Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

RE: Any Alex Jones Fans...

Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Quoting FuturePilot16 (Reply 47):
How immature.

Whats immature about agreeing with all the highly regarded people in reply 30?????people who actually hold/held goverment positions , highly regarded engineers , proffessors, ect.

i would love for you to tell me HOW immature it is , to just be in support of a new unbiased OPEN investigation.

Are you scared of what just might come out if there was a real investigation?

Seems so to me , but what do i know , I'm just immature , Jesus , lol

conehead 

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Quoting LMP737 (Reply 46):
Alex Jones is a fraud who makes a living making money off gullible people

I challenge you to watch some of his films, End Game , The Obama Deception, he states in his films "if you don't believe me ,look it up for yourself".

I find it ironic that people who are Alex Jones fans are the same ones who go around telling the rest of us to not to believe what he hear and see in the press

So your saying that we SHOULD believe what we hear and see in the press?, are you aware of who owns all the major networks?

Yet they seem to believe anything that Alex Jones says without question

I dont believe everything he says, but a lot of what he says is based on fact. On his live shows he deals with articles that come from the news , usually the press down plays the significance of a lot of the articles he uses.

conehead 

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Quoting TheCol (Reply 43):
That being said, you should seriously lay off the "inside job" crap until you have something other than fringe evidence

I never once stated that its an inside job , tell that to all the (more qualified then you are) people in reply 30.

conehead 

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Lets take a look at things in the past , that the US goverment lied about to get the american people to support a war

1. USS Maine sinks killing 266 men . This event helps lead the United States to declare war on Spain.

2. RMS Lusitania The Lusitania sunk within 18 minutes. Though there had been enough lifeboats for all passengers, the severe listing of the ship while it sunk prevented most from being launched properly. Of the 1,959 people on board, 1,198 died. The toll of civilians killed in this disaster shocked the world.

Americans were outraged to learn 128 U.S. civilians were killed in a war in which they were officially neutral. Destroying ships not known to be carrying war materials countered generally accepted international war protocols. The sinking of the Lusitania heightened tensions between the U.S. and Germany and helped sway American opinion in favor of joining the war.

In 2008, divers explored the wreck of the Lusitania, situated eight miles off the coast of Ireland. On board, the divers found approximately four million U.S.-made Remington .303 bullets. The discovery supports the German's long-held belief that the Lusitania was being used to transport war materials. The find also supports the theory that it was the explosion of munitions on board that caused the second explosion on the Lusitania.

3. Pearl Harbour: Japanese were provoked and allowed to attack America at Pearl Harbor. The majority of Americans, and even service men, were unaware of what was going on behind the scenes, but not all were. FDR had been charged in public with agitating for war since 1939. FDR had to push the Japanese into attacking the United States because the overwhelming majority of Americans opposed getting involved in the war and Japan itself had no intentions of attacking the United States, their interest was Asia. Without FDR's antagonisms towards the Japanese, Congress and the American people never would have allowed FDR to declare war on Japan or Germany. The most direct evidence of antagonisms toward Japan is the McCollum Memo written October 7th 1940 (declassified in 1994) that was given to FDR as well as the actions that were later taken by the administration.

4. The Gulf of Tonkin Incident is the name given to two separate incidents involving the Democratic Republic of Vietnam and the United States in the waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. On August 2, 1964 two American destroyers engaged three North Vietnamese torpedo boats, resulting in one of the torpedo boat's sinking. On August 4, 1964, the American destroyers reported a second engagement with North Vietnamese boats. However, this second report was later discovered to be in error. Together, these two incidents prompted the first large-scale involvement of U.S. armed forces in Vietnam.

In October, 2005 the New York Times reported that Robert J. Hanyok, a historian for the U.S. National Security Agency, had concluded that the NSA deliberately distorted the intelligence reports that it had passed on to policy-makers regarding the August 4, 1964 incident.

5. USS Liberty: The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a neutral United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli jet fighter planes and motor torpedo boats on June 8, 1967, during the Six-Day War. The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two Marines, and a civilian), wounded 171 crew members, and damaged the ship severely. Shortly after the attack ended, Israel informed the U.S. that its forces had attacked the Liberty in error a friendly fire incident.

The attack was a "daring ploy by Israel to fake an Eygptian attack" to give America a reason to enter the war against Egypt. Convinced that that attack was real, President of the United States Lyndon B. Johnson launched nuclear-armed planes targeted against Cairo from a US aircraft carrier in the Mediterranean. The planes were recalled only just in time, when it was clear the Liberty had not sunk and that Israel had carried out the attack.

Just a few exampls of past history where the public has been mislead .

But the goverment is telling the whole truth about 911 , even though its been used as a pretext for war on Afghanistan and Iraq. Ooook

Watch 911 Road To Tyanny, and tell me its just Alex Jones feeding a bunch of BS.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...rAw&q=road+to+tyranny&hl=en&emb=1#

[Edited 2009-09-10 14:17:10]

LMP737

Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Quoting GulfStreamGirl (Reply 51):
I challenge you to watch some of his films, End Game , The Obama Deception, he states in his films "if you don't believe me ,look it up for yourself".

It's quite obvious that you have not bothered to do what you ask me to do. In End Game he says that 80% of the world population will be eliminated. Could you please look that up for me because I had a heck of a time finding any evidence to support that claim. And while you are doing that back up The Obama Deception with some facts.

So your saying that we SHOULD believe what we hear and see in the press?, are you aware of who owns all the major networks?

What I said was that people like you will yell and scream about the main stream press yet will swallow hook line and sinker anything Alex Jones says. How ironic.

I dont believe everything he says, but a lot of what he says is based on fact. On his live shows he deals with articles that come from the news , usually the press down plays the significance of a lot of the articles he uses.

You don't believe everything he says? What don't you believe may I ask? What Alex Jones does is take a little bit of truth and wrap it with lies and half truths.

An example of this can be found in this story.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sep...rliners_rigged_with_explosives.htm

Notice how they try and twist the words of a Boeing executive and offer no facts to support what is said in the story?

In this interview with rabid anti-Semite and Holocaust denier Donn De Grand Pre Alex Jones repeats the often repeated lie that Payne Stewart’s plane was intercepted within 18 minutes. In reality it was closer to an hour.

http://www.infowars.com/transcripts/degranpres.htm

This story is nothing more than thinly veiled anti-Semitism with absolutely no facts to support the claims made in it.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...july2006/250706ethniccleansers.htm

Quoting GulfStreamGirl (Reply 53):
Watch 911 Road To Tyanny, and tell me its just Alex Jones feeding a bunch of BS.

He's feeding you a bunch of BS. Anyone who makes unsubstantiated claims, lies through his teeth or goes around in clown makeup is full of BS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTGpc5I6JIw

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:06 pm

Quoting LMP737 (Reply 54):
It's quite obvious that you have not bothered to do what you ask me to do. In End Game he says that 80% of the world population will be eliminated. Could you please look that up for me because I had a heck of a time finding any evidence to support that claim

Well , i don't think any government official would just come out and say , we are going to eliminate 80 % of the worlds population , but ill try and enlighten you .....

Henry Kissinger made a chilling 1970 comment that explains a lot about what's happening now - "Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people." Combine it with unchallengeable military power and you control everything. He said plenty more in his classified 1974 memo on a secret project called National Security Study Memorandum 200 (NSSM 200) for a "world population plan of action" for drastic global population control. He meant reducing it by hundreds of millions, using food as a weapon, and overall reorganizing the global food market to destroy family farms and replace them with (agribusiness-run) factory ones. It's been ongoing for decades, backed since January 1995 by WTO muscle, and characterized now by huge agribusiness giants with monstrous vertically integrated powers over the food we eat - from research labs to plantings to processing to the supermarket and other food outlet shelves around the world.

I suggest you read the National Security Study Memorandum 200 (NSSM 200) - April 1974

Lets see what Planned Parenthood are up to .....OTTAWA, June 11 (LSN) - Planned Parenthood is financing an effort to lobby the Canadian government to funnel more tax dollars into the movement for global abortion on demand. A new non-governmental organization calling itself Action Canada for Population and Development (ACPD) was launched recently at the National Press Club in Ottawa.

ACPD head Katherine McDonald said, "The purpose of the panel is to draw attention to Canada's lack of commitment to international family planning in terms of...finances," said McDonald. "Family planning" in such circles invariably means sterilization and abortion.

Lets see what else we have .......

http://www.khouse.org/articles/1997/93/

http://raymondpronk.wordpress.com/20...ontrol-and-designer-babies-videos/

Lets see what the UN is up to .........The United Nation's emergencies Unit for Ethiopia (EUE) has called for pressure tactics for depopulation in Ethiopia. Rather than providing food aid, the EUE is suggesting that a "reward and punishment" system should be implemented to implement 'family planning' .....here's the complete story ......

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/874679/posts

Whats Obama up to .....

http://www.blackinformant.com/commen...care-paying-for-population-control

Hmmm Oprah Winfrey and Bill Gates , what are they up to ......

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...us_and_americas/article6350303.ece

^^^^^^ I'm sure those billionaires have the worlds interests at heart .

Quoting LMP737 (Reply 54):
And while you are doing that back up The Obama Deception with some facts

when i get home from work , ill do my best to back up claims made in that film . I assume you think everything mentioned in the Obama Deception is just a bunch of BS , makes me wonder if you really even watched it.

conehead 

CPH-R

Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:12 am

Regarding the Obama Deception (and I'm having a slight feeling of Deja Vu here, I'm fairly certain I've already posted this once before): http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/search/label/Obama%20Deception

It probably won't change your mind, but at least others can have a read and judge for themselves.

Also, we had a thread a while ago on the Billionarires' Club Population Control thingie, and a poster made an excellent post explaining why it would make sense, from a rational point of view, to decrease the population: BBC Silent On Radio 3 Program Calling For Death Of (by MadameConcorde Dec 22 2008 in Non Aviation)

It's not pleasant, but, sadly, it's not far off either.

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:16 am

Quoting CPH-R (Reply 56):
It probably won't change your mind, but at least others can have a read and judge for themselves

Its interesting , and i agree with parts of that article that say how Alex Jones tries to make things seem scary , for sure , its a documentary , they do that somtimes. You have to look at history and make your own comparisions as to how it relates to today .

I think there's 2 past presidents words that sum up todays problems beautifully, here they are .......

President Woodrow Wilson After signing the Federal Reserve Act in 1913....

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men".

President Dwight D. Eisenhower's Farewell Adress to the Nation 1961......

Good evening, my fellow Americans: First, I should like to express my gratitude to the radio and television networks for the opportunity they have given me over the years to bring reports and messages to our nation. My special thanks go to them for the opportunity of addressing you this evening.
Three days from now, after a half century of service of our country, I shall lay down the responsibilities of office as, in traditional and solemn ceremony, the authority of the Presidency is vested in my successor.

This evening I come to you with a message of leave-taking and farewell, and to share a few final thoughts with you, my countrymen. Like every other citizen, I wish the new President, and all who will labor with him, Godspeed. I pray that the coming years will be blessed with peace and prosperity for all.

Our people expect their President and the Congress to find essential agreement on questions of great moment, the wise resolution of which will better shape the future of the nation. My own relations with Congress, which began on a remote and tenuous basis when, long ago, a member of the Senate appointed me to West Point, have since ranged to the intimate during the war and immediate post-war period, and finally to the mutually interdependent during these past eight years.

In this final relationship, the Congress and the Administration have, on most vital issues, cooperated well, to serve the nation well rather than mere partisanship, and so have assured that the business of the nation should go forward. So my official relationship with Congress ends in a feeling on my part, of gratitude that we have been able to do so much together.

We now stand ten years past the midpoint of a century that has witnessed four major wars among great nations. Three of these involved our own country. Despite these holocausts America is today the strongest, the most influential and most productive nation in the world. Understandably proud of this pre-eminence, we yet realize that America's leadership and prestige depend, not merely upon our unmatched material progress, riches and military strength, but on how we use our power in the interests of world peace and human betterment.

Throughout America's adventure in free government, such basic purposes have been to keep the peace; to foster progress in human achievement, and to enhance liberty, dignity and integrity among peoples and among nations. To strive for less would be unworthy of a free and religious people. Any failure traceable to arrogance or our lack of comprehension or readiness to sacrifice would inflict upon us a grievous hurt, both at home and abroad.

Progress toward these noble goals is persistently threatened by the conflict now engulfing the world. It commands our whole attention, absorbs our very beings. We face a hostile ideology global in scope, atheistic in character, ruthless in purpose, and insidious in method. Unhappily the danger it poses promises to be of indefinite duration. To meet it successfully, there is called for, not so much the emotional and transitory sacrifices of crisis, but rather those which enable us to carry forward steadily, surely, and without complaint the burdens of a prolonged and complex struggle – with liberty the stake. Only thus shall we remain, despite every provocation, on our charted course toward permanent peace and human betterment.

Crises there will continue to be. In meeting them, whether foreign or domestic, great or small, there is a recurring temptation to feel that some spectacular and costly action could become the miraculous solution to all current difficulties. A huge increase in the newer elements of our defenses; development of unrealistic programs to cure every ill in agriculture; a dramatic expansion in basic and applied research – these and many other possibilities, each possibly promising in itself, may be suggested as the only way to the road we wish to travel.

But each proposal must be weighed in light of a broader consideration; the need to maintain balance in and among national programs – balance between the private and the public economy, balance between the cost and hoped for advantages – balance between the clearly necessary and the comfortably desirable; balance between our essential requirements as a nation and the duties imposed by the nation upon the individual; balance between the actions of the moment and the national welfare of the future. Good judgment seeks balance and progress; lack of it eventually finds imbalance and frustration.

The record of many decades stands as proof that our people and their Government have, in the main, understood these truths and have responded to them well in the face of threat and stress. But threats, new in kind or degree, constantly arise.

Of these, I mention two only.

A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction. Our military organization today bears little relation to that known by any of my predecessors in peacetime, or indeed by the fighting men of World War II or Korea.

Until the latest of our world conflicts, the United States had no armaments industry. American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well. But now we can no longer risk emergency improvisation of national defense; we have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment. We annually spend on military security more than the net income of all United States corporations.

This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence – economic, political, even spiritual – is felt in every city, every Statehouse, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

Akin to, and largely responsible for the sweeping changes in our industrial-military posture, has been the technological revolution during recent decades.

In this revolution, research has become central, it also becomes more formalized, complex, and costly. A steadily increasing share is conducted for, by, or at the direction of, the Federal government.

Today, the solitary inventor, tinkering in his shop, has been overshadowed by task forces of scientists in laboratories and testing fields. In the same fashion, the free university, historically the fountainhead of free ideas and scientific discovery, has experienced a revolution in the conduct of research. Partly because of the huge costs involved, a government contract becomes virtually a substitute for intellectual curiosity. For every old blackboard there are now hundreds of new electronic computers.

The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present – and is gravely to be regarded.

Yet, in holding scientific research and discovery in respect, as we should, we must also be alert to the equal and opposite danger that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientific-technological elite.

It is the task of statesmanship to mold, to balance, and to integrate these and other forces, new and old, within the principles of our democratic system – ever aiming toward the supreme goals of our free society.

Another factor in maintaining balance involves the element of time. As we peer into society's future, we – you and I, and our government – must avoid the impulse to live only for today, plundering for, for our own ease and convenience, the precious resources of tomorrow. We cannot mortgage the material assets of our grandchildren without asking the loss also of their political and spiritual heritage. We want democracy to survive for all generations to come, not to become the insolvent phantom of tomorrow.

Down the long lane of the history yet to be written America knows that this world of ours, ever growing smaller, must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be, instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect.

Such a confederation must be one of equals. The weakest must come to the conference table with the same confidence as do we, protected as we are by our moral, economic, and military strength. That table, though scarred by many past frustrations, cannot be abandoned for the certain agony of the battlefield.

Disarmament, with mutual honor and confidence, is a continuing imperative. Together we must learn how to compose differences, not with arms, but with intellect and decent purpose. Because this need is so sharp and apparent I confess that I lay down my official responsibilities in this field with a definite sense of disappointment. As one who has witnessed the horror and the lingering sadness of war – as one who knows that another war could utterly destroy this civilization which has been so slowly and painfully built over thousands of years – I wish I could say tonight that a lasting peace is in sight.

Happily, I can say that war has been avoided. Steady progress toward our ultimate goal has been made. But, so much remains to be done. As a private citizen, I shall never cease to do what little I can to help the world advance along that road.

So – in this my last good night to you as your President – I thank you for the many opportunities you have given me for public service in war and peace. I trust that in that service you find some things worthy; as for the rest of it, I know you will find ways to improve performance in the future.

You and I – my fellow citizens – need to be strong in our faith that all nations, under God, will reach the goal of peace with justice. May we be ever unswerving in devotion to principle, confident but humble with power, diligent in pursuit of the Nations' great goals.

To all the peoples of the world, I once more give expression to America's prayerful and continuing aspiration:

We pray that peoples of all faiths, all races, all nations, may have their great human needs satisfied; that those now denied opportunity shall come to enjoy it to the full; that all who yearn for freedom may experience its spiritual blessings; that those who have freedom will understand, also, its heavy responsibilities; that all who are insensitive to the needs of others will learn charity; that the scourges of poverty, disease and ignorance will be made to disappear from the earth, and that, in the goodness of time, all peoples will come to live together in a peace guaranteed by the binding force of mutual respect and love.

Now, on Friday noon, I am to become a private citizen. I am proud to do so. I look forward to it.

Thank you, and good night.

[Edited 2009-09-11 22:18:29]

CPH-R

Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:16 am

Quoting Gulfstreamgirl (Reply 57):
President Woodrow Wilson After signing the Federal Reserve Act in 1913....

Fake. http://www.salon.com/tech/htww/2007/...21/woodrow_wilson_federal_reserve/

And what's the point of quoting the entire speech by Ike Eisenhower without at least highlighting the relevant part? I know it's about the military-industrial complex, but what's the relevance to this thread? The last time I checked, the US weren't run by "it". Hell, the F-22 programme has just been swiped, and neither of the two major aerospace defense supplies were able to convince the DoD that their KC-X proposal programme was a must-buy.

futurepilot16

Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:54 am

Here's the thing gulfstream girl, 99% of this country don't know who Alex Jones is and 100% of that 99% don't care about his "revolutionary message" to take back the world, whatever that means. He's great at fleecing people out of their money though, i'll give him that. Half of this guy's audience probably lives below the poverty line while he makes money off them with his "conspiracy" videos. One thing I like about "conspiracy" videos, is that they are NEVER proven right. I also love how they make videos like the 9/11 conspiracy video seem so dramatic. I was about 14 years old (about the average age of Alex Jones' fans) when I first watched that video, and I was scared outta my mind, because I didn't know anything else and it was so easy to twist my mind because I didn't know how to check facts, and that is Jones' agenda. If you look at the comments under his youtube Obama deception video, 70% of the people who posts on there are in their early to mid teens ( and the ones whose pages claim they're 19 and 27 and whatnot, utter crap, you can tell just by their vocab). Hmmmm I wonder why his message mostly appeal to the young? You gotta hand it to him though, he's a pretty good business man, and pretty smart too. I would think after making his early videos back in 2000, he would have run out of ammo by now. I wonder when this whole New world order thing is gonna happen anyway? Kinda waiting for it, since Alex Jones is so right all the time, it must be true.

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:24 am

Quoting CPH-R (Reply 58):
And what's the point of quoting the entire speech by Ike Eisenhower without at least highlighting the relevant part?

Cause i wanted to , and i can do whatever i want in my post cause i got it like that   

Quoting FuturePilot16 (Reply 59):
I wonder when this whole New world order thing is gonna happen anyway? Kinda waiting for it

Its not something you can just look up , stories like that aren't in the main stream media Future Pilot , let me ask you this , can u honestly tell me that the US government has never lied or mislead the American public for its own interests in a hidden agenda?. Do you really believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was the only killer in JFK's death. Who stood to gain , when JFK was killed , just this lil guy name Lee ?...no the Federal Reserve Bank stood to gain , JFK was going to abolish it. Private bankers are very powerful people future pilot. Abraham Lincoln is yet another victim of the same private bankers, look into the history of the Rothschild's , look what they have done in the past in Europe, Always funding both sides of every war, hell even the Rockefeller's US Standard Oil Company sold oil to the Germans , they wouldn't have been able to bomb England had it not been for the fuel provided to them. I agree with you that Alex Jones can be a lil nutty , but honestly can u blame him , if you look into the past , we have a pretty fked up history. Watch Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove , various world leaders and presidents and corporate elite show up to a grove to warship a fkn stone owl , like WTF is that . Alex is nutty because there's some nutty shit going on in the world. Do i think he might make some things to be a bigger deal then they really are , yes i do , but you cant honestly say that everything he says is BS , because its not.

<------The All Seeing Happy Face... btw also a 33 degree mason!!!

[Edited 2009-09-12 04:06:37]

AGM100

Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Now thats my kind of girl!

Signed : Charley Sheen ...

As for me ... I am good with blaming the Allah Akbar screaming goons... Ok.,? ,, since they are the ones who did it.

futurepilot16

Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Quoting Gulfstreamgirl (Reply 60):
can u honestly tell me that the US government has never lied or mislead the American public for its own interests in a hidden agenda

The gov't lies to this country for it's own good, but in no way do I believe that we killed 3000 of our own citizens to go to war, not because i'm being ignorant, but because people like you fail to realize that we have the UN in our pockets. People in other countries just dont't seem to understand the power the U.S. gov't has over the United Nations. Again, not being ignorant. But here's my point, do you think the gov't wants to tell the people the truth about everything seriously? If some corn farmer in the midewest sees a UFO, do you think the gov't is going to say to him "Oh sir don't worry, it was one of our new stealth planes with the ability to fly backwards". Of course not, but if you really believe that we killed over 3000 american citizens, just to go to war to kill almost 5000 or more american troops and put our country's economy, and safety in jeopardy? Man, people need to calm down.

Dazed767

Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:59 pm

Quoting FuturePilot16 (Reply 59):
Here's the thing gulfstream girl, 99% of this country don't know who Alex Jones is and 100% of that 99% don't care about his "revolutionary message" to take back the world, whatever that means. He's great at fleecing people out of their money though, i'll give him that. Half of this guy's audience probably lives below the poverty line while he makes money off them with his "conspiracy" videos. One thing I like about "conspiracy" videos, is that they are NEVER proven right. I also love how they make videos like the 9/11 conspiracy video seem so dramatic. I was about 14 years old (about the average age of Alex Jones' fans) when I first watched that video, and I was scared outta my mind, because I didn't know anything else and it was so easy to twist my mind because I didn't know how to check facts, and that is Jones' agenda. If you look at the comments under his youtube Obama deception video, 70% of the people who posts on there are in their early to mid teens ( and the ones whose pages claim they're 19 and 27 and whatnot, utter crap, you can tell just by their vocab). Hmmmm I wonder why his message mostly appeal to the young? You gotta hand it to him though, he's a pretty good business man, and pretty smart too. I would think after making his early videos back in 2000, he would have run out of ammo by now. I wonder when this whole New world order thing is gonna happen anyway? Kinda waiting for it, since Alex Jones is so right all the time, it must be true.

checkmark   checkmark   checkmark   checkmark   checkmark 
God I couldn't agree with you more here.

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Quoting FuturePilot16 (Reply 62):
but if you really believe that we killed over 3000 american citizens, just to go to war to kill almost 5000 or more American troops and put our country's economy, and safety in jeopardy? Man, people need to calm down.

How many died in the Vietnam war ?, that war was started over the Gulf of Tonkin incident , which is now a fact that it didn't occur. I personally don't believe that the US government took part in the 911 attacks , but here's what i think , i think it could of have been prevented. I think there are factions inside the government that almost allowed it to happen, there's just too much evidence. Its been documented that agents trying to pursue the 911 hijackers before the 911 attacks, were not even allowed to do anything. Look up Able Danger they did a good job identifying some of them , but what happened when they turned their info in to the FBI , nothing.
Some of the hijackers even trained at us military bases , why did the ISI chief wire money to Atta , and on the very day of 911 , that same ISI chief is meeting with US officials. If Bin Ladin is this wanted terrorist , why would he get medical treatment in a US hospital in Dubai , also been reported that 2 CIA agents met with him , could it be that hes a CIA asset . The US pretty much created Al Queda , they gave them weapons , and money , to rid the Soviets in Afghanistan . I guess they didn't want those Soviets being in charge of the Caspian pipeline .

Just look at the history of the CIA , whats come out now about the things they have perpetrated , look what they did in Iran with the contra affair. You just have to look at the history of various agencies , and like i said , i never stated that the US government actively took part in 911 , i just feel that some were aware and they almost facilitated it. The Project For a New American Century states , Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event----like a new Pearl Harbor" , makes 911 seem almost welcome.

I just feel there needs to be a real criminal type investigation into 911 , the 911 commission is a joke as many of the actual commission members feel the same. Why would so many in the Bush administration publicly state , that there were no warning , why would they also state that they could never have imagined what happened on 911 . Now that's a bunch of BS.

If some corn farmer in the Midwest sees a UFO

Unfortunately not many independent corn farmers exist anymore, look what happened to small farms all over the Midwest.

here's a great documentary on Monsanto and what they have done in history .....

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...rAK4kOD1Cg&q=monsanto&hl=en&emb=1#

do you think the gov't wants to tell the people the truth about everything seriously?

One thing i know , is if they did tell the truth about everything , there would probably be some riots , and i mean that 100 %

conehead 

futurepilot16

Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Quoting GulfStreamGirl (Reply 64):
but here's what i think , i think it could of have been prevented.

Of coooouuuuuuurrrrsseee it could have and should have. I firmly believe that it 100% could have been prevented. Clinton should have done more, and I also firmly believe that the Bush administration ignored very important documents and info given to them not only by the CIA but other gov't groups as well as countries such as Iran. But here is what i'm upset about. Guys like Alex Jones are pushing the agenda that says Al Quaeda doesn't exist and the U.S. gov't planned and executed 9/11. Both the clinton and Bush admins were responsible for not paying enough attention to this nut job called Bin Laden, but I believe that is the only way they are connected to the attacks. I don't beleive that there are people in this gov't willing to murder Americans citizens in order to have a completly irrelevant war. Just look at the bombings of the USS cole and the marine Barracks in Lebanon, these were both planned by Bin Laden and his men and we knew about it, so we had more that enough of a reason to go looking for these guys. I know for a fact that a lot more could have been done to prevent it and yes I do think these questions still need to be answered.

CPH-R

Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Some of the hijackers even trained at us military bases

False. A matter of mistaken identities (though I believe one key AQ member was a member of the Egyptian special forces and had training with the US special forces): http://www.911myths.com/html/trained.html

why did the ISI chief wire money to Atta

False. As mentioned further up, it sounds like an Indian attempt to put the blame of 9/11 on their greatest enemies Pakistan.

If Bin Ladin is this wanted terrorist , why would he get medical treatment in a US hospital in Dubai , also been reported that 2 CIA agents met with him , could it be that hes a CIA asset .

False. Unconfirmed rumor by an unnamed source: http://www.911myths.com/html/bin_ladin_met_the_cia.html

The US pretty much created Al Queda , they gave them weapons , and money , to rid the Soviets in Afghanistan .

False. The CIA (via ISI) were funding and arming the local Afghan rebels, who were an entirely different group than bin Laden and his Arab volunteers. Hell, given the hatred bin Laden had of westerners even back then, I find it hard to imagine that he would readily accept money and arms from the US. Especially when he himself already had access to a major fortune of his own.
http://www.911myths.com/html/bin_ladin_links_to_the_cia.html

GulfStreamGirl
Topic Author

Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Those links try to say other wise , by refrences to books , i dont think that clearly proves the allegations to be false , its just one mans opinion.

Quoting CPH-R (Reply 66):
False. As mentioned further up, it sounds like an Indian attempt to put the blame of 9/11 on their greatest enemies Pakistan.

I think the only real way to find out is via a criminal type trial , not what is known as the 911 commissiion report.

conehead 

CPH-R

Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Quoting Gulfstreamgirl (Reply 67):
Those links try to say other wise , by refrences to books , i dont think that clearly proves the allegations to be false , its just one mans opinion.

At least it provides sources and an opinion on why the allegations might be wrong.

Quoting Gulfstreamgirl (Reply 67):
I think the only real way to find out is via a criminal type trial , not what is known as the 911 commissiion report.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pakistan has made an agreement of sorts, that the US would leave him alone if he was quietly removed from hist post immediately. It might not sound pretty, but Pakistan not being a very stable place, having nukes AND having radical muslims outraged that the US is meddling in their affairs, doesn't sound like a healthy coctail to me.

TheCol

Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:53 pm

You know, I used to think GulfStreamGirl was full of shit. That was up until I saw this new moon landing footage, which proves that the audio was all scripted and overdubbed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIkHLO93lCA

Big grin

LMP737

Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Quoting Gulfstreamgirl (Reply 55):
when i get home from work , ill do my best to back up claims made in that film . I assume you think everything mentioned in the Obama Deception is just a bunch of BS , makes me wonder if you really even watched it.

Sounds like you just admitted that you never bothered to fact check The Obama Deception in the first place. Why would you have to go home and back up the claims made in the movie if you had not done so before?

LMP737

Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:13 am

Quoting Gulfstreamgirl (Reply 55):
Well , i don't think any government official would just come out and say , we are going to eliminate 80 % of the worlds population , but ill try and enlighten you .....

Henry Kissinger made a chilling 1970 comment that explains a lot about what's happening now - "Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people." Combine it with unchallengeable military power and you control everything. He said plenty more in his classified 1974 memo on a secret project called National Security Study Memorandum 200 (NSSM 200) for a "world population plan of action" for drastic global population control. He meant reducing it by hundreds of millions, using food as a weapon, and overall reorganizing the global food market to destroy family farms and replace them with (agribusiness-run) factory ones. It's been ongoing for decades, backed since January 1995 by WTO muscle, and characterized now by huge agribusiness giants with monstrous vertically integrated powers over the food we eat - from research labs to plantings to processing to the supermarket and other food outlet shelves around the world.

I suggest you read the National Security Study Memorandum 200 (NSSM 200) - April 1974

Lets see what Planned Parenthood are up to .....OTTAWA, June 11 (LSN) - Planned Parenthood is financing an effort to lobby the Canadian government to funnel more tax dollars into the movement for global abortion on demand. A new non-governmental organization calling itself Action Canada for Population and Development (ACPD) was launched recently at the National Press Club in Ottawa.

ACPD head Katherine McDonald said, "The purpose of the panel is to draw attention to Canada's lack of commitment to international family planning in terms of...finances," said McDonald. "Family planning" in such circles invariably means sterilization and abortion.

In that entire post you did not present on shread of evidence that there is a plan to murder 80% of the worlds population. All you did was post things that really had nothing to do with the subject. It seems that you are under the impression that quantity equals quality, it does not.

LMP737

Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:16 am

Some of the hijackers even trained at us military bases

Please support that statement, just because someone says it true does not mean it is.

Zone1

Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:48 am

Quoting GulfStreamGirl (Reply 6):

Here's one , De Bunk world trade 7 for me , Cause we all know that fire took that building down making it the THIRD steel and concrete building in HISTORY to collapse due to fire ..lol

So I guess the SN Technic hangar that burned to the ground in 2006 was the 4th. Obviously this was an inside job too  Yeah sure

http://www.flightglobal.com/articles...o-sabena-technics-hangar-fire.html
Fire At Sabena Technics Hangar 40 - Pictures (by SNbirdy May 5 2006 in Civil Aviation)

In the explanation of 9/11, I think Occam's Razor holds. What is a simpler explanation for that day?

Explanation 1: A crazed man, driven by hatred for America, rounded up a couple of guys to crash planes into buildings. They successfully did this, and the fires weakened the steel, and the buildings collapsed. But one plane did not hit the target, and was driven straight down into the ground at a very high rate of speed, driving much of the debris underground.

Explanation 2: A crazed President decided that he wanted to start a war and increase the hold of the government on its people. So the easiest way to go about doing this was to get trained demolition people to cut away at 3 buildings supports in the middle of the night for weeks. Then on 9/11 they got some other people to take over 4 planes. They crashed them into the buildings that were booby trapped. Then when the firefighters came, they set off the explosives killing everyone still in the buildings. Also, the government used supercomputers to re-create the voices of the passengers onboard of the planes. Then the government used a missle to hit the Pentagon. The other 2 planes landed somewhere and the passengers and crew were never heard from again. Then all the people that were involved with this operation were so scared that not a single one of them have said a thing about it.

If we can't win a war in a big sandbox, how could the government successfully execute explanation 2?