Edward James Olmos and Michael Hogan. Even though the last episode was too much like a soap-opera, the chemistry between Adama and Tigh is evident. They're great actors and bring so much to the role.
|Quoting ZANL188 (Reply 122):|
Adama did not jump the rest of the fleet (less broken Galactica) or at least assume a defensive posture.
Adama seems to have given up. He has accepted the fact that the cylons are now part of everything - they are part of the fleet, he can see them everywhere on Galactica - even Galactica has become part cylon. Interesting that Baltar of all people convinces Adama that he is the last "human resistance" and gets weapons! Hmm..wonder how that will play out. Only 4 episodes to go, and a lot of unanswered questions:
1. Who or what is Kara? (maybe the next episode will answer this one)
2. Who or what is Head Six and why has she started appearing again?
I would not have called this episode, "Deadlock". I would have called it:
- Baltar gets Head 6 back
- Baltar heads up his nymph squad again
- Saul and Ellen do their wrinkly horizontal thing within the first 5 minutes of the show
- Anders returns back to his brain in the last moments of the show
- Ellen is out of her mind
- Adama will be at his head, spewing his guts if he continues drinking, if he hasn't already lost his head for giving Baltar guns
However, I did like the scene in which Roslin and Adama watch a 6 put photos of their kindred on the wall of the honoured dead. Awesome. Sets up some good drama.