cws818

RE: Limbaugh Screams "Retard" - 3 Times

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:37 am

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 48):
Does Keith, Rachel and Ed get their place in hell too?

As a conservative, WHY on Earth do you spend your time watching them or even thinking about them?? Do you ust want to find something that you can get angry or irritated about?
volgende halte...Station Hollands Spoor

dxing

Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Quoting D L X (Reply 43):
She's pretty clear

But she doesn't say what you attribute her as saying. The usual leftist "we'll make it up and hope nobody notices" tactic at work again.

Dovetailing from what Emmanuel did as it is the secondary focus of this thread, and in parody and satire of him, you're a retard.

Would the satire have occured without Emanuel's orginal statement? Care to post a quote where LImbaugh uses the term "retard" as an original statement as opposed to reacting too someone elses use of the word?

Again, literacy. I've consistently argued that there is no double standard.

And you've been consistently proved wrong.

Where's the facebook post?

Ah, I get it, it's a volume deal. Unless there is volume you're not satisfied.

You're so incredibly full of it that I have to laugh.

You unable to break away from defending the double standard that exists that is what is certain. You are the epitome of the left today. No matter what you'll say "our guy didn't mean anything by it". Now you'll come back with the lame statement that "I don't care what anyone says" but the fact remains that this is the second thread in which you have disproven that laughable theory.

Google is a wonderful thing.

And media matters is very selective in it's quotes. Almost as bad as you are in describing things. You said:

Quoting D L X (Reply 37):
Oh, and Beck has used the term countless times, and not even a whisper from Palin. If it's only offensive when liberals say it, it's feigned.

I heard the term "retard" out of his mouth exactly one time and that was a direct restatement of what his guest had said. He did not do as Emanuel did and originate the comment. Mary Lynn Rajskub, while a good actress as Chloe on Fox's "24" is, if anyone has seen her interviewed, a little on the strange side.
Warm winds blowing, heating blue skies, a road that goes forever, I'm going to Texas!

cws818

Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Quoting DXing (Reply 51):
Care to post a quote where LImbaugh uses the term "retard" as an original statement as opposed to reacting too someone elses use of the word?

When has he ever been so brutally honest when talking about himself?
volgende halte...Station Hollands Spoor

Carlisle

Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:40 pm

Quoting LOT767-300ER (Reply 49):
Good thing that now the country realizing that Obama is just another idiot also and Democrats are bailing left and right

Yep.. And I've been noticing in liberal friends and others who voted for Obama stating that had they known back on Election Day what they know now., they would have voted for Hillary in a second. I actually think it's quite funny as I never voted for him in the first place.

Cheers,
Jeremy
"CLEAN PLANES AND DIRTY MARTINIS" (Delta)

D L X

Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:00 pm

But she doesn't say what you attribute her as saying.

Only to people who are incapable of making reasonable inferences.

Would the satire have occured without Emanuel's orginal statement?

As I stated before (which you haven't refuted) it is utterly irrelevant whether it was satire or not. Rush used the word "retard" to describe people, and he wasn't imitating Rahm when he did. You've lost this argument.

Again, literacy. I've consistently argued that there is no double standard.

And you've been consistently proved wrong.

Dodged! When beaten over the head about my not defending a double standard, you dodge. How can you say you've proven it wrong when you haven't even acknowledged the argument existed?   

Where's the facebook post?

Ah, I get it, it's a volume deal. Unless there is volume you're not satisfied.

Hey, that's part of not being a hypocrite! You have to treat all bad actors the same way. If you get out your bullhorn when a democrat does something you don't like, but barely respond when a republican does the same thing, you're a hypocrite.

And now I finally understand why you like Palin so much. She's just like you!

You unable to break away from defending the double standard

Literacy. You just responded earlier to a point that I made that I don't believe there is a double standard, therefore I am not defending one.

And media matters is very selective in it's quotes.

Dude!   
It's a recording of him saying it! Are you going to honestly say that Media Matters made this recording up and that he didn't actually say it?

AirStairs

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:21 pm

Quoting MoltenRock (Reply 46):
But the thing is after the fraud of the Bush term, all true "conservatives" that I know have switched over to either the Libertarian party, the WHIG party, or are just disgusted by all of it and refuse to participate. If someone is a true small government, less taxes person there is no way that they support the Republican party of today.

I get it now, so true conservatives are only so if they basically opt out of the political process and allow elected officials to hand out entitlement checks faster than they can write them.

I have been asked why I am a registered Republican when I disagree with so many of the RNC's positions. Why would I cast my vote for a candidate who CANNOT win, or not cast a vote at all, when I could vote for socially moderate candidates in the Republican primary and actually have a chance of someone I completely agree with being elected to office? But you seem to say that if I do not toe the party line, the only sensible thing to do is to waste a vote. But I'm sure you'll still want to redistribute some of my good ole tax money   .

LOT767-300ER

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:25 pm

D L X any answer to my reply (#47) and why liberals feel that a radio show host should have the same standards and accountability as the Chief of Staff of the White House?

D L X

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Quoting LOT767-300ER (Reply 56):
D L X any answer to my reply (#47) and why liberals feel that a radio show host should have the same standards and accountability as the Chief of Staff of the White House?

I don't believe discipline is necessary for either of them, especially not the discipline Palin suggested for Rahm. This thread is about Palin's hypocrisy, not that what Limbaugh said was unacceptable. I don't think there is any liberal here on this thread that is laying any wood to Limbaugh that isn't also laying the wood to Rahm.

NIKV69

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:49 pm

Quoting cws818 (Reply 50):
Do you ust want to find something that you can get angry or irritated about?

Oh come on it's so entertaining to watch the hatred just ooze out of their eye sockets. Besides FOX doesn't have anything good on at 6PM and Hannity has gotten tired.

Quoting D L X (Reply 54):
As I stated before (which you haven't refuted) it is utterly irrelevant whether it was satire or not. Rush used the word "retard" to describe people, and he wasn't imitating Rahm when he did. You've lost this argument.

It's kind of funny how he used the word and then tried to make it sound like he was using the Rahm thing to make it ok. No doubt he should have never said what he did. Rush definately screwed up here.
Nikon from day one, Nikon till I die.

D L X

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 58):
No doubt he should have never said what he did. Rush definately screwed up here.

Good on you. I may have misjudged you.

LOT767-300ER

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:56 pm

Quoting D L X (Reply 57):

I don't believe discipline is necessary for either of them, especially not the discipline Palin suggested for Rahm. This thread is about Palin's hypocrisy, not that what Limbaugh said was unacceptable. I don't think there is any liberal here on this thread that is laying any wood to Limbaugh that isn't also laying the wood to Rahm.

Call me crazy, but I dont think the main man in the White House should be saying "Fucking Retarded" If for nothing else than to set a better example. Im not a PC crazy PTA going mom but I believe that that kind of position warrants the higher road.

D L X

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:14 am

Quoting LOT767-300ER (Reply 60):
Call me crazy, but I dont think the main man in the White House should be saying "Fucking Retarded" If for nothing else than to set a better example. Im not a PC crazy PTA going mom but I believe that that kind of position warrants the higher road.

We've gone over this in the other thread, but the fact remains that this was private speech that was leaked by the WSJ. And he clearly was not talking about people with Downs. I don't think Down's Syndrome when someone uses the phrase "fucking retarded."

NIKV69

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:19 am

Quoting D L X (Reply 59):
Good on you. I may have misjudged you

I can't but notice how Rush and Hannity have let thier opposition to Obama turn into the hatred we see in Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz. Rush was always a good voice to listen to and he did get passionate but I can't help but notice ever since the Haiti earthquake he has been going down that road he really shouldn't be and acting like an idiot and saying stupid stuff. The one that O'Reilly and Mike Gallagher haven't. Hell even Hannity is beginning to do the same. It's sad.

LOT767-300ER

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:24 am

Quoting D L X (Reply 61):
We've gone over this in the other thread, but the fact remains that this was private speech that was leaked by the WSJ. And he clearly was not talking about people with Downs. I don't think Down's Syndrome when someone uses the phrase "fucking retarded."

John Edwards was banging his campaign camera lady and had a child with her while his wife privately had cancer. Obviously the point im trying to make when you are in such a position theres no such thing as using private life as an excuse. Hell, didnt that guy Rex in the NFL get fined $50k for showing the finger to some hecklers at some private event?

D L X

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:55 am

Quoting LOT767-300ER (Reply 63):
John Edwards was banging his campaign camera lady and had a child with her while his wife privately had cancer.

There's a pretty big difference between having a lovechild and calling someone fucking retarded. The former is much more extreme, and basically impossible to keep private because there's a kid of course.

FWIW, I wouldn't have fined Rex Ryan either.

NIKV69

Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:29 am

Quoting D L X (Reply 64):
FWIW, I wouldn't have fined Rex Ryan either.

Being a New Yorker I felt a little let down by that fat idiot. He represents the Jets which means he represents the state of NY should act accordingly. I hate Dolphin fans too but I don't go around flipping them off. He is common, classless and will just end up embarassing himself and his team. The fine was just.

WarRI1

Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:41 am

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 62):
I can't but notice how Rush and Hannity have let thier opposition to Obama turn into the hatred we see in Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz. Rush was always a good voice to listen to and he did get passionate but I can't help but notice ever since the Haiti earthquake he has been going down that road he really shouldn't be and acting like an idiot and saying stupid stuff. The one that O'Reilly and Mike Gallagher haven't. Hell even Hannity is beginning to do the same. It's sad.

We do not agree on much, but on this I could not agree more, this shit is getting old fast.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

WarRI1

Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:47 am

Quoting WarRI1 (Reply 66):

We do not agree on much, but on this I could not agree more, this shit is getting old fast.

Let me clarify that, this shit is getting old fast from both sides of the aisle, and all concerned.
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

dxing

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:08 am

Only to people who are incapable of making reasonable inferences.

You didn't qualify it by saying "and I'm paraphrasing" or any such thing. You put words in her mouth and just expected everyone to buy off on it.

???

I've been clear that Rush was using satire from the beginning. If that isn't refuting your claim please explain what would be. It is utterly revelant as to whether it was satire or not since without Emanuel first making his statement you wouldn't have Rush doing satire on it. He was imitating Emanuel when he did his satire and made that plain if you bother to read the transcript. Your argument consists of putting words in other peoples mouthes and hoping that know one will call you on it.

Dodged! When beaten over the head about my not defending a double standard, you dodge. How can you say you've proven it wrong when you haven't even acknowledged the argument existed?

Anyone reading your posts can clearly see the double standard you adhere to and are vigorously defending.

Hey, that's part of not being a hypocrite! You have to treat all bad actors the same way. If you get out your bullhorn when a democrat does something you don't like, but barely respond when a republican does the same thing, you're a hypocrite.

She made a post on her facebook page. There was no tweet or any other press release. Those media outlets that live to publlish anything they can picked up on it. There are several news stories circulating now about her spokespersons comments about what Limbaugh had to say as well as a follow up from her.

Literacy. You just responded earlier to a point that I made that I don't believe there is a double standard, therefore I am not defending one.

???

Again, literacy. I've consistently argued that there is no double standard. That as you well can infer is inconsistent with defending a double standard.

You've consistently argued there is no double standard not only in this thread but in another but to say you're not defending the fact that there is one is spinning at several hundred revolutions per minute.

Dude!
It's a recording of him saying it! Are you going to honestly say that Media Matters made this recording up and that he didn't actually say it?

Can you honestly say he is not just repeating back her statement? What original] verbage did he use?
Warm winds blowing, heating blue skies, a road that goes forever, I'm going to Texas!

BMI727

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:51 am

Quoting D L X (Reply 64):
FWIW, I wouldn't have fined Rex Ryan either

I would. He is part of the NFL and what he does reflects on them. They were right to fine him.
Why do Aerospace Engineering students have to turn things in on time?

FlyDeltaJets87

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:00 am

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 65):
He represents the Jets which means he represents the state of NY should act accordingly.

So wouldn't someone giving people the finger actually represent New York accordingly?

"Let's Roll"- Todd Beamer, United Airlines Flight 93, Sept. 11, 2001

Mudboy

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:27 am

I personally think anyone that anyone that gets offended over someone calling something retarded, IS RETARDED!!!

Get a life people, we are all starting to sound like a bunch of cry babies that never get our way, and cry when someone else gets theirs.

Political bickering is RETARDED

The "WE GOTCHA" !!! mentality is RETARDED..

If I offended anyone with these statements, get over it, and grow a thicker skin.

When did everyone get so sensitive???

BMI727

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:33 am

Quoting Mudboy (Reply 71):
If I offended anyone with these statements, get over it, and grow a thicker skin

Now you've upset me! I am going to go polish my participation trophies until I feel better!  
Why do Aerospace Engineering students have to turn things in on time?

MoltenRock
Topic Author

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 am

Quoting Mudboy (Reply 71):
I personally think anyone that anyone that gets offended over someone calling something retarded, IS RETARDED!!!

Get a life people, we are all starting to sound like a bunch of cry babies that never get our way, and cry when someone else gets theirs.

Political bickering is RETARDED

Agreed. Republicans screwing up the faux rage machine in their standard MO to whine and cry about anything they can about Obama and his team is retarded. Why these wingnuts continue to pound Obama for inane, insipid, and ignorant matters when they could be debating policy or ideas of how to run the country is bizarre unless they simply don't have any ideas or policies they believe in other than their own re-elections, which with every passing day I believe is the case.

Then when you turn their own silly rhetoric back onto them, they run from the room fleeing, or launch into spontaneous justifications to excuse their hypocrisy.

Mudboy

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:46 pm

Quoting MoltenRock (Reply 73):
Agreed. Republicans screwing up the faux rage machine in their standard MO to whine and cry about anything they can about Obama and his team is retarded. Why these wingnuts continue to pound Obama for inane, insipid, and ignorant matters when they could be debating policy or ideas of how to run the country is bizarre unless they simply don't have any ideas or policies they believe in other than their own re-elections, which with every passing day I believe is the case.

Then when you turn their own silly rhetoric back onto them, they run from the room fleeing, or launch into spontaneous justifications to excuse their hypocrisy.

Ok, for the record, I was speaking to both sides of the aisle, Rep and Dems as well, they are both guilty of this foolishness!

And BTW, are listeners of Rush not called RushTards?? or am I just imagining that? I swear I have heard Libbys call them Rushtards, just as they used the words Bushtards??? But, I could be wrong??  boggled   eyepopping 

[Edited 2010-02-06 04:50:09]

Aaron747

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:51 pm

I can't but notice how Rush and Hannity have let thier opposition to Obama turn into the hatred we see in Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz.

Couldn't agree more. All of these people are damaging the country and our state of discourse with their over the top rantings and outright spewing of mistruths and distortion. If any of them really loved their country they'd knock it the hell off, and pronto.
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

aerorobnz

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Retard is just a word. Without context it doesn't mean anything. People should quit getting so outraged about mere words - They mean F-all without the actions behind them
Flown to 147 Airports in 62 Countries on 83 Operators and counting. Wanderlust is like Syphilis, once you have the itch it's too late for treatment.

ltbewr

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:58 pm

The term 'retard' has always been and continues to be a delibertly insulting term, offensive as to with mental developmental disabilities and those around them. It was wrong of Rahm Emmunal to use the term in a private conservations as well as Rush Limbaugh in his broadcast radio program. I also don't like the double standard of Ms. Palin to condemend Emmunal and not do so as to Limbaugh.

A deeper issue is how our everday language is becoming more crude, including on broadcast programs. Rush and Emmunal and many others use such words like 'retard' to make points, to get thorugh the clutter, to get attention over others. We need to clean up our conservations, to use less pejoritive and offensive terms, to try to discuss issues and make points and not just insult or offend each others.

Mudboy

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:37 pm

Quoting LTBEWR (Reply 77):
The term 'retard' has always been and continues to be a delibertly insulting term, offensive as to with mental developmental disabilities and those around them. It was wrong of Rahm Emmunal to use the term in a private conservations as well as Rush Limbaugh in his broadcast radio program. I also don't like the double standard of Ms. Palin to condemend Emmunal and not do so as to Limbaugh.

I think there is a big difference between saying:

(A)" Person X has a son or daughter, that is a drooling retard" or saying if they knew their kid was going to be a retard they should have had an abortion.

OR

(B) "That movie, TV show, Idea etc is retarded. Or telling a buddy to stop acting retarded".

And for the record, I have no idea what Rahm Emmunal said, I am just commenting on some of these statements. Personally, neither one of these choices offend me, I think this is another round of, "Let's see what kind of silly s**t we can come up with in the "WE GOTCHA GAME"

Aesma

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:48 pm

I think it's offensive only if you want it to be. I think the PC police went too far a long time ago in the US, and now politics become more and more about those stupid things and less about policy, and nobody wins.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams

seb146

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:20 pm

I can't but notice how Rush and Hannity have let thier opposition to Obama turn into the hatred we see in Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz.

Maddow and Schultz voice their opposition to Bush-era policies and the "Rebublican" party? Shocking! Rush and Hannity have always been in opposition to Dems no matter what. You are pretending that this is a new thing. Let me assure you, it is not.

For years, Rush and other right-wing talking heads have been taking sound bites from Dems, playing them and saying "The words this person used is X but what this person is really saying is Y, the opposite."

Then, what happens, it looks like to me, is right-wingers hear that, find links on Yahoo, quote appropriate passages and tell everyone how much Dems hate this country. When ANYONE tries to defend the statement and point out the obvious, there is a barrage of "But, this is what this person said! You can't deny it! You are wrong!"

I don't even need to bother saying "Both sides do it" because every single right-winger will have quit reading by this point and are typing out their responses, which they will think are a "take-down" against me.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

MoltenRock
Topic Author

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Quoting seb146 (Reply 80):
I don't even need to bother saying "Both sides do it" because every single right-winger will have quit reading by this point and are typing out their responses, which they will think are a "take-down" against me.

I'm sure you're right. I guess some don't find hypocrisy to be all that offensive. Maybe it was just the way I was raised that if you're a hypocrite you are worse than those you are condemning. As humans we all have our own hypocritical moments and it's not pleasant to face ourselves in the mirror and be called on it. When called on it, you can dig your feet in and make yourself a bigger hypocrite, or stop for a moment, and admit the hypocrisy, apologize, and take steps to resolve that conflict in your life/beliefs. This is how you grow as an enlightened soul.

Last year Glenn Beck was laughing at "retards". I wonder why Palin wasn't incensed then:

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/200901090014

Also, when Rick Perry's (TX) Republican staffer was informed of a room switch for a debate he said in a conf. call: "That's just retarded" and "That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard." Yet, Palin & Co. didn't demand or even say the staffer should step down or be fired.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...20410dnmetpalinperry.e628ea79.html

seb146

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Quoting MoltenRock (Reply 81):
I'm sure you're right. I guess some don't find hypocrisy to be all that offensive.

My issue is when I call bullsh*t on some of this stuff, I get "yelled" at and told I am wrong. I bring up the fact that the other side does the exact same thing and I am told "but this is different!" It gets irritating. I am well aware that both sides pull stupid stuff. I would just think we, as a nation, could do so much better if we would stop with the petty sh*t like this and deal with real stuff. Like people delcaring bankrupcy because of medical bills because they can't afford medical insurance or their home is foreclosed on because there are no jobs or kids jacking an ice cream truck or all the parts for a major bridge come from China instead of right here in the USofA.

NIKV69

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:06 am

Quoting seb146 (Reply 80):
Maddow and Schultz voice their opposition to Bush-era policies and the "Rebublican" party? Shocking! Rush and Hannity have always been in opposition to Dems no matter what. You are pretending that this is a new thing. Let me assure you, it is not.

Opposition is one thing but Ed and Rachel have brought it to a new level. It's scary but not really an issue I mean nobody watches them. I am just said Rush and Hannity have lowered themselves because they have a huge audience and have a lot more influence.

Pellegrine

Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:29 am

No one remembers this nonsense anyway.

Fact is, while Rahm said that, who cares? Rush Limbaugh is the racist, sexist, drug addict, hypocrite we have always known him as. Even in absence of these two incidents, who has the worse reputation. It is obvious.
oh boy, here we go!!!

tbar220

Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:13 pm

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/.../colbert-sarah-palin-f-king-retard

Stephen Colbert does an excellent job of making fun of this whole situation, and calling out various people's hypocrisy on this issue.
NO URLS in signature

skysurfer

Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:50 pm

Pretty soon we'll all have to be telepathic as we'll no longer be able to say anything! I don't agree with certain words, but in some contexts they're ok, and in others they're inappropriate.In the UK the word 'spacker' was meant as an insult to people, but it was also used to describe dumb people. 'Handicap/ped' was synonymous with someone who had a disability, then that work became taboo when the word 'Disabled' was used too. Now even that word is on it's way out, being replaced by 'impaired'!! Private conversations should be just that..private. If someone uses a word deemed to be inappropriate in a private convo, then so be it. In public you have to be alot more careful, but this political correctness BS has gone wayyy too far and it's about time people realized that the only way to please everyone is by not saying a single word, at all, ever! Just like people playing the racism card....'well, he said this so he's a rascist!' Please, cut the crap......blacks complain bout whites, muslims about westerners etc etc, everyone is guilty. Everyone needs to learn to relax and just think a bit more before they speak...if you want to forget about political correctness then head to youtube and search 'roy chubby brown'...sit back, relax, and enjoy the show  

Cheers

Stu

Btw, before anyone even decides to flame me or get on a high horse, consider this....my father is in a wheelchair and has been most of my life. My step-father is also in a wheelchair and i spent my whole life growing up with people with disabilities, so i have somewhat of a unique view of words,phrases and sayings in relation to that aspect.
In the dark you can't see ugly, but you can feel fat

seb146

Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 83):
Rush and Hannity have lowered themselves because they have a huge audience and have a lot more influence.
Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 83):
It's scary but not really an issue I mean nobody watches them.

You sound like this is a new thing among right-wing talking heads. Besides, if "nobody" watches Ed or Rachel, why are they on the air? I thought "liberal" talk was gone. Why are we still listening to "liberal" talk radio on AM 960 and XM 167?

As far as words being bad, the only ones I really find offensive are "faggot" and "cracker." But, since I do not have a media outlet, no one cares.

OA412

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:35 am

This thread is too damn funny if only for the fact that some of the same people who were blasting liberals for upholding double standards in the other thread are themselves upholding a double standard in this thread with regards to one of their own.

Quoting cws818 (Reply 50):
As a conservative, WHY on Earth do you spend your time watching them or even thinking about them?? Do you ust want to find something that you can get angry or irritated about?

Yeah I don't quite understand that myself.

Quoting D L X (Reply 57):

As I said in the other thread, what he said was stupid and unprofessional. However, to call for his resignation is over the top and completely out of proportion to the actual "crime". To draw a parallel, as a gay man, I hate the expression "that's gay", but I'm sure as hell not going to call for anyone's resignation if they say it.

Accordingly, what Rush said was stupid, but again, to call for his resignation (or punishment of any sort) would be ridiculous.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West