Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

IHadAPheo

RE: Facebook Airline Manager Part 6

Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:46 am

WhineAir's new CFO/COO Taro Tsujimoto opened up Zippy's wallet and bought a shiny new A380 that is now flying to and fro whilst dropping multiple millions into corporate coffers (after emptying even more millions to purchase said A380)

There is talk of adding more ultra capacity metal but I am starting to get a bit woozy from being down to $390 million in cash. I will pad the profits for a few days and add A380s or B747s as my cash reserves permit.

Zip

Oh yes, the thread karma status!!, it has moved to double super secret titanium elite way cool marvy status!! (even the oh look bunny is happy)
Pray hard but pray with care For the tears that you are crying now Are just your answered prayers

aznmadsci

Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:29 am

Happy Holidays Y'all from TxStar Airlines!   

Hub: IAH
Account: $15,500,000+    $98,000,000+
Company Value: $48,000,000+    $229,000,000+
Stock Value: 4.74    22.94 (up)
Fleet: 68    200
Routes: 68    200
Fuel: 26,000,000+    190,000,000+ lbs
Total Flights: 4,117    11,800
Total Passengers: 336,874    1,271,467

Current Fleet:
E-190-200: 49
E-190-200AR: 18
737-900: 32
737-800: 3
757-300: 2
737-700NG: 37
767-200ER: 34
787-800: 15

Notes:
-We have turned IAH into a true world hub from 68 destinations earlier this month to 200 destinations worldwide and we will continue to expand in 2010.

-In Africa and the Middle East, we are pleased to offer services to RBA, WDH, ALG, BEY, NBO, and AUH.

-In Asia and the South Pacific, we are pleased to offer services to WLG, SYD, PPG, CTS, SGN, BUS, FUK, BNE, BKK, HND, NGO, and PVG.

-In Canada, we are pleased to offer service to YYZ.

-In Europe, we have seen tremendous expansion and are pleased to offer services to the following destinations: SOF, MLA, MAD, MAN, ZRH, LHR, VCE, MCO, MXP, ARN, LTN, MUC, GRZ, CWL, MMX, LIS, INN, OTP, LCA, SNN, TRN, BGN, CFU, RTM, LEJ, ZAG, CGN, PSA, and LCY.

-To the Islands, TxStar is pleased to offer services to BQN, MBJ, BGI, STX, and STT.

-In Central and South America, TxStar is pleased to offer services to CWB, BSB, FOR, IGR, LIM, COR, PDP, BLA, and USH.

-In Mexico, we are pleased to offer services to TLC, OAX, MLM, CME, TIJ, MZT, CUU, HMO, AGU, and SLP.

-Domestically, TxStar has seen a big domestic expansion to the following destinations: HVN, SLC, TPA, MSY, RDU, LAN, BDL, COS, MHT, BUF, ORF, MAF, BWI, SYR, HNL, ONT, MSN, ATL, LAX, BOS, SAN, STL, ACY, and PSP

-We continue to expand domestically and to Mexico utilizing our E-190-200. As numbers increase, we have added more seats by introducing the 737-900 to growing destinations.

-We have had success expanding internationally, particularly to Europe and South America with the 737-700NG series. Flights that have shown tremendous numbers have been expanded to the 767-200ER featuring our award-winning Business Class "Flyer" seats and our Economy Class "Comfort" seat featuring adjustable head rests and leg rests. To Africa, Asia, and the South Pacific we send our 767-200ERs as well as our beautiful fleet of 787-800s.

-We continue our successful partnership with Sky Catering who offers spectacular meals for our flights. Passengers are able to customize their meal selections along with drinks utilizing our state-of-the-art AVOD system. We offer a standard meal or destination-specific meal based on local cuisine. We are researching the chance to offer duty free shopping on all of our international flights. Please stay tuned once we know more.

Future:
-We have finalized plans with local officials and are pleased to announce in 2010 the opening of our future European hub: TRN. We are finalizing with government officials the first two destinations we will offer from TRN, so please stay tuned!

-We hope to have our plans for an Asian hub in the next few months.

We would like to thank all of our investors and welcome more to our airline.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Y'all!!!!!   

Management and Staff of TxStar Airlines

[Edited 2009-12-23 18:37:54]
The journey of life is not based on the accomplishments, but the experience.

bohica

Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:03 am

SEVA Airlines announces the purchase of 12 Airbus A321 aircraft to be used out of our new South Pacific mini-hub in Darwin, Australia. "These new flights using the state-of-the-art Airbus A321 will be a major convenience for those traveling in Australia and the South Pacific" said Ben Dover, Director of South Pacific operations. "Darwin is a convenient location to connect to our ultra-modern Boeing 787 Dreamliner to Las Vegas or our 747-400 Jumbo Jet, the queen of the skies, to Norfolk." "Passengers on all SEVA flights are pampered by SEVA's Divas."

Big version: Width: 600 Height: 340 File size: 200kb

santahat 

mwhcvt

Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:36 pm

As reported in a previous post as the CEO of HANCOX Airlines to maintain my interest I have become somewhat obsessed with the earning of achievements on AM, as such I am now working on gaining 100 routes from my BHX hub we are well on the way with 89 routes thus far having added 30 73G's in the last 24hrs the investors should be very pleased with the rate of growth
Must think up a new one soon, slow moving brain trying to get into gear ;)

ABQ747

Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Albuquerque Airlines Route Map:

IADCA

Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:43 am

Over the past few weeks, BoVoBa Airlines had suspended its media relations activities amidst allegations that its Media Relations Director, Mr. T. Woods, had consummated sexual relations with over 70% of the airline's flight attendants and an astounding 9% of our million-plus customers so far. Fortunately, this tempest did not slow our rate of growth - after all, the "Ba" is the beginning of "baiser," which is the French verb for...well, Mr. Woods did a lot of it. Ah, well, we love to f*** too, so f*** him and f*** you too!

In any event, our f***ing point-to-point network now spans all the continents inhabited by humans, and we fly to Australia as well. You can see one of our ugly f***ing CanaGrey planes at something like 75 destinations worldwide, including a few that our customers actually want to visit. Take that, Ryanair! We have a hub at DCA from which we enjoy launching 787s to HKG and HKT, among other absurd destinations. With the revelation that the 787 can be flown 10,000 miles at max payload from a sub-7000 foot runway in violation of immigration restrictions and perimeter rules, 787 sales have skyrocketed. Our codeshare with Air Koryo has led to excellent loads on our Pyongyang-Washington flights, although the number of no-shows for the return leg has surprised our reservations agents. In other news, our Yellow Fever-afflicted CEO has recently been seeing a rapid increase in his dating pool.

Our route map is below:

Stock presently sits at $15.24, and shares are still available. Our fleet, with our traditional BoVoBa marketing taglines, is listed below. As always, all aircraft are configured in Capital Cattle Class configuration. Passengers are allowed to purchase First Class tickets (or upgrade with miles from our VCard frequent flier program). First class seats come with the same 30" pitch as coach, but you do get seven shots of whiskey and some...service...from our lovely FAs.

10 Dassault Mercure ("Old and loud, but it'll get you there and suck your fuel down!")
12 Boeing 737-700 ("Short, fat, and boring. But still more useful than your wife.")
33 Boeing 737-900 ("One seventy seven get on, and we get them all off in 3 hours!")
12 Boeing 757-200 ("Long, thin, and goes deep into South America.")
26 Boeing 757-300 ("Longer, thinner, but somehow not quite as deep...")
21 Boeing 787-8 ("Ride all night with our plastic twins, then come back for round two!")

Our previous marketing tie-ups include some with British TV show The X Factor, who generously loaned us Dannii Minogue and Cheryl Cole until Mr. Woods became a frequent flier. To take advantage of his patronage, our newest sponsors are Stanford University ("Pay your tuition with your VCard"), the PGA Tour ("72 holes per week ain't enough!"), Ryanair ("We dig your f***ing style, you dirty f***ers!"), and The Economist ("Wait? What? Their name is French for 'drink, fly, and f***'? Cut this deal!"). All of them seem to be demanding the firing of the boring jerk who designed our paint scheme, but honestly, we just painted them grey to match AF.

In sum: BoVoBa - come fly the friendly skies.*

* Glenn Tilton, f*** you! It's our slogan now!

[Edited 2009-12-24 17:58:28]

IHadAPheo

Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:15 am

Hmm, WhineAir is a mit puzzled by a large number of flights in Europe that are being delayed. It appears there is a drunken old man in a single seat aircraft that is buzzing commercial aircraft while giving them the finger and tossing rejected Atari 2600s at passing flights

As soon as the situation is resolved we expect flights and profits to return to normal levels.

Zip

Thread karma status.... marvelous, has not been this good in days!!
Pray hard but pray with care For the tears that you are crying now Are just your answered prayers

yyzala

Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:15 am

Aeroleet Airlines

I've followed a few advice on this forum and bought the il96-400. All I can say is - AMAZING. I'm making around 1.6 mill each flight (so 3.4 mill per day if i start the route in the morning and afternoon). So with 8 in the fleet and 18 of A32xs, I saved some cash and bought my first 777-200LR. All I can say is DISAPPOINTMENT. I sent it on an 18 hour flight -> YYZ-MEL. I made 2.2 mill in 18 hours. Lets analyze the il 96-400. It costs 40 mill vs 65 mill. On my longest route, YYZ-TMS I make 1.9 mill. I can do this route twice per day therefore making 3.8 mill per day vs 2.2 mill. Sadly I'll have to sell the 77L tomorrow and ill see how the 787-8 fits my needs since 10,000km is no longer enough from the Ilyushin 96-400.

Aeroleet Airlines

P.S. don't forget to invest  Wink

futurepilot16

Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:48 am

Quoting Bohica (Reply 42):
OMG!!! I have 5 planes that just became due for c-checks and 4 of the 5 will be out of service all day.

Tell me about it. These C-Checks are killing me. Each A333 costs 1.3 mil for a C-Check. Imagine how much my 777's will cost once they're due.
"The brave don't live forever, but the cautious don't live at all."

Phoenix9

Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Snow Globe Airlines:

I just purchased 600 mil lbs of fuel.....so the stock price went from $60.4 to $58.21  Silly

Investors should not worry as the stock price will recover by tomorrow mid afternoon  Wink
Life only makes sense when you look at it backwards.

IHadAPheo

Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:05 am

Quoting Phoenix9 (Reply 59):
I just purchased 600 mil lbs of fuel.....so the stock price went from $60.4 to $58.21

And I thouht my 35 million Lbs purchase and $ 0.25 share price hit was steep. I still am happy to say that I have made a $ 11,648,254.00 on my inital stock purchase in your wonderful airline

Due to the holiday WhineAir is running a slightly reduced number of flights, not to worry as cash on hand has past $ 500 million abd the firms value is nearly $ 150 million. Tomorrow's flights will be back to normal levels with a few selected route/aircraft additions

IHAP

Current thread karma status is a glorious felling of happiness that brings joy to all

staralliance38

Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:51 am

The following is today's press release from RegionalConnexion Airlines:

25 December 2009. Charlotte, NC: At Charlotte/Douglas International Airport, Santa surprised visitors with a brand new Boeing 787 and new service from Charlotte to Mackmay, Australia. Investors and frequent fliers also received a Christmas gift with increasing stocks and more destinations.

RegionalConnexion will be changing it's name, pending approval......

Happy Holidays from RegionalConnexion!

-----

RegionalConnexion is based in Charlotte/Douglas International Airport. RCXA's more than 250 planes carry passengers from the United States, Europe, Africa, South America, Central America, and Australia. RegionalConnexion also flies over 100 Bombadier DHC-8-200s, making them the backbone of our extensive system.
Roar, lion, roar

Cactus739

Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:18 am

mPod Airlines is proud to announce expanded service from Honolulu, Dallas and Miami hubs, as well as a new focus city at Charlotte North Carolina.

Fleet as of end of day, December 25th, 2009

1 Boeing 767-200ER
9 Boeing 737-800
10 Boeing 737-900ER
16 Boeing 737-700ER
30 Bombardier DHC-8-Q400
34 Embraer ER J190-100AR

Routes added since last update:
Miami - Lima Peru
Dallas - Lima Peru
Miami - La Paz Bolivia
Dallas - New York
Dallas - Frankfurt
Minneapolis - Amsterdam

Honolulu - Charlotte

Charlotte - Bermuda
Charlotte - Ciudad del Carmen
Charlotte - Fairbanks
Charlotte - Kingston
Charlotte - London
Charlotte - Minneapolis
Charlotte - Seattle
Charlotte - Vancouver
You can't fix stupid.... - Ron White

MSYtristar

Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:35 am

Crescent World Airways (CWA) update as of 12/26/09:

* 134 planes; mix of 739, 753, 788, 744, and one A318 Elite.

* Recently added routes include:

New York/JFK - Brussels
New York/JFK - Dakar
New York/JFK - Cape Town
Boston - Stockholm
Dakar - Nairobi
Nairobi - Amman
Addis Ababa - London
New Orleans - Brasilia
New Orleans - Auckland
New Orleans - Seoul
Singapore - Male
Male - London
Honolulu - Mexico City

* Continuing focus on expanding all hubs and/or focus cities to create a seamless travel experience worldwide. Hub/focus city locations: MSY (main hub), JFK, SFO, CCS, LIM, GIG, AMS, JNB, DXB, HKG, SIN, plus additional key P2P routes worldwide.

* Stock over $20 and rising

* Value over $200 million and rising

codeshare

Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:36 am

I'm trying the 787-8 vs A340-200. 787-8 IMHO doesn't make sense, although the extra range on just a few routes comes in handy. Better to wait and grab something with more range and capacity.
737-700ER good starter for long hauls, but will eventually replace them with something bigger like A333 or A342.

KS/codeshare
How much A is there is Airliners Net ? 0 or nothing ?

IHadAPheo

Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:37 pm

WhineAir is as happy as a nearly geriatric chimp in a Vodka and Tang free sample shop. What caused this euphoria?, well it is the fact that WhineAir has managed to have just flown our 1,000,000th passenger. Our achievement list is filling in nicely but to truly fill it out I would have to be very silly and give my staff multiple unnecessary pay raises or add Concorde to our fleet (though I do have rather nifty plans for the Concorde's interior... custom woodwork everywhere in a very private yacht-like atmosphere.. if only someone could do the work,,,)

Oh well as always after careful research new planes and routes are being as needed. Said additions should add nice numbers to corporate profits

IHAP

Thread Karma status... sunshine and happiness with lollipops and gumfrops everywhere (in contrast to the weather out side which is a dreary 34F overcast and a steady rain). Even the "Oh Look Bunny" is tucked away under an electric blanket sipping on a nice coffee whilst enjoying a warmed pastry... how the bunny managed to make the trip to Tim Horton's is beyond me but e did leave me some Tim-Bits so all is well

mwhcvt

Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:36 pm

HANCOX Airlines just an update

Fleet

B747-400 1
B787-8 17
B757-300 26
B737-700 80
A319-100CJ 10
B767-200 17

Routes-by-hub

BHX Primary Hub

Abakan
Abu Dhabi
Accra
Addis Ababa
Algiers
Amman
Amsterdam
Antalya
Arlington County
Ashwaubenon
Astana
Athens
Avoca
Ayers Rock
Bangor
Barcelona
Barrigada
Beijing
Bergamo
Berlin
Bermuda
Bogota
Bouake
Brandon
Bremen
Brussels
Budapest
Cape Town
Casablanca
Charlotte
Cheektowaga
Chelyabinsk
Chennai
Chicago
Cologne
Columbus
Corfu
Dakar
Dublin
Durban
Dusseldorf
Fort McMurray
Frankfurt
Freetown
Gaborone
Gibraltar
Graz
Heraklion
Ho Chi Minh City
Honolulu
Ibiza
Innsbruck
Islamabad
Kangerlussuaq
Keflavik
Khartoum
Kristiansund
Larnaca
Leipzig/Halle
Lisbon
Long Beach
Luqa
Luxembourg
Madrid
Male
Melbourne
Monastir
Montreal
Munich
Murcia
Nairobi
Nassau
NDjamena
New York
Orlando
Palma de Mallorca
Palma de Mallorca
Perth
Philadelphia
Pisa
Port Moresby
Port Moresby
Prague
Rio De Janeiro
Salzburg
San Francisco
Santiago
Santo Domingo
Sarajevo
Sofia
Syracuse
Tallinn
Tehran
Thessaloniki
Toronto
Toulouse
Tripoli
Tunis
Ushuaia
Vagar
Venice
Yakutia
Yerevan
Zagreb
Zurich

Eurohubs

LPL

Aalborg
Amsterdam
Barcelona
Berlin
Brussels
London
Luxembourg
Nice
Oslo
Paris
Zurich

ZRH

Aalborg
Amsterdam
Beijing
Belgrade
Cape Town
Dublin
Dulles
Fukuoka
Hong Kong
London
Los Angeles
Nassau
New York
Oslo
Rome
Warsaw
Zagreb

DME

Berlin
Bratislava
Budapest
Copenhagen
Helsinki
Istanbul
Kaliningrad
Oslo

Asiahub

SGN

Altay
Anqing
Baotou
Beijing
Changchun
Darwin
Hailar
Harbin
Sapporo

We are currently building up cash as fuel reserves have embarked on a massive expansion of our PrimaryHub with 45 Brand New 73G's added to the hub, plus other LR aircraft and 2 ACJ's

Our current target is to build a strong position with fuel and cash over the coming week prior to a further expansion in the first weeks of 2010

Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year to you all

9v-svc

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:01 am

Charles Ryan Airlines has just started 1 week ago !

With a fleet of

1 B738, 1 A321, 2 787-8, 2 A319CJ, 4 ERJ190-200, 1 CRJ1000 and 2 ATR-72-400 !

Flying from SIN to the following routes (All profitable): KUL,PEK,LHR,ROM,BKK,CGK,DPS,VYR and SFO ! This airline is expanding fast !

The staffs and CEO of Charles Ryan Airline would like to wish everyone of you all, a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Airliners is the wings of my life.

desertjets

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:27 am

Been busy over this holiday break expanding my fleet of Russian made aircraft. Cubano Express now boasts a fleet of 40 aircraft.

7 Superjet 100-95
2 Tu-154M
4 Tu-204-300
5 Tu-204-100
18 Yak 42D
3 IL-62MK
1 Yak 18T -- for testing out routes

Stop drop and roll will not save you in hell. --- seen on a church marque in rural Virginia

Phoenix9

Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:27 pm

Snow Globe Airlines update:

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af273/Phoenix9YYZ/SG2.jpg

desertjets

Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Well I got bored and started a new airline.... so I apologize to my fake investors.

My new airline is Green Land Airlines... based out of Kangerlussaq. Initial service is being provided by 2 Fokker F100-Tay650 aircraft. Operating service to Dublin, Ireland and Montreal-Mirabel, Canada. As always new fake investors are always welcome. Though in two weeks I cannot guarantee that I won't get bored and start anew.

Stop drop and roll will not save you in hell. --- seen on a church marque in rural Virginia

IHadAPheo

Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:57 am

Quoting DesertJets (Reply 70):
Well I got bored and started a new airline.... so I apologize to my fake investors.

Hmm, thankfully I only lost 200,000 fake shares. Oh well...

I now have 200,000 shares to invest, anyone have a nice growing airline that needs some investment?? To avoid getting burned again I might not be able to invest all 200K in one place!!

Oh yes, WhineAir is still growing at a nifty pace.. more flights and routes are being added as needed.

IHAP

Thread karma status.. Ultra marvy, happiness as far as the chimp can see (imagine the joy if I did not lose 200K shares of fake stock!!)

flood

Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:25 am

Quoting IHadAPheo (Reply 71):
I now have 200,000 shares to invest, anyone have a nice growing airline that needs some investment??

oh! oh! pick me! pick me!  bouncy 

Eurowind, a young airline based in Hamburg, Germany, is seeking investors. We recently phased out our fleet of Bombardier aircraft and are investing heavily in a mixed Boeing/Airbus fleet to serve our rapidly expanding medium and longhaul network.

Aircraft are dispatched regularly with 1-2 new aircraft being integrated into our fleet daily.

Today we have aquired a considerable quantity of stock in addition to 14 million pounds of fuel - driving down our share price. Our share price is already on the rebound, but at $2.26 it's a perfect time to invest in our airline.

We currently hold stock in the following:
150,000 Albuquerque Airlines
90,000 Pony Express Airlines
50,000 BoVoBa Airlines
100,000 mPoD's Airlines
100,000 Vega9000
100,000 WhineAir
50,000 Aeroleet

Our network:
Big version: Width: 600 Height: 340 File size: 131kb

stasisLAX

Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:40 am

Fuel has returned to $400 per half-ton!!!! FirstWorld Airlines just bought 15 million pounds of Jet-A at this "bargain" price!

FirstWorld Airlines is pleased to announce that it is continuing to expand its South American network with the new B707 service to Montevideo and Santiago from Chicago. Stock price is now $1.08 - the price has more than doubled within the last 3 days! New investors warmly welcomed!
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety!" B.Franklin

Vega9000

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:03 am

Well I got bored and started a new airline.... so I apologize to my fake investors

Well thank you sir, only 200.000 shares lost here too. Oh well, the perils of the stock market....

As always new fake investors are always welcome. Though in two weeks I cannot guarantee that I won't get bored and start anew.

Well, no hard feelings, so as soon as your airline is listed in AM I will buy some stock again. But as you understand, it will be a substantially reduced investment...like 1 share.  
At least, this has freed some stock to invest in new airlines.

Quoting Flood (Reply 72):
oh! oh! pick me! pick me! bouncy

Consider it done. I bought 100.000 shares of your fine airline.

On to the weekly report:

This has been a period of substantial growth for our airline. The routes have expanded to 65, with expansion focused on the North American and Asian market. There were some important milestones too: shares have passed the $10 mark - currently at 11.79. We have surpassed 500.000 passengers, and our company is now worth 117 million. Our current fleet is as follows:

Our current routes:

Future plans include a substantial increase in the number of routes served with the A333 and 788. As soon as that is done, we plan to move into the ULH market, with some sort of 747.
As always, investors are welcome. Only 100k shares left, so hurry up.

[Edited 2009-12-28 02:11:04]
Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.

aer lingus

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:33 am

Just out of interest, how many hours has your aircraft's accumulated in your fleet? Just the highest number of hours from a single aircraft from each type.

Aircrafts with the highest number of hours flown in my fleet:
A380-800 EI-SEA 352 hours
B737-800 EI-MEL 1038 hours
B757-200 EI-YVR 1097 hours
B777-200LR EI-TAA 414 hours
B787-8 EI-HKG 1085 hours
ERJ190-100AR EI-MUC 1025 hours
B747-8 EI-HOE 135 hours
B737-700ER EI-DAB 502 hours
B737-900ER EI-AKL 407 hours
B787-3 EI-BAA 307 hours
B747-400C EI-HOA 798 hours
ERJ190-200AR EI-ERB 466 hours
Split Scimitar or Sharklets?

Vega9000

Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:35 pm

There's a thread in the AM Error Reporting/Feedback forum to make all suggestions to AM in one place.
My contribution:

Quote:
- More action at airports. For example, close airports due to weather (this could be random), so no flights com take-off to/from airport.

- Airport strikes by country. For example, close all airports in France (where else?  Wink ) for one or two days due to a flight controller strike.

- Airport categories: I know this is difficult, but they could be categorized as International (all aircraft allowed), General (No A380s or 747s, for example), and Regional (only smaller aircraft).

Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.

matt727

Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:30 pm

An update from Ekva Airlines

The first of many A380-800s joined the fleet a few days ago. The main hub is now Minneapolis/St. Paul and we are also gonna open more routes from our smaller hubs in Hong Kong and Wellington.

Stock price is $26.80 and there are still stock left

// Matt

mwhcvt

Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:53 pm

HANCOX Airlines

Well just a quick update I have just earned my fuel achievement with 860mil + lbs of Jet A in the tanks all purchased at $400/1000lbs, now we shall start using this Jet A reserve to achieve the $1bn cash on hand achievement, once this is achieved the expansion shall restart as a pace not seen outside of the emirates  duck 

staralliance38

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:47 pm

28 December 2009. Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. -

RegionalConnexion Airlines has changed it's name. RegionalConnexion is now Charlotte Douglas Airlines.

Charlotte Douglas Airlines has made the decision to reorganize the fleet.

Domestic U.S. Service with our over one hundred Q200 aircraft will be regarded as "CDconnexion", our regional service. The Dornier 328Jet, L-610, and Embraer 135LR will be marketed as so, but may replaced soon. CDconnexion will also operate some Transborder, Central American, and Caribbean services.

Our existing mainline service is currently flying international routes and some domestic routes. Currently flying the 737-200C, 737-700, 737-800, 767-200, and 787-8, our future mainline fleet will be based on these. We are in talks with McDonnell Douglas, Embraer, and Airbus fur future mainline options.

Effective immediately, our Embraer 110 and DHC-2 aircraft will be retired and sold. This is the result of our sustainability program. This program has also triggered the retirement of the Jetstream aircrafts; all of which have been retired and sold.

Charlotte Douglas Airlines is welcome to new investors as our progress is fast and strong.

Hello from Charlotte!

Charlotte Douglas Airlines
Roar, lion, roar

stasisLAX

Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:03 pm

FirstWorld Airlines is pleased to announce new service from its Chicago hub to Brasilla, Brazil utilizing a newly purchased Boeing 737-700ER aircraft. Initial results from this new route are encouraging.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety!" B.Franklin

IHadAPheo

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:56 pm

Quoting Flood (Reply 72):
oh! oh! pick me! pick me!

WhineAir is happy to invest 100,000 shares in your way cool airline and we would like to take a moment to thank you for your investment in WhineAir!!

Greed has taken over the WhineAir executive clubhouse as padding the profits is the name of the game for the next day or two. What is the cause of this money madness you ask??, well your favorite chimp is trying hard to hit the magic $1 billion in cash mark...

Oh well I must venture outside and fire up the snow-blower as the snow is falling at 2" to 3"/hour and I want to avoid being snowed in the morning. Luckily the snow is only supposed to stop in a few hours but I like avoid having a lot to do at once

IHAP

Thread karma status... winter wonderland wonderful !!

strandedinbgm

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:28 am

BiPolar Airlines

It's 'round a buck right now. Been playing 3 days.

Hub: West Palm Beach

Fleet:
7x 737-800
2x 767-200ER
1x DHC-8-Q200
7x ATR 42-300
1x ATR 42-320

Routes:

Just buy it.

BiPolar Airlines

BiPolar Airlines

BiPolar Airlines
It's 737s, 747s and 380s. Not 737's, 747's and 380's. Learn to use the apostrophe for crying out loud.

IHadAPheo

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:41 am

WhineAir is as giddy as can be to say.......

Quoting Strandedinbgm (Reply 82):
BiPolar Airlines

Bipolar Airlines!!, well since I am a dysthymic chimp I am happy (hmm somehow that does not make sense) to make an initial stock purchase in your wonderful firm of 40,000 shares. I was going to go with 25,000 shares but since your airline is the winner of best name of the month contest you get the 15,000 share purchase bonus

IHAP

The "Oh Look Bunny" was amused to find the word "hare" in the word "share"

Cactus739

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:45 am

mPod Airlines announces a continued international expansion from all hubs. New routes are:

Phoenix - Beijing
Phoenix - Brussels
Phoenix - Frankfurt
Phoenix - Tokyo

Charlotte - Brussels
Charlotte - Frankfurt

Dallas - Brussels
Dallas - Tokyo

Minneapolis - Tokyo

We operate a fleet of 109 aircraft including

9 Boeing 737-800
10 Boeing 767-200ER
10 Boeing 737-900ER
30 Bombardier DHC-8-Q400
34 Embraer ERJ-190-100AR

We have 114 million pounds of fuel in the "bank" and our stock is growing rapidly and now trading at $7.97 a share... Investors are welcome to join us as we grow...
You can't fix stupid.... - Ron White

Phoenix9

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:46 am

Update on Snow Globe Airlines:

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af273/Phoenix9YYZ/SG3.jpg

IHadAPheo

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:56 am

Quoting Phoenix9 (Reply 85):
Update on Snow Globe Airlines:

Nice job with the Concorde!!, who did you find to do the custom woodwork for the interior?, I hear it the interior looks like a fine yacht.

Oh well I would buy a few thousand more shares of your super duper stock but I am maxed out at 200,000 shares

IHAP

Oh look a bunny... and he has the keys to **********'s time machine.... oh happy day

Phoenix9

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:01 am

Quoting Ihadapheo (Reply 86):
Nice job with the Concorde!!, who did you find to do the custom woodwork for the interior?, I hear it the interior looks like a fine yacht.

Well I got the woodwork done from someone recommended by a member here....but I did not like the job they had done....so I had to sell the Concorde  Sad

...and you are right, the interior did look like that of a yacht, a sunken rotten yacht that is  Silly

strandedinbgm

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:25 am

Quoting Ihadapheo (Reply 83):
I was going to go with 25,000 shares but since your airline is the winner of best name of the month contest you get the 15,000 share purchase bonus

Why thank you so kindly...

We're now offering your choice of Lithium or Topamax as part of your in-flight meal.

BiPolar Airlines
BiPolar Airlines
BiPolar Airlines
BiPolar Airlines
It's 737s, 747s and 380s. Not 737's, 747's and 380's. Learn to use the apostrophe for crying out loud.

Phoenix9

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:31 am

Quoting Strandedinbgm (Reply 88):
We're now offering your choice of Lithium or Topamax as part of your in-flight meal.

Nice choice for the meal! I hope you have Quetiapine/Seroquel for desserts  

Just bought 100,000 stock in your airline. Good luck!

[Edited 2009-12-28 18:10:32]

RGElectra80

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:06 am

Quoting Strandedinbgm (Reply 82):
BiPolar Airlines

Bought 100000 shares.
austinspotter.wordpress.com

RGElectra80

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:09 am

Still have about 33000 shares left if anyone wants to invest in my fine airline, Nenem Airlines. I'm based in MUC and started a mini-hub in DXB today. Got 33 frames, mostly A321s but also have a couple of A333, A342 and a few B788.
austinspotter.wordpress.com

Phoenix9

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:11 am

Quoting RGElectra80 (Reply 91):
Still have about 33000 shares left if anyone wants to invest in my fine airline, Nenem Airlines.

I had 50,000 of Nenem Airlines, I've just bought 33000 more  Smile

strandedinbgm

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:20 am

Quoting Phoenix9 (Reply 89):
Nice choice for the meal! I hope you have Quetiapine/Seroquel for desserts Smile

Sprinkles for the ice cream sundaes in Y.

Quoting RGElectra80 (Reply 90):
Bought 100000 shares.

Thanks!

We'll get you there, regardless of our mood.

BiPolar Airlines

IHadAPheo

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:45 am

Quoting RGElectra80 (Reply 91):
Still have about 33000 shares left if anyone wants to invest in my fine airline, Nenem Airlines.

The most I could get was 10K!!, it looks like all your shares have been sold!

Oh well I still have a few thousand left to spread around.

Quoting StrandedInBGM (Reply 93):
Sprinkles for the ice cream sundaes in Y.

Oh my!, that alone is worth another 10,000 share investment from WhineAir

Zip

stasisLAX

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:58 am

Quoting Strandedinbgm (Reply 88):

What an awesome menu! Just bought 1000 shares of BiPolar Airlines.....

aer lingus

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:36 am

Anyone who wants to by my stocks, I have loads of them left. But I can't invest any more in other people's airline because I'm slightly over the limit.
My hub is DUB and I have 132 a/c in my fleet
Sa Sa AEX Airlines
Split Scimitar or Sharklets?

strandedinbgm

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:33 pm

Don't buy BiPolar Airlines stock.

We have massive fuel reserves and add new aircraft to the fleet daily. We're worthless and nobody likes us.

Don't buy stock in us. All we will do is make you money and it's all our fault.

BiPolar Airlines

BiPolar Airlines

BiPolar Airlines

IHadAPheo

Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:51 am

Hello all, due to unforeseen events for the next few days I will not be able to be as active here and with the running of WhineAir. The cause of this is my being involved in a automobile accident. I am sore as hell and the SUV is pretty torn up.

I just came home from a stay in my hospital's ER and after trying with some success to convince my daughter that I am OK I just tried to distract myself by sending some planes on their way. I am not up to doing anything more today

WhineAir may be grounded tomorrow as I have followup with my primary MD, it a copy of the police report and arrange for a rental car. If all goes well and I am feeling better I will gradually get back into the swing of things with A.net and WhineAir.

If anyone wants to dump stock I understand... but I hope you will hang on for a bit

IHAP

Sorry to babble... but I am a bit screwed up at the moment

ANITIX87

Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:57 am

Hi, everyone!

I've created a new airline to add to the mix, and have some questions.

ANITIX AIRLINES

Fleet: Boeing 737-800, ATR 72-500
Hub: ZRH
Destinations: ATH, London

That's it so far, as I've just started, and the game seems VERY slow to make you any money.

Now some questions:
1) How do you buy stock? Every time I try to INVEST somewhere, it tells me there is no stock to buy.

2) Can I change the registration of my first aircraft (the 737-800) or do I have to sell it and buy a new one when I can afford to?

3) Can I (eventually) change what route an aircraft flies? Say I want to free up my ATR72 for another route once I can buy another 737 for the London flight? Can I do that? Or do I, again, have to cancel the route or sell the aircraft?

Thanks!

TIS
www.stellaryear.com: Canon EOS 50D, Canon EOS 5DMkII, Sigma 50mm 1.4, Canon 24-70 2.8L II, Canon 100mm 2.8L, Canon 100-4