Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Any Alex Jones Fans...

Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:04 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2InLfcmIuA

I Wonder what’s going to happen , for those of you that are unfamiliar with Alex Jones ,I do recommend many of his documentaries .The Obama Deception is his latest work , which is one of the best documentaries I’ve seen in a long time , I also recommend 911 road to tyranny , they give you a great perspective as to what’s REALLY been going on in the USA.

Reinvestigate 9/11 <---The All Seeing Smiley Face

ps , dont know why my original post was deleted , or is there no freedom of speech here anymore?

Klaus

RE: Any Alex Jones Fans...

Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:10 am

I can already see people fighting over the last supplies of tin foil in the stores...!  mischievous 

ferengi80

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:05 pm

I thought this was a spelling error at first... thought you meant Aled Jones, former Choir Boy of the Year, and famous for his rendition of "We're Walking in the Air" from the animated movie "The Snowman"!!!

A332

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:21 pm

They always seem to come from Canada, these Alex Jones lovers, don't they?

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:04 pm

"They always seem to come from Canada, these Alex Jones lovers, don't they?"

Didn’t say I love him did I ?, I just think he brings up a lot of good points in his documentaries. BTW there’s LOTS of support to reinvestigate 9 11 , when 60% of the 911 commission have publicly stated that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11 and that the Pentagon was engaged in deliberate deception about their response to the attack? you have a PROBLEM , but let me guess A332 you get all the TRUTH from main stream media that's pretty much owned and controlled by a SMALL group of people. I wonder if your head is so far up your ass that you also believe the pancake theory as to why those buildings came down , because popular mechanics told you , lol, or the NIST report that’s been changed more then 7 times, or even the FEMA report , lol. The ignorance just amazes me.....

http://www.infowars.com/twenty-minutes-with-the-president/

There's the transcript of the questions brought up to Barak Obama , these are questions that NEED to be answered

Fuk the Bilderberg Group
Fuk the The Trilateral Commission
Fuk the Council on Foreign Relations
Fuk the New World Order
HAIL Hugo Chavez

[Edited 2009-09-08 10:25:32]

CPH-R

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:23 am

Quoting GulfStreamGirl (Reply 4):
There's the transcript of the questions brought up to Barak Obama , these are questions that NEED to be answered

No they weren't, turned out to be the pet fantasy du jour of Charlie Sheen. I wonder how long it'll take before his agent reads #14 and realises, with horror, that Charlie Sheen is getting into no-plane madness and pulls him up by the gonads. It didn't take long after he agreed to voice Loose Change: Not-so-final Cut, how long will it take now?

Oh, and for what it's worth, a lot of those questions are 3-4 years old and have been debunked several times. PNAC, Northwoods, Size of the hole at the Pentagon, that type of stuff. One thing is disappointing though, he didn't get into the (nano)-therm*te fantasies most twoofers have been JAQing off to lately  Yeah sure

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:33 am

Hmmmmmm yet a few days ago 60% of the 911 commission have publicly stated that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11 and that the Pentagon was engaged in deliberate deception about their response to the attack , and who debunked the questions raised , popular mechanics (for kids) ?????

Here's one , De Bunk world trade 7 for me , Cause we all know that fire took that building down making it the THIRD steel and concrete building in HISTORY to collapse due to fire ..lol

oh btw , it fell at FREE FALL SPEED , meaning no resistance , a simultaneous failure of all columns in world trade 7 at the SAME TIME due to fire being on a few floors YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

not that it means anything but i do have a degree in Structural engineering , i guess you can call myself and all of the fine folks at Architects and Engineers for 9 11 truth a bunch of wacko's to.

there are ALOT of wacko theories out there I'm aware of , but there are MANY questions that need to be answered and a thorough investigation needs to be completed.

one more thing , when u spend MORE money investigating president Bill Clinton's BJ he got then you do investigating the biggest MURDER scene in recent American history ,,,THERE'S A PROBLEM

conehead 

[Edited 2009-09-08 20:45:57]

CPH-R

Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:05 am

I've tried to divide up as necessary, but your post is rather ranty and incoherrent.

Quoting GulfStreamGirl (Reply 6):
Hmmmmmm yet a few days ago 60% of the 911 commission have publicly stated that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11 and that the Pentagon was engaged in deliberate deception about their response to the attack

I believe it's only John Farmer (Jr.) who's making the former claim in his new book, and he's quite clear that 9/11 wasn't the "inside job" twoofers are hoping for.

and who debunked the questions raised , popular mechanics (for kids) ?????

Most of the information is out in the public, courtesy of the 9/11 Commision, NIST, reporters and regular civilians such as "the other" John Farmer (not related to the Commisisioner) who did a hell of a lot of work on Flight 77. It's all out there for regular joes to debunk the stuff themselves.

And for what it's worth: The PNAC document is a simple reading excercise, they're not calling for war - they're calling for a military that can face the (then & now) current threat to the US: A guy with a suitcase full of explosives; Operation Northwoods sort of debunks it self in that the project was immediately rejected and the guy who who suggested it was moved from his post to a desk job, not to mention that Northwoods didn't involve killing American civilians; and people complaining of the size of the hole at the Pentago are usually showing selected images, that conceals the fact that the hole was in fact much larger. Also, if a plane didn't crash there, why was the lawn covered in airplane debris - and where did the bodies found inside the Pentagon, some still strapped in their airline seats, come from?

Here's one , De Bunk world trade 7 for me , Cause we all know that fire took that building down making it the THIRD steel and concrete building in HISTORY to collapse due to fire ..lol

NIST debunked that perfectly fine, not my problem if Twoofers don't want to read it. And for what it's worth, a lot of firsts happened that day.

oh btw , it fell at FREE FALL SPEED , meaning no resistance , a simultaneous failure of all columns in world trade 7 at the SAME TIME due to fire being on a few floors YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No it didn't, twoofers tend to ignore the collapse of the penthouse on WTC7. Hell, most videos used to "prove" that it fell at freefall speed, completely leave that part out. And again, read the NIST report, and you'll notice that it wasn't a matter of all columns failing at the same time. Quite to the contrary, it was a single critical column that failed and initiated the collapse sequence.

Mark Roberts, yet another civilian who dedicated a bit of time to debunk this nonsense, had some good links & write-ups dealing with WTC7: http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/

not that it means anything but i do have a degree in Structural engineering , i guess you can call myself and all of the fine folks at Architects and Engineers for 9 11 truth a bunch of wacko's to.

Appeal to authority noted, but yeah, quite a number of people at A&E911 Twoof are, what I would consider wackos. Have a look at Mark Roberts' site to see why at least one of them, Anders Björkman aka Heiwa, is fucking batshit insane. http://www.ae911truth.info is also a good read.

there are ALOT of wacko theories out there I'm aware of , but there are MANY questions that need to be answered and a thorough investigation needs to be completed.

Amusingly enough, promoters of those "other theories" feel the exact same thing about YOUR theory. Earlier I had an amusing read through one Judy Woods' (whom you may have heard of) followers, and he noted that this whole (nano)-therm*te thing is an obvious COINTELPRO, and how everyone should focus their attention the obvious(!) China Syndrome found at Ground Zero.

one more thing , when u spend MORE money investigating president Bill Clinton's BJ he got then you do investigating the biggest MURDER scene in recent American history ,,,THERE'S A PROBLEM

Oh, I agree. Kenn Starr should have been prosecuted for wasting $70 million dollar, but that doesn't mean that ALL the various investigations 9/11 investigations should have had the same budget. After all, the 9/11 Commission itself only requested $11 million, though Bush was too cheap to give even that.

[Edited 2009-09-08 21:14:00]

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:27 am

Quoting CPH-R (Reply 7):
No it didn't, twoofers tend to ignore the collapse of the penthouse on WTC7. Hell, most videos used to "prove" that it fell at free fall speed, completely leave that part out. And again, read the NIST report, and you'll notice that it wasn't a matter of all columns failing at the same time. Quite to the contrary, it was a single critical column that failed and initiated the collapse sequence

ummmm how could the penthouse fall so symmetrically had only ONE column , as you stated failed? ,so let me get this right , because of that ONE failed column , that would then bring the WHOLE building down in a symmetrical fashion? lol , as you said "it wasn't a matter of all the columns failing at the same time" , if that's not the case , how on earth could the building fall symmetrical as it did in 6.5 seconds

I really dont think you have much understanding in Structural engineering i appreciate your response though

btw the NIST report made no mention of Molten Steel at all 3 building sites

conehead 

kiwiandrew

Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:34 am

I have always loved parody and theatre of the absurd , personally , I can only ever manage to carry it so far ( possibly because I am quite lazy ) but I do appreciate the efforts that dedicated comedians ( or in this case comediennes) will go to in order to entertain us . Have you ever considered broadening your material to include the "moon landing" and "the world is round" hoaxes - let's face it - if you can manage to make a tragedy such as 11 September laughable then you can probably turn anything into a joke .

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:45 am

Quoting Kiwiandrew (Reply 9):
I have always loved parody and theatre of the absurd , personally , I can only ever manage to carry it so far ( possibly because I am quite lazy ) but I do appreciate the efforts that dedicated comedians ( or in this case comediennes) will go to in order to entertain us . Have you ever considered broadening your material to include the "moon landing" and "the world is round" hoaxes - let's face it - if you can manage to make a tragedy such as 11 September laughable then you can probably turn anything into a joke .

I think you summed up everything when u said you were quite lazy , because what you don't understand is that architects and engineers for 911 truth deals ONLY with the collapse of the BUILDINGS , nothing else. Have you ever considered EDUCATING yourself on structural engineering or physics , (not that i think u have to ) but again as you said yourself , your quite lazy , so I'm gonna assume your too lazy to consider laws of physics and laws of structural engineering.

I would also LOVE to know how I'm making 911 laughable ?, as you say , when there are many professionals asking that SAME question i asked ,i think you should just continue being lazy , its probably what you do best , ill look for you in the next self pic thread , I'm sure you will be the chunky kid sitting at his computer desk with a diet Pepsi  Wink

conehead 

CPH-R

Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:57 am

Quoting GulfStreamGirl (Reply 8):
ummmm how could the penthouse fall so symmetrically had only ONE column , as you stated failed? ,so let me get this right , because of that ONE failed column , that would then bring the WHOLE building down in a symmetrical fashion? lol , as you said "it wasn't a matter of all the columns failing at the same time" , if that's not the case , how on earth could the building fall symmetrical as it did in 6.5 seconds

*facedesk*

Let's try it one more time: One single critical colum failed, setting off the failure of other columns, eventually leading to failure of entire floors. The columns did not all fail in the blink of an eye, it was a sequence of failures.

As for the 6,5 seconds, try including the fall of the Penthouse in that timing.

I really dont think you have much understanding in Structural engineering i appreciate your response though

I don't have a great understanding of it, but at least I know how to read.

btw the NIST report made no mention of Molten Steel at all 3 building sites

Because none existed. Were the molten pools of metal? Probably, the conditions (theoretically) were harsh enough for at least Aluminium to melt, though as of yet I haven't seen any evidence of said pools

FreequentFlier

Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:00 am

Alex Jones is crazy. Stay away.

LTU932

Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:08 am

Quoting GulfStreamGirl (Thread starter):
is there no freedom of speech here anymore?

Here we go again...

Please note that this is a private forum. The operators have a right to delete whatever they want, and we users cannot stop them unless we have a very good reason. This isn't Speaker's Corner, where you can speak your mind.

Fuk the Bilderberg Group
Fuk the New World Order
HAIL Hugo Chavez

]

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:11 am

Quoting CPH-R (Reply 11):
*facedesk*

Let's try it one more time: One single critical colum failed, setting off the failure of other columns, eventually leading to failure of entire floors. The columns did not all fail in the blink of an eye, it was a sequence of failures.As for the 6,5 seconds, try including the fall of the Penthouse in that timing.

OK

Lets start the time when the penthouse falls ***starts stop watch ***then it collapsed in 7 seconds , LOL , its OK , you read your lil NIST report and be happy that it answers all your questions and doubts (if u even had any). One thing i do know is , you have NO IDEA about the laws of structural engineering and the laws of physics.

There are so many professors and highly regarded members in architects and engineers for 9 11 truth , and you seem to just write them all off because of a NIST report , maybe you should make better judgment of what you read before making your conclusions as to what you believe.

[Edited 2009-09-08 22:15:59]

[Edited 2009-09-08 22:16:49]

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:15 am

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 13):
Here we go again...

naaa I'm not that crazy , lol , i just hate Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller

anywhoo ni ni LTU been nice chattin with ya today and everybody else  Wink

conehead 

[Edited 2009-09-08 22:21:11]

CPH-R

Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:25 am

Quoting GulfStreamGirl (Reply 14):
Lets start the time when the penthouse falls ***starts stop watch ***then it collapsed in 7 seconds , LOL , its OK , you read your lil NIST report and be happy that it answers all your questions and doubts (if u even had any). One thing i do know is , you have NO IDEA about the laws of structural engineering and the laws of physics.

And neither do you, the trouble is, I'm not the structural engineer! You're appear blinded by some hysterical hatred of the rich and powerful, and refuse to open your eyes to the massive amount of evidence that all points AWAY from the theory of a controlled demolition.

Maverick623

Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:37 am

or is there no freedom of speech here anymore?

Private forum. They can delete whatever they want.

Cause we all know that fire took that building down making it the THIRD steel and concrete building in HISTORY to collapse due to fire

Yes, because the fact that two massive buildings showered it with debris had nothing to do with it.

i guess you can call myself and all of the fine folks at Architects and Engineers for 9 11 truth a bunch of wacko's to.

Not wacko. Misguided or ignorant at best. Perhaps with an agenda.

One thing i do know is , you have NO IDEA about the laws of structural engineering and the laws of physics.

Apparently neither does 95% of all structural engineers, as they all disagree with your conclusion

There are so many professors and highly regarded members in architects and engineers for 9 11 truth

Like who?

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:44 am

Quoting CPH-R (Reply 16):
And neither do you, the trouble is, I'm not the structural engineer! You're appear blinded by some hysterical hatred of the rich and powerful, and refuse to open your eyes to the massive amount of evidence that all points AWAY from the theory of a controlled demolition.

Actually i am a structural engineer , and so are my fellow members of architects and engineers for 911 truth , and i do not have a hatred for the rich and powerful , and no ,there isn't massive evidence supporting your theory (based on the NIST report) quite the contrary.

Oh btw your bible the NIST report has been changed 7 times over the years , kinda makes me question its authenticity

anywhoo stop posting to me i have to go to bed  Wink

conehead 

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:00 am

Quoting CPH-R (Reply 16):
Yes, because the fact that two massive buildings showered it with debris had nothing to do with it.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and because of that damage it symmetrically collapsed onto its own foot print , LOL my god , and i would love to see a link showing 95 % of all structural engineers AGREE with the NIST report , lol . I wonder if you beleieve the "pancake" theory for buildings 1 and 2 , because we all know that we saw a 1000 plus feet of remaining core columns standing in the air after those 2 collapsed..

Amazes me how u can watch a building like world trade 7 collapse symmetrically into its own footprint and try to justify to me that its because of a few fires and and some damage on the front from falling debris. ITS IMPOSSIBLE for a building to collapse like that , especially considering the STATE it was in before the collapse.

Anywhooo sweet dreams pumpkin

[Edited 2009-09-08 23:03:19]

Maverick623

Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:01 am

Quoting GulfStreamGirl (Reply 18):
and i do not have a hatred for the rich and powerful

Sorry, your posts in this thread and others would suggest otherwise:

Fuk the Bilderberg Group
Fuk the New World Order
HAIL Hugo Chavez

Actually i am a structural engineer , and so are my fellow members of architects and engineers for 911 truth

...and the other 95% of structural engineers aren't members. Get around that one.

Oh btw your bible the NIST report has been changed 7 times over the years , kinda makes me question its authenticity

I would trust a source that continually searches and finds new evidence that leads to a conclusion over a source with a conclusion that makes up facts.

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:12 am

Because none existed. Were the molten pools of metal? Probably, the conditions (theoretically) were harsh enough for at least Aluminium to melt, though as of yet I haven't seen any evidence of said pools

DEAR CPH-R .......None existed , so NO MOLTEN STEEL ???? hmmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU_i4cu1mEI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SLIzSCt_cg

I guess the FIRE FIGHTERS THAT WERE THERE are lying , Jesus give me a break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Cn5cqgh-g&feature=related

and if you do have the ability to watch that for 3 mins , you will see your beloved author of the NIST report , and funny how he doesn't care to see the EVIDENCE of molten steel at the wtc site

[Edited 2009-09-08 23:14:42]

[Edited 2009-09-08 23:18:54]

[Edited 2009-09-08 23:22:28]

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:36 am

Quoting CPR-H "No they weren't, turned out to be the pet fantasy du jour of Charlie Sheen. I wonder how long it'll take before his agent reads #14 and realises, with horror, that Charlie Sheen is getting into no-plane madness and pulls him up by the gonads. It didn't take long after he agreed to voice Loose Change: Not-so-final Cut, how long will it take now?"

Well I'm not too sure about this , don't you think that if the Pentagon WANTED to disprove ANY RUMOR that they could have released one of the 80 + videos it has ,but nooooooo they ONLY released 2 of them, and just so happens that neither of the 2 videos they so graciously released to the world shows definitively a plane flying in the pentagon .

But its because of NATIONAL SECURITY that they CANT release any of the other 80 videos that they possess , i wonder why its a matter of national security

lets watch this and admire those we trust ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3LJXoXpAHE

im not saying what hit the pentagon, probably a plane maybe a missle who the fk knows in todays world whats really going on.

[Edited 2009-09-08 23:40:56]

TheCol

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:59 am

HAIL Hugo Chavez

That's all you needed to say to blow your credibility right out of the water.

Quoting A332 (Reply 3):

Says a lot about our society.

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:29 am

Quoting TheCol (Reply 23):
That's all you needed to say to blow your credibility right out of the water.

Well you kind of took me out of context , maybe my fault, the HAIL hugo Chavez is more to do in comparison with what you see written ABOVE it , Butttttttttttttttttttttt i am not saying Hugo Chavez is a god , i just personally don't see him to be the EVIL DICTATOR that most here believe he is. Evil is George Bush and his dad and Cheney , i could go on , especially when they worship a stone owl in bohemian grove dressed in red cloaks . Hmmmmm wonder what world leaders and corporate elites are doing there , seems kinda fun , and nothing out the ordinary. don't we all burn human effigies .

ps....When i say Hail Hugo its kinda like my support against globalism .

Quoting TheCol (Reply 23):
Says a lot about our society.

Sooooooo you think people that JUST want a real thorough investigation into the 911 tragedy, are all crazy? , or are you like most , the 911 commission contains the answer to EVERYTHING that happened that day . lol my god open your eyes , but when you derive your source of knowledge about politics and current events from a TV screen , your never going to know anything. arent you?

conehead  <----The All Seeing Smiley Face

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:12 am

Quoting Maverick623 (Reply 17):
Cause we all know that fire took that building down making it the THIRD steel and concrete building in HISTORY to collapse due to fire

Hmmmmmm ok so let me get this straight , the WTC 7 building was more then 300 feet away from the towers yet (now lets think rationally ) WTC 4 , WTC 5, WTC 6 , which are ALL CLOSER in relation to the towers, sustained A LOT more damage compared to WTC 7, but they all remained standing . WTC 7 with minor damage structurally , and a few sporadic fires , would symmetrically collapse in it own foot print , at near free fall speed , as a result of said damage. [insert sarcasm] Yep makes sense to me.

It just amazes me how so many people can LACK common sense when it comes to 911 . I'm not saying i know everything that happened that day,or you should believe me , but CAN you honestly read the 911 commission report and say to yourselves , this report answers every DETAIL that happened on 911 sufficiently , and there is NO NEED at all for a REAL investigation . The commission report doesn't even MENTION WTC 7 , I wonder why , it also fails to mention alot of other things but for some fked up reason , so many people just believe whatever their told on the news . Any time there comes someone that contradicts what has been said on main stream media , oh my god , this person is crazy , hes a conspiracy theorist , NO the conspiracy theorists are the ones who think the 911 commission tells you EVERYTHING that happened on that fateful day.

Btw ....Looks like the rescue workers might be getting some health care help soon , ABOUT TIME.

conehead 

TheCol

Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:13 am

Quoting Gulfstreamgirl (Reply 24):
When i say Hail Hugo its kinda like my support against globalism .

Enough Said.

Quoting Gulfstreamgirl (Reply 24):
Sooooooo you think people that JUST want a real thorough investigation into the 911 tragedy, are all crazy?

It was obvious that the commission suspected that federal officials were attempting to cover-up the federal screw-up of the events leading up to the attacks. That also probably affected post-attack investigation in some way as well. Therefore, yes, there should be another investigation. However, I think it is absurd to conjure up the crap you believe to be true.

May I remind you that the burden of proof is on the accuser(s), and the accused are innocent until there is sufficient evidence to prove them guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Unfortunately, the current evidence you present does not even come close.

Klaus

Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:54 am

Quoting Klaus (Reply 1):

Quoting GulfStreamGirl (Reply 21):

DEAR CPH-R .......None existed , so NO MOLTEN STEEL ???? hmmmm

If you are unaware of the fact that steel (like most other metals) starts losing stability way before actually "melting" like candle wax, you can't actually have much knowledge about structural engineering and you should definitely not have any hand in designing or building any structures.

Even I as an outsider to that field know this much, and it is easily verifiable.

The fires in the towers kept heating the remaining steel columns which had survived the impact (which were also inadequately insulated against fire damage) up to the point when they became soft enough to buckle under the weight of the structure above.

And with the momentum of the collapsing upper levels (which by far exceeded their static weight), the lower levels collapsed under the impact.

Quoting Gulfstreamgirl (Reply 19):
I wonder if you beleieve the "pancake" theory for buildings 1 and 2 , because we all know that we saw a 1000 plus feet of remaining core columns standing in the air after those 2 collapsed..

You actually believe that the core could have withstood millions of tons of steel and other materials crashing down alongside it, especially with the floor beams getting ripped from their attachment points around it? This is primarily a matter of relative proportions – I don't see how the core could have withstood that load.

You have strange ideas about how such a collapse would happen.

Quoting Gulfstreamgirl (Reply 25):
It just amazes me how so many people can LACK common sense when it comes to 911 .

Common sense often fails judging technological matters which are outside of common experience. Aviation is another prime example here.

CPH-R

Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:12 pm

God forbid it's changed according to new knowledge  

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and because of that damage it symmetrically collapsed onto its own foot print , LOL my god , and i would love to see a link showing 95 % of all structural engineers AGREE with the NIST report , lol . I wonder if you beleieve the "pancake" theory for buildings 1 and 2 , because we all know that we saw a 1000 plus feet of remaining core columns standing in the air after those 2 collapsed..

I don't quite get why Twoofers are so hysterical about the buildings "falling into their own footprint". The very fact that they damaged quite a lot of buildings around them, should point to the fact that they did not fall into their own footprint.
Oh, and the NIST rejected the pancaking theory as well, you might want to, dunno, actually read their reports?

Amazes me how u can watch a building like world trade 7 collapse symmetrically into its own footprint and try to justify to me that its because of a few fires and and some damage on the front from falling debris. ITS IMPOSSIBLE for a building to collapse like that , especially considering the STATE it was in before the collapse.

"A few fires" and "some damage on the front"?! The fires went unfought for nearly 7 hours, and that "some damage" you're talking about, consisted of having 10 floors of the southwest corner scraped out. Hell, even the FDNY knew for several hours that the building was going to collapse, which is why they decided to clear out well in
time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU_i4cu1mEI

I wasn't aware that firefighters carried a metallurgy kit with them at all times, it might as well have been molten aluminium.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SLIzSCt_cg

Why do you think Porter Goss is lying? He's being quite honest that he is not aware of any evidence of pools of molten steel, something you Twoofers have yet to present.

I guess the FIRE FIGHTERS THAT WERE THERE are lying , Jesus give me a break.

Lying? Not really. Confused from a very hectic and traumatic day? More likely. IIRC there's also a video out there, where some firefighters are talking about how they heard massive explosions when the towers collapsed, something the combined army of cameras concentrated on lower Manhattan apparently failed to pick up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Cn5cqgh-g&feature=related

Enrico Manieri aka Henry62 has done quite a good job debunking this video, I suggest you read his findings here: http://11-settembre.blogspot.com/200.../02/ups-on-81st-floor-of-wtc2.html

and if you do have the ability to watch that for 3 mins , you will see your beloved author of the NIST report , and funny how he doesn't care to see the EVIDENCE of molten steel at the wtc site

Perhaps because the NIST, like all the rest of us, have looked at the evidence presented and found that it doesn't hold water.

Quoting GulfStreamGirl (Reply 22):
Well I'm not too sure about this , don't you think that if the Pentagon WANTED to disprove ANY RUMOR that they could have released one of the 80 + videos it has ,but nooooooo they ONLY released 2 of them, and just so happens that neither of the 2 videos they so graciously released to the world shows definitively a plane flying in the pentagon.

It's not the Pentagon that's sitting on those videos, it's the FBI.

But its because of NATIONAL SECURITY that they CANT release any of the other 80 videos that they possess , i wonder why its a matter of national security

Bull...., the FBI have released the relevant videos, the rest either didn't show the Pentagon at all, only showed the Pentagon after the impact or wasn't related to the Pentagon at all. John Farmer (the civilian, not the commissioner) have done quite a lot FOIA requests on the videos and put it all up here: http://www.flight77.info/85videos.php

lets watch this and admire those we trust ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3LJX...XpAHE

???

im not saying what hit the pentagon, probably a plane maybe a missle who the fk knows in todays world whats really going on.

All the evidence points to American Airlines flight 77, a Boeing 757, as the object that hit the Pentagon. It's not my problem if you refuse to accept it.

Hmmmmmm ok so let me get this straight , the WTC 7 building was more then 300 feet away from the towers yet (now lets think rationally ) WTC 4 , WTC 5, WTC 6 , which are ALL CLOSER in relation to the towers, sustained A LOT more damage compared to WTC 7, but they all remained standing . WTC 7 with minor damage structurally , and a few sporadic fires , would symmetrically collapse in it own foot print , at near free fall speed , as a result of said damage. [insert sarcasm] Yep makes sense to me.

WTC7 was a unique structure with a unique design, so comparing it to WTC4/5/6 (all of which were subsequently demolished due to the damage they suffered), would be like comparing an apple to a wineglass. Especially since 4/5/6 were 9, 9 & 8 floors tall respectively, compared to the 47 floors of WTC7.

As for the "minor damage structurally" and "few sporadic fires", I've already dealt with that.

It just amazes me how so many people can LACK common sense when it comes to 911 . I'm not saying i know everything that happened that day,or you should believe me , but CAN you honestly read the 911 commission report and say to yourselves , this report answers every DETAIL that happened on 911 sufficiently , and there is NO NEED at all for a REAL investigation . The commission report doesn't even MENTION WTC 7 , I wonder why , it also fails to mention alot of other things but for some fked up reason , so many people just believe whatever their told on the news . Any time there comes someone that contradicts what has been said on main stream media , oh my god , this person is crazy , hes a conspiracy theorist , NO the conspiracy theorists are the ones who think the 911 commission tells you EVERYTHING that happened on that fateful day.

It just amazes me how people are willing to throw out common sense when it comes to dealing with 9/11 conspiracy theories.

No, the 9/11 Commission report isn't perfect, and there was some awful stonewalling going on, but for all its faults, it does give a reasonably good picture of the events leading up to 9/11 and the actions taken on that day itself. And there's a damn good reason it doesn't mention WTC7: That was the job of the NIST, the people with the tools, resources and experience to figure out what happened.

Btw ....Looks like the rescue workers might be getting some health care help soon , ABOUT TIME.

Yeah, it just disgusts me that Twoofers are using the rescue workers to show off some form of legitimacy.

[Edited 2009-09-09 09:13:44]

MrChips

Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:38 pm

Alex Jones himself summarizes my feelings on his arguments perfectly (albeit, with some help):

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video...tube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DTMQLLqiKaas

[Edited 2009-09-09 12:39:48]

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:52 pm

Quoting CPH-R" class=quote target=_blank>CPH-R (Reply 28):
It just amazes me how people are willing to throw out common sense when it comes to dealing with 9/11 conspiracy theories.

ok lets take a look at all these people who LACK common sense , and remember ive never said i KNOW what happend that day , ALL im saying is that there needs to be a thorough investigation as to the events that occured that day.

1. The co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission (Thomas Keane and Lee Hamilton) said that the CIA (and likely the White House) “obstructed our investigation”. 9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says “I don’t believe for a minute we got everything right”, that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, that the 9/11 debate should continue, and that the 9/11 Commission report was only “the first draft” of history

2. 9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that “There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version . . . We didn’t have access . . . .”
i wonder why they didnt have acsess.

3. 9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said “We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting”

4. Former 9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: “It is a national scandal”; “This investigation is now compromised”; and “One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”

5. 9/11 Commissioner John Lehman said that “We purposely put together a staff that had – in a way – conflicts of interest“.

6. The Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (John Farmer) who led the 9/11 staff’s inquiry, said “I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years…. This is not spin. This is not true.”

now lets see who else we have THAT LACK COMMON SENSE

7. According to the Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 and former Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Bob Graham, a U.S. government informant was the landlord to two of the hijackers for over a year (but the White House refused to let the 9/11 inquiry interview him).......i wonder why

8. Current U.S. Senator (Patrick Leahy) states “The two questions that the congress will not ask . . . is why did 9/11 happen on George Bush’s watch when he had clear warnings that it was going to happen? Why did they allow it to happen?”

9. Current Republican Congressman (Ron Paul) calls for a new 9/11 investigation and states that “we see the [9/11] investigations that have been done so far as more or less cover-up and no real explanation of what went on”

10. Current Democratic Congressman (Dennis Kucinich) hints that we aren’t being told the truth about 9/11

11. Former Democratic Senator (Mike Gravel) states that he supports a new 9/11 investigation and that we don’t know the truth about 9/11

12. Former Republican Senator (Lincoln Chaffee) endorses a new 9/11 investigation

13. Former U.S. Democratic Congressman (Dan Hamburg) says that the U.S. government “assisted” in the 9/11 attacks, stating that “I think there was a lot of help from the inside”

14. Former U.S. Republican Congressman and senior member of the House Armed Services Committee, and who served six years as the Chairman of the Military Research and Development Subcommittee (Curt Weldon) has shown that the U.S. tracked hijackers before 9/11, is open to hearing information about explosives in the Twin Towers, and is open to the possibility that 9/11 was an inside job

15. Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under President Ronald Reagan (Col. Ronald D. Ray) said that the official story of 9/11 is “the dog that doesn’t hunt”

16. Director of the U.S. “Star Wars” space defense program in both Republican and Democratic administrations, who was a senior air force colonel who flew 101 combat missions (Col. Robert Bowman) stated that 9/11 was an inside job. He aslo said “If our government had merely [done] nothing, and I say that as an old interceptor pilot-I know the drill, I know what it takes, I know how long it takes, I know what the procedures are, I know what they were, and I know what they’ve changed them to-if our government had merely done nothing, and allowed normal procedures to happen on that morning of 9/11, the Twin Towers would still be standing and thousands of dead Americans would still be alive. [T]hat is treason!“

17. U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director, decorated with the Purple Heart, the Bronze Star and the Soldiers Medal (Capt. Daniel Davis) stated “there is no way that an aircraft . . . would not be intercepted when they deviate from their flight plan, turn off their transponders, or stop communication with Air Traffic Control … Attempts to obscure facts by calling them a ‘conspiracy Theory’ does not change the truth. It seems, ‘Something is rotten in the State.’ “

18. President of the U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board, who also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon’s Quadrennial Defense Review, and who was awarded Distinguished Flying Crosses for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals (Lt. Col. Jeff Latas) is a member of a group which doubts the government’s version of 9/11.

18. U.S. General, Commanding General of U.S. European Command and Supreme Allied Commander Europe, decorated with the Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Purple Heart (General Wesley Clark) said “We’ve never finished the investigation of 9/11 and whether the administration actually misused the intelligence information it had. The evidence seems pretty clear to me. I’ve seen that for a long time.”

19. Air Force Colonel and key Pentagon official (Lt. Colonel Karen Kwiatkowski) finds various aspects of 9/11 suspicious

20. Lieutenant colonel, 24-year Air Force career, Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs at the Defense Language Institute (Lt. Colonel Steve Butler) said “Of course Bush knew about the impending attacks on America. He did nothing to warn the American people because he needed this war on terrorism.”

21. Two-Star general (Major General Albert Stubbelbine) questions the attack on the Pentagon

22. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot, former instructor at the USAF Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program, with a 20-year Air Force career (Lt. Colonel Guy S. Razer) said the following ......“I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government.

Those of us in the military took an oath to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic”. Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!”

23. U.S. Marine Corps lieutenant colonel, a fighter pilot with over 300 combat missions flown and a 21-year Marine Corps career (Lt. Colonel Shelton F. Lankford) believes that 9/11 was an inside job, and said.......“This isn’t about party, it isn’t about Bush Bashing. It’s about our country, our constitution, and our future. …

Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.

If you ridicule others who have sincere doubts and who know factual information that directly contradicts the official report and who want explanations from those who hold the keys to our government, and have motive, means, and opportunity to pull off a 9/11, but you are too lazy or fearful, or … to check into the facts yourself, what does that make you? ….

Are you afraid that you will learn the truth and you can’t handle it?

^^^^^^^Couldnt be more true^^^^^^^^

24. U.S. Navy ‘Top Gun’ pilot (Commander Ralph Kolstad) who questions the official account of 9/11 and is calling for a new investigation, says “When one starts using his own mind, and not what one was told, there is very little to believe in the official story”

25. The Group Director on matters of national security in the U.S. Government Accountability Office said that President Bush did not respond to unprecedented warnings of the 9/11 disaster and conducted a massive cover-up instead of accepting responsibility

Additionally, numerous military leaders from allied governments have questioned 9/11, such as...

Canadian Minister of Defense, the top military leader of Canada (Paul Hellyer)

Commander-in-chief of the Russian Navy (Anatoli Kornukov)

Chief of staff of the Russian armed forces (General Leonid Ivashov)

26. Former military analyst and famed whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg recently said that the case of a certain 9/11 whistleblower is “far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers“. He also said that the government is ordering the media to cover up her allegations about 9/11. And he said that some of the claims concerning government involvement in 9/11 are credible, that “very serious questions have been raised about what they [U.S. government officials] knew beforehand and how much involvement there might have been”, that engineering 9/11 would not be humanly or psychologically beyond the scope of the current administration, and that there’s enough evidence to justify a new, “hard-hitting” investigation into 9/11 with subpoenas and testimony taken under oath.

27. A 27-year CIA veteran, who chaired National Intelligence Estimates and personally delivered intelligence briefings to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials (Raymond McGovern) said “I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 Report is a joke”, and is open to the possibility that 9/11 was an inside job.

28. A 29-year CIA veteran, former National Intelligence Officer (NIO) and former Director of the CIA’s Office of Regional and Political Analysis (William Bill Christison) said “I now think there is persuasive evidence that the events of September did not unfold as the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission would have us believe. … All three [buildings that were destroyed in the World Trade Center] were most probably destroyed by controlled demolition charges placed in the buildings before 9/11.”

29. 20-year Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer, the second-ranking civilian in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence, and former CIA clandestine services case officer (David Steele) stated that “9/11 was at a minimum allowed to happen as a pretext for war”, and it was probably an inside job (see Customer Review dated October 7, 2006).

30. A decorated 20-year CIA veteran, who Pulitzer-Prize winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh called “perhaps the best on-the-ground field officer in the Middle East”, and whose astounding career formed the script for the Academy Award winning motion picture Syriana (Robert Baer) said that“the evidence points at” 9/11 having had aspects of being an inside job .

31. The Division Chief of the CIA’s Office of Soviet Affairs, who served as Senior Analyst from 1966 – 1990. He also served as Professor of International Security at the National War College from 1986 – 2004 (Melvin Goodman) said “The final [9/11 Commission] report is ultimately a coverup.”

32. Professor of History and International Relations, University of Maryland. Former Executive Assistant to the Director of the National Security Agency, former military attaché in China, with a 21-year career in U.S. Army Intelligence (Major John M. Newman, PhD, U.S. Army) questions the government’s version of the events of 9/11.

33. The head of all U.S. intelligence, the Director of National Intelligence (Mike McConnel) said “9/11 should have and could have been prevented”

34. A number of intelligence officials, including a CIA Operations Officer who co-chaired a CIA multi-agency task force coordinating intelligence efforts among many intelligence and law enforcement agencies (Lynne Larkin) sent a joint letter to Congress expressing their concerns about “serious shortcomings,” “omissions,” and “major flaws” in the 9/11 Commission Report and offering their services for a new investigation (they were ignored).

35. A prominent physicist with 33 years of service for the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, DC (Dr. David L. Griscom) said that the official theory for why the Twin Towers and world trade center building 7 collapsed “does not match the available facts” and supports the theory that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition.

36. A world-renowned scientist, recipient of the National Medal of Science, America’s highest honor for scientific achievement (Dr. Lynn Margulis) said.....“I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken.“

37. former head of the Fire Science Division of the government agency which claims that the World Trade Centers collapsed due to fire (the National Institute of Standards and Technology), who is one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering (Dr. James Quintiere), called for an independent review of the World Trade Center Twin Tower collapse investigation. “I wish that there would be a peer review of this,” he said, referring to the NIST investigation. “I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view. … I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable.”

38. The principal electrical engineer for the entire World Trade Center complex, who was “very familiar with the structures and [the Twin Towers'] conceptual design parameters” (Richard F. Humenn), stated that “the mass and strength of the structure should have survived the localized damage caused by the planes and burning jet fuel . . . . the fuel and planes alone did not bring the Towers down.”

39. Former Director for Research, Director for Aeronautical Projects, and Flight Research Program Manager for NASA’s Dryden Flight Research Center, who holds masters degrees in both physics and engineering (Dwain A. Deets) says....“The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Centers on 9/11].”

40. A prominent physicist, former U.S. professor of physics from a top university, and a former principal investigator for the U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Advanced Energy Projects (Dr. Steven E. Jones) stated that the world trade centers were brought down by controlled demolition

41. A U.S. physics professor who teaches at several universities (Dr. Crockett Grabbe) believes that the World Trade Centers were brought down by controlled demolition .

42. An expert on demolition (Bent Lund) said that the trade centers were brought down with explosives.

43. A Dutch demolition expert (Danny Jowenko) stated that WTC 7 was imploded

44. A safety engineer and accident analyst for the Finnish National Safety Technology Authority (Dr. Heikki Kurttila) stated regarding WTC 7 that “The great speed of the collapse and the low value of the resistance factor strongly suggest controlled demolition.”

45. A 13-year professor of metallurgical engineering at a U.S. university, with a PhD in materials engineering, a former Congressional Office of Technology Assessment Senior Staff Member (Dr. Joel S. Hirschhorn), is calling for a new investigation of 9/11

46. A Danish professor of chemistry (Dr. Niels Harrit) said, in a mainstream Danish newspaper, “WTC7 collapsed exactly like a house of cards. If the fires or damage in one corner had played a decisive role, the building would have fallen in that direction. You don’t have to be a woodcutter to grasp this”

47. A former guidance systems engineer for Polaris and Trident missiles and professor emeritus, mathematics and computer science at a university concluded (Dr. Bruce R. Henry) that the Twin Towers “were brought down by planted explosives.”

48. A mechanical engineer with 20 years experience as a Fire Protection Engineer for the U.S. Departments of Energy, Defense, and Veterans Affairs, who is a contributing Subject Matter Expert to the U.S. Department of Energy Fire Protection Engineering Functional Area Qualification Standard for Nuclear Facilities, a board member of the Northern California – Nevada Chapter of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers, currently serving as Fire Protection Engineer for the city of San Jose, California, the 10th largest city in the United States (Edward S. Munyak) believes that the World Trade Center was destroyed by controlled demolition.

49. The former Chief of the Strategic and Emergency Planning Branch, U.S. Department of Energy, and former Director of the Office of Engineering at the Public Service Commission in Washington, D.C., who is a mechanical engineer (Enver Masud) , does not believe the official story, and believes that there is a prima facie case for controlled demolition of the World Trade Center.

50. A professor of mathematics (Gary Welz) said “The official explanation that I’ve heard doesn’t make sense because it doesn’t explain why I heard and felt an explosion before the South Tower fell and why the concrete was pulverized”

51. A prominent engineer with 55 years experience, in charge of the design of hundreds of major building projects including high rise offices, former member of the California Seismic Safety Commission and former member of the National Institute of Sciences Building Safety Council (Marx Ayres) believes that the World Trade Centers were brought down by controlled demolition

52. Two professors of structural engineering at a prestigious Swiss university (Dr. Joerg Schneider and Dr. Hugo Bachmann) said that, on 9/11, World Trade Center 7 was brought down by controlled demolition

Other archietects and engineers that are highly regarded (apparently who dont exsist accoriding to most people here).........

Kamal S. Obeid, structural engineer, with a masters degree in Engineering from UC Berkeley, of Fremont, California

Ronald H. Brookman, structural engineer, with a masters degree in Engineering from UC Davis, of Novato California

Graham John Inman, structural engineer, of London, England

Paul W. Mason, structural engineer, of Melbourne, Australia

Mills M. Kay Mackey, structural engineer, of Denver, Colorado

David Scott, Structural Engineer, of Scotland

Nathan Lomba, Structural Engineer, of Eureka, California

Edward E. Knesl, civil and structural engineer, of Phoenix, Arizona

David Topete, civil and structural engineer, San Francisco, California

Charles Pegelow, structural engineer, of Houston, Texas (and see this)

Dennis Kollar, structural engineer, of West Bend, Wisconsin

Doyle Winterton, structural engineer (retired)

Michael T. Donly, P.E., structural engineer

William Rice, P.E., structural engineer, former professor of Vermont Technical College

An architect, member of the American Institute of Architects, who has been a practicing architect for 20 years and has been responsible for the production of construction documents for numerous steel-framed and fire-protected buildings for uses in many different areas, including education, civic, rapid transit and industrial use (Richard Gage) disputes the claim that fire and airplane damage brought down the World Trade Centers and believes there is strong evidence of controlled demolition (many other architects who question 9/11 are listed here)

LEGAL SCHOLARS

Former Federal Prosecutor, Office of Special Investigations, U.S. Department of Justice under Presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan; former U.S. Army Intelligence officer, and currently a widely-sought media commentator on terrorism and intelligence services (John Loftus) questions the government’s version of 9/11.

Former Inspector General, U.S. Department of Transportation; former Professor of Aviation, Dept. of Aerospace Engineering and Aviation and Professor of Public Policy, Ohio State University (Mary Schiavo) questions the government’s version of 9/11.

Professor of International Law at the University of Illinois, Champaign; a leading practitioner and advocate of international law; responsible for drafting the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, the American implementing legislation for the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention; served on the Board of Directors of Amnesty International (1988-1992), and represented Bosnia- Herzegovina at the World Court, with a Doctor of Law Magna Cum Laude as well as a Ph.D. in Political Science, both from Harvard University (Dr. Francis Boyle) questions the government’s version of 9/11.

Former prosecutor in the Organized Crime and Racketeering Section of the U.S. Justice Department and a key member of Attorney General Bobby Kennedy’s anti-corruption task force; former assistant U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois (J. Terrence “Terry” Brunner) questions the government’s version of 9/11.

Professor Emeritus, International Law, Professor of Politics and International Affairs, Princeton University; in 2001 served on the three-person UN Commission on Human Rights for the Palestine Territories, and previously, on the Independent International Commission on Kosovo (Richard Falk) questions the government’s version of 9/11., and asks whether the Neocons were behind 9/11.

Bessie Dutton Murray Distinguished Professor of Law Emeritus and Director, Center for Human Rights, University of Iowa; Fellow, World Academy of Art and Science. Honorary Editor, Board of Editors, American Journal of International Law (Burns H. Weston) questions the government’s version of 9/11.

Former president of the National Lawyers Guild (C. Peter Erlinder), who signed a petition calling for a real investigation into 9/11. And see petition.

Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice at Troy University; associate General Counsel, National Association of Federal Agents; Retired Agent in Charge, Internal Affairs, U.S. Customs, responsible for the internal integrity and security for areas encompassing nine states and two foreign locations; former Federal Sky Marshall; 27-year U.S. Customs career (Mark Conrad) questions the government’s version of 9/11.

Professor of Law, University of Freiburg; former Minister of Justice of West Germany (Horst Ehmke) questions the government’s version of 9/11.

Director of Academic Programs, Institute for Policy and Economic Development, University of Texas, El Paso, specializing in executive branch secrecy policy, governmental abuse, and law and bureaucracy; former U.S. Army Signals Intelligence officer; author of several books on law and political theory (Dr. William G. Weaver) questions the government’s version of 9/11.

Famed trial attorney (Gerry Spence) questions the government’s version of 9/11.

Former Instructor of Criminal Trial Practice, Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California at Berkeley 11-year teaching career. Retired Chief Assistant Public Defender, Contra Costa County, California 31-year career (William Veale) said......“When you grow up in the United States, there are some bedrock principles that require concerted effort to discard. One is the simplest: that our leaders are good and decent people whose efforts may occasionally warrant criticism but never because of malice or venality… But one grows up. … And with the lawyer’s training comes the reliance on evidence and the facts that persuade… After a lot of reading, thought, study, and commiseration, I have come to the conclusion that the attacks of 9/11 were, in their essence, an inside job perpetrated at the highest levels of the U S government.”

Sooooo let me get this right Mr CPH-R .........all these DISTINGUISHED people are just "Twoofers"

conehead 

A332

Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:27 pm

Gulfstreamgirl = Owned/Dismissed

/thread.

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Quoting A332 (Reply 31):
Gulfstreamgirl = Owned/Dismissed

HUH???? im owned?, are you like 12 years old , save your lil PWNED comments for those first person shooter games you probably play everyday , lol

conehead 

CPH-R

Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:53 pm

Quoting Gulfstreamgirl (Reply 30):

Appeal to authority noted.

Got any actual evidence in there?

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Quoting CPH-R (Reply 33):
Got any actual evidence in there?

Wouldn't that be the purpose of a new investigation , there's plenty of evidence for various different claims . What good is it with out a unbiased thorough OPEN investigation where people are subpoenaed and under oath , like most court proceedings .

Orrrrrrrrrrr maybe all those people listed are just "Twoofers" and have NO idea what thier talking about.

conehead 

LTU932

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:08 pm

Quoting GulfStreamGirl (Reply 32):
HUH???? im owned?, are you like 12 years old , save your lil PWNED comments for those first person shooter games you probably play everyday , lol

Well, given the lack of proper orthography (e.g. the lack of proper captialisation at the start of a sentence, and excessive capitalisation of whole words) in your posts, you do appear like someone who's just asking to get OWNED.

CPH-R

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:25 pm

Quoting Gulfstreamgirl (Reply 34):
Wouldn't that be the purpose of a new investigation , there's plenty of evidence for various different claims . What good is it with out a unbiased thorough OPEN investigation where people are subpoenaed and under oath , like most court proceedings .

People have presented plenty of evidence and theories, which has subsequently been debunked without needing a new investigation.

Just exactly how would a new "open" investigation work out? You'll still have to talk to the same people the 9/11 Commission interviewed, but does the fact that they're under oath suddently forces them into telling a completely different story?

Looking at stuff like NYCCAN, who proposed a citizen's committee (which, incidently, would include various Twoofers - how's that for a non-biased investigation?), they've failed miserably. Hell, some of the stuff they proposed wouldn't even be legal (like giving civilians subpeona powers).

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:28 pm

There are so many professors and highly regarded members in architects and engineers for 9 11 truth

Like who?

Just some of those "WHO" are in reply 30

Enjoy

conehead 

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:31 pm

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 35):
Well, given the lack of proper orthography (e.g. the lack of proper captialisation at the start of a sentence, and excessive capitalisation of whole words) in your posts, you do appear like someone who's just asking to get OWNED

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ,lol

conehead 

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:34 pm

Quoting CPH-R (Reply 36):
Just exactly how would a new "open" investigation work out? You'll still have to talk to the same people the 9/11 Commission interviewed, but does the fact that they're under oath suddently forces them into telling a completely different story?
You obviously know nothing of all the evidence that wasn't allowed in the original 911 commission , nor all the people that weren't granted permission to even testify.

i suggest u actually read reply 30 , and you just might see a few of the people that had evidence but were able to do nothing with it

[Edited 2009-09-09 16:38:06]

CPH-R

Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:52 am

Quoting Gulfstreamgirl (Reply 39):

All I see in Post 30, are people who calls for a new investigation for no apparent reason, occasionally coupled with a random non-sourced quotation.

Hell, some of them are even grossly misleading, like #6. John Farmer (commissioner, not the civilian) was talking about how NORAD had given the commission blatantly false information (like pretending they were tracking United 93 - 13 minutes before it was hijacked!), and how the actual NORAD tapes proved that NORAD didn't know what the hell it was doing. If anything, it's a prime example of how the Commission caught someone lying and brought them back under oath, to give a proper explanation.

[Edited 2009-09-09 21:53:54]

[Edited 2009-09-09 21:55:57]

MSPNWA

Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:31 am

I don't know if I call myself an A.J. "fan", but I watch his videos, read his new websites, and agree with him on 90% of issues. I suppose that's enough to qualify as one. On the 9/11 front, I like reading David Ray Griffin's books best. I have "9/11 Contradictions" and "Debunking 9/11 Debunking". The first destroys the credibility of the 9/11 Commission, and the second responds to the bogus mainstream "debunking" of the 9/11 conspiracy. I don't know how anyone could look away from a new, open investigation of 9/11 after reading them.

And I've always wondered why people in the aviation industry seem to be so stringent to the official theory. Seems to me that the percentage that agree with the alternative theories is much lower than the general population.

CPH-R

Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:44 am

Quoting MSPNWA (Reply 41):
On the 9/11 front, I like reading David Ray Griffin's books best. I have "9/11 Contradictions" and "Debunking 9/11 Debunking". The first destroys the credibility of the 9/11 Commission, and the second responds to the bogus mainstream "debunking" of the 9/11 conspiracy. I don't know how anyone could look away from a new, open investigation of 9/11 after reading them.

Try reading http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/Mackey_drg_nist_review_2_1.pdf - it's a harsh critique of the "Debunking 9/11 Debunking" by a guy who knows his stuff.

TheCol

Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:03 am

Most of which validates my point. There is no conclusive evidence to prove anything other than a royal screw-up by the various federal agencies, and the Bush administration. I don't think anyone would mind another 9/11 inquiry. That being said, you should seriously lay off the "inside job" crap until you have something other than fringe evidence.

Quoting LTU932 (Reply 35):

Quoting CPH-R (Reply 40):

checkmark 

Most people that I have debated the "inside job" conspiracy with, lack rationality or have some kind of twisted agenda. They want to believe their own BS so badly, or want us to believe it, they twist and mold the truth to fit their version.

MSPNWA

Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:50 am

Quoting CPH-R (Reply 42):
Try reading http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/Mackey_drg_nist_review_2_1.pdf - it's a harsh critique of the "Debunking 9/11 Debunking" by a guy who knows his stuff.

Right away it should be difficult for the common man to trust him based on thing--his job. And this brings up an important point about the official theory. The official theory by the government extensively uses itself (as in gov. agencies or connections) as evidence in creating, investigating, and defending the theory. I'm sorry, but when did being your own judge and jury ever become trustworthy.

BTW, I'm taking a look at Mackey's work right now, and I'm not impressed. It's bad enough that he works for a government agency, which immediately raises red flag for bias. It's doubly bad when he's on the defense like this and simply ignores the evidence against his claims. Griffin's sources are obviously a tough match for him. I've been passionate about information concerning 9/11 since the day it happened, and by now the conspiracy is nearly as factual as gravity. It's that overwhelming.

Dazed767

Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:30 am

It's beyond me how anyone could tune in to the crap that spews out of his mouth. He's a nut job.

LMP737

Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:24 pm

Alex Jones is a fraud who makes a living making money off gullible people. I find it ironic that people who are Alex Jones fans are the same ones who go around telling the rest of us to not to believe what he hear and see in the press. Yet they seem to believe anything that Alex Jones says without question.

futurepilot16

Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:54 pm

I suggest this thread be locked. Complete lack of character and common sense on the part of some of our members.

Quoting Gulfstreamgirl (Reply 38):
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ,lol

Quoting Gulfstreamgirl (Reply 34):

Orrrrrrrrrrr maybe all those people listed are just "Twoofers" and have NO idea what thier talking about.

How immature.
 no 

LMP737

Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:43 pm

I don't know if I call myself an A.J. "fan", but I watch his videos, read his new websites, and agree with him on 90% of issues. I suppose that's enough to qualify as one.

Then I suggest you do a better job fact checking the stories on his site.

Here are some links to articles appearing on Inforwars. If you look hard enough you can find the errors.
http://www.infowars.com/articles/sep...rliners_rigged_with_explosives.htm

http://www.infowars.com/transcripts/degranpres.htm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...july2006/250706ethniccleansers.htm

On the 9/11 front, I like reading David Ray Griffin's books best. I have "9/11 Contradictions" and "Debunking 9/11 Debunking". The first destroys the credibility of the 9/11 Commission, and the second responds to the bogus mainstream "debunking" of the 9/11 conspiracy. I don't know how anyone could look away from a new, open investigation of 9/11 after reading them.

It's rather easy, David Ray Griffin is yet another charlaton who makes money off naive people. Did you know that he has this habit of using neo-nazi rags like the AFP for his books? Or that he likes use Holocaust deniers as another source? Did you also know he like to hang out with them? You can tell a lot about a person by the people they hang with.

[Edited 2009-09-10 08:53:14]

CPH-R

Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:00 pm

Quoting MSPNWA (Reply 44):
Right away it should be difficult for the common man to trust him based on thing--his job. And this brings up an important point about the official theory. The official theory by the government extensively uses itself (as in gov. agencies or connections) as evidence in creating, investigating, and defending the theory. I'm sorry, but when did being your own judge and jury ever become trustworthy.

So you automatically assume that people who work in an government agency, despite having the same job through various administrations, are 100% loyal to whoever is in power at the time?  Yeah sure

Watergate jumps to mind, and that wasn't more than a handful of people who knew about it.