Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

seb146
Topic Author

Jon And Kate

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:31 am

I have been noticing the front pages of the tabloids lately, being in the grocery store a lot, for some reason. Anyway, I have noticed a battle between Jon and Kate. Jon is doing this, Kate is upset about that blah, blah, blah... My questions are:

1. Who are Jon and Kate?
2. Why do they command so much attention in the tabloids?

If so many rags are talking about them, I just want to know who they are and why I should care this much.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

iairallie

RE: Jon And Kate

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:35 am

1.They have a reality tv show about them raising a set of twins and sextuplets.
2. No idea, why does anything in the tabloids get so much attention?
Enough about flying lets talk about me!

mt99

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:38 am

Quoting Seb146 (Thread starter):
Jon i

Is it me or my gaydar needs some tuning?
Step into my office, baby

UAL747

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:41 am

Quoting IAirAllie (Reply 1):

Needs tuning.
"Bangkok Tower, United 890 Heavy. Bangkok Tower, United 890 Heavy.....Okay, fine, we'll just turn 190 and Visual Our Way

seb146
Topic Author

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:47 am

Quoting IAirAllie (Reply 1):
1.They have a reality tv show about them raising a set of twins and sextuplets.

So, don't they cover all that stuff on the show? I mean, if they have a show, why do they need to be in my face at the check out as well? What ever happened to the Elvis sightings and the worlds fattest man marrying a dwarf woman because she saw the image of Florence Nightengale in his back fat tabloid headlines? Give me something to chuckle at, not attention whores.

Quoting Mt99 (Reply 2):

I was wondering that when I look at some of the pics of him. I guess mine needs some tuning, too.

ltbewr

Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:59 am

Apparently their marriage is going kaput, they are cheating on each other, they are getting rich from doing a TLC channel show. They also seem to be attention whores too willing to expoite their kids in a realtiy show. Great tabloid fodder.

N174UA

Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:10 am

Quoting Seb146 (Reply 4):
What ever happened to the Elvis sightings and the worlds fattest man marrying a dwarf woman because she saw the image of Florence Nightengale in his back fat tabloid headlines?

You forgot George W. Bush as batboy, and the recent revalation that Obama is gay.

I'm tired of Jon and Kate also...and Bradgelina and Jen, blah blah blah. Reminds me why I hardly turn on my TV...

asuflyer05

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:12 am

I wish they both had better hair. Their children are DOOOOOOOOMed!

kevi747

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:59 am

Quoting Seb146 (Thread starter):
My questions are:

1. Who are Jon and Kate?
2. Why do they command so much attention in the tabloids?

I've been wondering the same thing! I honestly can not fathom why they are getting so much attention right now. Apparently, from glancing at the trashy gossip mags I've found discarded on the aircraft, they:

1. Had a bunch of kids.
2. Got a reality TV show.

and

3. Now people think they are both cheating on each other.

But the real question is: Why would ANYONE sleep with that hideous man? He is the fugliest person on earth!  vomit 
"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." --Stephen Colbert

MCOflyer

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Quoting LTBEWR (Reply 5):
they are getting rich from doing a TLC channel show

How can one get rich from being reality TV show?

KH
Never be afraid to stand up for who you are.

dragon6172

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Quoting MCOflyer (Reply 9):

I suppose it depends on your definition of rich. They have had a number of seasons doing the show, so I suppose they made a good chunk of change. It is TLC's most popular show as I recall.
Phrogs Phorever

seb146
Topic Author

Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:26 pm

Quoting Kevi747 (Reply 8):
He is the fugliest person on earth!

I wouldn't go THAT far. He is not faint-away or drool uncontrollably georgeous, but I think he is good looking. Nothing to write home about but nothing to turn my nose up at, either.

Quoting N174UA (Reply 6):
I'm tired of Jon and Kate also...and Bradgelina and Jen, blah blah blah. Reminds me why I hardly turn on my TV...

The few shows I do watch do not seem to end up on the tabloids. Can't imagine why. My "usual" shows: Aqua Teens, Robot Chicken, Operation: Repo, and Jeopardy. I watch Desparate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters from time to time.

There was a time when Nick and Jessica were on the tabloids all the time, too. It took me a long time to figure out who they were. I had seen their one conversation about 'Chicken Of The Sea' and thought that is a stupid reason for being all over the tabloids all the time. Then, someone pointed out they are both singers. Though, I do not recall if they have done anything recently. But, at least they did something first before being splashed all over the tabs.

But, yes, I too, miss the days of the Brdgelina/Jen triangle. At least I know who they are. Still don't care as much...

[Edited 2009-06-09 07:42:51]

DocLightning

Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:37 pm

and the recent revalation that Obama is gay.

Oh yeah, THAT had me howling with laughter. If my gaydar goes "ping!" on some people, it goes "plonk." on Obama.
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

Tugger

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:30 pm

They are being paid between $20K and $40K per episode and they just filmed their 100th episode (they didn't get that much in the beginning though). Additionally they get a lot of comps and "product assistance" where companies give them stuff to use (and be seen on the show by millions of people). They average something like four million viewers per episode but the recent publicity and hub-bub about them drove their season premier to almost ten million.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey

AirframeAS

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:44 pm

I'm tired of Jon and Kate also...

I used to watch Jon & Kate Plus 8 a lot before their marriage went kaput. Now, this season is a total turn-off to me. Jon and Kate do their interviews on the couch separately now. It does not make the show fascinating for me anymore, I just stopped watching it.

Quoting Tugger (Reply 13):
...they just filmed their 100th episode (they didn't get that much in the beginning though)....

They did, yes. Jon and Kate did not speak to each other at all. It makes me wonder what the point is to the show is now. It's really sad. I think the show should be canceled or put on hiatus until Jon and Kate fix up their situation because this isn't helping anything. OR....they can just re-name it Jon Plus 4; Kate Plus 4.

Additionally they get a lot of comps and "product assistance" where companies give them stuff to use (and be seen on the show by millions of people).

I suspect they get much, much more than that. I think WN flies them for free.
A Safe Flight Begins With Quality Maintenance On The Ground.

kmh1956

Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:02 am

They're over-breeders with too many kids with a reality show that pays them too much money to ensure that their children are brought up in a completely dysfunctional household.

Do you need to watch it? No.
'Somebody tell me why I'm on my own if there's a soulmate for everyone' :Natasha Bedingfield

ual777

Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:09 am

Quoting Kmh1956 (Reply 15):
They're over-breeders with too many kids with a reality show that pays them too much money to ensure that their children are brought up in a completely dysfunctional household.

Jeez. Little harsh don't u think?

The first set was twins and I don't think they had plans to have 6 on the second round. Kate seems kind of bossy, but Jon seems like a pretty down to earth guy.
It is always darkest before the sun comes up.

PacNWjet

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:08 pm

They are being paid between $20K and $40K per episode and they just filmed their 100th episode (they didn't get that much in the beginning though).

Some news reports now say that the current rate is $50,000 per episode. Reports also indicate that TLC has ordered 40 additional episodes from the production company that produces the show. 40 X $50,000 = $2,000,000. Jon and Kate have said publicly that the show is "a business" and that the money will be used to pay for the kids' college education.

GQfluffy

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:38 pm

Quoting Ual777 (Reply 16):

Jeez. Little harsh don't u think?

Who's u?

And, to answer your question, no. Not harsh at all.
This isn't where I parked my car...

AirframeAS

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:39 pm

They're over-breeders with too many kids....

If you really watched the show, you'll find that your statement is incorrect. They came out with twins (Two girls) and wanted one more kid and came out with sextuplets. Now that is 8 kids. In their defense, that is out of their control. They did not over-breed. That isn't their fault.

Kate seems kind of bossy, but Jon seems like a pretty down to earth guy.

checkmark  I am now starting to dislike Kate solely because of that. She is a bit out of control and never really relaxes at times. Jon does pretty well with how things go and knows how to manage situations when Kate cannot.

AirframeAS

Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:48 am

Breaking News: TLC says Gosselin couple will announce a major decision on Monday's 'Jon & Kate Plus 8'

I predict that the show is going to cease. If I were Jon and Kate, I would stop doing the show.

Link here.....

http://www.kdvr.com/news/sns-ap-us-t...-kate-announcement,0,1313382.story

EA CO AS

Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:06 am

Quoting AirframeAS (Reply 19):
Kate seems kind of bossy, but Jon seems like a pretty down to earth guy.

I am now starting to dislike Kate solely because of that.

My wife watches this show and routinely says Kate's a total bitch to Jon. She even went as far as to say she can understand why he (supposedly) cheated on her.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

ual777

Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:07 am

Quoting GQfluffy (Reply 18):

Who's u?

And, to answer your question, no. Not harsh at all.

Its not their fault that she popped out 6 on her second pregnancy.....
It is always darkest before the sun comes up.

ltbewr

Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:09 pm

From the tabloid-rumor mills, they will most likely announce a legal separation and possibly confirm the filing of divorce papers. I do hope they also announce that no more new episodes will be done. I do wish that any future payments due as well as a lump sum payment of a million or more for ending the program would be put into trust until all the children reach 18 years of age. I also hope the Pennsylvania Dept. of Labor determines that the children are being illegally expoited in reality, and must get put into trust some of the monies already paid. The parents don't deserve any more money from the show and I don't see how the show can continue with the breaking up of the couple.
Of course, the end of new episodes or the end of the Gosslins' marriage may badly hurt the marketing and sale into syndication in the USA or outside the USA and the revenues from it. Still, most importantly, is that the children get their privacy back.

AirframeAS

Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Quoting LTBEWR (Reply 23):
Of course, the end of new episodes or the end of the Gosslins' marriage may badly hurt the marketing and sale into syndication in the USA or outside the USA and the revenues from it.

IMO, their marriage started going downhill after the 3rd season. Had the Gosslins not had a reality show, I doubt they would be in the predicament that they are in now.

GQfluffy

Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:13 am

Alot of "I" or "My" or "me". No "We" or "Our". It also said the legal proceedings began today for the dissolve...blah blah.

Way to profit on your kids' childhood, guys. I like how they renewed their vows under a year ago and in December they both were caught screwing around.

[Edited 2009-06-22 19:30:41]

D L X

Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:28 am

WHOA!!!! Didn't see that coming!

[/sarcasm]

Although, I was holding out just a glimmer of hope that the big bombshell would be "This show has destroyed our family, and so to prevent it from doing further damage, Kate and I have decided that it is in ours and our kids' best interest to end the show."

But no, they're going to take the money.

ronglimeng

Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:46 am

I surfed onto this program a few years ago and it held my interest for quite awhile.

I remember reading about how the Dionne Quintuplets were put on display for tourists in the 1930's and even by the standards of those times, the exploitation of the Dionne children was considered excessive and became subject to government intervention.

But here in the 21st century we had really really intrusive stuff on a family with multiple births. I couldn't figure how it was allowed to continue without some kind of child welfare agency getting involved.

Lately, the show has been all about product placement and promos for other celebrities such as earlier tonight - Emeril and the Orange County Motorcycle boys.

It may continue for awhile but I guess the end is in sight. Good.

scrubbsywg

Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:53 am

Quoting Ronglimeng (Reply 27):
I remember reading about how the Dionne Quintuplets were put on display for tourists in the 1930's and even by the standards of those times, the exploitation of the Dionne children was considered excessive and became subject to government intervention.

the difference from the Dionne case was that the dionne quints were put on display BY the government.

AirframeAS

Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:08 am

I'm glad they are getting a divorce. But I am disappointed that they are not ending the show. They are going to do filming separately, however. I don't know how that is going to work if Jon is getting a place in New York......

MCOflyer

Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Quoting AirframeAS (Reply 29):

I'm glad they are getting a divorce. But I am disappointed that they are not ending the show. They are going to do filming separately, however. I don't know how that is going to work if Jon is getting a place in New York......

They are making good money which will help feed the kids. However, Jon will need to pay child support and get a job. If you watched the show, the divorce proceddings began yesterday. Hopefully, the divorce will play out smooth and end on good terms rather than ending on bad terms where both are enemies.

I do believe Kate lied about Jon not talking to her about what she is doing. I believe Jon told her about her belittleing him and continued to do so to the point of driving him away into cheating. It is sad for those kids to go through all this. I hope the court decides what is best for them.

KH

OffshoreAir

Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:54 pm

I think I would be pretty messed up if I grew up on reality TV. I'm sure there is an extensive ethics discussion that could be had about this TV show. Even if the family was solid and Jon and Kate never had any issues, at the very least it has to mess with the kids' heads.

Can you imagine having all of your awkward childhood years and experiences on TV for everyone to see?

Its one giant ethical obscurity and grey area.
OffshoreAir

GQfluffy

Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:07 pm

Quoting MCOflyer (Reply 30):
I do believe Kate lied about Jon not talking to her about what she is doing. I believe Jon told her about her belittleing him and continued to do so to the point of driving him away into cheating.

Meh...neither are angels. They both had affairs.

Could Kate have drove Jon away from her? Oh I wouldn't doubt it, but to use "My wife is a conniving, controlling bitch." as an excuse to cheat is BS.

At the end of the day, they agreed to do the show for the money. Sure it helped them out when they practically had nothing to support their kids, but the last few years...they milked it for all it was worth. As I said before-

Quoting GQfluffy (Reply 25):
Way to profit on your kids' childhood, guys...

JBirdAV8r

Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Quoting D L X (Reply 26):
Although, I was holding out just a glimmer of hope that the big bombshell would be "This show has destroyed our family, and so to prevent it from doing further damage, Kate and I have decided that it is in ours and our kids' best interest to end the show."

But no, they're going to take the money.

checkmark 

I watched it for the first time a few weeks ago and I was shocked how petty, snarky, and childish those two were...and they seemed to genuinely hate each other. I know it's not "that easy" in reality, but I found myself just about screaming at the TV...looked like all they had to do to stop it would be to say a nice thing and apologize...but no, they just kept going. Those two are too immature to raise eight kids.
I got my head checked--by a jumbo jet

MCOflyer

Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Quoting GQfluffy (Reply 32):
Meh...neither are angels. They both had affairs.

Very true and rather than having an affair(s) they should have talked it out.

Could Kate have drove Jon away from her? Oh I wouldn't doubt it, but to use "My wife is a conniving, controlling bitch." as an excuse to cheat is BS.

Well two wrongs do not make a right. I do believe Kate is very controling and Jon should have realised it from the very get go, but both were young and still at an age where they wanted to have fun.

KH

AirframeAS

Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:30 pm

I disagree, there are men out there that cheat on their wives who are a controlling bitch to them. Its human nature. I almost do that to my ex-gf shortly before she dumped me (a good 9 months or so...) but I never crossed the line. It ended up that she crossed the line long before we broke up and before I ever knew about it.

But then again.....

Quoting MCOflyer (Reply 34):
Well two wrongs do not make a right.

checkmark  Ditto.

7324ever

Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:05 pm

and the recent revalation that Obama is gay.

checkmark  Finally tabloids say something I can believe  duck 

Its not nesccisery the show its self that makes them rich its the publicity they get paid. 7 straight covers on people magazine say one of them is wearing a Nike hat they get paid for that. Its just what they get paid after the fact from all the stuff they use.

No body should watch it period.
Anything the US and EU build the Russians do it better! i.e. TU-144 vs Concorde and TU-154 vs The 727...

7324ever

Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Anything the US and EU build the Russians do it better! i.e. TU-144 vs Concorde and TU-154 vs The 727...

vikkyvik

Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Quoting AirframeAS (Reply 35):
I disagree, there are men out there that cheat on their wives who are a controlling bitch to them. Its human nature. I almost do that to my ex-gf shortly before she dumped me (a good 9 months or so...) but I never crossed the line. It ended up that she crossed the line long before we broke up and before I ever knew about it.

It may be human nature, but it's still a fact that no one forces you to cheat. It's up to you to leave the relationship before you cheat.

At the end of the day, they agreed to do the show for the money. Sure it helped them out when they practically had nothing to support their kids, but the last few years...they milked it for all it was worth. As I said before-

Quoting GQfluffy (Reply 25):
Way to profit on your kids' childhood, guys...

At least (according to them) most of the profits from the show will go toward their children's college education. From that standpoint, I can't really blame them, given the ridiculous costs associated with college these days. 8 college educations is a daunting expense, to say the least.
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

GQfluffy

Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Yeah...I don't believe that one. How about all the cosmetic surgery she's gotten? Jon's hair implants? Their cars...that house...that property.

Hell, my folks said "Sure it's practically required these days for kids to go to college, but we can't pay for it."

Which I agree with. Kids should pay for their own schooling.

vikkyvik

Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Quoting GQfluffy (Reply 39):
Yeah...I don't believe that one. How about all the cosmetic surgery she's gotten? Jon's hair implants? Their cars...that house...that property.

Well, I said most, not all, profits. I don't know the percentages, nor do I really care.

Either way, it's all a huge unfortunate situation that they got themselves and their kids into. And at some point they'll have to extricate themselves from it...and it may not be easy.

Quoting GQfluffy (Reply 39):
Hell, my folks said "Sure it's practically required these days for kids to go to college, but we can't pay for it."

Which I agree with. Kids should pay for their own schooling.

While I applaud kids who do, I sure as hell am going to pay for as much of my kids' schooling as I can (assuming I have kids). If Jon and Kate want to pay for their kids' education, I surely wouldn't hold it against them.
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

swissy

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:36 am

I guess these 2 got more then they bargained for .... the kids will suffer from it.....the question is was it worth it???

Kate is Kate & Jon is Jon..... to fail a marriage you need 2 people  Smile have watched the show once a while, sure Kate is more than a hand full but hey after 10 years together he still has not figured it out how to take her ..... what now, things are getting though (relation ship side) and the solution is "oh just lets split" perhaps both should grow up and make it work as they are the foundation of the family..... almost peed my pants when they always referred back to the kids.... we just want the best for our kids, we just did it for the kids, we got the new house just for the kids......, still remember the old days when they were happy when people donated stuff and help them and yes the house was small..... so what, I choose a small happy house over a over sized miserable house Big grin

These two have quite the lifestyle now, they got nice toys, the $$$ to have a sweet life..... but they lost a family...... THEY WANT JUST THE BEST FOR THEIR KIDS..... all I can say HAHAHA

And Jon grow up you might not have wanted a life like that however suck it up you are a daddy now and with that come responsibilities, suck it up work with your wife and make it work like a true man  Cool they should quit blaming the paparazzi...... it is a package deal.

Cheerios,

ltbewr

Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:17 am

That TLC has put the show on 'hiatus' is a sign that they don't know what to do or may be getting pressure from viewers protesting or advertisers complaining. Sometimes 'hiatus' = the show is cancelled.
Everybody at TLC had to know what was going on as to Jon and Kate and it looks like they told them to play it down or it would hurt everybody on the money line. Clearly it hurts TLC's creditability to a major degree and may cause long-term damage to the channel. Looks like everybody made a deal with the Devil, and now the payment is due.

AirframeAS

Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:31 am

Quoting Vikkyvik (Reply 38):
It may be human nature, but it's still a fact that no one forces you to cheat.

I'm no psychologist but there are some real weird behavioral/feelings types that could cause a person cheat on their wife/husband. I am pretty sure a psychologist would agree with me.

Quoting Vikkyvik (Reply 38):
It's up to you to leave the relationship before you cheat.

Tell my ex-gf that.

Quoting Swissy (Reply 41):
I guess these 2 got more then they bargained for .... the kids will suffer from it.....the question is was it worth it???

The problem is, they had no idea what they were in store for.. nor did they know how to handle it properly.

swissy

Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:35 am

Quoting AirframeAS (Reply 43):
Quoting Swissy (Reply 41):

The problem is, they had no idea what they were in store for.. nor did they know how to handle it properly.

Could not agree more with you.... when I got married over 13 years ago I did not see what was in store for me.... lets just say the first 5-7 years were not that great  Wink, but what madders is we are still together have 3 kids, 2 dogs, 10 cats.......it was hard to get there on a daily basis, what they fail to see & understand, it is not all about the kids....what about them???

Cheerios,

hawaii12

Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Actually, Jon and Kate used fertility treatments for the sextuplets. Kate used in vitro fertilization, had 7 eggs planted. obviously, 6 of them took. with that info, it actually is their fault they have so many kids (note also, they used invitro for the twins as well).

my fiance was a huge opponet of the show from day one based on the fact that 1) the children are being exploited and worked beyond all child labor laws 2) Kate not only demanded freebies but if the freebies did not match, she would turn them down, mainly clothes for the kids. After the kids wore them once or twice, she sold them at consignment shops and kept the money 3) even after their fee per episode was raised to 10k plus, Kate still went to churches and asked for love offerings (a tool the family used in the beginning just to get by but continued to do so after all their financial needs were met) 4) Kate is a bitch 5) every trip they have gone on was free... the numerous trips to Utah, the suite at the Grand Wailea, etc and yet they continued to act as if they deserved everything 6) In the beginning, Kate's brother and sister in law were always around helping, babysit etc. TLC approached the sister in law, Aunt Jodi, and said she deserved some TLC cash because she was in ever episode. Upon hearing this, Kate said no one other than my family is getting paid. Kate then demanded that TLC hire nanny's, babysitters, etc... and Aunt Jodi has not been in an episode since 7) Kate is a bitch. I can go on but wont.

My fiance was actually such an opponent she struck up a friendship with Aunt Jodi. they now chat occasionally.

Lastly, going back to the 7 egg thing, I once made a joke to my lady that the 7th egg did produce a kid but he is a bit underdeveloped so the family keeps him in a cage near jon's exercise equipment in the basement and his name is Tito. My fiance posted that and it took off. A couple websites had to state that there is no Tito Gosselin and it was a bloggers imagination. If you google Tito Gosselin, i think a couple posts still come up. thats my claim to fame.

wow, the faince would be proud of me.

GQfluffy

Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Naturally, that's all hear-say...

However, it wouldn't surprise me if it's the truth.

LMP737

Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Quoting Hawaii12 (Reply 45):
My fiance was actually such an opponent she struck up a friendship with Aunt Jodi. they now chat occasionally.

She must watch the show a lot if she's that informed about it.
Never take financial advice from co-workers.

hawaii12

Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:06 pm

so i told the lady what i wrote and she said i was incorrect and wrote something she asked me to post.
it was regarding the in vitro fert and being planted with eggs. that was incorrect on my part.
below is the correction:

1. Kate and John got married when she was 24 and 22. Allegedly Kate immediately went to an OBGYN that told her she had PCOS. Kate used IUI to get pregnant. She was put on Clomid right away and after 3 months she was pregnant with her twins, they were born 13 months after their wedding.
-This is very fishy. First of all, fertility doctors do not allow couples to proceed with fertility drugs until at least a year of trying and usually there is an age requirement of at least 25 or in some cases 30 years old. Furthermore Kate does not have any the facial and body symptons of PCOS, most women who suffer from pcos are heavy and have lots of hair including peach fuzz on the face.
2. Kate wanted just "1" more when the twins were 3. She switched fertility doctors.
-Many people have speculated that her first doctor already told her she had twins and did not want to prescribe her the drugs. Many fertility doctors feel that getting pregnant with a child after giving birth to fertility drugs is much easier, and there's no need for medical science.
3. Kate's second Dr. prescribes her Clomid. Kate produces too many eggs in that cycle. She is hospitalized due to overstimulation. The Dr checks her into the hospital to monitor her ovaries which are in a lot of pain and to make sure she does not have sexual relations with Jon. He will not impregnate her because there is a high chance for high order multiples and his license could be taken away for recklessness. Miraculously Kate is pregnant 4 weeks later with 7 eggs.
-Everyone thinks Kate went home and had sex with Jon, and that's how she got pregnant.

vikkyvik

Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Quoting Hawaii12 (Reply 45):

Quoting Hawaii12 (Reply 48):

Wow.

Quoting LMP737 (Reply 47):
She must watch the show a lot if she's that informed about it.

Agreed.

Quoting AirframeAS (Reply 43):
I'm no psychologist but there are some real weird behavioral/feelings types that could cause a person cheat on their wife/husband. I am pretty sure a psychologist would agree with me.

OK, leaving aside folks with moderate mental conditions, it's still up to you to control your behaviors and feelings, and the resulting actions.

I'm a big proponent of being responsible for your own actions.