Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Kiwirob
Topic Author

Paris & Prince Michael Jackson

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Hmmm me thinks these kids might not be his, judging by the photo. They are supposed to be half black but they look pretty much all white to me. Anyone else have any thoughts about this.

Big version: Width: 500 Height: 659 File size: 51kb

AirframeAS

RE: Paris & Prince Michael Jackson

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Quoting KiwiRob (Thread starter):

Their mother, Debbie Rowe, is white.
A Safe Flight Begins With Quality Maintenance On The Ground.

Superfly

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Anyone else have any thoughts about this.

Maybe he played the role of a father in their lives.
Bring back the Concorde

Tugger

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:33 pm

If its not OK to comment on the Palin's children as they are not adults and not seeking the public life, is it fair to comment on these two kids? They have just lost their father. Let them be.

Tugg
I don’t know that I am unafraid to be myself, but it is hard to be somebody else. - W. Shatner
There are many kinds of sentences that we think state facts about the world but that are really just expressions of our attitudes. - F. Ramsey

Kiwirob
Topic Author

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Quoting AirframeAS (Reply 1):

All the mixed race people that I know have features from both races, Jacksons kids look a white as I do.

aero145

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:41 pm

As far as I know, MJ couldn’t reproduce, so their real father might very well be white.

A332

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Oh, there's absolutely no question he is not the biological father of those children...

However, he was their 'father'... in a parental sense.
Bad spellers of the world... UNTIE!

luckyone

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Quoting Tugger (Reply 3):
If its not OK to comment on the Palin's children as they are not adults and not seeking the public life, is it fair to comment on these two kids? They have just lost their father. Let them be.

Agreed! For all his cookiness, crazy antics, and self-destructive behaviour IMHO he did at least one thing right -- he kept his kids away from the limelight. Who better would know what can happen when you throw a young and impressionable child into the carniverous mass media machine than Michael Jackson himself?

tsaord

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Father/Mother is than just sperm and eggs. Those are his children, he has raised them from birth. They know him as their only father. They better not get screwed in this whole madness.

Hell most people all over the world still live by that archaic slavery rule that if one of the parents is black, no mater their culture, they are still black.
there are icons, then there are legends, then there is rick flair

AirframeAS

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 4):
All the mixed race people that I know have features from both races, Jacksons kids look a white as I do.

No one doubts you that for a minute.

Superfly

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:52 pm

They have just lost their father. Let them be.

Quoting A332 (Reply 6):
However, he was their 'father'... in a parental sense.

Quoting Luckyone (Reply 7):
For all his cookiness, crazy antics, and self-destructive behaviour IMHO he did at least one thing right -- he kept his kids away from the limelight. Who better would know what can happen when you throw a young and impressionable child into the carniverous mass media machine than Michael Jackson himself?

Quoting Tsaord (Reply 8):
Those are his children, he has raised them from birth. They know him as their only father.

checkmark 

Not really sure whats the point of this thread.
Bring back the Concorde

SOBHI51

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:51 pm

The few words that HIS daughter said at his memorial service should be an ample answer to all rumors.
I am against any terrorist acts committed under the name of Islam

LTU932

Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Hmmm me thinks these kids might not be his, judging by the photo. They are supposed to be half black but they look pretty much all white to me. Anyone else have any thoughts about this.

I've been wondering about the exact same thing. I still have my doubts about whether they are indeed his kids or not, unless through some twist of genetics, Jackson and Rowe are indeed their parents, only that they took only the skin colour of the mother, and not from both. If I remember correctly from the genetics part of biology class in school, sometimes a kid can take over a trait from only one of the parents.
Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question is an answer. - Ferengi Rule of Acquisition 208

kmh1956

Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:02 am

Amen...besides, whose business is it anyway?
'Somebody tell me why I'm on my own if there's a soulmate for everyone' :Natasha Bedingfield

SOBHI51

Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:16 am

Quoting Kmh1956 (Reply 13):
Amen...besides, whose business is it anyway?

Some people have no respect for the dead. The children should be protected till they can defend themselves.
I am against any terrorist acts committed under the name of Islam

captaink

Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:52 am

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 12):
If I remember correctly from the genetics part of biology class in school, sometimes a kid can take over a trait from only one of the parents.

I am black, and I have family that are mixed due to marrying people of various races. Let me tell you it is a crazy thing this genetics.

I have cousins of the same mother and father and check this..

Father - Indian. Black
Mother - Mixed with White and black.
Child 1 - Dark Skinned, straight black hair
Child 2 - Fair Skinned, curly black hair
Child 3 - Dark Skinned, not so straight, nor curly black hair
Child 4 - Fair Skinned, straight black hair.

Another case

Father - White
Mother - Black
All 5 children very fair skinned
2 with straight - brown hair (they look white honestly)
3 with curly black hair (they look mixed, in the true sense of the word)

And the list goes on. sometimes the kids come out quite browned skinned as is the case with President Obama.

It all depends on the gene combination, which can be quite the party.

Having said that, it would be interesting to know if these kids are biologically his, as they all do look rather white. Nevertheless, from the emotional side of things there is no doubt.

P.S. I am black, but my family line has all sorts of races in it, and now some strange phenotypes are showing, dark skin, grey eyes, black looking but with straightish hair, or lighter skin.
Look Up

Dreadnought

Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:44 am

Agreed.

Quoting AirframeAS (Reply 1):

Yes, but there are certain traits that are quite dominant if the father was as black as Jackson was (at least genetically). They are not genetically his kids.

However, he was married to their mother, and by any legal standard, he was their father. Case closed, IMHO.
Democrats haven't been this angry since we took away their slaves.

AirframeAS

Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:53 am

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 16):
They are not genetically his kids.

Source??

Yes, but there are certain traits that are quite dominant if the father was as black as Jackson was (at least genetically).

And it goes the other way around too.

Case closed

I don't think so, until you provide a solid and valid source. Starr or the National Enquirer do not count as such.....

Dreadnought

Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:29 am

Quoting AirframeAS (Reply 17):
Source??

Just my opinion.

And it goes the other way around too.

Some black traits are dominant and visible, like facial features and hair.I have never seen a kid with such supposed ancestry with features like these.

I don't think so, until you provide a solid and valid source. Starr or the National Enquirer do not count as such.....

You misunderstood me. I meant to say, 'case closed, for all legal purposes he was the father'.
Democrats haven't been this angry since we took away their slaves.

atrude777

Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:56 am

I believe it was quite known that Debbie was the biological mother, and the sperm came from another white male that was not confirmed.

My sources are simply off CNN from what I have heard. For as long as I know/remember I had always known the kids were not biologically his.

My mother confirmed she heard this and always knew it to be this way once it came out MJ was getting kids.

Alex
Good things come to those who wait, better things come to those who go AFTER it!

L-188

Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:58 am

Quoting Atrude777 (Reply 19):
I believe it was quite known that Debbie was the biological mother, and the sperm came from another white male that was not confirmed

Are we sure they wheren't donated eggs also.

California has some pretty strict serrogate parenting laws, so Debbie may not actually have a claim.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

AirframeAS

Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:31 am

Quoting Dreadnought (Reply 18):
Just my opinion.

Then you shouldn't base your opinion as fact, sir.

I have never seen a kid with such supposed ancestry with features like these.

I have. Mariah Carey.

'case closed, for all legal purposes he was the father'.

Nice try. You still have not provided a solid and valid source. Sorry.

Quoting L-188 (Reply 20):
Debbie may not actually have a claim.

I don't think she does. I think MJ knew that and that is why he kept her off his Will.

Kiwirob
Topic Author

Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:44 am

Quoting AirframeAS (Reply 21):
I have. Mariah Carey.

She doesn't have blue eyes, that for me is the clincher, Paris has blue eyes.

sudden

Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:59 am

First of all I don't see the point of this thread, but I will still make a few comments as I should know very well how this works. My kids are mix.

Anyone else have any thoughts about this.

Have you met them in person? If not, you should not go on what you see on TV/tabloids.
My daughter is lighter then my son, although both have the same mother. So it doesn't state anything that his kids are not as dark as you want them to be.

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 4):
Jacksons kids look a white as I do.

Read above.

Quoting SOBHI51 (Reply 11):
The few words that HIS daughter said at his memorial service should be an ample answer to all rumors.

That part was very heavy! And it doesn't matter if they are for example adopted, they know him as their father, and hearing his daughter yesterday, I have no doubt he was a good father as well.

Aim for the sky!
Sudden
When in doubt, flat out!

Klaus

Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:52 am

I have never seen a kid with such supposed ancestry with features like these.

Correction: You have never recognized someone looking like that having a black parent because you just assumed their parents where both caucasian.

NorthstarBoy

Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:59 am

My suspicion is that Rowe was nothing more than a surrogate. Donated sperm, donated eggs. I mean what mother would be willing to "sell" her kids to anyone? And that's basically what she did, she "sold" the kids to Michael, as in she accepted money in return for agreeing to terminate her parental rights. If she were truly their biological mother and she cared about them at all, she'd have fought tooth and nail to have her rights preserved and no amount of money in the world could have bought her off. Furthermore, does anyone else find it interesting that she came forward to get her rights reinstated at around the same time that Michael was up on abuse charges? Coincidence?

From a practical point of view, he was their father, Rowe even admitted that Michael was the one who did everything in regards to their upbringing, including changing the diapers.

Unfortunately for the kids, it'll all get sorted out in court, most likely behind closed doors. I also would not put it past Michael's lawyers to offer her a large amount of cash in return for a promise to go away.

I think in the end, the kids will grow up with their grandmother, Michael's mother, surrounded by loving aunts, uncles and cousins with hopefully limited to no contact with Joe, and in the end, that's all that really matters, that they grow up in a supportive, loving environment.
Yes, I'd like to see airbus go under so Boeing can have their customers!

PanHAM

Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:29 am

The family should not have dragged the kids on stage. Now they did that, they have to take the responsibilty. These pictures should not exist and if, the faces should be made unrecognizable.

But the Jackson family seems to be so publicity prone and their brains are only $$$ fixed.

I did not actually want to, but I watched the funeral show in full last night, one for the music and two for the speeches. That was more than a funeral, that was a canonization. It may be cynical, but death was the best thing that could have happened, not only to MJ but the family and whoever else will be making tons of money out of it in decades to come.
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

Superfly

Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:46 am

Quoting PanHAM (Reply 26):
The family should not have dragged the kids on stage. Now they did that, they have to take the responsibilty. These pictures should not exist and if, the faces should be made unrecognizable.

Oh and pretend his kids never existed.
Brilliant,...........NOT!  Yeah sure
Bring back the Concorde

PanHAM

Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:07 pm

Quoting Superfly (Reply 27):
Oh and pretend his kids never existed.
Brilliant,...........NOT!

I think you did not get the point I made. Of course the kids exist, but they have a right to their own personality, they are not owned by the Jackson family. Grandma Jackson may have custody over them, if that is so, it is her liability to shield them from the public.

There is no public interest into the kids whatsoever, but that seems not to be understood.

It is normal that on pictures of celebrities with their kids, the kids faces are made unrecognizable. The public may have an interest in their üparents and the parents need the publicity, not the kids.
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

Superfly

Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Quoting PanHAM (Reply 28):
I think you did not get the point I made.

Not sure if there was a point to be made.
The Jackson family allowed his daughter to speak at her dad's funeral. Why do you have a problem with that?
They don't need to take any "responsibility" for their family member's sorrow for loss of a parent.
Bring back the Concorde

PanHAM

Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:12 pm

Quoting Superfly (Reply 29):
The Jackson family allowed his daughter to speak at her dad's funeral. Why do you have a problem with that?

I don't have "a problem", I have an opinion and I voice my opinion here, that is why a forum exists.

I said that the Jackson family dragged the kids on the stage. The kids are too young to have an opnion of their own about that. They can nmake a decision by their own whether they want to be on stage or not once they turn 18 and become adults. The kids belong neither to the public nor to the Jackson family, they have their own personalities and that has to be respected.

But then again, the old Jackson dragged his kids on stage as soon as they could walk and marketed them, so what can we expect? The result was buried yesterday.
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

OffshoreAir

Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:24 pm

Quoting PanHAM (Reply 30):
I don't have "a problem", I have an opinion and I voice my opinion here, that is why a forum exists.

checkmark 

Quoting PanHAM (Reply 30):
The kids are too young to have an opnion of their own about that.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean here. Are the kids at an age that has not allowed the necessary growth and experience for them to be able to voice their own opinions and feelings? That really makes them out to sounds like property.
OffshoreAir

PanHAM

Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:35 pm

Quoting OffshoreAir (Reply 31):
I'm not sure I understand what you mean here. Are the kids at an age that has not allowed the necessary

...the kids are too young to understand what it means to be in the limelight......

MJ lost his childhood and became the weirdo , the freak he was. A responsible family would shield the children from the public and from the media.

But OK, some people never learn.
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

OffshoreAir

Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Quoting PanHAM (Reply 32):
...the kids are too young to understand what it means to be in the limelight.....

Right - I agree with your opinion there. Just wasn't clear  Smile
OffshoreAir

sudden

Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:31 pm

Quoting OffshoreAir (Reply 33):
Quoting PanHAM (Reply 32):
...the kids are too young to understand what it means to be in the limelight.....

Right - I agree with your opinion there. Just wasn't clear

Being part of the Jackson family, I for one think they are very aware of what it means to be in the limelight.
They also followed their dad around, so they have seen it up close.

Just a question,
Who was the lady in the black hat that didn't really want to show her face?

Aim for the sky!
Sudden
When in doubt, flat out!

Stretch 8

Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:39 pm

Which one did he dangle over the Berlin hotel balcony?
Maggs swings, it's a drive deep to left! The Tigers are going to the World Series!!!

A332

Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:47 pm

Quoting Stretch 8 (Reply 35):
Which one did he dangle over the Berlin hotel balcony?

That was the youngest child, Prince Michael II, aka 'Blanket'. He's 7 years old now.
Bad spellers of the world... UNTIE!

PanHAM

Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:57 pm

Quoting Sudden (Reply 34):

Being part of the Jackson family, I for

I see, you are the Swedish branch of the Jackson family.

Well, I still say they are too young to understand that. Responsible celebrities shield their kids from publicit and that is the right way to do it. Kids have a right to have a childhood.
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

sudden

Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Quoting PanHAM (Reply 37):
I see, you are the Swedish branch of the Jackson family

Hm, didn't know about that one, so thank you!?  scratchchin 

Aim for the sky!
Sudden
When in doubt, flat out!

Wolverine

Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:22 pm

Even if he was not the biological father (what I believe), he must have been a good dad to them. Otherwise his daughter wouldn't have broken down that way she did. (I just saw a picture in the news, didn't watch the ceremony)
He was a weirdo , indeed, and I didn't like him much, but I think, he wanted to give them kids, what he never had. This is just my opinion.

So, I hope, they're gonna shield this kids from the media and what ever. Let them live their lifes, as they want, bad enough, they lost their father at such a young age.
Face your fears, live your dreams! (No Fear)

AirframeAS

Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:57 pm

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 22):
She doesn't have blue eyes

So? I don't think that has anything do with genetics.

Who was the lady in the black hat that didn't really want to show her face?

I believe that was LaToya Jackson.

Kiwirob
Topic Author

Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Quoting AirframeAS (Reply 40):
So? I don't think that has anything do with genetics.

I'm pretty sure it does, have you ever seen a black person with blue eyes?

PanHAM

Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Quoting Sudden (Reply 38):
Hm, didn't know about that one, so thank you!?

well, you said it yourself.....  Wink
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

luckyone

Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:14 pm

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 41):

Last time I looked at a picture of Joseph Jackson (aka, Michael Jackson's father) his eyes were almost as blue as mine and I'm stereotypically Swedish...

Newflash, blacks can carry recessive eye color genes, especially considering very few people are 100% black...unless they JUST got here from Africa.

Debbie Rowe also has blue eyes from what I can tell, so that right there easily disproves your theory.

However, I'm not saying that these are Jackson's biological children. But who really cares?? Apparently they think of him as their father, and a father is a LOT more than a sperm...

sudden

Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:51 pm

Quoting Luckyone (Reply 43):
However, I'm not saying that these are Jackson's biological children. But who really cares?? Apparently they think of him as their father, and a father is a LOT more than a sperm...

And that basically sums it up right there! Well put Luckyone.

Aim for the sky!
Sudden
When in doubt, flat out!

kmh1956

Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:51 am

Quoting Sudden (Reply 44):
Quoting Luckyone (Reply 43):

And that basically sums it up right there! Well put Luckyone.

Aim for the sky!

Agreed. Biology makes a sperm donor. Love makes a daddy. Michael Jackson was their daddy; who the hell cares who donated sperm?
'Somebody tell me why I'm on my own if there's a soulmate for everyone' :Natasha Bedingfield

sudden

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:24 am

Hmmm me thinks these kids might not be his, judging by the photo

This whole thread makes no sense at all. Apparently you have no clue how this all works with kids that are mixed, which I find a bit annoying really.
Looks more like you wanted to cause the same commotion that we can expect from media.

And no,
I'm not a MJ hardcore fan! He sure knew how to make music and dance, but leave his kids out of it for crying out loud. I will push it as far as saying that you are violating their privacy!
Give them the peace they need and deserve.

Aim for the sky!
Sudden

[Edited 2009-07-09 01:39:15]
When in doubt, flat out!

OffshoreAir

Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:00 am

I'm wondering what kind of father sucks down so many drugs in such large quantities that it kills him leaving his kids who apparently love him very much without a father.
OffshoreAir

sudden

Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 am

Quoting PanHAM (Reply 37):

Being part of the Jackson family, I for

I see, you are the Swedish branch of the Jackson family.

Darn! Now first I see what you mean! It does indeed look like I wrote it like that.
Man, I'm "bad".

Aim for the sky!
Sudden
When in doubt, flat out!

iairallie

Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:57 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 29):
They don't need to take any "responsibility" for their family member's sorrow for loss of a parent.

There is a difference between a mega-memorial service for the fans and the private family funeral. If they were my kids they would have been at the family funeral/memorial only. Rather than put them on dispay for the fans.

Quoting KiwiRob (Reply 41):

Yes
Enough about flying lets talk about me!