Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

7324ever
Topic Author

Annoying Scum Of Society...

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:26 pm

What are some of the annoying scum of society that you have seen or can be found unique to your country?
Anything the US and EU build the Russians do it better! i.e. TU-144 vs Concorde and TU-154 vs The 727...

2H4

RE: Annoying Scum Of Society...

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Health insurance companies. I find myself avoiding any nonemergency medical treatment simply because I don't trust any one of them.

Your doctor can say something's covered, the administrators at the front desk can say something's covered, your insurance company's paperwork can say something's covered, but I'm learning that hidden technicalities and unspoken assumptions can trump them all.

In the end, they'll bill you for everything they possibly can (including things that should be covered), so you have to talk to treat every person involved with total suspicion. You have to document phone calls as well as the details of every in-person conversation. You have to police them like they're spoiled children trying to get away with something (which they often are), and this can very quickly turn into a part-time job in and of itself.

2H4
Intentionally Left Blank

Fly2HMO

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:50 pm

(puts flamesuit on)

Rednecks, hillbillies, blue-collars, cowboys, cowgirls, spiritual people, psychics, politicians, hermits, hardcore hippies, crackheads, meth addicts, some cops on a power trip, wiggas, people who drive under the speed limit, people who insist on driving like old ladies in the left lane thereby making me have to pass on the right, people blocking all lanes, stupid blondes, man-eaters, valley girls, cougars, wenches, sorority skanks, fraternity douchebags, girls obsessed with chihuahuas, tree-huggers, vegans, uber left wing/uber right wing people, prudes, politically correct people, nosy people, child molesters, skinheads, unionists, animal lovers, PETA worshipers, Greenpeace members, ministries, fat people that blame their condition on everything but their own lack of self control, people who shove their idiotic political/religious/environmental views my way, bible thumpers, Jehova's witnesses, couch potatoes, people that live in front of their TV, people that tell me "may god have mercy on your soul", rappers, thugs, hybrid drivers, big 'ole truck drivers, money pinchers, thrifty people, people that think Applebee's, Denny's, Olive Garden and other crap restaurants are good, people that swear to buy American when it comes to cars, global warming advocates, people that ask me whether I speak "Mexican" or if I "drive" planes, people that swear by the "I" products (Iphone, Imac, Icrap)...

Oh wow, I got too many, still missing a lot though. I'll think of more to add later. 
[Edited 2009-07-14 14:07:20]

[Edited 2009-07-14 14:08:27]

[Edited 2009-07-14 14:10:01]

[Edited 2009-07-14 14:10:54]

[Edited 2009-07-14 14:13:56]

alberchico

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Well I know from travels to Spain that the Gypsies are hated there with a passion and many Spaniards if given the chance would gladly throw all of them out of the country. This is what I've ascertained by having some conversations with them during travels to Barcelona and Madrid.
short summary of every jewish holiday: they tried to kill us ,we won , lets eat !

Dreadnought

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Quoting 7324ever (Thread starter):
What are some of the annoying scum of society that you have seen or can be found unique to your country?

We send them all to Washington D.C.
Democrats haven't been this angry since we took away their slaves.

steeler83

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Quoting FLY2HMO (Reply 2):
people who drive under the speed limit, people who insist on driving like old ladies in the left lane thereby making me have to pass on the right

Don't forget about driving with the left blinker on

hillbillies, hermits, hardcore hippies, crackheads, meth addicts

All those guys have a serious problem...

people that swear by the "I" products (Iphone, Imac, Icrap)...

Icrap?!! PRICELESS!!

How about those self-righteous I'm-holier-that-thou nut jobs?

People who feel like they can treat you like dirt. People who are part of the team, but are not team players. People who ask something for nothing, just to name a few...
Do not bring stranger girt into your room. The stranger girt is dangerous, it will hurt your life.

vikkyvik

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:15 pm

FLY2HMO

Signed,

Certain Women

duck 

I kid, I kid..... Wink
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

Fly2HMO

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:17 pm

Quoting Vikkyvik (Reply 6):
Certain Women

Signed,
IAirAllie,KMH1956, and last but not least...

Vikkyvik    

[Edited 2009-07-14 14:22:24]

7324ever
Topic Author

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:29 pm

Rednecks, hillbillies, blue-collars, cowboys, cowgirls, spiritual people, psychics, politicians, hermits, hardcore hippies, crackheads, meth addicts, some cops on a power trip, wiggas, people who drive under the speed limit, people who insist on driving like old ladies in the left lane thereby making me have to pass on the right, people blocking all lanes, stupid blondes, man-eaters, valley girls, cougars, wenches, sorority skanks, fraternity douchebags, girls obsessed with chihuahuas, tree-huggers, vegans, uber left wing/uber right wing people, prudes, politically correct people, nosy people, child molesters, skinheads, unionists, animal lovers, PETA worshipers, Greenpeace members, ministries, fat people that blame their condition on everything but their own lack of self control, people who shove their idiotic political/religious/environmental views my way, bible thumpers, Jehova's witnesses, couch potatoes, people that live in front of their TV, people that tell me "may god have mercy on your soul", rappers, thugs, hybrid drivers, big 'ole truck drivers, money pinchers, thrifty people, people that think Applebee's, Denny's, Olive Garden and other crap restaurants are good, people that swear to buy American when it comes to cars, global warming advocates, people that ask me whether I speak "Mexican" or if I "drive" planes, people that swear by the "I" products (Iphone, Imac, Icrap)...

Oh wow, I got too many, still missing a lot though. I'll think of more to add later.

rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl 

I can't stand ultra liberals who think the world could be saved bu not eating meat, driving cars that scream "I want it up the ass" *Hybrids*, we should not eat trans fats, I can keep going but I should stop for the sake of a flame war... (People who think we should stop flying planes because they are nothing but useless scores of pollution)

And that basically describes people from the south who are still butt hurt over the civil war, douche bags from San Fransisco who are in the hippie/PETA movement who claim that meat causes civil war and rape in africa when they listen to there 400 dollar iPods but bitch were using the earths recorses. And blax/Hispanics who live in the ghetto...

Oh and an Odd ball one but it does exhaust: People who still think we should live live "Leave it to beaver" and like its 1957...

Quoting Steeler83 (Reply 5):
How about those self-righteous I'm-holier-that-thou nut jobs?

People who feel like they can treat you like dirt. People who are part of the team, but are not team players. People who ask something for nothing, just to name a few...

Bible thumpers who want religion in school and Government moochers...

Quoting Vikkyvik (Reply 6):

FLY2HMO

Signed,

Certain Women

There is a word for those certiant women there called Feminists  duck 
Anything the US and EU build the Russians do it better! i.e. TU-144 vs Concorde and TU-154 vs The 727...

Fly2HMO

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 8):
There is a word for those certiant women there called Feminists

Ah yes, how did I forget them. They're amongst the most annoying.

aircatalonia

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:41 pm

Quoting Alberchico (Reply 3):
Well I know from travels to Spain that the Gypsies are hated there with a passion and many Spaniards if given the chance would gladly throw all of them out of the country. This is what I've ascertained by having some conversations with them during travels to Barcelona and Madrid.

Well that's probably common to all the euro-mediterranean countries. Romanian gypsies have emigrated to these countries for several decades now and many (if not most of them) live off small crimes like stealing from shops and pick-pocketing. It's not that they are terribly dangerous or violent, plus they are usually very easy to spot for the locals, but I have never seen a Romanian gypsie working legally anywhere in Spain or any other southern European country for that matter. Italy has recently strengthened their laws, but, in Spain, the law is so soft that some of them have been arrested literally hundreds of times and they have never spent a single day in prison, let alone being deported to their country. Rather than "hate", I would say the word is "annoyment" and "frustration" at the inoperativity of the government.

And the same applies to the inability of the government to control any kind of immigration (regardless of their behaviour in the country). The social system has become staturated with the 10-year wave of South American immigrants. If you don't have the money to enlarge the system, you just can't take anyone else. I don't care how profitable they are for the employers. At least that is my point of view, which doesn't seem to match that of any of the goverments this country has seen for the past decade or so.

[Edited 2009-07-14 14:53:11]

A332

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:44 pm

annoying scum of society

We call 'em "Dippers" up here in Canada... the ultra left, the NDP... two big thumbs down to them.

Really, any person/group of people who have nothing else to do but stick their noses where they don't belong and push their whacko agendas are the 'annoying scum of society' to me.

Don't tell me how to live my life... and I won't tell you to go f*ck yourself...

Simple, yes?
Bad spellers of the world... UNTIE!

LTU932

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:52 pm

Annoying Scum Of Society...

In Costa Rica: Government officials, the Red Cross administrators who had the bright idea to send an ambulance with just the driver in them when my father had the seizure, people who make joyrides on the street but then piss in their pants when they can legally race on the La Guacima racetrack near Alajuela, young people who spend their time mugging people and then go unpunished, traffic police

In Germany: Bullies from other schools who roam a different school, Neonazis, people who lean radically to the left, communists, most people who are members of the SPD and supported Andrea Ypsilanti's plan to break her electoral promise, treehuggers and bunnylovers (aka the people who protest against the waste transport to Gorleben and who are in the Green party)
Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question is an answer. - Ferengi Rule of Acquisition 208

Springbok747

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:55 pm

cowgirls

Hey nothing wrong with some cowgirls Big grin

blue-collars, cowboys

checkmark 

spiritual people, psychics, politicians, hermits, hardcore hippies, crackheads, meth addicts, some cops on a power trip, wiggas, people who drive under the speed limit

I friggin HATE psychics, spiritual people and all this 'new age' crap. All they do is exploit weak people by giving them false hope. We even have an annual 'psychic expo' here..what a waste of money! Whatever happened to real science and reason?

people blocking all lanes, stupid blondes, man-eaters, valley girls, cougars, wenches, sorority skanks, fraternity douchebags, girls obsessed with chihuahuas, tree-huggers, vegans, uber left wing/uber right wing people, prudes, politically correct people, nosy people, child molesters, skinheads, unionists, animal lovers, PETA worshipers, Greenpeace members, ministries, fat people that blame their condition on everything but their own lack of self control, people who shove their idiotic political/religious/environmental views my way, bible thumpers, Jehova's witnesses

people that tell me "may god have mercy on your soul

hugs, hybrid drivers, big 'ole truck drivers, money pinchers, thrifty people, people that think Applebee's, Denny's, Olive Garden and other crap restaurants are good,

global warming advocates

I" products (Iphone, Imac, Icrap)...

Yeah you pretty much covered everything there.
GOOD post!
אני תומך בישראל

AirframeAS

Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:01 pm

All of the above..... adding: people who lie, people who cheat, people who insist on getting a mac (which isn't for everyone), feminists, government people with surveys who show up at my door.....
A Safe Flight Begins With Quality Maintenance On The Ground.

7324ever
Topic Author

Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:16 pm

Quoting Aircatalonia (Reply 10):

Well that's probably common to all the euro-mediterranean countries. Romanian gypsies have emigrated to these countries for several decades now and many (if not most of them) live off small crimes like stealing from shops and pick-pocketing. It's not that they are terribly dangerous or violent, plus they are usually very easy to spot for the locals, but I have never seen a Romanian gypsie working legally anywhere in Spain or any other southern European country for that matter. Italy has recently strengthened their laws, but, in Spain, the law is so soft that some of them have been arrested literally hundreds of times and they have never spent a single day in prison, let alone being deported to their country. Rather than "hate", I would say the word is "annoyment" and "frustration" at the inoperativity of the government.

And the same applies to the inability of the government to control any kind of immigration (regardless of their behaviour in the country). The social system has become staturated with the 10-year wave of South American immigrants. If you don't have the money to enlarge the system, you just can't take anyone else. I don't care how profitable they are for the employers. At least that is my point of view, which doesn't seem to match that of any of the goverments this country has seen for the past decade or so.

Gypsys are a BIG problem all over Europe especially in the Balkans...

Quoting A332 (Reply 11):
We call 'em "Dippers" up here in Canada... the ultra left, the NDP... two big thumbs down to them.

Really, any person/group of people who have nothing else to do but stick their noses where they don't belong and push their whacko agendas are the 'annoying scum of society' to me.

Don't tell me how to live my life... and I won't tell you to go f*ck yourself...

Simple, yes?

Dippers sound like Jehovah-Witnesses just their religious not political.

Do you think I can steal that line for my signature ill quote you on it but it is amazing!

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 12):

In Costa Rica: Government officials, the Red Cross administrators who had the bright idea to send an ambulance with just the driver in them when my father had the seizure, people who make joyrides on the street but then piss in their pants when they can legally race on the La Guacima racetrack near Alajuela, young people who spend their time mugging people and then go unpunished, traffic police

In Germany: Bullies from other schools who roam a different school, Neonazis, people who lean radically to the left, communists, most people who are members of the SPD and supported Andrea Ypsilanti's plan to break her electoral promise, treehuggers and bunnylovers (aka the people who protest against the waste transport to Gorleben and who are in the Green party)

Costa Rica though I may not know alot about it I do know it is a country that is still recovering from the political shaking of central/south American communism revolutions and I agree with you 100%

In Germany, People need to drop the whole Neo-Nazi ethnic cleansing crap. Its old and not going to happen they would be better off in Africa to see what real genocide is and see how fast they last.

twocents 

Quoting Springbok747 (Reply 13):
Yeah you pretty much covered everything there.
GOOD post!

checkmark 

With the exception of the guy you let stay with you. Is there any unique Dbags in AU?

LTU932

Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 15):
Costa Rica though I may not know alot about it I do know it is a country that is still recovering from the political shaking of central/south American communism revolutions and I agree with you 100%

The problem is that the threat of communism in this country is imminent. Hugo Chávez tries to rally people in Venezuela with populistic crap that allows him to stay in power, then there's Zelaya with his plans to get re-election in Honduras (in the Honduran constitution, even considering to introduce re-election is banned), and of course the new communist party PAC, with figures such as Chávez-sympathiser Ottón Solís. Democracy is in danger in the whole region.

In Germany, People need to drop the whole Neo-Nazi ethnic cleansing crap.

Even with the so-called "National befreite Zone"-Crap, the threat that neonazis impose on all of Germany is minimal. Sure, they don't need a reason to e.g. beat up an Indian or almost kill an Ethiopian, but they do NOT represent what Germany is all about. Otherwise, we wouldn't be the multicultural society that we are today.
Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question is an answer. - Ferengi Rule of Acquisition 208

Klaus

Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:06 pm

Gypsys are a BIG problem all over Europe especially in the Balkans...

That's news to me – apart from the obsession of racist extremists in various countries trying to convince everybody that the gypsies were what the same kind of people once told everybody about the jews: An allegedly huge "threat" which justified just about any dehumanization and atrocity.

Someone is apparently looking for their next victims to blame all ills of the world on.  yuck 

Gypsies have been brutally persecuted – and even murdered – all through history and in many countries there still is substantial discrimination and still today attacks and murders are being perpetrated, often meeting indifference at the police; It's a little too convenient to claim that it was all their own fault, regardless of the actual difficulties which exist between the mainstream population and the gypsies.

In Germany, People need to drop the whole Neo-Nazi ethnic cleansing crap.

Yeah. Wouldn't that be nice? See above.   

[Edited 2009-07-14 16:18:56]

Springbok747

Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:12 pm

With the exception of the guy you let stay with you. Is there any unique Dbags in AU?

lol..yeah. The stupid hoons who think every street is a drag strip. The other day the cops caught a guy doing 140 km/h in a 60 km/h residential zone. Can't think of any that are unique here..we're pretty much like the American society..so the same scum applies here also.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoon
אני תומך בישראל

Fly2HMO

Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:18 pm

some

Ok Ok, admittedly some are quite tapabble, other than that, I could do without the disgusting accent, and above all, the ghastly music  vomit 

I friggin HATE psychics, spiritual people and all this 'new age' crap.

Tell me about it.

A pretty hot girl moved into my apartment complex a few doors down, and my landlord introduced me to her, I was pretty excited, but warned me she was of that type and was a "spiritual healer", and boy was she ever... she started "trying" to read my mind, started coming with all sorts of weird spiritual conclusions about me and all this other crazy crap. I later found out from my landlord that this psycho chick had told her that I was her "soulmate" and that I was supposed to marry her.  scared  At any rate we hung out one last time, I haven't seen her again since she dragged me to some weird hippy dance thingy, not to mention I found out she already has a boy toy, and she's barely been here for a week. Damned skank  grumpy 

As cute as she is though, I'm staying away from her. One psychobitch in my life was enough already  talktothehand 

futurepilot16

Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:31 pm

RUSH LIMBAUGH!!! and his chins. That woman who had a gender reversal surgery and claimed she was a man having a baby. FYI YOU'RE A WOMAN!! People who think the economy will be fixed before they wake up tommorow morning. PETA!!! (which for me stands for "People for the Eating of Tasty Animals"). Americans who think that just because a country does not have the same civil rights as we do, that they are below us. THAT'S THE SAME IGNORANCE THAT MAKES AMERICANS HATED AROUND THE WORLD. CONSPIRACY THEORISTS who thinks that the government is responsible for everything bad. So if they stub their toe, the gov't is responsible!!! and so on.
"The brave don't live forever, but the cautious don't live at all."

RightRudder

Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Credit card companies taking advantage of the financially responsible. Credit card laws helping the slackers.
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana".

steeler83

Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:50 pm

Quoting Rightrudder (Reply 21):
Credit card companies taking advantage of the financially responsible. Credit card laws helping the slackers.

Amen! And how about some of the insurance companies out there if they haven't been mentioned yet. Yup, I had a wreck back in 2007 which was not my fault (bad weather, and it was not as if I was doing 80 in a residential zone either!). I moved to another location, TURNED 25, and my insurance rate almost DOUBLED!
Do not bring stranger girt into your room. The stranger girt is dangerous, it will hurt your life.

Phoenix9

Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:11 am

Excellent post!

Let me add to that: racists, gold-diggers, back-stabbers, hobos by choice, two-faced liars, people who take advantage of others' misfortune, know-it-alls, people who ACT dumb, hypocrites, iShi**ers, drama queens, attention whores.

Thats it for now.

[Edited 2009-07-14 19:11:48]

[Edited 2009-07-14 19:13:17]
Life only makes sense when you look at it backwards.

san747

Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:30 am

I friggin HATE psychics, spiritual people and all this 'new age' crap. All they do is exploit weak people by giving them false hope. We even have an annual 'psychic expo' here..what a waste of money! Whatever happened to real science and reason?

This is America, and science and reason have no place in this society. Haven't you heard?
Scotty doesn't know...

san747

Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:30 am

Oh. I forgot to add my entry to the list-

Excessively negative people.

Wink
Scotty doesn't know...

WestJetForLife

Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:58 am

Quoting San747 (Reply 25):

You would have hated me back about 2 years ago. Big grin

Anyway, the thing that burns my belly button hair are these idiots who pitch "pyramid scheme" type direct-selling shit. ACN being one of them.

"Come to our meetings, in six months, you'll make $33,000 a month!"

Yeah, while there are guys/gals with FAMILIES who work at Wal-Mart/UPS/whatever who are getting their hours cut to nothing and having to take a second mortgage out on their houses!

People who pitch get-rich-quick schemes need to be shot in the streets.

Nik
I need a drink.

futurepilot16

Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:49 am

How about women who marry a guy then when she's bored with him, leaves him and takes half of everything he's got. I remember reading an article about a pretty succesful guy who made 1.5 mil a year. Was married to his wife for 19 years, when one day she gets up and leaves him for some younger guy (because she was bored). Not only did she get custody of the kids, she gets 75% of his monthly income, kicked him out of his mansion, and put out a restraining order against him because he want to see his children and took him to court because he was behind on his child support payments by a few thousand bucks one month. Well the guy is now suicidal UNBELIEVABLE.  Angry  banghead  This goes beyond a gold digger. The worst part is that he actually loved her. Makes me wanna  vomit . And vice versa too for men who have good women and cheat on them.
"The brave don't live forever, but the cautious don't live at all."

captaink

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:04 am

Dude, we need sit and have a chat, I think you have some issues.. HAHA just kidding. Actually you hit the nail right on the head.. So I would just say "yeah what he said.."

Quoting FuturePilot16 (Reply 27):
How about women who marry a guy then when she's bored with him, leaves him and takes half of everything he's got. I remember reading an article about a pretty succesful guy who made 1.5 mil a year. Was married to his wife for 19 years, when one day she gets up and leaves him for some younger guy (because she was bored). Not only did she get custody of the kids, she gets 75% of his monthly income, kicked him out of his mansion, and put out a restraining order against him because he want to see his children and took him to court because he was behind on his child support payments by a few thousand bucks one month. Well the guy is now suicidal UNBELIEVABLE. Angry banghead This goes beyond a gold digger. The worst part is that he actually loved her. Makes me wanna vomit . And vice versa too for men who have good women and cheat on them.

I am so F'ing afraid of that. Thank god bit prenups.. My gf actually suggested it before me..  Wink I like...
Look Up

Longhornmaniac

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:07 am

And blax/Hispanics who live in the ghetto...

I'm sure you didn't mean it this way, but that sounds really racist. What do you mean by that?

Good list, FLY2HMO!

Cheers,
Cameron
Cheers,
Cameron

afterburner

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:15 am

In my country:

1. Motorcycle riders (most of them), including those snob Harley-Davidson riders who think they are above the law because they can afford these terribly deafening bikes.

2. Smokers who smoke everywhere including in public transportation in front of pregnant women and children. They think smoking anywhere they like is a one of the basic human rights.

3. Drivers who drive slowly on the fast lane while the slow lane is empty.

4. Public transport drivers who think road signs and traffic lights are only decorations for the roads.

Superfly

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:33 am

Quoting Longhornmaniac (Reply 29):
I'm sure you didn't mean it this way, but that sounds really racist. What do you mean by that?

Surprised that it took this many reply's before someone caught that.
7324ever, tell us your opinion of Whites & Asian in ghettos. Tell us your opinion of Blacks and Hispanics not living in ghettos.
Bring back the Concorde

Fly2HMO

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:53 am

Negativity is reality. Positivity is just sugarcoating stuff.

How about women who marry a guy then when she's bored with him, leaves him and takes half of everything he's got.

The worst part is that he actually loved her.

Reminds me of a certain someone. Who I want to hurt. Badly.

Man-eating sorostitutes, may you all burn in hell.  hot 

Quoting Captaink (Reply 28):
I think you have some issues..

Oh come on, I don't hate everybody, just pretty much everybody  Wink

Quoting Longhornmaniac (Reply 29):
Good list, FLY2HMO!

Quoting Phoenix9 (Reply 23):
Excellent post!

Why, thank you, looks like I'm not the only sane person in the world after all Big grin

DocLightning

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:55 am

(puts flamesuit on)

What's nice about you, HMO, is that you are so soft-spoken.  Wink

Quoting Aircatalonia (Reply 10):
Rather than "hate", I would say the word is "annoyment" and "frustration" at the inoperativity of the government.

Spaniards love to complain about it, and there are parts of the Spanish nationalized system that suck, like the phone system. But the infrastructure, especially for transportation, is phenomenal!
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

Fly2HMO

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:59 am

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 33):
What's nice about you, HMO, is that you are so soft-spoken. Wink

Hence my increased success with women lately Big grin

DocLightning

Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:13 am

Quoting FLY2HMO (Reply 34):

Hence my increased success with women lately Big grin

Big version: Width: 384 Height: 50 File size: 20kb
-Doc Lightning-

"The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars."
-Carl Sagan

Fly2HMO

Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:18 am

Quoting DocLightning (Reply 35):
DocLightning

Now now Doc, we all know you don't like the fish, said picture would be irrelevant for your purposes.  cheeky 

7324ever
Topic Author

Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:26 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 31):

Surprised that it took this many reply's before someone caught that.
7324ever, tell us your opinion of Whites & Asian in ghettos. Tell us your opinion of Blacks and Hispanics not living in ghettos.

Sorry To offend Superfly and Longhorn I really didn't mean it like that I ment the Blacks and Hispanics who live in the the ghetto and insist on following "Ghetto culture" and follow the ways of rap.

Superfly

Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:38 am

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 37):
I really didn't mean it like that I ment the Blacks and Hispanics who live in the the ghetto and insist on following "Ghetto culture" and follow the ways of rap.

Unfortunately the ghetto culture and crappy rap music & attitude has reached far beyond the ghetto and isn't limited to Blacks & Latinos. I see plenty of White & Asian kids doing the same.
I can't stand the glorification of ghetto / ignorant attitudes. Whether it's some rapper on TV acting like a thug, George W Bush pretending to be a redneck or some right-wing radio talk show host throwing a temper-tantrum on the radio, it's still legitimizing stupidity, ignorance, lack of respect and downright immature.
Bring back the Concorde

7324ever
Topic Author

Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:49 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 38):

Unfortunately the ghetto culture and crappy rap music & attitude has reached far beyond the ghetto and isn't limited to Blacks & Latinos. I see plenty of White & Asian kids doing the same.
I can't stand the glorification of ghetto / ignorant attitudes. Whether it's some rapper on TV acting like a thug, George W Bush pretending to be a redneck or some right-wing radio talk show host throwing a temper-tantrum on the radio, it's still legitimizing stupidity, ignorance, lack of respect and downright immature.

I understand completly its just the whites who do it are 99% of the time are upper middle class kids with rich parents who are tired of getting there ass beat so they try to act Ghetto to feel tough when it just makes them more of a target to get beat up. And the Asians "Ghettos" are just not that wide spread but they are out there and I should add them to the list. And any person from the south who is still butt hurt from the civil war and need to bitch about it 200 years after the fact and need to bitch about it on the radio to make us all suffet though it  banghead 

Superfly

Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:53 am

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 39):
who are tired of getting there ass beat

Beat by who?
What is going on in these rich upper-middle class suburbs?
Bring back the Concorde

7324ever
Topic Author

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:00 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 40):
What is going on in these rich upper-middle class suburbs?

The depressed middle class drug addict kids at there high school hte now-a-day bullies and its not just getting beat up its the kids whos Parents were too rich to care about them so they get there culture and find the aspects of life from rap music and live their lifes by the teachings of it.

Superfly

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:02 am

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 41):
The depressed middle class drug addict kids at there high school hte now-a-day

Aren't those the Emo kids?

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 41):
its the kids whos Parents were too rich to care about them so they get there culture and find the aspects of life from rap music and live their lifes by the teachings of it.

I thought it was MTV and other crap that the media feeds the public.
Bring back the Concorde

7324ever
Topic Author

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:09 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 42):
Aren't those the Emo kids?

No the emos are the ones with the same problem that blame it on conformities. And the irony is they are conforming to find a way to de-conform the rest of societies.

Quoting Superfly (Reply 42):
I thought it was MTV and other crap that the media feeds the public.

MTV belive it or not does not have the culture hold it had on society it did in late 80s and though out the 90s. All its turned into is reality shows about black people with more money than you who feel they need to rub it in your face and reality shows about rappers and girls with fake everything winning the love of closet case homos who are just trying to get a modeling career. And I guarantee if you turn too it now all that's on is 1.) a reality show about stated above or staged real life, 2.) AA commercial about over priced cell phone ring tones for the latest women slandering rap song og the last 15 minutes or 3.) A show about idiots blowing S*** up for millions

Superfly

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:17 am

Quoting 7324ever (Reply 43):
All its turned into is reality shows about black people with more money than you who feel they need to rub it in your face and reality shows.......

Is that the only images of Blacks you see on TV?

I haven't watched TV on a routine basis since 1987. The few times I've watched TV, I turn it off within 5 minutes. I feel that TV is really for stupid audiences and is a reason why I really hate Hollywood and the media.
Bring back the Concorde

7324ever
Topic Author

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:28 am

Quoting Superfly (Reply 44):

Is that the only images of Blacks you see on TV?

No there are alot of respectable and admirable blacks on television but the people they have on MTV are but not always rappers or the stereo type of. I was only rfering to MTV not all channels.

Quoting Superfly (Reply 44):
I haven't watched TV on a routine basis since 1987. The few times I've watched TV, I turn it off within 5 minutes. I feel that TV is really for stupid audiences and is a reason why I really hate Hollywood and the media.

I agree and i respect you for that I wish I could turn it off but its a disease of the mind that can control you and know with internet it is easy to watch it online with limited or no commercials and makes life easier.

And I cannot stand any Hollywood celebrity crap and I try to leave that to the valley girls!

Klaus

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:32 am

Quoting FLY2HMO (Reply 32):

That your delusions are negative ones doesn't make them any less delusional.  mischievous 

OffshoreAir

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:38 am

blue-collars

You have a problem with people who work hard for their money?
OffshoreAir

san747

Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:02 am

Quoting FLY2HMO (Reply 32):

I was being facetious. That said- I'm on anti-depressants (guess what for?), am unemployed, broke and have been single for a year and even I am pretty upbeat.

The world sucks. I agree with you 100% on that. But there are some aspects that are pretty amazing!  Smile
Scotty doesn't know...

MadameConcorde

Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:23 am

Riots in France

http://www.google.com/hostednews/can...ALeqM5jZ7ArLCkvZLjSx9LuT184j_qTHdg

http://dailycontributor.com/300-cars...orched-in-bastille-day-riots/6119/

More than 300 cars have been set on fire and 13 police officers wounded in cities across France as rioting youths disrupt Bastille Day events, the BBC reported on Tuesday.

240 people were arrested during the rowdy celebrations, almost double the number held after unrest on the same day last year. The injured officers are suffering from hearing difficulties caused by fireworks and small explosive devices.

Wow!
There was a better way to fly it was called Concorde