luv2fly (Reply 25):
Watching the video and hearing that fingers on the chalk board voice is painful.

Yet you seem to keep coming back for more at every chance. Is somone forcing you to watch or is it just some inner demon that makes you watch?

flynavy
Topic Author

Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:32 pm

This should go down in history as the defining moment of her flash-in-the-pan career. Not only the obvious hypocrisies of the whole thing (holding an interview at the slaughterhouse) but her cheery, awe-shucks speech in which she says so much, yet says absolutely nothing. The guy in the back doing the beheading - he keeps looking back as if to say, "...are you sure you want this in your shot?"

Can you imagine Palin doing a press conference on torture at Guantanamo? LOL!

This woman continues to prove that she is unfit for public office. Buh-bye Sarah!

dxing

Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:08 pm

Quoting Stlgph (Reply 18):
correct. must be a one man band outfit with a ditzoid.

What else would you expect from the local TV station? But aside from that you can hear several different reporters asking questions and thanking her for her time at the end of the interview.

Quoting Flynavy (Reply 28):
This should go down in history as the defining moment of her flash-in-the-pan career.

It won't be a flash in the pan as long as the media keeps seeking her out for her opnion and people keep posting it on YouTube.

Not only the obvious hypocrisies of the whole thing (holding an interview at the slaughterhouse) but her cheery, awe-shucks speech in which she says so much, yet says absolutely nothing.

Exactly what is hypocritical about holding and impomptu news conference at a slaughterhouse? At the end of the interview she says she's in charge of cooking the turkey. So in that regard she's where she needs to be to get a fresh one. I don't know what you were listening too, perhaps you were just to mezmorised by the guy processing the turkey in the background but I didn't hear anything that didn't make sense. Reigning in spending when income is down? Sounds sensible to me! A greater appreciation for what candidates running for national office have to go through? Thankful that her family is doing well and that her son is safe over in Iraq? Exactly what was nothing about any of that? I guess I'll take the "aw shucks" over the "I'll sound like I know what I'm doing" approach any day of the week.

The guy in the back doing the beheading

If you really do watch the video he is not beheading them since as you can clearly see, the bird has a head when it is brought out of the hopper. The machine is doing what you described above, cutting the birds throat but not severing the head.

Can you imagine Palin doing a press conference on torture at Guantanamo? LOL!

Just as easily as I can picture the President-elect holding a news conference saying he is releasing the remaining prisoners and that since their countries of origin have refused to take them back or have said they will execute them upon their arrival there, that he is granting them refugee status in this country.

This woman continues to prove that she is unfit for public office.

Sorry, I disagree. Anyone who says that holding spending down when you know revenues are going to fall off, saves money when times are fat for a rainy day instead of spending it as fast as they can, is smarter than many in Washington today IMO.

N867DA

Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:08 pm

Poor birds...RIP

People who live in diffrerent parts of the world are brought up with tolerances for different things. Obviously, the Alaskan in question is comfortable with watching blood and guts ooze from turkeys and moose.

Confuscius

Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:44 pm

Quoting N867DA (Reply 31):
Poor birds...RIP

That was a metaphor of the GOP on Nov. 4.

Falcon84

Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:58 pm

Quoting N867DA (Reply 31):
Obviously, the Alaskan in question is comfortable with watching blood and guts ooze from turkeys and moose.

And Democrats.  Big grin

Mir

Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:09 pm

Quoting DXing (Reply 30):
If you really do watch the video he is not beheading them since as you can clearly see, the bird has a head when it is brought out of the hopper. The machine is doing what you described above, cutting the birds throat but not severing the head.

Which, for what it's worth, is crueler to the birds than outright beheading.

-Mir

keesje

Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:23 pm

I'm just waiting for a video somewhere of her giving a knife to her kid to finish the job
after she shot a happy innocent animal just for fun, it's her right.

Nothing to hide, just the real Sara Palin.

The door is hitting her on her way out..

NIKV69

Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:25 pm

Quoting Flynavy (Reply 22):
Dog'on'it Nick, I though you would get what I was trying to tell you. I was referring to the overall SITUATION (when/where) this interview took place

Ohh Gotcha

Quoting SkyyKat (Reply 26):
PETA and Palin battle it out and it might be a long one. Neither one or the other can form a coherent sentence

What does PETA have to do with this? If the slaughterhouse is operating properly PETA doesn't have an argument.

This woman continues to prove that she is unfit for public office. Buh-bye Sarah!

Wouldn't write her off just yet Chris, 4 years from now might be quite interesting.

Falcon84

Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:37 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 37):
Wouldn't write her off just yet Chris, 4 years from now might be quite interesting.

Being the loser as the VPOTUS nominee on a ticket doesn't excatly propel you to new national heights, NIK. Ask Quayle and Edwards about that  Yeah sure

Plus, you only get one chance to make a first impression, and to most Americans, her first impression was a disaster.

She's not going anywhere. And if the GOP is dumb enough to make her the nominee, they'll get trounced.

Mir

Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:38 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 37):
What does PETA have to do with this? If the slaughterhouse is operating properly PETA doesn't have an argument.

Well, you know PETA - if it's a slaughterhouse, they'll find something about it that's wrong.

-Mir

comorin

Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:58 pm

Flynavy, thanks for posting the drollest video ever! I couldn't stop laughing...you can't make this stuff up...

rotfl 

NIKV69

Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:08 pm

Quoting Keesje (Reply 36):
after she shot a happy innocent animal just for fun

You need to get a little more info before you speak, she eats what she kills as do most people in Alaska. Also she supported hunting wolves to allow the moose and caribou population to imrprove. Nice try though.

Quoting Falcon84 (Reply 38):
you only get one chance to make a first impression, and to most Americans

Ahh here come the cliches

her first impression was a disaster.

Maybe to the people you associate with but to many others she wasn't

She's not going anywhere

Time will tell.

Falcon84

Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:16 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 41):
Maybe to the people you associate with but to many others she wasn't

NIK, read the numbers-about 60% didn't think she was qualfified for office. That is the first impression.

My "first impression" was the Charlie Gibson interview. Until that time, I kept an open mind about her. But watching her on that told me just about all I needed to know-that she was way out of her depth. The Katie Couric interview only cemented that view for a lot of people.

I don't know wh at you or the people you associate with see in her, or see what qualfifes her for POTUS. Maybe you can explain it.

AGM100

Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:50 pm

OH My god ! A politician speaking in something other than a non sterilized NBC set. Hey I used too cut the throat of chickens and put them in chutes just like those. It drains the blood out of the bird quickly so it stays out of the meat.

Oh man the girl just is not K street at all is she ! Awsome.

Quoting Falcon84 (Reply 42):
or see what qualfifes her for POTUS

She will never be President , but she sure has a cool story and is a tough lady . Not a lawyer wingtip type who knows it all .. just a regular person with drive.

johnboy

Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:41 pm

Best video i've seen in a long time!

Perky hockey mom with Starbucks in hand cheerfully discussing the brutalities of the campaign trail and ultimately thankful for the the health and happiness of her family.....

meanwhile ......  Wow!

mass carnage, blood and general skeeviness abounds in the background.

To hell with Tina Fey, Sarah Palin needs to join Saturday Night Live herself.

(and isn't that a Burberry scarf? I wanna see a receipt for that, Missy!)

Falcon84

Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:02 pm

Quoting AGM100 (Reply 43):
OH My god ! A politician speaking in something other than a non sterilized NBC set.

Stop blaming the media for everything, dude. That is getting so old so fast. Is that the best the right can do these days?

mt99

Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:04 pm

OH My god ! A politician speaking in something other than a non sterilized NBC set.

Her picture is front and center on Fox News. Damn that liberal media!

Confuscius

Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:07 pm

Not a lawyer wingtip type who knows it all .. just a regular person with drive.

...and a penchant for upscale department stores.

SkyyKat

Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:38 pm

Quoting AGM100 (Reply 35):
just a regular person with drive.

A regular joe with drive is not VP material. They dont have to be a lawyer, they have to understand the regular joe but they also need great knowledge about the world and they way the government works which Palin does not. They also need to be intelligent and she is not.

Now those are not the only qualities obviously, look at Cheney, super intelligent, also nuts as hell.

I still regret Ron Paul was so ignored by the media, he was the ONLY republican running which would have had the left wing voting for him. Well, he was obviously libertarian but the only Rep. that had a fighting chance against Obama, and I think he would have taken Obama by a long shot.

Obviously, the Republicans would have never allowed him in or else there would have been a MAJOR house cleaning, which I still think was better for them than a complete collapse and having to rebuild.

I donated $100 to Ron Pauls Campaign Big grin

[Edited 2008-11-21 12:39:38]

BN747

Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:36 pm

Quoting SkyyKat (Reply 40):
A regular joe with drive is not VP material. They dont have to be a lawyer, they have to understand the regular joe but they also need great knowledge about the world and they way the government works which Palin does not. They also need to be intelligent and she is not.

Amen!

Dipwad Palin was asked if she wanted to do the interview with the slaughter taking place in the background.....and she replies "No worries"...the few seconds of the clip...

http://breaktheterror.wordpress.com/...11/21/worlds-most-hilarious-video/

Although this isn't cattle/pigs being slaughtered...the bottomline here having the presence of mind about 'appearance'. All I can say is..'the more camera exposure, the better'.. Palin can't help but to continue confirming she's a 1st class idiot, Stevens may be a crook...but he knows when to smile for the camera and when to 'disappear'.

BN747

comorin

Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:52 pm

No shortage of turkeys in that video...

Dreadnought

Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:17 pm

Quoting N867DA (Reply 24):
People who live in diffrerent parts of the world are brought up with tolerances for different things. Obviously, the Alaskan in question is comfortable with watching blood and guts ooze from turkeys and moose.

Quoting Keesje (Reply 28):
I'm just waiting for a video somewhere of her giving a knife to her kid to finish the job
after she shot a happy innocent animal just for fun, it's her right.

Quoting BN747 (Reply 41):
Dipwad Palin was asked if she wanted to do the interview with the slaughter taking place in the background.....and she replies "No worries"...the few seconds of the clip...

Although this isn't cattle/pigs being slaughtered...the bottomline here having the presence of mind about 'appearance'.

Apparently you think our turkey and steaks grow on trees or something...

Quoting Falcon84 (Reply 34):
NIK, read the numbers-about 60% didn't think she was qualfified for office. That is the first impression.

Well, most of them are Obama supporter, and we know about their average knowledge...

From the Zogby poll of Obama voters:

Zogby Poll

512 Obama Voters 11/13/08-11/15/08 MOE +/- 4.4 points

97.1% High School Graduate or higher, 55% College Graduates

Results to 12 simple Multiple Choice Questions

57.4% could NOT correctly say which party controls congress (50/50 shot just by guessing)

81.8% could NOT correctly say Joe Biden quit a previous campaign because of plagiarism (25% chance by guessing)

82.6% could NOT correctly say that Barack Obama won his first election by getting opponents kicked off the ballot (25% chance by guessing)

88.4% could NOT correctly say that Obama said his policies would likely bankrupt the coal industry and make energy rates skyrocket (25% chance by guessing)

56.1% could NOT correctly say Obama started his political career at the home of two former members of the Weather Underground (25% chance by guessing).

And yet…..

Only 13.7% failed to identify Sarah Palin as the person on which their party spent $150,000 in clothes

Only 6.2% failed to identify Palin as the one with a pregnant teenage daughter

And 86.9 % thought that Palin said that she could see Russia from her “house,” even though that was Tina Fey who said that!!

Only 2.4% got at least 11 correct.

Only .5% got all of them correct. (And we “gave” one answer that was technically not Palin, but actually Tina Fey)

http://www.zogby.com/news/wf-dfs.pdf

What’s worse is that a majority of Obama voters failed to know even the most basic facts like which party controls congress.

Think we’re overstating the case? Watch the video. It’s priceless entertainment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8

If there was anything bad or negative, Obama voters immediately assumed it must be associated with Sarah Palin, even though it was not. 57 states??? Those interviewed didn’t know who Barney Frank or Harry Reid are.

So you will forgive me if I think that the statement "60% didn't think she was qualfified for office" doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot.

N867DA

Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:24 pm

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 43):
Apparently you think our turkey and steaks grow on trees or something...

Apparently some people know whre turkeys and steaks come from and choose to be vegetarian instead.

From the Zogby poll of Obama voters:

About that poll:

It has gotten criticism from the left, right and just about every point in between. Come to think of it, even John Zogby admits things weren't handled as well as they should have been handled.

http://blogs.wsj.com/numbersguy/zogb...sleading-poll-of-obama-voters-459/
http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2008/...ew-with-john-ziegler-on-zogby.html
(538 is quite liberal even if it won't admit it. WSJ is a Murdoch Paper. Neutral or right-wing, you choose)

Polling is a very imprecise thing and it's pretty much expected for the opposition to discredit results that go against their beliefs. Clearly, many people were turned away by Palin -- the Golden Daughter of the Conservative Movement turned out to be a flop. There are other choices who would have been much better. I thought people would respond to Palin quite differently. I thought she'd attract a lot of Clinton backers and hand the election to McCain. Then she opened her mouth and poof!

[Edited 2008-11-21 15:31:00]

RSWA330

Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:32 pm

Quoting SkyyKat (Reply 40):
They dont have to be a lawyer, they have to understand the regular joe but they also need great knowledge about the world and they way the government works which Palin does not.

She is the governor of Alaska. I think she knows a little bit about how government work. I think people forget what an accomplished woman she is.

Actually, the real dipwads are the ones on here griping that Palin held an interview someplace where Americans can actually see how we get our food. It is so ridiculous that people actually criticize her for this. This is how things work in the real world and people need to get over it. She probably said "no worries" because she didn't think people would make such a big deal about seeing how we get our food.

jm017

Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:39 pm

Okay...not Sarah's brightest move. But is it really a big deal? Poor thing, she cannot cut a break. Of course if the media would stop focusing on her none of this would matter....She didn't actually win the election, right?

So you will forgive me if I think that the statement "60% didn't think she was qualfified for office" doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot.

Well, the results from that much maligned poll pobably proves that most Obama supporters are NOT qualified to be president. But Sarah Palin has done an excellent job of reinforcing the impressions of the 60% who felt she wasn't qualified for the Oval Office.

[Edited 2008-11-21 15:57:39]

[Edited 2008-11-21 15:59:12]

RSWA330

Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:40 pm

Quoting N867DA (Reply 44):
About that poll:

It has gotten criticism from the left, right and just about every point in between.

Of course it would get criticism from the left. The liberals try to portray themselves as the party of progressive, educated thinkers. When the truth is revealed, they tend to get a little angry. The information the poll provided is valid. Even Zogsby stands by the results.

N867DA

Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:49 pm

Quoting RSWA330 (Reply 47):

Does that mean you're conceding every poll, whether it helps the right or left, is accurate if it is performed with standards similar to this one?

Zogby had more to say (from the WSJ article): "Zogby said he wouldn’t have approved the poll without including McCain supporters. “A more honest poll would have been conducted had we also focused on McCain people,” he said. He added that some of the questions weren’t worded fairly.

AGM100

Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:59 pm

Say all you want ... Sen Obama is in so far over his head he is hiring his opponent so that he can blame her when things go wrong. He will muttle though his terms and I know it will be OK , but he is not in anyway shape or form ready for this job.

Neither is Palin , she needed 4 years of VP to get up too speed.